Re: Even The Bible Is Being Banned From Schools GOOD

Gronk

Jun 3, 2023, 12:27:44 AM6/3/23
> On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 18:36:55 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> appeal to the ruling was filed
>>> Wednesday, asking for the
>>> district to retain the Bible
>>> in all district schools, meaning
>>> the religious book will again be
>>> reviewed by a committee.
>>> https://www.ksl.com/article/50657730/davis-district-pulls-bible-from-
>> ele
>>> mentaries-junior-highs-due-to-vulgarity-or-violence
>>>
>>> Texas School District Bans the Bible
>>> Aug 19 2022
>>
>> I can't imagine why.........;)
>>
>> God kills 70,000 innocent people because David
>> ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).
>>
>> God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so
>> that the Israelites can live there. He orders
>> the killing of all the men, women, and children
>> of each city, and the looting of all of value
>> (Deuteronomy 3).
>>
>> He orders another attack and the killing of "all
>> the living creatures of the city: men and women,
>> young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses"
>> (Joshua 6).
>>
>> In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the
>> people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin
>> girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and
>> married. When they wanted more virgins, God told
>> them to hide alongside the road and when they saw
>> a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her
>> and make her your wife!
>>
>> In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all
>> the worshipers of a different god in their very own
>> church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly
>> and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.
>>
>> The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including
>> selling your own daughter as a sex slave
>> (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and
>> Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks
>> (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).
>
> The Hosea passage also calls for pregnant women to be "ripped open."

Numbers 31:17 ESV
Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones,
and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him.

Ezekiel 9:6 ESV
Kill old men outright, young men and maidens, little
children and women, but touch no one on whom is the mark.
And begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the
elders who were before the house.

1 Samuel 15:3 ESV
Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all
that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and
woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'"

For extra credit:

<https://www.salon.com/2015/04/06/the_8_kinkiest_passages_of_the_bible_partner/>

Can't wait for the fumblementalist excuses for all this
(the most popular one seems to be
you-lack-understanding-blah-blah)

Robert

Jun 3, 2023, 1:42:02 AM6/3/23
On Jun 2, 2023, Gronk wrote
(in article <u5effs$3fi2o$1...@dont-email.me>):
Then why isn't the Koran banned?

If you are all so interested in the reasoning of all this, as well as why, then
why do it from the point of ignorance? All you lazy people do is to copy lists
of verses, cherry picking them and then try your "Gotcha Games".

If you really cared to prove your so-called points then why not read the whole
bible since all the reasoning for these things is written right there. AND, as
inspired by God speaking to man.

Then if you were as astute and you all pretend to be, you can argue with God
Himself as to why, as well as explain to the Christian plebes what all was so
wrong about it.

If someone were foolish enough to take up your arguments with you, they would
have to quote the entire bible to you so that you could see. If would be far
faster for you to read it all with the idea of finding out why God said these
things and what was so wrong with them. However, we know that you are all to
lazy. So here you are as either witting or unwitting tools of the evil one, the
god of this world, and speak the thoughts he puts into your minds.

There are two basic covenants given to man, one old and done away with, and one
new.
Many of you were taught false doctrine when you were young and so you have that
burnt into your minds. And that little bit of knowledge, is all you have and
upon which you base your rancor.

When the end of the time of man takes place, in around 1,000 plus years and the
judgment of all men without God takes place, then it is that you will be raised
up and judged according to your words and action that were not forgiven of God,
and then it is that you will bow before him and acknowledge that He alone is
God, you will know and see your sins, as you are then cast into the Lake of
Fire and Brimstone to be tortured forever. Far, far worse than the things on
earth that you question.

And Oh Yes, the reasoning for all of that is also written in that same bible,
better to understanding it now and change while you are still alive, or die in
a fixed state where one cannot change their mind.

God loved you enough to offer you free eternal life, Jesus even died for you,
and if God the Father gave up his Son for you, how then can he hold back any
good thing from you, if you are willing to believe in him?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2023, 3:34:08 AM6/3/23
The whole bible is just a collection of stupid stories in ancient times, nothing of value!!!!

Mitchell Holman

Jun 3, 2023, 9:26:07 AM6/3/23
Robert <Rob...@none.non> wrote in news:u5ejr6$3g1d9$1...@dont-email.me:
Isn't that what all Christian sermans
are - the preacher "cherry picking" a
verse from the Bible and expounding on
it?

> If you really cared to prove your so-called points then why not read
> the whole bible since all the reasoning for these things is written
> right there. AND, as inspired by God speaking to man.
>
> Then if you were as astute and you all pretend to be, you can argue
> with God Himself as to why, as well as explain to the Christian plebes
> what all was so wrong about it.
>
> If someone were foolish enough to take up your arguments with you,
> they would have to quote the entire bible to you so that you could
> see. If would be far faster for you to read it all with the idea of
> finding out why God said these things and what was so wrong with them.
> However, we know that you are all to lazy. So here you are as either
> witting or unwitting tools of the evil one, the god of this world, and
> speak the thoughts he puts into your minds.

Even you cannot defend the Bibla
passages - er, "Gods Word" - listed
above.

But you believe them anyway.

Whose fault is that?

Robert

Jun 3, 2023, 10:38:24 AM6/3/23
On Jun 3, 2023, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB018558BE7B2F...@69.80.102.48>):
No, not all. There may be some, even for the sake of discussion, many, but not
all.

To expound on a verse one would have to show the support of it by both the
scriptures immediately surrounding it, as well as other supporting scriptures
throughout the word of God. Plus, their congregation would all have to be
brainwashed into a false doctrine. Why? Because they would point out to him his
errors, not by just accusations, but by the literal word of God that counters
the false teachings presented.

> > If you really cared to prove your so-called points then why not read
> > the whole bible since all the reasoning for these things is written
> > right there. AND, as inspired by God speaking to man.
> >
> > Then if you were as astute and you all pretend to be, you can argue
> > with God Himself as to why, as well as explain to the Christian plebes
> > what all was so wrong about it.
> >
> > If someone were foolish enough to take up your arguments with you,
> > they would have to quote the entire bible to you so that you could
> > see. If would be far faster for you to read it all with the idea of
> > finding out why God said these things and what was so wrong with them.
> > However, we know that you are all to lazy. So here you are as either
> > witting or unwitting tools of the evil one, the god of this world, and
> > speak the thoughts he puts into your minds.
>
> Even you cannot defend the Bibla
> passages - er, "Gods Word" - listed
> above.

Oh but I can, and have. Using the word of God that defends itself,

> But you believe them anyway.

Because I have learned that they are truth. I actually took the time to read
and study them, and yet I still learn even more from the same words that have
been there for thousands of years.

> Whose fault is that?

The Heavenly Father. He is the revealer of all truth.

Skeeter

Jun 3, 2023, 10:58:26 AM6/3/23
In article <2398cc4a-9856-424d...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 1:42:02 PM UTC+8, Robert wrote:
> > On Jun 2, 2023, Gronk wrote
> > (in article <u5effs$3fi2o$1...@dont-email.me>):

Then why do you cry about it all the time?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 3, 2023, 2:15:34 PM6/3/23
Robert <Rob...@none.non> wrote in news:u5fj8s$3jacu$1...@dont-email.me:
OK, let's take just one passage from above:

"So the Lord sent a plague on Israel,
and seventy thousand men of Israel fell
dead. And God sent an angel to destroy
Jerusalem. But as the angel was doing so,
the Lord saw it and relented concerning
the disaster and said to the angel who
was destroying the people, "Enough!
Withdraw your hand."
(1 Chronicles 21).

What does that passage mean to you?
God is angry at David so he kill 70,000
Israelites who have done nothing wrong?

God makes a decision to destroy Jerusalem
and then *changes his mind*?

Siri Cruise

Jun 3, 2023, 2:38:11 PM6/3/23
Robert wrote:
>> Can't wait for the fumblementalist excuses for all this
>> (the most popular one seems to be
>> you-lack-understanding-blah-blah)
> Then why isn't the Koran banned?

First of all which school libraries have a koran? Any?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Governor Swill

Jun 3, 2023, 3:09:50 PM6/3/23
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Governor Swill

Jun 3, 2023, 3:45:16 PM6/3/23
Maybe it is but nobody cared. Why don't you ask the Davis County Texas school district.
They would know.

>If you are all so interested in the reasoning of all this, as well as why, then
>why do it from the point of ignorance? All you lazy people do is to copy lists
>of verses, cherry picking them and then try your "Gotcha Games".

So you don't mind teaching your kids that the greatest King of Israel who ever lived,
committed adultery with another man's wife, got her pregnant and then sent him on a
dangerous mission hoping he'd be killed?

>If you really cared to prove your so-called points then why not read the whole
>bible since all the reasoning for these things is written right there. AND, as
>inspired by God speaking to man.

I've read it and it's full of sin. So here's this religious group practicing holier than
thou, getting divorced, committing adultery, smoking meth with rent boys, molesting small
children and all the other sins your pastors commit. You make us read a book filled with
filth, violence and obscenity but ban, "The Bluest Eye", a memoir about growing up black
and female in the Depression, ostensibly because it makes white kids feel uncomfortable or
some such shit. This despite the fact that experience is the best teacher.

You ban "Lawn Boy", a coming of age novel about growing up on the 'wrong side of the
tracks'.

You ban "Crank", a book about surviving addiction to crystal meth. If ever a book was
useful in teaching the dangers of drug abuse this would be it but *you* want your kids
ignorant and naive so when they grow up and encounter these things in life, they won't be
able to deal with them.

And so it goes. Stories taken from real life *today* that can be used to help kids
understand the world around them aren't ok. But violent tales of filth from millennia
ago, unreadable in modern language and with no insights relevant to today is ok.

>Then if you were as astute and you all pretend to be, you can argue with God
>Himself as to why, as well as explain to the Christian plebes what all was so
>wrong about it.

I see no reason to argue with a Sky Fairy when there is plenty of human experience right
here and now to draw on to teach our kids not to sin.

>If someone were foolish enough to take up your arguments with you, they would
>have to quote the entire bible to you so that you could see.

See what? That it's written in languages dead for thousands of years and translated into
another dead language centuries ago by scholars with an agenda?

>If would be far
>faster for you to read it all with the idea of finding out why God said these
>things and what was so wrong with them.

Except the Bible never tells us *why*. It tells us what to do and what others have done
but rarely does it offer any explanation as to *why* except that it'll piss off some
mystical Sky Fairy who will then not send you any presents on Christmas morning.

Christians lost their religion centuries ago. What they practice today is a hollow shell
constructed by the clergy to control the people while giving the clergy license to sin.

>However, we know that you are all to
>lazy. So here you are as either witting or unwitting tools of the evil one, the
>god of this world, and speak the thoughts he puts into your minds.

You are the evil one, trying to pretend that children are going to learn anything from an
apocryphal and self evidently false account of human history.

>There are two basic covenants given to man, one old and done away with, and one
>new.

Both of which are bullshit.

>Many of you were taught false doctrine when you were young and so you have that
>burnt into your minds. And that little bit of knowledge, is all you have and
>upon which you base your rancor.

Oh, yeah? Maybe it's YOUR doctrine that's the false one. Ever think of that?

>When the end of the time of man takes place, in around 1,000 plus years and the
>judgment of all men without God takes place,

*laughs and points* Humans have been saying Jesus is coming back *soon* for millennia.
The Apostles expected the end times in *their* lifetimes!

>it is that you will be raised
>up and judged according to your words and action that were not forgiven of God,
>and then it is that you will bow before him and acknowledge that He alone is
>God, you will know and see your sins, as you are then cast into the Lake of
>Fire and Brimstone to be tortured forever. Far, far worse than the things on
>earth that you question.

Sounds like a good place to put the self righteous who sit in judgment on their fellows.

>And Oh Yes, the reasoning for all of that is also written in that same bible,
>better to understanding it now and change while you are still alive, or die in
>a fixed state where one cannot change their mind.

Except there is no reasoning in the Bible. Aside, that is, from some of what Jesus said.
The Jefferson Bible is the most worthy document to come out of Christianity and even that
isn't guaranteed accurate.

Literal word of God, my ass.

>God loved you enough to offer you free eternal life, Jesus even died for you,
>and if God the Father gave up his Son for you, how then can he hold back any
>good thing from you, if you are willing to believe in him?

Why am I supposed to believe in justice or morality from a God that let the Holocaust
happen *and* pray to Him that He helps us win the game this Sunday?

Swill

Guerrilla Warfare: Hit & Run

Jun 3, 2023, 4:03:54 PM6/3/23
FUCK YOU! These were cannibalists, slave owners, people who sacrifices children
to some gods made up in their minds.
At the burial of their rulers or kings or rulers they would burry along a certain number
of poor slaves alive to mark the importance of their rule, etc...

CAN'T YOU READ, MOTHERFUCKER?

Skeeter

Jun 3, 2023, 4:46:00 PM6/3/23
In article <bt3n7iddgpg50g50j...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...
> --
> We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
> and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Another actor "acting"....it's what they do best.

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch

Jun 3, 2023, 4:47:53 PM6/3/23
KUSS KRIME SUSPECT INCIDENT REPORT
GROUPS: alt.atheism
SUSPECT: Robert <Rob...@none.non>
EXHIBIT: <u5ejr6$3g1d9$1...@dont-email.me>
KRISPY KOUNT: 6
ASSIGNED UNIT: Word Wardens
KUSS KRIME SCORE: 6
All suspects are guilty until proven krispy in a kourt of kombat.

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch & Profanity Patrol says:

Robert <Rob...@none.non>
has triggered the Cuss Cop Profanity Patrol slime speech detector.
The suspect has either posted or quoted suspected wicked words.
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch Unit has compiled a kuss krime komplaint.

Komplaint assigned to Cuss Cop Unit: Word Wardens.
Komplaint Message # <u5ejr6$3g1d9$1...@dont-email.me>
The krispy wicked word kount for this message is : 6.

This suspect has a krispy kriminal wreckord kount of: 6.

This user may be in danger of kondemnation and kozmik krispy.
Below are some lines in which the bad words appear.
WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY, LEWDNESS, BLASPHEMY, OR HATE!

[hit][55][babies]
> > > Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks

[hit][53][girls]
> > > girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and

[hit][59][rape]
> > > a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her

[hit][48][sex]
> > > selling your own daughter as a sex slave

[hit][45][sexual]

[hit][53][raped]
> > > girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and

--
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch (krispy kuss kop)
Kounting krispy kuss for kozmik krispy kourt.

Robert

Jun 3, 2023, 8:52:37 PM6/3/23
On Jun 3, 2023, Siri Cruise wrote
(in article <u5g1af$3koq6$3...@dont-email.me>):

> Robert wrote:
> > > Can't wait for the fumblementalist excuses for all this
> > > (the most popular one seems to be
> > > you-lack-understanding-blah-blah)
> > Then why isn't the Koran banned?
>
> First of all which school libraries have a koran? Any?

Many, and when the school districts were playing nice, nice, with them after
911 and the startup of the wars then allowed the instruction of Islam in all
the schools from grammar on up, their books in the library, they allowed public
prayer time on their prayer rugs facing Mecca, or off campus time at the
appropriate times for prayer. The instruction was made available to all so they
could learn the ways of Islam, yet at the same time all christian clubs were
banned, no public prayer, for those that believed in the true God, and satanism
was also allowed.

What all is going on at the current time is BLM, Woke, etc. And what caused the
downfall of the Roman Empire is now happening here in America. Prayer and God
working here will help for the short term, and reverse a lot of things, so
Atheists will really have a lot to complain about, and then comes sudden WW
destruction. Sd yo that is currently going on in the school systems is that all
Christians are considered terrorist.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 3, 2023, 9:29:31 PM6/3/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
Like actor Reagan.

Like actor Trump.

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch

Jun 3, 2023, 9:47:43 PM6/3/23
KUSS KRIME SUSPECT INCIDENT REPORT
GROUPS: alt.atheism
SUSPECT: Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net>
EXHIBIT: <XnsB018869E28F24...@69.80.101.53>
KRISPY KOUNT: 6
ASSIGNED UNIT: Invective Investigations
KUSS KRIME SCORE: 104
All suspects are guilty until proven krispy in a kourt of kombat.

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch & Profanity Patrol says:

Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net>
has triggered the Cuss Cop Profanity Patrol slime speech detector.
The suspect has either posted or quoted suspected wicked words.
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch Unit has compiled a kuss krime komplaint.

Komplaint assigned to Cuss Cop Unit: Invective Investigations.
Komplaint Message # <XnsB018869E28F24...@69.80.101.53>
The krispy wicked word kount for this message is : 6.

This suspect has a krispy kriminal wreckord kount of: 104.

This user may be in danger of kondemnation and kozmik krispy.
Below are some lines in which the bad words appear.
WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY, LEWDNESS, BLASPHEMY, OR HATE!

[hit][50][sexual]

[hit][60][babies]

[hit][53][sex]

[hit][58][girls]

[hit][64][rape]

[hit][58][raped]

Skeeter

Jun 4, 2023, 11:14:14 AM6/4/23
In article <XnsB018D03162FA7...@69.80.102.52>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
Arnold never was president.

Siri Cruise

Jun 4, 2023, 1:40:54 PM6/4/23
Robert wrote:
> allowed the instruction of Islam in all
> the schools from grammar on up

Please list them so we can sic the ACLU on them.

Siri Cruise

Jun 4, 2023, 1:50:33 PM6/4/23
Governor Swill wrote:

>> Then why isn't the Koran banned?
>
> Maybe it is but nobody cared. Why don't you ask the Davis County Texas school district.
> They would know.

Under the First Amendment a school is expected treat religious
texts the same.

> So you don't mind teaching your kids that the greatest King of Israel who ever lived,
> committed adultery with another man's wife, got her pregnant and then sent him on a
> dangerous mission hoping he'd be killed?

That king wanted his name in all the history books as the builder
of the First Temple. Instead he went down in the books as the guy
who so defiled himself to be unworthy of building the temple.
According to the story, he did wrong, his god knew he did, his god
called him out, and he was punished.

The lesson is you won't get away with it, so keep your nose clean.

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2023, 2:48:45 PM6/4/23
On Sat, 03 Jun 2023 17:52:33 -0700, Robert <Rob...@none.non> wrote:

>The instruction was made available to all so they
>could learn the ways of Islam, yet at the same time all christian clubs were
>banned, no public prayer, for those that believed in the true God, and satanism
>was also allowed.

"Know your enemy"

Swill
--
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller,
richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2023, 2:49:39 PM6/4/23
On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 10:50:28 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Governor Swill wrote:
>

>>> Then why isn't the Koran banned?
>>
>> Maybe it is but nobody cared. Why don't you ask the Davis County Texas school district.
>> They would know.
>
>Under the First Amendment a school is expected treat religious
>texts the same.
>
>> So you don't mind teaching your kids that the greatest King of Israel who ever lived,
>> committed adultery with another man's wife, got her pregnant and then sent him on a
>> dangerous mission hoping he'd be killed?
>
>That king wanted his name in all the history books as the builder
>of the First Temple. Instead he went down in the books as the guy
>who so defiled himself to be unworthy of building the temple.
>According to the story, he did wrong, his god knew he did, his god
>called him out, and he was punished.
>
>The lesson is you won't get away with it, so keep your nose clean.

There are ways to teach that lesson that don't involve a Sky Fairy, pornography and
murder.

Swill
--
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller,
richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that
says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it." - PJ O'Rourke

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Skeeter

Jun 4, 2023, 3:39:40 PM6/4/23
In article <35np7ih42ncioc7m5...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> >> Maybe it is but nobody cared. Why don't you ask the Davis County Texas school district.
> >> They would know.
> >
> >Under the First Amendment a school is expected treat religious
> >texts the same.
> >
> >> So you don't mind teaching your kids that the greatest King of Israel who ever lived,
> >> committed adultery with another man's wife, got her pregnant and then sent him on a
> >> dangerous mission hoping he'd be killed?
> >
> >That king wanted his name in all the history books as the builder
> >of the First Temple. Instead he went down in the books as the guy
> >who so defiled himself to be unworthy of building the temple.
> >According to the story, he did wrong, his god knew he did, his god
> >called him out, and he was punished.
> >
> >The lesson is you won't get away with it, so keep your nose clean.
>
> There are ways to teach that lesson that don't involve a Sky Fairy, pornography and
> murder.
>
> Swill

Who are you to decide?

Robert

Jun 4, 2023, 4:49:14 PM6/4/23
On Jun 4, 2023, Siri Cruise wrote
(in article <u5iib1$15fj$3...@dont-email.me>):

> Robert wrote:
> > allowed the instruction of Islam in all
> > the schools from grammar on up
>
> Please list them so we can sic the ACLU on them.

They supported it in the interest of protecting the Muslim community, at the
time.

The irony of all this is that Islam feels all non-islamic people are infidels
and christians are to be annihilated with the Jew.

Siri Cruise

Jun 4, 2023, 6:38:46 PM6/4/23
Robert wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2023, Siri Cruise wrote
> (in article <u5iib1$15fj$3...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> Robert wrote:
>>> allowed the instruction of Islam in all
>>> the schools from grammar on up
>>
>> Please list them so we can sic the ACLU on them.
>
> They supported it in the interest of protecting the Muslim community, at the
> time.

And the list is?

Robert

Jun 4, 2023, 11:19:52 PM6/4/23
On Jun 4, 2023, Siri Cruise wrote
(in article <u5j3ph$32cn$4...@dont-email.me>):

> Robert wrote:
> > On Jun 4, 2023, Siri Cruise wrote
> > (in article <u5iib1$15fj$3...@dont-email.me>):

> > > Please list them so we can sic the ACLU on them.
> >
> > They supported it in the interest of protecting the Muslim community, at the
> > time.
>
> And the list is?

Sorry, I am not about to waste my time when it is a matter of public knowledge.

Bible Bob

Jun 5, 2023, 12:08:30 AM6/5/23
>Sorry, I am not about to waste my time when it is a matter of public
>knowledge.

So, you have no evidence.

You lose again, kiddy diddler.

Why are all the white mongrels only rightwingers?

Governor Swill

Jun 5, 2023, 12:49:20 AM6/5/23
On Sun, 04 Jun 2023 20:19:48 -0700, Robert <Rob...@none.non> wrote:

>On Jun 4, 2023, Siri Cruise wrote
>(in article <u5j3ph$32cn$4...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> Robert wrote:
>> > On Jun 4, 2023, Siri Cruise wrote
>> > (in article <u5iib1$15fj$3...@dont-email.me>):

>> > They supported it in the interest of protecting the Muslim community, at the
>> > time.
>>
>> And the list is?
>
>Sorry, I am not about to waste my time when it is a matter of public knowledge.

Translation: "I'll just put my bullshit claim back up my ass where I got it from."

Robert

Jun 5, 2023, 1:39:54 AM6/5/23
On Jun 4, 2023, Bible Bob wrote
(in article <u5jn3q$8g39$3...@dont-email.me>):

> > Sorry, I am not about to waste my time when it is a matter of public
> > knowledge.
>
> So, you have no evidence.

Funny, who gave any evidence of what they wrote when the subject of the Bible
was brought up in this thread?

I guess you can rightfully say that I have no evidence, since I did not bother
to save the news items, the chronology of events, etc. etc. Where would I get
it? From the net, yeah, it is public knowledge.

> You lose again, kiddy diddler.

That curse be returned to you and on your head. I am a victor and not a loser.
I follow the King of Kings.

Weak accusations, the best you can do.

> Why are all the white mongrels only rightwingers?

So what color are you?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 5, 2023, 9:19:11 AM6/5/23
Robert <Rob...@none.non> wrote in news:u5jk8k$89uj$1...@dont-email.me:
You cannot even name ONE.

And this is all "public knowledge"?

Gads.

Robert

Jun 5, 2023, 11:23:25 AM6/5/23
On Jun 5, 2023, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB01A545F08626...@69.80.102.58>):
One what? Was their any "ONE" listed when the topic was brought up?

> And this is all "public knowledge"?

As was the original statement.

> Gads.

Zooks.

Governor Swill

Jun 5, 2023, 1:08:02 PM6/5/23
You been running your mouth about "all the schools from grammar on up" but can't list even
one. So, since "one" wasn't brought up, you should have no problem conforming with your
own claim and listing several examples.

>> And this is all "public knowledge"?
>
>As was the original statement.

If it was "public knowledge", we wouldn't be challenging you on its accuracy, would we?

>> Gads.
>
>Zooks.

Holy ignoramous, Batman!

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Governor Swill

Jun 5, 2023, 1:11:33 PM6/5/23
Speaking of actors acting, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Mitchell Holman

Jun 5, 2023, 1:33:15 PM6/5/23
Robert <Rob...@none.non> wrote in news:u5kul9$c96v$1...@dont-email.me:
Your original statement, restored:

"When the school districts were
playing nice, nice, with them after
911 and the startup of the wars then
allowed the instruction of Islam in
all the schools from grammar on up,
their books in the library, they
allowed public prayer time on their
prayer rugs facing Mecca, or off
campus time at the appropriate times
for prayer. The instruction was made
available to all so they could learn
the ways of Islam, yet at the same
time all christian clubs were banned,
no public prayer, for those that
believed in the true God, and satanism
was also allowed."
Robert, Jun 4 2023
https://tinyurl.com/mr4ca5ex

Show us any school district
that - as you claimed - "allowed

Robert

Jun 5, 2023, 2:34:30 PM6/5/23
On Jun 5, 2023, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB01A7F73B4397...@69.80.102.51>):
It was never deleted.

> Show us any school district
> that - as you claimed - "allowed
> the instruction of Islam in all
> the schools from grammar on up"

Why, there was never any proof posted of the original statements to which I
responded. This is not a one way street, and this goes from all posts from the
atheists.

I am not ashamed of what I posted.
You ask others to do what you are unwilling to do on your statements.

Siri Cruise

Jun 5, 2023, 3:30:53 PM6/5/23
Robert wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2023, Bible Bob wrote
> (in article <u5jn3q$8g39$3...@dont-email.me>):
>
>>> Sorry, I am not about to waste my time when it is a matter of public
>>> knowledge.
>>
>> So, you have no evidence.
>
> Funny, who gave any evidence of what they wrote when the subject of the Bible

Funny but you claimed the First Amendment was violated and then
demand everyone else verify you're truthful.

Siri Cruise

Jun 5, 2023, 3:36:44 PM6/5/23
Robert wrote:
> Why, there was never any proof posted of the original statements to which I
> responded. This is not a one way street, and this goes from all posts from the
> atheists.

Not shelving any religious text is consistent with the first
amendment as long as all religious texts are treated the same. Any
religious instruction is contrary to the first.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 5, 2023, 4:13:17 PM6/5/23
Gronk wrote:

> Can't wait for the fumblementalist excuses for all this
> (the most popular one seems to be
> you-lack-understanding-blah-blah)

Sounds good on the surface. Unfortunately, banned
books are very much like torn-down statues - they
are replaced with something else. So the Bible is
removed from school - good. But what is going to
replace it? Something those who removed it have
in mind for later? I feel the same about arguments
over what to teach in school. I say teach how to
read and write and do arithmetic and let them figure
out on their own what they want to read. Of course
that will never happen.

Robert

Jun 5, 2023, 5:17:22 PM6/5/23
On Jun 5, 2023, Siri Cruise wrote
(in article <u5ldg7$e3uu$1...@dont-email.me>):

> Robert wrote:
> > Why, there was never any proof posted of the original statements to which I
> > responded. This is not a one way street, and this goes from all posts from
> > the
> > atheists.
>
> Not shelving any religious text is consistent with the first
> amendment as long as all religious texts are treated the same. Any
> religious instruction is contrary to the first.

Not sure what you mean in your last sentence, but in religious instruction as
in an overview of the various religions used to be allowed.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 5, 2023, 9:59:03 PM6/5/23
Robert <Rob...@none.non> wrote in news:u5l9rh$di65$1...@dont-email.me:
That is not the issue. Show us the
TRUTH of what you posted.

You do believe people here should
post the truth, no?

%

Jun 5, 2023, 10:03:18 PM6/5/23
the truth does get printed ,
for example you're an idgit

Robert

Jun 6, 2023, 12:15:40 AM6/6/23
On Jun 5, 2023, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB01AD533AB86n...@69.80.102.51>):
They should listen and hear truthfully as well.
It is not a one way street.

Siri Cruise

Jun 6, 2023, 1:54:44 AM6/6/23
Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Sounds good on the surface. Unfortunately, banned
> books are very much like torn-down statues - they
> are replaced with something else. So the Bible is
> removed from school - good. But what is going to
> replace it? Something those who removed it have
> in mind for later? I feel the same about arguments

Yes, the vacuum caused by a missing bible can suck in anything.
Like the Wizard of Oz.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 6, 2023, 8:57:46 AM6/6/23
Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in news:u5mhn0$lctd$2@dont-
email.me:

> Thomas Joseph wrote:
>> Sounds good on the surface. Unfortunately, banned
>> books are very much like torn-down statues - they
>> are replaced with something else. So the Bible is
>> removed from school - good. But what is going to
>> replace it? Something those who removed it have
>> in mind for later? I feel the same about arguments
>
> Yes, the vacuum caused by a missing bible can suck in anything.
> Like the Wizard of Oz.

Except that got banned too.

https://www.greenvilleadvocate.com/2023/03/23/banned-books-back-in-the-
news/

He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land

Jun 6, 2023, 12:31:50 PM6/6/23
On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 9:29:31 PM UTC-4, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
> > In article <bt3n7iddgpg50g50j...@4ax.com>,
> > governo...@gmail.com says...
> >> --
> >> We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
> >> and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
> >>

> > Another actor "acting"....it's what they do best.
> >
> Like actor Reagan.
>
> Like actor Trump.

Trump has never been an actor... Get your facts right, pagan !

Mitchell Holman

Jun 6, 2023, 1:53:22 PM6/6/23
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land <Codeb...@bigsecret.com>
wrote in news:d7856f5f-bb9f-472d...@googlegroups.com:
15 movie roles, 19 TV appearances
not including the Apprentice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_filmography

They Lean On Founding Fathers' Misunderstanding

Jun 6, 2023, 2:00:14 PM6/6/23
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 1:53:22 PM UTC-4, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land <Codeb...@bigsecret.com>
> wrote in news:d7856f5f-bb9f-472d...@googlegroups.com:
> > On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 9:29:31 PM UTC-4, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> >> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

> >> Like actor Reagan.
> >>
> >> Like actor Trump.
> >

> > Trump has never been an actor...
> 15 movie roles, 19 TV appearances

That's right... movie role meaning somebody else in Trump's role.
TV appearance? Are you kidding me? Was it why Joke Biden was hiding
in his basement so he wouldn't appear on tv?

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch

Jun 8, 2023, 7:32:10 PM6/8/23
KUSS KRIME SUSPECT INCIDENT REPORT
GROUPS: alt.atheism
SUSPECT: Bible Bob <now...@protonmail.com>
EXHIBIT: <u5jn3q$8g39$3...@dont-email.me>
KRISPY KOUNT: 1
ASSIGNED UNIT: Jargon Judges
KUSS KRIME SCORE: 1
All suspects are guilty until proven krispy in a kourt of kombat.

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch & Profanity Patrol says:

Bible Bob <now...@protonmail.com>
has triggered the Cuss Cop Profanity Patrol slime speech detector.
The suspect has either posted or quoted suspected wicked words.
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch Unit has compiled a kuss krime komplaint.

Komplaint assigned to Cuss Cop Unit: Jargon Judges.
Komplaint Message # <u5jn3q$8g39$3...@dont-email.me>
The krispy wicked word kount for this message is : 1.

This suspect has a krispy kriminal wreckord kount of: 1.

This user may be in danger of kondemnation and kozmik krispy.
Below are some lines in which the bad words appear.
WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY, LEWDNESS, BLASPHEMY, OR HATE!

[hit][32][kiddy]
You lose again, kiddy diddler.

--
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch (krispy kuss kop)
Kounting krispy kuss for kozmik krispy kourt.

Kevrob

Jun 9, 2023, 11:01:05 AM6/9/23
On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 11:14:14 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <XnsB018D03162FA7...@69.80.102.52>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
> >
> > Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
> >
> > > In article <bt3n7iddgpg50g50j...@4ax.com>,
> > > governo...@gmail.com says...
> > >>

> > > Another actor "acting"....it's what they do best.
> > >

> > Like actor Reagan.
> >
> > Like actor Trump.
> Arnold never was president.

He's not eligible, as a naturalized citizen.
Of course the Consttution can be amended.

We all saw "Demolition Man" didn't we?

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 12:39:54 PM6/9/23
In article <a62d17ac-db80-4a78...@googlegroups.com>,
kev...@my-deja.com says...
No, and what does that have to do with anything?

Kevrob

Jun 9, 2023, 12:55:18 PM6/9/23
There's a difference between "comparative rellgion" and "religious instruction."
The first is approriate even government schools in order to properly teach
history, geography and social studies. We were taught about the beliefs of
other religions in my Catholic high school, as part of world history. We used
the same textbook as the local public high school.

We had seperate religion classes for indoctrination in the RCC.

Teaching about religion in US public schools is allowed, if
it doesn't become indoctrination.

https://www.freedomforum.org/teaching-about-religion/

Kevrob

Jun 9, 2023, 1:28:19 PM6/9/23

Kevrob

Jun 9, 2023, 1:36:38 PM6/9/23
It has a certain residential Library in 2032.

https://youtu.be/Awr2YhW3HEE

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106697/quotes/?ref_=tx_sq_sr_5

Be well, Skeeter!

Kevrob

Jun 9, 2023, 1:38:12 PM6/9/23
On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 1:36:38 PM UTC-4, Kevrob wrote:

[snip]

> It has a certain residential Library in 2032.

That should be _Presidential_.

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 1:50:55 PM6/9/23
In article <f68586ad-834e-4645...@googlegroups.com>,
kev...@my-deja.com says...
I always am

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 8:21:34 PM6/9/23
You always yawn, so you fake!

Skeeter

Jun 10, 2023, 10:34:38 AM6/10/23
In article <a798cd83-ea4a-4aaf...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
Post humping noted. He don't like you either.