200 PROOFS EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL

Morfin Power

Jan 17, 2023, 8:25:41 PM1/17/23
200 PROOFS EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XvAwLc7FZm2z/

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball has now been translated into 19
languages and growing including Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, English,
French, German, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Italian, Polish,
Portuguese, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai and Urdu. Thanks so
much to all the translators for their work. Please help share with all
your foreign language speaking friends and family:
http://ifers.123.st/t63-200-proofs-earth-is-not-a-spinning-ball-foreign-language-translations

To learn much more about our flat, motionless Earth, please visit:
http://www.EricDubay.com
http://www.AtlanteanConspiracy.com
http://www.IFERS.123.st

JWS

Jan 18, 2023, 6:05:04 AM1/18/23
On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 7:25:41 PM UTC-6, Morfin Power wrote:
> 200 PROOFS EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL
>
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/XvAwLc7FZm2z/
>
> 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball has now been translated into 19
> languages and growing including Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, English,
> French, German, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Italian, Polish,
> Portuguese, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai and Urdu. Thanks so
> much to all the translators for their work. Please help share with all
> your foreign language speaking friends and family:
> http://ifers.123.st/t63-200-proofs-earth-is-not-a-spinning-ball-foreign-language-translations
Yes, we know you are a dumbass.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 18, 2023, 6:32:52 AM1/18/23