God Isn't Done With Me Yet

JTEM

Oct 5, 2022, 1:37:20 AMOct 5

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 2:56:42 AMOct 5
On Tue, 4 Oct 2022 22:37:17 -0700 (PDT), JTEM <jte...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm not done being a pathetic dork yet.
> Take the hint. Seriously. Take the hint.

Okay.

> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/6972486690

Ah yes, I see what you mean.

JWS

Oct 5, 2022, 8:49:01 AMOct 5
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 12:37:20 AM UTC-5, JTEM wrote:
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/697248669043408896
>
> Take the hint. Seriously. Take the hint.
What hint is that?

Dexter

Oct 5, 2022, 11:39:38 AMOct 5
JTEM wrote:

> Take the hint. Seriously. Take the hint.

Do you imagine there is someone here who
actually cares?

JTEM

Oct 5, 2022, 4:36:09 PMOct 5
Jack Sovalot wrote:

> My face. JTEM's taint. YUM!

Yu'd have to be under 27, or no more than 27 and damn cute before I would consider
it.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/697248669043408896

JTEM

Oct 5, 2022, 4:36:57 PMOct 5
Dexter wrote:

> Do you imagine there is someone here

No. Just a troll, all dead inside.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/697248669043408896

Dexter

Oct 5, 2022, 9:10:14 PMOct 5
JTEM wrote:

> Dexter wrote:
>
> > Do you imagine there is someone here who
> > actually cares?
>
> No. Just a troll, all dead inside.

-----------------------------
An apt self description, I must say.

Ted

Oct 6, 2022, 1:58:24 AMOct 6
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 JTEM wrote

> Jack Sovalot wrote

> > On Tue, 4 Oct 2022 JTEM wrote:

> > > I'm not done being a pathetic dork yet.
> > > Take the hint. Seriously. Take the hint.

> > Okay.

> > > https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/6972486

> > Ah yes, I see what you mean.

> I told my neighbor I'd pay him 25 dollars to
> suck his horse's dick but he told me I'd
> have to be under 27, or no more than 27
> and damn cute before he would consider
> it.

Try a donkey next time. I hear they're less
particular.

>https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/6972486690

Maybe you can even get him to click on your fucked up url. LOL! :-)

Ted

Oct 6, 2022, 2:01:47 AMOct 6
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 05:48:58 -0700 (PDT), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
wrote:

> On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 12:37:20 AM UTC-5, JTEM wrote:

> > https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/6972486
> >
> > Take the hint. Seriously. Take the hint.

> What hint is that?

Mebbe he wants us to realize what a
pathetic loser he is and that's why he keeps
posting the link to his fucked up website that
nobody will ever click on.

hhya...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2022, 5:09:33 AMOct 6
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 1:37:20 PM UTC+8, JTEM wrote:
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/697248669043408896
>
> Take the hint. Seriously. Take the hint.

Even your imaginative figure is done with you, what else you are useful for?

JWS

Oct 6, 2022, 9:21:23 AMOct 6
I'll go with that.

JTEM

Oct 7, 2022, 3:48:21 PMOct 7
Dexter wrote:

[...]

You couldn't even think up an original handle for this sock puppet,
you're such a waste product.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/697482638891565056

JTEM

Oct 7, 2022, 3:49:00 PMOct 7

The obsession isn't mutual. Not even close.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/697482638891565056

hhya...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2022, 5:27:06 AMOct 8
On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 3:49:00 AM UTC+8, JTEM wrote:
> The obsession isn't mutual. Not even close.

Of course it is mutual....and I am obsessed with your tumbling!!!