Abortion - it is not really that difficult, is it?

Michael Christ

Jun 29, 2022, 4:58:30 PM6/29/22
When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.

The end.

Please forgive my buffoonness.

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

Paul Wright

Jun 30, 2022, 1:09:49 PM6/30/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 4:58:30 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
>
> The end.

And it is not up to you to force her to bring that fetus to term.
So butt out, already.

PDW

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 6:32:31 PM6/30/22
There was no reason for you to chime in with prejudice and bigotry, Paul.

I merely stated a fact.

%

Jun 30, 2022, 6:45:17 PM6/30/22
On 2022-06-30 3:32 p.m., Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/07/2022 3:09 am, Paul Wright wrote:
>> On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 4:58:30 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
>>> When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
>>>
>>> The end.
>>>

>> And it is not up to you to force her to bring that fetus to term.
>> So butt out, already.
>>
>> PDW
>
> There was no reason for you to chime in with prejudice and bigotry, Paul.
>
> I merely stated a fact.
>

> Michael Christ

try a bottle of absorbine junior

JWS

Jun 30, 2022, 7:13:04 PM6/30/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:58:30 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
God is the single biggest abortionist.

> The end.
Certainly is.

> Please forgive my buffoonness.
Ask forgiveness for other things.

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 8:11:23 PM6/30/22
On 1/07/2022 9:12 am, JWS wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:58:30 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>> When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
> God is the single biggest abortionist.

You don't know what He knows.

>> The end.
> Certainly is.
>
>> Please forgive my buffoonness.
> Ask forgiveness for other things.

I did.

And He did.

JWS

Jul 1, 2022, 6:47:54 AM7/1/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 7:11:23 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/07/2022 9:12 am, JWS wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:58:30 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
> > God is the single biggest abortionist.
> You don't know what He knows.
Non sequitur.
I know what you claim and I know what the statistics say.

Paul Wright

Jul 1, 2022, 9:25:25 AM7/1/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 6:32:31 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/07/2022 3:09 am, Paul Wright wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 4:58:30 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
> >>
> >> The end.
> >>

> > And it is not up to you to force her to bring that fetus to term.
> > So butt out, already.
> >
> > PDW
> There was no reason for you to chime in with prejudice and bigotry, Paul.
>
> I merely stated a fact.

You stated a falsehood. The fetus is not a baby.
You want forced birth.

PDW

Paul Wright

Jul 1, 2022, 11:18:30 AM7/1/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 6:32:31 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/07/2022 3:09 am, Paul Wright wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 4:58:30 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
> >>
> >> The end.
> >>

> > And it is not up to you to force her to bring that fetus to term.
> > So butt out, already.
> >
> > PDW
> There was no reason for you to chime in with prejudice and bigotry, Paul.

And me the bigot? Says the man who wants to strip women of their rights to bodily autonomy.

PDW

%

Jul 1, 2022, 11:20:53 AM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 3:25 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 08:32:25 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <t9l89q$21heu$2...@dont-email.me> wrote:

>>> And it is not up to you to force her to bring that fetus to term.
>>> So butt out, already.
>>>
>>> PDW
>>
>> There was no reason for you to chime in with prejudice and bigotry, Paul.
>>
>> I merely stated a fact.
>>

> So did he.

i read them both so they've come full circle ,
what should we do with them now

%

Jul 1, 2022, 2:26:06 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 10:52 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 08:20:43 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> There is only one reason for a woman to get an abortion -
> she wants it.
>
> There is only one reason for a woman not to get an abortion
> - she doesn't want it.

most women want chocolate but figuratively can't have it

%

Jul 1, 2022, 2:56:26 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 11:53 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 11:25:56 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> But they have a choice - no one tells them they cannot have
> it.
>
> That is what I am talking about - giving a pregnant woman a
> choice.

all i'm saying is there are more people to consider besides her choice

%

Jul 1, 2022, 7:46:34 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 3:15 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 11:56:16 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> The woman is the only one with "skin in the game" and she
> should have professional medical advice but the final
> decision should be hers alone.

we're never going to agree so none of it matters does it

Michael Christ

Jul 1, 2022, 7:55:11 PM7/1/22
On 1/07/2022 8:25 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 08:32:25 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <t9l89q$21heu$2...@dont-email.me> wrote:

>>> And it is not up to you to force her to bring that fetus to term.
>>> So butt out, already.
>>>
>>> PDW
>>
>> There was no reason for you to chime in with prejudice and bigotry, Paul.
>>
>> I merely stated a fact.
>>

> So did he.

Out of context.

Michael Christ

Jul 1, 2022, 8:02:22 PM7/1/22
On 1/07/2022 8:47 pm, JWS wrote:
> On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 7:11:23 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>>> God is the single biggest abortionist.
>> You don't know what He knows.
> Non sequitur.
> I know what you claim and I know what the statistics say.

You have your ways and still you complain.

Michael Christ

>>> Certainly is.

>>> Ask forgiveness for other things.
>> I did.
>>
>> And He did.

Michael Christ

Jul 1, 2022, 8:03:41 PM7/1/22
It is never going to change..."When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a
human life in her."

Michael Christ

Jul 1, 2022, 8:17:00 PM7/1/22
Bang away, Paul, but it is not going to change..."When a woman becomes
pregnant, there is a human life in her."

Your guilty conscience is not assayed by abusing and accusung me.

And, for the record, if a woman wants to end that human life, it is up
to her, whatever means she employs. We all have our lives in our hands,
but the consequences are not.

%

Jul 1, 2022, 9:09:17 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 5:46 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 16:46:25 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> It does to her.

no it don't cause we can't come full terms , hahah

%

Jul 2, 2022, 1:01:35 AM7/2/22
On 2022-07-01 9:53 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 18:09:07 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> The issue under discussion is "And it is not up to you to
> force her to bring that fetus to term."
>
> It does matter to her as to whether or not she is forced to
> do something she does not wish to do.

no it doesn't they just want it over with

%

Jul 2, 2022, 9:26:44 AM7/2/22
On 2022-07-01 10:53 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 22:01:25 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Assuming facts not in evidence

nice reply when you have nothing to say almost as bad as prove it

%

Jul 2, 2022, 10:21:15 AM7/2/22
On 2022-07-02 7:16 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 06:26:35 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> It is a proper reply to an assumption. Why do you say "they
> just want it over with"? What is your basis for that
> assumption?
>
> There could be no other reason involved?

i would have to type a thesis to explain it to you and ,
i'm not about to do that today

%

Jul 2, 2022, 11:20:53 AM7/2/22
On 2022-07-02 7:37 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 07:21:06 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> I suspect we are in fact saying the same thing. Every
> pregnant woman has a different reason for deciding whether
> or not to terminate the process. One reason does not cover
> all.

i was just trying to point out the father should have some input too

Paul Wright

Jul 5, 2022, 10:27:03 AM7/5/22
On Friday, July 1, 2022 at 8:17:00 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 2/07/2022 1:18 am, Paul Wright wrote:

> >> There was no reason for you to chime in with prejudice and bigotry, Paul.
> >>

> > And me the bigot? Says the man who wants to strip women of their rights to bodily autonomy.
> >
> > PDW
> Bang away, Paul, but it is not going to change..."When a woman becomes
> pregnant, there is a human life in her."
> Your guilty conscience is not assayed by abusing and accusung me.

I have no quilty consience, Miko. You're the one trying to stip women of rights

> And, for the record, if a woman wants to end that human life, it is up
> to her, whatever means she employs. We all have our lives in our hands,
> but the consequences are not.
> Michael Christ

We know. You don't want to give her the right to end a pregnancy in her own way, for anything.

PDW

Michael McLean

Jul 5, 2022, 6:17:46 PM7/5/22
On 6/07/2022 12:27 am, Paul Wright wrote:
> On Friday, July 1, 2022 at 8:17:00 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:

>>> And me the bigot? Says the man who wants to strip women of their rights to bodily autonomy.
>>>
>>> PDW
>> Bang away, Paul, but it is not going to change..."When a woman becomes
>> pregnant, there is a human life in her."
>> Your guilty conscience is not assayed by abusing and accusung me.
>>

> I have no quilty consience, Miko. You're the one trying to stip women of rights

Your imagined bigoted agenda has nothing to do with me, Paul.

"When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her."

It is just a simple fact.

>> And, for the record, if a woman wants to end that human life, it is up
>> to her, whatever means she employs. We all have our lives in our hands,
>> but the consequences are not.
>> Michael Christ
>>

> We know. You don't want to give her the right to end a pregnancy in her own way, for anything.
>
> PDW

It is not my call, and it is not yours.

Michael McLean

Syd M.

Jul 16, 2022, 1:22:02 PM7/16/22
But you lot are making it your call by outlawing abortion.
And that is not respecting woman at all.

PDW

Viktor Tandofsky

Jul 16, 2022, 1:27:42 PM7/16/22
The laws regulating abortion are made by the people's representatives, the legislature, you fucking moron. It is not up to idiots like you, either.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jul 16, 2022, 1:29:25 PM7/16/22
ThAT is another of your lies. Millions of women are prolife.

Mitchell Holman

Jul 16, 2022, 2:28:57 PM7/16/22
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
Until THEIR little darling gets knocked
up by Juan the Pool Boy.

Mitchell Holman

Jul 16, 2022, 2:31:01 PM7/16/22

> On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 10:09:49 AM UTC-7, pdwri...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 4:58:30 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ
>> wrote:
>> > When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
>> >
>> > The end.
>> >

>> And it is not up to you to force her to bring that fetus to term.
>> So butt out, already.
>>
>> PDW
>
> The laws regulating abortion are made by the people's representatives,
> the legislature,

Just like the laws banning birth control
and the laws banning interracial marriage
and the laws banning integrated schools.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jul 16, 2022, 2:35:53 PM7/16/22
Unconstitutional
> and the laws banning integrated schools.

unconstitutional

Vito

Jul 16, 2022, 4:07:07 PM7/16/22
That has no meaning, you stupid fool.

Michelle Malkin

Jul 16, 2022, 6:11:16 PM7/16/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 6:32:31 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/07/2022 3:09 am, Paul Wright wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 4:58:30 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
> >>
> >> The end.
> >>

> > And it is not up to you to force her to bring that fetus to term.
> > So butt out, already.
> >
> > PDW
> There was no reason for you to chime in with prejudice and bigotry, Paul.
>
> I merely stated a fact.
> Michael Christ

Syd was commenting on your bigotry and self-centeredness, Stevie Gnash.

When a woman gets pregnant there are only some undifferentiated cells
that haven't even started parasitizing off of her body yet.

Michelle Malkin

Jul 16, 2022, 6:33:14 PM7/16/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 8:11:23 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/07/2022 9:12 am, JWS wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:58:30 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her.
> > God is the single biggest abortionist.
> You don't know what He knows.
> >
> >> The end.
> > Certainly is.
> >
> >> Please forgive my buffoonness.
> > Ask forgiveness for other things.
> I did.
>
> And He did.
> Michael Christ

A god's sex is determined by followers of various religions
in which it can be male, female, both, none or multiple
sexes. Who knows what kind of sex various folks from
other planets might have? Since no kind of god from
anywhere has ever successfully been proven to exist, it
really doesn't matter. I just brought this up to bug you back.
If anyone from another planet is reading this; I hope it made
you laugh. We have too many religious fanatics of our own
here to want to argue or debate religion with any new ones.

Michael McLean

Jul 16, 2022, 6:50:56 PM7/16/22
I haven't said anything about abortion, about lack of autonomy, about
disrespecting women! All that is you projecting your imagined bigoted
agenda at me.

And it is still not my call, and it is not yours.
"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

Michelle Malkin

Jul 16, 2022, 6:57:31 PM7/16/22
On Friday, July 1, 2022 at 6:47:54 AM UTC-4, JWS wrote:
> On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 7:11:23 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:

> > > God is the single biggest abortionist.

> > You don't know what He knows.

> Non sequitur.
> I know what you claim and I know what the statistics say.

Wow, Stevie! Are you saying that your idiot godthing knows how many zillions of sperm
are going to be evil before they even get a chance to try to join with an egg? And, are
you also saying that women have to suffer with their period just so your moronic
godthing can destroy evil eggs? Then, why in the twelve Corellian hells did it create them
to begin with? What a loon you are. You'll believe anything stupid. (I considered putting
a comma after 'anything', but decided against it.)

Michael McLean

Jul 16, 2022, 6:58:37 PM7/16/22
[Terrible atheist imagery]

What a dead, heartless place you have abiogenesised yourself into, Michelle.

"When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her."

End of story. You can draw from that whatever you like.

Michelle Malkin

Jul 16, 2022, 7:02:10 PM7/16/22
For instance? The man is considered for support purposes, if he isn't
going to be around. The woman is the only other person involved,
unless she wants the possible baby.

Michelle Malkin

Jul 16, 2022, 7:05:17 PM7/16/22
On Friday, July 1, 2022 at 8:03:41 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/07/2022 11:25 pm, Paul Wright wrote:

> >> There was no reason for you to chime in with prejudice and bigotry, Paul.
> >>
> >> I merely stated a fact.
> >>

> > You stated a falsehood. The fetus is not a baby.
> > You want forced birth.
> >
> > PDW

> It is never going to change..."When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a
> human life in her."
> Michael Christ

You have no control over any woman's body. Even if you have a wife.
I wish you could get pregnant.

Michelle Malkin

Jul 16, 2022, 7:06:07 PM7/16/22
That's because you never can prove anything.

%

Jul 16, 2022, 7:11:31 PM7/16/22
tell me what you'd like me to prove and how you want me to prove it

Michelle Malkin

Jul 16, 2022, 7:12:01 PM7/16/22
Men like Stevie Gnash want to go back to Victorian times.
And, he still wouldn't be smart enough to start his own
version of Christianity. He can't even do this now with the
Internet.

Michael McLean

Jul 16, 2022, 7:15:47 PM7/16/22
Thank you for that mind-boggling truth!

> Even if you have a wife.
> I wish you could get pregnant.

You are a deluded ingrate, Michelle. You manage to wipe your ass on all
God has given you.

Paul Wright

Jul 19, 2022, 12:07:18 PM7/19/22
And you want to control women to force them to give birth, Stevie.
You are no friend to women.

PDW

John Locke

Jul 19, 2022, 1:12:05 PM7/19/22
...as far as I know your "God" never supplied us with toilet paper.
Your "God", being the omniscient creator of humans, would have been
obligated to provide useful, basic toilet necessities. But all we got
was a Bible and had to make do with 3 inches of non-porous,
non-absorbent paper..ugh. So praise the Charmin Paper Company...screw
your inept "God" !

------ EVEIL BIBLE QUOTE -------------------------------------------------
Slaves,obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve
them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Michael McLean

Jul 19, 2022, 9:27:52 PM7/19/22
So, you are going to continue beating that desperate dead drum, are you,
Paul?

All I have ever said is that when a woman is pregnant there is a human
life in there.

And that is not going to change, not for you, not for anyone, Buddy.
Consequences have nothing to do with me; you deal with them.

Michael McLean

Jul 19, 2022, 9:30:49 PM7/19/22
Well, whose toilet paper do you think it is?

1Co_10:26  For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.

Oh sorry, it was you that created all things. My bad.

Michael McLean

> Your "God", being the omniscient creator of humans, would have been
> obligated to provide useful, basic toilet necessities. But all we got
> was a Bible and had to make do with 3 inches of non-porous,
> non-absorbent paper..ugh. So praise the Charmin Paper Company...screw
> your inept "God" !
>

> ------ EVEIL BIBLE QUOTE -------------------------------------------------
> Slaves,obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve
> them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Viktor Tandofsky

Jul 19, 2022, 9:32:43 PM7/19/22
Perhaps he wants to protect innocent helpless human life. YOu enjoy killing helpless things, pervert?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jul 19, 2022, 9:34:02 PM7/19/22
It means supreme ct rulings.

Vito

Jul 20, 2022, 12:50:11 AM7/20/22
On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 18:34:00 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky
The supreme court passes too many oppressive laws, like the recent
one banning abortion.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jul 20, 2022, 4:11:21 AM7/20/22
The sup ct did not ban abortion, lying scum. They left the decision up to the states.

Michael McLean

Jul 20, 2022, 4:12:27 AM7/20/22
On 20/07/2022 3:44 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 11:27:45 +1000, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> It is not a dead drum - it is an accurate description of the
> facts. Without legal abortion protection a woman has no
> choice but to complete her pregnancy whether she wishes to
> or not.

I am not interested.

>> All I have ever said is that when a woman is pregnant there is a human
>> life in there.
>
> The species is human but a fetus is no more a person than an
> egg is a chicken.
>

>> And that is not going to change, not for you, not for anyone, Buddy.
>> Consequences have nothing to do with me; you deal with them.
>
> Laws can be enacted to protect pregnant women. A
> Constitutional Amendment can be ratified.

When...a...female...is...pregnant...there...is...a...human...
life...in...her.

You play with the semantics, I am not interested.

Michael McLean

Jul 20, 2022, 7:59:36 PM7/20/22
On 20/07/2022 8:43 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 18:12:20 +1000, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> Of course you aren't. It doesn't fit your agenda and to
> shows you are wrong..

>>> The species is human but a fetus is no more a person than an
>>> egg is a chicken.

>>> Laws can be enacted to protect pregnant women. A
>>> Constitutional Amendment can be ratified.
>>
>> When...a...female...is...pregnant...there...is...a...human...
>> life...in...her.
>
> Damn. I wonder if anyone else knows that. And I wonder if
> they know there is an existing woman with certain recognized
> rights of her own.
>

>> You play with the semantics, I am not interested.
>
> You never are when you are shown to be the ass we all know
> you are.

When...a...female...is...pregnant...there...is...a...human...
life...in...her.

That is a fact to me.

You sort out the logistics, Mr Know-it-all. It is not my problem.
"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

Michael McLean

Jul 21, 2022, 4:38:47 AM7/21/22
On 21/07/2022 4:23 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 09:59:29 +1000, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> But you are not involved are you?
>

>> You sort out the logistics, Mr Know-it-all. It is not my problem.
>
> Of course not. If it was you would not so casually voice
> an opinion.
>
> She has a right to decide whether or not to risk her health
> and life.

Irrelevant to what I said.

Get over it, so move on. Simple.

Syd M.

Jul 21, 2022, 7:38:35 AM7/21/22
Yeah, and some have these 'Heartbeat Laws', which de facto bans abortion.

PDW

Syd M.

Jul 21, 2022, 7:39:58 AM7/21/22
So, a woman trying to control what happens to her body is irrelevent?

PDW

Guerrilla Warfare: Hit & Run

Jul 21, 2022, 1:27:41 PM7/21/22
On Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 7:06:07 PM UTC-4, malkinmi...@gmail.com wrote:

> > nice reply when you have nothing to say almost as bad as prove it

> That's because you never can prove anything.

I CAN PROVE THAT YOU HAVE HAD 57 ABORTIONS. IT WON'T GO WELL WITH YOU ON OTHER SIDE FOR MURDERING 57 INNOCENT BABIES.
You still wish Darwin could reverse you menopause so you can 2 more abortions... WE SHALL SEE !!!

Nevermind

Jul 21, 2022, 1:35:56 PM7/21/22
It's irrelevant to those people. When they start getting excited about the mulititude of babies who die of starvation every year, then we'll know
they've moved from being focused on controlling women to being pro life.

Guerrilla Warfare: Hit & Run

Jul 21, 2022, 1:42:19 PM7/21/22
Read this carefully, FEMINAZI, and If you cannot comprehend let me know so I can use it as a springboard to break down the Bible for you.
The basic thing you need to understand is that Jesus is the Messiah, that is to say Christ and Messiah was supposed to bring the final destiny of mankind...

Acts 17:22-3
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the [a]Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious;
23 for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you:
24 God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.
25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
26 And He has made from one [b]blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,
27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;
28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’
29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising.
30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,
31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”

-------
They profess to be wise but they don't even understand what is being said...

Syd M.

Jul 21, 2022, 4:35:26 PM7/21/22
As a Facebook meme said, if it was about the babies, we'd have proper pre-kindergarter help care. Or paid leave. Or any number of things.
But it's not about the babies. It's about punishing sluts.

PDW

%

Jul 21, 2022, 4:39:32 PM7/21/22
pics? , youtubes?

Michael McLean

Jul 21, 2022, 5:59:11 PM7/21/22
:-). No wonder your world is always in turmoil and contention!

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, twist and turn. Why is that? Your
foundation not good enough?

I don't have to bother with scheming. The truth sets you free.

When...a...female...is...pregnant...there...is...a...human...
life...in...her.

It is irrelevant to me that you would think something to the contrary.
Why? Because it is the truth.
"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them".

Michael McLean

Jul 21, 2022, 6:05:37 PM7/21/22
On 21/07/2022 11:05 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 18:38:40 +1000, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> Irrelevant to you - not to her.
>

>> Get over it, so move on. Simple.
>
> You started this.

When...a...female...is...pregnant...there...is...a...human...
life...in...her.

It is not going to change to suit anyone's agenda about anything.

Get over it, and move on.

Nevermind

Jul 21, 2022, 6:15:07 PM7/21/22
True. And it's about punishing rape victims. Plus mothers who already have four kids. And women who's contraception fails, given thet they are not
100% perfectly protective. etc.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jul 21, 2022, 9:05:45 PM7/21/22
WRONG. Heartbeat can be detected between 6 and 15 weeks. YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jul 21, 2022, 9:07:06 PM7/21/22
It is about respect for human life, which you obviously have lost.
Message has been deleted

Michael McLean

Jul 22, 2022, 5:06:04 AM7/22/22
On 22/07/2022 4:01 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 08:05:29 +1000, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> OK.

Great, now move on. You work out the logistics.

Michael McLean

> Where is the requirement that every possible person must
> exist?
>
> What about the existing woman> Doesn't she count for
> anything?
>

>> It is not going to change to suit anyone's agenda about anything.
>
> I never said it would.
>

>> Get over it, and move on.
>
> There is nothing to get over.
>
> A Constitutional Amendment is needed.

Paul Wright

Jul 22, 2022, 9:06:17 AM7/22/22
On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 1:35:56 PM UTC-4, Nevermind wrote:
It'll never fucking happen. They love the control too much.

PDW

Paul Wright

Jul 22, 2022, 9:07:25 AM7/22/22
What was that about 'insults mean you have no fucking credibility, ArtieJoe?

PDW

Paul Wright

Jul 22, 2022, 9:08:25 AM7/22/22
If it was 'respect for human life', you'd care for the baby that results rather then leave them on thier own.

PDW

Paul Wright

Jul 22, 2022, 9:08:59 AM7/22/22
On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 9:09:51 PM UTC-4, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> Each state law gives the mother a number of weeks to have an abortion. No state bans it completely.

Georgia, for one, disagrees with you.

PDW

Siri Cruise

Jul 22, 2022, 9:14:04 AM7/22/22
In article
<26b0e593-9a7b-42c0...@googlegroups.com>,
Paul Wright <pdwri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If it was 'respect for human life', you'd care for the baby that results
> rather then leave them on thier own.

It's about respect for human life but scary black men aren't
human life.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

John Locke

Jul 22, 2022, 10:21:26 AM7/22/22
On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 10:29:23 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 10:22:02 AM UTC-7, Syd M. wrote:

>> > Your imagined bigoted agenda has nothing to do with me, Paul.
>> > "When a woman becomes pregnant, there is a human life in her."
>> > It is just a simple fact.

>> > It is not my call, and it is not yours.
>> >

>> But you lot are making it your call by outlawing abortion.
>> And that is not respecting woman at all.
>>
>> PDW
> ThAT is another of your lies. Millions of women are prolife.

...no, not "pro-life"...they're really pro-death, for women and
young girls !

Slaves,obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve
them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Nevermind

Jul 22, 2022, 11:16:28 AM7/22/22

Limiting the time abortion is legal to less than the time it takes for a woman to even realize she's pregnant and then consult with her spiritual
and medical advisors is not a true choice.