Re: How Will the Supreme Court Respond to the Arpaio Pardon?

MattB

Sep 2, 2017, 12:26:21 PM9/2/17
On Fri, 1 Sep 2017 22:41:28 -0400, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 9/1/17 9:59 PM, Scout wrote:

>>> Is that alone illegal under US law?
>>
>> Meanwhile what about the actual collusion of trying to impact the
>> election between the DNC/Hillary and the Ukrainian government?
>>
>> Wonder if Rudy wants to complain about that?
>
>Go for it! Show your proof... or just run away again.

There are news articles and there are sources....by what you have said
to me that is all the evidence you need. Why want evidence outside
the MSM???

DNC was doing this for Hillary and she didn't know, ROFL

>Either will be an answer...

Rudy Canoza

Sep 2, 2017, 12:35:50 PM9/2/17
Then post them <snicker>

MattB

Sep 2, 2017, 1:26:34 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 09:35:47 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
Fuck yourself.

Go play your headgame with another.

I just typed in "DNC/Hillary and the Ukrainian government" in a Google
search. There is even one from CNN.

You are a definite Troll.

Be Well, Blank page.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 2, 2017, 1:50:12 PM9/2/17
Gotcha!

> Go play your headgame with another.
>
> I just typed in "DNC/Hillary and the Ukrainian government" in a Google
> search. There is even one from CNN.

Yes, you stupid cocksucker, there is:

"DNC denies working with Ukrainian government, but contractor floated
anti-Trump material"
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/dnc-ukraine-trump-material/index.html

There are numerous other stories elaborating that there is no valid
comparison at all. First, it was the DNC, not Clinton. Secondly, there
is *NO* evidence that Ukraine engaged in a long-running operation,
directed by the country's leadership, to corrupt the U.S. election, the
way Russia did.

The first thing to note about the Politico piece is that it goes to
considerable lengths to differentiate the activities of Ukrainian
officials during the election and the broad and evidently Kremlin-led
efforts to assist Trump. “Russia’s effort was personally directed by
Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and
foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence
officials,” Politico’s Kenneth Vogel and David Stern wrote. “There’s
little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine. Longtime
observers suggest that the rampant corruption, factionalism and
economic struggles plaguing the country—not to mention its ongoing
strife with Russia—would render it unable to pull off an ambitious
covert interference campaign in another country’s election.”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/11/did_the_clinton_campaign_collude_with_ukraine.html

There is no comparison. That's settled.

Leo Sgouros

Sep 2, 2017, 1:55:12 PM9/2/17
Are you confusing an election with a campaign? The candidates were already chosen.The *election* was not hacked. If you have the numbers of people whose vote changed because of, erm, "hacked" information, I would like to see them.

> The first thing to note about the Politico piece is that it goes to
> considerable lengths to differentiate the activities of Ukrainian
> officials during the election and the broad and evidently Kremlin-led
> efforts to assist Trump. “Russia’s effort was personally directed by
> Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and
> foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence
> officials,” Politico’s Kenneth Vogel and David Stern wrote. “There’s
> little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine. Longtime
> observers suggest that the rampant corruption, factionalism and
> economic struggles plaguing the country—not to mention its ongoing
> strife with Russia—would render it unable to pull off an ambitious
> covert interference campaign in another country’s election.”
>

> http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/11/did_the_clinton_campaign_collude_with_ukraine.html
>

> There is no comparison. That's settled.

Hardly.

Leo Sgouros

Sep 2, 2017, 2:04:47 PM9/2/17
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 12:50:12 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

CNN)A hacking group tied to the incursion on the Democratic National Committee has been linked to Russian military intelligence, according to a new report by the cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike.

This finding is just the latest indication the Russian government was directly involved in the hack, which led to the release of thousands of emails among Democratic officials. That assessment has been echoed by the US intelligence community.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/crowdstrike-dnc-hack-russian-military/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrowdStrike#cite_note-9

You see why the intelligence agencies circled the wagons? No?
Time will tell, Rudy, you can count on it.

MattB

Sep 2, 2017, 2:34:43 PM9/2/17
That is all I am saying is I am waiting for the evidence I can look at
myself. Rudy believe you show automatically believe anything the MSM
says. The MSM has never lied or been deceptive ever.

Time will tell.

I don't trust the words 'anonymous sources'.

Leo Sgouros

Sep 2, 2017, 2:40:09 PM9/2/17
There is no logic or incentive in Putin using his military intelligence to "hack an election" in order to put Trump in the White House. Before the election, there would be no way to know how such an effort would play out, if it would be successful. If Hillary won, and it was so proven, what exactly has Putin gained? And how does putting an unknown in the White House gain Russia anything? Last, but not least, we are told armies of agents on social media and elsewhere used methods and robots to change the electorate's mind. If it could be done like that, THE DNC AND RNC WOULD ALREADY BE DOING IT. Russian agents COULD NOT have known more about the US electorate than the campaigns themselves.

MattB

Sep 2, 2017, 4:27:49 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 11:40:07 -0700 (PDT), Leo Sgouros
Never thought of it quite that way but very true.

MattB

Sep 2, 2017, 5:04:18 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 10:49:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
Then the only difference is in degree of wrong? I just don't believe
Hillary didn't know.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 2, 2017, 5:42:40 PM9/2/17
No, the difference is Russia actively tried to hack our election, with
the direct help of Trump's campaign, and Ukraine did not. That's the
difference.

TOS tRudey now!

Sep 2, 2017, 6:09:40 PM9/2/17

> Then post them <snicker>

I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.

What say people?

Complaints to:

https://help.easynews.com/customer/portal/emails/new

https://help.easynews.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2190634-easynews-abuse

How do I contact Easynews Abuse?
Easynews Abuse handles all correspondences and inquiries via email. You
can contact Easynews Abuse via email at ab...@easynews.com.

Please include the message header or sample of the message headers for
the post(s) in question.

ab...@easynews.com

https://easynews.com/agreement.html

SPAM. Easynews enforces a zero-tolerance spam policy regarding our users
posts to usenet through our network. It is the sole discretion of
Easynews to determine if a user's posts are considered spam. A
definition of spam can be found at http://spam.abuse.net. If Easynews
has determined that a user has posted 1 or more articles of spam, that
user will be charged a $500 per hour clean-up fee and the user's account
will be canceled immediately and all reasonable efforts will be made by
Easynews to prevent the user from using our network anytime thereafter.

CONTENT. Customer shall not use the system to post or transmit any
illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that
would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or
otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or
regulation. Easynews may remove content from the system at any time and
at its sole discretion. Easynews is not liable for the loss or removal
of any data posted on our system. By using our services, the customer
expressly waives the right to seek damages with respect to any such loss
or removal.

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in
an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose
to receive it.

TOS tRudey now!

Sep 2, 2017, 6:14:40 PM9/2/17

> That's the difference.

MattB

Sep 2, 2017, 7:03:43 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 14:42:37 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
How do you define " hack our election" They did not alter the votes.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 2, 2017, 7:06:30 PM9/2/17
Fuck off, loser.

MattB

Sep 2, 2017, 7:35:56 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 16:06:28 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
For the purpose of debate that is needed.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 2, 2017, 8:28:41 PM9/2/17
> I pooped in my diaper.

Okay.

TOS tRudey now!

Sep 2, 2017, 8:36:03 PM9/2/17

>> diaper.
>
> Okay.

TOS tRudey now!

Sep 2, 2017, 8:41:43 PM9/2/17

> Fuck off, loser.

Mattb.

Sep 2, 2017, 9:38:15 PM9/2/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 17:28:39 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
This is a perfect example of MSM type facts. Edit the reply.

BTW removed your ' Followup-To: alt.fucknozzles'

Yes perfect example.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 2, 2017, 11:36:22 PM9/2/17
right-wingnut fucktards making a mess.

Agreed.

MattB

Sep 3, 2017, 12:09:52 AM9/3/17
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 20:36:19 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
I just say I want more evidence than just the MSM says so. That not
only makes you freak out,, you also show the need to edit post and use
yellow journalism in the same manner I suggest some MSM articles are
done.

You prove my point and lower your own credibility at the same time.

Maybe it is time for some ad hominem from you now.

People have a right to have differing opinions from that of the MSM.
Get used to it not much your kind can do.

TOS tRudey now!

Sep 3, 2017, 11:05:55 AM9/3/17

> right-wingnut fucktards

Rudy Canoza

Sep 3, 2017, 11:42:03 AM9/3/17
You don't want evidence. There is none that you'd accept.

You're saying you want the name of the source, as if that would make any
difference. It wouldn't.

TOS tRudey now!

Sep 3, 2017, 12:45:11 PM9/3/17

> It wouldn't.

Mattb.

Sep 3, 2017, 4:50:13 PM9/3/17
On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 08:41:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
So now you are a mind reading troll. Interesting

>You're saying you want the name of the source, as if that would make any
>difference. It wouldn't.

No I am saying I do not automatically believe the News when they claim
anonymous source. Knowing who the source is does or might give
credibility to the article.

I personally want more verification outside the MSM.

You want blind obedience and belief in anything the MSM says.

Each American can decide for themselves after given all th facts from
a un biased source and you oppose this as your Antifa reject peoples
right of free speech.