VIDEO: The LGBT Activist Paedophile Ring

D. Ray

Jan 27, 2023, 4:29:20 PM1/27/23
An affluent suburban homosexual activist couple adopted two young boys from
a Christian adoption agency. These men were cheered on as ‘progressive
heroes’ on social media, but behind the colourful rainbows, the truth was
far darker than anyone could have imagined.

ODYSEE:
<https://odysee.com/@MarkCollett:6/20230127---The-LGBT-Activist-Paedophile-Ring:d>

BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/NcR4tSAktkJN/>

Message has been deleted

Oko Tillo

Jan 27, 2023, 5:17:58 PM1/27/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 2:38:19 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
//
> Why do you spell it "paedophile"?

I'd say an even more cogent question is why anyone would
ever quote BitChute, home of such ravings as

"GRAPHENE oxide PATTERNS also DETECTED in the "SINGRIX" (SHINGLES) CALENDAR 'VACCINE' "

Anything by Alex Jones

"Communist Jane Fonda"

Anything at all by .Steve Bannon.

supposed "White erasure" in Ireland

the alleged New World Order

That being this BitChute: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/bitchute/

Sri

D. Ray

Jan 27, 2023, 5:27:16 PM1/27/23
Jeffrey Rubard <rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 1:29:20 PM UTC-8, D. Ray wrote:
> Why do you spell it "paedophile"?

It’s the name of video linked in the post, which is made by Mark Collett,
who is British. He’s a very friendly and open person, perhaps you can ask
him. Could be British thing.
Message has been deleted

Dreamer In Colore

Jan 27, 2023, 6:59:52 PM1/27/23
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:38:16 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
<rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 1:29:20 PM UTC-8, D. Ray wrote:
>Why do you spell it "paedophile"?

Technically, it's the correct spelling. The origin's Greek, and
"paedi" is a more accurate spelling than "pedi".

Without doing a whole lot of research that seems pointless, I'd say
whoever wrote the odysee.com piece is English rather than American;
the same logic applies when you see "aluminium" and "aluminum".

More importantly, you got weirded out by the spelling rather than the
content?

--
Cheers,
Dreamer

"Who does Not Know the Truth, is simply a Fool... Yet who Knows the
Truth and Calls it a Lie, is a Criminal."

Bertolt Brecht

Oko Tillo

Jan 27, 2023, 7:24:14 PM1/27/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 3:34:50 PM UTC-7, D. Ray wrote:
> Oko Tillo <f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:

//

> >> Why do you spell it "paedophile"?

> > I'd say an even more cogent question is why anyone would
> > ever quote BitChute,

> Are you going to criticize author for choosing platform which not censoring
> user-supplied content?

No.
In fact I said nothing of the sort. Where did you get that
from what I said?

But you're "censoring" me by snipping out all of my post
with the exception of that single sentence.

> Is censorship somehow supposed to validate the
> message?

Excuse me? Where did I say anything about censorship?

> If you upload any video on BitChute, then content of such video
> somehow become devalued and invalidated?

In my experience, yeppers. It's not quite whale.to, or InfoWars,
but they're branches on the same family tree.

> How about you watch the video?

I have watched several. Hence my opinion of the site.

Sri

Mitchell Holman

Jan 27, 2023, 10:07:34 PM1/27/23
D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in
If only they had been adopted by
good hetero Christian parents instead.

Parents Convicted in Faith Healing
Death of 2-Year-Old Daughter
Mar 28, 2018

A Pennsylvania couple has been convicted
on charges of manslaughter in connection
with the death of their 2-year-old daughter.
When Ella Foster became ill with pneumonia
in the fall of 2016, her parents, Jonathan
and Grace Foster, opted for "faith healing"
treatment instead of taking her to a doctor.
They claimed that traditional medical care
goes against their religious beliefs, so they
decided to have God tackle the illness.

In lieu of a hospital visit, the parents
relied on prayer and anointing oils to heal
their daughter. They called Ella's grandfather,
a pastor, and asked him to come pray over the
child in the hopes that God's power would cure
the pneumonia.

After hours spent struggling to breathe and
denied proper medical care, Ella died in her
father's arms.

https://www.themonastery.org/blog/parents-convicted-in-faith-healing-
death-of-2-year-old-daughter

Governor Swill

Jan 28, 2023, 7:34:02 AM1/28/23
That's just murder.

Swill
--
A Week In the [Short] Life of a Russian Tank Commander

o You finish one month tank training course.
o You are sent to fight in "special military operation."
o Colonel Fuckoffski informs you that you are fighting NATO Main
Battle Tanks
o When you ask what kinds and how many, he responds, "Da."
o He further informs you they are designed to fight modernized T-72's
and T-90's
o You are assigned an unmodernized T62
o Crew informs you main gun not working due to stolen copper wiring
o Voices with Ukrainian accents start making cat noises over open
comms - Klaus Schadenfreude

Glory to the Heroes! Glory to Ukraine!

Slava Ukraina!

Mitchell Holman

Jan 28, 2023, 9:16:01 AM1/28/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
But....but....it's my faith!

Idaho Republicans back bill protecting faith-healing parents
February 24, 2015

Idaho Republicans abandon children, and support legislation
that would codify protections for faith-healing parents,
ensuring that faith-healing parents who choose prayer over
modern medicine are protected from prosecution, even when
their actions lead to the death of their children.

A bill to codify parental rights in Idaho passed the House
State Affairs Committee Friday. The bill, sponsored by
Republican lawmaker Janet Trujillo, declares parents have
"a fundamental right to make decisions concerning the care,
custody, education and control of their children," effectively
making children the property of parents.

The sad fact is, currently under Idaho state law, if a child
dies or is abused a parent can’t be found guilty if they are
practicing faith-healing. The new legislation would, among
other things, prohibit lawmakers from repealing this religious
exemptions.

However, Rep. Christy Perry (R) says faith-healing parents
have a First Amendment right to deny medical care to their
children on religious grounds, arguing that they are perhaps
more comfortable confronting the death of their children.
http://tinyurl.com/kkhd9lz

JWS

Jan 28, 2023, 10:13:16 AM1/28/23
If only more religious people could exercise
the faith that these wonderful people have.
Righteousness through faith is truly a blessing.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 28, 2023, 6:40:38 PM1/28/23
It is. It's slightly mendacious-sounding in UK English, which means presumably a USian using it would be wholly mendacious.

Governor Swill

Jan 29, 2023, 3:18:50 AM1/29/23
And folks wonder why the white population is shrinking.

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

Jan 29, 2023, 8:47:02 AM1/29/23
On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 03:18:45 -0500, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 14:15:51 +0000, Mitchell Holman
><noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>However, Rep. Christy Perry (R) says faith-healing parents
>>have a First Amendment right to deny medical care to their
>>children on religious grounds, arguing that they are perhaps
>>more comfortable confronting the death of their children.
>>http://tinyurl.com/kkhd9lz
>
>And folks wonder why the white population is shrinking.

It's not, but the non-white population is increasing exponentially.

Andrzej rapes kiddies

Jan 29, 2023, 9:44:08 AM1/29/23

In article <c6ucth9ajuro0qomq...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron ("Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells") wrote:

> It's not, but the non-white population is increasing exponentially.

More Black Dick for you to suck, huh?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ubiquitous

Jan 29, 2023, 10:10:38 PM1/29/23
noe...@verizon.net wrote:
> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>> An affluent suburban homosexual activist couple adopted two young boys
>> from a Christian adoption agency. These men were cheered on as
>> ‘progressive heroes’ on social media, but behind the colourful
>> rainbows, the truth was far darker than anyone could have imagined.
>>
>> ODYSEE:
>> https://odysee.com/@MarkCollett:6/20230127---The-LGBT-Activist-Paedophile-Ring
>> BITCHUTE: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NcR4tSAktkJN/
>
> If only they had been adopted by good hetero Christian parents instead.

OK, groomer.

--
Let's go Brandon!

D. Ray

Jan 30, 2023, 6:12:45 AM1/30/23
Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
> D. Ray <d@ray> wrote in
>
>> An affluent suburban homosexual activist couple adopted two young boys
>> from a Christian adoption agency. These men were cheered on as
>> ‘progressive heroes’ on social media, but behind the colourful
>> rainbows, the truth was far darker than anyone could have imagined.
>>
>> ODYSEE:
>> <https://odysee.com/@MarkCollett:6/20230127---The-LGBT-Activist-Paedoph
>> ile-Ring:d>
>>
>> BITCHUTE: <https://www.bitchute.com/video/NcR4tSAktkJN/>
>>

> If only they had been adopted by
> good hetero Christian parents instead.

Usual suspects with big noses and small hats are coming out to support
their beloved homosexual pedohiles.

“Hurr durr what about hetero Chistians?..”

<https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9676497/>

“Do homosexuals disproportionately molest children? A survey of 8 of the
nation's newspaper news stories of child molestation during the first 9
months of 1995 showed that about 40% of child molestation stories in the
major cities involve homosexuality. An Internet survey of FirstSearch for
1989 through 1995 indicated 46%, and of Newsbank for 1990 through 1995 60%
of molestations were homosexual. About half of teachers, day care workers
and other professionals caught molesting children assaulted them
homosexually.”

jdyoung

Jan 30, 2023, 9:42:30 AM1/30/23
This is settled. You’re a liar.
Same old hateful crap from "Chad/D. Ray/Flakey".
Do the world a favor and OD on heroin, Iben.
FOAD!

jdyöung
jdyo...@ymail.com

Proselytize at your own risk

jdyöung

Jan 30, 2023, 12:18:44 PM1/30/23
Yes it is; you're absolutely obsessed with me. Happy that I occupy so
much space in your head. How does it feel?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 30, 2023, 1:24:44 PM1/30/23
jdyoung <jondyoungsaddi...@gmail.com> wrote in
Yep.

"82% of the suspected perpetrators of
child sexual abuse in a study sample
were at the time of the offense or had
been at some time involved in a heterosexual
relationship with a close relative of the
child they victimized."

"a child’s risk of being molested by his
or her relative’s heterosexual partner was
over 100 times greater than their being
molested by someone who identifies as being
homosexual, lesbian or bisexual"

https://www.barcc.org/assets/pdf/Statistics_Download_-_LGBT.pdf

Michael McLean

Jan 30, 2023, 10:45:43 PM1/30/23
I am sure he is just bored because all you do is wank.

Mike

>> You’re a liar.
>>> Same old hateful crap from "Chad/D. Ray/Flakey".
>>> Do the world a favor and OD on heroin, Iben.
>>> FOAD!
>>>
>>> jdyöung
>>> jdyo...@ymail.com
>>>
>>> Proselytize at your own risk

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"The Bible cannot baptize. No one was ever saved by reading the Bible.
Mechanical or methodical salvation is just more Pharisee bureaucracy.
Men are saved after their conviction, death sentence, and resurrection
in baptism--the baptism of the Holy Spirit." - Nightbulb

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

jdyoung

Jan 30, 2023, 10:49:07 PM1/30/23
It feels good, Iben/Chad/D. Ray/ Flakey.
Since you've attempted to steal and besmirch the proud Young name with your racist and homophobic trolls, I've adopted you.
Consider me your constant...head parole officer.
ROTFL!