The U.S. defends Israel at the International Court of Justice.

Lou Bricano

Feb 21, 2024, 11:48:56 AMFeb 21
A day after vetoing calls for an immediate cease-fire in Gaza, the United States
on Wednesday defended Israel’s decades-long occupation of the West Bank and East
Jerusalem, arguing at the United Nations’ highest court that Israel faced “very
real security needs.”

The latest U.S. defense of Israel on the global stage came at the International
Court of Justice in The Hague, where Richard C. Visek, the acting legal adviser
at the U.S. State Department, urged a 15-judge panel not to call for Israel’s
immediate withdrawal from occupied Palestinian territory.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/02/21/world/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news/the-us-defends-israel-at-the-international-court-of-justice?smid=url-share

The U.S. is on the wrong side. The U.S. is defending apartheid and genocide. It
is not in any way in America's interest to defend Israel.

Your Founding Gangsters Erred On Christianity

Feb 21, 2024, 1:23:27 PMFeb 21
Well, do you understand the First Amendments? It was drafted for the Jews;
no small wonder why Jewish Rabbis were jubilating on the streets on New York
on the inauguration of the slave owner George Washington !
They(the Rabbis) served as the Biblical advisers to the founding gangsters in the colonies !

JWS

Feb 21, 2024, 4:47:45 PMFeb 21
"While American Jews have always admired the nation’s
founders for their vision, they tend to ignore that these
great men had little respect for Judaim as a faith."
https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Americas-Founding-Fathers-and-Judaism

Your Founding Gangsters Erred On Christianity

Feb 21, 2024, 5:07:30 PMFeb 21
I said nothing about faith but about the Nature's god strop found in the so-called declaration of independence...
This is from Baruck SPINOZA

JWS

Feb 21, 2024, 6:00:30 PMFeb 21
That's about the lamest dodge I've ever seen on here.

Siri Cruise

Feb 21, 2024, 6:26:14 PMFeb 21
Lou Bricano wrote:
> The U.S. is on the wrong side. The U.S. is defending apartheid and
> genocide. It is not in any way in America's interest to defend
> Israel.

Democracy. American Jews are an active bloc in US politics. Their
wants cannot be ignored.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Yap Honghor

Feb 22, 2024, 6:11:21 AMFeb 22
On Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 7:26:14 AM UTC+8, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Lou Bricano wrote:
> > The U.S. is on the wrong side. The U.S. is defending apartheid and
> > genocide. It is not in any way in America's interest to defend
> > Israel.
> Democracy. American Jews are an active bloc in US politics. Their
> wants cannot be ignored.
Are you saying it is democratic to defend a genocidal war?
If it is, then US will know this earthy world is against it!

Skeeter

Feb 22, 2024, 7:48:35 AMFeb 22
In article <1da0f3bf-410f-4ea3...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 7:26:14 AM UTC+8, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > Lou Bricano wrote:
> > > The U.S. is on the wrong side. The U.S. is defending apartheid and
> > > genocide. It is not in any way in America's interest to defend
> > > Israel.
> > Democracy. American Jews are an active bloc in US politics. Their
> > wants cannot be ignored.
> Are you saying it is democratic to defend a genocidal war?
> If it is, then US will know this earthy world is against it!

You only speak for your shithole country.