Documents Showing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Effective in Treating COVID Were Buried

Andrew W

Jan 18, 2022, 7:33:26 AM1/18/22

https://needtoknow.news/2022/01/documents-showing-ivermectin-and-hydroxychloroquine-effective-in-treating-covid-were-buried/

There are 67 controlled studies of Ivermectin’s effect on COVID-19 that show
a 67% improvement in COVID patients. There are 298 Hydroxychloroquine
studies that show a 64% improvement in patients for COVID-19 patients.
Despite the science, Dr. Fauci and the medical elites have blocked the use
of these effective treatments for coronavirus patients. Fauci and other top
US medical leaders were in on the hydroxychloroquine lie that smeared the
treatment as being ineffective and dangerous. Jeremy Farrar, director of
Wellcome Trust and a WHO advisory group, was involved in two large
hydroxychloroquine trials that used extreme doses that killed about 500
people and was used to sink the use of the drug for COVID.

Documents stored on the computers of the Defense Advanced Research Project
Agency (DARPA) prove that the medicines Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and
Interferon were proven “Curative” for COVID-19 in April, 2020, but the cures
were buried as “Top Secret.”

There have now been 67 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that show a
67% improvement in COVID patients.

There have been 298 Hydroxychloroquine studies that show a 64% improvement
in patients for COVID-19 patients.

Despite the science, Dr. Fauci and the medical elites have blocked the use
of these effective treatments for coronavirus patients.

a322x1n

Jan 18, 2022, 7:37:03 AM1/18/22
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ss6c2h$bfd$1...@dont-email.me:

> https://...

<Snipped at very start of very first deliberate, conscious, lie. Why
repost lying bull shit?>

If you want the truth, start here:

<https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>

Mitchell Holman

Jan 18, 2022, 9:06:01 AM1/18/22
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ss6c2h$bfd$1...@dont-email.me:

> https://needtoknow.news/2022/01/documents-showing-ivermectin-and-hydrox
Funny that when doctors get Covid they
prefer to die rather than get treated with
this stuff. Because they are protecting
the "real truth" of it so "Big Pharma" can
make more money.

Makes perfect sense.

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 18, 2022, 9:09:28 AM1/18/22
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 12:36:59 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ss6c2h$bfd$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> https://...
>
><Snipped at very start of very first deliberate, conscious, lie. Why
>repost lying bull shit?>

Yes, Karen, we know you're a lying little fascist who tries to hide
whatever doesn't fit your favorite narratives.

Here's something else to make you scream:

Straight from the NIH, you little pinheaded hate-monger.

>If you want the truth, start here:

<Karen's death fantasy hate site snipped>

Malte Runz

Jan 18, 2022, 10:07:20 AM1/18/22
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 08:05:52 -0600, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ss6c2h$bfd$1...@dont-email.me:
>

>> https://needtoknow.news/2022/01/documents-showing-ivermectin-and-hydrox
>> ychloroquine-effective-in-treating-covid-were-buried/
>>

>> There are 67 controlled studies of Ivermectin’s effect on COVID-19
>> that show a 67% improvement in COVID patients. There are 298
>> Hydroxychloroquine studies that show a 64% improvement in patients for
>> COVID-19 patients. Despite the science, Dr. Fauci and the medical
>> elites have blocked the use of these effective treatments for
>> coronavirus patients. Fauci and other top US medical leaders were in
>> on the hydroxychloroquine lie that smeared the treatment as being
>> ineffective and dangerous. Jeremy Farrar, director of Wellcome Trust
>> and a WHO advisory group, was involved in two large hydroxychloroquine
>> trials that used extreme doses that killed about 500 people and was
>> used to sink the use of the drug for COVID.
>>
>> Documents stored on the computers of the Defense Advanced Research
>> Project Agency (DARPA) prove that the medicines Ivermectin,
>> Hydroxychloroquine and Interferon were proven “Curative�€? for
>> COVID-19 in April, 2020, but the cures were buried as “Top
>> Secret.�€?
>>
>> There have now been 67 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that
>> show a 67% improvement in COVID patients.
>>
>> There have been 298 Hydroxychloroquine studies that show a 64%
>> improvement in patients for COVID-19 patients.
>>
>> Despite the science, Dr. Fauci and the medical elites have blocked the
>> use of these effective treatments for coronavirus patients.
>>

> Funny that when doctors get Covid they
>prefer to die rather than get treated with
>this stuff. Because they are protecting
>the "real truth" of it so "Big Pharma" can
>make more money.
>
> Makes perfect sense.

There are links to the studies in the "Red Pill University" 'paper'.
https://c19ivermectin.com/
https://c19hcq.com/

I'm not in the right spirit to look into all of the studies, but here
are two 'random' picks from the HCQ-link:

"Clinical characteristics and treatment outcomes of severe (ICU)
COVID-19 patients in Saudi Arabia: A single centre study

Retrospective 171 ICU patients in Saudi Arabia -->showing no
significant difference for HCQ treatment <-- in unadjusted results.
-->risk of death, 39.2% higher <--, RR 1.39, p = 0.52, treatment 29 of
128 (22.7%), control 7 of 43 (16.3%)."
(My emphasis)

"Pharmacoepidemiology, Machine Learning and COVID-19: An
intent-to-treat analysis of hydroxychloroquine, with or without
azithromycin, and COVID-19 outcomes amongst hospitalized US Veterans

Retrospective 1,769 hospitalized patients in the USA showing no
significant differences for HCQ, and higher intubation for HCQ+AZ."

I could have picked at least 20 other studies that conclude the same
'no significant difference', but I believe that we were not supposed
to go into details here. Who wants 'accurate numbers' anyway?

--
Malte Runz

JWS

Jan 18, 2022, 11:05:58 AM1/18/22
Nothing in your article or in the referenced "studies" are
indicating actual medical trials.. There is no formal
clinical trial with data referenced at all. There are a
bunch of charts that essentially make claims. No
references to locations, methodology, control groups,
or anything commonly referenced by actual studies.
It's a nice try and will fool a lot of idiot Rightards
which is the actual goal here. So be sure to take your
Ivermectin’ and Hydroxychloroquine every day and
avoid the jab.
Thank you for your service.

Malte Runz

Jan 18, 2022, 11:14:40 AM1/18/22
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 08:05:56 -0800 (PST), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
wrote:
And at the same time he and others complain about the vaccines not
having been tested thoroughly enough to be trusted.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Jan 18, 2022, 5:18:23 PM1/18/22
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ss6c2h$bfd$1...@dont-email.me:
>

>> https://needtoknow.news/2022/01/documents-showing-ivermectin-and-hydrox
>> ychloroquine-effective-in-treating-covid-were-buried/
>>

>> There are 67 controlled studies of Ivermectin’s effect on COVID-19
>> that show a 67% improvement in COVID patients. There are 298
>> Hydroxychloroquine studies that show a 64% improvement in patients for
>> COVID-19 patients. Despite the science, Dr. Fauci and the medical
>> elites have blocked the use of these effective treatments for
>> coronavirus patients. Fauci and other top US medical leaders were in
>> on the hydroxychloroquine lie that smeared the treatment as being
>> ineffective and dangerous. Jeremy Farrar, director of Wellcome Trust
>> and a WHO advisory group, was involved in two large hydroxychloroquine
>> trials that used extreme doses that killed about 500 people and was
>> used to sink the use of the drug for COVID.
>>
>> Documents stored on the computers of the Defense Advanced Research
>> Project Agency (DARPA) prove that the medicines Ivermectin,
>> Hydroxychloroquine and Interferon were proven “Curative†for
>> COVID-19 in April, 2020, but the cures were buried as “Top
>> Secret.â€
>>
>> There have now been 67 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that
>> show a 67% improvement in COVID patients.
>>
>> There have been 298 Hydroxychloroquine studies that show a 64%
>> improvement in patients for COVID-19 patients.
>>
>> Despite the science, Dr. Fauci and the medical elites have blocked the
>> use of these effective treatments for coronavirus patients.
>>

> Funny that when doctors get Covid they
>prefer to die rather than get treated with
>this stuff. Because they are protecting
>the "real truth" of it so "Big Pharma" can
>make more money.
>
> Makes perfect sense.

Today's doctors have been mistrained and indoctrinated with allopathic
medicine - patented synthetic drug use for profit.

Andrew W

Jan 18, 2022, 5:21:16 PM1/18/22
"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 08:05:52 -0600, Mitchell Holman
><noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ss6c2h$bfd$1...@dont-email.me:
>>

>>> https://needtoknow.news/2022/01/documents-showing-ivermectin-and-hydrox
>>> ychloroquine-effective-in-treating-covid-were-buried/
>>>

>>> There are 67 controlled studies of Ivermectin’s effect on COVID-19
>>> that show a 67% improvement in COVID patients. There are 298
>>> Hydroxychloroquine studies that show a 64% improvement in patients for
>>> COVID-19 patients. Despite the science, Dr. Fauci and the medical
>>> elites have blocked the use of these effective treatments for
>>> coronavirus patients. Fauci and other top US medical leaders were in
>>> on the hydroxychloroquine lie that smeared the treatment as being
>>> ineffective and dangerous. Jeremy Farrar, director of Wellcome Trust
>>> and a WHO advisory group, was involved in two large hydroxychloroquine
>>> trials that used extreme doses that killed about 500 people and was
>>> used to sink the use of the drug for COVID.
>>>
>>> Documents stored on the computers of the Defense Advanced Research
>>> Project Agency (DARPA) prove that the medicines Ivermectin,
>>> Hydroxychloroquine and Interferon were proven “Curative� for
>>> COVID-19 in April, 2020, but the cures were buried as “Top
>>> Secret.�
You only pick the search results that agree with your leftist beliefs.

Malte Runz

Jan 18, 2022, 8:42:22 PM1/18/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:21:07 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Malte Runz" wrote in message
>
>>On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 08:05:52 -0600, Mitchell Holman
>><noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

By picking out those results, I 'admit' that the others don't agree
with my 'leftist beliefs', whatever they may be. I'm aware of that. I
more than just hinted at it, by writing 'random'. Why is it necessary
that I explain this to you?

--
Malte Runz

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 18, 2022, 8:43:22 PM1/18/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 6:42:22 PM UTC-7, Malte Runz wrote:
> Why is it necessary
> that I explain this to you?

You know exactly what you are doing, lying robert.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 18, 2022, 9:15:36 PM1/18/22
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ss7eba$rlh$1...@dont-email.me:
I see. Every medical school in the
world is part of a conspiracy to "mistrain"
doctors.

Your knowledge of what is being
taught in med schools comes from what,
again?

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 18, 2022, 11:14:40 PM1/18/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 7:15:36 PM UTC-7, Mitchell Holman wrote:

> I see.

No you don't. You should really stop lying all the time.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 8:13:59 AM1/19/22
You should ask him how your drug pushing is illegal!!!
Or that why your infection is so troubling!
If you need more, he can explain why your hope for a marriage is not going to happen!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 8:14:44 AM1/19/22
Yes, he sees a criminal in you....

Andrew W

Jan 19, 2022, 6:39:35 PM1/19/22

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ss7eba$rlh$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in

>>> Funny that when doctors get Covid they
>>>prefer to die rather than get treated with
>>>this stuff. Because they are protecting
>>>the "real truth" of it so "Big Pharma" can
>>>make more money.
>>>
>>> Makes perfect sense.
>>>

>> Today's doctors have been mistrained and indoctrinated with allopathic
>> medicine - patented synthetic drug use for profit.
>>

> I see. Every medical school in the
>world is part of a conspiracy to "mistrain"
>doctors.
>
> Your knowledge of what is being
>taught in med schools comes from what,
>again?

Hundreds of sources including ex CIA, ex FBI, insiders, victims.
Have you ever done any study on corruption at all?

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 19, 2022, 7:17:26 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 6:13:59 AM UTC-7, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 9:43:22 AM UTC+8, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> > On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 6:42:22 PM UTC-7, Malte Runz wrote:
> > > Why is it necessary
> > > that I explain this to you?
> > You know exactly what you are doing, lying robert.
> You should ask him how your drug pushing is illegal!!!

I am not a drug pusher, you libeling slanderer.

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 19, 2022, 7:18:08 PM1/19/22
You have been falsely accusing me for 19 years and have never brought me to a court, you just want to spew hot air you can't back.

Cloud Hobbit

Jan 19, 2022, 9:01:23 PM1/19/22
Another unimpeachable source.
Ooops.
G. Edward Griffin (born November 7, 1931) is an American author, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist. Griffin's writings promote a number of right-wing views and conspiracy theories regarding various of his political, defense and health care interests. In his book World Without Cancer, he argued in favor of a pseudo-scientific theory that asserted cancer to be a nutritional deficiency curable by consuming amygdalin.[1][2][3] He is the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island (1994),[1] which advances debunked conspiracy theories[4] about the Federal Reserve System. He is an HIV/AIDS denialist, supports the 9/11 Truth movement, and supports a specific John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory.[1] He also believes that the Biblical Noah's Ark is located at the Durupınar site in Turkey.[5]

Where are the peer reviewed papers that validate
these claims?

Nowhere.

Any such papers are either fake or nonexistant.
Just like all the dead people from getting vaxxed.

There are no gods unless we create them.

Cloud Hobbit

Jan 19, 2022, 9:03:16 PM1/19/22
Have you ever heard or read a conspiracy theory you
didn't agree with?

Have you ever found objective corroboration of
anything you claim?

Cloud Hobbit

Jan 19, 2022, 9:03:51 PM1/19/22
That's not what Robbie said.

Cloud Hobbit

Jan 19, 2022, 9:05:10 PM1/19/22
Sounds like one of your many personalities.
Do you recall where you parked the UFO?

Andrew W

Jan 19, 2022, 9:12:13 PM1/19/22
"Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message
Yes, but I don't waste my time with conspiracy theories.

>Have you ever found objective corroboration of
>anything you claim?

Yes

Andrew W

Jan 19, 2022, 9:15:47 PM1/19/22
"Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message
Where did you get your info from? Wikipedia?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 19, 2022, 9:22:40 PM1/19/22
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ssa7fj$kbf$1...@dont-email.me:
Tell us what your insiders have told
you about "mistraining" of doctors in EVERY
MEDICAL SCHOOL IN THE WORLD.

With supporting evidence, if you don't
mind..................

El Kabong

Jan 19, 2022, 9:35:52 PM1/19/22
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote:

> "Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message
> >believes that the Biblical Noah's Ark is located at the Durup?nar site in
> >Turkey.[5]
> >
> >Where are the peer reviewed papers that validate
> >these claims?
> >
> >Nowhere.
> >
> >Any such papers are either fake or nonexistant.
> >Just like all the dead people from getting vaxxed.
> >

> Where did you get your info from? Wikipedia?

I bet CH used hundreds of sources including ex CIA, ex
FBI, insiders, victims.
Have you ever done any study on conspiracy theorists at
all?

Andrew W

Jan 20, 2022, 2:50:40 AM1/20/22

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ssa7fj$kbf$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in

Why? What good would that do for you?

> With supporting evidence, if you don't
>mind..................

Only after you prove that you know the meaning of the word evidence.

Malte Runz

Jan 20, 2022, 6:45:40 AM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:15:32 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:
>>believes that the Biblical Noah's Ark is located at the Durup?nar site in
>>Turkey.[5]
>>
>>Where are the peer reviewed papers that validate
>>these claims?
>>
>>Nowhere.
>>
>>Any such papers are either fake or nonexistant.
>>Just like all the dead people from getting vaxxed.
>>

>Where did you get your info from? Wikipedia?

I see an ad hom on the horizon.

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Jan 20, 2022, 6:58:31 AM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:12:03 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message
>
>>On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 3:39:35 PM UTC-8, Andrew W wrote:
>>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

Of course not. It's a known and proven fact that Deep Globalist Elite
Fascist/Commie/Nazi State is ruling the world in collaboration with ET
and ancient gods. No, nothing conspiratorial about that.

>>Have you ever found objective corroboration of
>>anything you claim?
>>

>Yes

What do you say to people, who tell you that they have proof of Gods
existence? What do you think of their arguments, like 'You want proof?
Look at the stars, look at the trees, look at the mockingbird!'?

--
Malte Runz

Mitchell Holman

Jan 20, 2022, 9:02:49 AM1/20/22
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:ssb48c$5kn$1...@dont-email.me:
> [...]
You posted it, surely you have proof.

>> With supporting evidence, if you don't
>>mind..................
>>

> Only after you prove that you know the meaning of the word evidence.

If you are just going to make shit up
kindly just admit it.

sri atman devi

Jan 21, 2022, 6:46:27 PM1/21/22
//

> > Tell us what your insiders have told
> >you about "mistraining" of doctors in EVERY
> >MEDICAL SCHOOL IN THE WORLD.

> Why? What good would that do for you?

> > With supporting evidence, if you don't
> >mind..................

> Only after you prove that you know the meaning of the word evidence.

Ah. Added to the list.
1) You can't prove anything on the internet.
2) It won't do any good unless you research it yourself.
3) I could answer that, but you'd just jeer.
4) Millions of [pick one or more] researchers/doctors/witnesses/people around the world...
5) You won't understand until you're ready.
6) You want names again so you can try to dig up some dirt and slander
7) My answer would be meaningless to you.
8) Evidence is for law courts
9) There's no point in me telling you
10) Govt/Corps are corrupt. You have to judge them from their motives.
11) Deep State/MSM are blocking the real information.
12) You are a shill for Big Pharma/Deep State/Govt.
13) Whistleblowers would be killed if they went public.
14) Only after you prove that you know the meaning of the word evidence

Even though it does seem to contradict Evasion Number 8:
"Evidence is for law courts".

Sri

sri atman devi

Jan 21, 2022, 6:53:07 PM1/21/22
//

> What do you say to people, who tell you that they have proof of Gods
> existence? What do you think of their arguments, like 'You want proof?
> Look at the stars, look at the trees, look at the mockingbird!'?

Well, at least we *finally* managed to lay one to rest: https://ibb.co/XJCWhV7

Sri

Malte Runz

Jan 21, 2022, 8:57:17 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:53:04 -0800 (PST), sri atman devi
<sri.atm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 4:58:31 AM UTC-7, Malte Runz wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:12:03 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>> wrote:
>> >"Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message

I wish we could get a genuine flat earther to play with in here! A
really loud, obnoxious asshole, maxed out on both Dunning and Kruger,
someone I wouldn't feel bad about ripping to shreds on a daily basis.

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Jan 21, 2022, 9:06:40 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:46:25 -0800 (PST), sri atman devi
<sri.atm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 12:50:40 AM UTC-7, Andrew W wrote:
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

I suggest

15) Why do you want accurate numbers?

Do I hear a second?

--
Malte Runz

sri atman devi

Jan 21, 2022, 9:13:45 PM1/21/22
Most of the ones I see base their beliefs on a hyper-literal reading
of Genesis 1. They don't tend to be too feisty.

Our Andrew W., to his credit, does not believe in a flat earth.

But then it's never that easy, he does believe, regarding the
Flat Earth Society, that "it's a social engineering experiment
to cause more distraction and division".

Sri

El Kabong

Jan 21, 2022, 10:13:15 PM1/21/22
sri atman devi <sri.atm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, January 21, 2022 at 6:57:17 PM UTC-7, Malte Runz wrote:

> > >Well, at least we *finally* managed to lay one to rest: https://ibb.co/XJCWhV7

LOL!

> > I wish we could get a genuine flat earther to play with in here! A
> > really loud, obnoxious asshole, maxed out on both Dunning and Kruger,
> > someone I wouldn't feel bad about ripping to shreds on a daily basis.
>
> Most of the ones I see base their beliefs on a hyper-literal reading
> of Genesis 1. They don't tend to be too feisty.
>
> Our Andrew W., to his credit, does not believe in a flat earth.
>
> But then it's never that easy, he does believe, regarding the
> Flat Earth Society, that "it's a social engineering experiment
> to cause more distraction and division".

AmazingAss7 once mentioned that he found the FE position
to be convincing. He was an entertaining kook.

I actually miss Duke too.

sri atman devi

Jan 21, 2022, 11:56:35 PM1/21/22
//

> AmazingAss7 once mentioned that he found the FE position
> to be convincing. He was an entertaining kook.

> I actually miss Duke too.

Yeah, AA was a sincere kook. Dook was just having us on
half the time.

Sri

Malte Runz

Jan 22, 2022, 4:51:16 AM1/22/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 18:13:43 -0800 (PST), sri atman devi
<sri.atm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, January 21, 2022 at 6:57:17 PM UTC-7, Malte Runz wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:53:04 -0800 (PST), sri atman devi
>> <sri.atm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Who could be running such an experiment? Deep State? Globalist Elites?
ET contacts? The Anunnaki themselves? They've been known to be a
manipulating bunch.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Jan 22, 2022, 5:03:31 AM1/22/22
"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:12:03 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message

If 'God' is the very substance of the universe then I see no problem with
that.

Malte Runz

Jan 22, 2022, 5:20:03 AM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:03:16 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Malte Runz" wrote in message
>
>>On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:12:03 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message

I bet you don't. Now, define "the very substance of the universe" so
that we can compare that to 'god'.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Jan 22, 2022, 5:41:33 AM1/22/22
"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:03:16 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Malte Runz" wrote in message

Clue: Energy.
But what kind of energy can drive the perpetual orbit of electrons in atoms?

El Kabong

Jan 22, 2022, 6:26:10 AM1/22/22
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote:

> "Malte Runz" wrote in message
>
> >On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:03:16 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>"Malte Runz" wrote in message

They wear tiny little roller skates.

Deep State® doesn't want you to know that.

sri atman devi

Jan 22, 2022, 7:54:38 AM1/22/22
//

> >>If 'God' is the very substance of the universe then I see no problem with
> >>that.

> >I bet you don't. Now, define "the very substance of the universe" so
> >that we can compare that to 'god'.

> Clue: Energy.
> But what kind of energy can drive the perpetual orbit of electrons in atoms?

Electrons do not zoom around the nucleus like planets around the sun.
That's the Bohr model of the atom, more than a century old.

It makes for nice, immediately recognizable cartoon images of atoms,
but it's not how physicists view atoms now.

Electrons in the current, de Broglie picture of the atom are
standing waves around the nucleus, in orbitals that
are integer multiples of the wavelength of the electron.

Sri

sri atman devi

Jan 22, 2022, 7:58:27 AM1/22/22
//

> > Clue: Energy.
> > But what kind of energy can drive the perpetual orbit of electrons in atoms?

> They wear tiny little roller skates.

> Deep State® doesn't want you to know that.

Because the skates are teensy perpetual motion machines,
driven by Nikola Tesla's discovery of infinitely free zero point energy.
Which is why the Deep state had him assassinated.

Or not.

Sri

Andrew W

Jan 22, 2022, 7:08:21 PM1/22/22
"sri atman devi" wrote in message
So you don't even know what drives atom's energetic motion.

Andrew W

Jan 22, 2022, 7:11:01 PM1/22/22

>On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 3:41:33 AM UTC-7, Andrew W wrote:
>> "Malte Runz" wrote in message

And what drives that process/structure?

sri atman devi

Jan 22, 2022, 11:21:47 PM1/22/22
> So you don't even know what drives atom's energetic motion.

Why would I risk being assassinated for telling you
the Real Truth?

Sri

sri atman devi

Jan 22, 2022, 11:35:56 PM1/22/22
//

> >Electrons do not zoom around the nucleus like planets around the sun.
> >That's the Bohr model of the atom, more than a century old.

> >It makes for nice, immediately recognizable cartoon images of atoms,
> >but it's not how physicists view atoms now.

> >Electrons in the current, de Broglie picture of the atom are
> >standing waves around the nucleus, in orbitals that
> >are integer multiples of the wavelength of the electron.

> And what drives that process/structure?

Structure? As I said, they're standing waves. Do you know what what that means?

Here's a much better explanation than I could give here,
trying to do it without equations or drawings:

https://scienceready.com.au/pages/matter-wave-duality

I'll just add that the problem with the Bohr atom -- electrons whizzing
around the nucleus -- is that any charged particle undergoing
acceleration emits electromagnetic energy. Thus if electrons
really were orbiting the nucleus -- and thus experiencing constant
acceleration -- they would emit electromagnetic energy, thus
losing energy, and spiral into the nucleus in a fraction of a second.

They don't -- standing waves lose no energy

Sri