Sovalot Rants Like a Lunatic

Viktor Tandofsky

Dec 14, 2021, 5:50:18 PM12/14/21
Viktor Tandofsky
2:48 PM (now)
On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 2:35:24 PM UTC-8, Jack Sovalot wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 13:39:58 -0800 (PST), Viktor Tandofsky
> <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Viktor Tandofsky's profile photo
> > Viktor Tandofsky
> > 1:36 PM (now)
> > On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 12:54:25 PM UTC-8, Tim wrote:

> be Zombicron.

> motorbike moron.

> > > You believe jesus was a zombie, but not that he was a fact.
> > > Jesus resurrection is a religious belief.
>
> > Religious beliefs are not facts, idiot.
> You fucking imbecile. Ask any christer whether or not it's true that
> Jesus rose from the dead. They try their best to believe it's a fact.
> Read 1 Corinthians 15:17 "And if Christ be not raised, your faith is
> vain; ye are yet in your sins."

http://faculty.valenciacollege.edu/drogers/factopinion/belieffact3.html

Religious beliefs are Faith, not facts

Jack Sovalot

Dec 14, 2021, 6:22:57 PM12/14/21
On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 14:50:16 -0800 (PST), Viktor Tandofsky
> Religious beliefs are Faith, not facts

Stop saying I rant like a lunatic!!! It's not true!!!! NOT TRUE!!!!!!
NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!! NOT TRUE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

STOP SAYING THAT!!!! STOP IT!!!! STOP IT!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!1
STOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAARGGHHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Malkin

Dec 14, 2021, 6:45:54 PM12/14/21
Faith is belief without facts.

Michelle Malkin

Dec 14, 2021, 6:48:52 PM12/14/21
He won't get it. He raves like a lunatic so often he doesn't even
realize that he is a lunatic. He won't even know that you are
imitating him.

Ted

Dec 14, 2021, 7:14:29 PM12/14/21
Good call.

Ted

Dec 14, 2021, 7:15:53 PM12/14/21
Spot on. It's believing bullshit. Or trying to believe it. Most
christers don't really believe they're gonna live after they die.

John Locke

Dec 16, 2021, 3:09:53 PM12/16/21
On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 14:50:16 -0800 (PST), Viktor Tandofsky
....exactly. So what's the point ??

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to
terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit"

Thomas Paine (1737-1809).

Christopher A. Lee

Dec 16, 2021, 3:25:05 PM12/16/21
Then why does Mad Joe imagine religious beliefs like Moses and the
Exodus are fact, in spite of evidence to the contrary by
archaeologists?

...and why does he call us liars when we point this out, not even the
archaeolologists whose work was published?...

Viktor Tandofsky

Dec 16, 2021, 3:31:50 PM12/16/21

Viktor Tandofsky

Dec 16, 2021, 3:41:05 PM12/16/21

JWS

Dec 16, 2021, 4:45:36 PM12/16/21
ROFLMAO!

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch

Jun 4, 2023, 11:41:10 PM6/4/23
KUSS KRIME SUSPECT INCIDENT REPORT
GROUPS: alt.atheism
SUSPECT: John Locke <johnnyd...@demonmail.com>
EXHIBIT: <mq6nrg93qdb73o72d...@4ax.com>
KRISPY KOUNT: 4
ASSIGNED UNIT: Vulgarity Vigilantes
KUSS KRIME SCORE: 4
All suspects are guilty until proven krispy in a kourt of kombat.

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch & Profanity Patrol says:

John Locke <johnnyd...@demonmail.com>
has triggered the Cuss Cop Profanity Patrol slime speech detector.
The suspect has either posted or quoted suspected wicked words.
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch Unit has compiled a kuss krime komplaint.

Komplaint assigned to Cuss Cop Unit: Vulgarity Vigilantes.
Komplaint Message # <mq6nrg93qdb73o72d...@4ax.com>
The krispy wicked word kount for this message is : 4.

This suspect has a krispy kriminal wreckord kount of: 4.

This user may be in danger of kondemnation and kozmik krispy.
Below are some lines in which the bad words appear.
WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY, LEWDNESS, BLASPHEMY, OR HATE!

[hit][73][Jack Sovalot]
>On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 2:35:24 PM UTC-8, Jack Sovalot wrote:

[hit][73][christer]
>> You fucking imbecile. Ask any christer whether or not it's true that

[hit][73][fucking]
>> You fucking imbecile. Ask any christer whether or not it's true that

[hit][74][christers]

--
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch (krispy kuss kop)
Kounting krispy kuss for kozmik krispy kourt.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 5:26:30 AM6/6/23
The resurrection is a general concept of Judaism and is being used for the dead criminal Jesus!
However, being a jew who believes in Judaism, why are you associated with that stupid character?

Skeeter

Jun 6, 2023, 9:45:29 AM6/6/23
In article <1ba4807e-1761-4b83...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
How is he a criminal?

He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land

Jun 6, 2023, 12:23:22 PM6/6/23
On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 5:50:18 PM UTC-5, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
He must have some dirty Jewish blood running through his vein...

JUDAISM IS FICTION...

Mitchell Holman

Jun 6, 2023, 2:00:58 PM6/6/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
Arrested, thrown in jail, put on trial,
convicted, executed.

Yep, that is the criminal process at work.

Skeeter

Jun 6, 2023, 4:00:51 PM6/6/23
In article <XnsB01B8424F9267...@69.80.102.48>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
Sounds like how the left works. So you either believe in the bible or
you don't. Do you believe he got a fair trial?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 8:51:26 PM6/6/23
Conning people, just like you being taken in as a fool!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 8:56:09 PM6/6/23
You have to ask the Romans whether or not they gave him a fair trial!
But claiming to be a pixie, he apparently died without utilizing his fake magical power to save himself...

Mitchell Holman

Jun 6, 2023, 9:33:23 PM6/6/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
You are the one who brought up Jesus.

If you aren't familiar with the Bible
I suggest you read it more and post here less.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 6, 2023, 9:39:29 PM6/6/23
"hhya...@gmail.com" <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote in
Just imagine if, during his trial, Jesus
had just turned everyone's water into wine.
"Hey, guys, hold on a second, this guy has a
real talent here! Never mind the trial, I have
a place for him in my household!"

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 1:59:12 PM6/7/23
In article <29d6cf16-89b7-490c...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
How is he a criminal? Conning people isn't a crime. What did he get in
return? You are a fool yapster.

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 2:01:41 PM6/7/23
In article <2fcff1b5-7a55-4a98...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
He never claimed to be a "pixie".

If the bible is true then he was supposed to die. You obviously never
read it. You are just trolling.

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 2:03:52 PM6/7/23
In article <XnsB01BD0D9AA1CC...@69.80.101.49>,
No I didn't. Yap did. Pl ease try to learn usenet.

> If you aren't familiar with the Bible
> I suggest you read it more and post here less.

I will do as I please. I obviously know more about it than you do.

How was Jesus a criminal?

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 2:04:32 PM6/7/23
In article <XnsB01BD1E24F62E...@69.80.101.57>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
The only refute these fakes can come up with.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 9:47:10 PM6/8/23
Conning people is not a crime?
How do you know he did not con people for their money?

You mean he should be treated like those American televangelists who conned vast amount of money to buy yachts, mansions, jet planes, fleets of cars, and tons of gold bars? Surely, your living in a trailer park is because you are a contributor of their criminal wealth!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 9:49:31 PM6/8/23
The refute is totally sensible and logical...the criminal could not save himself from death, what more do you you want???

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 1:16:21 PM6/9/23
In article <804457df-7306-46da...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
No.

> How do you know he did not con people for their money?

How do you know he did?

> You mean he should be treated like those American televangelists who conned vast amount of money to buy yachts, mansions, jet planes, fleets of cars, and tons of gold bars? Surely, your living in a trailer park is because you are a contributor of their criminal wealth!!!

There are good ones and there are bad ones. The bible talks about false
prophets. You fakes only see black and white. Now prove I live in a
trailer park or be known as a liar again.

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 1:33:43 PM6/9/23
In article <04d198f8-c0b9-42d9...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
What criminal? Do you support the death penalty?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 8:47:21 PM6/9/23
Scamming money is no crime, therefore religions are allowed to scam freely, I see!

> > How do you know he did not con people for their money?
> How do you know he did?

Do you know the meaning of con?

> > You mean he should be treated like those American televangelists who conned vast amount of money to buy yachts, mansions, jet planes, fleets of cars, and tons of gold bars? Surely, your living in a trailer park is because you are a contributor of their criminal wealth!!!
> There are good ones and there are bad ones. The bible talks about false
> prophets. You fakes only see black and white. Now prove I live in a
> trailer park or be known as a liar again.

Those fake televangelists are con people, scamming money just like churches do!
You either have a just heart or you are not...it is black and white and from your own reaction, you are a black person!

Mitchell Holman

Jun 9, 2023, 9:48:54 PM6/9/23

> In article <04d198f8-c0b9-42d9...@googlegroups.com>,
> hhya...@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 2:04:32 AM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
>> > In article <XnsB01BD1E24F62E...@69.80.101.57>,
>> > noe...@verizon.net says...

If Jesus wasn't a criminal why was
he arrested and tried and executed?

%

Jun 9, 2023, 9:53:36 PM6/9/23
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
>> In article <04d198f8-c0b9-42d9...@googlegroups.com>,
>> hhya...@gmail.com says...

treason

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 5:11:05 AM6/10/23
When Scooter is cornered by any one, he resorts to yawn as the answer, thinking that we will let him off easily!!!

Skeeter

Jun 10, 2023, 10:50:20 AM6/10/23
In article <da3a2ed1-afd0-4a7e...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
You avoided the question.

> > > You mean he should be treated like those American televangelists who conned vast amount of money to buy yachts, mansions, jet planes, fleets of cars, and tons of gold bars? Surely, your living in a trailer park is because you are a contributor of their criminal wealth!!!
> > There are good ones and there are bad ones. The bible talks about false
> > prophets. You fakes only see black and white. Now prove I live in a
> > trailer park or be known as a liar again.
>
> Those fake televangelists are con people, scamming money just like churches do!
> You either have a just heart or you are not...it is black and white and from your own reaction, you are a black person!

So you must be a racist.

Skeeter

Jun 10, 2023, 10:51:30 AM6/10/23
In article <XnsB01ED37C5A1DA...@69.80.101.49>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article <04d198f8-c0b9-42d9...@googlegroups.com>,
> > hhya...@gmail.com says...

You tell us. How many people sit in jail right now who are innocent?

Skeeter

Jun 10, 2023, 10:52:31 AM6/10/23
In article <b1f5b933-2fe9-4f25...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 9:48:54 AM UTC+8, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
> > > In article <04d198f8-c0b9-42d9...@googlegroups.com>,
> > > hhya...@gmail.com says...

Easy? You fakes are like a walk thru the park.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 10, 2023, 2:15:32 PM6/10/23

> In article <XnsB01ED37C5A1DA...@69.80.101.49>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>
>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>>
>> > In article
>> > <04d198f8-c0b9-42d9...@googlegroups.com>,
>> > hhya...@gmail.com says...

Jesus never said he was innocent.

Skeeter

Jun 10, 2023, 6:01:34 PM6/10/23
In article <XnsB01F869E9ADC6...@69.80.102.56>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsB01ED37C5A1DA...@69.80.101.49>,
> > noe...@verizon.net says...
> >>
> >> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

So, what's your point? What were his crimes?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 9:06:18 PM6/10/23
You don't have the courage to go back to ask the executing Romans, do you?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 10, 2023, 9:51:38 PM6/10/23

> In article <XnsB01F869E9ADC6...@69.80.102.56>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>
>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>>
>> > In article <XnsB01ED37C5A1DA...@69.80.101.49>,
>> > noe...@verizon.net says...

Read your Bible.

Skeeter

Jun 11, 2023, 2:08:03 PM6/11/23
In article <f6fa0159-e970-4068...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
> > > Jesus never said he was innocent.
> > So, what's your point? What were his crimes?
>
> You don't have the courage to go back to ask the executing Romans, do you?

I have the courage but I don't have a time machine you dumb ass.

Just admit that once again you fucked up.

Skeeter

Jun 11, 2023, 2:09:54 PM6/11/23
In article <XnsB01FD3F3B6E6C...@69.80.101.50>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> >> Jesus never said he was innocent.
> >
> > So, what's your point? What were his crimes?
> >

> Read your Bible.

Oh the irony. You make a claim and run from backing it up. What were his
crimes?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 11, 2023, 2:21:55 PM6/11/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
OK, prove me wrong.

Show us where Jesus said he was innocent.

Skeeter

Jun 11, 2023, 3:15:08 PM6/11/23
In article <XnsB02087B48BC17...@69.80.101.52>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsB01FD3F3B6E6C...@69.80.101.50>,
> > noe...@verizon.net says...

<crickets>

> >> Read your Bible.
> >>

> > Oh the irony. You make a claim and run from backing it up.
>

> OK, prove me wrong.
>
> Show us where Jesus said he was innocent.

I never said he did you moron.

I said there are a lot of innocent people in jail. Stop spinning.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2023, 8:47:17 PM6/11/23
So, now you admit indirectly you are a believing theist???

> Just admit that once again you fucked up.

I don't know who is more fucked up...you I guess!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2023, 8:51:36 PM6/11/23
On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 3:15:08 AM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <XnsB02087B48BC17...@69.80.101.52>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
> >
> > Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
> >
> > > In article <XnsB01FD3F3B6E6C...@69.80.101.50>,
> > > noe...@verizon.net says...

> <crickets>

A criminal being killed for his crime, that much is certain!

> > > Oh the irony. You make a claim and run from backing it up.
> > OK, prove me wrong.
> >
> > Show us where Jesus said he was innocent.
> I never said he did you moron.

You never accept his death was due to criminal charges!

> I said there are a lot of innocent people in jail. Stop spinning.

You mean your justice system is fucked up???

Skeeter

Jun 12, 2023, 2:09:22 PM6/12/23
In article <71df808a-5227-4012...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 2:08:03 AM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <f6fa0159-e970-4068...@googlegroups.com>,
> > hhya...@gmail.com says...
> > > Where did I say that?
> > > You don't have the courage to go back to ask the executing Romans, do you?
> > >
> > I have the courage but I don't have a time machine you dumb ass.
>
> So, now you admit indirectly you are a believing theist???

Are you really this stupid? Where did I say that?

> > Just admit that once again you fucked up.
>
> I don't know who is more fucked up...you I guess!

You are. You make no sense and no one likes you.

Skeeter

Jun 12, 2023, 2:10:33 PM6/12/23
In article <b80603cc-6993-4bad...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 3:15:08 AM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <XnsB02087B48BC17...@69.80.101.52>,
> > noe...@verizon.net says...
> > >
> > > Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

> > <crickets>
>
> A criminal being killed for his crime, that much is certain!

What crimes? Why do you run from that?

> > > OK, prove me wrong.
> > >
> > > Show us where Jesus said he was innocent.
> > I never said he did you moron.
>
> You never accept his death was due to criminal charges!

So you admit you believe.

> > I said there are a lot of innocent people in jail. Stop spinning.
>
> You mean your justice system is fucked up???

Not the point you moron.