When Astronauts Rise From The Dead

Need Another Seven Astronauts

Jan 17, 2023, 8:11:24 PM1/17/23
When Astronauts Rise From The Dead

Six of the seven astronauts who 'died' in the exploding space shuttle
disaster have been found alive.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UjO7l6GzjS8Z/

The Challenger disaster (January 28, 1986) was operating as a NASA
propaganda tool to lobby for more fake space projects with taxpayer
funding. The mathematical probability that these 6 findings are mere
coincidence is essentially ZERO at 10 (-160).

This criminal hoax is like the hundreds more in our history. (ie: 9/11,
Sandy Hook) and required the participation of CIA MEDIA, Universities,
corporations, military, certain members of congress, intelligence
agencies, presidents, elected and appointed officials and the
bureaucracy of certain career state and federal employees.

Oko Tillo

Jan 17, 2023, 9:27:58 PM1/17/23
On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 6:11:24 PM UTC-7, Need Another Seven Astronauts wrote:
> When Astronauts Rise From The Dead
>
> Six of the seven astronauts who 'died' in the exploding space shuttle
> disaster have been found alive.
>
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/UjO7l6GzjS8Z/
>
> The Challenger disaster (January 28, 1986) was operating as a NASA
> propaganda tool to lobby for more fake space projects with taxpayer
> funding. The mathematical probability that these 6 findings are mere
> coincidence is essentially ZERO at 10 (-160).

//

> This criminal hoax is like the hundreds more in our history. (ie: 9/11,
> Sandy Hook) and required the participation of CIA MEDIA, Universities,
> corporations, military, certain members of congress, intelligence
> agencies, presidents, elected and appointed officials and the
> bureaucracy of certain career state and federal employees.

Correct. So when tens of millions of people are supposedly
involved in a hiding a conspiracy and yet somehow it never leaks out,
then only someone incredibly gullible could believe in
the claim that it was a vast coverup.

Sri

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 17, 2023, 9:48:31 PM1/17/23
"Tens of millions of people"???????How many people knew of this mistake?
I doubt that NASA and Congress combined even have a million employees.
There are only 534 members in Congress altogether.

You have done it again, so confused the matter with twisted and garbled rhetoric that I am unable to discern what the samhill you are saying. What will be your excuse/rationalization this time??? Apparently, the advanced college education you claim to have did not include a course in writing clear English.

Politicians like to talk and spew words that don't mean anything. You could teach them how to do it.

Oko Tillo

Jan 17, 2023, 10:15:51 PM1/17/23
The nutcase did not limit it to NASA and Congress.

YOU CAN'T READ!!
(sound familiar?)

He also cited:
"CIA, MEDIA, Universities, corporations, military, intelligence agencies,
presidents, elected and appointed officials and the
bureaucracy of certain career state and federal employees"

I have no doubt that universities the military alone have more
than tens of millions.

> You have done it again, so confused the matter with twisted and garbled rhetoric
> that I am unable to discern what the samhill you are saying.

And yet -- as usual -- no one else seems to be having any problem understanding me.
Obviously it's because all it takes is for you to see "Sri" you go into a blind rage.

> What will be your excuse/rationalization this time???
> Apparently, the advanced college education you claim to have

I never claimed to have any level of college beyond the Bachelor's Degree.
A lie on your part?

> did not include a course in writing clear English.

When you see anyone else besides you complaining about
difficulties following my posts, let me know.

I'm guessing that will happen roughly ... never.

It's only you, Bubba.

Guess why.

Sri

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 17, 2023, 10:24:10 PM1/17/23
ROTFL! You are insisting that a NASA project and its results were known to everyone in the CIA and US military? In the military and CIA,access to secret and top secret info is only allowed on a need to know basis.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

Andrew W

Jan 17, 2023, 11:13:30 PM1/17/23
"Oko Tillo" wrote in message
Plenty of conspiracies and organised crimes have leaked out. It's just that
you haven't heard of them.

--
Democracy is a fraud where the voter's minds are swayed and controlled by a
corrupt partisan media.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site

Ted

Jan 18, 2023, 12:36:31 AM1/18/23
On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 15:13:22 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:
LOL. There are real conspiracies under your nose that you don't see,
Andrew, because you've swallowed just as much propaganda as have the
rest of us. Instead, you choose to fall for idiotic nonsense, thus
serving the establishment just as much as any libtard or right-tard.
They love people like you they can point to as "conspiracy kooks" and
connect in the public mind with anybody who might begin to reveal
something they really do want to keep hidden (i.e. the stuff you
totally ignore).

Frank Lee

Jan 18, 2023, 1:08:50 AM1/18/23
No, they didn't leak out. Everyone in the world, except
you and your little ring, is involved in The Conspiracy.
You still don't know how much you don't know.

Siri Cruise

Jan 18, 2023, 8:25:53 AM1/18/23
In article
Oko Tillo <f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Correct. So when tens of millions of people are supposedly
> involved in a hiding a conspiracy and yet somehow it never leaks out,
> then only someone incredibly gullible could believe in
> the claim that it was a vast coverup.

The bigger the conspiracy the more likely to be ignored when
leaked.

For example: vast numbers of germans making american beer. And
you won't believe it isn't a conspiracy to let the Nazi ally
Ireland take over the USA on St Patrick's Day.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Oko Tillo

Jan 18, 2023, 10:07:42 AM1/18/23
//

> > > "Tens of millions of people"???????How many people knew of this mistake?
> > > I doubt that NASA and Congress combined even have a million employees.
> > > There are only 534 members in Congress altogether.

> > The nutcase did not limit it to NASA and Congress.

> > YOU CAN'T READ!!
> > (sound familiar?)

> > He also cited:
> > "CIA, MEDIA, Universities, corporations, military, intelligence agencies,
> > presidents, elected and appointed officials and the
> > bureaucracy of certain career state and federal employees"
> > I have no doubt that universities the military alone have more
> > than tens of millions.

> ROTFL! You are insisting that a NASA project and its results were known to everyone in the CIA and > US military? In the military and CIA,access to secret and top secret info is only allowed on a need to > know basis.

And your documented evidence that the Space Shuttle missions were "top secret" would be as follows:

Funny, I seem to recall NASA giving the Space Shuttle a lot of publicity.
Video and all.

And when that disaster occurred, the results of the investigation were
quite public: remember Richard Feynman's demonstration with
the O-ring and a glass of ice water.

Some "top secret"

But to get back to the meat of this thread, do you actually believe
that the Shuttle coming apart in midair was faked, and no one died?

Seriously, do you?

Or was it just another case of your seeing "Sri", and your brain blew up?
Again.

And by the way, what happened to your boast that:
"That yoyo can be assured from the evidence that I usually avoid his posts".

Looks like you're kind of helpless when it comes to me.

Sri