Atheism is dead.

Michael Christ

Oct 12, 2019, 3:55:28 AM10/12/19
Why do I say that?

Well, they walk, they talk, they sound clever to themselves and all they
ever have is...nothing.

Zilch.

And yet they stare into nothing and pretend they got something!! :-)))).

Michael Christ

Melzzzzz

Oct 12, 2019, 5:11:02 AM10/12/19
On 2019-10-12, Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:
> Why do I say that?
>
> Well, they walk, they talk, they sound clever to themselves and all they
> ever have is...nothing.
>
> Zilch.

Since atheism is dead, move on...

> And yet they stare into nothing and pretend they got something!! :-)))).
>

> Michael Christ

U ničemu ja ne uživam kao u svom statusu INVALIDA -- Zli Zec
Na divljem zapadu i nije bilo tako puno nasilja, upravo zato jer su svi
bili naoruzani. -- Mladen Gogala

default

Oct 12, 2019, 8:38:50 AM10/12/19
Yeah boy! To your way of thinking, a delusion is better than the
reality all around you.

We don't have (your) delusions, and aren't afraid of reality.

Yap Honghor

Oct 12, 2019, 9:18:34 AM10/12/19
Tell us that you do have something to stare into, Troll!!!!!!

Tim

Oct 12, 2019, 11:12:37 AM10/12/19
Atheism is alive and well, but your wife is dead.

:-D

duckg...@cox.net

Oct 12, 2019, 12:38:37 PM10/12/19
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 09:10:59 GMT, Melzzzzz <Melz...@zzzzz.com> wrote:

>On 2019-10-12, Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:
>> Why do I say that?
>>
>> Well, they walk, they talk, they sound clever to themselves and all they
>> ever have is...nothing.
>>
>> Zilch.
>
>Since atheism is dead, move on...

We have to bury you first.

>> And yet they stare into nothing and pretend they got something!! :-)))).

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Oct 12, 2019, 12:39:08 PM10/12/19
Did you die?

the dukester

dreamer...@hotmail.com

Oct 12, 2019, 4:32:51 PM10/12/19
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 18:55:24 +1100, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:

First of all, I'm removing the cross-posting links because you're a
troll.

Second, please tell me more about the magical curse that was passed
down to you because a woman made from the rib of her partner ate a
piece of magic fruit from a magic tree because a talking snake told
her to do so.

You owe me $39.95 for a new irony meter, because "pretend they got
something" is absolutely the purview of the theist.

Honestly... do better. Augustine and Aquinas were way better than you,
and they've been comprehensively debunked.

--
DreamerInColore
aa 2306

"Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary
condition." (Alan Turing)

ravn

Oct 12, 2019, 5:47:57 PM10/12/19
On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 12:55:28 AM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
> Why do I say that?

Because *you* got nothing. No god. Just crazy talk & a shit attitude.

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Oct 12, 2019, 7:01:10 PM10/12/19
On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 12:55:28 AM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
> Subject: Atheism is dead.
>
> Why do I say that?

That is actually a good question to ask yourself since atheism cannot
die due to the fact that it also isn't something that lives. The
principle of being absent of any belief in deities is a classification
at best (and at worst, it is conflated with anti-theism).

> Well, they walk, they talk, they sound clever to themselves and all they
> ever have is...nothing.

Atheism is not the type of a classification that can be referred to in
terms of "they." And if you were referring to "atheists," then you
need to understand that many atheists can't walk (e.g., paraplegic or
quadriplegic with possible confinement to a wheelchair, newborn babies,
non-human atheists born without legs such as fish, etc.), some atheists
can't talk (e.g., no vocal capabilities, have not learned to speak, or
suffered an injury that rendered them mute, etc.), and in my experience
most atheists who are capable of speaking and/or singing do not seem to
be attempting to sound clever.

How did you conclude that anyone is intentionally trying to sound
clever to themselves?

There are many atheists who have plenty of possessions and who also
actively contribute to world progress in many positive ways. People
like Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Polly Toynbee, Michel Shermer,
Ayaan Hirsi Ali, myself (I can't get into the details), Victor Stenger,
Jennifer Michael Hecht, Richard Carrier, Stephen Pinker, Patricia
Churchland, Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, and many others.

> Zilch.
>
> And yet they stare into nothing and pretend they got something!! :-)))).

How does one "stare into nothing?"

With regard to pretending to have something, theists generally have a
lot of experience in that area.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
http://www.atheistgoddess.com/

Michael Christ

Oct 12, 2019, 8:10:39 PM10/12/19
On 12/10/2019 8:10 pm, Melzzzzz wrote:
> On 2019-10-12, Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:
>> Why do I say that?
>>
>> Well, they walk, they talk, they sound clever to themselves and all they
>> ever have is...nothing.
>>
>> Zilch.
>
> Since atheism is dead, move on...

Jesus came for the dead.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Oct 12, 2019, 8:46:03 PM10/12/19
And here is a perfect example!

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Oct 12, 2019, 9:41:50 PM10/12/19
Firstly, God can do anything.

Secondly, I don't care about Augustine and Aquinas, I never knew them.

Thirdly, DNA did not make itself, God did it when He made man.

Fourthly, no thing, nothing can create itself (God is eternal or nothing
would be here, Stoopid).

Fifthly A, you are a fuckin' idiot with nothing.

Fifthly B, you are a fuckin' moron with nothing.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Oct 12, 2019, 10:08:30 PM10/12/19
On 13/10/2019 10:01 am, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
wrote:
> On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 12:55:28 AM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
>> Subject: Atheism is dead.
>>
>> Why do I say that?
>
> That is actually a good question to ask yourself since atheism cannot
> die due to the fact that it also isn't something that lives.
Then Nietzsche was talking shit saying 'God is dead!'

Thanks for clearing that up, Atheist. One of your fathers fucked up big
time. Unless you are a fuck up.

We'll see who gets a statue!

The

> principle of being absent of any belief in deities is a classification

> at best (and at worst, it is conflated with anti-theism).

>> Well, they walk, they talk, they sound clever to themselves and all they
>> ever have is...nothing.
>
> Atheism is not the type of a classification that can be referred to in
> terms of "they." And if you were referring to "atheists," then you
> need to understand that many atheists can't walk (e.g., paraplegic or
> quadriplegic with possible confinement to a wheelchair, newborn babies,
> non-human atheists born without legs such as fish, etc.), some atheists
> can't talk (e.g., no vocal capabilities, have not learned to speak, or
> suffered an injury that rendered them mute, etc.), and in my experience
> most atheists who are capable of speaking and/or singing do not seem to
> be attempting to sound clever.

Well, you take the cake! :-).

> How did you conclude that anyone is intentionally trying to sound
> clever to themselves?
>
> There are many atheists who have plenty of possessions and who also
> actively contribute to world progress in many positive ways.

Progress?? Planet destruction on many levels seems to be prominent.
But just pretend otherwise.

People
> like Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Polly Toynbee, Michel Shermer,
> Ayaan Hirsi Ali, myself (I can't get into the details), Victor Stenger,
> Jennifer Michael Hecht, Richard Carrier, Stephen Pinker, Patricia
> Churchland, Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, and many others.

All they did and do is live for themselves and con people like you.

And they will leave and have left with what they came with, nothing.

>> Zilch.
>>
>> And yet they stare into nothing and pretend they got something!! :-)))).
>
> How does one "stare into nothing?"
>
> With regard to pretending to have something, theists generally have a
> lot of experience in that area.

You see, nothing. Case closed.

You have no future, so shut up. Thanks.

Michael Christ

Lucifer

Oct 12, 2019, 10:31:16 PM10/12/19
On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 12:41:46 +1100, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:

>Firstly, God can do anything.

Create itself?

>Michael Christ

Melzzzzz

Oct 13, 2019, 12:17:53 AM10/13/19
On 2019-10-13, Lucifer <LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 12:41:46 +1100, Michael Christ
><jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:
>
>>Firstly, God can do anything.
>
> Create itself?

God cannot create another God because what is created is not God by
definition....

Cloud Hobbit

Oct 13, 2019, 12:36:32 AM10/13/19
I am Spart....I mean atheist.

You are a heretic.

Michael Christ

Oct 13, 2019, 12:38:23 AM10/13/19
Nothing can be what it isn't.

Michael Christ

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Oct 13, 2019, 2:20:21 AM10/13/19
On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 13/10/2019 10:01 am, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
> wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 12:55:28 AM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> Subject: Atheism is dead.
> >>
> >> Why do I say that?
> >
> > That is actually a good question to ask yourself since atheism cannot
> > die due to the fact that it also isn't something that lives.
>
> Then Nietzsche was talking shit saying 'God is dead!'

That's a non-sequitur since deities are not relevant to philosophy.

> Thanks for clearing that up, Atheist.

You're welcome.

> One of your fathers fucked up big time. Unless you are a fuck up.

Are you angry?

> We'll see who gets a statue!

What need should a non-existent atheist goddess have for a statue?

> The
>
> > principle of being absent of any belief in deities is a classification
>
> > at best (and at worst, it is conflated with anti-theism).
>

> >> Well, they walk, they talk, they sound clever to themselves and all they
> >> ever have is...nothing.
> >
> > Atheism is not the type of a classification that can be referred to in
> > terms of "they." And if you were referring to "atheists," then you
> > need to understand that many atheists can't walk (e.g., paraplegic or
> > quadriplegic with possible confinement to a wheelchair, newborn babies,
> > non-human atheists born without legs such as fish, etc.), some atheists
> > can't talk (e.g., no vocal capabilities, have not learned to speak, or
> > suffered an injury that rendered them mute, etc.), and in my experience
> > most atheists who are capable of speaking and/or singing do not seem to
> > be attempting to sound clever.
>
> Well, you take the cake! :-).

I don't understand your response, for I have no interest in cake.

> > How did you conclude that anyone is intentionally trying to sound
> > clever to themselves?
> >
> > There are many atheists who have plenty of possessions and who also
> > actively contribute to world progress in many positive ways.
>
> Progress?? Planet destruction on many levels seems to be prominent.

Does that mean that you disagree with Donald Trump regarding global
climate science? He incorrectly claims that climate change "is a hoax
that was created by the Chinese."

> But just pretend otherwise.

Progress is real. Why do you insist that it isn't?

> People
> > like Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Polly Toynbee, Michel Shermer,
> > Ayaan Hirsi Ali, myself (I can't get into the details), Victor Stenger,
> > Jennifer Michael Hecht, Richard Carrier, Stephen Pinker, Patricia
> > Churchland, Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, and many others.
>
> All they did and do is live for themselves and con people like you.

Considering what they contribute and what they encourage, I am
inclined to disagree with you.

> And they will leave and have left with what they came with, nothing.

That does seem to be the case with the cycle of life that has death
as its natural finalizing stage. Death is not to be feared, but to
be understood as the ultimate completion of every individual's
overall intellectual adventure which most call "life experience."

> >> Zilch.
> >>
> >> And yet they stare into nothing and pretend they got something!! :-)))).
> >
> > How does one "stare into nothing?"
> >
> > With regard to pretending to have something, theists generally have a
> > lot of experience in that area.
> >

> You see, nothing. Case closed.

That does not make sense. Please re-phrase your summary.

> You have no future, so shut up. Thanks.

I do not take orders from you, for I am my own master.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
http://www.atheistgoddess.com/
"Our country does have a long tradition of free expression, which
is enshrined in our constitution and our law, and we do not stop
individual citizens from expressing their views no matter how
distasteful they may be. There are of course different views
around the world about the outer limits of free speech and free
expression, but there should be no debate about the simple
proposition that 'violence in response to speech' is not
acceptable. We all, whether we are leaders in government, leaders
in civil society, or religious leaders, must draw the line at
violence, and any responsible leader should be standing up now and
drawing that line."
-- Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, in her official role as
67th USA Secretary of State (September 11, 2012)

Michael Christ

Oct 13, 2019, 3:09:45 AM10/13/19
On 13/10/2019 5:20 pm, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
wrote:
> On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
>> On 13/10/2019 10:01 am, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
>> wrote:

>>> That is actually a good question to ask yourself since atheism cannot
>>> die due to the fact that it also isn't something that lives.
>>
>> Then Nietzsche was talking shit saying 'God is dead!'
>
> That's a non-sequitur since deities are not relevant to philosophy.

You need to extend your reading regime beyond 'The Cat in the Hat', Buddy.

>> Thanks for clearing that up, Atheist.
>
> You're welcome.
>
>> One of your fathers fucked up big time. Unless you are a fuck up.
>
> Are you angry?

Evasion noted.

>> We'll see who gets a statue!
>
> What need should a non-existent atheist goddess have for a statue?

Nietzsche got one but you won't, Dicky.

>> The
>>
>> > principle of being absent of any belief in deities is a classification
>>
>> > at best (and at worst, it is conflated with anti-theism).

>>> Atheism is not the type of a classification that can be referred to in
>>> terms of "they." And if you were referring to "atheists," then you
>>> need to understand that many atheists can't walk (e.g., paraplegic or
>>> quadriplegic with possible confinement to a wheelchair, newborn babies,
>>> non-human atheists born without legs such as fish, etc.), some atheists
>>> can't talk (e.g., no vocal capabilities, have not learned to speak, or
>>> suffered an injury that rendered them mute, etc.), and in my experience
>>> most atheists who are capable of speaking and/or singing do not seem to
>>> be attempting to sound clever.
>>
>> Well, you take the cake! :-).
>
> I don't understand your response, for I have no interest in cake.

Like I said, you need to broaden your reading.

Here you go...https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/take+the+cake

Yes, life is broader than 'smart arse dickhead'.
Rrrriiiigggggghhhhhttttt!!!

Michael Christ

Yap Honghor

Oct 13, 2019, 4:20:04 AM10/13/19
No woman wants to have anything to do with a trolling nut....except perhaps viva!

> :-D

Yap Honghor

Oct 13, 2019, 4:24:34 AM10/13/19
First of all, THERE IS NO FUCKING PIXIE!

> Secondly, I don't care about Augustine and Aquinas, I never knew them.

Secondly, you are a trolling nut!

> Thirdly, DNA did not make itself, God did it when He made man.

Thirdly, you need to be in a padded cell!

> Fourthly, no thing, nothing can create itself (God is eternal or nothing
> would be here, Stoopid).

Fourthly, no nothing can create itself....therefore no creator exists!

> Fifthly A, you are a fuckin' idiot with nothing.

Fifthly, MX is an Aussie troll!

> Fifthly B, you are a fuckin' moron with nothing.

Sixthly, no one is as sick as you troll!

Tim

Oct 13, 2019, 5:28:24 AM10/13/19
And that's why you'll always be stupid, bitch.

:-D

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Oct 13, 2019, 11:04:00 AM10/13/19
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 12:09:45 AM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 13/10/2019 5:20 pm, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
> wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:

> >> Then Nietzsche was talking shit saying 'God is dead!'
> >
> > That's a non-sequitur since deities are not relevant to philosophy.
>
> You need to extend your reading regime beyond 'The Cat in the Hat',

Your fallacious ad hominem attack doesn't help your position.

> Buddy.

You seem to be sexually confused about me.

> >> Thanks for clearing that up, Atheist.
> >
> > You're welcome.
> >
> >> One of your fathers fucked up big time. Unless you are a fuck up.
> >
> > Are you angry?
>
> Evasion noted.

That does not make sense because you did not ask me a question. I did
ask you a question, however, which you did not answer: Are you angry?

> >> We'll see who gets a statue!
> >
> > What need should a non-existent atheist goddess have for a statue?
>
> Nietzsche got one but you won't,

That non-sequitur does not answer my question.

> Dicky.

That is not my name, and there does not appear to be anyone in this
conversation by that name. It seems you committed a spelling mistake.

> >> The

> >> Well, you take the cake! :-).
> >
> > I don't understand your response, for I have no interest in cake.
>
> Like I said, you need to broaden your reading.

How did you make that determination given that I have not stated the
broadness of the scope of my reading?

> Here you go...https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/take+the+cake

Thank you for clarifying that you were actually using an idiom. Am I
correct in assuming that you were actually trying to insult me?

> Yes, life is broader than 'smart arse dickhead'.

I agree.
I appreciate your acceptance.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
http://www.atheistgoddess.com/
"Better than larger values
However true their show
This timid life of Evidence
Keeps pleading -- I don't know."
-- E. Dickenson

Michael Christ

Oct 13, 2019, 6:56:16 PM10/13/19
On 14/10/2019 2:03 am, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
Glad you agree.

Michael Christ