wapo lies about contents of indictment

THE son of the First Cause

Sep 17, 2021, 7:30:08 PM9/17/21
The indictment doesn’t allege that the computer data itself was false or was doctored to implicate Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/17/after-two-years-this-is-best-trumps-chosen-investigator-can-do/

%

Sep 17, 2021, 7:45:11 PM9/17/21
On 2021-09-17 4:30 p.m., THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> The indictment doesn’t allege that the computer data itself was false or was doctored to implicate Trump.
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/17/after-two-years-this-is-best-trumps-chosen-investigator-can-do/

are you in jail now

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2021, 8:46:03 PM9/17/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:30:08 AM UTC+8, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> The indictment doesn’t allege that the computer data itself was false or was doctored to implicate Trump.
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/17/after-two-years-this-is-best-trumps-chosen-investigator-can-do/

The case was very weak and the charge was as incompetent as Trumptard himself!

THE son of the First Cause

Sep 17, 2021, 9:17:37 PM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:46:03 PM UTC-6, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:30:08 AM UTC+8, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> > The indictment doesn’t allege that the computer data itself was false or was doctored to implicate Trump.
> >
> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/17/after-two-years-this-is-best-trumps-chosen-investigator-can-do/
> The case was very weak

Looks like they wanted to get in that charge before the statute expired, however, the conspiracy that involves you, tea leaves, is still good for several more months, so expect your conspiracy indictment, with your current name, tea leaves, to be publicly known, mr dea agent robbie.

THE son of the First Cause

Sep 18, 2021, 1:02:25 AM9/18/21

THE son of the First Cause

Sep 18, 2021, 1:24:20 AM9/18/21

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2021, 5:11:56 AM9/18/21
There is no statue expiry if the investigation is on going...
I have no conspiracy which is on you when you are trying to earn money criminally by pushing meth or heroine, together with your brother! Failing that, you are known to plan for a bank robbery....it ain't going to happen because of our surveillance, robbie has been informed!

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2021, 5:12:48 AM9/18/21
This is not in the discussion...

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2021, 5:14:04 AM9/18/21
viva had been beaten flat by me...so her hands hurt too much to write.

THE son of the First Cause

Sep 18, 2021, 11:08:21 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 3:11:56 AM UTC-6, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 9:17:37 AM UTC+8, THE son of the First Cause wrote:

> > > The case was very weak
> > Looks like they wanted to get in that charge before the statute expired, however, the conspiracy that involves you, tea leaves, is still good for several more months, so expect your conspiracy indictment, with your current name, tea leaves, to be publicly known, mr dea agent robbie.
> There is no statue expiry if the investigation is on going...

Boy, do you not know the law, if you do not get your investigation in in time, does not mean you can subvert us code, tough cookies.

> I have no conspiracy

Sure thing, tea leaves.

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 18, 2021, 9:42:23 PM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 4:30:08 PM UTC-7, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> The indictment doesn’t allege that the computer data itself was false or was doctored to implicate Trump.
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/17/after-two-years-this-is-best-trumps-chosen-investigator-can-do/

I bet Robbie had something to do with it.

There are no gods unless we create them.