Breaking pandemic news --> "All_Day" is Rapid COVID-19 Test **positive** today (07/27/22) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 12:57:58 AM7/27/22
@All_Day wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc ...

@All_Day wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @All_Day, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> AD, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@All_Day wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @All_Day, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, AD, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072722b

Negative control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/p1OywBTJAAAJ

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

These "good works" (Ephesians 2:10) is what LORD Jesus means by His
parable of the http://tinyurl.com/SamaritanDoctor (Luke 10:25-37):
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/R8YHuo3nb3c/m/hnKs4JdrAAAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2022, 1:10:34 AM7/27/22
@PREPPER FROM THE BX wrote in part:

> HERE ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @PREPPER FROM THE BX, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Prepper,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@PREPPER FROM THE BX wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @PREPPER FROM THE BX, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Prepper, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@PREPPER FROM THE BX wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @PREPPER FROM THE BX, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Prepper, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072722c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 1:41:55 AM7/28/22

@joe schmo wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @joe schmo, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Joe, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@joe schmo wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @joe schmo, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Joe, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 1:47:43 AM7/28/22

@Pat Johnson wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Pat Johnson, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Pat, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Pat Johnson wrote:

(nothing for 8 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Pat Johnson, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Pat, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 1:55:05 AM7/28/22

@Laughing at the trollzzzzz wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Laughing at the trollzzzzz, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Lol, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Laughing at the trollzzzzz wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Laughing at the trollzzzzz, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Lol, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 2:03:03 AM7/28/22

@Buddy Mckimmey wrote in part:

> Good luck with ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Buddy Mckimmey, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Lol, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Buddy Mckimmey wrote:

(nothing for 15 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Buddy Mckimmey, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Buddy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 2:08:48 AM7/28/22

@Ewok Warrior wrote in part:

> I'm sure ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ewok Warrior, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Nymshifter, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Ewok Warrior wrote:

(nothing for 14 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ewok Warrior, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Nymshifter, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822e

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2022, 2:16:23 AM7/28/22

@Tracy Day wrote in part:

> Tr...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Tracy Day, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Tracy, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Tracy Day wrote:

(nothing for 22 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Tracy Day, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Tracy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072822f

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2022, 1:02:07 AM7/29/22

@John Roberts wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @John Roberts, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> John, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@John Roberts wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @John Roberts, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, John, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072922

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2022, 1:05:04 AM7/29/22

@nozecone wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @nozecone, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> NC, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@nozecone wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @nozecone, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, NC, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072922b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2022, 1:11:09 AM7/29/22

@L!beral Moonbat wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @L!beral Moonbat, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Libby, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072922c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2022, 1:18:11 AM7/29/22
@Shirley Timple wrote in part:

> I'll give you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shirley Timple, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Shirley,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Shirley Timple wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shirley Timple, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Shirley, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Shirley Timple wrote:

(nothing for 13 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shirley Timple, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Shirley, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive072922d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 30, 2022, 1:40:06 AM7/30/22

@squidweirdo wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @squidweirdo, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Squidward, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@squidweirdo wrote:

(nothing for 12 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @squidweirdo, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Squidward, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive073022

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 2, 2022, 2:04:53 AM8/2/22

@Blair wrote in part:

> Even Rove ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Blair, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Blair, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Blair wrote:

(nothing for 17 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Blair, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Blair, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080222

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 2, 2022, 2:13:37 AM8/2/22

@AndrewDeLong wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @AndrewDeLong, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> ADL, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@AndrewDeLong wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @AndrewDeLong, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, ADL, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080222b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 3, 2022, 6:03:25 AM8/3/22

@Kia Sutu wrote in part:

> Last ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kia Sutu, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Kia, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Kia Sutu wrote:

(nothing for 16 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kia Sutu, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Kia, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080322

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2022, 2:15:14 AM8/4/22

@777Skeptic wrote in part:

> @Rovio64 ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @777Skeptic, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Skeptic, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@777Skeptic wrote:

(nothing for 27 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @777Skeptic, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Skeptic, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080422

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2022, 2:26:46 AM8/4/22

@Rovio64 wrote in part:

> What..

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Rovio64, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Rovio, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Rovio64 wrote:

(nothing for 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Rovio64, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Rovio, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080422b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2022, 4:20:47 PM8/5/22
@Finnbar Saunders wrote in part:

> What ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Finnbar Saunders, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Finnbar,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Finnbar Saunders wrote in part:

> @Roger Out ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Finnbar Saunders, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Finnbar, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Finnbar Saunders wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 48 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Finnbar Saunders, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Finnbar, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080522

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2022, 4:25:27 PM8/5/22

@Rockwell Collins wrote in part:

> @Roger Out ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Rockwell Collins, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Rockwell, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Rockwell Collins wrote:

(nothing for 10 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Rockwell Collins, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Rockwell, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080522b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2022, 4:31:22 PM8/5/22

@Andrea Madden wrote in part:

> 1 HeartDoc ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Andrea Madden, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Andrea, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Andrea Madden wrote:

(nothing for 33 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Andrea Madden, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Andrea, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080522c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 6, 2022, 1:57:55 PM8/6/22

@Painkiller Jones wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Painkiller Jones, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> PJ, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Painkiller Jones wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 35 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Painkiller Jones, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, PJ, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080622

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 8, 2022, 10:18:58 PM8/8/22

@Dave Murray wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dave Murray, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dave, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dave Murray wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 26 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dave Murray, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Dave, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080822

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 9, 2022, 8:47:20 AM8/9/22
@WhyFeartheTruthNow wrote in part:

> I am ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @WhyFeartheTruthNow, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, WFTN,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@WhyFeartheTruthNow wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @WhyFeartheTruthNow, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> WFTN, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@WhyFeartheTruthNow wrote:

(nothing for 6 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @WhyFeartheTruthNow, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, WFTN, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080922

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 9, 2022, 8:55:50 AM8/9/22

@jaslady22 wrote in part:

> @Martin Cicchino ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jaslady22, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> JasLady, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@jaslady22 wrote:

(nothing for 2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jaslady22, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, JasLady, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080922c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 9, 2022, 8:59:37 AM8/9/22

@Henry Roman wrote in part:

> @jaslady22 ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Henry Roman, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Henry, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Henry Roman wrote:

(nothing for 2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Henry Roman, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Henry, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive080922d

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 10, 2022, 1:07:47 AM8/10/22

@Dr. James Olack wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dr. James Olack, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> DocJames, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dr. James Olack wrote:

(nothing for 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dr. James Olack, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, DocJames, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081022

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 11, 2022, 6:28:39 AM8/11/22

@Nicholas Stewart wrote in part:

> @UC3rt8YzlbXR-FpUUssBc21A lolol ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nicholas Stewart, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Nicholas, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Nicholas Stewart wrote:

(nothing for 17 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nicholas Stewart, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Nicholas, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081122

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 11, 2022, 6:33:16 AM8/11/22

@bluedog562 wrote in part:

> @The Disgruntled Jedi ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bluedog562, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Blue, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@bluedog562 wrote:

(nothing for 23 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bluedog562, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Blue, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 11, 2022, 6:38:09 AM8/11/22

@The Disgruntled Jedi wrote in part:

> @bluedog562 ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @The Disgruntled Jedi, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jedi, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@The Disgruntled Jedi wrote:

(nothing for 23 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @The Disgruntled Jedi, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jedi, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 11, 2022, 6:45:01 AM8/11/22

@Free Speech wrote in part:

> Former lawyer says it all...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Free Speech, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> FS, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Free Speech wrote:

(nothing for 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Free Speech, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, FS, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081122d

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 12, 2022, 3:22:32 PM8/12/22

@Cats wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Cats, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Catz, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Cats wrote:

(nothing for 14 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Cats, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Catz, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081222

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 12, 2022, 3:30:18 PM8/12/22

@Chris & Rolf wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Chris & Rolf, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, CR, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081222b
http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 12, 2022, 3:34:20 PM8/12/22

@Curtis Childress wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Curtis Childress, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Curtis, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Curtis Childress wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 10 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Curtis Childress, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Curtis, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081222c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 12, 2022, 3:41:20 PM8/12/22

@KevinG wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @KevinG, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Kevin, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@KevinG wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 12 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @KevinG, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Kevin, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081222d

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 13, 2022, 1:54:50 AM8/13/22

@Sean Embry wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sean Embry, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Sean, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Sean Embry wrote:

(nothing for 10 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sean Embry, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Sean, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081322

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 13, 2022, 2:00:23 AM8/13/22

@Moon Shoes wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 10 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Moon Shoes, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Moonie, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 13, 2022, 2:04:31 AM8/13/22

@All_Day wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @All_Day, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> AD, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@All_Day wrote:

(nothing for 10 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @All_Day, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, AD, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081322c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 13, 2022, 2:09:38 AM8/13/22

@The Omega Man wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @The Omega Man, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Omega, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@The Omega Man wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @The Omega Man, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Omega, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081322d

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 13, 2022, 2:14:57 AM8/13/22

@BKM wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @BKM, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> BKM, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@BKM wrote:

(nothing for 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @BKM, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, BKM, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081322e

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 15, 2022, 2:54:07 PM8/15/22

@Zed Love wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Zed Love, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Zed, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Zed Love wrote:

(nothing for 14 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Zed Love, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Zed, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081522

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 16, 2022, 12:26:41 AM8/16/22
@Biden is Garbage wrote in part:

> Let me ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Biden is Garbage, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Biden,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Biden is Garbage wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Biden is Garbage, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Biden, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Biden is Garbage wrote:

(nothing for 6 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Biden is Garbage, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Biden, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081622

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 16, 2022, 12:31:23 AM8/16/22

@Chill Out wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Chill Out, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> CO, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Chill Out wrote:

(nothing for 47 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Chill Out, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, CO, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081622b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 17, 2022, 1:10:25 AM8/17/22
@Easy Money Sniper wrote in part:

> No they ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Easy Money Sniper, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, EMS,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Easy Money Sniper wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Easy Money Sniper, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> EMS, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Easy Money Sniper wrote:

(nothing for 8 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Easy Money Sniper, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, EMS, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081722

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 17, 2022, 1:14:42 AM8/17/22

@Bryan Mcfadden wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bryan Mcfadden, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Bryan, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Bryan Mcfadden wrote:

(nothing for 12 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bryan Mcfadden, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Bryan, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081722b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 17, 2022, 1:24:19 AM8/17/22

@T42 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @T42, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> T42, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@T42 wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @T42, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, T42, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081722c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 18, 2022, 1:23:03 AM8/18/22

@Pink Pink wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Pink Pink, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Pinky, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Pink Pink wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Pink Pink, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Pinky, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081822

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 18, 2022, 1:36:50 AM8/18/22

@A Smith wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @A Smith, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> AS, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@A Smith wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @A Smith, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, AS, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 18, 2022, 1:51:14 AM8/18/22

@Unvaccinated Anticommunist wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Unvaccinated Anticommunist, taking your being able to reply here to
mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> UA, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Unvaccinated Anticommunist wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Unvaccinated Anticommunist, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, UA, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081822c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 18, 2022, 1:58:50 AM8/18/22

@Nunya Bidness wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I'm great ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nunya Bidness, taking your "great" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> NB, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Nunya Bidness wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nunya Bidness, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry"
> when greeted here means, NB, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081822d

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 18, 2022, 2:04:57 AM8/18/22

@Joe Cancer wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Joe Cancer taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Joe, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Joe Cancer wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Joe Cancer, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry"
> when greeted here means, Joe, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081822e

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 18, 2022, 2:11:35 AM8/18/22
@John Stallings wrote in part:

> Now the Feds ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @John Stallings, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, John,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@John Stallings wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @John Stallings taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> John, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@John Stallings wrote:

(nothing for 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @John Stallings, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, John, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081822f

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 19, 2022, 7:34:25 PM8/19/22

@La Duchesse wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @La Duchesse, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> LD, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@La Duchesse wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @La Duchesse, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry"
> when greeted here means, LD, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081922

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 19, 2022, 7:41:09 PM8/19/22

@Dustin Racy wrote in part:

> What ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dustin Racy, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dustin, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dustin Racy wrote:

(nothing for 7 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dustin Racy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry"
> when greeted here means, Dustin, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive081922c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 20, 2022, 4:00:58 AM8/20/22

@toxic wastetoid wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @toxic wastetoid, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, TW, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082022

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 21, 2022, 3:23:06 PM8/21/22

@Jeff Randolf wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jeff Randolf, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jeff, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Jeff Randolf wrote:

(nothing for 16 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jeff Randolf, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jeff, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082122

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 22, 2022, 12:47:25 AM8/22/22

@Mack Gray wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Mack Gray, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Mack, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Mack Gray wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Mack Gray, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Mack, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082222

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 22, 2022, 12:53:04 AM8/22/22

@Bo Bo Bo wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bo Bo Bo, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Bo, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Bo Bo Bo wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bo Bo Bo, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Bo, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082222b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 23, 2022, 4:43:27 AM8/23/22

@GGG Gloveking wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @GGG Gloveking, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> GK, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@GGG Gloveking wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 13 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @GGG Gloveking, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, GK, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082322

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 23, 2022, 4:50:12 AM8/23/22

@Timothy Johnson wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 10 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Timothy Johnson, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Timothy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 24, 2022, 4:21:51 AM8/24/22

@Big Daddy Leroy wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Big Daddy Leroy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Leroy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082422

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 24, 2022, 4:28:48 AM8/24/22
@FlushaArt Intergalactic wrote in part:

> What ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @FlushaArt Intergalactic, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Art,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@FlushaArt Intergalactic wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @FlushaArt Intergalactic, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Art, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@FlushaArt Intergalactic wrote:

(nothing for 13 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @FlushaArt Intergalactic, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Art, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082422b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 24, 2022, 4:36:05 AM8/24/22

@Mike Smith wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Mike Smith, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Mike, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Mike Smith wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 8 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Mike Smith, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Mike, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082422c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 25, 2022, 1:03:32 AM8/25/22

@Oh.Paga.Gangmanstyle wrote in part:

> Timing ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Oh.Paga.Gangmanstyle, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Paga, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Oh.Paga.Gangmanstyle wrote:

(nothing for 10 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Oh.Paga.Gangmanstyle, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Paga, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082522

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 25, 2022, 1:11:12 AM8/25/22

@Nathan Z Solomon wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 8 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nathan Z Solomon, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Nathan, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082522b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 26, 2022, 11:33:17 AM8/26/22
@Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat wrote in part:

> Pfizer has been ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, FFA,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> FFA, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat wrote:

(nothing for 43 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, FFA, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082622

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 27, 2022, 5:21:26 AM8/27/22

@Wordavee1 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Wordavee1, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Wordy, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Wordavee1 wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Wordavee1, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Wordy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082722

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 28, 2022, 2:43:14 AM8/28/22

@JustTabandMe wrote in part:

> He's just ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @JustTabandMe, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Tab, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@JustTabandMe wrote:

(nothing for 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @JustTabandMe, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Tab, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082822

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 28, 2022, 2:49:56 AM8/28/22
@Chungas Revenge wrote in part:

> Don't you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Chungas Revenge, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, CR,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Chungas Revenge wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Chungas Revenge, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> CR, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Chungas Revenge wrote:

(nothing for 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Chungas Revenge, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, CR, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 28, 2022, 2:55:28 AM8/28/22

@trumpist wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @trumpist, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Trumpist, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@trumpist wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 6 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @trumpist, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Trumpist, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082822c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 28, 2022, 3:04:03 AM8/28/22

@D wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @D, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dee, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@D wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 20 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @D, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Dee, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082822d

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 29, 2022, 12:30:07 AM8/29/22

@Nugas agris! wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Just fine ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nugas agris!, taking your "just fine" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Nugas, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Nugas agris! wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nugas agris!, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Nugas, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive082922

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 30, 2022, 1:28:57 AM8/30/22

@DRKrust492 wrote in part:

> Bud ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @DRKrust492, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Krusty, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@DRKrust492 wrote:

(nothing for 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @DRKrust492, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Krusty, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive083022

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 30, 2022, 1:36:05 AM8/30/22

@Morbidly Oppressed wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 8 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Morbidly Oppressed, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, MO, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive083022b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 31, 2022, 12:50:21 AM8/31/22

@Spring Bloom wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Spring Bloom, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Spring, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Spring Bloom wrote:

(nothing for 2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Spring Bloom, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Spring, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive083122

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 31, 2022, 1:00:45 AM8/31/22

@A Ted in a Half wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @A Ted in a Half, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Ted, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@A Ted in a Half wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 39 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @A Ted in a Half, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Ted, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive083122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 31, 2022, 1:09:30 AM8/31/22

@Kelly Dalstok wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kelly Dalstok, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Kelly, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Kelly Dalstok wrote:

(nothing for 16 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kelly Dalstok, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Kelly, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive083122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 31, 2022, 1:17:09 AM8/31/22
@DukeofGames50 wrote in part:

> Reps are ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @DukeofGames50, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Duke,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@DukeofGames50 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @DukeofGames50, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Duke, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@DukeofGames50 wrote:

(nothing for 16 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @DukeofGames50, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Duke, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive083122d

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 1, 2022, 1:21:07 AM9/1/22

@John A wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @John A, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> John, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@John A wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @John A, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, John, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090122

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 1, 2022, 1:44:40 AM9/1/22
@Hayden Knowlton wrote in part:

> Don't ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Hayden Knowlton, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Hayden,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Hayden Knowlton wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Hayden Knowlton, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Hayden, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Hayden Knowlton wrote:

(nothing for 14 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Hayden Knowlton, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Hayden, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2022, 2:26:59 AM9/2/22

@Ralph Sims wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ralph Sims, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Ralph, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Ralph Sims wrote:

(nothing for 9 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ralph Sims, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Ralph, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090222

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2022, 2:35:48 AM9/2/22

@David Jones wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @David Jones, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> David, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@David Jones wrote:

(nothing for 10 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @David Jones, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, David, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090222b

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2022, 2:46:15 AM9/2/22

@J wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @J, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jay, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090222c

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2022, 2:56:50 AM9/2/22

@Alen Bacco wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Alen Bacco, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Alen, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090222d

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 2, 2022, 3:15:14 AM9/2/22

@Deez Cutz2 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Deez Cutz2, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dee, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Deez Cutz2 wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Deez Cutz2, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Dee, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090222e

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2022, 12:47:11 AM9/3/22

@We Clicking wrote in part:

> Here finally ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @We Clicking, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> WC, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@We Clicking wrote:

(nothing for 15 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @We Clicking, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, WC, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090322

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2022, 12:54:45 AM9/3/22

@Sterling Wills wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sterling Wills, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Sterling, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 4, 2022, 12:58:26 AM9/4/22

@jim perkins wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jim perkins, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jim, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@jim perkins wrote:

(nothing for 11 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jim perkins, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jim, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090422

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 5, 2022, 4:14:37 AM9/5/22

@Gabe Dudley wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Gabe Dudley, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Gabe, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090522

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 6, 2022, 2:20:23 AM9/6/22

@Spartan X92 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Spartan X92, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Spartan, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Spartan X92 wrote:

(nothing meaningful for 16 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Spartan X92, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Spartan, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090622

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2022, 5:56:09 AM9/7/22
@Gerald Traynor wrote in part:

> Yes but ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Gerald Traynor, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Gerald,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Gerald Traynor wrote in part:

> Progress towards ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Gerald Traynor, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Gerald, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Gerald Traynor wrote:

(nothingl for 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Gerald Traynor, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Gerald, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090722

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2022, 6:02:14 AM9/7/22

@Samular Saber wrote in part:

> To be fair ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Samular Saber, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Sam, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Samular Saber wrote:

(nothing for 24 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Samular Saber, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Sam, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090722b

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2022, 6:08:05 AM9/7/22

@Moe Green wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Moe Green, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Moe, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090722c

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2022, 6:13:10 AM9/7/22

@Will Ashland wrote in part:

> Gr...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Will Ashland, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Will, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Will Ashland wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Will Ashland, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Will, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090722d

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 8, 2022, 2:17:17 AM9/8/22

@Dennis O wrote in part:

> Lol ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dennis O, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dennis, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dennis O wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 16 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dennis O, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Dennis, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090822

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 9, 2022, 5:19:49 AM9/9/22

@retroguy94 wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 6 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @retroguy94, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Retro, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090922

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 9, 2022, 5:35:27 AM9/9/22

@Jay E wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 8 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jay E, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jay, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated in hopes
> of preventing death and/or post-viral sequelae such as the #LongCOVID
> symptoms that Queen Elizabeth exhibited via her progressively
> worsening "mobility" and "frailty" issues prior to her death.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive090922b

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 10, 2022, 3:53:04 AM9/10/22
@David m. Rodriguez wrote in part:

> I pray ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @David m. Rodriguez, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, David,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@David m. Rodriguez wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Good...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @David m. Rodriguez, taking your "good" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> David, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@David m. Rodriguez wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @David m. Rodriguez, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, David, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated in hopes
> of preventing post-viral sequelae such as the #LongCOVID
> that Queen Elizabeth exhibited via her rapidly worsening
> "mobility/frailty" issues.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive091022

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 11, 2022, 12:50:05 AM9/11/22

@f#%*allyall wrote in part:

> A special ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @f#%*allyall, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Neighbor, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@f#%*allyall wrote:

(nothing for 2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @f#%*allyall, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Neighbor, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated in hopes
> of preventing #LongCOVID (cf #QueenElizabeth ).

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive091122

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 11, 2022, 12:55:13 AM9/11/22

@Gavin Mellon wrote in part:

> She had ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Gavin Mellon, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Gavin, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Gavin Mellon wrote:

(nothing for 17 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Gavin Mellon, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Gavin, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-isolate
> per your doctor who may prescribe antiviral(s) as indicated in hopes
> of preventing #LongCOVID (cf #QueenElizabeth ).

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive091122b
It is loading more messages.