The ~Agenda~ is Working!

Andrew

Sep 20, 2021, 9:32:53 PM9/20/21
More and more are being killed and injured
by the vax being pushed by the ~ genocidal
-----> eugenicists

https://tinyurl.com/c99vt4hx

I suppose we must concede. There really
are way too many people for our planet
to support.

So...

Save the planet ----> get your death vax!

AND your *boosters* until you're gone.

And THAT is the ~ agenda~.

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 11:46:53 PM9/20/21
Are you dead from your deathvax yet?

John Locke

Sep 21, 2021, 1:22:09 AM9/21/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:46:52 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
wrote:
...he's a creationist...same difference !

Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

Andrew

Sep 21, 2021, 1:41:38 AM9/21/21
"El Kabong" wrote in message news:3clikghou6ihmb63q...@4ax.com...
No, because I do not concur with the...
~ Agenda ~

Howerer, if you believe that the planet
would be better off without you, then
go ahead and get the vax, the death-vax.

You already had the vax? Then prepare
to leave this world, because you surely
will.

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 2:33:24 AM9/21/21
John Locke <johnnyd...@demonmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:46:52 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
> wrote:
>
> >"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:
> >
> >> More and more are being killed and injured
> >> by the vax being pushed by the ~ genocidal
> >> -----> eugenicists
> >>
> >> https://tinyurl.com/c99vt4hx
> >>
> >> I suppose we must concede. There really
> >> are way too many people for our planet
> >> to support.
> >>
> >> So...
> >>
> >> Save the planet ----> get your death vax!
> >>
> >> AND your *boosters* until you're gone.
> >>
> >> And THAT is the ~ agenda~.
> >
> >Are you dead from your deathvax yet?
> >
> ...he's a creationist...same difference !

Is Andrew a real creationist, or does he just play one
when he's "in character" at the troll farm?

And who got vaxxed... Andrew the troll, or his real life
alter ego?

John Locke

Sep 21, 2021, 12:41:35 PM9/21/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 23:33:19 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
...Andrew is the real deal...there's no parody, he's not a Poe.
He's a real life, hard core, unvaxed young earth creationist.

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 11:23:10 PM9/21/21
I think he works out of a troll farm in Russia and he
doesn't believe a thing he posts.

Either way, he doesn't lose any sleep over lying.