All mankind makes it about right and wrong!

Michael McLean

Jan 26, 2023, 3:00:14 AM1/26/23
It isn't!

It is about choosing Him or not choosing Him.

A completely and totally free choice.

What an amazing God!

The more I see Him the more amazed I become.

Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"The Bible cannot baptize. No one was ever saved by reading the Bible.
Mechanical or methodical salvation is just more Pharisee bureaucracy.
Men are saved after their conviction, death sentence, and resurrection
in baptism--the baptism of the Holy Spirit." - Nightbulb

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

Tim

Jan 26, 2023, 7:01:39 AM1/26/23
On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 3:00:14 AM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> It isn't!
>
> It is about choosing Him or not choosing Him.

Then not choosing him can't be wrong, you derp.

> A completely and totally free choice.
>
> What an amazing God!
>
> The more I see Him the more amazed I become.

You mean deluded.

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

Nice oufit!

%

Jan 26, 2023, 5:41:11 PM1/26/23
i'm not single

Michael McLean

Jan 27, 2023, 5:39:09 AM1/27/23

Atheist Tim, out of his lane and on the side of the road, wrote:
> Then not choosing him can't be wrong, you derp.

But you could still choose Him, couldn't you? :-).

Nevertheless, you right, and I will address that in my next new subject
post. It will be called, "A pool table and God," unless I change it to
something else? Anyway, it will be about using the analogy of a pool table.

Perhaps you could offer more than dildos, vibrators, men dressed
provocatively in nursing outfits, the vile abuse of a man about his
deceased wife, and calling people cunts?

Y'know, perhaps you could choose to say something useful?

Listen now: your choice...and the subsequent consequence...with utter
certainty.

Mike

>> A completely and totally free choice.
>>
>> What an amazing God!
>>
>> The more I see Him the more amazed I become.
>
> You mean deluded.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax
>
> Nice oufit!

Tim

Jan 27, 2023, 9:43:23 AM1/27/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 5:39:09 AM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> Michael McLean wrote:
> >> It isn't!
> >>
> >> It is about choosing Him or not choosing Him.
> Atheist Tim, out of his lane and on the side of the road, wrote:
> > Then not choosing him can't be wrong, you derp.
> But you could still choose Him, couldn't you? :-).

Or Zeus, or Thor, Or Vishnu, ... . But I choose to base my beliefs on reality and facts. It's a fact that beliefs are facts, but your beliefs aren't backed up with facts. They're based on pure faith. And, as I'm sure you don't know, one can have faith in anything they choose. You can have faith that we live in a binary star system while all the facts show that we don't.

Enjoy your faith, nurse nash, but I can promise you it won't get you anywhere.

> Nevertheless, you right,

You're illiterate.

> and I will address that in my next new subject
> post. It will be called, "A pool table and God," unless I change it to
> something else? Anyway, it will be about using the analogy of a pool table.
>
> Perhaps you could offer more than dildos, vibrators, men dressed
> provocatively in nursing outfits, the vile abuse of a man about his
> deceased wife, and calling people cunts?

The projection is strong in you, distorter nash.

> Y'know, perhaps you could choose to say something useful?

How about: Fuck you, nurse nash. Fuck your hypocrisy, fuck your self-righteousness, fuck your lies, fuck your distortions, fuck your stupid lame rants about your imagined god, fuck your hatred for everyone who doesn't agree with your cafeteria christeranity.

HTH.

> Listen now: your choice...and the subsequent consequence...with utter
> certainty.

And fuck your empty threats and vacuous promises.

Fuck you, nurse nash!

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

Michael McLean

Jan 27, 2023, 4:39:37 PM1/27/23

Tim wrote:
> Or Zeus, or Thor, Or Vishnu,

If you see one of them as God, then yeah. After all, you are not a God
are you?

> ... . But I choose to base my beliefs on reality and
> facts.

As you see them. So you do make yourself a God.

Where is the proof that you are all knowing? Or is it just a faith and
trust in self ruling the universe?

> It's a fact that beliefs are facts, but your beliefs aren't backed up with facts.

You are not the judge of fact, Mr Universe. :-).

> They're based on pure faith. And, as I'm sure you don't know, one can have faith in anything they choose. You can have faith that we live in a binary star system while all the facts show that we don't.
>
> Enjoy your faith, nurse nash, but I can promise you it won't get you anywhere.

That is like saying tennis didn't get Novak Djokovic anywhere! :-).

Just pull down your "all-seeing everythingness" into a fact that you don't.

>> Nevertheless, you right,
>
> You're illiterate.

You "weido" hypocrite. There's a fact for you, whether you believe it
or not!

How's that?

Stay on track, Mr Marvelous-in-thine-own-eyes.

"All mankind makes it about right and wrong," as you have done here and
now. That is not the truth according to God.

But, a miracle or miracles, you made a true statement, "Then not
choosing him can't be wrong." The Lord intends to expand my
understanding on that, which is great, but also explain it to anyone who
will hear in the process.

Do yourself a favour and stop running away like a spineless deserter.
Pull your head out of your self-worshiping ass and maybe you'll learn
something too?

Your choice...and the subsequent consequence...with utter certainty.

Mike

>> and I will address that in my next new subject
>> post. It will be called, "A pool table and God," unless I change it to
>> something else? Anyway, it will be about using the analogy of a pool table.
>>
>> Perhaps you could offer more than dildos, vibrators, men dressed
>> provocatively in nursing outfits, the vile abuse of a man about his
>> deceased wife, and calling people cunts?
>
> The projection is strong in you, distorter nash.
>

>> Y'know, perhaps you could choose to say something useful?
>
> How about: Fuck you, nurse nash. Fuck your hypocrisy, fuck your self-righteousness, fuck your lies, fuck your distortions, fuck your stupid lame rants about your imagined god, fuck your hatred for everyone who doesn't agree with your cafeteria christeranity.
>
> HTH.
>

>> Listen now: your choice...and the subsequent consequence...with utter
>> certainty.
>
> And fuck your empty threats and vacuous promises.
>
> Fuck you, nurse nash!
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

Tim

Jan 27, 2023, 7:19:03 PM1/27/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 4:39:37 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 28/01/2023 1:43 am, Tim wrote:

> Mike wrote:
> >> But you could still choose Him, couldn't you? :-).
> Tim wrote:
> > Or Zeus, or Thor, Or Vishnu,
> If you see one of them as God, then yeah. After all, you are not a God
> are you?

There's zero evidence for gods beyond human imagination and culture, stevie.

That's why the gods die with the civilizations that created them.

I'm an atheist, nurse nash. I'm no god, but I'm not the one pretending to have a direct communication line with one, am I?

> > ... . But I choose to base my beliefs on reality and
> > facts.
> As you see them. So you do make yourself a God.

No, evolution made me perceptive, self-aware and aware of my surroundings.

It also led to mistakes like you.

> Where is the proof that you are all knowing?

Where is my claim of that , distorter?

You're a Tasmanian devil, nurse nash.

>Or is it just a faith and
> trust in self ruling the universe?

False dichotomies won't help you here, nurse nash.

What you need and sorely lack is evidence that your particular god is behind an assumed curtain pulling the strings.

> > It's a fact that beliefs are facts, but your beliefs aren't backed up with facts.
> You are not the judge of fact, Mr Universe. :-).

Conscious beings are the judges of facts, nurse nash. All the evidence points to that being the case.

You can continue to smile like an idiot.

> > They're based on pure faith. And, as I'm sure you don't know, one can have faith in anything they choose. You can have faith that we live in a binary star system while all the facts show that we don't.
> >
> > Enjoy your faith, nurse nash, but I can promise you it won't get you anywhere.
> That is like saying tennis didn't get Novak Djokovic anywhere! :-).

No, it's nothing like that. Hard work, determination, ..., that's what got him there.

> Just pull down your "all-seeing everythingness" into a fact that you don't.

There you go distorting again. Who are you quoting?

> >> Nevertheless, you right,
> >
> > You're illiterate.
> You "weido" hypocrite. There's a fact for you, whether you believe it
> or not!

You have a typo, wow!

> How's that?

If you have to ask you've already lost, but you've already lost so it does not matter.

> Stay on track, Mr Marvelous-in-thine-own-eyes.

The irony is strong in you.

> "All mankind makes it about right and wrong," as you have done here and
> now. That is not the truth according to God.

stevie, I don't give a fuck about your god delusions. Quoting yourself won't help you here. Babbling on about the babble won't help you either.

> But, a miracle or miracles, you made a true statement, "Then not
> choosing him can't be wrong." The Lord intends to expand my
> understanding on that, which is great, but also explain it to anyone who
> will hear in the process.

Please, just shut up.

Choose Vishnu.
Choose Bruce.

It makes no difference.

> Do yourself a favour and stop running away like a spineless deserter.

I'm right here, stevie.

And don't forget that when your dad said sign up you did this:

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

Now, there's a "man" in uniform!

> Pull your head out of your self-worshiping ass and maybe you'll learn
> something too?

The projection is strong in you.

> Your choice...and the subsequent consequence...with utter certainty.

That I'm going to die and that's that. So will you. Your wife already did it. There's the certainty.

You can bullshit you, stevie, but you can't bullshit me.

Michael McLean

Jan 27, 2023, 8:42:32 PM1/27/23
On 28/01/2023 11:19 am, Tim wrote:
> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 4:39:37 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:

>> Tim wrote:
>>> Or Zeus, or Thor, Or Vishnu,
>> If you see one of them as God, then yeah. After all, you are not a God
>> are you?
>
> There's zero evidence for gods beyond human imagination and culture, stevie.

To you, but there are billions who disagree.

> That's why the gods die with the civilizations that created them.

Not the One the created your brilliant all-knowing...ummm...brain.

> I'm an atheist, nurse nash. I'm no god, but I'm not the one pretending to have a direct communication line with one, am I?

Your lack of direct communication with your Creator is your loss.

It is the consequence of your freedom of choice.

>>> ... . But I choose to base my beliefs on reality and
>>> facts.
>> As you see them. So you do make yourself a God.
>
> No, evolution made me perceptive, self-aware and aware of my surroundings.
>
> It also led to mistakes like you.

Then your self-created evolution is invalid, making your argument moot
and toot.

The universe does not make mistakes or none of us would be here.

>> Where is the proof that you are all knowing?
>

> Where is my claim of that , distorter?

"My beliefs are facts." They are not. A belief in whatever does not
grant a qualification of fact. You know what I am saying, and have been
all along. It works both ways, yes, but you don't get a free pass.

> You're a Tasmanian devil, nurse nash.

Am I supposed to say you are a Canadian dolphin here?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/2a/1b/fa2a1beaaab033511ad767d50dd095df.jpg

>> Or is it just a faith and
>> trust in self ruling the universe?
>
> False dichotomies won't help you here, nurse nash.

Saying a word like "dichotomy" is a diversion.

So, you don't have faith and trust in your beliefs that determine your
reality?

What are they based on? Your perfection?

Are you there yet?

> What you need and sorely lack is evidence that your particular god is behind an assumed curtain pulling the strings.

I have the evidence and have had it for a very long time. It is
irrelevant you trying to decide whether I do or not.

I made my choice.

>>> It's a fact that beliefs are facts, but your beliefs aren't backed up with facts.
>> You are not the judge of fact, Mr Universe. :-).
>
> Conscious beings are the judges of facts, nurse nash.

Man is flawed, Buddy; you are flawed. Can't you see the world in front
of you?

You are not the judge of fact.

> All the evidence points to that being the case.
>
> You can continue to smile like an idiot.
>

>>> They're based on pure faith. And, as I'm sure you don't know, one can have faith in anything they choose. You can have faith that we live in a binary star system while all the facts show that we don't.
>>>
>>> Enjoy your faith, nurse nash, but I can promise you it won't get you anywhere.
>> That is like saying tennis didn't get Novak Djokovic anywhere! :-).
>
> No, it's nothing like that. Hard work, determination, ..., that's what got him there.

The was not the point.

You can promise whatever you like, but it won't change my facts.

>> Just pull down your "all-seeing everythingness" into a fact that you don't.
>
> There you go distorting again. Who are you quoting?

You don't determine fact, Buddy.

>>> You're illiterate.
>> You "weido" hypocrite. There's a fact for you, whether you believe it
>> or not!
>
> You have a typo, wow!

Why try to hide? You can't.

>> How's that?
>
> If you have to ask you've already lost, but you've already lost so it does not matter.

Hypocrisy over grammar. Don't bother trying to hide.

>> Stay on track, Mr Marvelous-in-thine-own-eyes.
>
> The irony is strong in you.

The bullshit is strong with you, Buddy.

>> "All mankind makes it about right and wrong," as you have done here and
>> now. That is not the truth according to God.
>
> stevie, I don't give a fuck about your god delusions. Quoting yourself won't help you here. Babbling on about the babble won't help you either.

You do make it about right and wrong. You made the fair comment about
that regarding God, and I addressed it. It is what I do.

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

>> But, a miracle or miracles, you made a true statement, "Then not
>> choosing him can't be wrong." The Lord intends to expand my
>> understanding on that, which is great, but also explain it to anyone who
>> will hear in the process.
>
> Please, just shut up.
>
> Choose Vishnu.
> Choose Bruce.
>
> It makes no difference.

You don't get the say.

No matter what you atheists say or what those of Christendom say, it
doesn't change the fact or stop me from walking in what is given me,
with purpose, in real-time experience, and to be honest, the thrill of it.

You lot actually assist in the process.

>> Do yourself a favour and stop running away like a spineless deserter.
>
> I'm right here, stevie.
>
> And don't forget that when your dad said sign up you did this:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax
>
> Now, there's a "man" in uniform!

It is getting boring, Tim.

Try to be a little more enterprising and entertaining, please.

>> Pull your head out of your self-worshiping ass and maybe you'll learn
>> something too?
>
> The projection is strong in you.

Obviously not, then.

>> Your choice...and the subsequent consequence...with utter certainty.
>
> That I'm going to die and that's that. So will you. Your wife already did it. There's the certainty.
>
> You can bullshit you, stevie, but you can't bullshit me.

Bullshit is your department, Tim.

Stop being a spineless deserter. You are so shit scared of the truth
not being what you say it is in your flawed state. Be a man, not a man
dressed in girl.

Mike

>> Mike

>>> The projection is strong in you, distorter nash.

>>> How about: Fuck you, nurse nash. Fuck your hypocrisy, fuck your self-righteousness, fuck your lies, fuck your distortions, fuck your stupid lame rants about your imagined god, fuck your hatred for everyone who doesn't agree with your cafeteria christeranity.
>>>
>>> HTH.

>>> And fuck your empty threats and vacuous promises.
>>>
>>> Fuck you, nurse nash!
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

%

Jan 28, 2023, 1:39:03 AM1/28/23
i'm not single

Tim

Jan 28, 2023, 7:51:43 AM1/28/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 8:42:32 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 28/01/2023 11:19 am, Tim wrote:

> >> If you see one of them as God, then yeah. After all, you are not a God
> >> are you?
> >
> > There's zero evidence for gods beyond human imagination and culture, stevie.
> To you, but there are billions who disagree.

They don't agree on anything. And billions of people were cigarette smokers who agreed that smoking is not bad for you. Just look at them now.

> > That's why the gods die with the civilizations that created them.
> Not the One the created your brilliant all-knowing...ummm...brain.

Western civilization has been moving toward the secular for some time. Gods take time to die too.

Evolution made my brain. It made some mistakes when it made yours.

> > I'm an atheist, nurse nash. I'm no god, but I'm not the one pretending to have a direct communication line with one, am I?
> >
> Your lack of direct communication with your Creator is your loss.

Your belief that you do is a lie.

As was adipose earl's. And we both know how well you two men of god got along, eh stevie.

> It is the consequence of your freedom of choice.

No, it's the consequence of opening my eyes and examining the facts.

> >> As you see them. So you do make yourself a God.
> >
> > No, evolution made me perceptive, self-aware and aware of my surroundings.
> >
> > It also led to mistakes like you.
> Then your self-created evolution is invalid, making your argument moot
> and toot.

Non sequitur. Reality is never wrong and never invalid. It just is.

> The universe does not make mistakes or none of us would be here.

I disagree. You are a mistake.

I mean just look at you:

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

> >> Where is the proof that you are all knowing?
> >

> > Where is my claim of that , distorter?
> "My beliefs are facts." They are not. A belief in whatever does not
> grant a qualification of fact. You know what I am saying, and have been
> all along. It works both ways, yes, but you don't get a free pass.

All beliefs are facts in that they exist in the mind of those holding them.

The issue is are those beliefs backed by evidence and facts? Do they conform with reality?

I've been over this before and all you can do is to continue to distort what I said.

You are a dishonest, disingenuous, distorting fraud, nurse nash.

Again, where did I say I was all knowing? Saying "All beliefs are facts" is not saying "I know everything". The fact that you believe it is just shows how epistemologically ignorant you are.

> > You're a Tasmanian devil, nurse nash.

> Am I supposed to say you are a Canadian dolphin here?

You're supposed to realize what an asshole hypocrite and distorter you are.

> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/2a/1b/fa2a1beaaab033511ad767d50dd095df.jpg
> >

> >> Or is it just a faith and
> >> trust in self ruling the universe?
> >
> > False dichotomies won't help you here, nurse nash.
> Saying a word like "dichotomy" is a diversion.

Introducing one is a diversion. Pointing it out is just how the game is won.

> So, you don't have faith and trust in your beliefs that determine your
> reality?

Again, your epistemology is non-existent. Reality determines my beliefs.

> What are they based on? Your perfection?

My perceptions.

> Are you there yet?

I'm right here. Why can't you show everyone where I said I was perfect and all knowing, distorter?

> > What you need and sorely lack is evidence that your particular god is behind an assumed curtain pulling the strings.
> >
> I have the evidence and have had it for a very long time. It is
> irrelevant you trying to decide whether I do or not.

No, you have nothing but faith and voices in your head. That's about as solid a foundation as a swamp on top of a bed of quick sand.

> I made my choice.

You chose faith and what the culture that preceded you spoon fed you. You swallowed without questioning.

> >> You are not the judge of fact, Mr Universe. :-).
> >
> > Conscious beings are the judges of facts, nurse nash.
> Man is flawed, Buddy; you are flawed. Can't you see the world in front
> of you?

How is man flawed? What's the perfect design you hold man up against to compare to?

I can see the world, stevie. It gives me the facts that I base my beliefs on.

If you have evidence for your god in this world, present it or just shut up and stop lying about it.

> You are not the judge of fact.

The facts are open to all conscious beings, stevie. You have no say in the matter. You are not the judge of what consciousness can and can't do.

> > All the evidence points to that being the case.
> >
> > You can continue to smile like an idiot.

> >> That is like saying tennis didn't get Novak Djokovic anywhere! :-).
> >
> > No, it's nothing like that. Hard work, determination, ..., that's what got him there.
> The was not the point.

The what?

> You can promise whatever you like, but it won't change my facts.
> >>
> >> Just pull down your "all-seeing everythingness" into a fact that you don't.
> >
> > There you go distorting again. Who are you quoting?
> You don't determine fact, Buddy.

That wasn't the question, you dodgy prick.

Who were you quoting, distorter nash?

> >> You "weido" hypocrite. There's a fact for you, whether you believe it
> >> or not!
> >
> > You have a typo, wow!
> Why try to hide? You can't.

Who is hiding. You have a typo, so what?

> >> How's that?
> >
> > If you have to ask you've already lost, but you've already lost so it does not matter.
> >
> Hypocrisy over grammar. Don't bother trying to hide.

You have a typo, wow, just wow!

> >> Stay on track, Mr Marvelous-in-thine-own-eyes.
> >
> > The irony is strong in you.
> The bullshit is strong with you, Buddy.

Oh, the irony!

> >> "All mankind makes it about right and wrong," as you have done here and
> >> now. That is not the truth according to God.
> >
> > stevie, I don't give a fuck about your god delusions. Quoting yourself won't help you here. Babbling on about the babble won't help you either.
> You do make it about right and wrong. You made the fair comment about
> that regarding God, and I addressed it. It is what I do.

You made excuses and word salad as usual, meh.

> "I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
> where God intends."

Like I said, quoting yourself only shows how weak your position is.

> >> But, a miracle or miracles, you made a true statement, "Then not
> >> choosing him can't be wrong." The Lord intends to expand my
> >> understanding on that, which is great, but also explain it to anyone who
> >> will hear in the process.
> >
> > Please, just shut up.
> >
> > Choose Vishnu.
> > Choose Bruce.
> >
> > It makes no difference.
> You don't get the say.

Yes I do. There are dozens of different religions followed by billions of people who fight and squabble because they never agree on any of the religious woo-woo.

> No matter what you atheists say or what those of Christendom say, it
> doesn't change the fact or stop me from walking in what is given me,
> with purpose, in real-time experience, and to be honest, the thrill of it.

You can believe what you like. It may even help you in your life, but it certainly doesn't mean that your beliefs are justified and cohere with reality.

> You lot actually assist in the process.

Sure, we atheists bring the reality you reject to the table and we keep spoon-feeding it to you slowly in the hope that you'll spit out all that religious poison you have swallowed and get yourself on a real diet.

HTH.

> >> Do yourself a favour and stop running away like a spineless deserter.
> >
> > I'm right here, stevie.
> >
> > And don't forget that when your dad said sign up you did this:
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax
> >
> > Now, there's a "man" in uniform!
> It is getting boring, Tim.

It's your history, stevie. And you wanted to play with pictures. You reaped what you sowed, hypocrite.

You keep starting rude threads about me and now you claim it's boring!

You just admitted what I have long known. You are a bore!

> Try to be a little more enterprising and entertaining, please.

Ye reapeth what ye soweth, bitch o'christ.

> >> Pull your head out of your self-worshiping ass and maybe you'll learn
> >> something too?
> >
> > The projection is strong in you.
> Obviously not, then.

I didn't think you would man up.

> >> Your choice...and the subsequent consequence...with utter certainty.
> >
> > That I'm going to die and that's that. So will you. Your wife already did it. There's the certainty.
> >
> > You can bullshit you, stevie, but you can't bullshit me.
> Bullshit is your department, Tim.

No stevie, it's yours. Nonfact motorbikes are bullshit, stevie. Your bullshit.

> Stop being a spineless deserter.

What did I desert?

<crickets>

>You are so shit scared of the truth
> not being what you say it is in your flawed state.

You keep deluding yourself into believing you are the truth. I'm certainly not convinced.

>Be a man, not a man
> dressed in girl.

Said nurse nash.

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

%

Jan 28, 2023, 1:29:05 PM1/28/23
i'm single

Michael McLean

Jan 28, 2023, 7:26:47 PM1/28/23
On 28/01/2023 11:51 pm, Tim wrote:
> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 8:42:32 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:

>>> There's zero evidence for gods beyond human imagination and culture, stevie.
>> To you, but there are billions who disagree.
>
> They don't agree on anything.

The agree on God's existence.

Everyone is infinitely diverse, complex, and unique, so every perception
of Him is different.

> And billions of people were cigarette smokers who agreed that smoking is not bad for > you. Just look at them now.

I am speaking for the billions that don't smoke.

>>> That's why the gods die with the civilizations that created them.
>> Not the One the created your brilliant all-knowing...ummm...brain.
>
> Western civilization has been moving toward the secular for some time. Gods take time to die too.
>
> Evolution made my brain. It made some mistakes when it made yours.

Your evolution is flawed, and if it was our Creator, we would all be f%&ked.

>>> I'm an atheist, nurse nash. I'm no god, but I'm not the one pretending to have a direct communication line with one, am I?
>>>
>> Your lack of direct communication with your Creator is your loss.
>
> Your belief that you do is a lie.

You don't know.

> As was adipose earl's. And we both know how well you two men of god got along, eh stevie.

Are you every atheist?

Earl was no man of God.

I'll say the same thing to you that I said to Attila, "Religious men
create an image of God that is false, and you soak it up and use that
false image as an argument to be right."

>> It is the consequence of your freedom of choice.
>
> No, it's the consequence of opening my eyes and examining the facts.

According to the fact-meter "Tim." Yeah, I know.

Your attitude brings you to the consequence of not only not seeing God,
but refusing to see the truth.

What do you think? Is pretending you didn't know going to make a good
excuse? There is no excuse. Nothing can create itself.

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

Your belief is not required for the validity of truth.

>>> No, evolution made me perceptive, self-aware and aware of my surroundings.
>>>
>>> It also led to mistakes like you.
>> Then your self-created evolution is invalid, making your argument moot
>> and toot.
>
> Non sequitur. Reality is never wrong and never invalid. It just is.

I agree, but you are not the arbitrator of reality; your Creator is.

Look at your life. If you were, would you be where you are now?

The point is, by your own words, evolution is a flawed reality.

And reality is not flawed

>> The universe does not make mistakes or none of us would be here.
>
> I disagree. You are a mistake.

Brilliant, Mr Mistakeless.

> I mean just look at you:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

>>> Where is my claim of that , distorter?
>> "My beliefs are facts." They are not. A belief in whatever does not
>> grant a qualification of fact. You know what I am saying, and have been
>> all along. It works both ways, yes, but you don't get a free pass.
>
> All beliefs are facts in that they exist in the mind of those holding them.

Irrelevant, and superficial! Why? A person's belief does not
automatically equate to truth/reality.

Can you please get past the juvenile lack of reasoning?

> The issue is are those beliefs backed by evidence and facts? Do they conform with reality?

Whose reality? Yours? Man's reality?

Does his history reflect that? Evidence and facts? Well, why is he
destroying his world?

> I've been over this before and all you can do is to continue to distort what I said.
>
> You are a dishonest, disingenuous, distorting fraud, nurse nash.

It is easy for you to say that while avoiding the deeper things being said.

> Again, where did I say I was all knowing? Saying "All beliefs are facts" is not saying "I know everything". The fact that you believe it is just shows how epistemologically ignorant you are.

You think that whatever you see as fact is fact.

It ain't.

>>> You're a Tasmanian devil, nurse nash.
>
>> Am I supposed to say you are a Canadian dolphin here?
>
> You're supposed to realize what an asshole hypocrite and distorter you are.
Yeah, it's me. :-).

Because you know everything, even while you are saying you don't know
everything.

:-).

>> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/2a/1b/fa2a1beaaab033511ad767d50dd095df.jpg

>>> False dichotomies won't help you here, nurse nash.
>> Saying a word like "dichotomy" is a diversion.
>
> Introducing one is a diversion. Pointing it out is just how the game is won.

You're a winner.

>> So, you don't have faith and trust in your beliefs that determine your
>> reality?
>
> Again, your epistemology is non-existent. Reality determines my beliefs.

There you go. You are therefore, reality.

So, your faith and trust in your beliefs determine reality.

No, they don't.

Couldn't be clearer!

>> What are they based on? Your perfection?
>
> My perceptions.

Glory!

>> Are you there yet?
>
> I'm right here. Why can't you show everyone where I said I was perfect and all knowing, distorter?

So, I have to get you to say what you are to be what you are?

Got it! :-).

>>> What you need and sorely lack is evidence that your particular god is behind an assumed curtain pulling the strings.
>>>
>> I have the evidence and have had it for a very long time. It is
>> irrelevant you trying to decide whether I do or not.
>
> No, you have nothing but faith and voices in your head. That's about as solid a foundation as a swamp on top of a bed of quick sand.

You have nothing but faith and trust in what you believe in your head.

And that is solid? Based on what? Your perceptions?

Who says so? You?

>> I made my choice.
>
> You chose faith and what the culture that preceded you spoon fed you. You swallowed without questioning.

You don't know anything but you own imperfect thoughts.

Yeah, that's right, imperfect.

>>> Conscious beings are the judges of facts, nurse nash.
>> Man is flawed, Buddy; you are flawed. Can't you see the world in front
>> of you?
>
> How is man flawed? What's the perfect design you hold man up against to compare to?

"Can't you see the world in front of you?"

Are you blind as well as deaf?

Really??

> I can see the world, stevie. It gives me the facts that I base my beliefs on.

A flawed world with flawed man trying to run it.

Great.

When men fell, the world fell with it.

All subject to death and chaos...get smart!

> If you have evidence for your god in this world, present it or just shut up and stop lying about it.

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

Denial does not hide reality.

>> You are not the judge of fact.
>
> The facts are open to all conscious beings, stevie. You have no say in the matter. You are not the judge of what consciousness can and can't do.

You are not the judge of fact.

>>> All the evidence points to that being the case.
>>>
>>> You can continue to smile like an idiot.

>>> No, it's nothing like that. Hard work, determination, ..., that's what got him there.
>> The was not the point.
>
> The what?

You can tell me whatever you like but it does not change the reality in
which I live.

You are not my fact God! You are flawed. How's that?

You can play your own god, but you cannot be my God.

>> You can promise whatever you like, but it won't change my facts.

>>> There you go distorting again. Who are you quoting?
>> You don't determine fact, Buddy.
>
> That wasn't the question, you dodgy prick.
>
> Who were you quoting, distorter nash?

I see you, you don't see you. You are not fact!

>>> You have a typo, wow!
>> Why try to hide? You can't.
>
> Who is hiding. You have a typo, so what?

Hypocrisy with grammar.

I see you, you don't see you, and you don't want to see you.

>>> If you have to ask you've already lost, but you've already lost so it does not matter.
>>>
>> Hypocrisy over grammar. Don't bother trying to hide.
>
> You have a typo, wow, just wow!

Now you can see "dodgy prick."

>>> The irony is strong in you.
>> The bullshit is strong with you, Buddy.
>
> Oh, the irony!

>>> stevie, I don't give a fuck about your god delusions. Quoting yourself won't help you here. Babbling on about the babble won't help you either.
>> You do make it about right and wrong. You made the fair comment about
>> that regarding God, and I addressed it. It is what I do.
>
> You made excuses and word salad as usual, meh.

I addressed it.

>> "I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
>> where God intends."
>
> Like I said, quoting yourself only shows how weak your position is.

It is the truth that matters, not your glorious claims of fact speech.

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

It has always been the case and it always will be. Do you know why?

Because He is the truth.

You like to tell yourself you are the truth, but you already know, you
are not...you're flawed.

>>> Please, just shut up.
>>>
>>> Choose Vishnu.
>>> Choose Bruce.
>>>
>>> It makes no difference.
>> You don't get the say.
>
> Yes I do. There are dozens of different religions followed by billions of people who fight and squabble because they never agree on any of the religious woo-woo.

You don't get the say about what is truth.

Where there is truth in this world, the counterfeit is never far away.

What do you think you are?

Let me guess. :-).

>> No matter what you atheists say or what those of Christendom say, it
>> doesn't change the fact or stop me from walking in what is given me,
>> with purpose, in real-time experience, and to be honest, the thrill of it.
>
> You can believe what you like. It may even help you in your life, but it certainly doesn't mean that your beliefs are justified and cohere with reality.

That is not my problem because I know where I am.

>> You lot actually assist in the process.
>
> Sure, we atheists bring the reality you reject to the table and we keep spoon-feeding it to you slowly in the hope that you'll spit out all that religious poison you have swallowed and get yourself on a real diet.

Yes, you are truth, and you are reality.

Great "record," by the way.

> HTH.

>>> I'm right here, stevie.
>>>
>>> And don't forget that when your dad said sign up you did this:
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax
>>>
>>> Now, there's a "man" in uniform!
>> It is getting boring, Tim.
>
> It's your history, stevie. And you wanted to play with pictures. You reaped what you sowed, hypocrite.
>
> You keep starting rude threads about me and now you claim it's boring!
>
> You just admitted what I have long known. You are a bore!

I am the only one telling you the truth.

And truth is never a bore.

>> Try to be a little more enterprising and entertaining, please.
>
> Ye reapeth what ye soweth, bitch o'christ.

The request remains.

>>> The projection is strong in you.
>> Obviously not, then.
>
> I didn't think you would man up.

Boy are you in ever in for a surprise.

>>> That I'm going to die and that's that. So will you. Your wife already did it. There's the certainty.
>>>
>>> You can bullshit you, stevie, but you can't bullshit me.
>> Bullshit is your department, Tim.
>
> No stevie, it's yours. Nonfact motorbikes are bullshit, stevie.

They are, and you keep bullshitting about them.

>> Stop being a spineless deserter.
>
> What did I desert?
>
> <crickets>

Every time the truth challenges you, Mr Fact and Reality World.

>> You are so shit scared of the truth
>> not being what you say it is in your flawed state.
>
> You keep deluding yourself into believing you are the truth. I'm certainly not convinced.

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

> >Be a man, not a man
>> dressed in girl.
>>

> Said nurse nash.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

Bore. The request remains.

Mike

[...]

Michael McLean

Jan 30, 2023, 5:15:31 PM1/30/23
On 30/01/2023 11:31 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 19:00:06 +1100, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <tqtbu9$12lg6$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> It isn't!
>>
>> It is about choosing Him or not choosing Him.
>>
>> A completely and totally free choice.
>>
>> What an amazing God!
>>
>> The more I see Him the more amazed I become.
>>

>> Mike
>
> Right and wrong have no intrinsic values and will change
> from person to person and over time.

Then what are you saying? Something right or something wrong?

Michael McLean

Jan 31, 2023, 2:49:39 AM1/31/23
On 31/01/2023 5:47 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 09:15:20 +1100, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <tr9fhu$3e1hp$3...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 30/01/2023 11:31 pm, Attila wrote:
>>> On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 19:00:06 +1100, Michael McLean
>>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with

>>> Right and wrong have no intrinsic values and will change
>>> from person to person and over time.
>>
>> Then what are you saying? Something right or something wrong?
>>

>> Mike
>
> You are implying a certain choice is the "right" one. What
> is right or wrong changes.

Is that right or wrong?

No matter.

Attila the great wrote:
> Right and wrong have no intrinsic values and will change
> from person to person and over time.

Thus what you say is irrelevant to me.

Thanks for trying.

Tim

Jan 31, 2023, 8:18:20 AM1/31/23
On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 7:26:47 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 28/01/2023 11:51 pm, Tim wrote:

> >> To you, but there are billions who disagree.
> >
> > They don't agree on anything.
> The agree on God's existence.

The what? Which god? There are dozens of purported gods. If there was but one that's all we'd hear about.

You theist twits can't agree on anything. You can't even get a coherent sentence out, derp.

> Everyone is infinitely diverse, complex, and unique, so every perception
> of Him is different.

Word salad won't help you.

> > And billions of people were cigarette smokers who agreed that smoking is not bad for > you. Just look at them now.
> I am speaking for the billions that don't smoke.

You are in no position to do so.

> >> Not the One the created your brilliant all-knowing...ummm...brain.
> >
> > Western civilization has been moving toward the secular for some time. Gods take time to die too.
> >
> > Evolution made my brain. It made some mistakes when it made yours.
> Your evolution is flawed, and if it was our Creator, we would all be f%&ked.

No, evolution is what it is. You have no standard to compare it to so as to say it's flawed. You're just tossing word salad.

> >> Your lack of direct communication with your Creator is your loss.
> >
> > Your belief that you do is a lie.
> You don't know.

Oh, yes I do.

> > As was adipose earl's. And we both know how well you two men of god got along, eh stevie.
> >
> Are you every atheist?

You are an idiot!

> Earl was no man of God.

He, like you, claimed to be. You don't know.

> I'll say the same thing to you that I said to Attila, "Religious men
> create an image of God that is false, and you soak it up and use that
> false image as an argument to be right."

I have no image of an imagined being. I don't give a fuck what religious people do since I'm not religious.

> >> It is the consequence of your freedom of choice.
> >
> > No, it's the consequence of opening my eyes and examining the facts.
> According to the fact-meter "Tim." Yeah, I know.

Man is the measure, nurse nash.

> Your attitude brings you to the consequence of not only not seeing God,
> but refusing to see the truth.

Your word salad means nothing to me.

> What do you think? Is pretending you didn't know going to make a good
> excuse? There is no excuse. Nothing can create itself.

Evolution created me.

> "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
> clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
> eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

Putting quotation marks around word salad doesn't make the word salad meaningful.

> Your belief is not required for the validity of truth.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

> >> Then your self-created evolution is invalid, making your argument moot
> >> and toot.
> >
> > Non sequitur. Reality is never wrong and never invalid. It just is.
> I agree, but you are not the arbitrator of reality; your Creator is.

Evolution is my creator. Man is the measure, nurse nash.

> Look at your life. If you were, would you be where you are now?

I'm right here, idiot. What are you babbling about?

> The point is, by your own words, evolution is a flawed reality.

I said no such thing, you distorting devil!

> And reality is not flawed

You just said it was. Do you ever not talk shit?

> >> The universe does not make mistakes or none of us would be here.
> >
> > I disagree. You are a mistake.
> Brilliant, Mr Mistakeless.

I know.

> > I mean just look at you:
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

> >> "My beliefs are facts." They are not. A belief in whatever does not
> >> grant a qualification of fact. You know what I am saying, and have been
> >> all along. It works both ways, yes, but you don't get a free pass.
> >
> > All beliefs are facts in that they exist in the mind of those holding them.
> Irrelevant, and superficial! Why? A person's belief does not
> automatically equate to truth/reality.

Who said it did?

> Can you please get past the juvenile lack of reasoning?

I can't help you with your addled reasoning skills. I mean how do I reason with a person who claims to ride a nonfact motorbike?

Do explain.

> > The issue is are those beliefs backed by evidence and facts? Do they conform with reality?
> >
> Whose reality? Yours? Man's reality?

There is only one reality.

> Does his history reflect that? Evidence and facts? Well, why is he
> destroying his world?

What are you babbling about?

> > I've been over this before and all you can do is to continue to distort what I said.
> >
> > You are a dishonest, disingenuous, distorting fraud, nurse nash.
> It is easy for you to say that while avoiding the deeper things being said.

You haven't said anything deep, distorting devil.

> > Again, where did I say I was all knowing? Saying "All beliefs are facts" is not saying "I know everything". The fact that you believe it is just shows how epistemologically ignorant you are.
> >
> You think that whatever you see as fact is fact.

Facts are facts, stevie. If I see a motorbike, that's what I see. What issue do you have with that? When you were a nurse did you mistake any patients for elephants?

> It ain't.

What evidence do you have of that?

> >> Am I supposed to say you are a Canadian dolphin here?
> >
> > You're supposed to realize what an asshole hypocrite and distorter you are.
> Yeah, it's me. :-).

Yes.

> Because you know everything, even while you are saying you don't know
> everything.

Says you, distorting devil.

> :-).
> >

> >> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/2a/1b/fa2a1beaaab033511ad767d50dd095df.jpg

> >> Saying a word like "dichotomy" is a diversion.
> >
> > Introducing one is a diversion. Pointing it out is just how the game is won.
> You're a winner.

Yes.

> >> So, you don't have faith and trust in your beliefs that determine your
> >> reality?
> >
> > Again, your epistemology is non-existent. Reality determines my beliefs.
> There you go. You are therefore, reality.

Again, your epistemology is non-existent.

> So, your faith and trust in your beliefs determine reality.

Who said that?

> No, they don't.

Who said they did?

> Couldn't be clearer!

What couldn't?

> >> What are they based on? Your perfection?
> >
> > My perceptions.
> Glory!

No, perceptions.

> >> Are you there yet?
> >
> > I'm right here. Why can't you show everyone where I said I was perfect and all knowing, distorter?
> >
> So, I have to get you to say what you are to be what you are?

You have to evidence your claims, thick head.

> Got it! :-).

You've got nothing.

> >> I have the evidence and have had it for a very long time. It is
> >> irrelevant you trying to decide whether I do or not.
> >
> > No, you have nothing but faith and voices in your head. That's about as solid a foundation as a swamp on top of a bed of quick sand.
> >
> You have nothing but faith and trust in what you believe in your head.

That describes your theism.

> And that is solid? Based on what? Your perceptions?

It lets me function here in the real world.

> Who says so? You?

Man is the measure, nurse nash.

> >> I made my choice.
> >
> > You chose faith and what the culture that preceded you spoon fed you. You swallowed without questioning.
> >
> You don't know anything but you own imperfect thoughts.

I know you've been duped.

> Yeah, that's right, imperfect.

Again, what standard are you using for comparison?

> >> Man is flawed, Buddy; you are flawed. Can't you see the world in front
> >> of you?
> >
> > How is man flawed? What's the perfect design you hold man up against to compare to?
> >

> "Can't you see the world in front of you?"

Can't you answer a simple question?

> Are you blind as well as deaf?

I can see you dodged the question and I don't hear any good reason why. What are you so scared of, nurse nash?

> Really??
> > I can see the world, stevie. It gives me the facts that I base my beliefs on.
> A flawed world with flawed man trying to run it.

Compared to what?

> Great.
>
> When men fell, the world fell with it.

Word salad.

> All subject to death and chaos...get smart!

That's life, anti-life christer.

> > If you have evidence for your god in this world, present it or just shut up and stop lying about it.
> >
> "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
> clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
> eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

Quoting word salad won't help you.

> Denial does not hide reality.

So stop living in denial.

> >> You are not the judge of fact.
> >
> > The facts are open to all conscious beings, stevie. You have no say in the matter. You are not the judge of what consciousness can and can't do.
> >

> You are not the judge of fact.

Man is the measure, nurse nash.

> >> The was not the point.
> >
> > The what?
> You can tell me whatever you like but it does not change the reality in
> which I live.

Because you live in your imagination.

> You are not my fact God! You are flawed. How's that?

It's meaningless drivel just like everyrhing else you have to offer.

> You can play your own god, but you cannot be my God.

I appear to be the center of your world. Worship me if you must.

> >> You can promise whatever you like, but it won't change my facts.

> >> You don't determine fact, Buddy.
> >
> > That wasn't the question, you dodgy prick.
> >
> > Who were you quoting, distorter nash?
> I see you, you don't see you. You are not fact!

I see you doing your evasion dance.

Nice outfit!

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax
No, you did not.

> >> "I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
> >> where God intends."
> >
> > Like I said, quoting yourself only shows how weak your position is.
> It is the truth that matters, not your glorious claims of fact speech.
> "I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
> where God intends."
> It has always been the case and it always will be. Do you know why?
>
> Because He is the truth.

No, it is not.

> You like to tell yourself you are the truth, but you already know, you
> are not...you're flawed.

I know that you are full of shit.

> >> You don't get the say.
> >
> > Yes I do. There are dozens of different religions followed by billions of people who fight and squabble because they never agree on any of the religious woo-woo.
> >
> You don't get the say about what is truth.

I say what I like. You have no say in it.

> Where there is truth in this world, the counterfeit is never far away.

Wow stevie, that's deep, not.

> What do you think you are?

Awesome.

> Let me guess. :-).

It's all you ever do.

> >> No matter what you atheists say or what those of Christendom say, it
> >> doesn't change the fact or stop me from walking in what is given me,
> >> with purpose, in real-time experience, and to be honest, the thrill of it.
> >
> > You can believe what you like. It may even help you in your life, but it certainly doesn't mean that your beliefs are justified and cohere with reality.
> >
> That is not my problem because I know where I am.

It is your problem.

> >> You lot actually assist in the process.
> >
> > Sure, we atheists bring the reality you reject to the table and we keep spoon-feeding it to you slowly in the hope that you'll spit out all that religious poison you have swallowed and get yourself on a real diet.
> >
> Yes, you are truth, and you are reality.
>
> Great "record," by the way.
> > HTH.

> >> It is getting boring, Tim.
> >
> > It's your history, stevie. And you wanted to play with pictures. You reaped what you sowed, hypocrite.
> >
> > You keep starting rude threads about me and now you claim it's boring!
> >
> > You just admitted what I have long known. You are a bore!
> I am the only one telling you the truth.

No stevie, you are suffering from delusions of grandeur.

> And truth is never a bore.

But you are.

> >> Try to be a little more enterprising and entertaining, please.
> >
> > Ye reapeth what ye soweth, bitch o'christ.
> The request remains.

Ye repeath what ye soweth, christer.

> >> Obviously not, then.
> >
> > I didn't think you would man up.
> Boy are you in ever in for a surprise.

If and when you man up I will be surprised.

> >> Bullshit is your department, Tim.
> >
> > No stevie, it's yours. Nonfact motorbikes are bullshit, stevie.
> They are, and you keep bullshitting about them.

If they are, then they are facts, derp.

> >> Stop being a spineless deserter.
> >
> > What did I desert?
> >
> > <crickets>
> Every time the truth challenges you, Mr Fact and Reality World.

Every time what?

> >> You are so shit scared of the truth
> >> not being what you say it is in your flawed state.
> >
> > You keep deluding yourself into believing you are the truth. I'm certainly not convinced.
> >
> "I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
> where God intends."

Quoting yourself won't help you here, nurse nash.

> > >Be a man, not a man
> >> dressed in girl.
> >>

> > Said nurse nash.
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax
> Bore. The request remains.

Ye repeath what ye soweth, bitch o'christ.

Boolean Logic

Jan 31, 2023, 1:26:06 PM1/31/23
On 1/31/23 00:47, Attila wrote:
> You are implying a certain choice is the "right" one. What
> is right or wrong changes.

Your statement is reduced to boolean logic:

right = true
wrong = false

Sum of your statement, "right or wrong changes":

true = false

Inverse sum statement:

false = true

In reality:

true != false
false != true

True never equals false so your statement is a logical impossibility.

Michael McLean

Michael McLean

Jan 31, 2023, 5:46:36 PM1/31/23
On 1/02/2023 1:15 am, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 18:49:27 +1100, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it
> annoys the pig.
>

> Robert A. Heinlein

Huff and puff away.

Marvelous, but it is of no intrinsic value.

Tim

Feb 1, 2023, 9:49:50 AM2/1/23
https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

> You have your way and your reward.

You chose your career and your outfit, nurse nash.

JWS

Feb 2, 2023, 12:38:33 PM2/2/23
The Boolean Logic would be:
True = not True (T = !T)