Theology, via Jim Jeffries.

Oko Tillo

Jan 27, 2023, 7:29:48 PM1/27/23
"And what's Hell meant to be like: fire and brimstone and
eternal agony? That's what's written in the Bible. That's
God's book. As far as I know, the Devil hasn't brought
out a book. We don't know His side of the argument, right?
If you ask me, God and the Devil are having an argument
and the Devil's being a bigger fuckin' man. Cause God's
just writing shit about him, and the Devil's going
"I'm not even going to fuckin' comment son, if you're
talking about me like that".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPLw0tdgMfc

(Vg'f uhzbe. Juvpu V cerqvpg zrnaf vg jvyy JUBBFU evtug bire Negvr'f urnq.)

Sri

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 7:42:00 PM1/27/23
He claims religious beliefs which are faith, not fact, are wrong?
Is this the only ignorant atheist?

Oko Tillo

Jan 27, 2023, 8:44:42 PM1/27/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 5:42:00 PM UTC-7, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 4:29:48 PM UTC-8, f.spl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "And what's Hell meant to be like: fire and brimstone and
> > eternal agony? That's what's written in the Bible. That's
> > God's book. As far as I know, the Devil hasn't brought
> > out a book. We don't know His side of the argument, right?
> > If you ask me, God and the Devil are having an argument
> > and the Devil's being a bigger fuckin' man. Cause God's
> > just writing shit about him, and the Devil's going
> > "I'm not even going to fuckin' comment son, if you're
> > talking about me like that".

//

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPLw0tdgMfc
>
> > (Vg'f uhzbe. Juvpu V cerqvpg zrnaf vg jvyy JUBBFU evtug bire Negvr'f urnq.)

> He claims religious beliefs which are faith, not fact, are wrong?
> Is this the only ignorant atheist?

It's humor, son.

Which, if you undid the rot13 -- you've been on Usenet for 20 years
and you still don't know about rot13? -- you'd see that I addressed you specifically
about that.

Oh, and by the way, I'd enjoy watching you walk into any church
like the Souther Baptist ones I was raised in and try to tell them
that beliefs such as the life, ministry, death, and resurrection of Jesus
are not matters of fact. It would be most entertaining.

Sir

JWS

Jan 27, 2023, 9:35:53 PM1/27/23
Can not think of anything more
useless than faith.

Ted

Jan 27, 2023, 9:42:04 PM1/27/23
LOL. Indeed.

Ted

Jan 27, 2023, 9:43:50 PM1/27/23
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:29:46 -0800 (PST), Oko Tillo
<f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "And what's Hell meant to be like: fire and brimstone and
> eternal agony? That's what's written in the Bible. That's
> God's book. As far as I know, the Devil hasn't brought
> out a book. We don't know His side of the argument, right?
> If you ask me, God and the Devil are having an argument
> and the Devil's being a bigger fuckin' man. Cause God's
> just writing shit about him, and the Devil's going
> "I'm not even going to fuckin' comment son, if you're
> talking about me like that".

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

> (Vg'f uhzbe. Juvpu V cerqvpg zrnaf vg jvyy JUBBFU evtug bire
Negvr'f urnq.)

> Sri

LMAO! As it did. :-)

Mitchell Holman

Jan 27, 2023, 9:46:37 PM1/27/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
If all your beliefs are just faith
why do you get so upset when we disprove
your Exodus myth?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 28, 2023, 3:36:44 AM1/28/23
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

Oko Tillo

Jan 28, 2023, 8:06:08 AM1/28/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 7:43:50 PM UTC-7, Jack Sovalot wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:29:46 -0800 (PST), Oko Tillo
> <f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "And what's Hell meant to be like: fire and brimstone and
> > eternal agony? That's what's written in the Bible. That's
> > God's book. As far as I know, the Devil hasn't brought
> > out a book. We don't know His side of the argument, right?
> > If you ask me, God and the Devil are having an argument
> > and the Devil's being a bigger fuckin' man. Cause God's
> > just writing shit about him, and the Devil's going
> > "I'm not even going to fuckin' comment son, if you're
> > talking about me like that".
>

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

//

> > (Vg'f uhzbe. Juvpu V cerqvpg zrnaf vg jvyy JUBBFU evtug bire
> Negvr'f urnq.)

> LMAO! As it did. :-)

Yep. Two decades on Usenet and he still hasn't learned about that
useful encoding site.

Sad.

Sri

Oko Tillo

Jan 28, 2023, 8:06:23 AM1/28/23
On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 1:36:44 AM UTC-7, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 5:44:42 PM UTC-8, f.spl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > >
> > //

//

> > > He claims religious beliefs which are faith, not fact, are wrong?
> > > Is this the only ignorant atheist?
> > It's humor, son.

> > Which, if you undid the rot13 -- you've been on Usenet for 20 years
> > and you still don't know about rot13? -- you'd see that I addressed you specifically
> > about that.

> > Oh, and by the way, I'd enjoy watching you walk into any church
> > like the Souther Baptist ones I was raised in and try to tell them
> > that beliefs such as the life, ministry, death, and resurrection of Jesus
> > are not matters of fact. It would be most entertaining.

> YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

Funny, no one else seems to hold that opinion.
Of course the others here have a functioning sense of humor.

Oh, and by the way, what happened to your claim that
"That yoyo can be assured from the evidence that I usually avoid his posts".?

Doesn't look like you're doing too great a job of that.

Sri

Oko Tillo

Jan 28, 2023, 8:09:10 AM1/28/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 7:46:37 PM UTC-7, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 4:29:48 PM UTC-8, f.spl...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> >> "And what's Hell meant to be like: fire and brimstone and
> >> eternal agony? That's what's written in the Bible. That's
> >> God's book. As far as I know, the Devil hasn't brought
> >> out a book. We don't know His side of the argument, right?
> >> If you ask me, God and the Devil are having an argument
> >> and the Devil's being a bigger fuckin' man. Cause God's
> >> just writing shit about him, and the Devil's going
> >> "I'm not even going to fuckin' comment son, if you're
> >> talking about me like that".
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPLw0tdgMfc
> >>
> >> (Vg'f uhzbe. Juvpu V cerqvpg zrnaf vg jvyy JUBBFU evtug bire Negvr'f
> >> urnq.)
> >>

> >> Sri

//

> > He claims religious beliefs which are faith, not fact, are wrong?

> If all your beliefs are just faith
> why do you get so upset when we disprove
> your Exodus myth?

Actually, I was thinking about that.
Does he just have faith that such an event occurred,
or does he have faith that all the miracles -- parting the sea,
manna, water from the rock and all the rest, actually happened?

Sri

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 28, 2023, 8:30:28 AM1/28/23
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:29:46 -0800 (PST), Oko Tillo
<f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Prolly.

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh" - Robert Heinlein

But believers don't like their beliefs being laughed at, even when
they bring them up first where they are inappropriate and make
ridiculous claims for impossibilities which obviously never happen.

They're at least borderline narcissistic and incapable of seeing it
from their audience's perspective, and are mortally offended when the
other guy sees it from his own.

Ted

Jan 28, 2023, 5:19:31 PM1/28/23
On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 05:06:05 -0800 (PST), Oko Tillo
<f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 7:43:50 PM UTC-7, Jack Sovalot wrote:
> > On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:29:46 -0800 (PST), Oko Tillo
> > <f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > "And what's Hell meant to be like: fire and brimstone and
> > > eternal agony? That's what's written in the Bible. That's
> > > God's book. As far as I know, the Devil hasn't brought
> > > out a book. We don't know His side of the argument, right?
> > > If you ask me, God and the Devil are having an argument
> > > and the Devil's being a bigger fuckin' man. Cause God's
> > > just writing shit about him, and the Devil's going
> > > "I'm not even going to fuckin' comment son, if you're
> > > talking about me like that".
> >

> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

> //

> > > (Vg'f uhzbe. Juvpu V cerqvpg zrnaf vg jvyy JUBBFU evtug bire
> > Negvr'f urnq.)

> > LMAO! As it did. :-)

> Yep. Two decades on Usenet and he still hasn't learned about that
> useful encoding site.

> Sad.

> Sri

That's just simple stupidity. Same with Duke,
he never figured it out either. What I find sad
is that the guy can't seem to relax.

Still, though, he hasn't yet croaked. A good
friend of mine, otoh, died at age 66 from a
stroke. He'd always harbored resentments,
so I'm guessing that was a factor.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 28, 2023, 8:38:08 PM1/28/23
You are too stupid to know the difference between faith and fact.

You were "raised" in a Southern Baptist church??? Holy shit! Your parents could not afford a house?

That is one of your atheist standard excuses for a stupid lie.

Oko Tillo

Jan 28, 2023, 11:26:13 PM1/28/23
On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 6:38:08 PM UTC-7, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 5:44:42 PM UTC-8, f.spl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > >
> > //

> > > He claims religious beliefs which are faith, not fact, are wrong?
> > > Is this the only ignorant atheist?

//

> > It's humor, son.

> > Which, if you undid the rot13 -- you've been on Usenet for 20 years
> > and you still don't know about rot13? -- you'd see that I addressed you specifically
> > about that.

> > Oh, and by the way, I'd enjoy watching you walk into any church
> > like the Souther Baptist ones I was raised in and try to tell them
> > that beliefs such as the life, ministry, death, and resurrection of Jesus
> > are not matters of fact. It would be most entertaining.

> You are too stupid to know the difference between faith and fact.

I am smart enough to know that that's the mantra you've
chanted here ad infinitum and ad nauseum.

Doesn't mean that anyone else accepts it.

> You were "raised" in a Southern Baptist church??? Holy shit! Your parents could not afford a house?

Yuk yuk yuk. Thassa a real knee slapper, boy!

> That is one of your atheist standard excuses for a stupid lie.

Two problems with that, ol' son:

1) I've told you repeatedly that I am not an atheist, so I don't
know why you lied about that, and

2) What:"lie"? Point to it. Quote me.
Go:

Sri