THE VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE

%

Sep 18, 2021, 9:36:33 PM9/18/21
.

better looking than the non vaccinated people

Michael Christ

Sep 18, 2021, 9:39:24 PM9/18/21
On 19/09/2021 11:36 am, % wrote:
> .
>
> better looking than the non vaccinated people

Agreed, except in my case.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

Andrew

Sep 18, 2021, 9:51:12 PM9/18/21
"%" <purse...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:94KdnQSqTsiHCdv8...@giganews.com...

> better looking than the non vaccinated people

The morticians are trained how to make them
look good.

%

Sep 18, 2021, 10:53:11 PM9/18/21
sorry i don't talk to non vaccinated people as they are a lower form of life

El Kabong

Sep 19, 2021, 4:39:50 AM9/19/21
Don't worry about Andrew. Never mind his anti-vax
chicanery, you can bet your ass he's vaxxed.

Ted

Sep 19, 2021, 8:58:31 AM9/19/21
That's why I made damn sure I got vaccinated. Women are begging for
sex now. They can't stop lusting over me.

Ted

Sep 19, 2021, 8:58:52 AM9/19/21
LOL.

Ted

Sep 19, 2021, 9:00:25 AM9/19/21
Untermenschen. We need a Final Solution.

Andrew

Sep 19, 2021, 9:11:05 AM9/19/21
"El Kabong" wrote in message news:oltdkg12bjpknvcfn...@4ax.com...
>% wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> > The morticians are trained how to make them
>> > look good.
>> >
>> sorry i don't talk to non vaccinated people as
>> they are a lower form of life
>
> Don't worry about Andrew. Never mind his anti-vax
> chicanery, you can bet your ass he's vaxxed.

I have, but not with this experimental mRNA
jab.which has caused serious injury and death
to millions.

%

Sep 19, 2021, 11:20:01 AM9/19/21
it's too bad you're a cross dressing faggot

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 19, 2021, 3:03:45 PM9/19/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 6:36:33 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
> .
>
> better looking than the non vaccinated people

And alive.

There are no gods unless we create them.

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 19, 2021, 3:17:16 PM9/19/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 12:03:45 PM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 6:36:33 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
> > .
> >
> > better looking than the non vaccinated people
> And alive.

Not all of them, you lying piece of shit.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 19, 2021, 4:05:52 PM9/19/21
With what, then? Watermelon juice?

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 8:33:12 PM9/19/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 9:39:24 AM UTC+8, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 19/09/2021 11:36 am, % wrote:
> > better looking than the non vaccinated people
> Agreed, except in my case.

You are the lying ugly Aussie face that no one cares...not even your stupid non-existent pixie!

%

Sep 19, 2021, 9:04:56 PM9/19/21
yay

El Kabong

Sep 19, 2021, 9:21:18 PM9/19/21
You only had access to the Russian vax?

Didn't that make you feel like you were at a lower rung
of the ladder than the people you are trying to
disinfortain?

%

Sep 19, 2021, 9:39:58 PM9/19/21
you mean the ones that got nothing at all

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 19, 2021, 9:50:55 PM9/19/21
What is the rate of people dying from the Vaccines?

About .009%. If your odds of losing a bet were that small you'd make the bet.
The Vaccines are still the best way to avoid dying from COVID-19.
Look at the difference between highly vaccinated states vs lower
vaccination rates in other states. The evidence speaks for itself.
Just move to Florida, you'll be fine.

Still stupid, but fine.

%

Sep 19, 2021, 10:18:36 PM9/19/21
On 2021-09-19 6:45 p.m., Lamey wrote:
> whats a disinfortain?

he said ladder not latter

Dexter

Sep 19, 2021, 11:21:07 PM9/19/21
Andrew wrote:

> "El Kabong" wrote in message

> > Don't worry about Andrew. Never mind his anti-vax
> > chicanery, you can bet your ass he's vaxxed.
>
> I have, but not with this experimental mRNA jab.which has
> caused serious injury and death to millions.

Horseshit.

%

Sep 19, 2021, 11:52:09 PM9/19/21
yep , that's one some people are shooting up

Andrew

Sep 20, 2021, 2:12:56 AM9/20/21
"Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message news:6a03f1c5-85b7-4c59...@googlegroups.com...

> What is the rate of people dying from the Vaccines?

According to data collected by the CDC, approx.
seventy people die from this mRNA inoculation
every single day. That is taken from the average
over the past 47 days.

But hold on, it has been shown that less than 1%
of the actual events are reported on the VAERS
system.

Therefore the actual number would be closer to..

----> 70 X 100 = 7,000.

Taken from the average over the past 47 days.

https://tinyurl.com/34ua4tf5

Which is why I say, before you get the jab,
make sure you are ready to go.

But don't let this dissuade you from your
booster appointment.

Andrew

Sep 20, 2021, 2:14:20 AM9/20/21
"El Kabong" wrote in message news:pcofkgd8f94c27lec...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:

>> > Don't worry about Andrew. Never mind his anti-vax
>> > chicanery, you can bet your ass he's vaxxed.
>>
>> I have, but not with this experimental mRNA
>> jab.which has caused serious injury and death
>> to millions.
>
> You only had access to the Russian vax?

No, I've been vaxxed while serving in the military.

> Didn't that make you feel like you were at a lower rung
> of the ladder than the people you are trying to
> disinfortain?

Not trying to disinform. My interest is in the truth.

Most of the folks here already had the death vax.

They are goners. I will miss them (temporarily).

It is sad to see so many --> march to their death.

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 2:43:05 AM9/20/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

> "El Kabong" wrote in message news:pcofkgd8f94c27lec...@4ax.com...

> >> I have, but not with this experimental mRNA
> >> jab.which has caused serious injury and death
> >> to millions.
> >
> > You only had access to the Russian vax?
>
> No, I've been vaxxed while serving in the military.

Even the Sputnik vax is better than nothing.

> > Didn't that make you feel like you were at a lower rung
> > of the ladder than the people you are trying to
> > disinfortain?
>
> Not trying to disinform. My interest is in the truth.
>
> Most of the folks here already had the death vax.
>
> They are goners. I will miss them (temporarily).
>
> It is sad to see so many --> march to their death.

Oh, Andrew, you devil. You'd get a woodie watching
people march to their deaths. You must be fantasizing
again.

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 2:45:19 AM9/20/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

> But hold on, it has been shown that less than 1%
> of the actual events are reported on the VAERS
> system.

No it hasn't.

Glad we cleared that up.

Andrew

Sep 20, 2021, 6:37:49 AM9/20/21
"El Kabong" wrote in message news:7ebgkg1g1bpd1k1db...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>
>> But hold on, it has been shown that less than 1%
>> of the actual events are reported on the VAERS
>> system.
>
> No it hasn't.
>
> Glad we cleared that up.

No use providing the evidence if you
are determined to keep your eyes shut.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 20, 2021, 9:14:03 AM9/20/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

> "Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message
>
>> What is the rate of people dying from the Vaccines?
>
> According to data collected by the CDC, approx.
> seventy people die from this mRNA inoculation
> every single day.

Name one.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 20, 2021, 10:03:48 AM9/20/21
The ones who had no shots that are still alive.
They're dying like flies.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 20, 2021, 10:05:31 AM9/20/21
Nothing you say in alt.atheism is followed.
We all know how ignorant you are. Even
most of the trolls.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 20, 2021, 10:07:02 AM9/20/21
Deliberately reefusing to show evidence is proof of
what a liar you are, Andyroo.

a322x1n

Sep 20, 2021, 12:18:34 PM9/20/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
> You libtards have a woody everytime a repub dies.

Well, "Lamey", we're going to be hard as a rock for many
months to come until Republicans and conservatives grow
a brain and get fully innoculated.

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 20, 2021, 12:31:17 PM9/20/21
The plan is, of course, to keep up the panic narrative through the
Fall elections.

Democrats never want to let a good crisis go to waste...and if
necessary they'll manufacture a crisis and hope it goes their way.

JWS

Sep 20, 2021, 1:00:49 PM9/20/21
That's the Democratic PLAN alright. And we thank
you for the excellent job you do to further that PLAN.

%

Sep 20, 2021, 2:14:53 PM9/20/21
On 2021-09-20 9:33 a.m., Lamey wrote:
> It's the only way they can win. Cheat.

why else would a person cheat , so they can lose

%

Sep 20, 2021, 2:15:59 PM9/20/21
yea we all know

Andrew

Sep 20, 2021, 8:12:11 PM9/20/21
"Michelle Malkin" wrote in message news:6ced90b8-2544-46a0...@googlegroups.com...
> Andrew wrote:
>> "Cloud Hobbit" wrote:
>
>> > What is the rate of people dying from the Vaccines?
>
>> According to data collected by the CDC, approx.
>> seventy people die from this mRNA inoculation
>> every single day. That is taken from the average
>> over the past 47 days.
>>
>> But hold on, it has been shown that less than 1%
>> of the actual events are reported on the VAERS
>> system.
>>
>> Therefore the actual number would be closer to..
>>
>> ----> 70 X 100 = 7,000.
>>
>> Taken from the average over the past 47 days.
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/34ua4tf5
>>
>> Which is why I say, before you get the jab,
>> make sure you are ready to go.
>>
>> But don't let this dissuade you from your
>> booster appointment.
>
> Nothing you say in alt.atheism is followed.
>
> We all know..

"All" of you?

I do not seek followers. I seek the truth.

Andrew

Sep 20, 2021, 8:13:18 PM9/20/21
"Michelle Malkin" wrote in message news:55babd49-f497-4ea8...@googlegroups.com...
> Andrew wrote:

>> > No it hasn't.
>> >
>> > Glad we cleared that up.
>
>> No use providing the evidence if you
>> are determined to keep your eyes shut.
>
> Deliberately reefusing to show evidence
> is proof of what a liar you are, Andyroo.

The one I was responding to was not asking
for any evidence. The evidence is rock solid
for anyone who wants to know the truth.

Furthermore, Jesus told us.

"Cast not your pearls before swine."
~ Jesus

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 8:34:39 PM9/20/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

> "Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message news:6a03f1c5-85b7-4c59...@googlegroups.com...
>
> > What is the rate of people dying from the Vaccines?
>
> According to data collected by the CDC, approx.
> seventy people die from this mRNA inoculation
> every single day. That is taken from the average
> over the past 47 days.

Only in your death-obsessed fantasies.

According to the CDC, anyone can make a report about
anything to VAERS. It wouldn't be a surprise if the
report rate is over 100%, or that you've been making your
own spurious reports. You do use a VPN, right? A St.
Petersburg IP address would kind of be a giveaway.

> But hold on, it has been shown that less than 1%
> of the actual events are reported on the VAERS
> system.

No it hasn't. Except in your death-obsessed fantasies.

> Therefore the actual number would be closer to..

GIGO.

> Which is why I say, before you get the jab,
> make sure you are ready to go.
>
> But don't let this dissuade you from your
> booster appointment.

I haven't had a covid vax today. Shaky hands, parched
throat, getting all uptight...

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 8:45:11 PM9/20/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> How do you know? Do you work for them?

As G. Gordon Liddy used to say (FSM rest his unvaxxed
soul), any gratuitous assertion may be equally
gratuitously rebutted.

You gonna argue with the G-Man?

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 8:51:34 PM9/20/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

<snip disinfotainment>

> I do not seek followers. I seek the truth.

No, you only seek your 6 rubles per post.

Michael Christ

Andrew

Sep 20, 2021, 9:09:13 PM9/20/21
"El Kabong" wrote in message news:uj9ikg1hbn984apm3...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>> "Cloud Hobbit" wrote:
>>
>> > What is the rate of people dying from the Vaccines?
>>
>> According to data collected by the CDC, approx.
>> seventy people die from this mRNA inoculation
>> every single day. That is taken from the average
>> over the past 47 days.
>> https://tinyurl.com/34ua4tf5
>
> Only in your death-obsessed fantasies.
>
> According to the CDC, anyone can make a report about
> anything to VAERS.

"Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of
Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and
imprisonment." https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 11:43:00 PM9/20/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:45:08 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
> wrote:
>
> >Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >> How do you know? Do you work for them?
> >
> >As G. Gordon Liddy used to say (FSM rest his unvaxxed
> >soul), any gratuitous assertion may be equally
> >gratuitously rebutted.
> >
> >You gonna argue with the G-Man?
>
> He's dead, fuck him.

I think I said that.

So, are you gonna bail Andrew out, and show that less
than 1% of covid vax side effects are reported on VAERS?
Or just stand there like a slack-jawed dope?

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 11:45:11 PM9/20/21
So is acting as a foreign agent. So are they going to
ask Russia to extradite you?

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 1:11:42 AM9/21/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:42:58 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
> I am going to do whatever I want and you will just have to deal with
> it.

So you admit i was right.

That will be all, thank you.

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2021, 5:08:25 AM9/21/21
Why do you have to divert Trumpart's tactic to the Dems?
You fool no one.....

Michelle Malkin

Sep 21, 2021, 1:57:12 PM9/21/21
Well, you're the one who believes in a hell, aren't you?
Forever? Enjoy your stay. It's your belief.

%

Sep 21, 2021, 2:52:04 PM9/21/21
what does hell have to do with seeking the truth

Michelle Malkin

Sep 21, 2021, 3:07:49 PM9/21/21
Andrew is a known liar and obviously doesn't care
how many people die of Covid19. I was just feeding
him some of his own religious nonsense.

%

Sep 21, 2021, 3:29:31 PM9/21/21
why

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 9:45:07 PM9/21/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 22:11:40 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
> I didn't admit anything. Stop lying and acting like a liberal.

Yeah, i know what you meant.

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 9:52:23 PM9/21/21
Communist propaganda was pounded into him from an early
age. He shapeshifts seamlessly from one ideology to
another.

%

Sep 21, 2021, 10:12:31 PM9/21/21
does this effect your credit rating

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 10:47:05 PM9/21/21
Would you lend Andrew money?

%

Sep 21, 2021, 10:54:50 PM9/21/21
did you

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 11:11:09 PM9/21/21
I can't tell you. Your credit score isn't high enough.

%

Sep 22, 2021, 12:33:30 AM9/22/21
i'll raise my debt ceiling

El Kabong

Sep 22, 2021, 12:49:14 AM9/22/21
Your debt ceiling has already been repo'ed.