Atheists think they have something of substance??

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 8:12:03 PM9/17/21
All they ever have is everything just created itself - what all their
claims boil down to - in an obvious age/time functional universe!

And that is impossible because it would have to BE before it was in
order to bring itself into BEING.

Including a big banged big bang!!

A baby can understand that.

Next thing they'll be saying a man is a woman and and woman is a man, or
that a pregnant woman does not have a human life in that womb.

Doh!!! Damn it, we've already gone past that!!!

Michael Christ

PS If they ever started to think, an eternal God outside of creation is
the only option, our self-awareness and eternal qualities within us
being testimony to that.

PPS How frickin' simple is it??!! Obviously not simple enough!!!

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2021, 8:23:33 PM9/17/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 8:12:03 AM UTC+8, Michael Christ wrote:
> All they ever have is everything just created itself - what all their
> claims boil down to - in an obvious age/time functional universe!

There is no pixie, no yhwh, no allah, no creator, no nothing in the sky to favor you morons!!!!!!

JWS

Sep 17, 2021, 8:36:01 PM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:12:03 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> All they ever have is everything just created itself - what all their
> claims boil down to - in an obvious age/time functional universe!
>
> And that is impossible because it would have to BE before it was in
> order to bring itself into BEING.
>
> Including a big banged big bang!!
>
> A baby can understand that.
>
> Next thing they'll be saying a man is a woman and and woman is a man, or
> that a pregnant woman does not have a human life in that womb.
>
> Doh!!! Damn it, we've already gone past that!!!
>

> Michael Christ
Really, dumbass, don't try to think too much.
You'll only hurt yourself.

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 8:42:03 PM9/17/21
On 18/09/2021 10:35 am, JWS wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:12:03 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>> All they ever have is everything just created itself - what all their
>> claims boil down to - in an obvious age/time functional universe!
>>
>> And that is impossible because it would have to BE before it was in
>> order to bring itself into BEING.
>>
>> Including a big banged big bang!!
>>
>> A baby can understand that.
>>
>> Next thing they'll be saying a man is a woman and and woman is a man, or
>> that a pregnant woman does not have a human life in that womb.
>>
>> Doh!!! Damn it, we've already gone past that!!!
>>

>> Michael Christ

JWubbluS wrotings:
> Really, dumbass, don't try to think too much.
> You'll only hurt yourself.

You see with this Wubblu, they have nothing.

From nothing, to nothing, and all for nothing on the way to nowhere
while talking about nothing thinking it to be something.

:-). Quite a testimony. :-).

Michael Christ

John Locke

Sep 18, 2021, 2:26:35 PM9/18/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:41:58 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 18/09/2021 10:35 am, JWS wrote:
>> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:12:03 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>>> All they ever have is everything just created itself - what all their
>>> claims boil down to - in an obvious age/time functional universe!
>>>
>>> And that is impossible because it would have to BE before it was in
>>> order to bring itself into BEING.
>>>
>>> Including a big banged big bang!!
>>>
>>> A baby can understand that.
>>>
>>> Next thing they'll be saying a man is a woman and and woman is a man, or
>>> that a pregnant woman does not have a human life in that womb.
>>>
>>> Doh!!! Damn it, we've already gone past that!!!
>>>

>>> Michael Christ
>
>JWubbluS wrotings:
>> Really, dumbass, don't try to think too much.
>> You'll only hurt yourself.
>>

>You see with this Wubblu, they have nothing.
>
> From nothing, to nothing, and all for nothing on the way to nowhere
>while talking about nothing thinking it to be something.

...from nothing to something...the natural processes of nature.. and
voilà !..here you are yet you still insist on attributing you human
existence to some silly, unsubstantiated, imaginary god.

We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful
God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes.
- Gene Roddenberry

%

Sep 18, 2021, 2:49:09 PM9/18/21
yea and you don't you're missing a part of life

Michelle Malkin

Sep 18, 2021, 3:04:03 PM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:12:03 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> All they ever have is everything just created itself - what all their
> claims boil down to - in an obvious age/time functional universe!
>
> And that is impossible because it would have to BE before it was in
> order to bring itself into BEING.
>
> Including a big banged big bang!!
>
> A baby can understand that.
>
> Next thing they'll be saying a man is a woman and and woman is a man, or
> that a pregnant woman does not have a human life in that womb.
>
> Doh!!! Damn it, we've already gone past that!!!

> Michael Christ
>
> PS If they ever started to think, an eternal God outside of creation is
> the only option, our self-awareness and eternal qualities within us
> being testimony to that.
>
> PPS How frickin' simple is it??!! Obviously not simple enough!!!

See how Stevie Nash is trying to start his own religion the lazy way?
He isn't doing anything but posting his nonsense on the Internet.
It's safer that way.

John Locke

Sep 18, 2021, 4:05:08 PM9/18/21
...his posts are so enigmatic and disjointed, that I don't think even
Stevie himself knows WTF he's babbling about !

Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

Michael Christ

Sep 18, 2021, 9:12:37 PM9/18/21
On 19/09/2021 4:26 am, John Locke wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:41:58 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> JWubbluS wrotings:
>>> Really, dumbass, don't try to think too much.
>>> You'll only hurt yourself.
>>>

>> You see with this Wubblu, they have nothing.
>>
>> From nothing, to nothing, and all for nothing on the way to nowhere
>> while talking about nothing thinking it to be something.
>>
> ...from nothing to something...the natural processes of nature.. and
> voilà !..here you are yet you still insist on attributing you human
> existence to some silly, unsubstantiated, imaginary god.

You are very welcome to accept you created yourself, John.

Maybe there is an impossible possibility.