Atheist Pride DAy

David Dalton

Jun 5, 2023, 12:24:39 PM6/5/23
Note that June 6 is Atheist Pride Day.

Of course it is also D-Day.

I'm still plugging away on alt.religion.druid .

a D.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

Maximus

Jun 5, 2023, 8:01:25 PM6/5/23

you have the date wrong .. https://tinyurl.com/4s7tz4w2

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”
- hhyapster 7.4.23

Christianity cannot prevail against reason, fact, and knowledge

"We live in a world where enterainers can't dress up as black,
but a man can dress as a woman and claim to be female"

ja

Jun 5, 2023, 9:52:07 PM6/5/23
On Mon, 05 Jun 2023 13:54:33 -0230
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Note that June 6 is Atheist Pride Day.
>
> Of course it is also D-Day.
>
> I'm still plugging away on alt.religion.druid .
>
> a D.

Is this the day that atheists get together and stroganoff each other?

Wait! You do that every day already.

My bad.

David Dalton

Jun 6, 2023, 2:36:33 AM6/6/23
In article <ke7bag...@mid.individual.net>,
Maximus <glad...@colosseum.rome> wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
> > Note that June 6 is Atheist Pride Day.
>
> you have the date wrong .. https://tinyurl.com/4s7tz4w2

No, if you google Atheist Pride Day and scroll down
through the list, you will find two dates. One is
March 23 as you say, and one is indeed June 6.

David Dalton

Jun 6, 2023, 2:40:40 AM6/6/23
In article <dalton-400806....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <ke7bag...@mid.individual.net>,
> Maximus <glad...@colosseum.rome> wrote:
>
> > David Dalton wrote:
> > > Note that June 6 is Atheist Pride Day.
> >
> > you have the date wrong .. https://tinyurl.com/4s7tz4w2
>
> No, if you google Atheist Pride Day and scroll down
> through the list, you will find two dates. One is
> March 23 as you say, and one is indeed June 6.

Actually some search list results list March 20 as well.