The reason for Google to stop Alt.atheism

Yap Honghor

Feb 21, 2024, 8:50:33 PMFeb 21
I gather that Google has seen vast evidence for atheism in the past decades and that the delusion of the fools is in high decline! The non-existence of any pixie requires no further explanation or argument, thus the mission of alt.atheism is concluded!
Thank you, Google!

Randolf Richardson

Feb 21, 2024, 9:09:08 PMFeb 21
Google's not stopping alt.atheism. Google's just ceasing to provide Usenet newsgroup services with its Google Groups web interface. They announced a while ago, probably because of the high volumes of garbage posted by kooks and spammers alike.

--
Randolf Richardson - ran...@canadianatheists.ca
Canadian atheists - True, Northern, Strong, and Free

%

Feb 21, 2024, 11:06:55 PMFeb 21
Yap Honghor wrote:
> I gather that Google has seen vast evidence for atheism in the past decades and that the delusion of the fools is in high decline! The non-existence of any pixie requires no further explanation or argument, thus the mission of alt.atheism is concluded!
> Thank you, Google!

do you ever say anything nice about anything

Yap Honghor

Feb 22, 2024, 5:57:38 AMFeb 22
You bet I will never say anything nice about religion which is a scammer!

Yap Honghor

Feb 22, 2024, 6:00:07 AMFeb 22
On Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 10:09:08 AM UTC+8, Randolf Richardson wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:50:30 -0800 (PST)
> Yap Honghor <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I gather that Google has seen vast evidence for atheism in the past decades and that the delusion of the fools is in high decline! The non-existence of any pixie requires no further explanation or argument, thus the mission of alt.atheism is concluded!
> > Thank you, Google!
> Google's not stopping alt.atheism. Google's just ceasing to provide Usenet newsgroup services with its Google Groups web interface. They announced a while ago, probably because of the high volumes of garbage posted by kooks and spammers alike.
Ok...but then our daily action to kick the kooks and theists will have to find an alternative route!

Skeeter

Feb 22, 2024, 7:46:32 AMFeb 22
In article <d7e982d0-55aa-429a...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> I gather that Google has seen vast evidence for atheism in the past decades and that the delusion of the fools is in high decline! The non-existence of any pixie requires no further explanation or argument, thus the mission of alt.atheism is concluded!
> Thank you, Google!

You don't get to come here and get beat up anymore.

Skeeter

Feb 22, 2024, 7:47:13 AMFeb 22
In article <b2181737-3d19-4ccd...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 10:09:08 AM UTC+8, Randolf Richardson wrote:
> > On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:50:30 -0800 (PST)
> > Yap Honghor <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I gather that Google has seen vast evidence for atheism in the past decades and that the delusion of the fools is in high decline! The non-existence of any pixie requires no further explanation or argument, thus the mission of alt.atheism is concluded!
> > > Thank you, Google!
> > Google's not stopping alt.atheism. Google's just ceasing to provide Usenet newsgroup services with its Google Groups web interface. They announced a while ago, probably because of the high volumes of garbage posted by kooks and spammers alike.
> Ok...but then our daily action to kick the kooks and theists will have to find an alternative route!

Try waking up.

Skeeter

Feb 22, 2024, 7:47:44 AMFeb 22
In article <9db98606-b2bc-41ce...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
So you are a a mad person with no heart.