ER doctor spills the beans on the toxicity of the vaccines

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew W

未读,
2021年9月21日 21:14:192021/9/21
收件人

ER doctor spills the beans on the toxicity of the vaccines.

https://rumble.com/vmrzmf-proof-the-vaccines-are-toxic.html

The biggest fools in the world are those who just accept the politician's,
corporation's and bribed "experts" word at face value and actually believe
that they care for common population as much as their own children.

El Kabong

未读,
2021年9月21日 22:27:072021/9/21
收件人
Yeah, fuck the experts. It's wiser to listen to idjits
who don't know what they are talking about.

El Kabong

未读,
2021年9月22日 00:26:162021/9/22
收件人
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Like these fucktard wannabes in AA?

Who do you listen to?

Andrew W

未读,
2021年9月22日 01:43:432021/9/22
收件人
"El Kabong" wrote in message
That's what you're doing

Michael Christ

未读,
2021年9月22日 02:16:142021/9/22
收件人
Andrew, listen to this.

As a Registered Nurse myself, what really resonated with me is something
you might not be aware of.

No nurse even in an average working hospital has got fuckin' 30 mins to
fill out some fuckin' form on an adverse reaction on some fuckin'
government website.

Of course there will be massive under-reporting!!!

The more time goes on and the more I look into these sorts of things,
them more absurd it is becoming.

What is that smell coming from those camps outside of town?? No it
couldn't be! What am I talking about?? Those towns near concentration
camps during WW2.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

Andrew

未读,
2021年9月22日 08:54:552021/9/22
收件人
"Andrew W" wrote in message news:siefqc$2c8$1...@dont-email.me...
> "El Kabong" wrote:
>>"Andrew W" wrote:
>>> ER doctor spills the beans on the toxicity of the vaccines.
>>> https://rumble.com/vmrzmf-proof-the-vaccines-are-toxic.html
>>>
>>> The biggest fools in the world are those who just accept the
>>> politician's, corporation's and bribed "experts" word at face
>>> value and actually believe that they care for common
>>> population as much as their own children.

They say the planet is more important than the people in
it,and that the planet would be much happier if there were
just one billion people rather than eight billion.

Therefore the death vax IS helping the planet. In that sense
they~~care~~, but not for those who populate the planet.

>>Yeah, fuck the experts. It's wiser to listen to idjits
>>who don't know what they are talking about.

Did you get your vax? Then get your booster as soon
as it becomes available. You will help save the planet.

Andrew

未读,
2021年9月22日 11:05:332021/9/22
收件人
"Michael Christ" wrote in message news:siehnb$gkh$2...@dont-email.me...
> Andrew W wrote:
>>
>> ER doctor spills the beans on the toxicity of the vaccines.
>> https://rumble.com/vmrzmf-proof-the-vaccines-are-toxic.html
>>
>> The biggest fools in the world are those who just accept the
>> politician's, corporation's and bribed "experts" word at face value and
>> actually believe that they care for common population as much as their
>> own children.
>
> Andrew, listen to this.
>
> As a Registered Nurse myself, what really resonated with me is something
> you might not be aware of.
>
> No nurse even in an average working hospital has got fuckin' 30 mins to
> fill out some fuckin' form on an adverse reaction on some fuckin'
> government website.
>
> Of course there will be massive under-reporting!!!
>
> The more time goes on and the more I look into these sorts of things,
> them more absurd it is becoming.

Very much so. What helps (me) is to understand
that the realm we are living in is very temporary.

And that the coming Kingdom will be eternal
where the former things will be passed away.

> What is that smell coming from those camps outside of town?? No it
> couldn't be! What am I talking about?? Those towns near concentration
> camps during WW2.

Crematoriums?

"And fear not them that kill the body, but are not
able to kill the soul; but rather fear Him that is
able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
~ Matthew 10:28

JWS

未读,
2021年9月22日 11:34:552021/9/22
收件人
It's idiot RIghtards and Xtians that are being
depopulated. The rest of us do not need you.

JWS

未读,
2021年9月22日 11:35:422021/9/22
收件人
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10:05:33 AM UTC-5, Andrew wrote:
> "Michael Christ" wrote in message news:siehnb$gkh$2...@dont-email.me...
> > Andrew W wrote:
> >>
> >> ER doctor spills the beans on the toxicity of the vaccines.
> >> https://rumble.com/vmrzmf-proof-the-vaccines-are-toxic.html
> >>
> >> The biggest fools in the world are those who just accept the
> >> politician's, corporation's and bribed "experts" word at face value and
> >> actually believe that they care for common population as much as their
> >> own children.
> >
> > Andrew, listen to this.
> >
> > As a Registered Nurse myself, what really resonated with me is something
> > you might not be aware of.
> >
> > No nurse even in an average working hospital has got fuckin' 30 mins to
> > fill out some fuckin' form on an adverse reaction on some fuckin'
> > government website.
> >
> > Of course there will be massive under-reporting!!!
> >
> > The more time goes on and the more I look into these sorts of things,
> > them more absurd it is becoming.
> Very much so. What helps (me) is to understand
> that the realm we are living in is very temporary.
>
> And that the coming Kingdom will be eternal
> where the former things will be passed away.
ROFLMAO!

El Kabong

未读,
2021年9月22日 18:41:072021/9/22
收件人
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:26:11 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
> No one, I just point and laugh.

I see... Your problem is becoming clear.

El Kabong

未读,
2021年9月22日 18:56:282021/9/22
收件人
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Andrew, listen to this.
>
> As a Registered Nurse myself,

Yeah, right, MX.

You could say you're a naval officer too. And a lawyer
and a CPA! A regenerated, elect CPA! Yeah, then people
would believe everything you say, and you'd finally get
some respect!

Michael Christ

未读,
2021年9月22日 19:13:292021/9/22
收件人
On 23/09/2021 1:13 am, Andrew wrote:
> "Michael Christ" wrote in message news:siehnb$gkh$2...@dont-email.me...
>> Andrew W wrote:
>>>
>>> ER doctor spills the beans on the toxicity of the vaccines.
>>> https://rumble.com/vmrzmf-proof-the-vaccines-are-toxic.html
>>>
>>> The biggest fools in the world are those who just accept the
>>> politician's, corporation's and bribed "experts" word at face value
>>> and actually believe that they care for common population as much as
>>> their own children.
>>
>> Andrew, listen to this.
>>
>> As a Registered Nurse myself, what really resonated with me is
>> something you might not be aware of.
>>
>> No nurse even in an average working hospital has got fuckin' 30 mins
>> to fill out some fuckin' form on an adverse reaction on some fuckin'
>> government website.
>>
>> Of course there will be massive under-reporting!!!
>>
>> The more time goes on and the more I look into these sorts of things,
>> them more absurd it is becoming.
>
> Very much so. What helps (me) is to understand that the realm we are
> living in is very temporary.
> And that the coming Kingdom will be eternal where the former things will
> be passed away.

Thank God.

>> What is that smell coming from those camps outside of town??  No it
>> couldn't be!  What am I talking about??  Those towns near
>> concentration camps during WW2.
>
> Crematoriums?

Of course, they were pretending it wasn't happening. See the connection?

> "And fear not them that kill the body, but are not
>  able to kill the soul; but rather fear Him that is   able to destroy
> both soul and body in hell."
>                       ~ Matthew 10:28

Way past that now, but thanks anyway.

Without having had fear of God you can't come to this place though...

1Jn_4:18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear:
because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

It is essential and the whole reason for all that has happened in the
history of man that we be MADE perfect in love. That is, loving God
with all one's heart, soul, and mind, without the which no man shall
enter in.

El Kabong

未读,
2021年9月22日 19:37:462021/9/22
收件人
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:41:02 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
> I have no problem but I do laugh at yours.

Stop being dull. Say something funny.

Michael Christ

未读,
2021年9月22日 20:26:402021/9/22
收件人
Piss off, weak snipper.

Thanks

Michael Christ

El Kabong

未读,
2021年9月23日 00:24:052021/9/23
收件人
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Piss off, weak snipper.
>
> Thanks

I guess that proves you're a christ, you're a nurse, and
a regenerated Naval CPA. What else?

PS. No need to repeat 90 lines of wankage to reply to one
dubious point, you top-posting tasmanian devil you.

<snip wankage>

Michael Christ

未读,
2021年9月23日 01:42:542021/9/23
收件人
You were told to piss off.

Go get a life.

Michael Christ

On 23/09/2021 2:23 pm, El Kabong wrote:
> Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Piss off, weak snipper.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> I guess that proves you're a christ, you're a nurse, and
> a regenerated Naval CPA. What else?
>
> PS. No need to repeat 90 lines of wankage to reply to one
> dubious point, you top-posting tasmanian devil you.
>
> <snip wankage>

>>> Yeah, right, MX.
>>>
>>> You could say you're a naval officer too. And a lawyer
>>> and a CPA! A regenerated, elect CPA! Yeah, then people
>>> would believe everything you say, and you'd finally get
>>> some respect!

El Kabong

未读,
2021年9月23日 04:01:152021/9/23
收件人
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You were told to piss off.
>
> Go get a life.

Lol. You were told to quit being a hypocrite. Now you
are being told to take a long walk on a short pier.

No, i won't stop bullying you yet.

<snip wankage>

Michael Christ

未读,
2021年9月23日 04:58:582021/9/23
收件人
Get a life, you loser MC worshiper and Facebook follower. :-).

You are not as important as you think you are, El Magnificent. Sorry.

Michael Christ

Malte Runz

未读,
2021年9月23日 17:50:072021/9/23
收件人
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 11:14:11 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:
I'm three minutes in, and they are talking about two cases of people
getting sick after having been vaccinated. And a doctor saying 'the
vaccines are full of shit'. Maybe something substantial will be
revealed later in the video...

30 seconds repeating the highlights of the first 3 minutes.

@5:07 The same clip from the beginning of the video, where two women
are speculating that the deterioration of a patient might be caused by
the vaccine. The patient is suffering from 'congestive heart failure',
and the women complain that 'he' hadn't reported it.

@6:15 Another case of someone having been vaccinated and become ill
afterwards. A 15-year old male with blood clots. Another case of
'correlation'. Maybe we will get to the 'causation' later.

@7:03 The woman telling the stories in the studio shows images of some
papers, where it says that 'they' don't know what caused the blood
clots. Interesting.

@7:08 Finally. The reporter asks the only important question. 'How do
we know that the clots were caused by the vaccine?'. I can hardly
wait. Here it comes. At long last. The PROOF!
"Because this is a 15 year old, normal weight, healthy child. No
reason for him to have a blood clot!' [Firmly shaking her head]
And cut to a new scene at the hospital.

Do I really need to point it out? We're done here.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

未读,
2021年9月23日 18:33:072021/9/23
收件人
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
You have your head so far up the drug company's backsides that you are blind
to everything else that's happening. You only look in one direction.

Malte Runz

未读,
2021年9月23日 18:40:212021/9/23
收件人
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 08:32:57 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
So, you're not going to defend your video?

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

未读,
2021年9月23日 19:13:002021/9/23
收件人
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
I don't have to because it's just one fragment of a much larger picture that
you won't see because of your biases and blindness.
You expect single videos and articles to be complete evidence packages that
settle everything. It doesn't work that way.

Malte Runz

未读,
2021年9月23日 19:49:422021/9/23
收件人
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 09:12:51 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>I don't have to ...

Of course you do. When a video claims to have "proof" and provides
nothing of the like, then you better justify your posting of it.

> ... because it's just one fragment of a much larger picture that
>you won't see because of your biases and blindness. ...

I see I don need to point it out. The point is that the video is not a
fragment of a picture.

"Because this is a 15 year old, normal weight, healthy child. No
reason for him to have a blood clot!'

There was no proof. There was only speculation.

>You expect single videos and articles to be complete evidence packages that
>settle everything. It doesn't work that way.

Which is why I don't think that way. Haven't you noticed that I always
ask for sources (plural)?

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

未读,
2021年9月23日 21:19:212021/9/23
收件人
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
I didn't title the video. It contains another ~piece~ of proof in the form
of physician testimony. But of course not absolute final proof. No one
claimed that.
You are so naive you think one video should provide absolute proof and
that's it. Then there's no need to think for yourself.

>> ... because it's just one fragment of a much larger picture that
>>you won't see because of your biases and blindness. ...
>
>I see I don need to point it out. The point is that the video is not a
>fragment of a picture.

Yes it is, but you only want to listen to physicians that say what you like
to hear.

>"Because this is a 15 year old, normal weight, healthy child. No
>reason for him to have a blood clot!'
>
>There was no proof. There was only speculation.

Experienced physicians don't speculate. You always use disparaging terms
when something goes against what you favour.

>>You expect single videos and articles to be complete evidence packages
>>that
>>settle everything. It doesn't work that way.
>
>Which is why I don't think that way. Haven't you noticed that I always
>ask for sources (plural)?

But you only accept sources that give your biased side of the story.

Malte Runz

未读,
2021年9月24日 13:46:532021/9/24
收件人
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:19:12 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>I didn't title the video. ...

You linked to it, you didn't object to the title, you own it.

> ... It contains another ~piece~ of proof in the form
>of physician testimony. ...

That does not count as proof. Or do you accept as proof the 999 other
doctors who say the vaccines are safe a of great benefit?

> ... But of course not absolute final proof.

Not even a tiny bit as proof. It is nothing but speculation. I'm fully
vaccinated and I'm perfectly fine. Is that proof that the vaccines are
safe?

> ... No one
>claimed that.

The people who posted the video you linked to did. And you echoed
their claim in the subject line.

>You are so naive you think one video should provide absolute proof and
>that's it. ...

In some cases one video can provide absolute proof. But that's not
what I expect in this case. It's your strawman.

> ... Then there's no need to think for yourself.

Since you premise was pulled from your arse, I'll shove that last
comment back the same way.

>>> ... because it's just one fragment of a much larger picture that
>>>you won't see because of your biases and blindness. ...
>>
>>I see I [did] need to point it out. The point is that the video is not a
>>fragment of a picture.
>>

>Yes it is, ...

Explain why you think it is.

> ... but you only want to listen to physicians that say what you like
>to hear.

I would love to hear that the virus is harmless and we should all go
about our daily lives like there is nothing wrong. I'm sure you can
find one for me, right?

>>"Because this is a 15 year old, normal weight, healthy child. No
>>reason for him to have a blood clot!'
>>
>>There was no proof. There was only speculation.
>>

>Experienced physicians don't speculate. ...

(Appeal to authority noted! And you can be sure I'll quote you at some
point in the future.)

I just quoted the female doctor above. She is /speculating/, god
dammit, that the vaccine was the cause. That despite the fact that she
had just cited a paper saying 'nobody knows why he has blood clots'. I
simply can't dumb it down any further, so I hope you got it by now.

> ... You always use disparaging terms
>when something goes against what you favour.

Do you feel I disparage you? Poor little victim!

Maybe you'd be better off if you begin to ignore my posts. No more
denonising, no more being trampled on and no more policing. You can
post and never have to worry about me factchecking you.

>>>You expect single videos and articles to be complete evidence packages
>>>that
>>>settle everything. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>Which is why I don't think that way. Haven't you noticed that I always
>>ask for sources (plural)?
>>

>But you only accept sources that give your biased side of the story.

Stop projecting. On several occasions I have debunked myself here in
this newsgroup after having factchecked myself.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

未读,
2021年9月24日 21:20:162021/9/24
收件人
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
Nice try. I don't own it, I just pass things on and people have to open
their eyes and use their smarts to see what's happening in the world. You
are blind and clueless.

>> ... It contains another ~piece~ of proof in the form
>>of physician testimony. ...
>
>That does not count as proof. Or do you accept as proof the 999 other
>doctors who say the vaccines are safe a of great benefit?

Not if those (it's not anywhere near 999) doctors are influenced and bribed
by drug companies to push their drugs onto the population. And that is a
reality. It's the government appointed health officials, the ones that
appeal to you. You only go for convenient information - Google and 'fact
checkers'. It's so easy and fast.

>> ... But of course not absolute final proof.
>
>Not even a tiny bit as proof. It is nothing but speculation. I'm fully
>vaccinated and I'm perfectly fine. Is that proof that the vaccines are
>safe?

Many of the effects of vaccines take time. But many have dropped dead within
a week. It's Russian roulette.

>> ... No one
>>claimed that.
>
>The people who posted the video you linked to did. And you echoed
>their claim in the subject line.

Nice try to make me look bad.

>>You are so naive you think one video should provide absolute proof and
>>that's it. ...
>
>In some cases one video can provide absolute proof. But that's not
>what I expect in this case. It's your strawman.

I'm only passing on info from honest non-bribed world health professionals
and scientists.
You are shockingly ignorant and biased. It's unbelievable.

>> ... Then there's no need to think for yourself.
>
>Since you premise was pulled from your arse, I'll shove that last
>comment back the same way.

Ignorance based projection.

>>>I see I [did] need to point it out. The point is that the video is not a
>>>fragment of a picture.
>>>

>>Yes it is, ...
>
>Explain why you think it is.

Why waste my time with a debunker blockhead? You were born ignorant and will
probably die ignorant.

>> ... but you only want to listen to physicians that say what you like
>>to hear.
>
>I would love to hear that the virus is harmless and we should all go
>about our daily lives like there is nothing wrong.

99% survival rate.
Natural immunity rules. Vitamins, good nutrition and maintaining good health
are all that's needed. That's according to real experts, the ones you've
never checked with.

Why has the flu suddenly disappeared? The previous year's flu death rates
were roughly the same as the now covid death rates. The drug corps are
lying, and they control most politicians and doctors, except Trump.

>I'm sure you can
>find one for me, right?

It's my job to educate dumb debunkers?

>>>"Because this is a 15 year old, normal weight, healthy child. No
>>>reason for him to have a blood clot!'
>>>
>>>There was no proof. There was only speculation.
>>>

>>Experienced physicians don't speculate. ...
>
>(Appeal to authority noted! And you can be sure I'll quote you at some
>point in the future.)

Your appeal to authorities is ten times greater than mine.

>I just quoted the female doctor above. She is /speculating/, god
>dammit, that the vaccine was the cause.

No speculation. You are a dick using that word all the time.

>That despite the fact that she
>had just cited a paper saying 'nobody knows why he has blood clots'. I
>simply can't dumb it down any further, so I hope you got it by now.

And a context twisting nit picker.

>> ... You always use disparaging terms
>>when something goes against what you favour.
>
>Do you feel I disparage you? Poor little victim!

And an emotional manipulator. Nice try again.

>Maybe you'd be better off if you begin to ignore my posts. No more
>denonising, no more being trampled on and no more policing. You can
>post and never have to worry about me factchecking you.

As I said before, there's no such thing as fact checkers. Everyone has to
use their own brains. You clearly can't.
Fact checkers are government censorship sites created recently to try to
bring socialism into western countries. And you are helping them.

>>>Which is why I don't think that way. Haven't you noticed that I always
>>>ask for sources (plural)?
>>>

>>But you only accept sources that give your biased side of the story.
>
>Stop projecting. On several occasions I have debunked myself here in
>this newsgroup after having factchecked myself.

Instead start thinking for yourself and education yourself on what's
happening around the world. The fascism and totalitarianism. Open your eyes
and mind. Nothing else works.

Malte Runz

未读,
2021年9月25日 05:28:272021/9/25
收件人
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 11:20:05 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
Your video promised proof, but didn't deliver. If you actually had
watched the video and realized that the title was completely
misleading, would you still have linked to it?

>>> ... It contains another ~piece~ of proof in the form
>>>of physician testimony. ...
>>
>>That does not count as proof. Or do you accept as proof the 999 other
>>doctors who say the vaccines are safe a of great benefit?
>>

>Not if those (it's not anywhere near 999) ...

True. It's probably closer to 99,999. Your 'renegade doctors
constitutes a tiny fraction of the world's doctors, and their
contribution to the debate is nicely summed up in the video: "The
vaccine is full of shit!!!"

> ... doctors are influenced and bribed
>by drug companies to push their drugs onto the population. ...

You're speculating again.

> ... And that is a
>reality.

Do you have evidence for that claim?

> ... It's the government appointed health officials, the ones that
>appeal to you. You only go for convenient information - Google and 'fact
>checkers'. It's so easy and fast.
>

>>> ... But of course not absolute final proof.
>>
>>Not even a tiny bit as proof. It is nothing but speculation. I'm fully
>>vaccinated and I'm perfectly fine. Is that proof that the vaccines are
>>safe?
>>

>Many of the effects of vaccines take time. ...

You have no evidence to back up your claim. How could you, when time
hasn't passed yet to observe the long term effects you say there is?

> ... But many have dropped dead within
>a week. It's Russian roulette.

Your own sources admit that they don't know what the cause of death
(or blood clots or heart disease) was. They speculate that it was the
vaccine.

>>> ... No one
>>>claimed that.
>>
>>The people who posted the video you linked to did. And you echoed
>>their claim in the subject line.
>>

>Nice try to make me look bad.

I can't take any credit. You did it all by yourself.

>>>You are so naive you think one video should provide absolute proof and
>>>that's it. ...
>>
>>In some cases one video can provide absolute proof. But that's not
>>what I expect in this case. It's your strawman.
>>

>I'm only passing on info from honest non-bribed world health professionals
>and scientists. ...

This is ridiculous! How can you say they are honest, when you feel the
need to distance yourself from the dishonest title of their video?

>You are shockingly ignorant and biased. It's unbelievable.

I know enough to spot a dishonest video title when I see one.

>>> ... Then there's no need to think for yourself.
>>
>>Since you premise was pulled from your arse, I'll shove that last
>>comment back the same way.
>>

>Ignorance based projection.

>>>Yes it is, ...
>>
>>Explain why you think it is.
>>

>Why waste my time with a debunker blockhead? ...

I accept your surrender. Now, go find me something new to tear apart.

> ... You were born ignorant and will
>probably die ignorant.
>

>>> ... but you only want to listen to physicians that say what you like
>>>to hear.
>>
>>I would love to hear that the virus is harmless and we should all go
>>about our daily lives like there is nothing wrong.
>>

>99% survival rate.

How do you know it's 99% when you constantly claim that we cannot
trust any stats from the authorities? Hypocrite much?

>Natural immunity rules. Vitamins, good nutrition and maintaining good health
>are all that's needed. That's according to real experts, the ones you've
>never checked with.
>
>Why has the flu suddenly disappeared?

It hasn't. There have been fewer cases as an effect of masks and
social distancing.

> The previous year's flu death rates
>were roughly the same as the now covid death rates. ...

How do you know? You don't trust any stats.

> ... The drug corps are
>lying, and they control most politicians and doctors, except Trump.

All hail Trump! I find it hilarious that Trump is your great beacon of
light.

>>I'm sure you can
>>find one for me, right?
>>

>It's my job to educate dumb debunkers?

It's your job to debunk the debunkers, if you believe they are wrong.
You're a "researcher", right? That's what they do.

>>>Experienced physicians don't speculate. ...
>>
>>(Appeal to authority noted! And you can be sure I'll quote you at some
>>point in the future.)
>>

>Your appeal to authorities is ten times greater than mine.
>

>>I just quoted the female doctor above. She is /speculating/, god
>>dammit, that the vaccine was the cause.
>>

>No speculation. ...

She doesn't show that there is a causal connection between the vaccine
and the blood clots. She actually makes a point out of saying 'they
don't know what caused the clots', but she believes that the vaccine
might be the cause. What do you call that way of reaching a tentative
conclusion?

> ... You are a dick using that word all the time.

It fits the definition:
***
speculation

noun
1. the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
***
"Because this is a 15 year old, normal weight, healthy child. No
reason for him to have a blood clot!" 'They' don't know what caused
the blood clots. ... 'But I believe it was the vaccine!'

Text book example of speculation.

>>That despite the fact that she
>>had just cited a paper saying 'nobody knows why he has blood clots'. I
>>simply can't dumb it down any further, so I hope you got it by now.
>>

>And a context twisting nit picker.

Did she say it or not?

>>> ... You always use disparaging terms
>>>when something goes against what you favour.
>>
>>Do you feel I disparage you? Poor little victim!
>>

>And an emotional manipulator. Nice try again.

You are the one feeling disparaged, mocked, trampled on and policed.
You used those emotional terms. I just throw them back at you.

>>Maybe you'd be better off if you begin to ignore my posts. No more
>>denonising, no more being trampled on and no more policing. You can
>>post and never have to worry about me factchecking you.
>>

>As I said before, there's no such thing as fact checkers. Everyone has to
>use their own brains. You clearly can't. ...

Don't be silly. You link to a video that claims it proves that
vaccines cause great harm. I watch it and showed that they lied. There
was no proof. You, on the other hand, just trusted your source and
pushed the lie, probably unknowingly, because I think you didn't watch
the video yourself.

>Fact checkers are government censorship sites created recently to try to
>bring socialism into western countries. And you are helping them.

You make a claim and I debunk it by 'doing my own research'. No need
for a socialist government for that to happen.

>>>But you only accept sources that give your biased side of the story.
>>
>>Stop projecting. On several occasions I have debunked myself here in
>>this newsgroup after having factchecked myself.
>>

>Instead start thinking for yourself and education yourself ...

Didn't I just do that? You linked to a video and instead of simply
accepting their claims, I did a little digging and came up with a
different conclusion. You should be proud of me!

> ...on what's
>happening around the world. The fascism and totalitarianism. ...

And the socialism, nazism and communism. They're all in on it. We
should all be scared!

> ... Open your eyes
>and mind. Nothing else works.

Says the guy, who believes Trump is the good guy in this spectacle.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

未读,
2021年9月25日 19:31:432021/9/25
收件人
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
You can't take one sound bite that leans towards open mindedness and use
that to shoot down an entire argument especially in the face of so many
other testimonies by good doctors and nurses.
I've met some big idiots in my time but you really take the cake.
You don't know shite about what's happening in this world.

Cloud Hobbit

未读,
2021年9月25日 21:54:162021/9/25
收件人
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 6:14:19 PM UTC-7, Andrew W wrote:
> ER doctor spills the beans on the toxicity of the vaccines.
>
> https://rumble.com/vmrzmf-proof-the-vaccines-are-toxic.html
>
> The biggest fools in the world are those who just accept the politician's,
> corporation's and bribed "experts" word at face value and actually believe
> that they care for common population as much as their own children.

Wow! Who could argue with one doctor's opinion
when she has a ream of peer reviewed research
published under her name that corroborate
her story.

Oh, wait.
That was what real news folks do, they
CORROBORATE their articles, videos, or whatever media
they use.

People tend not to believe them if they don't.

There are no gods unless we create them.

Malte Runz

未读,
2021年9月26日 04:36:452021/9/26
收件人
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:31:29 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

(snip)

>You can't take one sound bite ...

Your sound bite, to be specific.

> ... that leans towards open mindedness and use
>that to shoot down an entire argument especially in the face of so many
>other testimonies by good doctors and nurses.

"The vaccines are full of shit."

"They don't know what caused the blood clots."

"Because this is a 15 year old, normal weight, healthy child. No
reason for him to have a blood clot!"

That's some solid testimonial evidence you got there, mate!

>I've met some big idiots in my time but you really take the cake.
>You don't know shite about what's happening in this world.

Like aliens build the pyramids?

--
Malte Runz

Branimir Maksimovic

未读,
2021年9月26日 05:08:002021/9/26
收件人
On 2021-09-26, Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are no gods unless we create them.
I wouldn't be so sure. I believe that there can't be
such large *conspiracy*, created by *humans only*.

--

7-77-777
Evil Sinner!