The Most Sarcastic Comedian Of All Time

Bob Duncan

Jun 29, 2022, 11:25:21 AM6/29/22

The Most Sarcastic Comedian Of All Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnOQQ_FQGns

lordofal...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2022, 11:35:42 AM6/29/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 10:25:21 AM UTC-5, Bob Duncan wrote:
> The Most Sarcastic Comedian Of All Time

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo

John Locke

Jun 29, 2022, 5:36:37 PM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:25:16 -0400, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>The Most Sarcastic Comedian Of All Time

...you've obviously never seen Don Rickles perform !

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnOQQ_FQGns

Talk to a big white "God" and you've got religion..you're A-OK.
Talk to a big white rabbit and they'll have you committed.

Bob Duncan

Jun 29, 2022, 6:05:11 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 5:36 PM, John Locke wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:25:16 -0400, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> The Most Sarcastic Comedian Of All Time
>>
> ...you've obviously never seen Don Rickles perform !

I didn't write that, somebody else gave him that name .... oh never
mind.....

You're predestined to be wrong 99.99% of the time.

You're way too histrionic all of the time.

--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.