Atheist Clothing

0 views
Skip to first unread message

SkyEyes

unread,
Dec 18, 2009, 6:23:20 PM12/18/09
to
Check it out:

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/

I'm ordering the one with the design that incorporates the Jesus
fish.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

panam...@hotmail.com

unread,
Dec 18, 2009, 6:45:21 PM12/18/09
to
On Dec 18, 6:23 pm, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>
> I'm ordering the one with the design that incorporates the Jesus
> fish.

I like the one with "What can be asserted without reason can be
dismissed without reason" in Latin on the back.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Knights of BAAWA!

fasgnadh

unread,
Dec 18, 2009, 6:51:40 PM12/18/09
to
SkyEyes wrote:
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
but frequently pretend otherwise.

Atheists, when presented with the horrors of historical
atheism (70,000,000 dead in the USSR, Maoist China, Pol Pots genocide,
North Korea) consistently argue "Atheism is nothing but a belief
their is no God". This is their roll-up-and-become-a-small-target
RUSE, as this post, and the vast majority of atheist pronouncements,
reveal their anti-theism and dogmatic beliefs.

> I'm ordering the one with the design that incorporates the Jesus
> fish.

Firmly in the militant atheist tradition of profound anti-theist
hatred and bigotry.

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Message-ID: <p8mrb5lvaf0cj5bp1...@4ax.com>
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats and
# not in a girly way.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Not satisfied with murder, Steve favours GENOCIDE

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Subject: Re: Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
# Message-ID: <8t6ve5hs41qn3a2rv...@4ax.com>
# Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:58:18 -0800
#
# On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:22:32 +0200, "Katrina"
# <blondes_g...@yahoo.com> wrote:
#
# >Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
#
# It is the most foul, disgusting filth on Earth.
# The sooner we nuke you fuckers, the better.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Unchallenged or actively supported by every atheist posting
in alt.atheism!!! 8^o

He's this moron's "Whorelord": pffffft!

> Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
> BAAWA Knight

Barbaric Atheist Arseholes Worshipping Animals

> EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
# Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
# Message-ID:
<b966d162-63bb-4f9f...@m20g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
#
# We may worship cats but we love all kinds of animals.

try alt.sex.bestiality

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/


http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source


"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest


"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest


"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

fasgnadh

unread,
Dec 18, 2009, 8:16:30 PM12/18/09
to
fasgnadh wrote:
> SkyEyes wrote:
>> Check it out:
>>
>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>
>
> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>
> Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
> but frequently pretend otherwise.
>
> Atheists, when presented with the horrors of historical
> atheism (70,000,000 dead in the USSR, Maoist China, Pol Pots genocide,
> North Korea) consistently argue "Atheism is nothing but a belief
> their is no God". This is their roll-up-and-become-a-small-target
> RUSE, as this post, and the vast majority of atheist pronouncements,
> reveal their anti-theism and dogmatic beliefs.


P.S. This one is clever, and half the funding goes to
something worthwhile(non-atheist):

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnothing.html

fasgnadh

unread,
Dec 19, 2009, 6:38:04 PM12/19/09
to
panam...@hotmail.com wrote:

> SkyEyes wrote:
>> Check it out:
>>
>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
but frequently pretend otherwise.

Atheists, when presented with the horrors of historical
atheism (70,000,000 dead in the USSR, Maoist China, Pol Pots genocide,
North Korea) consistently argue "Atheism is nothing but a belief
their is no God". This is their roll-up-and-become-a-small-target
RUSE, as this post, and the vast majority of atheist pronouncements,
reveal their anti-theism and dogmatic beliefs.

>> I'm ordering the one with the design that incorporates the Jesus


>> fish.
>
> I like the one with "What can be asserted without reason can be
> dismissed without reason" in Latin on the back.


That's what I just did to the logically unprovable atheist
belief, that "There is no God", dogmatically ASSERTED without any
evidence whatsoever! B^]

# http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
#
# Prove it! Most atheists hold this irrational, UNPROVABLE belief
# but frequently pretend otherwise.

As an agnostic, I see their dogma is even less rational than
theist belief, because it is INCAPABLE of proof! B^D

They CANNOT prove the non-existence of God, yet they
assert it! B^D

That is LESS rational than the theist belief that there is a God,
based on circumstantial and inconclusive evidence!

And if anyone doubts that atheists are more irrational than theists,
they only have to observe history, where the facts show that the
atheist regimes have all been totalitarian tyrannies, whereas
majority religious societies are the norm among progressive,
technologically advanced nations, because they have proven
efficacious at all times and in all places during the evolution
of humans and their civilisations.

> -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
> aa#2015/Knights of BAAWA!

Boring Adolescent Atheists Wanking Away

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

>> Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
>> BAAWA Knight
>

> Barbaric Atheist Arseholes Worshipping Animals
>

>> EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
>

Budikka666

unread,
Dec 19, 2009, 6:52:38 PM12/19/09
to
Funny but when I deleted from your message everything that didn't make
any sense - the material which has been utterly refuted repeatedly-
there wasn't anything left to respond to except to tell you that
you're a boring piece of worthless shit. Go fuck yourself, You're
not welcome here, you vacuous, cowardly, spamming, jerk-wad asshole.

That get the message across?

Budikka

L.Roberts

unread,
Dec 19, 2009, 7:22:00 PM12/19/09
to

You know, flatnads would make a fine atheist if he was so fucking
STUPID!

Oh, do I mean like I was when I first came here? No, I wasn't that
bad. Was I?

L.Roberts
aa #2258

L.Roberts

unread,
Dec 19, 2009, 8:06:51 PM12/19/09
to

LOL, wasn't, damn it.

bob young

unread,
Dec 21, 2009, 5:46:01 AM12/21/09
to


On 12/20/09 7:52 AM, in article
03b8795a-a680-493d...@g26g2000yqe.googlegroups.com,
"Budikka666" <budi...@netscape.net> wrote:

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Well done Mr. B.

panam...@hotmail.com

unread,
Dec 21, 2009, 5:52:26 AM12/21/09
to

No, you were not. At the time, we had somebody here that called
himself "God's Creator". Obviously an atheist, but also a complete
reactionary idiot.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/search?q=%22god%27s+creator%22&start=0&scoring=d&

Hey, we're still talking to *you*, eh? You must be doing something
right.. <g>

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

fasgnadh

unread,
Dec 22, 2009, 1:13:06 AM12/22/09
to
Budikka666 deleted EVERYTHING from my post, then ran away:

<restore the atheist slogan which Bukakke
says she snipped because IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! B^D >

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> SkyEyes wrote:
>>>> Check it out:
>>>>
>>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>>>
>>
>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>>
>> Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
>> but frequently pretend otherwise.
>>


> Funny

It is funny, the atheist claim on that T-Shirt is the classic,
illogical, UNPROVEN atheist belief "There is no God"! B^D

I asked for PROOF from atheists, and instead you admit that
the atheist slogan 'didn't make any sense, so you deleted it!!!! B^D


> but when I deleted from your message everything that didn't make
> any sense -

You deleted EVERYTHING, including the link to the atheist
T-Shirt slogan "There is no God"

... and you say it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!! 8^o


EXACTLY!!! it's NONSENSE. Pure unadulterated atheist HORSESHIT! B^D

Any agnostic could have told you that.. in fact I have done so for over
a YEAR.. but you militant atheists are too irrational, bigoted and
stupid to listen.. now finally, you admit the truth

End of story. You are hoist on your own petard! B^]

Atheism is repudiated by it's most bellicose Chumpion!


BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA


> the material which has been utterly refuted repeatedly-

By me.. I have repeatedly asked you atheist Believers to
PROVE your asserted belief "There is no God" and you always
RUN AWAY, snipping the facts and the questions atheists
are afraid of!

It is now agreed, the atheist slogan "There is no God."
has been "utterly refuted repeatedly"!!! B^]

Q.E.D.

Cadit Quaetio!

<snip foul-mouthed ranting bitch's 100% irrelevant abuse, lies and ad hom >


> That get the message across?

Perfectly! B^] Atheism is, as you say.. utterly repudiated! B^D


> Budikka

Just another athei-Sith trophy on my wall:


http://www.humanisthall.net/Trophy3.jpg

That's TWICE, you sad loser! B^]


# Subject: How Bukakke was humbled and crawled away in defeat!
# From: fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au>
# Message-ID: <H7bPl.11167$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>
# Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:05:27 GMT

fasgnadh

unread,
Dec 22, 2009, 1:19:28 AM12/22/09
to
bob young wrote:
> Budikka666 deleted EVERYTHING from my post, then ran away:

<restore the atheist slogan which Bukakke
says she snipped because IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! B^D >

>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>> panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>> SkyEyes wrote:
>>>>> Check it out:
>>>>>
>>>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>>>>
>>>
>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>>>
>>> Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
>>> but frequently pretend otherwise.
>>>


>> Funny

It is funny, the atheist claim on that T-Shirt is the classic,
illogical, UNPROVEN atheist belief "There is no God"! B^D

I asked for PROOF from atheists, and instead you admit that
the atheist slogan 'didn't make any sense, so you deleted it!!!! B^D

>> but when I deleted from your message everything that didn't make
>> any sense -

You deleted EVERYTHING, including the link to the atheist


T-Shirt slogan "There is no God"

... and you say it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!! 8^o


EXACTLY!!! it's NONSENSE. Pure unadulterated atheist HORSESHIT! B^D

Any agnostic could have told you that.. in fact I have done so for over
a YEAR.. but you militant atheists are too irrational, bigoted and
stupid to listen.. now finally, you admit the truth

End of story. You are hoist on your own petard! B^]

Atheism is repudiated by it's most bellicose Chumpion!


BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA


>> the material which has been utterly refuted repeatedly-

By me.. I have repeatedly asked you atheist Believers to


PROVE your asserted belief "There is no God" and you always
RUN AWAY, snipping the facts and the questions atheists
are afraid of!

It is now agreed, the atheist slogan "There is no God."
has been "utterly refuted repeatedly"!!! B^]

Q.E.D.

Cadit Quaetio!

<snip foul-mouthed ranting bitch's 100% irrelevant abuse, lies and ad
hom >

> I couldn't have put it better myself.
>
> Well done

Thanks, it was easy, I'm in a battle of Wits with unarmed opponents!

B^]

Virgil

unread,
Dec 22, 2009, 2:45:12 AM12/22/09
to
In article <QxZXm.63912$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> It is funny, the atheist claim on that T-Shirt is the classic,
> illogical, UNPROVEN atheist belief "There is no God"! B^D

How is it any funnier then the classic, illogical, UNPROVEN theist
belief "My god exists but your doesn't!"


>
> I asked for PROOF from atheists

The merely non-theist atheists, who merely LACK belief in one more god,
or pantheon of gods, than theists lack, need no proof as they are not
claiming anything about existences of gods.

Anti-theist sorts of atheists merely deny the existence of one more god,
or pantheon of gods, than theists themselves deny, so need no more proof
for those denied existences than those theists who deny them.

fasgnadh

unread,
Dec 22, 2009, 3:04:00 AM12/22/09
to
Virgil wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>> bob young wrote:
>>> Budikka666 deleted EVERYTHING from my post, then ran away:
>>
>> <restore the atheist slogan which Bukakke
>> says she snipped because IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! B^D >
>>
>>>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>>>> panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>>> SkyEyes wrote:
>>>>>>> Check it out:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>>>>>
>>>>> Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
>>>>> but frequently pretend otherwise.
>>>>>
>>
>>
>>>> Funny
>>
>> It is funny, the atheist claim on that T-Shirt is the classic,
>> illogical, UNPROVEN atheist belief "There is no God"! B^D
>>
>> I asked for PROOF from atheists, and instead you admit that
>> the atheist slogan 'didn't make any sense, so you deleted it!!!! B^D
>>
>>>> but when I deleted from your message everything that didn't make
>>>> any sense -
>>
>> You deleted EVERYTHING, including the link to the atheist
>> T-Shirt slogan "There is no God"
>>
>> ... and you say it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!! 8^o
>>
>>
>> EXACTLY!!! it's NONSENSE. Pure unadulterated atheist HORSESHIT!
>> B^D
>
> How is it any funnier then the classic, illogical, UNPROVEN theist
> belief " god exists "


Ask Bukakke to explain it to you, moron, it was her comment
about the atheist nonsense she repudiated! B^D

It's Atheists who bang on endlessly demanding theists 'prove' their
belief.. and yet they have a belief that THEY can't prove! B^D

As an agnostic I maintain that there is no CONCLUSIVE
proof that God exists, (but plenty of circumstantial evidence )
and no proof whatsoever that God does NOT exist (it is not
logically provable) but atheists have the additional burden
of HYPOCRISY as they DEMAND PROOF of THEIST BELIEFS but HAVE
NONE FOR THEIR OWN!! In fact, Bukakke says she snipped it
because it didn't make any sense!!!

PRICELESS!!! B^D

fasgnadh

unread,
Dec 22, 2009, 6:26:09 AM12/22/09
to
L.Roberts wrote:

> Budikka666 deleted EVERYTHING from my post, then ran away:

<restore the atheist slogan which Bukakke
says she snipped because IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! B^D >

>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>> panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>> SkyEyes wrote:
>>>>> Check it out:
>>>>>
>>>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>>>>
>>>
>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>>>
>>> Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
>>> but frequently pretend otherwise.
>>

>> Funny

It is funny, the atheist claim on that T-Shirt is the classic,
illogical, UNPROVEN atheist belief "There is no God"! B^D

I asked for PROOF from atheists, and instead you admit that
the atheist slogan 'didn't make any sense, so you deleted it!!!! B^D

>> but when I deleted from your message everything that didn't make
>> any sense -

You deleted EVERYTHING, including the link to the atheist


T-Shirt slogan "There is no God"

... and you say it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!! 8^o


EXACTLY!!! it's NONSENSE. Pure unadulterated atheist HORSESHIT! B^D

Any agnostic could have told you that.. in fact I have done so for over


a YEAR.. but you militant atheists are too irrational, bigoted and
stupid to listen.. now finally, you admit the truth

End of story. You are hoist on your own petard! B^]

Atheism is repudiated by it's most bellicose Chumpion!


BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA


>> the material which has been utterly refuted repeatedly-

By me.. I have repeatedly asked you atheist Believers to


PROVE your asserted belief "There is no God" and you always
RUN AWAY, snipping the facts and the questions atheists
are afraid of!

It is now agreed, the atheist slogan "There is no God."
has been "utterly refuted repeatedly"!!! B^]

Q.E.D.

Cadit Quaetio!

<snip foul-mouthed ranting bitch's 100% irrelevant abuse, lies and ad
hom >

> You know, flatnads would make a fine atheist if he was so fucking
> STUPID!

Fortunately I am not so stupid!

(Do you stupid atheists ever read what you write? B^)

> Oh, do I mean like I was when I first came here?

Who gives a damn about quantifying the stupidity of atheists! B^D

It's like measuring the wetness of WATER! B^D

fasgnadh

unread,
Dec 28, 2009, 7:44:24 PM12/28/09
to
fasgnadh wrote:
> panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> SkyEyes wrote:
>>> Check it out:
>>>
>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>>
>
> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>
> Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
> but frequently pretend otherwise.
>


Unmet Challenge to Cowardly, Dishonest Atheist Hypocrites # 9:

"PROVE IT"

Challenge Date: 20/12/2008

Those atheists who have already snipped and RAN AWAY, failing utterly
to provide ANY PROOF whatsoever for their MERE BELIEF include, in order
of importance in the atheist pecking order (inverse IQ);

Virgil Vir...@home.esc
SkyLies skye...@cox.net
panama fraud panam...@hotmail.com
aLron.Roberts ozzca...@yahoo.com
Blob Young alasp...@netvigator.com
Bukakke budi...@netscape.net

Elapsed Time RUNNING AWAY by all atheists in USENET: 9 days


Time remaining before declaration of the defeat of militant
Atheism on this matter of their IRRATIONAL, UNPROVEN BELIEFS:

open to negotiation. How long do atheists think it will
take their entire global population to meet in a phone booth
and come up with an answer? B^]

Virgil

unread,
Dec 28, 2009, 8:58:17 PM12/28/09
to
In article <Ihc_m.65325$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
> > panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >> SkyEyes wrote:
> >>> Check it out:
> >>>
> >>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
> >>>
> >
> > http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
> >
> > Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
> > but frequently pretend otherwise.

On the contrary, being a-theist does not require any beliefs at all, but
merely lack of certain beliefs.

Whereas ALL theists without exception hold illogical UNPROVABLE beliefs
though they may frequently pretend otherwise.
> >
>
>
Unmet Challenge to Cowardly, Dishonest theist Hypocrites like Fasgnadh

"PROVE IT"

Some of the non-theists whom Fasgnadh regularly slanders are
> Virgil Vir...@home.esc
> Skyeyes skye...@cox.net
> Panama Floyd panam...@hotmail.com


> aLron.Roberts ozzca...@yahoo.com
> Blob Young alasp...@netvigator.com

> Budikka budi...@netscape.net
>

>
> Time remaining before declaration of the defeat of militant

> Atheism on this matter of their BELIEFS

They have at least as long as theists to provide for proof.
And no anti-theist needs to do anything at all until some theist
somewhere can find some proof, an event most noticeable by its present
non-occurence.


>
> How long do atheists think it will

> take their entire global population to come up with an answer?

A good deal less time that it will take theists to come up with anything
like proof that there is ANY sort of god, much less the particular sort
of god that any particular theist claims.
>
>
>
>
Since Fasgnadh claims that all atheists are guilty of crimes that some
atheists have committed, then fairness requires that all theists are
equally guilty of all crimes that any theist has committed,

> > > I like the one with "What can be asserted without reason can be
> > > dismissed without reason" in Latin on the back.

That gets rid of all gods very nicely.
> >
> >
> > That's what I just did to the logically unprovable theist
> > belief, that "There is a God", dogmatically ASSERTED without any
> > evidence whatsoever!
> >

> > #


> > # Prove it! Most atheists hold this irrational, UNPROVABLE belief
> > # but frequently pretend otherwise.

Actually, MOST atheists are merely non-theist, merely LACKing belief in
any of your superstitions. Only a small minority of them are
ANTI-theist, having a contrary belief of their own.

And that rejection of susperstition is a part of what panics foolish
theists like, FASGNADH, THE WITCH HUNTING PARANOID.
> >
> > As an theist, I see their dogma is even less rational than
> > theist superstition, because it is INCAPABLE of proof!

That implies, falsely, that any one of the many mutually contradictory
theist superstitions is actually capable of proof.

But the only difference between atheists and theists is that the
atheists reject one more superstition thatn theists do.


Which of those theist superstitious creed can YOU prove, fasgnadh, you
witch hunting paranoid,?

> >
> > They CANNOT prove the non-existence of God, yet they
> > assert it!


Theist worshippers of any particular god cannot prove the non-existence
of all other gods, yet they assert it. And they CANNOT prove the
existence of any God, yet they assert it!

SO that all theists have TWO unprovable assertions, where as even the
most extreme of atheists have at most one.

> >
> > That is LESS rational than the theist belief that there is a God

How can anything be LESS rational than the mutually contradictory claims
of dozens and dozens of theist religions that their particular god
exists but none of the competing gods exist?

> >
> > Firmly in the militant fasgnadh tradition of profound anti-atheist
> > hatred and bigotry.


THEIST SUPERSTITION is on the wane as more and more nations get good
governments capable of protecting them from the evils of such organized
superstition.

IAAH

unread,
Dec 28, 2009, 9:00:48 PM12/28/09
to
On 12/28/09 8:44 PM, * fasgnadh wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> SkyEyes wrote:
>>>> Check it out:
>>>>
>>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>>>
>>
>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>>
>> Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
>> but frequently pretend otherwise.

That's untrue (but it's NOT untrue that you lie
about such things). Most atheists hold no belief
in any god, period, or are happy to know that no
evidence showing that any god exists has ever been
produced and so there's no rational reason to
believe in any god.

>>
>
>
> Unmet Challenge to Cowardly, Dishonest Atheist Hypocrites # 9:
>
> "PROVE IT"

Ah, yet another demand for an impossible proof AND
a vacuous demonstration of ignorance about atheism.

So, nothing new at all for fannynads, really.

--
"I do not pretend to be able to prove that there
is no God. I equally cannot
prove that Satan is a fiction. The Christian god
may exist; so may the gods of
Olympus, or of ancient Egypt, or of Babylon. But
no one of these hypotheses is
more probable than any other: they lie outside the
region of even probable
knowledge, and therefore there is no reason to
consider any of them."
-Bertrand Russell

fasgnadh

unread,
Dec 29, 2009, 12:18:01 AM12/29/09
to
IAAH tries to slander me, then admits i'm right:
> fasgnadh showed NO atheist could prove their atheist beliefs:
>> fasgnadh asked if any atheist could prove their atheist beliefs:
>>> panam...@hotmail.com wore his beliefs on his T-Shirt:
>>>> SkyEyes wore her beliefs on her sleeve:

>>>>
>>>>> Check it out:
>>>>>
>>>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>>>>
>>>
>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>>>
>>> Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
>>> but frequently pretend otherwise.
>
> That's untrue

Bullshit, atheists linked to a site selling atheist
clothing, emblazoned with atheist beliefs,
including that item , and atheists drool over them
and preen and puff themselves and NOT ONE OF YOU
distances yourselves from the atheist messages being
presented.. until I challenge one of them and suddenly
you are denying it represents atheist beliefs and trying to
tell me YOUR lone voice determines atheist truth and the
rest of the atheist world, flocking to buy it, are Not True
ATHEISTS!

It's the No True Scotsman fallacy from atheists.. AGAIN!!!

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.religion/msg/f2dad4783c9d6a57?hl=en


> (but it's NOT untrue that you lie about such things).

How can a QUESTION be a LIE, you atheist LIAR!?!! B^D

All I did was post ATHEIST beliefs from an ATHEIST SITE,
which ATHEISTS had given the ATHEIST NG a link to, and
then asked you all for PROOF of the ATHEIST views expressed!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

If asking you atheist fuckwits a QUESTION is going to be
described as a lie then you clearly think you are back in
the good ol' atheist USSR, where you fuckers called people
who asked you questions LIARS and enemies of the atheist
state and the SHOT THEM!!! 8^o

Bad luck, the atheist world of totalitarian shitholes where
you could IMPOSE the forced indoctrination in atheism has
COLLAPSED and you are now in free, open, DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY
RELIGIOUS societies where we have the RIGHT to question!!!

And you have the right to be UTTERLY UNABLE TO ANSWER!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!

And so I challenged ANY atheist to prove that atheist belief,
a number have already tried and failed:


>> Challenge Date: 20/12/2008
>>
>> Those atheists who have already snipped and RAN AWAY, failing utterly
>> to provide ANY PROOF whatsoever for their MERE BELIEF include, in order
>> of importance in the atheist pecking order (inverse IQ);
>>
>> Virgil Vir...@home.esc
>> SkyLies skye...@cox.net
>> panama fraud panam...@hotmail.com
>> aLron.Roberts ozzca...@yahoo.com
>> Blob Young alasp...@netvigator.com
>> Bukakke budi...@netscape.net
>>
>> Elapsed Time RUNNING AWAY by all atheists in USENET: 9 days
>>
>>
>> Time remaining before declaration of the defeat of militant
>> Atheism on this matter of their IRRATIONAL, UNPROVEN BELIEFS:
>>
>> open to negotiation. How long do atheists think it will
>> take their entire global population to meet in a phone booth
>> and come up with an answer? B^]
>

> Most atheists hold no belief in any god,

No one claimed they did, fuckwit. Do try and concentrate!

Learn to read before you make a fool of yourself in public again!

The atheist belief in question is;

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

PROVE THAT ASSERTION!!

OTHERWISE IT IS AN UNPROVEN ATHEIST BELIEF!!

I don't understand your problem, atheists are ALWAYS
DEMANDING PROOF, especially for the spiritual BELIEFS
of other people.. are you saying you are complete
fucking HYPOCRITES!?????

> Ah, yet another demand for an impossible proof

Like atheist demands for material proof of a
spiritual entity, idea or BELIEF???

Anyway, you admit you have no proof for your atheist belief,
and that there can be no proof for such a belief!!! B^]

Game, ..Set, ...Match! I win!

> So, nothing new at all for fannynads, really.

true, I'm always kicking atheist butt!
That's because you all stuff your heads up it:

>> Atheists, when presented with the horrors of historical
>> atheism (70,000,000 dead in the USSR, Maoist China,
>> Pol Pots genocide, North Korea) consistently
>> argue "Atheism is nothing but a belief their is no God".
>> This is their roll-up-and-become-a-small-target
>> RUSE, as this post, and the vast majority of atheist pronouncements,
>> reveal their anti-theism and dogmatic beliefs.


And many more of the lying hypocrites will try that on.

As soon as you find some of them them espousing atheist beliefs
and CHALLENGE them for proof, THEY cut and run away and their
cronies sneak out and give us the "No True Atheist Scotsman
would say that" FALLACY!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAH

It's hilarious once you have watched them do it a few times
and can PREDICT IT.. as I just did! B^]

"When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing
� they believe in anything." - G.K. Chesterton:

Virgil

unread,
Dec 29, 2009, 4:58:31 AM12/29/09
to
In article <dig_m.65395$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> IAAH tries to post the truth but Fasgnadh snipps it:


> > fasgnadh showed NO atheist could prove their atheist beliefs


But even the most militant atheists only declare the non-existence of
one more god that any theist declares nonexistent, and MOST atheists
don't declare any gods impossible, only unbeleivable.

Since Fasgnadh's thesis is clearly irrelevant, accusing many atheists of
being evil for claiming less than theists all do, the rest of his
inanities need not be read.

IAAH

unread,
Dec 29, 2009, 2:02:04 PM12/29/09
to
On 12/29/09 1:18 AM, * fasgnadh wrote:
> IAAH tries to slander me, then admits i'm right:
>> fasgnadh showed NO atheist could prove their atheist beliefs:
>>> fasgnadh asked if any atheist could prove their atheist beliefs:
>>>> panam...@hotmail.com wore his beliefs on his T-Shirt:
>>>>> SkyEyes wore her beliefs on her sleeve:
> >>>>
>>>>>> Check it out:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>>>>
>>>> Prove it! Most atheists hold this illogical UNPROVABLE belief
>>>> but frequently pretend otherwise.
>>
>> That's untrue
>
> Bullshit, atheists linked to a site selling atheist
> clothing, emblazoned with atheist beliefs,
> including that item , and atheists drool over them
> and preen and puff themselves and NOT ONE OF YOU
> distances yourselves from the atheist messages being
> presented.. until I challenge one of them and suddenly
> you are denying it represents atheist beliefs and trying to
> tell me YOUR lone voice determines atheist truth and the
> rest of the atheist world, flocking to buy it, are Not True
> ATHEISTS!

Nope, sorry. I don't have to "distance" myself
from what others say. Your obsession with a shirt
is pathetic.

Now, if you can't actually show that the word
"atheist" means anything but "without religion",
or that your claim about what most atheists
believe is true, or support your untrue claims
about atheism, then you're done.

[supreme irrelevancies snipped, let's get
fannynads back on track, insofar as that's possible]

>
>
>>> Challenge Date: 20/12/2008
>>>
>>> Those atheists who have already snipped and RAN AWAY, failing utterly
>>> to provide ANY PROOF whatsoever for their MERE BELIEF include, in order
>>> of importance in the atheist pecking order (inverse IQ);
>>>
>>> Virgil Vir...@home.esc
>>> SkyLies skye...@cox.net
>>> panama fraud panam...@hotmail.com
>>> aLron.Roberts ozzca...@yahoo.com
>>> Blob Young alasp...@netvigator.com
>>> Bukakke budi...@netscape.net
>>>
>>> Elapsed Time RUNNING AWAY by all atheists in USENET: 9 days
>>>
>>>
>>> Time remaining before declaration of the defeat of militant
>>> Atheism on this matter of their IRRATIONAL, UNPROVEN BELIEFS:
>>>
>>> open to negotiation. How long do atheists think it will
>>> take their entire global population to meet in a phone booth
>>> and come up with an answer? B^]
>>
>
>> Most atheists hold no belief in any god,
>
> No one claimed they did, fuckwit. Do try and concentrate!

Look up the difference between no belief and
active disbelief, douchnozzle.
You lose again.

Your claim that atheism is an unequivocal position
that "There is no god" is a lie, and so your
entire set of "arguments" based on that lie is
discarded forthwith.

>
> Learn to read before you make a fool of yourself in public again!
>
> The atheist belief in question is;
>
> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>
> PROVE THAT ASSERTION!!

Why? It's not mine, and it's not the majority
atheist belief. It's a shirt. It's not a Masonic
statement of belief, it's not a mission statement.

Read my sig, you twat.

>
> OTHERWISE IT IS AN UNPROVEN ATHEIST BELIEF!!

No, it's a shirt. You're damaging your calm,
fannynads.

>
> I don't understand your problem, atheists are ALWAYS
> DEMANDING PROOF, especially for the spiritual BELIEFS
> of other people.. are you saying you are complete
> fucking HYPOCRITES!?????
>
>> Ah, yet another demand for an impossible proof
>
> Like atheist demands for material proof of a
> spiritual entity, idea or BELIEF???

How is that impossible to provide? Or are you not
aware that asking for proof of a negative makes
the asker (that's you) an idiot?

>
> Anyway, you admit you have no proof for your atheist belief,
> and that there can be no proof for such a belief!!! B^]

You're lying about what my belief is, and it's
true that nobody's produced any material evidence
that supports the proposition that any god exists.

Since the burden of proof in that case is on the
believer, proof is unsupplied.

>
> Game, ..Set, ...Match! I win!

No, you lose, because you had to lie about atheism
and my beliefs the whole way through. You didn't
manage to actually counter any one thing that I
posted previously.

And the rest was cut because it's the usual shit
from fannynads.

fasgnadh

unread,
Jan 1, 2010, 3:22:19 AM1/1/10
to
Budikka666 snipped ran and left a little pile of smelly abuse:


The reason this low-IQ and clearly irrational atheist is having a hissy
fit is because the atheists were challenged to prove their belief,
which they advertise publicly, including on this website appropriately
named THE ARROGANT ATHEIST; BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

Unmet Challenge # 9 : PROVE IT

Challenge Date: 20/12/2008

Those atheists who have already snipped and RAN AWAY, failing utterly
to provide ANY PROOF whatsoever for their MERE BELIEF include, in order
of importance in the atheist pecking order

Virgil Vir...@home.esc

Elapsed Time Running AWAY by all atheists in USENET: 9 days


> That get the message across?
>
> Budikka

livvy

unread,
Jan 1, 2010, 3:45:19 AM1/1/10
to
settle down, this is religious education from T-shirts, author is
probably some 12 year old home from school without actually learning
anything, Mom and Dad are at work, it gets to say anything it wants on
a computer, who'll know, or care? It's common as dirt, and scary as
hell. If it's a grown up, should be embarrassed by "check it
out"....in the whole scheme of things, it does not matter,
irrelevant. Don't take it so seriously....carry on.

On Jan 1, 3:22 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Budikka666 snipped ran and left a little pile of smelly abuse:
>
> > Funny but when I deleted from your message everything that didn't make
> > any sense - the material which has been utterly refuted repeatedly-
> > there wasn't anything left to respond to except to tell you that
> > you're a boring piece of worthless shit.  Go fuck yourself,  You're
> > not welcome here, you vacuous, cowardly, spamming, jerk-wad asshole.
>
> The reason this low-IQ and clearly irrational atheist is having a hissy
> fit is because the atheists were challenged to prove their belief,
> which they advertise publicly, including on this website appropriately
> named THE ARROGANT ATHEIST;      BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA
>
>  http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>
> Unmet Challenge # 9 : PROVE IT
>
> Challenge Date:  20/12/2008
>
> Those atheists who have already snipped and RAN AWAY, failing utterly
> to provide ANY PROOF whatsoever for their MERE BELIEF include, in order
> of importance in the atheist pecking order
>
> Virgil           Vir...@home.esc

> SkyLies          skyey...@cox.net
> panama fraud     panamfl...@hotmail.com
> aLron.Roberts    ozzcat2...@yahoo.com
> Blob Young       alaspect...@netvigator.com
> Bukakke          budik...@netscape.net


>
> Elapsed Time Running AWAY by all atheists in USENET: 9 days
>
> > That get the message across?
>
> > Budikka
>
> --
>
> alt.atheism FAQ:
>
> http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>

> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...


>
>   "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>       -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>
>   "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>       - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>
>   "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>       - Lenin
>
>    http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>
>    http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg
>

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...

fasgnadh

unread,
Jan 1, 2010, 9:08:45 AM1/1/10
to
livvy claims atheists get Religious Education from T-Shirts! B^D :

A: Top Posters
Q: What is the most annoying thing in Usenet?

> On Jan 1, 3:22 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>> Budikka666 snipped ran and left a little pile of smelly abuse:
>>
>>> Funny but when I deleted from your message everything that didn't make
>>> any sense - the material which has been utterly refuted repeatedly-
>>> there wasn't anything left to respond to except to tell you that
>>> you're a boring piece of worthless shit. Go fuck yourself, You're
>>> not welcome here, you vacuous, cowardly, spamming, jerk-wad asshole.
>>
>> The reason this low-IQ and clearly irrational atheist is having a hissy
>> fit is because the atheists were challenged to prove their belief,
>> which they advertise publicly, including on this website appropriately
>> named THE ARROGANT ATHEIST; BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA
>>
>> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>>
>> Unmet Challenge # 9 : PROVE IT
>>
>> Challenge Date: 20/12/2008
>>
>> Those atheists who have already snipped and RAN AWAY, failing utterly
>> to provide ANY PROOF whatsoever for their MERE BELIEF include, in order
>> of importance in the atheist pecking order
>>
>> Virgil Vir...@home.esc
>> SkyLies skyey...@cox.net
>> panama fraud panamfl...@hotmail.com
>> aLron.Roberts ozzcat2...@yahoo.com
>> Blob Young alaspect...@netvigator.com
>> Bukakke budik...@netscape.net
>>
>> Elapsed Time Running AWAY by all atheists in USENET: 9 days
>>

> settle down, this is religious education from T-shirts,

You claim the adult atheists who posted the link to thearrogantatheist
get 'religious education' from T-Shirts???

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!


That would be because the T-Shirt has a higher IQ than
the atheists who 'learn' from it, eh? B^D

# From: panam...@hotmail.com
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Atheist Clothing
# Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:45:21 -0800 (PST)
# Message-ID: #
#<5df1aa81-62a3-44b1...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com>
#
# On Dec 18, 6:23=A0pm, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
# > Check it out:
# >
# > http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
# >
# > I'm ordering the one with the design that incorporates the Jesus
# > fish.

As I said, atheists are ANTI-Theist and have unproven BELIEFS
that they wear on their clothing;

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html


> author is probably some 12 year old home from school
> without actually learning anything,

PROVE IT!? B^D more atheist BULLSHIT! B^]

And that explains why grown adult atheists like SkyLies and Panama Fraud
wet themselves over it's T-Shirt messages with atheist doctrine, in
their posts regaling this "Atheist Clothing"

For fucks sake.. when will you piss-weak atheist LIARS stop
making such PITIFUL excuses.. It was ATHEIST clothing yesterday
but as soon as I show everyone exactly what atheist beliefs atheists
put on their atheist clothing.. you all DENY it's anything to do with
atheism!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA

It's the No True Scotsman fallacy from atheists.. AGAIN!!!

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.religion/msg/f2dad4783c9d6a57?hl=en

> Mom and Dad are at work

...and they leave you at home to make this feeble shite up?

> It's common as dirt, and scary as hell.

Yes, how can any sensible human being go to all the
trouble you take to make a complete arse of yourself? B^D

Here's the situation. Most of the atheists posting in this thread,
which atheists titled ATHEIST CLOTHING, have accepted they are BUSTED
advertising their UNPROVEN beliefs and have have crawled off
in embarrassment.. you have been left to provide the comic
entertainment! B^D

> in the whole scheme of things, it does not matter,

Then why are you taking your bullshit excuses so seriously..

making up UNPROVEN crap about a kid being responsible for
the unproven beliefs and then admitting you have NO FUCKING idea..
"If it's an adult.." BWAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

Your asinine babble is

> irrelevant.

>>> That get the message across?
>>> Budikka
>> --
>>
>> alt.atheism FAQ:
>>
>> http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/
>>
>> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl...
>>
>> "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>> -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>>
>> "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>> - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest
>>
>> "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>> - Lenin
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>>
>> http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg
>>
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...
>


--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/


http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source


"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest


"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest


"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

IAAH

unread,
Jan 1, 2010, 12:15:33 PM1/1/10
to

Since you've had more than enough time to respond,
and have in fact posted in other threads, we'll
just leave you as done like dinner, then.

Virgil

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 4:42:09 PM1/2/10
to
In article <Nln%m.66154$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:


>
> You claim the adult atheists who posted the link to thearrogantatheist
> get 'religious education' from T-Shirts???

>
>

> That would be because the T-Shirt has a higher IQ than
> the atheists who 'learn' from it, eh? B^D

Because even a t-shirt has a higher IQ than those, like Faggotballs, who
cannot overcome their early religious brainwashing and get sane.

B J Foster

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 5:12:37 PM1/2/10
to

Faghdagh - formerly 'Che' - was a ostensibly a marxist for most of his
netlife. He rebirthed himself only recently, presumably because
defending basket cases like Zimbabwe, Cuba and North Korea became simply
too challenging even for a veteran net kook.

livvy

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 1:40:43 AM1/3/10
to
"That would be because the T-Shirt has a higher IQ than
the atheists who 'learn' from it, eh? "

Well, you tell us, you are assigned. Anyone who would "learn" and
get their education from a T-shirt was perhaps you, or perhaps a
child of yours. You're so busy being hateful, don't have time to take
care of and raise a child. So do tell. That's all you got, and all
you have to say. You are as common as dirt.....you've been given
the means to be educated, and extra-ordinary. Doesn't matter from
where it came....you have it, treat it carefully. If you choose to
use it to lash out at Christians, that's fine, if you have a
brain, you need to think, and not rely on the internet for your
education. It's complex, and it's hard....and you'll just tell me to
f*&k off. Guess what? I don't care, it's not as easy as you'd
like, you've decided to be a useless slug, like we don't have enough
of those. Be a person, or don't...

On Jan 1, 9:08 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> livvyclaims atheists get Religious Education from T-Shirts! B^D :

> # From: panamfl...@hotmail.com


> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
> # Subject: Re: Atheist Clothing
> # Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:45:21 -0800 (PST)
> # Message-ID: #

> #<5df1aa81-62a3-44b1-b4f4-7a7170db7...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com>


> #
> # On Dec 18, 6:23=A0pm, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> # > Check it out:
> # >
> # >http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/
> # >
> # > I'm ordering the one with the design that incorporates the Jesus
> # > fish.
>
> As I said, atheists are ANTI-Theist and have unproven BELIEFS
> that they wear on their clothing;
>
> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
>
>  > author is  probably some 12 year old home from school
>  > without actually learning anything,
>
> PROVE IT!?   B^D  more atheist BULLSHIT!  B^]
>
> And that explains why grown adult atheists like SkyLies and Panama Fraud
> wet themselves over it's T-Shirt messages with atheist doctrine, in
> their posts regaling this "Atheist Clothing"
>
> For fucks sake.. when will you piss-weak atheist LIARS stop
> making such PITIFUL excuses..  It was ATHEIST clothing yesterday
> but as soon as I show everyone exactly what atheist beliefs atheists
> put on their atheist clothing.. you all DENY it's anything to do with
> atheism!!!
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA
>
> It's the No True Scotsman fallacy from atheists.. AGAIN!!!
>

> http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.religion/msg/f2dad4783c9d6a57?h...

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-fa...- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages