Ronald

Oct 25, 2017, 4:38:40 PM10/25/17
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 3:37:02 AM UTC+5:30, Jenny wrote:
> Want to find single girls in near me location? Join this google groups where lots of women seeking men nearby their area. Lots of girls live here in search of true lover, romantic companion and boyfriends. Guys who wants to meet women for one night stand, no strings affair and casual dating partner, don't be disappointed too!
>
> Get Your Perfect Match @ http://finddatinggirls.com/casual-hookup-partner/
>
> Millions of single girls are looking for guys nearby area! Whatever your relationship needs are like no strings affairs, no commitment relation or want to meet people at my location region for friends with benefits, need perfect match for marriage, your search will definitely ends with us. It's new way of matchmaking and a sincere try to provide the perfect companion to each single who wants to mingle!

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 3:37:02 AM UTC+5:30, Jenny wrote:
> Want to find single girls in near me location? Join this google groups where lots of women seeking men nearby their area. Lots of girls live here in search of true lover, romantic companion and boyfriends. Guys who wants to meet women for one night stand, no strings affair and casual dating partner, don't be disappointed too!
>
> Get Your Perfect Match @ http://finddatinggirls.com/casual-hookup-partner/
>
> Millions of single girls are looking for guys nearby area! Whatever your relationship needs are like no strings affairs, no commitment relation or want to meet people at my location region for friends with benefits, need perfect match for marriage, your search will definitely ends with us. It's new way of matchmaking and a sincere try to provide the perfect companion to each single who wants to mingle!

Wow superb place! where are you since last 2 years, thanks for the post this is only dating site where I found real members. Already tried so many websites but all of them are cheaters, your one is authentic and have real girls which is the most amazing thing.

betty

Oct 25, 2017, 5:12:15 PM10/25/17
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 3:37:02 AM UTC+5:30, Jenny wrote:
> Want to find single girls in near me location? Join this google groups where lots of women seeking men nearby their area. Lots of girls live here in search of true lover, romantic companion and boyfriends. Guys who wants to meet women for one night stand, no strings affair and casual dating partner, don't be disappointed too!
>
> Get Your Perfect Match @ http://finddatinggirls.com/casual-hookup-partner/
>
> Millions of single girls are looking for guys nearby area! Whatever your relationship needs are like no strings affairs, no commitment relation or want to meet people at my location region for friends with benefits, need perfect match for marriage, your search will definitely ends with us. It's new way of matchmaking and a sincere try to provide the perfect companion to each single who wants to mingle!

Hey I am betty, I'm looking for a possible ongoing fwb situation. I try to keep things simple and fun. Give me the small donation I ask for and I'll keep you happy!!! I can host and prefer the daytime. I'm free this week. Reply with a pic, name, and age and we can go from there.i am simple and down to heart lady , i am not a prostitute so better be polite during conversation. i am honest and god fearing mother of one .

About me:

Want To Find: A man ages 30 to 60 to date
Location: New York New York
Zip Code: 10001
Age: 29, Libra
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Hair, Eyes: Didn't Say, Didn't Say
Body: Athletic
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Didn't Say
Politics: Didn't Say
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Income: Didn't Say
Job: Health & Fitness
Smoke: Didn't Say

Christi

Oct 25, 2017, 6:25:51 PM10/25/17
Hi Ronald

shirley...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2017, 6:36:02 PM10/25/17
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 3:37:02 AM UTC+5:30, Jenny wrote:
> Want to find single girls in near me location? Join this google groups where lots of women seeking men nearby their area. Lots of girls live here in search of true lover, romantic companion and boyfriends. Guys who wants to meet women for one night stand, no strings affair and casual dating partner, don't be disappointed too!
>
> Get Your Perfect Match @ http://finddatinggirls.com/casual-hookup-partner/
>
> Millions of single girls are looking for guys nearby area! Whatever your relationship needs are like no strings affairs, no commitment relation or want to meet people at my location region for friends with benefits, need perfect match for marriage, your search will definitely ends with us. It's new way of matchmaking and a sincere try to provide the perfect companion to each single who wants to mingle!

hey christi whatsup??

miafa...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2017, 2:14:43 AM10/26/17
I am single working woman seeking men at my location who's ready for discreet casual dating.

ronald2...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2017, 2:20:31 PM10/26/17
mujeres con permiso de su esposo y te gusta la mía? Déjame tu foto y numero

Christi

Oct 26, 2017, 6:31:47 PM10/26/17
Where have all the good men gone

Hello~
I'm looking for a professional, mature, attractive, older gentleman to have a fun and drama free relationship with. I am young ebony college student, who has interest that range from art to international politics and is seeking a break from her day to day routine. I'm not looking for something too serious at the moment just something that will bring more entertainment to my life. I ask that you have a great personality, can hold intellectual conversations, STD & STI free, and lives close to D.C. I don't discriminate when it comes to race, religion, etc but I strongly prefer men who are college educated and are well mannered. And also love to go out on dates:)

miafa...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2017, 4:30:34 PM10/27/17
Hi ronald

shirley...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2017, 1:57:51 PM11/6/17
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 3:37:02 AM UTC+5:30, Jenny wrote:
> Want to find single girls in near me location? Join this google groups where lots of women seeking men nearby their area. Lots of girls live here in search of true lover, romantic companion and boyfriends. Guys who wants to meet women for one night stand, no strings affairs and casual dating partner, don't be disappointed too!
>
> Get Your Perfect Match Near You @ http://finddatinggirls.com/casual-hookup-partner/
>
> Millions of single girls are looking for guys nearby area! Whatever your relationship needs are like no strings affairs, no commitment relation or want to meet people at my location region for friends with benefits, need perfect match for marriage and long term relationship, your search will definitely ends with us. It's new way of matchmaking and a sincere try to provide the perfect companion to each single who wants to mingle!

betty

Nov 9, 2017, 4:51:29 PM11/9/17
i m feeling horny, naked and ready for live webcam chat anyone wants to see me live @ http://bit.ly/live-girls-near-you

Jenny

Nov 12, 2017, 3:22:42 PM11/12/17
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 3:37:02 AM UTC+5:30, Jenny wrote:
> Want to find single girls in near me location? Join this google groups where lots of women seeking men nearby their area. Lots of girls live here in search of true lover, romantic companion and boyfriends. Guys who wants to meet women for one night stand, no strings affair and casual dating partner, don't be disappointed too!
>
> Get Your Perfect Match @ http://finddatinggirls.com/casual-hookup-partner/
>
> Millions of single girls are looking for guys nearby area! Whatever your relationship needs are like no strings affairs, no commitment relation or want to meet people at my location region for friends with benefits, need perfect match for marriage, your search will definitely ends with us. It's new way of matchmaking and a sincere try to provide the perfect companion to each single who wants to mingle!

hey i am bored girl need someone for chat

Robert Carnegie

Nov 12, 2017, 5:31:56 PM11/12/17
Have you heard the good news about atheism?

lowawil...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2017, 2:33:37 AM12/19/17
What??

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 3:42:25 AM1/17/18
hey I looking for Australian girls near me, interested in live chat, webcam chat. Need 100% free dating site working in near me area. Want to meet lots of singles near me for casual hookups. Want to make new girlfriends and lovers in near me area. Any women who want to meet Australian mate reply me....!

Christi

Jan 17, 2018, 4:25:31 AM1/17/18
hey, Ronald right now I am in Sydney, lets catch up mate tonight.

lowawil...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 5:10:45 AM1/17/18
On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 2:12:25 PM UTC+5:30, ronald2...@gmail.com wrote:
> hey I looking for Australian girls near me, interested in live chat, webcam chat. Need 100% free dating site working in near me area. Want to meet lots of singles near me for casual hookups. Want to make new girlfriends and lovers in near me area. Any women who want to meet Australian mate reply me....!

Join me if you want find single women looking for serious relationship in your city!

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:23:18 AM1/18/18
I'm an artist; do some creative stuff.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:25:03 AM1/18/18
Like what?

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:25:25 AM1/18/18
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 4:55:03 PM UTC+5:30, rachel...@gmail.com wrote:
> Like what?

Paint, mostly. Take some photographs. I'd like to get my own studio up.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:25:43 AM1/18/18
Really? I love photography.

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:26:13 AM1/18/18
Oh, no way. You take pretty good pictures?

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:26:35 AM1/18/18
No, I'm terrible! I can't even use a digital camera.

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:26:54 AM1/18/18
Ah, you can't be that bad! You must have at least some good pictures.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:28:16 AM1/18/18
No, really. All my pictures suck!

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:46:30 AM1/18/18
hehe...Well, sometime I'll give you some pointers. What else do you do creative?

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:46:55 AM1/18/18
Not really anything.

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:47:11 AM1/18/18
There must be something.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:47:36 AM1/18/18
No, really! I'm the most uncreative person on Earth.

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:48:06 AM1/18/18
Well, you do a lot of hard work for a law firm. You've got to get creative to get some of it done sometimes.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:48:23 AM1/18/18
Maybe. Well, I do draw. More like doodle. Does that count?

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:48:39 AM1/18/18
Of course. Millions of ways you can be creative.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:48:56 AM1/18/18
so do you make money through photography?

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:49:12 AM1/18/18
No, actually, I'm kind of a struggling artist. I have a day job, which is what I lean on for the bills, but I don't like being defined that way so I'll always say I'm an artist.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:49:29 AM1/18/18
What's your day job?

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:49:59 AM1/18/18
I manage projects at a company downtown.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:50:11 AM1/18/18
Oh, that's good.

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:50:26 AM1/18/18
No way! It's boring as hell. I want my photography to take off so I can stop riding a desk all day, falling asleep in front of my computer.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 6:50:43 AM1/18/18
hehe... I do that too.

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 7:19:59 AM1/18/18
Yeah, seriously. How'd we end up trading our time for money? I wanted to be James Bond and go travel the world, killing bad guys and seducing beautiful women.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 7:20:14 AM1/18/18
You'd be great at that, I think. Let me know if you do that, maybe I'll go with you for a few missions.

ronald2...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 7:20:27 AM1/18/18
You can be my Bond girl.

rachel...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 7:20:53 AM1/18/18
hahaha...Totally.

Jenny

Jan 19, 2018, 4:18:22 AM1/19/18
I'm Jenny a 22 yrs old single lady, here looking to spend time with a generous mature man. AM CLEAN, CLASSY, In the lonely and long night, what will be the best gift for you? I am passionate and pretty hot and sexy kinky and naughty clean independent woman wants clean respectable man that wants to have fun. I m everything you want and more.

I'm looking for a nice mature man that's caring for serious lovely, relationship faithful, romantic, honest willing to be with someone serious, compassionate, respectful and understandable man that would love me a lot. All I want is a special kind of man. The weather is so nice. I wish I had someone to enjoy it with.

betty

Jan 19, 2018, 2:33:20 PM1/19/18
Most guys want to find girls for sex tonight over the internet. They want to impress girls either they want to keep long-term relationship or casual relationship. So, i am ready for that....

rnrob...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2018, 8:36:52 PM1/21/18
Chatting is for amateurs. Need real hands on experience

dillon.n...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 6:08:05 PM1/29/18
Hey im in abudhabi

lowawil...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 2:29:02 PM1/31/18
i'm single women seeking local men near me for a serious relationship
i'm a loving and caring lady of 29years seeking for a solid and long lasting relationship , i need a serious and sincere man from the age of 40years and above to share my honest and faithful love with , all i seek for is true love , i'm a very honest and serious girl and i need an honest man to spend the rest of my life with him , please if you are an honest and serious man and you are interested in knowing more about me then you should contact me with your email adrress

Christi

Feb 1, 2018, 1:01:38 AM2/1/18
Hi..can i find someone here for dating. because i am looking for a relation partner in my life. Answer me in yes or no? If yes then what i have to do for this?

betty

Feb 1, 2018, 4:38:31 AM2/1/18
Hey I'm a single woman seeking for a long term relationship...

Hello I'm Betty my name looking for a honest man I will spend the rest of my life with.. you can message me or chat with me .... for a better conversation.. you can also add me on google hangout .. . I'm not here for game life is too short to be too lonely that's why I decided to give the dating site a try...

betty

Feb 1, 2018, 4:41:20 AM2/1/18
I'm in my late 30's looking for a man that will love me, care for me and is interested in dating.

I'm looking for someone in his late 30's and above 50's that is single, employed . Send a pic and some info about yourself and I'll get back to you.

rabmcc...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:09:41 AM2/8/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 4:29:02 AM UTC+9, lowawil...@gmail.com wrote:
> i'm single women seeking local men near me for a serious relationship
> i'm a loving and caring lady of 29years seeking for a solid and long lasting relationship , i need a serious and sincere man from the age of 40years and above to share my honest and faithful love with , all i seek for is true love , i'm a very honest and serious girl and i need an honest man to spend the rest of my life with him , please if you are an honest and serious man and you are interested in knowing more about me then you should contact me with your email adrress

hi.

rachel...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:32:18 AM2/8/18
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 3:37:02 AM UTC+5:30, Jenny wrote:
> Want to find single girls in near me location? Join this google groups where lots of women seeking men nearby their area. Lots of girls live here in search of true lover, romantic companion and boyfriends. Guys who wants to meet women for one night stand, no strings affair and casual dating partner, don't be disappointed too!
>
> Get Your Perfect Match @ http://finddatinggirls.com/casual-hookup-partner/
>
> Millions of single girls are looking for guys nearby area! Whatever your relationship needs are like no strings affairs, no commitment relation or want to meet people at my location region for friends with benefits, need perfect match for marriage, your search will definitely ends with us. It's new way of matchmaking and a sincere try to provide the perfect companion to each single who wants to mingle!

Women Looking Men in NYC for FWB
Like the posting states, I am in Philly but I love NYC.

I am 30 years old woman, no kids, great career so I am drug free. Seeking Men for FWB. I am thick in the right places and very curvy.

My attraction is tall men of mixed OR other race between 27-37, WITHOUT CHILDREN!
*********NO PIC, NO REPLY**********
I am willing to travel to NYC EVERY WEEKEND and sometimes if needed during the week.

Jenny

Feb 10, 2018, 3:54:19 PM2/10/18
Real Lady for a Real guy

Hey Whats up? So Im not going to write a huge summary of everything Im looking for. All I want is to have nsa date with a hot guy

TT Liams

Feb 10, 2018, 4:14:58 PM2/10/18
Are they Christian women??????????

jctd...@hotmail.co.uk

Feb 12, 2018, 5:10:44 AM2/12/18
Hey where r u from

kapupat...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 12:04:18 PM2/12/18
Hi
Male here
I want to talk with you baby

TT Liams

Feb 12, 2018, 3:51:25 PM2/12/18
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 02:10:39 -0800 (PST), jctd...@hotmail.co.uk
wrote:
> Hey where r u from

I'm a Christian mail in America & got Christian friend's that are
looking for good women's.

m.r.g...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 1:29:21 PM2/14/18
Hi contact 9998749974

aseeln...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 5:09:37 PM2/16/18
Hi

Smiler

Feb 16, 2018, 10:23:51 PM2/16/18
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:29:18 -0800, m.r.gohil73 wrote:

> Hi contact 9998749974

That's the UK number.
In the US use 9113245628.

--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---

jesseja...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 3:19:36 AM2/17/18
Hello Jenny I'm Jesse where do u live..im in Untied States in Georgia...Get in touch with me Via phone 7068090703...thank you for ur time..

TT Liams

Feb 17, 2018, 4:55:58 AM2/17/18
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:09:34 -0800 (PST), aseeln...@gmail.com
wrote:
> Hi

Hi I got friend's that are single Christian mail's & looking 4 a good
Christian women's to be there sole mate's.

dkoir...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 10:01:27 AM2/17/18
I’m here

TT Liams

Feb 17, 2018, 3:55:21 PM2/17/18
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 07:01:23 -0800 (PST), dkoir...@gmail.com wrote:
> I m here

Are you a single Christian women??????????????????

betty

Feb 19, 2018, 4:51:35 PM2/19/18
Yes I'm

TT Liams

Feb 19, 2018, 5:19:26 PM2/19/18
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:51:32 -0800 (PST), betty <upho...@gmail.com>
wrote:
We're Christian mail's that are very Haile educated & looking for
Christian women's that are devoted to the Lord as much as we are.

Jenny

Feb 19, 2018, 6:18:23 PM2/19/18
Attractive lady who likes to have fun, work in finance field. New to this online dating, trying cl out. Was on Twotomingle and met a guy who seemed interesting at first but he kept chatting with on women on there. Trying to find a guy who wants one woman and wants to settle down. Real men apply

free speed dating, women seeking men, free online dating, online dating without registration, free dating sites, Meet Women Online - No.1 Dating Website

sexych...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 11:13:46 PM2/20/18
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 12:07:02 AM UTC+2, Jenny wrote:
> Want to find single girls in near me location? Join this google groups where lots of women seeking men nearby their area. Lots of girls live here in search of true lover, romantic companion and boyfriends. Guys who wants to meet women for one night stand, no strings affair and casual dating partner, don't be disappointed too!
>
> Get Your Perfect Match @ http://finddatinggirls.com/casual-hookup-partner/
>
> Millions of single girls are looking for guys nearby area! Whatever your relationship needs are like no strings affairs, no commitment relation or want to meet people at my location region for friends with benefits, need perfect match for marriage, your search will definitely ends with us. It's new way of matchmaking and a sincere try to provide the perfect companion to each single who wants to mingle!

soo nice, you can meet me here too http://bit.ly/lindakarlsen

Jenny

Feb 25, 2018, 5:44:14 PM2/25/18