Re: REPOST-A FEW OF TIM'S LIES

Message has been deleted

Tim

Jan 22, 2023, 6:43:50 PM1/22/23
On Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 5:34:03 PM UTC-5, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/2ibfVZae6b4/m/X00nC9KcAAA

http://tinyurl.com/k8j3fmb

"This is the point where I'd like to say
it's just opinion and I used to be a lawyer."
Art Tandy/Joe Bruno, May 19 2012, 1:19 PM

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/02YR6DG8VRY/3kngTWpUw2IJ

"At least I had the balls to defend my country, not being a selfish coward like you."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/aod7Q3zB-b4/nYrs2c3fGWgJ

"I attended Law school at the University of Illinois in Champaign. You
can check their records if you don't believe me.I also practiced
criminal law as a prosecutor in the Navy for 4 years."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/ldfjp4f_aRs/0Y_KyW-5DQAJ

"You really think the USA will deport a man who fought for her in the Navy for 6 years? YOU ARE ONE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/ldfjp4f_aRs/Fyki5R2fCwAJ

"I guess you are too stupid to know that North Vietnam didn't have much of a navy. That's why I missed combat."

http://tinyurl.com/oovvzzc

"I joined the Navy Reserve at first to avoid going to Vietnam."

Ted

Jan 27, 2023, 9:09:07 PM1/27/23
On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 15:43:47 -0800 (PST), Tim <cyfur...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Nice collection, Tim, thank you.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2023, 7:50:01 PM1/28/23
I see Mad Joe has withdraw his accusation by deleting his post, short of apologizing to you!!!

%

Jan 28, 2023, 9:47:26 PM1/28/23
but he still thinks you're an idiotic jack ass

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2023, 4:00:46 AM1/29/23
Mad Joe certainly wants to castrate your trolling balls!!!