Exorcism: Proof of Satan

JTEM

Jan 14, 2023, 5:24:43 PM1/14/23

So it starts with an atheists-approved animation, because
they're evil Satanists and thus identify themselves as
atheists, and then skips immediately to proof of demons
(Hell, Satan) and exorcism:

https://rumble.com/v24u2q0-the-worst-of-watch-this-alternate.html

It's a previously unpublished portion of the "Confessions
of an Ex Hippie" interview project, one of the greatest
documentaries ever.

"Eew! Eew! I can't admit that I believe in God even if there's
proof that exorcisms, demons & Satan are real cus then
everyone will know what I really am!"

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/706451099754921984

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 14, 2023, 5:34:48 PM1/14/23
"Is that what you really think, then?"

Ted

Jan 14, 2023, 7:32:06 PM1/14/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 14:24:41 -0800 (PST), JTEM <jte...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I believe there's proof that exorcisms,
> demons & Satan are real!

Figures.

> I also believe someone will visit my fucked
> up website!

And that's even dumber.

> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/7064510997

What a maroon. :-)

Teresita

Jan 14, 2023, 7:38:34 PM1/14/23
On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:24:43 PM UTC-8, JTEM wrote:
> So it starts with an atheists-approved animation, because
> they're evil Satanists and thus identify themselves as
> atheists, and then skips immediately to proof of demons
> (Hell, Satan) and exorcism:

Funny how only believers get possessed by Satan and atheists never do.
All down side, believing, and no up side.

Ted

Jan 14, 2023, 8:11:20 PM1/14/23
LOL. That's true.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 14, 2023, 8:17:06 PM1/14/23
Who told you that? Atheists never ask for help from the church, of course.

How about very evil people like Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, Sadam Hussein and Pol Pot?

JTEM

Jan 14, 2023, 8:58:11 PM1/14/23
Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> JTEM wrote:
> > So it starts with an atheists-approved animation, because
> > they're evil Satanists and thus identify themselves as
> > atheists, and then skips immediately to proof of demons
> > (Hell, Satan) and exorcism:
> >
> > https://rumble.com/v24u2q0-the-worst-of-watch-this-alternate.html

> "Is that what you really think, then?"

Is that what anyone really thinks? Or writes down on paper or maybe
types it out, like in an email, maybe...

What you're missing is the fact that demons and Satan can't exist
unless God and angels also exist so... Proof!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/706451099754921984

JTEM

Jan 14, 2023, 9:02:01 PM1/14/23
ithurie...@gmail.com wrote:

> JTEM wrote:

> > https://rumble.com/v24u2q0-the-worst-of-watch-this-alternate.html

> Funny how only believers get possessed by Satan and atheists never do.
> All down side, believing, and no up side.

As the documentary project establishes...

It's hilarious because so called "Atheists" are possessed by the devil, which
is exactly why they call themselves "Atheists" in the first place.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/706451099754921984

Ted

Jan 14, 2023, 9:22:37 PM1/14/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 17:58:08 -0800 (PST), JTEM <jte...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> > "Is that what you really think, then?"

> I don't think at all. I get a headache if I try.

> What you're missing is the fact that I'm
> stupid enough to believe demons and
> Satan exist and my god and angels also
> exist.

I agree that's stupid, but it isn't your
stupidest belief.

> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/7064510997

Believing that anybody would bother clicking on your url link is.

Ted

Jan 14, 2023, 9:28:23 PM1/14/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:01:58 -0800 (PST), JTEM <jte...@gmail.com>
wrote:.
> > Funny how only believers get possessed
> > by Satan and atheists never do.
> > All down side, believing, and no up side.

> It's hilarious because I believe "Atheists"
> are possessed by the devil, which is
> exactly why they call me a stupid asshole
> in the first place.

Well, that plus your even stupider belief that
anybody would visit your fucked up website
(which also is hilarious).

> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/706451

LOL. See? :-)

JTEM

Jan 14, 2023, 10:39:27 PM1/14/23
Jack Sovalot wrote:

> I wish I could drink JTEM's saliva or maybe his urine.
> I haven't done anything like that since the neighbor's
> Greyhound died.

Avoid grapefruit. It's probably interacting with your meds.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/706451099754921984

JTEM

Jan 14, 2023, 10:42:23 PM1/14/23
Jack Sovalot wrote:

> Well, I speak three other languages that I made up
> myself so who's stupider or should I say "Framphrapee"
> now? Huh, archibievship?

Take your hand out of your pants before you go outside.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/706451099754921984

Ted

Jan 14, 2023, 10:46:34 PM1/14/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 19:39:24 -0800 (PST), JTEM <jte...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I need to eat another huge pile of shit. I
> haven't done anything like that since the
> neighbor's Greyhound died. Please let me
> eat your shit.

No way, pervert.

> If not, then please at least visit my fucked
> up website. It has pics of me eating shit!

No way, pervert.

> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/70645109

Nobody visits your fucked up website.

Ted

Jan 15, 2023, 12:17:58 AM1/15/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 19:42:21 -0800 (PST), JTEM <jte...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Jack Sovalot wrote:
> JTEM <wrote:

> > > I need to eat another huge pile of shit. I

> > > haven't done anything like that since
> > > the neighbor's Greyhound died. Please
> > > let me eat your shit.

> > No way, pervert.

> > > If not, then please at least visit my
> > > fucked up website. It has pics of me
> > > eating shit!

> > No way, pervert.

> Mmm. I have to jack off whenever I think
> about eating shit. But I'll take my hand out
> of my pants before I go outside because
> I'm already a registered sex offender since
> I was caught fucking that horse. (And it
> was a male horse.)

I'm sure that hardly surprises anybody here.

> But if you promise to visit my fucked up
> website, I'll promise to behave.

Fuck off. Nobody visits your fucked up website.

> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/7064510997

Idiot.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 28, 2023, 6:45:52 PM1/28/23
On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 4:38:34 PM UTC-8, ithurie...@gmail.com wrote:
"If you don't believe in judgment, you don't believe in Christianity."

JTEM

Jan 29, 2023, 2:44:53 AM1/29/23

Please, one and only ONE reply per symptom of your
personality disorder at a time.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/dog/page/2

Ted

Jan 29, 2023, 12:21:00 PM1/29/23
On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 23:44:51 -0800 (PST), JTEM <jte...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Please, visit my fucked up website.

No way.

> https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/dog/pag

Nobody visits your fucked up website, loser.