** (fChrist) is indeed an utter disgrace ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 8:59:39 AM2/10/20
eternally condemned & more cursed (Jer 17:5) Michael (fChrist) wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who
is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 9:35:32 AM2/10/20
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:

>> > But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
>>
>> Lie.
>
> True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.

A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ytnd2dAJBzI/T7vY1CXWBgAJ

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I
am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all**
ways including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward
(John 15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not
have sound minds because of having brain-destroying
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue causes cancer too)
which is acquired from the consequential overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:

> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://bit.ly/HeartVAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
Again, this is done ...

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 10:56:07 AM2/10/20
PatB wrote:
> An eternally condemned & ever more cursed mass-murderer wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/Ohj2lTXEBAAJ
>>
>> It was about Chung thinking that Matt was one of Debra Dee Freemans
>> socks.

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/4EoFt84dBgAJ

>> How that came about we have no idea but that is chung for you.

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/B4GHE0wVBgAJ

> Thanks for the info.
> I kill-filed chung a long time ago.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/EhQBrr6VAwAJ

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/zxKzy45RBgAJ

... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
children to their eternal torment.

Knowingly lying before those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in the Holy
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme
(Mark 3:29) against Him.

The latter is a sin that will never be forgiven (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 2:03:23 PM2/10/20
** (fChrist) 02/10/20 Rod tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 3:10:59 PM2/10/20
MattB wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MattB wrote:

>>> I'm not sure what you are asking here.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/4EoFt84dBgAJ

>> Again, I advise that you, Matt, really try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>>

> Wonderfully hungry

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/50M3__0yBgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Matt, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us much more (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit so that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write
that we're wonderfully hungry in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 3:36:48 PM2/10/20
** (fChrist) 02/10/20 Reminding MattB here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/YjXF72gQBQAJ

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Matt, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 6:31:22 PM2/10/20
** (fChrist) 02/10/20 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 8:01:49 PM2/10/20
** (fChrist) 02/10/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 9:32:33 PM2/10/20
** (fChrist) 02/10/20 Rod haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2020, 10:37:26 PM2/10/20
** (fChrist) 02/10/20 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 2:06:00 AM2/11/20
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> vallor wrote:
>> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

<begin response to linuxgal>

The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.

Abraham was without an agenda and clearly did not interpret "now I
know" to mean that "GOD did not know" as evident by his continuing to
trust GOD and thereby receive the ram (Genesis 22:13) to use as a
substitute burnt offering.

<end response to linuxgal>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/ncFZEWtPAgAJ

>>> Abram (sp) did not try to kill his son. Maybe you should read that story
>>> again.

<begin response to the eternally condemned>

LIE.

"Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But
the Angel of the LORD called out to him from Heaven, 'Abraham!
Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 'Do not lay a hand on the boy,' He
said. 'Do not do anything to him.'" (Genesis 22:10-12)

To knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him.

<end response to the eternally condemned>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ

>> Either you are mistaken, or you are splitting some hair on a technicality
>> that could only matter to a (badly schooled) Christian apologist.

<begin response to vallor>

It's worse; tragically, such folks are eternally condemned for
blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit.

"It would have been better for them had they not ever been born." --
Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LrZRTkwvguU/1-Q9zCj5CAAJ

<end response to vallor>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ

> Then read it all through again, see for yourself. Did he follow God's
> request? Yes, did he try? No.

LIE.

It is clearly written that Abraham "stretched forth his hand" (Genesis
22:10a) thereby starting "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) so that
his being stopped **after** he "took the knife" (Genesis 22:10b) does
mean he did try but was stopped **after** he had already started "to
slay his son." (Genesis 22:10)

Bottom line:
Abraham tried "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) but was stopped by
GOD in the middle of his attempt.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/PBILKi6hAgAJ

Again, to knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry
( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him, Who is the Spirit of truth.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned more than
ever in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 6:05:18 AM2/11/20
** (fChrist) 02/11/20 "Lucifer" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 7:08:30 AM2/11/20
** (fChrist) 02/11/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 8:58:30 AM2/11/20
Mitchell Holman posted on USENET about http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
(Genesis 25:32) priests misbehaving (Hebrews 12:16) terribly (Psalm
2:1).

I am, instead, wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Mitchell, also have a healthy appetite too.

Link to earlier greeting:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/HgkgrUCGwRw/ydn4MhERDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 10:17:23 AM2/11/20
Duke wrote:

>>> What is the good behind having to say it your way?
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
>
>> My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
>>
>> Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
>> is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
>> Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
>> (John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>
>> Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Duke, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 11:34:08 AM2/11/20
Siri Cruise wrote:
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YbNSonNJ26Y/Ep7og_ccCAAJ
>>
>> Andrew, you are not the HS. You stand on equal footing with all people
>> before the Father and Son and HS.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate that you are ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by Him as evident by your not being able to comprehend that being in
the Holy Spirit does automatically mean we are **not** the Holy
Spirit.

> One of the core beliefs of protestantism is that everyone has a direct line to
> their god...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/oH2RmFrQDms/eMDeJ8OSDQAJ

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Siri, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 1:41:36 PM2/11/20
** (fChrist) 02/11/20 Again greeting Matt here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/CEFpi9ERBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 11:05:46 PM2/11/20
** (fChrist) 02/11/20 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2020, 11:23:56 PM2/11/20
** (fChrist) 02/11/20 Again greeting Siri here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/tmloRChTBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 1:45:47 AM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 3:24:39 AM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 5:03:08 AM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 "Lucifer" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 8:51:21 AM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 Again greeting Mitchell here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/KFz0iapKBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 12:06:06 PM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 1:47:04 PM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 Rod tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 2:21:42 PM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 Again greeting Matt here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/CEFpi9ERBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 3:54:28 PM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 "Lucifer" haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 6:51:12 PM2/12/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 7:01:59 PM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 Again greeting Matt a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/CEFpi9ERBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 7:38:25 PM2/12/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2020, 10:34:34 PM2/12/20
** (fChrist) 02/12/20 Again greeting Mitchell a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/KFz0iapKBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 2:18:15 AM2/13/20
A t h e i s t wrote:

> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> A t h e i s t wrote:

>>> No Bible "prophecy" (a prediction with religion baggage) has
>>> ever come true.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/aMPUl9EsBQAJ
>>
>> Actually, this prediction has come true for those who have ended up being eternally
>> condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit because they did
>> not have the humility (lowliness) to ask GOD for "much more" (Luke 11:13) of His
>> Help, Who is His Holy Spirit, as all can witness at ...
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ
>>
>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> again hope that despite your continuing to misinterpret Proverbs 11:2 as a verse
>> of wise teaching (wisdom isn't taught but conferred by GOD as in the example of
>> King Solomon) instead of a prediction, that you, Atheist, nonetheless also have
>> a healthy appetite.
>>
>> So again, you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> You still have ...

... the ability to eat and again hope you, Atheist, have a healthy
appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/xK_HmB45BgAJ

So again, you do have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you
(yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 9:02:51 AM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 9:21:27 AM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 Again greeting Atheist here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/u3svLNlgBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 10:45:19 AM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 3:00:14 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 3:12:58 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 4:16:54 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 Again greeting Matt here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/CEFpi9ERBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 6:24:40 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 6:57:30 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 Robert haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 7:10:03 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 PatB mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 7:17:47 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 PatB obsessively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 9:26:39 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 Again greeting Matt a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/CEFpi9ERBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 10:45:28 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 "Lucifer" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2020, 11:24:38 PM2/13/20
** (fChrist) 02/13/20 Robert mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2020, 4:39:06 AM2/14/20
** (fChrist) 02/14/20 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2020, 8:01:07 AM2/14/20
** (fChrist) 02/14/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2020, 9:20:15 PM2/14/20
** (fChrist) 02/14/20 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 3:03:24 AM2/15/20
** (fChrist) 02/15/20 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 3:51:53 AM2/15/20
** (fChrist) 02/15/20 "Lucifer" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 9:04:01 AM2/15/20
** (fChrist) 02/15/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 10:39:25 AM2/15/20
** (fChrist) 02/15/20 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 11:41:55 AM2/15/20
** (fChrist) 02/15/20 Miloch tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 1:55:34 PM2/15/20
** (fChrist) 02/15/20 Profanity is sin as explained here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ifvlyPnen1g/L2y4WSkjFwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 3:07:35 PM2/15/20
** (fChrist) 02/15/20 Again greeting Matt here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/CEFpi9ERBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 4:43:48 PM2/15/20
** (fChrist) 02/15/20 Again greeting Matt a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/CEFpi9ERBQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2020, 7:12:21 PM2/15/20
** (fChrist) 02/15/20 "Lucifer" haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2020, 1:21:56 AM2/16/20
** (fChrist) 02/16/20 "Lucifer" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2020, 5:02:16 AM2/16/20
Ted wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Ted wrote:

>>> Well that's kewl with me, dude, cuz MX is like, a fucking asshole, ya know?
>>
>> Such is the terrible consequence of blaspheming against the Holy
>> Spirit.

>>> Thanks for asking, Andrew.
>>
>> I hope your giving thanks means you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite
>> too.
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Hi Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/fs8PCE8f_yk/lpxKGkQwGwAJ

I share with you, Ted, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.

So you do, in fact, have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you
(yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2020, 4:07:47 PM2/16/20
dolf (aka DB) wrote in the subject line in response to a prayer for
his perishing soul:

"Piss of you neo Nazi ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uaZUyl7pme8/RbU0rac3DQAJ

DB wrote:

>— CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/lpUSxSgikB4/Ij9WnSGUCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, DB, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2020, 4:51:23 PM2/16/20
** (fChrist) 02/16/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2020, 8:13:05 PM2/16/20
** (fChrist) 02/16/20 Miloch tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 8:14:11 AM2/17/20
** (fChrist) 02/17/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 1:32:33 PM2/17/20
** (fChrist) 02/17/20 "Lucifer" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 2:19:55 PM2/17/20
** (fChrist) 02/17/20 Miloch tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 4:35:14 PM2/17/20
** (fChrist) 02/17/20 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 6:14:54 PM2/17/20
Daniel (aka tesla sTinker) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> Daniel (aka tesla sTinker) wrote:

>>> that's smart. This man does not and is not, in the true Catholic
>>> Church, under canon 2335. The new NOVUS ORDO witchery of freemasons,
>>> is why. Also, the book of Exodus, and Leviticus. These people follow
>>> the god Moloch, and are guilty of pornography, child molesting, and all
>>> kinds of other items child trafficking, that have to do with children,
>>> such as like the story
>>> Hansel and Gretel, and very much so, all kinds of rapes of women as well
>>> as the children. And they tell you, yee have to do this or else.
>>> They are just like the Buddhist. And u can believe, God hates them.
>>> And will put His Wrath on them. Its best, if you do not speak to them.
>>> Duke dog vomit puke and his buddy PatB, are both on their way to hell,
>>> and no one, can stop it. Not according to Jesus.
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, Daniel, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> tired, but always hungry.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6yfxs6k9kL4/-juYX4JzCgAJ

I remind you, Daniel, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) always
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
6:21 and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
and advises that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
since we've re-established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

tesla sTinker

Feb 17, 2020, 6:58:49 PM2/17/20

On 2/17/2020 3:14 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD scribbled:
> 6:21 and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful& appetite=hunger)
> and advises that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> since we've re-established here that you are:
>
> So now how are you ?

need some of that invisible angel food, I think it would

need some of that invisible angel food, for i think it would
make me hungrier down here on earth. It is so sad, the Bible
is a big set of sacred books that explains anything, one would want
to know that is hungry about finding out. Even which signs God said
He would give to those that do love Him. Deuteronomy a very sacred
book, and should be looked upon as new testament not just old testament,
for the prophecy in there, (divine) are still happening today. The book
itself claims it rode in the arc with the Ten Commandments yes, the real
tablets. The heathens, are going to mars to start a real chase with
real people, after the poles of heaven. Of course, God makes the
comment, He will bring them back yes in this sacred book. But that is
because, it
is a mortal sin to leave the earth at all yes. And that is why, Novus
Ordo, has no sacraments. His Ultimatum. I certainly am glad, Im not as
stupid as the heathens are. For I will not go with them for any amount
of $$$$.... For everyone that disobeys to Him, has a payment to pay up.
The longer they do it, the more the larger the payment. Sure hopes
someone hears of my hunger to God. Those poles, are out there real far
away. And so are, the ten levels of God's Holy Heavens.

some, just never go to Heaven. it is a pain of ungodly proportion,
that they will have to suffer for ever. Thinking they can tell about,
what they cannot see. Very sad, when it is really there.

> ....because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew<><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 7:20:34 PM2/17/20
Daniel (aka tesla sTinker) wrote:
>> and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
Again, I advise that you, Daniel, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Mitchell Holman

Feb 17, 2020, 9:54:13 PM2/17/20
tesla sTinker <truecath...@truecarpentry.org> wrote in

> Deuteronomy a very sacred book, and should
> be looked upon as new testament not just old
> testament, for the prophecy in there, (divine)
> are still happening today.

You like Deuteronomy, do you?

Suppose a man has a stubborn, rebellious son
who will not obey his father or mother, even
though they discipline him. In such cases, the
father and mother must take the son before the
leaders of the town. They must declare: "This
son of ours is stubborn and rebellious and
refuses to obey. He is a worthless drunkard."
Then all the men of the town must stone him to
death. In this way, you will cleanse this evil
from among you, and all Israel will hear about
it and be afraid.
(Deuteronomy 21:18-21)

Rod B

Feb 17, 2020, 9:58:48 PM2/17/20
Yeppers, he likes it. He even supports slavery as written in the
Bible, and like Robert he makes out like it is acceptable.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 10:57:07 PM2/17/20
** (fChrist) 02/17/20 Rod tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2020, 10:57:58 PM2/17/20
** (fChrist) 02/17/20 Again greeting Mitchell here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/KFz0iapKBQAJ

Robert

Feb 17, 2020, 11:44:17 PM2/17/20
And under the Law it was. Just as it was to stone a murderer, a
fornicator, an adulterer, or any other grievous sin.

The Law also said to honor thy mother and they father that you days
might be long. That was the blessings side of that law.

Did you read the end of that verse and what purpose it served?
>> In this way, you will cleanse this evil
>> from among you, and all Israel will hear about
>> it and be afraid.

When judgment is applied properly it reduces crime, when people know
it is swift and sure they stop playing games. That is the same today
as yesterday even along the laws of men.

Aren't you glad you are not under the Law of God, meaning all of the
Mosaic Covenants?
--
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 12:19:20 AM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 5:37:25 AM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 "Lucifer" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Patrick B

Feb 18, 2020, 6:26:05 AM2/18/20
Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizont.net> wrote:

>tesla sTinker <truecath...@truecarpentry.org>

> You like Deuteronomy, do you?

Tinkie might.
But I don't.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 6:31:59 AM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Rod B

Feb 18, 2020, 8:41:34 AM2/18/20
I'm not under them in any fashion. I'm big enough and healthy enough
to do what I feel I need to do. No one gets in my way or my face,
but having said that I am also a very peaceful person, but I will be
no ones slave.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 18, 2020, 8:47:00 AM2/18/20
Robert <n...@none.com> wrote in news:gcqm4fde8ojoaildt6bk6tja9hu7ern8bv@
4ax.com:
No law that mandates the killing of
children is a "blessing".

> Did you read the end of that verse and what purpose it served?
>>> In this way, you will cleanse this evil
>>> from among you, and all Israel will hear about
>>> it and be afraid.
>
> When judgment is applied properly it reduces crime, when people know
> it is swift and sure they stop playing games. That is the same today
> as yesterday even along the laws of men.
>
> Aren't you glad you are not under the Law of God, meaning all of the
> Mosaic Covenants?

The "Law of God" was barbaric. Even our
resident Jewish scholar Arty/Joe doesn't try
to defend it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 8:47:50 AM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 Rod tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 8:48:41 AM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 Again greeting Mitchell here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/KFz0iapKBQAJ

----------- A t h e i s t ------------

Feb 18, 2020, 11:36:01 AM2/18/20
yeah great, honor your immoral parents

Also your Bible's god commanded
-kill non-virgin brides
-kill anyone who works on sabbeth.
-kill all non-believers
-kill all believers of other god(s)

Your Bible and its god are _very_ immoral.

--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Christian: a person afraid of a perpetually hiding [imaginary] god.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 11:43:49 AM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 Again greeting Atheist here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/0Wm0Mwb234Y/u3svLNlgBQAJ

Miloch

Feb 18, 2020, 1:08:54 PM2/18/20
In article <48udnY5zvej3j9HD...@supernews.com>, ----------- A t h e
i s t ------------ says...

>Robert wrote:

>> The Law also said to honor thy mother and they father that you days
>> might be long. That was the blessings side of that law.
>
>yeah great, honor your immoral parents
>
>Also your Bible's god commanded
> -kill non-virgin brides
> -kill anyone who works on sabbeth.
> -kill all non-believers
> -kill all believers of other god(s)
>
>Your Bible and its god are _very_ immoral.

Anyone notice that the Bible makes no mention of Jesus having the usual social
fax pas of having bad breath...or body odor...you know...cooties in general.

...and absolutely no mention of his bodily fluids...whether he stood or sat down
on the ole Nazarean toilet seat to pee.

I mean, did he belong to any gangs like...The Krips & The Bloods...The Jets and
the Sharks (from Westside Story)...the Republicans and Democrats (with their
coming rumble in November).

What's the story one that?

*

Rod B

Feb 18, 2020, 1:22:03 PM2/18/20
On 2/17/2020 10:44 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 20:58:46 -0600, Rod B <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/17/2020 8:54 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> tesla sTinker <truecath...@truecarpentry.org> wrote in

>>> You like Deuteronomy, do you?
>>>

>>> Suppose a man has a stubborn, rebellious son
>>> who will not obey his father or mother, even
>>> though they discipline him. In such cases, the
>>> father and mother must take the son before the
>>> leaders of the town. They must declare: "This
>>> son of ours is stubborn and rebellious and
>>> refuses to obey. He is a worthless drunkard."
>>> Then all the men of the town must stone him to
>>> death. In this way, you will cleanse this evil
>>> from among you, and all Israel will hear about
>>> it and be afraid.
>>> (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)

See the paragraph above? You don't rid yourself of evil
by doing evil. What is it in men that generates this type
of ignorance? Religion alone isn't to blame. The blame
begins and ends with men.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 2:45:29 PM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 Rod haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Robert

Feb 18, 2020, 4:49:52 PM2/18/20
In the OT it seems that the word servant and slave where often used
interchangeably.

Robert

Feb 18, 2020, 4:56:18 PM2/18/20
Killing was the curse, Blessing was long life.

I think you missed the point.

>> Did you read the end of that verse and what purpose it served?
>>
>> When judgment is applied properly it reduces crime, when people know
>> it is swift and sure they stop playing games. That is the same today
>> as yesterday even along the laws of men.
>>
>> Aren't you glad you are not under the Law of God, meaning all of the
>> Mosaic Covenants?
>

> The "Law of God" was barbaric. Even our
>resident Jewish scholar Arty/Joe doesn't try
>to defend it.

In its day it was not considered barbaric. as to Arty/Joe I see none
of their posts, maybe they post to a group other than ACC?

There have been many Covenants. One Law, outside of Judaism is the Law
about men killing men, it is a Noahide covenant.

And look today how crime is always running rampant because of ultra
lite punishments

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 4:56:54 PM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 Robert haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Robert

Feb 18, 2020, 4:58:15 PM2/18/20
You wouldn't know at this point in your life. But you will upon your
death if you don't learn before. and part of what you wrote is in
error.

Robert

Feb 18, 2020, 5:54:20 PM2/18/20
This law was sanctioned by both men and God.

Deu 21:18  "If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not
obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and who, when
they have chastened him, will not heed them,
Deu 21:19  then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and
bring him out to the elders of his city, to the gate of his city.
Deu 21:20  And they shall say to the elders of his city, 'This son of
ours is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a
glutton and a drunkard.'
Deu 21:21  Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death with
stones; so you shall put away the evil from among you, and all Israel
shall hear and fear.

How many lives of the sons of men were saved by the following of this
law?

Is better to have a 10,000 such sons in a small nation along with all
the crime the will do, or the death of one that all might learn.

Is it harsh? It might seem to but right here in America I know of a
town who had such a Son, That son bullied every one in town, from the
cops on down. He did as he pleased that town knew the trouble and all
felt the pain and suffering. Then a small group of men off'd him. No
one in town "knew" who did it. But after many torturous years the town
went back to normal. I have also hear of some fathers who had such
sons and took them out behind the barn and did them in. Had they been
born in that day the chances of a kid going bad would be greatly
reduced if then knew that a death penalty were in effect and would be
followed out.

Jesus died for your sins, allowed himself to be sacrificed just for
you. Have we all now become better than God and more knowledgeable to
sit in judgment of God?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 5:57:41 PM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 Robert mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Rod B

Feb 18, 2020, 6:41:03 PM2/18/20
I knew that you would create a way to justify the killings,
but you don't kill anyone except to spare your life of the
life of another. You particulary don't kill children.

I'm not sorry to say that there are parts of the scripture
I hold in deep contempt.

Rod B

Feb 18, 2020, 6:47:39 PM2/18/20
It's obvious that he does. As you can plainly see
above his contempt isn't for God because he doesn't
believe there is a God. But it's obvious that these
scriptures were uninspired and written by a psychopath.

> But you will upon your
> death if you don't learn before.

There you go, proving his words of "believe or burn"
as the fear tactic used by Christians, but that is all
that it is, a fear tactic, nothing more than a threat.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2020, 7:07:29 PM2/18/20
** (fChrist) 02/18/20 Rod mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Miloch

Feb 18, 2020, 8:17:43 PM2/18/20
In article <r2hsmc$k4q$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod B says...
...it's either 'nuthin or all, Rodney. Ya can't pick and choose your sins.

*

Lucifer

Feb 18, 2020, 8:28:02 PM2/18/20
God screwed up creation big time.

Lucifer

Feb 18, 2020, 8:31:26 PM2/18/20
Hello dickhead. When you die you won't know anything.

Everything that makes "you" exists in your brain.
When brain activity ceases "your" cease to exist.

Lucifer

Feb 18, 2020, 8:35:52 PM2/18/20
On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 14:54:19 -0800, Robert <n...@none.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 12:21:59 -0600, Rod B <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

We were always better and more knowledgeable than God.
A good God would not create someone as fucked up as you.
It is loading more messages.