Atheism is all about...

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 5:30:34 AM9/20/21
...worshiping yourself.

Where is the magnificence though??

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

JWS

Sep 20, 2021, 5:54:49 AM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:30:34 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> ...worshiping yourself.
Sound like what you do.

> Where is the magnificence though??
It's all about you.

> Michael Christ
Blasphemer

John Locke

Sep 20, 2021, 11:03:30 AM9/20/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:30:31 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>...worshiping yourself.
>
>Where is the magnificence though??

...oh, the irony...coming from a pretentious, self-centered,
self-righteous, proselytizing, Jesus wannabe ! This is
hilarious ! My irony meter is off the scale again.

Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

aaa

Sep 20, 2021, 11:40:08 AM9/20/21
On 2021-09-20 11:03 a.m., John Locke wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:30:31 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ...worshiping yourself.
>>
>> Where is the magnificence though??
>>
> ...oh, the irony...coming from a pretentious, self-centered,
> self-righteous, proselytizing, Jesus wannabe ! This is
> hilarious ! My irony meter is off the scale again.

Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.

Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.

Fortunately, all men of God are going to walk on earth.

> Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
> and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
> they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

John Locke

Sep 20, 2021, 12:08:54 PM9/20/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:40:03 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:

>On 2021-09-20 11:03 a.m., John Locke wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:30:31 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ...worshiping yourself.
>>>
>>> Where is the magnificence though??
>>>
>> ...oh, the irony...coming from a pretentious, self-centered,
>> self-righteous, proselytizing, Jesus wannabe ! This is
>> hilarious ! My irony meter is off the scale again.
>
>Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.
>
>Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.
>
>Fortunately, all men of God are going to walk on earth.

..no, you mean stumble around in a blind, autonomous zombie stupor ?
Theists are already doing that !

aaa

Sep 20, 2021, 12:20:45 PM9/20/21
On 2021-09-20 12:08 p.m., John Locke wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:40:03 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:
>
>> On 2021-09-20 11:03 a.m., John Locke wrote:

>>> ...oh, the irony...coming from a pretentious, self-centered,
>>> self-righteous, proselytizing, Jesus wannabe ! This is
>>> hilarious ! My irony meter is off the scale again.
>>
>> Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.
>>
>> Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.
>>
>> Fortunately, all men of God are going to walk on earth.
>>
> ..no, you mean stumble around in a blind, autonomous zombie stupor ?
> Theists are already doing that !

Is that a judgment of knowledge or a speculation of ignorance?

How well do you know Christ?

Do you know Christ by direct personal experience or do you know Christ
only by hearsay?

> Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
> and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
> they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

Mitchell Holman

Sep 20, 2021, 1:55:28 PM9/20/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:siaa0l$rjb$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2021-09-20 11:03 a.m., John Locke wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:30:31 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ...worshiping yourself.
>>>
>>> Where is the magnificence though??
>>>
>> ...oh, the irony...coming from a pretentious, self-centered,
>> self-righteous, proselytizing, Jesus wannabe ! This is
>> hilarious ! My irony meter is off the scale again.
>
> Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.
>
> Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.

Men of God walk the earth in my
neighborhood all the time. Mormons,
Jehovah's Witnesses, the local Baptist
church trying to replace it's shinking
congregation. What I don't see are any
atheists trying to "convert" anyone.
Why is that, do you think?

aaa

Sep 20, 2021, 2:03:09 PM9/20/21
Lack of spiritual and philosophical knowledge and understanding.

It's evidence of human ignorance.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 20, 2021, 2:29:42 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 2:03:09 PM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-20 1:55 p.m., Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:siaa0l$rjb$1...@dont-email.me:

> >> Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.
> >>
> >> Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.
> >

> > Men of God walk the earth in my
> > neighborhood all the time. Mormons,
> > Jehovah's Witnesses, the local Baptist
> > church trying to replace it's shinking
> > congregation. What I don't see are any
> > atheists trying to "convert" anyone.
> > Why is that, do you think?
> Lack of spiritual and philosophical knowledge and understanding.
>
> It's evidence of human ignorance.

No, it means that atheists are willing to let people make their own choices religionwise.
We don't chase after people to convert them or take advantage of them when they're
having a hard time and can't think straight. One of my cousins was converted that way.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 20, 2021, 2:30:43 PM9/20/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:siaicq$6rv$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2021-09-20 1:55 p.m., Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:siaa0l$rjb$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.
>>>
>>> Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.
>>

>> Men of God walk the earth in my
>> neighborhood all the time. Mormons,
>> Jehovah's Witnesses, the local Baptist
>> church trying to replace it's shinking
>> congregation. What I don't see are any
>> atheists trying to "convert" anyone.
>> Why is that, do you think?
>
> Lack of spiritual and philosophical knowledge and understanding.

Caused by your refusal to real any
philosophy (by your own admission) or
the Bible (by your own admission).

Tim

Sep 20, 2021, 4:00:20 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 11:40:08 AM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-20 11:03 a.m., John Locke wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:30:31 +1000, Michael Christ
> > <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> ...worshiping yourself.
> >>
> >> Where is the magnificence though??
> >>
> > ...oh, the irony...coming from a pretentious, self-centered,
> > self-righteous, proselytizing, Jesus wannabe ! This is
> > hilarious ! My irony meter is off the scale again.
> Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.
>
> Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.
>
> Fortunately, all men of God are going to walk on earth.

Word salad, every word of it!

Tim

Sep 20, 2021, 4:00:45 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 2:03:09 PM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-20 1:55 p.m., Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:siaa0l$rjb$1...@dont-email.me:

> >> Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.
> >>
> >> Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.
> >

> > Men of God walk the earth in my
> > neighborhood all the time. Mormons,
> > Jehovah's Witnesses, the local Baptist
> > church trying to replace it's shinking
> > congregation. What I don't see are any
> > atheists trying to "convert" anyone.
> > Why is that, do you think?
> Lack of spiritual and philosophical knowledge and understanding.
>
> It's evidence of human ignorance.

Blind assertion.

Tim

Sep 20, 2021, 4:08:25 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5:30:34 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> ...worshiping yourself.

No. All atheism is about is not believing in any purported gods due to a conspicuous absence of evidence for said gods. That's it.

Lying about it won't change it. Pretending your smart won't change it. Making up playground insults about atheists won't help either. In fact, all you do when you do that is show how un-Christian you really are. Many a christer here has pointed that out to you, blasphemer stevie.

> Where is the magnificence though??

Where is the magnificence in spending your life on your knees, prostrating yourself to a god so fickle it will burn you for ever if you question its existence?

Time for you to cut and run, coward stevie.

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 6:21:40 PM9/20/21
On 20/09/2021 7:54 pm, JWS wrote:
> On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:30:34 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>> ...worshiping yourself.
> Sound like what you do.
>
>> Where is the magnificence though??

JWubbluS the self-created magnificence wotes:
> It's all about you.

It is all about the Lord Jesus Christ and not what you say.

I hope that is alright with you.

Michael Christ

>> Michael Christ
> Blasphemer

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 7:35:24 PM9/20/21
On 21/09/2021 1:03 am, John Locke wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:30:31 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ...worshiping yourself.
>>
>> Where is the magnificence though??
>>
> ...oh, the irony...coming from a pretentious, self-centered,
> self-righteous, proselytizing, Jesus wannabe ! This is
> hilarious ! My irony meter is off the scale again.

Well, only one thing to do, Johnny, drench yourself in your irony.

Michael Christ

> Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
> and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
> they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

Kevrob

Sep 20, 2021, 8:04:23 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 7:35:24 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 1:03 am, John Locke wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:30:31 +1000, Michael Christ
> > <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> ...worshiping yourself.
> >>
> >> Where is the magnificence though??
> >>
> > ...oh, the irony...coming from a pretentious, self-centered,
> > self-righteous, proselytizing, Jesus wannabe ! This is
> > hilarious ! My irony meter is off the scale again.
> Well, only one thing to do, Johnny, drench yourself in your irony.

Atheism is about 1 thing: not affirming that there is any ghod or any ghodz.

Flowing from that is: "How best to live in a culture where so many adhere, however
loosely, to the old, or even new, superstitions?" The likes of Stevie Nash redefine
not worshipping as self-worship, since they can't grasp the concept of independently
thinking sapients who don't latch onto some theology or another.

--
Kevin R '
a.a #2310

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 8:34:47 PM9/20/21
That is because they are already atheists.

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 8:50:31 PM9/20/21
Atheists howl at the moon on a mouse wheel.

Where is the magnificence in spending your life waiting around for the
next full moon, them staying up all night howling, and then prostrating
yourself to the Bunny up there hoping to hear a carrot prophecy.

Weird Dim Tim atheism!

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 8:56:14 PM9/20/21
On 21/09/2021 10:04 am, Kevrob wrote:
> On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 7:35:24 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
>> On 21/09/2021 1:03 am, John Locke wrote:

>>> ...oh, the irony...coming from a pretentious, self-centered,
>>> self-righteous, proselytizing, Jesus wannabe ! This is
>>> hilarious ! My irony meter is off the scale again.

>> Well, only one thing to do, Johnny, drench yourself in your irony.
>
> Atheism is about 1 thing: not affirming that there is any ghod or any ghodz.

Who cares what fallacy you indulge in, Kevinly??

Like what was said, "Where is the magnificence??"

Michael Christ

> Flowing from that is: "How best to live in a culture where so many adhere, however
> loosely, to the old, or even new, superstitions?" The likes of Stevie Nash redefine
> not worshipping as self-worship, since they can't grasp the concept of independently
> thinking sapients who don't latch onto some theology or another.

aaa

Sep 21, 2021, 12:24:46 PM9/21/21
Truth is not a matter of choice. The religion of truth is the only way.
The faith in the truth is the only salvation. If you know the truth, you
would love to share your knowledge with everyone. There is nothing wrong
about that. When you are upset by people who only want to share the
truth they know, it only shows your ignorance and intolerance.

aaa

Sep 21, 2021, 12:24:47 PM9/21/21
Philosophy is not known by reading. It's by living.

When are you going to follow Jesus?

aaa

Sep 21, 2021, 12:24:48 PM9/21/21
The blindness belongs to you.

aaa

Sep 21, 2021, 12:24:49 PM9/21/21
On 2021-09-20 4:00 p.m., Tim wrote:
Blind denial.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 21, 2021, 1:37:03 PM9/21/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sid10d$37v$7...@dont-email.me:
And that is how you know such about
modern philosophy that you blast it as
"wrong-headed" and "delusional"?

Mitchell Holman

Sep 21, 2021, 1:38:39 PM9/21/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sid10c$37v$6...@dont-email.me:
Truth doesn't need faith, it has facts.

aaa

Sep 21, 2021, 1:52:18 PM9/21/21
Regardless the facts, you still need faith to believe in the truth.
Without faith, no amount of facts are going to be enough.

aaa

Sep 21, 2021, 1:59:08 PM9/21/21
Exactly. Modern philosophy doesn't even understand that philosophy is
the study of the spiritual. It's like a scientist not knowing that
science is the study of the physical. They may talk about philosophy all
day long, but they have no idea what the fuck they are doing exactly.
This is why their empty talk doesn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 21, 2021, 2:47:08 PM9/21/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 8:34:47 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 3:55 am, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:siaa0l$rjb$1...@dont-email.me:

> >> Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.
> >>
> >> Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.
> >

> > Men of God walk the earth in my
> > neighborhood all the time. Mormons,
> > Jehovah's Witnesses, the local Baptist
> > church trying to replace it's shinking
> > congregation. What I don't see are any
> > atheists trying to "convert" anyone.
> > Why is that, do you think?

> That is because they are already atheists.
> Michael Christ

Didn't you just say in a recent message that there are no atheists? Please make up
your whatever.
Message has been deleted

Michelle Malkin

Sep 21, 2021, 2:49:34 PM9/21/21
You have never proved that the critter ever existed.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 21, 2021, 2:52:33 PM9/21/21
I choose to disagree with you.

THE son of the First Cause

Sep 21, 2021, 2:58:31 PM9/21/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 12:49:34 PM UTC-6, malkinmi...@gmail.com wrote:

> > When are you going to follow Jesus?
> You have never proved that the critter ever existed.

He isn't going to come save you.

Tim

Sep 21, 2021, 3:03:38 PM9/21/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 8:50:31 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 6:08 am, Tim wrote:
> > On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5:30:34 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> ...worshiping yourself.
> >
> > No. All atheism is about is not believing in any purported gods due to a conspicuous absence of evidence for said gods. That's it.
> >
> > Lying about it won't change it. Pretending your smart won't change it. Making up playground insults about atheists won't help either. In fact, all you do when you do that is show how un-Christian you really are. Many a christer here has pointed that out to you, blasphemer stevie.
> >

> >> Where is the magnificence though??
> >
> > Where is the magnificence in spending your life on your knees, prostrating yourself to a god so fickle it will burn you for ever if you question its existence?
> >

> > Time for you to cut and run, coward stevie.
> >
> Atheists howl at the moon on a mouse wheel.

Theist runs away like a coward.

> Where is the magnificence in spending your life waiting around for the
> next full moon, them staying up all night howling, and then prostrating
> yourself to the Bunny up there hoping to hear a carrot prophecy.
>
> Weird Dim Tim atheism!

You're a full blown kook !

Where's the magnificence in being a kook liar, stevie?

Tim

Sep 21, 2021, 3:04:19 PM9/21/21
Blind assertion.

Tim

Sep 21, 2021, 3:04:55 PM9/21/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 12:24:49 PM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-20 4:00 p.m., Tim wrote:

> >> Actually, he only exposes your ignorant and judgmental mind.
> >>
> >> Apparently, you can't allow a man of God to walk on earth.
> >>
> >> Fortunately, all men of God are going to walk on earth.
> >
> > Word salad, every word of it!
> Blind denial.

Blind assertion.

JWS

Sep 21, 2021, 3:51:38 PM9/21/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:30:34 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> Atheism is all about.
Yes, it is! It's everywhere!

John Locke

Sep 21, 2021, 4:57:29 PM9/21/21
...problem is...there's nothing to study. There's no evidence of any
kind of spiritual realm !

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 6:13:12 PM9/21/21
Malkin is fighting like hell to suppress the truth; a losing battle,
obviously.

She brought it on herself.

That is what happens when one does what is right in their own eyes.

Jer_10:23  O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is
not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

She's out to prove God wrong! :-).

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 6:16:35 PM9/21/21
Holman is the same as Malkin.

What a stubborn thick headed pair!

They would not admit the truth if they were stuck in the middle of the
Pacific ocean, they would still say, prove it. Where, what ocean?? :-).

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 6:40:28 PM9/21/21
There is no such thing as an atheist, that is correct. One cannot exist
because we, human beings, not monkeys, are made in the spiritual image
of God. That is why we are self-aware, and understand what is said when
we talk about meaning and purpose etc.

However, if I don't address you according to your idiocy, how then would
understand what I am saying? It is hard enough, for your benefit, as it
is in baby understanding mode.

Would you like it further explained?

You are not going to get away with it, Malky, pissing on your generous
and good Creator.

Bud Dickmann

Sep 21, 2021, 6:41:50 PM9/21/21
It is categorically incorrect. It is a lie.

>  One cannot exist because
> we, human beings, not monkeys, are made in the spiritual image of God.

No such thing.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 6:46:41 PM9/21/21
Reality doesn't need you to agree, Your Majesty.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 6:52:15 PM9/21/21
Deny it all you like, but you do howl at the moon every full moon.
Prostrate yourself to your god, Dim Tim, go ahead and gain favour.

However, I do not know what you do the rest of the time, but I strongly
suspect, it isn't much.

Time to run, mouse wheel, run, but you can't deny what I tell you, Kook
Dim. Ahhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 7:09:23 PM9/21/21
Hell no.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 21, 2021, 9:36:28 PM9/21/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sid6ha$dtp$1...@dont-email.me:
How would you know?

You don't read any philosophy, remember?

Mitchell Holman

Sep 21, 2021, 9:38:11 PM9/21/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sid64g$b1v$1...@dont-email.me:
That is about the stupidest thing you
have posted, and you have posted some doozies.

Bob Duncan

Sep 21, 2021, 9:47:38 PM9/21/21
You just don't like the word "faith". You're afraid of it.
It implies something supernatural to you.

You said, "Truth doesn't need faith, it has facts."

You would not know they were facts unless you believed,
unless you had faith, that they were facts.

Faith comes first before anything else. Even salvation.

--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.

John Locke

Sep 21, 2021, 9:59:05 PM9/21/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:09:20 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 22/09/2021 5:51 am, JWS wrote:
>> On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:30:34 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>>> Atheism is all about.
>> Yes, it is! It's everywhere!
>>

>Hell no.

...correct. There are no atheists in hell...just hordes of
self-righteous, Christian reprobates !

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 10:02:28 PM9/21/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 21/09/2021 10:04 am, Kevrob wrote:

> >> Well, only one thing to do, Johnny, drench yourself in your irony.
> >
> > Atheism is about 1 thing: not affirming that there is any ghod or any ghodz.
>
> Who cares what fallacy you indulge in, Kevinly??
>
> Like what was said, "Where is the magnificence??"

Of course you don't care about atheism. It was your evil
twin who started a thread about it.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 10:18:13 PM9/21/21
You don't know what you are.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 10:22:09 PM9/21/21
Dick.

Michael Christ

PS Head.

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 10:44:34 PM9/21/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 22/09/2021 12:02 pm, El Kabong wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Who cares what fallacy you indulge in, Kevinly??
> >>
> >> Like what was said, "Where is the magnificence??"
> >
> > Of course you don't care about atheism. It was your evil
> > twin who started a thread about it.
> >

> Dick.

Yeah, because when you contradict the subject line of
your own thread, it makes everyone else a dick.

God is wiping his ass on you.

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 1:47:16 AM9/22/21
Everyone is not a dick, but you are.

> God is wiping his ass on you.

If that is what He wants, He is worth it.

Sorry, you don't measure up, Dick.

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2021, 5:38:56 AM9/22/21
You are not only a dick but also an ass!

> > God is wiping his ass on you.
> >
> If that is what He wants, He is worth it.

See, you are capable to wipe your ass on the face of a pixie!!!!!!!!

Tim

Sep 22, 2021, 6:55:28 AM9/22/21
Poor old stevie has been reduced to telling bald faced lies.

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 10:23:58 AM9/22/21
On 2021-09-20 4:08 p.m., Tim wrote:
> On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5:30:34 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ
> wrote:
>> ...worshiping yourself.
>
> No. All atheism is about is not believing in any purported gods due
> to a conspicuous absence of evidence for said gods. That's it.

The absence of evidence is the evidence of ignorance.

By being a belief in one's utter ignorance, atheism is flawed by design.

> Lying about it won't change it. Pretending your smart won't change
> it. Making up playground insults about atheists won't help either. In
> fact, all you do when you do that is show how un-Christian you really
> are. Many a christer here has pointed that out to you, blasphemer
> stevie.
>

>> Where is the magnificence though??
>
> Where is the magnificence in spending your life on your knees,
> prostrating yourself to a god so fickle it will burn you for ever if
> you question its existence?
>

> Time for you to cut and run, coward stevie.

--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

Tim

Sep 22, 2021, 11:33:05 AM9/22/21
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10:23:58 AM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-20 4:08 p.m., Tim wrote:
> > On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5:30:34 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ
> > wrote:
> >> ...worshiping yourself.
> >
> > No. All atheism is about is not believing in any purported gods due
> > to a conspicuous absence of evidence for said gods. That's it.
> The absence of evidence is the evidence of ignorance.

Yes, theistic ignorance. And that leads to faith, and you can have faith in absolutely anything you want. Of course, that does not mean that what you have faith in is true.

> By being a belief in one's utter ignorance, atheism is flawed by design.

No, atheism is based on a lack of evidence for theism. Theism is based on ignorance and an inability to accept reality.

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:48 AM9/22/21
Exactly. Atheists are blinded by the intellectual knowledge in their
mind and fail to realize that all their knowledge in science is a mere
statement of faith.

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:49 AM9/22/21
Too bad she has nothing to defend atheism.

> Michael Christ

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:49 AM9/22/21
On 2021-09-21 2:47 p.m., Michelle Malkin wrote:
> I choose to disagree.

That doesn't matter since you can never disagree with the truth.

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:50 AM9/22/21
On 2021-09-21 2:52 p.m., Michelle Malkin wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 1:59:08 PM UTC-4, aaa wrote:

>>> And that is how you know such about
>>> modern philosophy that you blast it as
>>> "wrong-headed" and "delusional"?
>
>> Exactly. Modern philosophy doesn't even understand that philosophy is
>> the study of the spiritual. It's like a scientist not knowing that
>> science is the study of the physical. They may talk about philosophy all
>> day long, but they have no idea what the fuck they are doing exactly.
>> This is why their empty talk doesn't worth the paper it's printed on.
>
> I choose to disagree with you.

Why? What is your reason to disagree?

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:51 AM9/22/21
That only shows your ignorance. The spiritual realm is the real reality
taught by Socrates and Plato. Not knowing the spiritual realm is not
knowing philosophy at all.

> Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
> and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
> they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:51 AM9/22/21
Too bad you can't prove me wrong.

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:54 AM9/22/21
I have told you that many times. It all thanks to Jesus. To understand
philosophy, one must understand the spiritual. To understand the
spiritual, one must rely on Jesus. There is no other way.

>> that philosophy is
>> the study of the spiritual. It's like a scientist not knowing that
>> science is the study of the physical. They may talk about philosophy
> all
>> day long, but they have no idea what the fuck they are doing exactly.
>> This is why their empty talk doesn't worth the paper it's printed on.

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:55 AM9/22/21
On 2021-09-21 2:49 p.m., Michelle Malkin wrote:
>> When are you going to follow Jesus?
>
> You have never proved that the critter ever existed.

His teaching does exist. By following his teaching, one will realize
salvation and understand philosophy. That is the irrefutable evidence of
the existence of Jesus.

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:55 AM9/22/21
On 2021-09-21 6:16 p.m., Michael Christ wrote:
> Holman is the same as Malkin.
>
> What a stubborn thick headed pair!
>
> They would not admit the truth if they were stuck in the middle of the
> Pacific ocean, they would still say, prove it.  Where, what ocean??  :-).

That is exactly right. Atheists have nothing but blind denial.

:-)

> Michael Christ

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:56 AM9/22/21
On 2021-09-21 3:04 p.m., Tim wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 12:24:48 PM UTC-4, aaa wrote:

>>> Blind assertion.
>> The blindness belongs to you.
>>>

> Blind assertion.

You are the blind.

aaa

Sep 22, 2021, 11:47:57 AM9/22/21
On 2021-09-21 3:04 p.m., Tim wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 12:24:49 PM UTC-4, aaa wrote:

>>> Word salad, every word of it!
>> Blind denial.

Tim

Sep 22, 2021, 12:04:09 PM9/22/21
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 11:47:57 AM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-21 3:04 p.m., Tim wrote:

> >> Blind denial.
> >
> > Blind assertion.
> >

> You are the blind.

Blind assertion.

Christopher A. Lee

Sep 22, 2021, 12:10:00 PM9/22/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:33:04 -0700 (PDT), Tim <cyfur...@gmail.com>
wrote:
"Evidence" is one of the many words Christians have redefined, so it
no longer has the original meaning, even though it has the original
impact.

This renders tbe discussions they start, impossible.

John Locke

Sep 22, 2021, 12:54:52 PM9/22/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:47:35 -0400, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com>
wrote:
...faith is believing that all your absurd fairy tale fantasies are
real ! Faith is pointless and irrational.

Bob Duncan

Sep 22, 2021, 1:10:08 PM9/22/21
Well said.
+1

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2021, 1:38:17 PM9/22/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sifj72$l8p$1...@dont-email.me:
If scientific understanding is "faith"
why does it CHANGE with every new discovery?

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2021, 1:40:58 PM9/22/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sifj74$l8p$5...@dont-email.me:
I am constantly proving you wrong, remember?

"God will never mention the word "sin."
"aaa", June 5 2020
See Genesis 4:6 for proof that is wrong.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2021, 1:42:40 PM9/22/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sifj75$l8p$6...@dont-email.me:
Tell us what Socrates and Plato said
about "the spiritual realm".

You know, the one they learned about
from Jesus who wasn't born for another
500 years.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2021, 1:43:47 PM9/22/21
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sifj78$l9m$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2021-09-21 9:36 p.m., Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:sid6ha$dtp$1...@dont-email.me:

Jesus told you about the problems
with modern philosophy?

Bob Duncan

Sep 22, 2021, 5:41:05 PM9/22/21

>>> You just don't like the word "faith". You're afraid of it.
>>> It implies something supernatural to you.
>>>
>>> You said, "Truth doesn't need faith, it has facts."
>>>
>>> You would not know they were facts unless you believed,
>>> unless you had faith, that they were facts.
>>>
>>> Faith comes first before anything else. Even salvation.
>>
>> Exactly. Atheists are blinded by the intellectual knowledge in their
>> mind and fail to realize that all their knowledge in science is a mere
>> statement of faith.
>

> If scientific understanding is "faith"
> why does it CHANGE with every new discovery?

Questions with no proof. That's you M.O.

Let's see you prove it does?

Then we'll talk.

Bob Duncan

Sep 22, 2021, 5:42:54 PM9/22/21
I'm pretty sure he's talking about now, not in the past.

You think you can handle that?

Bob Duncan

Sep 22, 2021, 5:45:56 PM9/22/21
You said they learned about the spiritual realm from Jesus.

That sounds like a lie to me.

You got any proof?

I didn't think you did.

It was a lie.

You're so easy to defeat.

<smirk>

Bob Duncan

Sep 22, 2021, 5:51:48 PM9/22/21
That's "privileged information", meant only for the chosen elect.

"Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs."
[Matthew 7:6]

Have you ever heard of that before?

You have now. So don't forget it. Write that down in your little book.

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 6:31:18 PM9/22/21
On 22/09/2021 8:55 pm, Tim wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 6:52:15 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:

>>> Theist runs away like a coward.

>>> You're a full blown kook !
>>>
>>> Where's the magnificence in being a kook liar, stevie?
>>>
>> Deny it all you like, but you do howl at the moon every full moon.
>> Prostrate yourself to your god, Dim Tim, go ahead and gain favour.
>>
>> However, I do not know what you do the rest of the time, but I strongly
>> suspect, it isn't much.
>>
>> Time to run, mouse wheel, run, but you can't deny what I tell you, Kook
>> Dim. Ahhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
>
> Poor old stevie has been reduced to telling bald faced lies.

Run, Timmy, run.

Michael Christ

[...]

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 7:14:27 PM9/22/21
He chooses to be.

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 7:24:53 PM9/22/21
Shut up with your infant gobbity gook nothing talk, Lee.

Thank you.

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 7:25:49 PM9/22/21
Such faith in oneself!

Tim

Sep 23, 2021, 5:19:04 AM9/23/21
Says stevie, while stuck on his wheel of jebus.

Tim

Sep 23, 2021, 5:19:48 AM9/23/21
You chose cowardice, stevie.

Tim

Sep 23, 2021, 5:20:29 AM9/23/21
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 7:24:53 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 23/09/2021 2:09 am, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:33:04 -0700 (PDT), Tim <cyfur...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Yes, theistic ignorance. And that leads to faith, and you can have faith in absolutely anything you want. Of course, that does not mean that what you have faith in is true.

> >> No, atheism is based on a lack of evidence for theism. Theism is based on ignorance and an inability to accept reality.
> >
> > "Evidence" is one of the many words Christians have redefined, so it
> > no longer has the original meaning, even though it has the original
> > impact.
> >
> > This renders tbe discussions they start, impossible.
> >
> Shut up with your infant gobbity gook nothing talk, Lee.

Run, stevie, run!

Michael Christ

Sep 23, 2021, 5:23:30 AM9/23/21
Run, Timmy, run, howl at your moon.

Michael Christ

Sep 23, 2021, 5:25:04 AM9/23/21
Run, Timmy, run, and what great nowhere mouse wheel it is the atheist
religion. :-).

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :-).

Branimir Maksimovic

Sep 23, 2021, 5:26:08 AM9/23/21

Did you know that Jesus is child of ANU and NANNA?

--
7-77-777
\|/

Tim

Sep 23, 2021, 8:12:34 AM9/23/21
Stevie is a lying sinner boy!

Tim

Sep 23, 2021, 8:14:29 AM9/23/21
"atheist religion", LOL! You get dumber by the post, trash nash.

> Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :-).

Stevie boy is loosing it! Oh, he never had it.

aaa

Sep 23, 2021, 10:13:06 AM9/23/21

aaa

Sep 23, 2021, 10:13:07 AM9/23/21
On 2021-09-22 11:33 a.m., Tim wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10:23:58 AM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
>> On 2021-09-20 4:08 p.m., Tim wrote:
>>>
>>> No. All atheism is about is not believing in any purported gods
>>> due to a conspicuous absence of evidence for said gods. That's
>>> it.
>> The absence of evidence is the evidence of ignorance.
>>

> Yes, theistic ignorance. And that leads to faith, and you can have
> faith in absolutely anything you want. Of course, that does not mean
> that what you have faith in is true.

That's only your ignorant gibberish. It's more evidence of your ignorance.

>> By being a belief in one's utter ignorance, atheism is flawed by
>> design.
>
> No, atheism is based on a lack of evidence for theism.

Your lack of evidence is the evidence of your ignorance.

Theism is
> based on ignorance and an inability to accept reality.

That's more of your ignorant gibberish.

aaa

Sep 23, 2021, 10:13:07 AM9/23/21
Sounds like more cluelessness.

> This renders tbe discussions they start, impossible.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 23, 2021, 10:21:27 AM9/23/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 2:58:31 PM UTC-4, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 12:49:34 PM UTC-6, malkinmi...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > When are you going to follow Jesus?
> > You have never proved that the critter ever existed.
> He isn't going to come save you.

Who isn't? Your god doesn't exist.
Save me from what? Your
non-existent hell?

Michelle Malkin

Sep 23, 2021, 10:25:38 AM9/23/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 6:13:12 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 22/09/2021 1:56 am, aaa wrote:

> >> No, it means that atheists are willing to let people make their own
> >> choices religionwise.
> >> We don't chase after people to convert them or take advantage of them
> >> when they're
> >> having a hard time and can't think straight. One of my cousins was
> >> converted that way.
> >
> > Truth is not a matter of choice. The religion of truth is the only way.
> > The faith in the truth is the only salvation. If you know the truth, you
> > would love to share your knowledge with everyone. There is nothing wrong
> > about that. When you are upset by people who only want to share the
> > truth they know, it only shows your ignorance and intolerance.
> Malkin is fighting like hell to suppress the truth; a losing battle,
> obviously.
>
> She brought it on herself.

Brought what on myself? You're the one who can't even prove
that your god exists. The problem is yours.

> That is what happens when one does what is right in their own eyes.

Your problem is that you're spewing into your hat.

> She's out to prove God wrong! :-).
> Michael Christ

There is no god to prove wrong. Thy simply don't exist.

Tim

Sep 23, 2021, 10:26:42 AM9/23/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:13:06 AM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-22 12:04 p.m., Tim wrote:

> >> You are the blind.
> >
> > Blind assertion.
> >
> You are the blind.

Blind assertion.

Tim

Sep 23, 2021, 10:28:41 AM9/23/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:13:07 AM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-22 11:33 a.m., Tim wrote:

> >> The absence of evidence is the evidence of ignorance.
> >>

> > Yes, theistic ignorance. And that leads to faith, and you can have
> > faith in absolutely anything you want. Of course, that does not mean
> > that what you have faith in is true.
> That's only your ignorant gibberish. It's more evidence of your ignorance.

Blind assertion. Ignorance is your speciality.

> >> By being a belief in one's utter ignorance, atheism is flawed by
> >> design.
> >
> > No, atheism is based on a lack of evidence for theism.
> Your lack of evidence is the evidence of your ignorance.

No, it's evidence of your ignorance.

> Theism is
> > based on ignorance and an inability to accept reality.
> That's more of your ignorant gibberish.

Blind assertion. The ignorance is yours.

Tim

Sep 23, 2021, 10:29:18 AM9/23/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:13:07 AM UTC-4, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-22 12:09 p.m., Christopher A. Lee wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:33:04 -0700 (PDT), Tim <cyfur...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Yes, theistic ignorance. And that leads to faith, and you can have
> >> faith in absolutely anything you want. Of course, that does not
> >> mean that what you have faith in is true.

> >> No, atheism is based on a lack of evidence for theism. Theism is
> >> based on ignorance and an inability to accept reality.
> >
> > "Evidence" is one of the many words Christians have redefined, so it
> > no longer has the original meaning, even though it has the original
> > impact.
> Sounds like more cluelessness.

Cluelessness is the only sound you make.

It is loading more messages.