Atheism leads to a lack of simplicity

Cornette B. Meltzer

Feb 21, 2024, 6:08:35 AMFeb 21
Elegance in the laws of nature is necessary for scientific explanations.
Ironic!!!!!!!

Dawn Flood

Feb 21, 2024, 11:39:21 AMFeb 21
On 2/21/24 5:08 AM, Cornette B. Meltzer wrote:
>Elegance in the laws of nature is necessary for scientific explanations.
>Ironic!!!!!!!

What would be the alternative?

Dawn

%

Feb 21, 2024, 11:41:11 AMFeb 21
you'll only ignore me

Your Founding Gangsters Erred On Christianity

Feb 21, 2024, 1:25:31 PMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:08:35 AM UTC-5, Cornette B. Meltzer wrote:

>Atheism leads to a lack of simplicity

SO WHY ARE YOU STILL A FUCKING ATHEIST?

JWS

Feb 21, 2024, 1:46:03 PMFeb 21
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 5:08:35 AM UTC-6, Cornette B. Meltzer wrote:
> Elegance in the laws of nature is necessary for scientific explanations.
> Ironic!!!!!!!
I see no connection between the title
and the content. I suspect your
definitions are different from mine.

Ted

Feb 21, 2024, 1:51:37 PMFeb 21
Same here, glad you mentioned it.

%

Feb 21, 2024, 4:39:11 PMFeb 21
we can only hope

Randolf Richardson

Feb 21, 2024, 5:10:52 PMFeb 21
As opposed to what? An atheist who isn't regularly engaging in sexual intercourse?

--
Randolf Richardson - ran...@canadianatheists.ca
Canadian atheists - True, Northern, Strong, and Free

Randolf Richardson

Feb 21, 2024, 5:12:02 PMFeb 21
How is that ironic? (Please keep it simple because I'm a natural blonde.)

Yap Honghor

Feb 21, 2024, 8:31:58 PMFeb 21
Because there is no existence of any pixie creature to do otherwise!!!
It is rather hard to open up your simplistic junk head!

%

Feb 21, 2024, 11:07:22 PMFeb 21
do you ever say anything nice about anything

Skeeter

Feb 22, 2024, 7:37:54 AMFeb 22
In article <4a9738e4-251a-4a7a...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 2:25:31 AM UTC+8, Your Founding Gangsters Erred On Christianity wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:08:35 AM UTC-5, Cornette B. Meltzer wrote:
> >

> > >Atheism leads to a lack of simplicity
> >
> > SO WHY ARE YOU STILL A FUCKING ATHEIST?
> Because there is no existence of any pixie creature to do otherwise!!!

How do you know there is no pixie?