I CAN PROVE IT

%

Jun 5, 2023, 6:13:39 PM6/5/23
.

there that proves it

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2023, 8:14:12 PM6/5/23
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 6:13:39 AM UTC+8, % wrote:
> there that proves it

No one can prove there is a pixie!!!

%

Jun 5, 2023, 8:21:07 PM6/5/23
We are here on the Blind Side, Most adults will admit that another life
force could exist that we don’t know about. Our first thought is aliens,
but have you considered that fairies and pixies might exist alongside
us? Is it possible? From a skeleton in a falcon’s nest, to a fairy
caught on a trail cam, here are 15 real pieces of evidence that fair...
See more on blindside.me

Jack Sovalot

Jun 5, 2023, 10:41:48 PM6/5/23
On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 15:13:25 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> .

> there that proves it

Yep.

%

Jun 5, 2023, 11:48:15 PM6/5/23
plus there's always that

%

Jun 6, 2023, 4:05:22 AM6/6/23
you fucking idiot

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 5:03:00 AM6/6/23
The pixie that is magically powerful with the ability to create things or life is non-existent!
It is merely the imagination of the weak people who need it!!!

Skeeter

Jun 6, 2023, 9:30:33 AM6/6/23
In article <919066cb-feaa-4c17...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 6:13:39 AM UTC+8, % wrote:
> > there that proves it
>
> No one can prove there is a pixie!!!

Because pixies don't exist.

%

Jun 6, 2023, 9:30:36 AM6/6/23
you said there is none ,
now you talk about what it does

Skeeter

Jun 6, 2023, 9:31:34 AM6/6/23
In article <0e3dc25b-5e2a-4c3e...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 8:21:07 AM UTC+8, % wrote:
> > hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > No one can prove there is a pixie!!!
> > >
> > We are here on the Blind Side, Most adults will admit that another life
> > force could exist that we don?t know about. Our first thought is aliens,
> > but have you considered that fairies and pixies might exist alongside
> > us? Is it possible? From a skeleton in a falcon?s nest, to a fairy
> > caught on a trail cam, here are 15 real pieces of evidence that fair...
> > See more on blindside.me
>
> The pixie that is magically powerful with the ability to create things or life is non-existent!
> It is merely the imagination of the weak people who need it!!!

So you believe in this "pixie"?

Skeeter

Jun 6, 2023, 11:12:28 AM6/6/23
In article <7hqdnVRPU9xoqeL5...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...

> hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> We are here on the Blind Side, Most adults will admit that another life
> >> force could exist that we don?t know about. Our first thought is aliens,
> >> but have you considered that fairies and pixies might exist alongside
> >> us? Is it possible? From a skeleton in a falcon?s nest, to a fairy
> >> caught on a trail cam, here are 15 real pieces of evidence that fair...
> >> See more on blindside.me
> >
> > The pixie that is magically powerful with the ability to create things or life is non-existent!
> > It is merely the imagination of the weak people who need it!!!
> >
> you said there is none ,
> now you talk about what it does

its all that booze he drinks

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 9:04:44 PM6/6/23
So, you agree that [pixie=god] does not exist?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 9:07:19 PM6/6/23
You two can't face with reality in this world?
Hiding yourselves behind the dark cover to believe nonsense cannot bring you any truth!

%

Jun 6, 2023, 9:10:01 PM6/6/23

%

Jun 6, 2023, 9:53:32 PM6/6/23
hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 11:12:28 PM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <7hqdnVRPU9xoqeL5...@giganews.com>, pursent100
>> @gmail.com says...

>>> you said there is none ,
>>> now you talk about what it does
>> its all that booze he drinks
>
> You two can't face with reality in this world?
> Hiding yourselves behind the dark cover to believe nonsense cannot bring you any truth!

that's right

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 1:03:35 PM6/7/23
In article <b21897b4-6e1c-4417...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 9:30:33 PM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <919066cb-feaa-4c17...@googlegroups.com>,
> > hhya...@gmail.com says...

> > > No one can prove there is a pixie!!!
> > Because pixies don't exist.
>
> So, you agree that [pixie=god] does not exist?

I agree "pixies" don't exist.

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 1:04:26 PM6/7/23
In article <0c2c4179-84d9-4f3d...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
With morons speaking like you what else is there?

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 1:07:08 PM6/7/23
In article <Wk-dnS5N2p1GReL5...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...