French fries--Satanic or Saltine?

Samuel Harrigon

Dec 23, 2011, 2:15:27 AM12/23/11
Seriously. A debate that has been raging in my mind for hours now. I
went to McDonalds today to order some niggets and fries, and when i
recieved my fries, I noticed a small amount of salt in them.
That's right. French fries are SALTED.
Is it a government conspiracy? I'm sure Satan is behind this. He is
also the master of Trans-fat and everything else wrong with the
foodservice industry today.
Not to mention, I found a hair in my Chicken McNuggets.
Is Mcdonalds going down the tubes? Or is the Salted Fry Conspiracy
somehow a factor in the endtimes of today?
I can't help but wonder how this will factor into Armageddon coming
and the Lord returning.

Regards,
Rev. Samuel Harrigon
-Good Old Gospel Ship Church

Father Haskell

Dec 23, 2011, 2:22:32 AM12/23/11
You ate McDonalds' and you're worried about salt?

Samuel Harrigon

Dec 23, 2011, 2:24:20 AM12/23/11
I do enjoy McDonalds. I have to have my chicken mcniggets at least
once a week. It's a routine. Half of the offering from the church goes
toward this routine.

Malygris

Dec 23, 2011, 4:15:36 AM12/23/11
Father Haskell wrote:

> On Dec 23, 2:15 am, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Seriously. A debate that has been raging in my mind for hours now. I
>> went to McDonalds today to order some niggets and fries, and when i
>> recieved my fries, I noticed a small amount of salt in them.
>> That's right. French fries are SALTED.
>> Is it a government conspiracy? I'm sure Satan is behind this. He is
>> also the master of Trans-fat and everything else wrong with the
>> foodservice industry today.
>> Not to mention, I found a hair in my Chicken McNuggets.
>> Is Mcdonalds going down the tubes? Or is the Salted Fry Conspiracy
>> somehow a factor in the endtimes of today?
>> I can't help but wonder how this will factor into Armageddon coming
>> and the Lord returning.
>
> You ate McDonalds' and you're worried about salt?

If Sam's brain is the result of McDonalds food I'm quite glad I never got
used to the stuff!

--
Malygris

Florian Kutscherauer

Dec 23, 2011, 7:58:29 AM12/23/11
Samuel Harrigon wrote:
> Father Haskell wrote:
>> Samuel Harrigon wrote:
>>> Seriously.

To be entirely honest: I truly hope you are /not/ being serious.

>>> A debate that has been raging in my mind for hours now.

Are you often debating yourself? I believe there are meds for that.

>>> I went to McDonalds today to order some niggets and fries, and when i
>>> recieved my fries, I noticed a small amount of salt in them.

Of course there are. Fries need to be salted, there's nothing wrong with
that.

>>> That's right. French fries are SALTED. Is it a government conspiracy?

Have you ever considered therapy? You should.

>>> I'm sure Satan is behind this.

I can reassure you: there is no Satan. That's all just in your head.

>>> He is also the master of Trans-fat and everything else wrong with the
>>> foodservice industry today. Not to mention, I found a hair in my
>>> Chicken McNuggets. Is Mcdonalds going down the tubes? Or is the
>>> Salted Fry Conspiracy somehow a factor in the endtimes of today? I
>>> can't help but wonder how this will factor into Armageddon coming and
>>> the Lord returning.

There is no Conspiracy, no end-times, no Armageddon, no Lord. Your mind
is just playing tricks on you. But you don't have to worry: the right
medication can help you, just ask a therapist to help you.

>> You ate McDonalds' and you're worried about salt?

Some people have strange priorities.

> I do enjoy McDonalds.

Nothing wrong with that. Just make sure you don't eat there.

> I have to have my chicken mcniggets at least once a week. It's a
> routine.

Is that an OCD-thing?

> Half of the offering from the church goes toward this routine.

So /that's/ why you need more minions.

--
Ceterum censeo Creationismum esse delendam.

Father Haskell

Dec 23, 2011, 8:16:19 AM12/23/11
Made from the (probably Satanic in origin) "Mr. McDonald"
hybrid chicken, mostly breast with little else, a freakish
mutant and a crime against nature.

Father Haskell

Dec 23, 2011, 8:23:44 AM12/23/11
Kim Jong Il couldn't get enough of it.

Malygris

Dec 23, 2011, 10:17:16 AM12/23/11
I knew that stuff was no good! Took way to long to kill him...

--
Malygris

Zacharias Mulletstein

Dec 23, 2011, 10:29:43 AM12/23/11

"Malygris" <Highlan...@gmx.de> wrote in message
Celebrating another human being's death. My, how "christian" of you.

--
I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
Jesus Christ.

Malygris

Dec 23, 2011, 11:37:22 AM12/23/11
This would be slightly better trolling if I ever had claimed to be a
christian. You're getting sloppy.

--
Malygris

Zacharias Mulletstein

Dec 23, 2011, 11:55:10 AM12/23/11

"Malygris" <Highlan...@gmx.de> wrote in message
Ok, then you're a pop athiest. My bad. This type of behavior is expected
from you pop athiests.

Paul David Wright

Dec 23, 2011, 1:07:42 PM12/23/11
Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Dec 23, 1:22=A0am, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok, I think I'm begining to agree with the 'Loki' claims.

--
PDW

Check out my blog:
http://corneliusaddaptionproject.blogspot.com/
And my books:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/pdwright42

Father Haskell

Dec 23, 2011, 1:09:40 PM12/23/11
On Dec 23, 10:29 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Malygris" <Highlander2...@gmx.de> wrote in message
Funny. Could have sworn you were drooling over the
prospect of torturing him in Hell. Why the sudden
change of heart?

Paul David Wright

Dec 23, 2011, 1:11:08 PM12/23/11
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
in news:jd26pq$eav$1...@dont-email.me:
And this coming from the clown who braggs about watching us suffer in
hell...
Hypocritical much?

Father Haskell

Dec 23, 2011, 1:10:54 PM12/23/11
Well, he did claim never to take a poop.

Alex W

Dec 24, 2011, 12:06:30 PM12/24/11
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:22:32 -0800 (PST), Father Haskell
wrote:

> You ate McDonalds' and you're worried about salt?

In his defence, it wasn't White Castle.

Colanth

Dec 25, 2011, 2:49:32 PM12/25/11
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:24:20 -0800 (PST), Samuel Harrigon
<samha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I do enjoy McDonalds. I have to have my chicken mcniggets at least
>once a week. It's a routine. Half of the offering from the church goes
>toward this routine.

You're eating a meal almost as high in sodium as a salt mine, and
you're worrying about an additional 10 grams of it? That's like
worrying that sweating at the beach will cause another Noahic flood.
--
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

Colanth

Dec 25, 2011, 2:51:14 PM12/25/11
On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:55:10 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

>"Malygris" <Highlan...@gmx.de> wrote in message

>> This would be slightly better trolling if I ever had claimed to be a
>> christian. You're getting sloppy.

>Ok, then you're a pop athiest. My bad. This type of behavior is expected
>from you pop athiests.

An atheist who isn't a Christian is a "pop" atheist? So what's a real
atheist? One who's a Christian?

Nah, you're not slipping, Zachy. You STARTED at the bottom and worked
your way down.
--
Buddhist to hot dog vendor, Make me One with Everything

Colanth

Dec 25, 2011, 2:53:20 PM12/25/11
Onions are very low in sodium. (So if you throw out the "meat" and
bun ...)
--
"Why be born again when you can just grow up?" - Walksalone

Alex W

Dec 25, 2011, 8:20:38 PM12/25/11
On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 14:53:20 -0500, Colanth wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 17:06:30 +0000, Alex W <ing...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:22:32 -0800 (PST), Father Haskell
>>wrote:
>
>>> You ate McDonalds' and you're worried about salt?
>>
>>In his defence, it wasn't White Castle.
>
> Onions are very low in sodium. (So if you throw out the "meat" and
> bun ...)

On the downside, a diet rich in onion will lead to a life
poor in girlfriend....

Zacharias Mulletstein

Dec 26, 2011, 12:42:53 AM12/26/11

"Colanth" <col...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:55:10 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>
>>"Malygris" <Highlan...@gmx.de> wrote in message
>
>>> This would be slightly better trolling if I ever had claimed to be a
>>> christian. You're getting sloppy.
>
>>Ok, then you're a pop athiest. My bad. This type of behavior is expected
>>from you pop athiests.
>
> An atheist who isn't a Christian is a "pop" atheist? So what's a real
> atheist? One who's a Christian?

No, a pop athiest is an athiest who hates God so much that they're about to
pop. They are so full of vitriol and venom towards the One lamb virgin
blasting through cliffs and flattening mountains, Jesus Christ, that their
blood pressure is high and they can't think about anything else. All mass
murderers are pop athiests. I fear that one day a member of this chat board
will go postal and go on a shooting spree.

> Nah, you're not slipping, Zachy. You STARTED at the bottom and worked
> your way down.

You started as a power bottom and go down on your boyfriend's shitty dick.

Colanth

Dec 26, 2011, 9:20:00 PM12/26/11
If you don't feed girlfriend onions.
--
"To insult someone we call him "bestial." For deliberate cruelty and
nature, "human" might be the greater insult." - Isaac Asimov

Colanth

Dec 26, 2011, 9:22:47 PM12/26/11
On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 23:42:53 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

>"Colanth" <col...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:55:10 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
>> <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Malygris" <Highlan...@gmx.de> wrote in message

>>>Ok, then you're a pop athiest. My bad. This type of behavior is expected
>>>from you pop athiests.
>>
>> An atheist who isn't a Christian is a "pop" atheist? So what's a real
>> atheist? One who's a Christian?
>
>No, a pop athiest is an athiest who hates God so much that they're about to
>pop.

You mean someone who hates something he considers a figment of someone
else's imagination.

I'd guess that his walls are pretty flexible.

>You started as a power bottom and go down on your boyfriend's shitty dick.

Actually, youngster (and that's an understatement), I'm a straight old
leather top. After as many decades as I've seen, though, labels are
pretty meaningless. Fixations like yours, though ...
--
"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them." - Isaac Asimov

Zacharias Mulletstein

Dec 27, 2011, 12:02:51 AM12/27/11

> On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 23:42:53 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>
>>"Colanth" <col...@pern.invalid> wrote in message

>>> An atheist who isn't a Christian is a "pop" atheist? So what's a real
>>> atheist? One who's a Christian?
>>
>>No, a pop athiest is an athiest who hates God so much that they're about
>>pop.
>
> You mean someone who hates something he considers a figment of someone
> else's imagination.

Athiest claim to not believe in Jesus Christ but the reality is that every
single person on earth believes in Jesus Christ. Some are just in denial.
And they will burn in hell for their denial. You're going to Hell with the
rest of the pop athiests and fox Christians.

> I'd guess that his walls are pretty flexible.
>
>>You started as a power bottom and go down on your boyfriend's shitty dick.
>
> Actually, youngster (and that's an understatement), I'm a straight old
> leather top. After as many decades as I've seen, though, labels are
> pretty meaningless. Fixations like yours, though ...

I figured you were gay. Even though I don't see anything wrong with being
gay. The Old Testament says that being gay, eating shellfish, and wearing
mixed fibers are abominations but that was the Old Law and the New Law does
not prohibit homosexuality. But I'm glad you came out of the closet.
You'll be happier and more at peace.

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 10:51:15 AM12/27/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:02:51 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
Except those of us who don't.

>And they will burn in hell

It's your hell so you burn in it. I have no desire to be the fuel of
your depraved imaginings.

>> I'd guess that his walls are pretty flexible.
>>
>>>You started as a power bottom and go down on your boyfriend's shitty dick.
>>
>> Actually, youngster (and that's an understatement), I'm a straight old
>> leather top. After as many decades as I've seen, though, labels are
>> pretty meaningless. Fixations like yours, though ...
>
>I figured you were gay.

Why don't you just say, "I have no idea what that means", since you
obviously don't.

> Even though I don't see anything wrong with being
>gay. The Old Testament says that being gay, eating shellfish, and wearing
>mixed fibers are abominations

Why is it that the more ardent a Christian is about religion (and
being Pantywaste is about as far out as it gets) the less you know
about the Bible?

The OT says that a man laying with the male prostitute of another god
is an abomination. (Women, being not really people, can do what they
like.) It's worshiping another god before God which, as you'd know if
you were a REAL Christian is (depending on your point of view) the
first or second commandment.

Screwing another guy? Nothing in the OT about that.
--
"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush

Alex W

Dec 27, 2011, 7:02:30 PM12/27/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 21:20:00 -0500, Colanth wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 01:20:38 +0000, Alex W <ing...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Onions are very low in sodium. (So if you throw out the "meat" and
>>> bun ...)
>>
>>On the downside, a diet rich in onion will lead to a life
>>poor in girlfriend....
>
> If you don't feed girlfriend onions.

What are your views on garlic WRT a GF situation?

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 10:42:43 PM12/27/11
If she doesn't absolutely love garlic, both raw and roasted, she's
YOUR girlfriend, not mine. (She doesn't have to love anchovies, but
she has to love my loving them. And pickled jalapeno.)
--
Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.

Alex W

Dec 28, 2011, 6:26:44 PM12/28/11
Perhaps we should compare lists of ex-girlfriends to
exchange contact details...

Colanth

Dec 29, 2011, 8:24:24 AM12/29/11
I've been married too long to know where any of mine are.
--
"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his
creation and is but a reflection of human frailty." - Albert Einstein

Don Martin

Dec 29, 2011, 10:23:22 AM12/29/11
And those annoying restraining orders are no help whatsoever!

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

Alex W

Dec 29, 2011, 12:11:00 PM12/29/11
Ask the wife.

Colanth

Dec 29, 2011, 12:53:58 PM12/29/11
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:23:22 GMT, Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Well, I had to. They wouldn't leave me alone.

Don Martin

Dec 29, 2011, 5:06:56 PM12/29/11
Always leave 'em begging for more!

Alex W