Pigs my fly

vallor

Nov 10, 2019, 8:25:35 PM11/10/19
On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 21:26:40 +0000, vallor wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 16:11:13 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>
>> I think I am a victim of the Mandela effect. I distinctly recall that
>> Biden's son died of brain cancer.
>
> I had one of those recently. I remembered the voice in Maenad's "Pigs
> My Fly" as being that of a Satanist. Listened to it the other night --
> turns out, it's a Christian talking about Satanists.
>
> I thought maybe they'd changed the track on Amazon, but my own copy is
> identical. Came to the conclusion that I didn't listen very carefully
> the first time I heard it, and it's not a track I often listen to.
>
> Use headphones:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16l5XWKP6EU
>
> Best heard at 3am with the lights out, heh. (Like a mini horror movie.)

Surprised this didn't generate more interest.

It really is a very nice piece of contemporary horror, replete with spooky
music accompaniment.

[ Crossposted to a.a because it shows how messed up Christian shortwave
radio can get. ]

--
-v

%

Nov 10, 2019, 8:27:23 PM11/10/19
it's the sender no one listens to him obviously

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 10, 2019, 8:33:57 PM11/10/19
On 11 Nov 2019, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>On Sat, 09 Nov 2019, vallor wrote:
>> On Sat, 09 Nov 201, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>>
>>> I think I am a victim of the Mandela effect. I distinctly recall that
>>> Biden's son died of brain cancer.
>>
>> I had one of those recently. I remembered the voice in Maenad's "Pigs
>> My Fly" as being that of a Satanist. Listened to it the other night --
>> turns out, it's a Christian talking about Satanists.
>>
>> I thought maybe they'd changed the track on Amazon, but my own copy is
>> identical. Came to the conclusion that I didn't listen very carefully
>> the first time I heard it, and it's not a track I often listen to.
>>
>> Use headphones:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16l5XWKP6EU
>>
>> Best heard at 3am with the lights out, heh. (Like a mini horror movie.)
>
>Surprised this didn't generate more interest.

Many among the group's erudite don't click on music
or video links.

Many of us believe Usenet is a text-bast forum where
words on the screen is de rigueur and inviolate.

Many of us resent lowbrow rabble attempting to
turn Usenet into some lowbrow's idea of social
media.

HTH.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

vallor

Nov 10, 2019, 8:34:12 PM11/10/19
I guess not, he's a real a**hole apparently.

--
-v

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Nov 11, 2019, 12:54:30 PM11/11/19
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 20:33:54 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "Sir Gregory Hall,
Esq." <greghall@h�me.fake> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<2fehsepdjtod9dkpa...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11 Nov 2019, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Sat, 09 Nov 2019, vallor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Sat, 09 Nov 201, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote: =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ I think I am a victim of the Mandela effect. I distinctly recall that
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Biden's son died of brain cancer.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 I had one of those recently. I remembered the voice in Maenad's
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "Pigs My Fly" as being that of a Satanist. Listened to it the other
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ night =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ --
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ turns out, it's a Christian talking about Satanists. =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 I thought maybe
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ they'd changed the track on Amazon, but my own copy is identical. Came
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ to the conclusion that I didn't listen very carefully the first time I
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ heard it, and it's not a track I often listen to. =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 Use headphones:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=3D16l5XWKP6EU =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 Best heard at
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 3am with the lights out, heh. (Like a mini horror =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ movie.)
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Surprised this didn't generate more interest.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Many among the group's erudite don't click on music or video links.=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Many of us believe Usenet is a text-bast forum where words on the screen
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ is de rigueur and inviolate.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Many of us resent lowbrow rabble attempting to turn Usenet into some
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ lowbrow's idea of social media.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ HTH.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ --=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 Yours Truly, Sir Gregory
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=BB these are easily=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 ign=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C3=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=B8red
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

a whole lotta high-brow'd bucket shitting goin' on...

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Siri Cruise

Nov 11, 2019, 1:39:50 PM11/11/19
In article <1ogw23j.1wzr38vr0wl3nN%snip...@gmail.com>,
snip...@gmail.com (Wader of Doom) wrote:

> Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. <greghall@fake> wrote:
>
> > Many of us
>
> TINU

I am many.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Scatboi g8dgc

Nov 11, 2019, 3:39:51 PM11/11/19
On 11/11/2019 2:58 PM, Wader of Doom wrote:
> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <1ogw23j.1wzr38vr0wl3nN%snip...@gmail.com>,
>> snip...@gmail.com (Wader of Doom) wrote:

>>> TINU
>>
>> I am many.
>
> I am only a few.

You mammy gimme good head.
LOL

Siri Cruise

Nov 11, 2019, 3:42:38 PM11/11/19
In article <1ogw7gj.11dguk893xyz1N%snip...@gmail.com>,
snip...@gmail.com (Wader of Doom) wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <1ogw23j.1wzr38vr0wl3nN%snip...@gmail.com>,
> > snip...@gmail.com (Wader of Doom) wrote:

> > > TINU
> >
> > I am many.
>
> I am only a few.

Consult a sibyl.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 11, 2019, 3:45:55 PM11/11/19
LOL

vallor

Nov 11, 2019, 5:38:23 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:45:51 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:39:47 -0500, Scatboi g8dgc <g8...@noneya.none>
> wrote:

>>> I am only a few.
>>>
>>You mammy gimme good head.
>>LOL
>
> LOL

stupid sig, bro!

Siri Cruise

Nov 11, 2019, 10:30:46 PM11/11/19
In article <1ogw9rn.1ljs0n61rjzcsfN%snip...@gmail.com>,
snip...@gmail.com (Wader of Doom) wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <1ogw7gj.11dguk893xyz1N%snip...@gmail.com>,
> > snip...@gmail.com (Wader of Doom) wrote:

> > > I am only a few.
> >
> > Consult a sibyl.
>
> She'll call me Basil.

Different sibyl.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(Schreiber_book)

Siri Cruise

Nov 12, 2019, 7:40:23 AM11/12/19
In article <1ogx7fa.1cq7ci31gcq9htN%snip...@gmail.com>,
snip...@gmail.com (Wader of Doom) wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <1ogw9rn.1ljs0n61rjzcsfN%snip...@gmail.com>,
> > snip...@gmail.com (Wader of Doom) wrote:

> > > She'll call me Basil.
> >
> > Different sibyl.
> >
> > <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(Schreiber_book)>
>
> One of those personalities thought she was an astrophysicist
> and another thought she was the FNVW of AUK. Yet another
> was addicted to masturbation using a ride-on mechanical aid
> that she called Sybian (no relation).

There was George Clooney's project in Burn After Reading.

> These should not be confused with the coprolalia sufferer
> who thinks he was a Colonel in the army; he's really just a
> sad little old man with a chip on his shoulder who play-acts
> being a barrack-room lawyer on Usenet.

What a bunch of loons. Still it's right there in the newsgroup: alt.atheism.

Sn!pe

Nov 12, 2019, 8:31:44 AM11/12/19
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]
> > > Different sibyl.
> > >
> > > <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(Schreiber_book)>
> >
> > One of those personalities thought she was an astrophysicist
> > and another thought she was the FNVW of AUK. Yet another
> > was addicted to masturbation using a ride-on mechanical aid
> > that she called Sybian (no relation).
>
> There was George Clooney's project in Burn After Reading.
>
> > These should not be confused with the coprolalia sufferer
> > who thinks he was a Colonel in the army; he's really just a
> > sad little old man with a chip on his shoulder who play-acts
> > being a barrack-room lawyer on Usenet.
>
> What a bunch of loons. Still it's right there in the newsgroup: alt.atheism.

Alas, Usenet is the Land of Loons in these fine latter days.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.

Siri Cruise

Nov 12, 2019, 8:45:35 AM11/12/19
In article <1ogxk3w.ceu76e297tf7N%snip...@gmail.com>,
It's sign of the Lord Donald; it's the end of daze.

Sn!pe

Nov 12, 2019, 4:23:52 PM11/12/19
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]
> > > There was George Clooney's project in Burn After Reading.

> > > What a bunch of loons. Still it's right there in the newsgroup:
> > > alt.atheism.
> >
> > Alas, Usenet is the Land of Loons in these fine latter days.
>
> It's sign of the Lord Donald; it's the end of daze.

Certain aged men of Bodrahan say that indeed there sitteth
somewhere a Thing that is called Trogool, that is neither god
nor beast, that turneth the leaves of a book, black and white,
black and white, until he come to the words: Mai Doon Izahn,
which means The End For Ever, and book and gods and worlds
shall be no more.

~~ Lord Dunsany: The Gods of Pegana -
The Thing That Is Neither God Nor Beast.

Siri Cruise

Nov 12, 2019, 7:22:47 PM11/12/19
In article <1ogy5ft.tgzerh1en9opqN%snip...@gmail.com>,
Mung is my copilot.

I heard the Lovecraft was a fan of Dunsany. Dunsany put his gods in far off
Pegana. Lovecraft took those gods and put them in his society.

Sn!pe

Nov 13, 2019, 3:38:17 AM11/13/19
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Siri Cruise

Nov 13, 2019, 4:56:25 AM11/13/19
In article <1ogz0fp.l8p1akybuytoN%snip...@gmail.com>,
I always what was the native language of the daughter of Elfland's king.
Rowlings was right about unicorn hunting.

Sn!pe

Nov 14, 2019, 8:29:42 AM11/14/19
I could never approach the Unicorn in Zork II, maybe I should try again.

Siri Cruise

Nov 14, 2019, 9:50:01 AM11/14/19

Sn!pe

Nov 14, 2019, 10:06:20 AM11/14/19
Did you burst the bubble?

Siri Cruise

Nov 14, 2019, 1:22:50 PM11/14/19
In article <1oh1due.17exbr68fk62gN%snip...@gmail.com>,
I hated doing so. It wasn't yours, was it?

vallor

Nov 15, 2019, 3:36:56 AM11/15/19
Meanwhile, none of you guys commented on the actual music track, which is
really good art and almost like a mini horror movie.

Maenad is a rare and interesting artist. Her albums are "A Thousand
Petals" and "Flowers for Solomon".

https://www.amazon.com/Maenad/e/B000APODFI/

Experimental and creepy.

I'll be posting the track in question as a wav file, just as soon as my CD
arrives. (It's out of print, so had to find it from a seller on the East
coast.)

Truth be told, both (short) albums are great, but that one track is
guaranteed to scare yer Mom.

--
-v

Sn!pe

Nov 15, 2019, 5:40:23 PM11/15/19
vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:

> Meanwhile, none of you guys commented on the actual music track, which is
> really good art and almost like a mini horror movie.
>
> Maenad is a rare and interesting artist. Her albums are "A Thousand
> Petals" and "Flowers for Solomon".
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Maenad/e/B000APODFI/
>
> Experimental and creepy.
>
> I'll be posting the track in question as a wav file, just as soon as my CD
> arrives. (It's out of print, so had to find it from a seller on the East
> coast.)
>
> Truth be told, both (short) albums are great, but that one track is
> guaranteed to scare yer Mom.

I just listened to the sample but ICBA to listen hard enough to
get the words. I don't think it's for me, Satanists or otherwise;
in any case, colour me agnostic.

Besides, Mai Doon Izahn will be here RSN.

Sn!pe

Nov 15, 2019, 5:45:50 PM11/15/19
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]
> > > I hunted a bunch of unicorns in Valorim.
> > >
> > > <http://ironycentral.com/harehunter/Avernum3/Maps1/id29.html>
> >
> > Did you burst the bubble?
>
> I hated doing so. It wasn't yours, was it?

My bubble floated away, iridescent in the south sea sun.

Siri Cruise

Nov 15, 2019, 6:15:41 PM11/15/19
In article <1oh3svv.1jyxfrfaa5jvxN%snip...@gmail.com>,
Over to the Land of Oz? Or Aus?

Siri Cruise

Nov 15, 2019, 6:32:55 PM11/15/19
In article <1oh3t51.1mlz6k21ygf8nhN%snip...@gmail.com>,
snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
> > Meanwhile, none of you guys commented on the actual music track, which is
> > really good art and almost like a mini horror movie.
> >
> > Maenad is a rare and interesting artist. Her albums are "A Thousand
> > Petals" and "Flowers for Solomon".

Insufficiently textured.

> I just listened to the sample but ICBA to listen hard enough to
> get the words. I don't think it's for me, Satanists or otherwise;
> in any case, colour me agnostic.
>
> Besides, Mai Doon Izahn will be here RSN.

Always go with KLF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9V7ZaXejdI

Sn!pe

Nov 16, 2019, 5:51:38 AM11/16/19
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <1oh3t51.1mlz6k21ygf8nhN%snip...@gmail.com>,
> snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>
> > vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Meanwhile, none of you guys commented on the actual music track, which is
> > > really good art and almost like a mini horror movie.
> > >
> > > Maenad is a rare and interesting artist. Her albums are "A Thousand
> > > Petals" and "Flowers for Solomon".
>
> Insufficiently textured.
>
> > I just listened to the sample but ICBA to listen hard enough to
> > get the words. I don't think it's for me, Satanists or otherwise;
> > in any case, colour me agnostic.
> >
> > Besides, Mai Doon Izahn will be here RSN.
>
> Always go with KLF <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9V7ZaXejdI>

Mu Metal, very high permeability.

Sn!pe

Nov 16, 2019, 6:00:30 AM11/16/19

> > > I hated doing so. It wasn't yours, was it?
> >
> > My bubble floated away, iridescent in the south sea sun.
>
> Over to the Land of Oz? Or Aus?

Oz is arid, it's a tough environment for iridescent bubbles.

Siri Cruise

Nov 16, 2019, 11:35:31 AM11/16/19
In article <1oh4qw3.1g6hcm086uj5iN%snip...@gmail.com>,
Justify, brother, justify.

Siri Cruise

Nov 16, 2019, 1:36:47 PM11/16/19
In article <1oh4rix.1v9cn471rpjzuvN%snip...@gmail.com>,
snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> > > My bubble floated away, iridescent in the south sea sun.
> >
> > Over to the Land of Oz? Or Aus?
>
> Oz is arid, it's a tough environment for iridescent bubbles.

So you're saying the documentary _Oz the Great and Powerful_ was a lie? Me faith
in the world is utterly crushed.

Sn!pe

Nov 17, 2019, 5:40:56 AM11/17/19
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <1oh4rix.1v9cn471rpjzuvN%snip...@gmail.com>,
> snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> > > Over to the Land of Oz? Or Aus?
> >
> > Oz is arid, it's a tough environment for iridescent bubbles.
>
> So you're saying the documentary _Oz the Great and Powerful_ was a lie?
> Me faith in the world is utterly crushed.

Don't take it too hard.

# Life is but a dream, shaboom, shaboom. [fingerpop]

Siri Cruise

Nov 17, 2019, 11:43:08 AM11/17/19
In article <1oh6lk6.40dqrv50e2bzN%snip...@gmail.com>,
snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <1oh4rix.1v9cn471rpjzuvN%snip...@gmail.com>,
> > snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> > > Oz is arid, it's a tough environment for iridescent bubbles.
> >
> > So you're saying the documentary _Oz the Great and Powerful_ was a lie?
> > Me faith in the world is utterly crushed.
>
> Don't take it too hard.
>
> # Life is but a dream, shaboom, shaboom. [fingerpop]

I am so naive and impressionable. Next you're going to tell me John McLane
didn't save all those people in Los Angeles, but let them be killed.

vallor

Nov 17, 2019, 3:44:30 PM11/17/19
On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 15:32:34 -0800, Siri Cruise wrote:

> In article <1oh3t51.1mlz6k21ygf8nhN%snip...@gmail.com>,
> snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>
>> vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Meanwhile, none of you guys commented on the actual music track,
>> > which is really good art and almost like a mini horror movie.
>> >
>> > Maenad is a rare and interesting artist. Her albums are "A Thousand
>> > Petals" and "Flowers for Solomon".
>
> Insufficiently textured.
>
>> I just listened to the sample but ICBA to listen hard enough to get the
>> words. I don't think it's for me, Satanists or otherwise;
>> in any case, colour me agnostic.
>>
>> Besides, Mai Doon Izahn will be here RSN.
>
> Always go with KLF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9V7ZaXejdI

I listened with interest.

While it certainly evokes emotion, the emotion evoked was similar to rain
on asphalt on a dreary, rainy day.

It's not a horror movie track. You don't get the gullible shortwave
Christian telling the listener, in breathless tones, that her friend used
to be a Satanist, and she was doing human sacrifice left and right.

--
-v

Siri Cruise

Nov 17, 2019, 4:33:19 PM11/17/19
In article <h3dppb...@mid.individual.net>, vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
wrote:

> > Always go with KLF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9V7ZaXejdI
>
> I listened with interest.
>
> While it certainly evokes emotion, the emotion evoked was similar to rain
> on asphalt on a dreary, rainy day.

It's the kind of weirdness KLF did. Does?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPjggN-KByI
With Tammy Wynette.

> It's not a horror movie track. You don't get the gullible shortwave
> Christian telling the listener, in breathless tones, that her friend used
> to be a Satanist, and she was doing human sacrifice left and right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyfUG4fXo1U
Satanic Valley Girl Ritual

MK

Nov 18, 2019, 10:36:52 PM11/18/19

"vallor" <val...@cultnix.org> wrote in message
Why do you don't that it probably happened?

%

Nov 19, 2019, 9:15:55 AM11/19/19
he always don'ts , i've seen him don't lots of things ,
i even don't that his don'ts are really don'ts