Why is Bob Duncan a religious whore??

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 5:26:42 AM9/17/21
He chooses to be.

Why should I care??

Nobody else is.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

Bob Duncan

Sep 17, 2021, 5:29:42 AM9/17/21
On 9/17/2021 5:26 AM, Michael Christ wrote:
> He chooses to be.
>
> Why should I care??
>
> Nobody else is.

Somebody's mad because I prove he doesn't know the Bible, or it's author.

But he never proves anything he says.

Go figure.

--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 5:31:21 AM9/17/21
On 17/09/2021 7:29 pm, Bob Duncan wrote:
> On 9/17/2021 5:26 AM, Michael Christ wrote:
>> He chooses to be.
>>
>> Why should I care??
>>
>> Nobody else is.
>
> Somebody's mad because I prove he doesn't know the Bible, or it's author.
>
> But he never proves anything he says.
>
> Go figure.

Limp dick religion will not face facts.

You can't serve 2 masters, Sinner.

No thanks are necessary.

Bob Duncan

Sep 17, 2021, 5:36:35 AM9/17/21
On 9/17/2021 5:31 AM, Michael Christ wrote:

> Limp dick religion will not face facts.

The only thing he ever proves is that he's not a born-again Christian.

I'm just glad he's the only member of his cult.

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2021, 8:54:49 AM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5:26:42 PM UTC+8, Michael Christ wrote:
> He chooses to be.
>
> Why should I care??
>
> Nobody else is.

At least he is not a scumbag like you who betray your creator for the dead human pixie!!!

Bob Duncan

Sep 17, 2021, 9:28:24 AM9/17/21

Why does Steve Nash have to lie all the time?

You know he's lying. He never proves anything he says.

He lies every day.

Ask him to prove what he just said, and he'll quickly change the subject.

That's how you know it was a lie.

Steve Nash is a liar.

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 17, 2021, 11:22:06 AM9/17/21
Bob's big problem is that he only pays attention to himself.

Bob Duncan

Sep 17, 2021, 11:28:41 AM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:22:06 AM UTC-4, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:

> Bob's big problem is that he only pays attention to himself.

Can you give an example?

Can you actually prove that what you just wrote is true and not a lie?

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 17, 2021, 11:30:52 AM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:28:41 AM UTC-7, Bob Duncan wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:22:06 AM UTC-4, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
>
> > Bob's big problem is that he only pays attention to himself.
> Can you give an example?
>
> Can you actually prove that what you just wrote is true and not a lie?
> --

> .
It's my opinion. I don't need to prove anything.

Bob Duncan

Sep 17, 2021, 11:35:47 AM9/17/21
So you don't have any proof for your assertion.

Do you have any reason for it being your "opinion"?

Bob Duncan

Sep 17, 2021, 12:50:51 PM9/17/21
So there's no actual "big problem" ?

It's just something that you have fabricated in your imagination?

Something that you desperately want to believe is true even though you have nothing to prove it with?

It looks to me like the only one here with a "big problem" would be you.

Oh well, have a nice day.

Ted

Sep 17, 2021, 3:54:17 PM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 05:29:39 -0400, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 9/17/2021 5:26 AM, Michael Christ wrote:
> > He chooses to be.
> >
> > Why should I care??
> >
> > Nobody else is.

> Somebody's mad because I prove he doesn't know the Bible, or it's
author.

Nobody's "mad", you little dope. MX is
simply explaining to others here what some
of us have long known about you.

> But he never proves anything he says.

You wish.

> Go figure.

Dumbass.

Ted

Sep 17, 2021, 3:56:03 PM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:31:17 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 17/09/2021 7:29 pm, Bob Duncan wrote:
> > On 9/17/2021 5:26 AM, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> He chooses to be.
> >>
> >> Why should I care??
> >>
> >> Nobody else is.
> >
> > Somebody's mad because I prove he doesn't know the Bible, or it's
author.

> > But he never proves anything he says.
> >
> > Go figure.
> >

> Limp dick religion will not face facts.

> You can't serve 2 masters, Sinner.

> No thanks are necessary.

> Michael Christ

Exactly. Dungcan is fake as a $3 bill.

Ted

Sep 17, 2021, 4:00:29 PM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 05:36:32 -0400, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 9/17/2021 5:31 AM, Michael Christ wrote:

> > Limp dick religion will not face facts.

> The only thing he ever proves is that he's
> not a born-again Christian.

MX is a real Christian. You're not.

> I'm just glad he's the only member of his
> cult.

There are others but they're few in number.
Jesus explained why:

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth
unto life, and few there be that find it." (Matthew 7:14)

Your path, otoh, is a mile wide.

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 6:07:18 PM9/17/21
A sinner is a whore, Bob, and you can make me Satan itself if you like,
however the theology of self-righteous sinful men will not change that fact.

Wanking your religious bent will never make you clean.

Michael Christ

On 17/09/2021 7:36 pm, Bob Duncan wrote:
> On 9/17/2021 5:31 AM, Michael Christ wrote:
>
>> Limp dick religion will not face facts.
>

> The only thing he ever proves is that he's not a born-again Christian.
>
> I'm just glad he's the only member of his cult.

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 6:12:43 PM9/17/21
That is a valid point, Ted. Those Calvinists that still remain, like
'smirky' self-righteous sinners (Duncans), are the many gathered at the
top of the cliff ready to cascade over.

As they descend into the pit they'll all be crying out, "But we thought
we could get away with our sinful state, our theology said sooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo".

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 6:16:39 PM9/17/21
I don't understand how Bob Dungcan thinks he can (according to his
religion) get away with it, to sin and to claim Jesus is Lord???!!!

How could he not be promoting serving to masters by his deeds, never
mind what comes out of his bible quoting ignorance.

Can you explain it???

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 6:18:19 PM9/17/21

Viktor wrote:
> Bob's big problem is that he only pays attention to himself.

Yes, that is true, and the proof of that is that he snips what people write!

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 6:21:07 PM9/17/21
On 18/09/2021 1:35 am, Bob Duncan wrote:
> On 9/17/2021 11:30 AM, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
>> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:28:41 AM UTC-7, Bob Duncan wrote:

>>> Can you give an example?
>>>
>>> Can you actually prove that what you just wrote is true and not a lie?
>>> --
>>
>>> .
>> It's my opinion. I don't need to prove anything.
>
> So you don't have any proof for your assertion.
>
> Do you have any reason for it being your "opinion"?

I have the same opinion.

John 8:17  It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men
is true.

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 6:22:59 PM9/17/21
It is too late, Bob 'false religion' Duncan, you've been exposed, and
for a very long time.

But you wouldn't know it, as [quote Viktor], "Bob's big problem is that
he only pays attention to himself."

El Kabong

Sep 17, 2021, 6:40:46 PM9/17/21
Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Somebody's mad because I prove he doesn't know the Bible, or it's author.

Stop repeating the same gramatical mistake.

You may follow instructions and accept correction from an
atheist. Or, ignore instructions and continue being an
illiterate buffoon.

El Kabong

Sep 17, 2021, 6:47:10 PM9/17/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 18/09/2021 5:54 am, Ted wrote:
> > On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 05:29:39 -0400, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Somebody's mad because I prove he doesn't know the Bible, or it's
> > author.
> >

> > Nobody's "mad", you little dope. MX is simply explaining to others here
> > what some of us have long known about you.
> >> But he never proves anything he says.
> >

> > You wish.
> >
> >> Go figure.
> >
> > Dumbass.
>
> I don't understand how Bob Dungcan thinks he can (according to his
> religion) get away with it, to sin and to claim Jesus is Lord???!!!

Hell yeah. He should sin and claim Michael Christ is
lord.

> How could he not be promoting serving to masters by his deeds, never
> mind what comes out of his bible quoting ignorance.
>
> Can you explain it???

It's hilarious watching dueling xtians curse and
more-curse each other to hell. Should we ask the
ex-heartdoc to settle the issue?

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 6:51:42 PM9/17/21
He's is simply a liar, like you.

It must be stated or you'll never have any hope.

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 6:52:59 PM9/17/21
How cares about a bit of grandma, you moron, we know what is being said!
Go and find yourself some substance, Moron.

El Kabong

Sep 17, 2021, 7:04:36 PM9/17/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 18/09/2021 1:35 am, Bob Duncan wrote:

> >> It's my opinion. I don't need to prove anything.
> >
> > So you don't have any proof for your assertion.
> >
> > Do you have any reason for it being your "opinion"?
> >

> I have the same opinion.
>
> John 8:17  It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men
> is true.

Yeah, the testimony of 2 men must always be true.

Me and Dunkie both testify you're unelect, antichrist,
and hellbound. See how that works?

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 7:12:44 PM9/17/21
You and Dunkie, peas in a pod! :-).

It must be true then. :-).

Tim

Sep 17, 2021, 7:18:40 PM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5:26:42 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> He chooses to be.
>
> Why should I care??
>
> Nobody else is.

Oh, stevie, the irony!

If you're not the christer bitch, then who is?

Poor little stevie nash
Short on brains
Short on cash
But he'll soon disappear
Longing for jebus to reappear

LOL!

You're an idiot, stevie.

Tim

Sep 17, 2021, 7:19:26 PM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:22:06 AM UTC-4, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
Your problem is that you're an idiot.

Michael Christ

Sep 17, 2021, 7:57:01 PM9/17/21
Hehehehehe...

Mouse wheeling to nowhere.

And Dim knows it.

Michael Christ

Tim

Sep 18, 2021, 5:14:18 AM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:57:01 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> Hehehehehe...
>
> Mouse wheeling to nowhere.
>
> And Dim knows it.

Yes, I keep pointing out that you're ineffectual and going nowhere on your wheel of christer. All you can do is giggle like an idiot.

You know I know it, but you're still clueless, idiot christer.

Bob Duncan

Sep 18, 2021, 9:09:28 AM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:07:18 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> A sinner is a whore, Bob, and you can make me Satan itself if you like,
> however the theology of self-righteous sinful men will not change that fact.
>
> Wanking your religious bent will never make you clean.

Never said it would. Why do you have to lie so much?

My "religion" doesn't make me clean. My "religion" proclaims why those like me, who have been born-again and regenerated by the Holy Spirit, are clean.

Once again, you prove that you do not know the Bible, nor it's Author.

Romans 6
What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. For one who has died has been set free from sin. Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God. So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions. Do not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness. For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace. What then? Are we to sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means! Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification. For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. But what fruit were you getting at that time from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Bob Duncan

Sep 18, 2021, 9:34:49 AM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:21:07 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:

> I have the same opinion.
>
> John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men
> is true.

Why do you always have to take Bible verses out of context?

A person's "opinion" cannot be their "testimony".

"Testimony" is not someone's "opinion".

A person's "testimony" is about an event that was witnessed by that person.

Two person's testimony would be about the same event at the same time.

Why do you have to lie so much?

[...]

Bob Duncan

Sep 18, 2021, 9:46:12 AM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:18:19 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:

> Yes, that is true, and the proof of that is that he snips what people write!

That's not proof.

Not when what I remove is just another feeble attempt by you to change the subject.

Why do you have to lie so much?

You do not know the Bible, nor it's Author.

Michael Christ

Sep 18, 2021, 8:57:45 PM9/18/21
On 18/09/2021 11:09 pm, Bob Duncan wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:07:18 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
>> A sinner is a whore, Bob, and you can make me Satan itself if you like,
>> however the theology of self-righteous sinful men will not change that fact.
>>
>> Wanking your religious bent will never make you clean.

> Never said it would. Why do you have to lie so much?
>
> My "religion" doesn't make me clean. My "religion" proclaims why those like me, who have been born-again and regenerated by the Holy Spirit, are clean.

A sinner is not clean.

Michael Christ

> Once again, you prove that you do not know the Bible, nor it's Author.
>
> Romans 6
> What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. For one who has died has been set free from sin. Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God. So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions. Do not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness. For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace. What then? Are we to sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means! Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification. For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. But what fruit were you getting at that time from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Michael Christ

Sep 18, 2021, 9:01:10 PM9/18/21
On 18/09/2021 11:34 pm, Bob Duncan wrote:
> On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:21:07 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
>
>> I have the same opinion.
>>
>> John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men
>> is true.

> Why do you always have to take Bible verses out of context?
>
> A person's "opinion" cannot be their "testimony".

I am of the opinion and a testimony that a sinner like you cannot be clean.

Make of that what you will.

A sinner is in sin. And playing with your bible isn't going to change
that. See if you can get that 'context'.

Michael Christ

> [...]
> What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. For one who has died has been set free from sin. Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God. So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions. Do not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness. For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace. What then? Are we to sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means! Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification. For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. But what fruit were you getting at that time from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

El Kabong

Sep 19, 2021, 4:57:46 AM9/19/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 18/09/2021 11:34 pm, Bob Duncan wrote:
> > On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:21:07 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> >
> >> I have the same opinion.
> >>
> >> John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men
> >> is true.

> > Why do you always have to take Bible verses out of context?
> >
> > A person's "opinion" cannot be their "testimony".
>
> I am of the opinion and a testimony that a sinner like you cannot be clean.
>
> Make of that what you will.
>
> A sinner is in sin. And playing with your bible isn't going to change
> that. See if you can get that 'context'.

Is Bob going to hell?

Ted

Sep 19, 2021, 5:57:24 AM9/19/21
Yep

Michael Christ

Sep 19, 2021, 6:41:14 PM9/19/21
I don't know, but this I do know, it is up to him, and it is up to you.

Always has been.

And no, you pretending you're clever isn't helping your case as far as I
know.

Michael Christ

El Kabong

Sep 19, 2021, 9:26:03 PM9/19/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 19/09/2021 6:57 pm, El Kabong wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> I am of the opinion and a testimony that a sinner like you cannot be clean.
> >>
> >> Make of that what you will.
> >>
> >> A sinner is in sin. And playing with your bible isn't going to change
> >> that. See if you can get that 'context'.
> >
> > Is Bob going to hell?
>
> I don't know,

According to MXtianity, not knowing is a sign of errant
theology.

Doesn't God tell you things like that? Why then do you
try to evangelize to him? Aren't you just as likely to
be hellbound as Bob?

> but this I do know, it is up to him, and it is up to you. Always has been.
>
> And no, you pretending you're clever isn't helping your case as far as I
> know.

You make anyone look clever.

Michael Christ

Sep 19, 2021, 10:11:29 PM9/19/21
On 20/09/2021 11:25 am, El Kabong wrote:
> Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Is Bob going to hell?
>>
>> I don't know,
>
> According to MXtianity, not knowing is a sign of errant
> theology.

More inept dickheadness. Trying to find worth in yourself by trying to
diminish me.

Did it work?? :-).

> Doesn't God tell you things like that? Why then do you
> try to evangelize to him? Aren't you just as likely to
> be hellbound as Bob?

Nope, not now.

>> but this I do know, it is up to him, and it is up to you. Always has been.
>>
>> And no, you pretending you're clever isn't helping your case as far as I
>> know.
>
> You make anyone look clever.

Clever Boy Nowhere.

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 1:16:26 AM9/20/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 20/09/2021 11:25 am, El Kabong wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> I don't know,
> >
> > According to MXtianity, not knowing is a sign of errant
> > theology.
>
> More inept dickheadness. Trying to find worth in yourself by trying to
> diminish me.
>
> Did it work?? :-).

See? I forced you to diminish yourself with talk of
dicks and wanking.

It always works.

Don't you know diminution is caused by what comes out of
you? Read your bible.

> > Doesn't God tell you things like that? Why then do you
> > try to evangelize to him? Aren't you just as likely to
> > be hellbound as Bob?
>
> Nope, not now.
>
> >> but this I do know, it is up to him, and it is up to you. Always has been.
> >>
> >> And no, you pretending you're clever isn't helping your case as far as I
> >> know.
> >
> > You make anyone look clever.
>
> Clever Boy Nowhere.

<snip wankage>

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 5:08:39 AM9/20/21
I see you sucking your own dick, Buddy! :-).

And it is not pretty!

> Don't you know diminution is caused by what comes out of
> you? Read your bible.
>
>>> Doesn't God tell you things like that? Why then do you
>>> try to evangelize to him? Aren't you just as likely to
>>> be hellbound as Bob?
>>
>> Nope, not now.

>>> You make anyone look clever.
>>
>> Clever Boy Nowhere.
>
> <snip wankage>

Clever boy nowhere, and you know it, and feel it.

Serves you right.

El Kabong

Sep 20, 2021, 11:53:44 PM9/20/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip dick suckage and wankage>

> And it is not pretty!

But it's all you got to work with.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 1:19:00 AM9/21/21
Run around after me, Boy! :-).

Tim

Sep 21, 2021, 5:19:18 AM9/21/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 1:19:00 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 1:53 pm, El Kabong wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > <snip dick suckage and wankage>
> >
> >> And it is not pretty!
> >
> > But it's all you got to work with.
> >
> Run around after me, Boy! :-).

Says cut and run stevie. Oh, the irony!

Michelle Malkin

Sep 21, 2021, 3:20:21 PM9/21/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5:26:42 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> He chooses to be.
>
> Why should I care??
>
> Nobody else is.
> Michael Christ

You see yourself in him (non-sexually).

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 21, 2021, 4:48:19 PM9/21/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:28:24 AM UTC-7, Bob Duncan wrote:
> Why does Steve Nash have to lie all the time?
>
> You know he's lying. He never proves anything he says.

Just like you

> He lies every day.

Just like you
> Ask him to prove what he just said, and he'll quickly change the subject.
>
> That's how you know it was a lie.
>
> Steve Nash is a liar.
> --
Just like you.

> God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
> .
There are no gods unless we create them.

Bob Duncan

Sep 21, 2021, 4:56:53 PM9/21/21
On 9/21/2021 4:48 PM, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> Bob Duncan:

>> Steve Nash is a liar.

> Just like you.

I prove everything except my religious beliefs, which require no proof.

So, you're wrong.

Steve Nash is a liar just like you.

See how that works?

John Locke

Sep 21, 2021, 5:58:52 PM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:56:51 -0400, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/21/2021 4:48 PM, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
>> Bob Duncan:
>
>>> Steve Nash is a liar.
>
>> Just like you.
>

>I prove everything except my religious beliefs, which require no proof.
>
>So, you're wrong.
>
>Steve Nash is a liar just like you.
>
>See how that works?

..no. If you can't prove your religious beliefs
then what's the point in wasting your life on
unsubstantiated religious nonsense ?

See how that works?

Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 5:58:56 PM9/21/21
Another one. :-).

Go away, mouse wheel.

Thanks.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 7:00:23 PM9/21/21

Sexually active Michelle Malkin wrote:
> You see yourself in him (non-sexually).

You are so vulgar when you are pretending not to be vulgar, Malky. :-).

Michael Christ

Bob Duncan

Sep 21, 2021, 11:51:43 PM9/21/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 5:58:52 PM UTC-4, John Locke wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:56:51 -0400, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >On 9/21/2021 4:48 PM, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> >> Bob Duncan:

> >> Just like you.
> >

> >I prove everything except my religious beliefs, which require no proof.
> >
> >So, you're wrong.
> >
> >Steve Nash is a liar just like you.
> >
> >See how that works?
> >
> ..no. If you can't prove your religious beliefs
> then what's the point in wasting your life on
> unsubstantiated religious nonsense ?

You're a real live idiot who doesn't know how to read.
I never said I "can't".
Tell me what I posted. It's right in front of you.
Learn how to read, you idiot.

El Kabong

Sep 27, 2021, 6:22:38 PM9/27/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 22/09/2021 5:20 am, Michelle Malkin wrote:
> > On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5:26:42 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> He chooses to be.
> >>
> >> Why should I care??
> >>
> >> Nobody else is.
>
> Sexually active Michelle Malkin wrote:
> > You see yourself in him (non-sexually).
>
> You are so vulgar when you are pretending not to be vulgar, Malky. :-).

Trust MX to find the hidden homoerotic double entendre.

Michael Christ

Sep 27, 2021, 8:06:59 PM9/27/21
Thank you.

You don't know your self-seeding Malkin, Buddy.

Tim

Sep 28, 2021, 5:50:14 AM9/28/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 5:58:56 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> Another one. :-).

Of stevie's empty responses.

> Go away, mouse wheel.

Stop talking to yourself, little mouse.