There has never been nothing.

Michael McLean

Jun 5, 2023, 6:09:30 PM6/5/23
Why is that?

Because there has always been God.

This universe is just a terminal created product.

Michael

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

El Kabong

Jun 5, 2023, 6:17:56 PM6/5/23
Michael McLean wrote:

> Why is that?

First prove there never was nothing, then ask why.

> Because there has always been God.

And God was created by MX.

> This universe is just a terminal created product.

Was the universe created by a battery terminal?
Or an airport terminal?

Charlie Glock

Jun 5, 2023, 7:27:30 PM6/5/23
On 2023-06-05, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Why is that?
>
> Because there has always been God.
>
> This universe is just a terminal created product.
>

> Michael

Personally I believe that there is some advanced being, a God if you will, responsible for the
universe.
The key points are the order of the universe is just too perfect and the age old question of "where
did the first one come from?"
This all didn't just happen by chance.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Maximus

Jun 5, 2023, 7:55:31 PM6/5/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> Why is that?
>
> Because there has always been God.
>
> This universe is just a terminal created product.

wow! have fun proving that..

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”
- hhyapster 7.4.23

Christianity cannot prevail against reason, fact, and knowledge

"We live in a world where enterainers can't dress up as black,
but a man can dress as a woman and claim to be female"

Michael McLean

Jun 5, 2023, 7:56:53 PM6/5/23
On 6/06/2023 8:17 am, El Kabong wrote:
> Michael McLean wrote:
>
>> Why is that?
>
> First prove there never was nothing, then ask why.

I am no slave to fooleths, Bubba Wonderful.

>> Because there has always been God.
>
> And God was created by MX.

No, ye are not God.

>> This universe is just a terminal created product.
>
> Was the universe created by a battery terminal?
> Or an airport terminal?

You're terminal.

Imagine an eternity with your bullshit.

You couldn't even survive that, El Serves You Right.

Michael McLean

Jun 5, 2023, 8:01:43 PM6/5/23
On 6/06/2023 9:27 am, Charlie Glock wrote:
> On 2023-06-05, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>> Why is that?
>>
>> Because there has always been God.
>>
>> This universe is just a terminal created product.
>>

>> Michael
>
> Personally I believe that there is some advanced being, a God if you will, responsible for the
> universe.
> The key points are the order of the universe is just too perfect and the age old question of "where
> did the first one come from?"
> This all didn't just happen by chance.

You are way out in front of certain individuals around here.

You'd have to be an utter and complete fool not to see intelligent
design in creation. Apparently, atheists have cornered the market in
that area.

Michael McLean

Jun 5, 2023, 8:02:44 PM6/5/23
On 6/06/2023 9:55 am, Maximus wrote:
> Michael McLean wrote:
>> Why is that?
>>
>> Because there has always been God.
>>
>> This universe is just a terminal created product.
>>

> wow! have fun proving that..

To whom?

Maximus

Jun 5, 2023, 8:11:58 PM6/5/23
Charlie Glock wrote:
> On 2023-06-05, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>> Why is that?
>>
>> Because there has always been God.
>>
>> This universe is just a terminal created product.
>>

> Personally I believe that there is some advanced being, a God if you will, responsible for the
> universe.
> The key points are the order of the universe is just too perfect and the age old question of "where
> did the first one come from?"
> This all didn't just happen by chance.

personally I consider that the vastness and awesomeness of the Universe
suggests it wasn't created by some entity

Michael McLean

Jun 5, 2023, 11:13:24 PM6/5/23
On 6/06/2023 10:11 am, Maximus wrote:
> Charlie Glock wrote:
>> On 2023-06-05, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>> Why is that?
>>>
>>> Because there has always been God.
>>>
>>> This universe is just a terminal created product.
>>>

>> Personally I believe that there is some advanced being, a God if you
>> will, responsible for the
>> universe.
>> The key points are the order of the universe is just too perfect and
>> the age old question of "where
>> did the first one come from?"
>> This all didn't just happen by chance.
>>

> personally I consider that the vastness and awesomeness of the Universe
> suggests it wasn't created by some entity

That is because you are a self-created idiot that doesn't want to be
accountable to the Creator that gave you life.

You can't escape Him anymore than you can escape yourself.

Look at the life He gave us on this earth right under your nose; it is
incredible!!! That "suggests," my little genius, something far greater
than your "space gaze." It is classic of atheism to look where they
don't want to find anything.

Congrats, you succeeded.

JWS

Jun 6, 2023, 12:40:07 AM6/6/23
On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 5:09:30 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> There has never been nothing.
Yes. You have finally discovered a fact of
reality. There has never been nothing. Where
we would expect to find nothing, there is the
quantum vacuum, a field of virtual particles.

Maximus

Jun 6, 2023, 1:07:35 AM6/6/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> On 6/06/2023 10:11 am, Maximus wrote:
>> Charlie Glock wrote:

>>> Personally I believe that there is some advanced being, a God if you
>>> will, responsible for the
>>> universe.
>>> The key points are the order of the universe is just too perfect and
>>> the age old question of "where
>>> did the first one come from?"
>>> This all didn't just happen by chance.
>>>

>> personally I consider that the vastness and awesomeness of the
>> Universe suggests it wasn't created by some entity
>
> That is because you are a self-created idiot that doesn't want to be
> accountable to the Creator that gave you life.
>
> You can't escape Him anymore than you can escape yourself.

prove there is any Creator

> Look at the life He gave us on this earth right under your nose; it is
> incredible!!!

look at all the agonizing deaths he caused by creating pathogens. it's
diabolical!

Michael McLean

Jun 6, 2023, 5:16:01 AM6/6/23
On 6/06/2023 3:07 pm, Maximus wrote:
> Michael McLean wrote:

>>> personally I consider that the vastness and awesomeness of the
>>> Universe suggests it wasn't created by some entity
>>
>> That is because you are a self-created idiot that doesn't want to be
>> accountable to the Creator that gave you life.
>>
>> You can't escape Him anymore than you can escape yourself.
>
> prove there is any Creator

So, I need to kneel before thy throne, do I? :-)))))))))).

You are the proof, you absurd fellow...what you are! You have eternal
characteristics that go far beyond the physical, science-dick realm of
monkey-made. For instance, having hope, you know what joy means, faith
in yourself (misguided, though), you know what compassion is, what
generosity is, life means something to you beyond that of an animal,
love, and on and on and one, many, many, characteristics that DO NOT
CHANGE, do not evolve, they are what they are now, and 10,000 years ago!
On top of the fact, you didn't/can't/never created yourself from soggy
slime.

You have been deluded, and a veil is in front of your eyes. You can't
see what is right in front of you, and you simply gaze dumbfoundedly
into outer space and go, it is so vast and big like, and it "suggests"
just dided it itself.

It had a beginning, you moron, therefore it needed a Beginner!

No thing can create itself. No thing can be before it is in order to
bring itself into being. It is so fuckin' simple!!!

>> Look at the life He gave us on this earth right under your nose; it is
>> incredible!!!
>
> look at all the agonizing deaths he caused by creating pathogens. it's
> diabolical!

We did that when we turned away from Him.

You don't want any accountability! That is what drives you to be
atheist, but it is a waste of time. And here you are a slug sitting on
the bottom of the ocean thinking you can absorb the enormity of the
ocean in your tiny brain, and what's more judge it???!!! :-). Good
luck with that, your gloryshipness!

Man has a free choice, and he (you) choose fuck-up. E.g. Drag queens
for kids, murder in the womb, trans-fucked-up gender, war, war, war, and
more war, let's shoot up our school children, and on and on and on and
on and on it goes.

Sin has consequence, a massive ripple effect, like a Tsunami, like every
discussion you make has in your life.

I wanna do what I want do and don't want no consequence!

Well, tough titties, you don't get to screw up everything and get off
scot-free because you don't like it! Look at the fuckin' mess your
politics (leaders) are in, and for your free choice you blame God for
your crap decisions. No, that is not enough, God has to fix "fuck-up"
so you can continue doing the same fuckin' things???

No, it ain't going to go on forever!

You need to grow up and stop flogging a dead horse, Buddy, while you
still can.

Michael

Skeeter

Jun 6, 2023, 9:50:33 AM6/6/23
In article <c35b8313-df93-480f...@googlegroups.com>,
jld...@skybeam.com says...
Have you been there? Can you post proof?

JWS

Jun 6, 2023, 11:04:38 AM6/6/23
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 8:50:33 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <c35b8313-df93-480f...@googlegroups.com>,
> JWS says...
> >
> > On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 5:09:30 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> > > There has never been nothing.
> > Yes. You have finally discovered a fact of
> > reality. There has never been nothing. Where
> > we would expect to find nothing, there is the
> > quantum vacuum, a field of virtual particles.
> Have you been there? Can you post proof?
Contact CERN or Fermilab. Don't act like the
asshole you are and they will be glad to direct
you to information.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo&t=1240s

Skeeter

Jun 6, 2023, 11:15:00 AM6/6/23
In article <f3151fe3-d75f-4bf7...@googlegroups.com>,
jld...@skybeam.com says...
So you can't. Ok then.

Michael McLean

Jun 6, 2023, 3:13:24 PM6/6/23
These people are nuts, always pretending they have answers when they
have nothing and like to pretend it is a something.

Or as I like to put it, trying to find a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

:-))). A impersonal virtual particle mades me all byes itself and
taughts me to know what personal meaning is and how much I love my dog.

Serves them right!

Michael McLean

Jun 6, 2023, 3:13:51 PM6/6/23
It means God has always been, Goofy Virtual Particle Atheist.

That is why we understand, at least the concept, of eternal.

God is eternal or nothing would be here. Why is dats? Bewase nos thing
can create itself, QVBSCM (Quantum Void Brain Self Created Moron).

Governor Swill

Jun 6, 2023, 4:14:43 PM6/6/23
On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:15:53 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>You are the proof, you absurd fellow...what you are! You have eternal
>characteristics that go far beyond the physical, science-dick realm of
>monkey-made.

Bumping your gums is not evidence.

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Michael McLean

Jun 6, 2023, 4:48:08 PM6/6/23
On 7/06/2023 6:14 am, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:15:53 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> You are the proof, you absurd fellow...what you are! You have eternal
>> characteristics that go far beyond the physical, science-dick realm of
>> monkey-made.
>
> Bumping your gums is not evidence.
>
> Swill

Dear Divine Weigher of all Evidence,

You are not God, Mr Hallowed Great and Powerful On Top of Mountain Person.

Also, sucking your thumb doesn't make you all growed up.

Michael

> --
> Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry
>
> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!
>
> Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
> <https://www2.deloitte.com/ua/uk/pages/registration-forms/help-cities.html>

Governor Swill

Jun 6, 2023, 11:49:37 PM6/6/23
On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 06:48:02 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 7/06/2023 6:14 am, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:15:53 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You are the proof, you absurd fellow...what you are! You have eternal
>>> characteristics that go far beyond the physical, science-dick realm of
>>> monkey-made.
>>
>> Bumping your gums is not evidence.
>>
>> Swill
>
>Dear Divine Weigher of all Evidence,
>
>You are not God, Mr Hallowed Great and Powerful On Top of Mountain Person.
>
>Also, sucking your thumb doesn't make you all growed up.

Now you've proved you have no evidence, what bullshit are you going to spout now?

Swill
--
You know what's more fun than a dead Russian on a Ukrainian
battlefield?

A burning Russian on a Ukrainian battlefield!

Michael McLean

Jun 7, 2023, 12:31:53 AM6/7/23
On 7/06/2023 1:49 pm, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 06:48:02 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>>> Bumping your gums is not evidence.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>> Dear Divine Weigher of all Evidence,
>>
>> You are not God, Mr Hallowed Great and Powerful On Top of Mountain Person.
>>
>> Also, sucking your thumb doesn't make you all growed up.
>
> Now you've proved you have no evidence, what bullshit are you going to spout now?
>
> Swill

Thee are not the judge, ye wanker.

You go nowhere, have nothing, and can continue to salivate in your
self-created moron swill glory.

Fine.

Michael

> --
> You know what's more fun than a dead Russian on a Ukrainian
> battlefield?
>
> A burning Russian on a Ukrainian battlefield!
>
> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!
>
> Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
> <https://www2.deloitte.com/ua/uk/pages/registration-forms/help-cities.html>

JWS

Jun 7, 2023, 4:19:07 AM6/7/23
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 2:13:51 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 6/06/2023 2:40 pm, JWS wrote:
> > On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 5:09:30 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> >> There has never been nothing.
>

> > Yes. You have finally discovered a fact of
> > reality. There has never been nothing. Where
> > we would expect to find nothing, there is the
> > quantum vacuum, a field of virtual particles.
> It means God has always been, Goofy Virtual Particle Atheist.
As the babble tells you, we have been made in GOB's image.
So we know that at a minimum, GOB, like us, it constructed
of atoms. Virtual particles make up 90% of our mass, and
therefore of GOB's mass (as shown above). Therefore GOB
came after the eternal quantum vacuum.

> That is why we understand, at least the concept, of eternal.
GOB had to have been created, therefore not eternal.

> God is eternal or nothing would be here. Why is dats? Bewase nos thing
> can create itself, QVBSCM (Quantum Void Brain Self Created Moron).
The eternal quantum vacuum has to exist or nothing would
be here. Why is dats? Because it is the source of all possible
mass configurations. ("nothing creates itself" is a tautology
that is so basic to reality that it is stupid to even see the
need to utter it.)

Michael McLean

Jun 7, 2023, 4:31:38 AM6/7/23
On 7/06/2023 6:19 pm, JWS wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 2:13:51 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
>>

>>> Yes. You have finally discovered a fact of
>>> reality. There has never been nothing. Where
>>> we would expect to find nothing, there is the
>>> quantum vacuum, a field of virtual particles.
>> It means God has always been, Goofy Virtual Particle Atheist.
> As the babble tells you, we have been made in GOB's image.
> So we know that at a minimum, GOB, like us, it constructed
> of atoms. Virtual particles make up 90% of our mass, and
> therefore of GOB's mass (as shown above). Therefore GOB
> came after the eternal quantum vacuum.
>
>> That is why we understand, at least the concept, of eternal.
> GOB had to have been created, therefore not eternal.
>
>> God is eternal or nothing would be here. Why is dats? Bewase nos thing
>> can create itself, QVBSCM (Quantum Void Brain Self Created Moron).

> The eternal quantum vacuum has to exist or nothing would
> be here.

The universe is not eternal. It is subject to time, change, expansion,
death, logic, Dustboy.

And the impersonal burped and along came a personal idiot atheist out of
nothing personal. :-).

Nothing hath becometh something! Viola! Fool!

> Why is dats? Because it is the source of all possible
> mass configurations. ("nothing creates itself" is a tautology
> that is so basic to reality that it is stupid to even see the
> need to utter it.)

No thing can create itself, and yet here you are contorting this way and
that trying to find a way to explain your own self-creation. Ims gonna
find a "nothing" in a something to explain me existence of existence.

You are a joke on a time frame, a self-created wanker who never stops
talking bullshit.

Tick tock to reality self-made moron.

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 2:49:30 PM6/7/23
In article <575f43f1-1487-4272...@googlegroups.com>,
jld...@skybeam.com says...
You have anything to back up this?

JWS

Jun 7, 2023, 4:57:29 PM6/7/23
On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 3:31:38 AM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 7/06/2023 6:19 pm, JWS wrote:

> >> It means God has always been, Goofy Virtual Particle Atheist.
> > As the babble tells you, we have been made in GOB's image.
> > So we know that at a minimum, GOB, like us, it constructed
> > of atoms. Virtual particles make up 90% of our mass, and
> > therefore of GOB's mass (as shown above). Therefore GOB
> > came after the eternal quantum vacuum.
> >
> >> That is why we understand, at least the concept, of eternal.
> > GOB had to have been created, therefore not eternal.
> >
> >> God is eternal or nothing would be here. Why is dats? Bewase nos thing
> >> can create itself, QVBSCM (Quantum Void Brain Self Created Moron).
>
> > The eternal quantum vacuum has to exist or nothing would
> > be here.
> The universe is not eternal.
True. Do you think I said otherwise?

> It is subject to time, change, expansion,
> death, logic, Dustboy.
True. All but logic.

> And the impersonal burped and along came a personal idiot atheist out of
> nothing personal. :-).
???

> Nothing hath becometh something! Viola! Fool!
???

> > Why is dats? Because it is the source of all possible
> > mass configurations. ("nothing creates itself" is a tautology
> > that is so basic to reality that it is stupid to even see the
> > need to utter it.)
> No thing can create itself, and yet here you are contorting this way and
> that trying to find a way to explain your own self-creation. Ims gonna
> find a "nothing" in a something to explain me existence of existence.
It is so hilariously obvious that you are incapable of
abandoning your prepared script. You are lost without
it, because you can not think for yourself.

> You are a joke on a time frame, a self-created wanker who never stops
> talking bullshit.
>
> Tick tock to reality self-made moron.
???

Michael McLean

Jun 7, 2023, 6:08:39 PM6/7/23
And that sums you up.

Serves you right.

Michael McLean

Jun 7, 2023, 6:10:25 PM6/7/23
Of course not. They've got nothing.

All day long they pretend they have science, and only idiots believe
them...those of the same ilk.

Con men conning themselves and those that believe them.

Tim

Jun 7, 2023, 6:34:44 PM6/7/23
On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:01:43 p.m. UTC-4, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 6/06/2023 9:27 am, Charlie Glock wrote:
> > On 2023-06-05, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> >> Why is that?
> >>
> >> Because there has always been God.
> >>
> >> This universe is just a terminal created product.
> >>

> >> Michael
> >
> > Personally I believe that there is some advanced being, a God if you will, responsible for the
> > universe.
> > The key points are the order of the universe is just too perfect and the age old question of "where
> > did the first one come from?"
> > This all didn't just happen by chance.
> You are way out in front of certain individuals around here.
>
> You'd have to be an utter and complete fool not to see intelligent
> design in creation.

So why do so many people need eye glasses?

Why do they get cancer?

Your designer is a slacker.

> Apparently, atheists have cornered the market in
> that area.

This from the nurse who insists motorbikes are not facts!

Sheesh!

Michael McLean

Jun 7, 2023, 7:45:05 PM6/7/23
Same of never-ending dumb shit from the atheist!

Why is there consequence?

Free choice, Bubba, free choice.

You have it.

"I wants to do whatevers I wants and there bes no cons sequences."

Tough titties, Dickhead.

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 7:54:02 PM6/7/23
In article <f6a95549-38de-4f21...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...

> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:01:43 p.m. UTC-4, Michael McLean wrote:

> > > Personally I believe that there is some advanced being, a God if you will, responsible for the
> > > universe.
> > > The key points are the order of the universe is just too perfect and the age old question of "where
> > > did the first one come from?"
> > > This all didn't just happen by chance.
> > You are way out in front of certain individuals around here.
> >
> > You'd have to be an utter and complete fool not to see intelligent
> > design in creation.
>
> So why do so many people need eye glasses?
>
> Why do they get cancer?
>
> Your designer is a slacker.

God never said he would protect us from that. When we first sinned <if
it's true> he gave us free will and the earth. Our problems are caused
by us. <if it's true>

> > Apparently, atheists have cornered the market in
> > that area.
>
> This from the nurse who insists motorbikes are not facts!

More years old rerun.

> Sheesh!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2023, 8:48:48 PM6/7/23
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 6:09:30 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> Why is that?
> Because there has always been God.

No such magical creature ever existed !!!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2023, 8:54:14 PM6/7/23
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 11:13:24 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 6/06/2023 10:11 am, Maximus wrote:
> > Charlie Glock wrote:

> >> Personally I believe that there is some advanced being, a God if you
> >> will, responsible for the
> >> universe.
> >> The key points are the order of the universe is just too perfect and
> >> the age old question of "where
> >> did the first one come from?"
> >> This all didn't just happen by chance.
> >>

> > personally I consider that the vastness and awesomeness of the Universe
> > suggests it wasn't created by some entity
> That is because you are a self-created idiot that doesn't want to be
> accountable to the Creator that gave you life.

Since you are the believer, when are you going to give up your life to your so-called creator?

> You can't escape Him anymore than you can escape yourself.

Why it must be Him instead of Her or It?

> Look at the life He gave us on this earth right under your nose; it is
> incredible!!! That "suggests," my little genius, something far greater
> than your "space gaze." It is classic of atheism to look where they
> don't want to find anything.

Yet, it could not create life on the Moon and the Mars??????????????????
That says much about your crooked head!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2023, 8:56:45 PM6/7/23
He does not have to back up anything to any one, especially the fantasy of MX!

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 9:15:35 PM6/7/23
In article <ccffdff4-a733-46ae...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
You mean your pixie?

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 9:16:56 PM6/7/23
In article <b218b199-5874-4a1d...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
> > Look at the life He gave us on this earth right under your nose; it is
> > incredible!!! That "suggests," my little genius, something far greater
> > than your "space gaze." It is classic of atheism to look where they
> > don't want to find anything.
>
> Yet, it could not create life on the Moon and the Mars??????????????????

You keep bringing that up. But no explanation.
Why not Venus?

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 9:17:29 PM6/7/23
In article <c33a2ac1-6a68-4cab...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
Most of you fakes never back up anything.

Tim

Jun 8, 2023, 4:41:59 AM6/8/23
What are you babbling about?

Tim

Jun 8, 2023, 4:43:29 AM6/8/23
On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 7:54:02 p.m. UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <f6a95549-38de-4f21...@googlegroups.com>,
> cyfur...@gmail.com says...

> > > You are way out in front of certain individuals around here.
> > >
> > > You'd have to be an utter and complete fool not to see intelligent
> > > design in creation.
> >
> > So why do so many people need eye glasses?
> >
> > Why do they get cancer?
> >
> > Your designer is a slacker.
> God never said he would protect us from that.

What god?

> When we first sinned

Who is "we"?

<if
> it's true> he gave us free will and the earth. Our problems are caused
> by us. <if it's true>

Big if. Got any evidence?

<crickets>

> > > Apparently, atheists have cornered the market in
> > > that area.
> >
> > This from the nurse who insists motorbikes are not facts!
> More years old rerun.

More rerun whining, yawn.

> > Sheesh!

Tim

Jun 8, 2023, 4:43:57 AM6/8/23
So, you're a fake, yawn.

Michael McLean

Jun 8, 2023, 5:43:52 AM6/8/23
You're a fool.

Serves you right, dead mouth.

Skeeter

Jun 8, 2023, 10:06:00 AM6/8/23
In article <672854fe-8179-4bbb...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...
I make you copy me every time.

Skeeter

Jun 8, 2023, 10:06:21 AM6/8/23
In article <2b354022-9c1b-47c1...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...
More rerun.

Tim

Jun 8, 2023, 4:45:15 PM6/8/23
More whining, yawn.

Tim

Jun 8, 2023, 4:45:39 PM6/8/23
More whining.

Skeeter

Jun 8, 2023, 5:50:15 PM6/8/23
In article <0ee7d128-4eff-48e9...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...
See what I mean? Now I have you whining and yawning.

How come no one here like you? Even Yap said you were white trash.

Skeeter

Jun 8, 2023, 5:51:35 PM6/8/23
In article <2369f16b-f93e-4b67...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...
Since I slapped you into copy/rerun mode so quick I now declare this
thread dead. By returning to it shows the attention whore in you.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 8:39:15 PM6/8/23
There nothing there as well!
So you agree no [pixie=god] ever existed?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 8:44:30 PM6/8/23
With nothing, you fools are also believers of a fake story book!
Why do we need to back up anything when we have sense on our side?

%

Jun 8, 2023, 8:47:06 PM6/8/23
who is we if you come here you're we too

Skeeter

Jun 8, 2023, 9:35:13 PM6/8/23
In article <284dc834-a7ae-4b09...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
I didn't agree with anything. Why not Pluto?

Skeeter

Jun 8, 2023, 9:36:13 PM6/8/23
In article <323356bb-c8ef-40e2...@googlegroups.com>,
Who is "you fools"?

> Why do we need to back up anything when we have sense on our side?

Because you can't. You have one sided opinions.

Tim

Jun 9, 2023, 3:21:50 AM6/9/23
Why are you so illiterate?

>Even Yap said you were white trash.

Everyone here thinks you're a loser. Why is that?

Tim

Jun 9, 2023, 3:23:08 AM6/9/23
LOL! I killed another one of your lame threads!

> By returning to it shows the attention whore in you.

We'll see about that. You'll be back, whore.

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 1:42:40 PM6/9/23
In article <f1d6266f-7f4a-407e...@googlegroups.com>,
Just answer the question you seem to always run from.

> >Even Yap said you were white trash.
>
> Everyone here thinks you're a loser. Why is that?

How would you know? No one talks to you.

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 1:44:00 PM6/9/23
In article <37fd3806-15fb-4eb5...@googlegroups.com>,
Nope I did

> > By returning to it shows the attention whore in you.
>
> We'll see about that. You'll be back, whore.

Yet there you are. It's my thread. I can do as I please with it. But you
will keep sniffing your way back in attention whore.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 5:20:08 AM6/10/23
On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 1:42:40 AM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <f1d6266f-7f4a-407e...@googlegroups.com>,
> cyfur...@gmail.com says...
> >
> > On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 5:50:15 p.m. UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > > In article <0ee7d128-4eff-48e9...@googlegroups.com>,
> > > cyfur...@gmail.com says...

> > > See what I mean? Now I have you whining and yawning.
> > >
> > > How come no one here like you?
> >
> > Why are you so illiterate?
> Just answer the question you seem to always run from.

The illiteracy can only come from homeschooled people like you!

> > >Even Yap said you were white trash.
> >
> > Everyone here thinks you're a loser. Why is that?
> How would you know? No one talks to you.

At least you are still talking to him, pothead!

Skeeter

Jun 10, 2023, 10:55:54 AM6/10/23
In article <953b412d-7b43-4c81...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
Then answer it.

> > > Everyone here thinks you're a loser. Why is that?
> > How would you know? No one talks to you.
>
> At least you are still talking to him, pothead!

This is a dead thread, go away,