If evolution was fact instead of a theory.

Michael Christ

Jun 29, 2022, 4:45:43 PM6/29/22
We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
degrees of evolution.

Instead, what do we see?

[dead crickets]

Thank you, thank you very much.

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

JWS

Jun 29, 2022, 5:30:17 PM6/29/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:45:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> degrees of evolution.
Yes. We could see them if they were detectable by our
instrumentation. So either our instrumentation is lacking
for detecting the type of life that is there, or there is no
life there. We can only look at an infinitesimally small area
of the universe that we can't make any positive claims
about life in the universe.

> Instead, what do we see?
No positive sign of life so far.
Do you have a point?

JWS

Jun 29, 2022, 5:38:42 PM6/29/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:45:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> If evolution was fact instead of a theory.
And this title demonstrates you have no concept
of how science is organized. Evolution is a fact
because it is directly observed in the real world.
The theory is our attempt to explain how evolution
works in the real world. The theory is the foundation
for our understanding and has given us various
fields of knowledge such as zoology, botany,
microbiology, biochemistry, ecology, genetics, etc.

El Kabong

Jun 29, 2022, 5:49:01 PM6/29/22
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> degrees of evolution.
>
> Instead, what do we see?
>
> [dead crickets]
>
> Thank you, thank you very much.

First review the difference between evolution and
abiogenesis, then google the Drake Equation. Then ask
yourself, if there were life (let alone civilization)
outside earth, how would we detect it.

You won't do any of that because it's boring, and you're
only after attention.

%

Jun 29, 2022, 6:24:28 PM6/29/22
these are all just places where i left my junk lying around

%

Jun 29, 2022, 6:25:38 PM6/29/22
who the hell are all these people , us , we , we're our

Michael Christ

Jun 29, 2022, 7:20:34 PM6/29/22

JWS wrote:
> Yes. We could see them if they were detectable by our
> instrumentation. So either our instrumentation is lacking
> for detecting the type of life that is there, or there is no
> life there. We can only look at an infinitesimally small area
> of the universe that we can't make any positive claims
> about life in the universe.

You are not thinking logically, JWS. We are in a small area and there
is life, outside is a big area. Get it? If evolution was fact, life
would be everywhere out there.

I thought I was the buffoon??

JWS wrote:
> No positive sign of life so far.
> Do you have a point?

Keep looking then. Let me know how it goes.

I know this is a crazy, crazy, crazy idea, but what say what you think
in not the basis of all our reality, and you are - brace yourself - wrong?

Please forgive my buffoonness.

Michael Buffoon

Michael Christ

Jun 29, 2022, 7:26:50 PM6/29/22
Evolution (mere change) does not equate to a Creator God. In other
words, it did not create all there is because it would have to be before
it is in order to bring itself into being...whatever thing you want to
point at.

Your "ologies" and "tics" came along after the fact.

Michael Buffoon

Michael Christ

Jun 29, 2022, 7:32:06 PM6/29/22

El Bundy wrote:
> First review the difference between evolution and
> abiogenesis, then google the Drake Equation. Then ask
> yourself, if there were life (let alone civilization)
> outside earth, how would we detect it.
>
> You won't do any of that because it's boring, and you're
> only after attention.

I already have a superior foundation, sorry.

Nothing can create itself. Eternal God.

I never go down rabbit holes, even with the religious. Y'know, the olde
it says so in the bible, go read it, kinda stuff.

If evolution was real as a creator, there would be life everywhere out
there. Who made you special?? Let me guess. :-).

Michael Christ

Jun 29, 2022, 7:47:09 PM6/29/22
They are JWS's aliens. :-). Something about, we can't see them, yet,
but they are out there.

What JWS is peering deeply into is the shallows, and for him right now,
that is fine.

In the end, though, everyone will see the truth.

JWS

Jun 29, 2022, 8:15:16 PM6/29/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 6:20:34 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> Michael Christ wrote:
> >> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> >> degrees of evolution.
> JWS wrote:
> > Yes. We could see them if they were detectable by our
> > instrumentation. So either our instrumentation is lacking
> > for detecting the type of life that is there, or there is no
> > life there. We can only look at an infinitesimally small area
> > of the universe that we can't make any positive claims
> > about life in the universe.
> You are not thinking logically, JWS. We are in a small area and there
> is life, outside is a big area. Get it?
This is about the most illogical statement I've
ever read. I don't even know where to start. I
can't even begin to imagine what is going on
in that "brain?".

> If evolution was fact, life
> would be everywhere out there.
Well, we are fairly sure that the space between
galaxies is most likely not going to be inhabited.
The same goes for the space between solar systems
within galaxies. So, by volume, that is going to account
for most of "everywhere out there". So, no, we are not
going to find life "out there" "everywhere".

> I thought I was the buffoon??
You were correct, then.

> Michael Christ wrote:
> >> Instead, what do we see?
> JWS wrote:
> > No positive sign of life so far.
> > Do you have a point?
> Keep looking then. Let me know how it goes.
You can keep an eye out on your own.

> I know this is a crazy, crazy, crazy idea, but what say what you think
> in not the basis of all our reality, and you are - brace yourself - wrong?
??? Anyone here have an english translation?

> Please forgive my buffoonness.
If that's all it was, you might have had a chance.

> Michael Buffoon

JWS

Jun 29, 2022, 8:21:00 PM6/29/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 6:26:50 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 30/06/2022 7:38 am, JWS wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:45:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> If evolution was fact instead of a theory.
>
> > And this title demonstrates you have no concept
> > of how science is organized. Evolution is a fact
> > because it is directly observed in the real world.
> > The theory is our attempt to explain how evolution
> > works in the real world. The theory is the foundation
> > for our understanding and has given us various
> > fields of knowledge such as zoology, botany,
> > microbiology, biochemistry, ecology, genetics, etc.
> Evolution (mere change) does not equate to a Creator God. In other
> words, it did not create all there is because it would have to be before
> it is in order to bring itself into being...whatever thing you want to
> point at.
>
> Your "ologies" and "tics" came along after the fact.
Is this really MX? I'm starting to think that someone
is spoofing his account.

> Michael Buffoon

Michael Christ

Jun 29, 2022, 8:32:43 PM6/29/22
On 30/06/2022 10:15 am, JWS wrote:
>> JWS wrote:
>>> Yes. We could see them if they were detectable by our
>>> instrumentation. So either our instrumentation is lacking
>>> for detecting the type of life that is there, or there is no
>>> life there. We can only look at an infinitesimally small area
>>> of the universe that we can't make any positive claims
>>> about life in the universe.

>> You are not thinking logically, JWS. We are in a small area and there
>> is life, outside is a big area. Get it?

> This is about the most illogical statement I've
> ever read. I don't even know where to start. I
> can't even begin to imagine what is going on
> in that "brain?".

So you didn't get it.

Notice how you are too afraid to even enter into explanation for fear of
being wrong?

Little area...life...big area...no life? What? Is evolution of the
universe showing favour :-).

There should be life everywhere out there.

Let me know when you find it.

>> If evolution was fact, life
>> would be everywhere out there.

> Well, we are fairly sure that the space between
> galaxies is most likely not going to be inhabited.
> The same goes for the space between solar systems
> within galaxies. So, by volume, that is going to account
> for most of "everywhere out there". So, no, we are not
> going to find life "out there" "everywhere".

You are floundering, JWS, and trying to make excuses.

>> I thought I was the buffoon??
> You were correct, then.

Then I am not a total buffoon. :-).

>> JWS wrote:
>>> No positive sign of life so far.
>>> Do you have a point?
>> Keep looking then. Let me know how it goes.
> You can keep an eye out on your own.
>
>> I know this is a crazy, crazy, crazy idea, but what say what you think
>> in not the basis of all our reality, and you are - brace yourself - wrong?
> ??? Anyone here have an english translation?
>
>> Please forgive my buffoonness.
> If that's all it was, you might have had a chance.

Please explain why there is no life everywhere in an evolution universe?
How come evolution decided, nope, just here. That is the present
evidence. Or are you going for the FSM?

Thanks.

JWS

Jun 29, 2022, 9:16:08 PM6/29/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 7:32:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 30/06/2022 10:15 am, JWS wrote:
>
> >> You are not thinking logically, JWS. We are in a small area and there
> >> is life, outside is a big area. Get it?
>
> > This is about the most illogical statement I've
> > ever read. I don't even know where to start. I
> > can't even begin to imagine what is going on
> > in that "brain?".
> So you didn't get it.
>
> Notice how you are too afraid to even enter into explanation for fear of
> being wrong?
>
> Little area...life...big area...no life? What?
OK. Little area or big area, the area has to be
able to support life. And this is why most
scientists think that there is life out there.
There are so many places (big area) that
someplace there is probably a place that
does support life. We just have not found
it yet.

> Is evolution of the
> universe showing favour :-).
There has to be life for evolution to operate.

> There should be life everywhere out there.
Most places are hostile to life as we know it.
We are really pretty sure that none of our
other planets can have life.
Everywhere does not have the conditions for life.
At least as we would define it.

> How come evolution decided, nope, just here. That is the present
> evidence.
Evolution does not create life. Evolution modifies
life. Evolution does not decide where life is, so
there is no "present evidence" for that.

> Or are you going for the FSM?
This statement has nothing to do with anything
we are talking about.

osugeo...@aol.com

Jun 30, 2022, 12:04:48 AM6/30/22
MX:
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:45:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> degrees of evolution.

Sorry, attention-seeking troll (drogan).
First, it is your responsibility to prove that of all the planets we see,
however hazily, that signs of civilizations could be seen on them.

That includes your idea of the sign of the greatest achievement of any
civilization, the Golden Arches of MDonalds write on a sign one hundred
miles in extent, flashing the message "Welcome Earthlings".

Of course, for you, the greatest achievement might be a gigantic replica of
a "Vegemite" jar.

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

El Kabong

Jun 30, 2022, 12:41:30 AM6/30/22
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 30/06/2022 7:48 am, El Kabong wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> >> degrees of evolution.
> >>
> >> Instead, what do we see?
> >>
> >> [dead crickets]
> >>
> >> Thank you, thank you very much.
>
> El Bundy wrote:
> > First review the difference between evolution and
> > abiogenesis, then google the Drake Equation. Then ask
> > yourself, if there were life (let alone civilization)
> > outside earth, how would we detect it.
> >
> > You won't do any of that because it's boring, and you're
> > only after attention.
>
> I already have a superior foundation, sorry.

Yeah, i know what you mean... being wrong doesn't faze
you.

> Nothing can create itself. Eternal God.

That old meaningless mantra again.

> I never go down rabbit holes, even with the religious. Y'know, the olde
> it says so in the bible, go read it, kinda stuff.

MX Translation: "Why get bogged down with details, when
saying stupid things gets more replies?"

> If evolution was real as a creator, there would be life everywhere out
> there.

How do you know there isn't life everywhere out there?
Let me guess... your godvoice told you so.

El Kabong

Jun 30, 2022, 12:47:00 AM6/30/22
It's tempting to say no, he really is that stupid.
But in fact, he works at it.

> > Michael Buffoon

Ted

Jun 30, 2022, 1:07:00 AM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 21:04:44 -0700 (PDT), "osugeo...@aol.com"
<osugeo...@aol.com> wrote:
> MX:
> On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:45:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ
wrote:
> > We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over
varying
> > degrees of evolution.

> Sorry, attention-seeking troll (drogan).
> First, it is your responsibility to prove that of all the planets
we see,
> however hazily, that signs of civilizations could be seen on them.

> That includes your idea of the sign of the greatest achievement of
any
> civilization, the Golden Arches of MDonalds write on a sign one
hundred
> miles in extent, flashing the message "Welcome Earthlings".

> Of course, for you, the greatest achievement might be a gigantic
replica of
> a "Vegemite" jar.

> Marvin Sebourn
> osugeo...@aol.com

Good stuff. An Australian friend got me addicted to it 25 years ago.

El Kabong

Jun 30, 2022, 1:07:57 AM6/30/22
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Michael Christ wrote:
> >> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> >> degrees of evolution.
>
> JWS wrote:
> > Yes. We could see them if they were detectable by our
> > instrumentation. So either our instrumentation is lacking
> > for detecting the type of life that is there, or there is no
> > life there. We can only look at an infinitesimally small area
> > of the universe that we can't make any positive claims
> > about life in the universe.
>
> You are not thinking logically, JWS.

That's 2.5 tandies on the i-meter.

<snip buffoonery>

> JWS wrote:
> > No positive sign of life so far.
> > Do you have a point?

> Please forgive my buffoonness.

I'm sure your god is pleased with your Buffoonery For
Jesus.

El Kabong

Jun 30, 2022, 1:25:54 AM6/30/22
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Please explain why there is no life everywhere in an evolution universe?
> How come evolution decided, nope, just here. That is the present
> evidence. Or are you going for the FSM?

Look again, closely. I'm pretty sure there's an
overaboundance of life on Uranus.

> Thanks.

YW. Somebody had to say it.

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 5:05:26 AM6/30/22
I understand that, but I am happy now you understood me.

>> Is evolution of the
>> universe showing favour :-).
> There has to be life for evolution to operate.

Well, then evolution is not sufficient to explain our
presence/appearancer then.

>> There should be life everywhere out there.

> Most places are hostile to life as we know it.
> We are really pretty sure that none of our
> other planets can have life.

As we know it. Okay.
Alright, but you recognise what I am saying.

In an evolution universe, it would be fair to assume according to
Occam's Razor that life should be evident. However, that simple
assumption cannot be regarded a conclusive.

>> How come evolution decided, nope, just here. That is the present
>> evidence.

> Evolution does not create life. Evolution modifies
> life. Evolution does not decide where life is, so
> there is no "present evidence" for that.

I agree.

>> Or are you going for the FSM?

> This statement has nothing to do with anything
> we are talking about.

It could have been if you had said evolution does create life. :-).

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 5:14:23 AM6/30/22
On 30/06/2022 2:04 pm, osugeo...@aol.com wrote:
> MX:
> On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:45:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
>> degrees of evolution.
>
> Sorry, attention-seeking troll (drogan).

That is a bit harsh, Marvin.

> First, it is your responsibility to prove that of all the planets we see,
> however hazily, that signs of civilizations could be seen on them.

You don't seem to understand what I am saying.

> That includes your idea of the sign of the greatest achievement of any
> civilization, the Golden Arches of MDonalds write on a sign one hundred
> miles in extent, flashing the message "Welcome Earthlings".
>
> Of course, for you, the greatest achievement might be a gigantic replica of
> a "Vegemite" jar.
>
> Marvin Sebourn
> osugeo...@aol.com

Do the Uranusians sell "Vegemite" on Mars? If they do, I am not going
there. Yuck!

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 5:19:30 AM6/30/22
On 30/06/2022 3:25 pm, El Kabong wrote:
> Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please explain why there is no life everywhere in an evolution universe?
>> How come evolution decided, nope, just here. That is the present
>> evidence. Or are you going for the FSM?
>
> Look again, closely. I'm pretty sure there's an
> overaboundance of life on Uranus.

There is no need in alt.atheism for a rectal reporter, El Bunghole.

Michael Christ

>> Thanks.
>
> YW. Somebody had to say it.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 5:21:18 AM6/30/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 4:45:43 AM UTC+8, Michael Christ wrote:
> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> degrees of evolution.
>
> Instead, what do we see?

We see evolution all the time but theists refuse to accept the fact!!!
You are pretending to be blind...

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 6:06:38 AM6/30/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 7:32:06 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 30/06/2022 7:48 am, El Kabong wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> >> degrees of evolution.
> >>
> >> Instead, what do we see?
> >>
> >> [dead crickets]
> >>
> >> Thank you, thank you very much.
> El Bundy wrote:
> > First review the difference between evolution and
> > abiogenesis, then google the Drake Equation. Then ask
> > yourself, if there were life (let alone civilization)
> > outside earth, how would we detect it.
> >
> > You won't do any of that because it's boring, and you're
> > only after attention.
> I already have a superior foundation, sorry.
>
> Nothing can create itself. Eternal God.
>
> I never go down rabbit holes, even with the religious. Y'know, the olde
> it says so in the bible, go read it, kinda stuff.
>
> If evolution was real as a creator, there would be life everywhere out
> there. Who made you special?? Let me guess. :-).
> Michael Christ

That's just your assumption.

We aren't even all that special here on Earth. That's probably
one of the reasons why you need a godthing to cover
everything you don't know and are afraid to know. That way,
you don't have to learn anything new. Once you make up your
blobby thing in your head, you want nothing to ever change.
If you are descended from European Middle Agers, you would
probably have been a monk. Just a monk. One that secretly had
children.

JWS

Jun 30, 2022, 6:22:28 AM6/30/22
When you write a half-way coherent sentence, I can understand.

> >> Is evolution of the
> >> universe showing favour :-).
> > There has to be life for evolution to operate.
> Well, then evolution is not sufficient to explain our
> presence/appearancer then.
It does not explain why we are here, on this planet,
but it does explain the way we look at this time.
"Evident" is an odd word to use. The huge distances involved
in looking for life elsewhere make finding life a difficult problem.
It is hoped that we might get some clues from the JWST by the
technique of gas chromatography. We will detect the effects of
life on a planet's atmosphere, but not actually "see" the life.

> >> How come evolution decided, nope, just here. That is the present
> >> evidence.
>
> > Evolution does not create life. Evolution modifies
> > life. Evolution does not decide where life is, so
> > there is no "present evidence" for that.
> I agree.
Then why did you say there was?

> >> Or are you going for the FSM?
>
> > This statement has nothing to do with anything
> > we are talking about.
> It could have been if you had said evolution does create life. :-).
The life "creation" event is called abiogenesis.

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 30, 2022, 6:44:45 AM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 22:25:49 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
wrote:

>Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please explain why there is no life everywhere in an evolution universe?
>> How come evolution decided, nope, just here. That is the present
>> evidence. Or are you going for the FSM?
>
>Look again, closely. I'm pretty sure there's an
>overaboundance of life on Uranus.

But what about up it?

John Baker

Jun 30, 2022, 10:30:10 AM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 14:30:12 -0700 (PDT), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:45:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
>> degrees of evolution.

And if Stevie had a brain in his head instead of mush, he'd realize
what an idiotic statement that is.

>Yes. We could see them if they were detectable by our
>instrumentation. So either our instrumentation is lacking
>for detecting the type of life that is there, or there is no
>life there. We can only look at an infinitesimally small area
>of the universe that we can't make any positive claims
>about life in the universe.
>
>> Instead, what do we see?

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 4:30:20 PM6/30/22
On 30/06/2022 8:06 pm, Michelle Malkin wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 7:32:06 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:

>> El Bundy wrote:
>>> First review the difference between evolution and
>>> abiogenesis, then google the Drake Equation. Then ask
>>> yourself, if there were life (let alone civilization)
>>> outside earth, how would we detect it.
>>>
>>> You won't do any of that because it's boring, and you're
>>> only after attention.
>> I already have a superior foundation, sorry.
>>
>> Nothing can create itself. Eternal God.
>>
>> I never go down rabbit holes, even with the religious. Y'know, the olde
>> it says so in the bible, go read it, kinda stuff.
>>
>> If evolution was real as a creator, there would be life everywhere out
>> there. Who made you special?? Let me guess. :-).
>> Michael Christ
>
> That's just your assumption.

That is right.

But I think you got the point? Maybe?

> We aren't even all that special here on Earth.

Yes, we are. Very, very, special. We are made in the image of the One
that Created everything.

> That's probably
> one of the reasons why you need a godthing to cover
> everything you don't know and are afraid to know.

What am I afraid to know? Can you let me know so I know to be afraid of
it?

> That way,
> you don't have to learn anything new.

I learn something new every day about God, and it is exciting.

> Once you make up your
> blobby thing in your head, you want nothing to ever change.
> If you are descended from European Middle Agers, you would
> probably have been a monk. Just a monk. One that secretly had
> children.

Maybe.

However, that is like telling me today I would be a part of mainstream
religion. I was, but God pulled me out. Thank God.

Try not to be so negative, Michelle. After all, you don't know
everything and trying to pull me down will never elevate you.

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 4:59:05 PM6/30/22
Well, I have to get past my inner buffoon.

>>> There has to be life for evolution to operate.

>> Well, then evolution is not sufficient to explain our
>> presence/appearancer then.

> It does not explain why we are here, on this planet,
> but it does explain the way we look at this time.

I know why we are here on this planet, but you wouldn't agree. And,
this world is constantly undergoing change, as we are. 10 years ago in
the mirror, okay, now, not so much.

But I know you mean the global alteration of things. You call that
evolution, but I just call it change; I guess that it means the same thing.
"Expected" then. I think we've done the point now, though.

> The huge distances involved
> in looking for life elsewhere make finding life a difficult problem.
> It is hoped that we might get some clues from the JWST by the
> technique of gas chromatography. We will detect the effects of
> life on a planet's atmosphere, but not actually "see" the life.

I understand what you are saying, but as I said, if evolution is as
powerful as atheism seems to make it, I would expect to "the effects of
life" in some form of life on the nearest planet.

I think that is a reasonable thing to say.

>>> Evolution does not create life. Evolution modifies
>>> life. Evolution does not decide where life is, so
>>> there is no "present evidence" for that.
>> I agree.

> Then why did you say there was?

It must have been another case of me not being coherent enough for you.

However, at the risk of being incoherent again. You said, "Evolution
modifies life", so does that mean "evolution" has a power of its own?

Think carefully before you call me a buffoon, please.

>>> This statement has nothing to do with anything
>>> we are talking about.
>> It could have been if you had said evolution does create life. :-).

> The life "creation" event is called abiogenesis.

Then you are saying evolution creates life AKA FSM. I am beginning to
suspect that that incoherence is at some other street address, JWS.

Anyway, your claim, obviously not to me. Besides, abiogenesis is only,
"A hypothetical organic phenomenon by which living organisms are created
from nonliving matter". It can only ever be that unless you can tell me
where nonliving matter comes from, let alone how something nonliving can
give itself life?

I know, "We don't know yet."

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 5:01:22 PM6/30/22
You sicko! You belong in a penal colony!

:-).

Michael Christ

JWS

Jun 30, 2022, 5:32:49 PM6/30/22
Atheism does not make evolution anything. There is no
direct connection between atheism and evolution. Many
religious people believe evolution. There are atheists who
do not support evolution.
There is no rational scenario where evolution on earth
could possibly extend to another planet. That's a really
insane position. I'd really like to hear an explanation of
the mechanism that would accomplish that. You just
make straw men left and right.

> I think that is a reasonable thing to say.

> >> I agree.
>
> > Then why did you say there was?
> It must have been another case of me not being coherent enough for you.
>
> However, at the risk of being incoherent again. You said, "Evolution
> modifies life", so does that mean "evolution" has a power of its own?
Evolution is what we call the change in allele frequency
in a population over time. There is no concept of a "power".

> Think carefully before you call me a buffoon, please.
You have many misconceptions.

> >> It could have been if you had said evolution does create life. :-).
>
> > The life "creation" event is called abiogenesis.
> Then you are saying evolution creates life AKA FSM. I am beginning to
> suspect that that incoherence is at some other street address, JWS.
The FSM is a joke concept to demonstrate how
"gods" are created. Evolution is not connected
to the FSM, god, Ala, Vishnu, Zeus, Thor, or any
other deity.

> Anyway, your claim, obviously not to me. Besides, abiogenesis is only,
> "A hypothetical organic phenomenon by which living organisms are created
> from nonliving matter". It can only ever be that unless you can tell me
> where nonliving matter comes from, let alone how something nonliving can
> give itself life?
Life is a process. It's the process of obtaining materials,
using them to create energy and structures that support
the continuation of the process. Recent experiments have
demonstrated the self-assembly of RNA. Every year we
get closer to the goal of finding a plausible pathway to
first life.

> I know, "We don't know yet."
Start preparing your straw men for the approaching
time when we do know. You are running out of time.

Andrew

Jun 30, 2022, 6:04:12 PM6/30/22
"JWS" wrote in message news:c53fc47e-7c1f-4612...@googlegroups.com...

> Life is a process. It's the process of obtaining materials,
> using them to create energy and structures that support
> the continuation of the process. Recent experiments have
> demonstrated the self-assembly of RNA.

RNA comes from (only from) DNA.

RNA has no function apart from its
role in protein synthesis.

> Every year we get closer to the goal of finding
> a plausible pathway to first life.

All living things must have genetic information.

This *information* could only originate from a
Source that has intelligence.

%

Jun 30, 2022, 6:10:42 PM6/30/22
does this include my tv

JWS

Jun 30, 2022, 6:29:43 PM6/30/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 5:04:12 PM UTC-5, Andrew wrote:
> "JWS" wrote in message news:c53fc47e-7c1f-4612...@googlegroups.com...
> > Life is a process. It's the process of obtaining materials,
> > using them to create energy and structures that support
> > the continuation of the process. Recent experiments have
> > demonstrated the self-assembly of RNA.
> RNA comes from (only from) DNA.
Except in the experiments where it spontaneously
self-organized.

> RNA has no function apart from its
> role in protein synthesis.
> > Every year we get closer to the goal of finding
> > a plausible pathway to first life.
> All living things must have genetic information.
Yes.

> This *information* could only originate from a
> Source that has intelligence.
RNA has been shown to self-organize. It is essentially
chemical evolution that is driven by the free energy
available in the environment.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/243760666_From_Self-Organization_to_Evolution_of_RNA_Molecules_The_Origin_of_Biological_Information
https://tinyurl.com/42cuy737

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 8:04:48 PM6/30/22
Yes, it does. It looks to it to explain your existence.

> There is no
> direct connection between atheism and evolution. Many
> religious people believe evolution. There are atheists who
> do not support evolution.
> There is no rational scenario where evolution on earth
> could possibly extend to another planet. That's a really
> insane position. I'd really like to hear an explanation of
> the mechanism that would accomplish that. You just
> make straw men left and right.
>
>> I think that is a reasonable thing to say.

>>> Then why did you say there was?
>> It must have been another case of me not being coherent enough for you.
>>
>> However, at the risk of being incoherent again. You said, "Evolution
>> modifies life", so does that mean "evolution" has a power of its own?

> Evolution is what we call the change in allele frequency
> in a population over time. There is no concept of a "power".

Atheism tries to give it power, but you don't, and don't want to see that.

But you have in your words, "Evolution modifies life". You have made it
an entity, when it is nothing. It is like tossing a coin in the air and
saying "chance" has the power to determine a head or a tail. "Evolution"
has no power, and neither does "chance".

They are mere observations with no inherent power of creation within
themselves.

So, "Evolution modifies life" is false. Life can't even modify life, it
has to have a power greater than itself in order for that to happen.
Life just lives what it is.

But that is all probably incoherent to you, but a veritable playground
for you to create diversionary straw mans! :-). Like, telling me I am
a buffoon and I am incoherent.

>> Think carefully before you call me a buffoon, please.
> You have many misconceptions.

I would say the same of you.

And I have a reason for that too! You don't know God.

>>> The life "creation" event is called abiogenesis.

>> Then you are saying evolution creates life AKA FSM. I am beginning to
>> suspect that that incoherence is at some other street address, JWS.

> The FSM is a joke concept to demonstrate how
> "gods" are created. Evolution is not connected
> to the FSM, god, Ala, Vishnu, Zeus, Thor, or any
> other deity.

Now there is a straw man!

Quite a beautiful one! :-).

"The life "creation" event is called abiogenesis"...and you
said..."Evolution does not create life."

So which is it? That is why I said, was it the FSM?

What you are saying is incoherent.

That's why we need God, we are all incoherent with Him. Yes, including me.

This IS the truth...

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Look what we have done and are doing to the planet. If it was half its
size it would all be over by now.

We are on the brink of nuclear war, again. And why would man decide to
build bombs that would destroy us all? Because when know how to direct
our steps???

>> Anyway, your claim, obviously not to me. Besides, abiogenesis is only,
>> "A hypothetical organic phenomenon by which living organisms are created
>> from nonliving matter". It can only ever be that unless you can tell me
>> where nonliving matter comes from, let alone how something nonliving can
>> give itself life?

> Life is a process. It's the process of obtaining materials,
> using them to create energy and structures that support
> the continuation of the process. Recent experiments have
> demonstrated the self-assembly of RNA. Every year we
> get closer to the goal of finding a plausible pathway to
> first life.

Nothing can self-assemble, JWS. There is no such thing as an un-caused
effect. Contrary to the wise John Locke's magnificent claim.

>> I know, "We don't know yet."

> Start preparing your straw men
> for the approaching
> time when we do know. You are running out of time.

I have all the time in the world, my friend.

Knock yourself out. And please keep me informed about "out there
evolution" too.

JWS

Jun 30, 2022, 9:37:18 PM6/30/22
It does not. You just love straw men, don't you?
OK, I'll give you that nit. The modification of life is called evolution.
Happy now?
The modification comes about by genetic mutation. If it is beneficial
the reproductive success of the organism keeps the modification
in the population. It then has the opportunity to become fixed in the
population by spreading to succeeding individuals. This is all
observed in nature.

> They are mere observations with no inherent power of creation within
> themselves.
Observations of reality. Insertion errors, deletion errors and point
mutations occur all the time. You have some. You are part of
evolution!

> So, "Evolution modifies life" is false. Life can't even modify life, it
> has to have a power greater than itself in order for that to happen.
> Life just lives what it is.
The modification of life is called evolution.
There is no issue of "power". How do you measure this "power"?
How many watts are we talking? Or do you use joules/ml?
You are modified from your parents. As they have been modified
from theirs. If you have offspring, they are modified from you.

> But that is all probably incoherent to you, but a veritable playground
> for you to create diversionary straw mans! :-). Like, telling me I am
> a buffoon and I am incoherent.
You do not understand science. You do not understand the
world. Accusing me of saying things create themselves is
dishonest. Accusing me of saying things come from nothing
is dishonest. You think atheism has something to do with
evolution. It does not. You apparently think that genetic
mutations do not occur, but they do. You think it takes "power'
to alter the genome. Well it may take some energy, but no
more than copying the correct nucleotide in the first place.
You just seem to have no basic education related to the
natural world at all. To you, everything is done by a "bigger",
"powerful", "higher", "god thing", and you can't clearly
define what these words mean. You are so far behind the
8-ball that you don't even know there is a pool table.

> >> Think carefully before you call me a buffoon, please.
> > You have many misconceptions.
> I would say the same of you.
>
> And I have a reason for that too! You don't know God.
Duh!

> >> Then you are saying evolution creates life AKA FSM. I am beginning to
> >> suspect that that incoherence is at some other street address, JWS.
>
> > The FSM is a joke concept to demonstrate how
> > "gods" are created. Evolution is not connected
> > to the FSM, god, Ala, Vishnu, Zeus, Thor, or any
> > other deity.
> Now there is a straw man!
Explain.

> Quite a beautiful one! :-).
>
> "The life "creation" event is called abiogenesis"...and you
> said..."Evolution does not create life."
Yes. Those are two different things.

> So which is it? That is why I said, was it the FSM?
Two different things.

> What you are saying is incoherent.
Two different things.

> That's why we need God, we are all incoherent with Him. Yes, including me.
>
> This IS the truth...
> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
Your babble is worthless for anything.

> Look what we have done and are doing to the planet. If it was half its
> size it would all be over by now.
Yes, you have done a great job. You deny science. You deny global
warming. Look at the lakes in the west. They are all drying up. Lake
Mead is about to go Dead Pool if it hasn't already. Science has tried
to tell you to correct your behavior for global warming, but people
like you know better. Yes, look at the planet -- it's because of YOU.
The same with pollution, ecology, pandemics, etc. People like you
support policies that make mitigation of these problems impossible.

> We are on the brink of nuclear war, again. And why would man decide to
> build bombs that would destroy us all? Because when know how to direct
> our steps???
That's the job for your religion then, is it not? You apparently have the
answers. God has told you what to do. So what is it that you are doing?
What is the position of the world's religions on nuclear weapons? What
about guns?

> >> Anyway, your claim, obviously not to me. Besides, abiogenesis is only,
> >> "A hypothetical organic phenomenon by which living organisms are created
> >> from nonliving matter". It can only ever be that unless you can tell me
> >> where nonliving matter comes from, let alone how something nonliving can
> >> give itself life?
>
> > Life is a process. It's the process of obtaining materials,
> > using them to create energy and structures that support
> > the continuation of the process. Recent experiments have
> > demonstrated the self-assembly of RNA. Every year we
> > get closer to the goal of finding a plausible pathway to
> > first life.
> Nothing can self-assemble, JWS. There is no such thing as an un-caused
> effect. Contrary to the wise John Locke's magnificent claim.
Autocatalysis is well known and widely demonstrated as a
biochemical process that occurs spontaneously when free
energy is available.

> >> I know, "We don't know yet."
>
> > Start preparing your straw men
> > for the approaching
> > time when we do know. You are running out of time.
> I have all the time in the world, my friend.
Nope.

> Knock yourself out. And please keep me informed about "out there
> evolution" too.
You could do it yourself, but I don't think you have what it takes.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 30, 2022, 9:41:48 PM6/30/22
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

> "JWS" wrote in message
>
>> Life is a process. It's the process of obtaining materials,
>> using them to create energy and structures that support
>> the continuation of the process. Recent experiments have
>> demonstrated the self-assembly of RNA.
>
> RNA comes from (only from) DNA.

RNA preceded DNA

RNA came first according to RNA world
hypothesis. There are several reasons
behind this:

RNA can act as Enzyme.

RNA can be self replicating.

RNA can help in the Synthesis of DNA.

RNA are thought to be acting as Regulators.

In evolution, as DNA was more stable,
RNA was replaced by DNA and the enzymatic
actions started carrying out by proteins.

https://www.quora.com/What-came-first-DNA-or-RNA

Andrew

Jun 30, 2022, 10:05:18 PM6/30/22
"JWS" wrote in message news:df6c220e-266a-4970...@googlegroups.com...
> Andrew wrote:
>> "JWS" wrote:
>> > Life is a process. It's the process of obtaining materials,
>> > using them to create energy and structures that support
>> > the continuation of the process. Recent experiments have
>> > demonstrated the self-assembly of RNA.
>
>> RNA comes from (only from) DNA.
>
> Except in the experiments where it spontaneously
> self-organized.

Not in "experiments", but rather in the fantasies
of the author you cited.

Peter Schuster is a "theoretical chemist". Another
"goo to you" believer. He deals in the world of
pseudo-science fantasy, and gets paid for doing it.

He's so good at what he does, he even had YOU
deceived!

>> RNA has no function apart from its
>> role in protein synthesis.
>
>> > Every year we get closer to the goal of finding
>> > a plausible pathway to first life.
>
>> All living things must have genetic information.
>
> Yes.
>
>> This *information* could only originate from a
>> Source that has intelligence.
>
> RNA has been shown to self-organize. It is essentially
> chemical evolution that is driven by the free energy
> available in the environment.

It does so in the fantasy of the author you cited below.

> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/243760666_From_Self-Organization_to_Evolution_of_RNA_Molecules_The_Origin_of_Biological_Information
> https://tinyurl.com/42cuy737

"Dr. Schuster's research focuses on model building for in vitro evolution
of molecules and on molecular evolution"

http://www.nasonline.org/member-directory/members/20020428.html

He builds "models" using his skills of ~ fantasy.

You fell for it!

Lol!

Michael Christ

Jul 1, 2022, 4:41:12 AM7/1/22
You look to evolutionary "science" to explain your existence.

So, do you deny this?
Yep.

> The modification comes about by genetic mutation. If it is beneficial
> the reproductive success of the organism keeps the modification
> in the population. It then has the opportunity to become fixed in the
> population by spreading to succeeding individuals. This is all
> observed in nature.

Okay, but our "being" in us is not satisfied by that superficial
explanation because we need to know more; more than what we merely
observe. We need to know why. Why is what we observe there, how and
why it is all there in the first place.

You can disagree if you like, but inherently we need to know our
purpose. It is simply not enough to say, "Well we die, buckle up." A
man deep down in his soul NEEDS to know the answer to that or he is
profoundly discontent. You can try and smother that with all sorts of
things, but it does not go away.

That is why it is paramount to know God, because He answers the question
fully. Well, that is my experience after 35 years.

>> They are mere observations with no inherent power of creation within
>> themselves.

> Observations of reality. Insertion errors, deletion errors and point
> mutations occur all the time. You have some. You are part of
> evolution!

Great, but not deep enough to satisfy anyone.

>> So, "Evolution modifies life" is false. Life can't even modify life, it
>> has to have a power greater than itself in order for that to happen.
>> Life just lives what it is.

> The modification of life is called evolution.
> There is no issue of "power". How do you measure this "power"?
> How many watts are we talking? Or do you use joules/ml?

That is not important because you see life happening. Modern man may be
able to classify many things better than goat fuckers, but they don't
have better eyes.

But if you look closer, you will see a power in life, a power that
didn't self-produce because nothing can create itself.

Uh oh. Better stop there. I'll be creating another "straw man". :-).

> You are modified from your parents. As they have been modified
> from theirs. If you have offspring, they are modified from you.

Great, but not deep enough to satisfy anyone.

>> But that is all probably incoherent to you, but a veritable playground
>> for you to create diversionary straw mans! :-). Like, telling me I am
>> a buffoon and I am incoherent.

> You do not understand science.

And you do. :-).

> You do not understand the
> world. Accusing me of saying things create themselves is
> dishonest.

I told you, all you say, and all you claim will default back and end up
in the same place. And that is, "Everything created itself". All you
need is a little time to see that. But you should being seeing it now!

Besides, what can you expect from a buffoon who does not understand
science and doesn't understand the world? Miracles? :-).

> Accusing me of saying things come from nothing
> is dishonest.

I did not say you said things come from nothing. That is just your
conscience moving around.

Quote me, if you are going to claim I've said things, thanks.

> You think atheism has something to do with
> evolution.

Yep, because atheists rely on that to try and explain their 14 billion
year existence.

> It does not. You apparently think that genetic
> mutations do not occur, but they do.

I did not say they didn't.

Change is a very common fact about our world.

> You think it takes "power'
> to alter the genome.

Of course. It takes power to change something. Nothing can move
without moving, and that takes power.

There is no such thing as an un-caused cause in your sphere of
understanding.

> Well it may take some energy,

You mean "power".

> but no
> more than copying the correct nucleotide in the first place.
> You just seem to have no basic education related to the
> natural world at all.

No basic education, that's me.

> To you, everything is done by a "bigger",
> "powerful", "higher", "god thing", and you can't clearly
> define what these words mean. You are so far behind the
> 8-ball that you don't even know there is a pool table.

I am a buffoon.

>>> You have many misconceptions.

>> I would say the same of you.
>>
>> And I have a reason for that too! You don't know God.

> Duh!

I gave you a reason, at least.

>>> The FSM is a joke concept to demonstrate how
>>> "gods" are created. Evolution is not connected
>>> to the FSM, god, Ala, Vishnu, Zeus, Thor, or any
>>> other deity.

>> Now there is a straw man!

> Explain.

You moved the goalpost to shallow trivia. I reinserted it back below.

>> Quite a beautiful one! :-).
>>
>> "The life "creation" event is called abiogenesis"...and you
>> said..."Evolution does not create life."

> Yes. Those are two different things.

And how is that?

Abiogenesis is evolution, isn't it?

>> So which is it? That is why I said, was it the FSM?
> Two different things.
>
>> What you are saying is incoherent.
> Two different things.
>
>> That's why we need God, we are all incoherent with Him. Yes, including me.
>>
>> This IS the truth...
>> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
>> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
> Your babble is worthless for anything.
>
>> Look what we have done and are doing to the planet. If it was half its
>> size it would all be over by now.

> Yes, you have done a great job. You deny science. You deny global
> warming.

So, what man has done and doing to the planet is my fault.

I'd like to apologise.

Quote me, if you are going to claim I've said things, thanks.

> Look at the lakes in the west. They are all drying up. Lake
> Mead is about to go Dead Pool if it hasn't already. Science has tried
> to tell you to correct your behavior for global warming, but people
> like you know better. Yes, look at the planet -- it's because of YOU.

Man is responsible for destroying the planet because of this TRUTH...

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

...and you have all the evidence in the world!!

> The same with pollution, ecology, pandemics, etc. People like you
> support policies that make mitigation of these problems impossible.

Oh please, you don't even know me.

>> We are on the brink of nuclear war, again. And why would man decide to
>> build bombs that would destroy us all? Because when know how to direct
>> our steps???

> That's the job for your religion then, is it not? You apparently have the
> answers. God has told you what to do. So what is it that you are doing?
> What is the position of the world's religions on nuclear weapons? What
> about guns?

It has always been in God's hands, and He knows what's best. You want
to argue with God and direct your own steps, and do what is right in
your own eyes??!! Well, guess what, you get your way.

That's your choice. And now you fuck up and it is His fault? He should
get you out of the shit because you demand it??

Well, He did do something about it when He didn't have to, He sent a
Saviour.

>>> Life is a process. It's the process of obtaining materials,
>>> using them to create energy and structures that support
>>> the continuation of the process. Recent experiments have
>>> demonstrated the self-assembly of RNA. Every year we
>>> get closer to the goal of finding a plausible pathway to
>>> first life.

>> Nothing can self-assemble, JWS. There is no such thing as an un-caused
>> effect. Contrary to the wise John Locke's magnificent claim.

> Autocatalysis is well known and widely demonstrated as a
> biochemical process that occurs spontaneously when free
> energy is available.

Great, but not deep enough to satisfy anyone.

>>> Start preparing your straw men
>>> for the approaching
>>> time when we do know. You are running out of time.

>> I have all the time in the world, my friend.

> Nope.

Oh, it must be so then. :-).

>> Knock yourself out. And please keep me informed about "out there
>> evolution" too.

> You could do it yourself, but I don't think you have what it takes.

That is why I am relying on you.

Michael the uneducated, unscientific, planet killing, Buffoon.

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Tim

Jul 1, 2022, 4:44:52 AM7/1/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 4:45:43 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> degrees of evolution.

Not if life is very rare.

> Instead, what do we see?
>
> [dead crickets]
>
> Thank you, thank you very much.

Why should you be thanked for being stupid?

Andrew

Jul 1, 2022, 4:49:06 AM7/1/22
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsAEC6D32371CFn...@216.166.97.131...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>> "JWS" wrote:
>>
>>> Life is a process. It's the process of obtaining materials,
>>> using them to create energy and structures that support
>>> the continuation of the process. Recent experiments have
>>> demonstrated the self-assembly of RNA.
>>
>> RNA comes from (only from) DNA.
>
> RNA preceded DNA
>
> RNA came first according to RNA world
> hypothesis. There are several reasons
> behind this:
>
> RNA can act as Enzyme.
>
> RNA can be self replicating.
>
> RNA can help in the Synthesis of DNA.
>
> RNA are thought to be acting as Regulators.
>
> In evolution, as DNA was more stable,
> RNA was replaced by DNA and the enzymatic
> actions started carrying out by proteins.
>
> https://www.quora.com/What-came-first-DNA-or-RNA

A completely "fantasized hypothesis".

Has nothing to do with "real world
science".

Michael Christ

Jul 1, 2022, 5:06:36 AM7/1/22
On 1/07/2022 6:44 pm, Tim wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 4:45:43 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
>> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
>> degrees of evolution.

Tim offered:
> Not if life is very rare.

Well, I suppose that is a valid point.

Thank you, Timothy, thank you very much.

Michael Christ

>> Instead, what do we see?
>>
>> [dead crickets]
>>
>> Thank you, thank you very much.
>
> Why should you be thanked for being stupid?

JWS

Jul 1, 2022, 5:15:32 AM7/1/22
Thank you for all of the counterfactual info you presented.

JWS

Jul 1, 2022, 6:04:06 AM7/1/22
Evolution and science are not for the purpose of fulfilling your
life. They are for understanding how things work. I do not turn
to science for life lessons, or comfort, or satisfaction. But one
can use the lessons learned from science to support those
desires. Learning to think rationally and finding methods to
solve science problems can be applied to your life. The fruits
of science (electricity, water purification, vaccines, food
production, etc) add to the comfort of my life. Satisfaction is
gained by knowing as much as you can about the world to
help you make the best choices for your life. You think an
imaginary character from a book is going to do something
for you? Fine. Have fun.
So you have at least 35 more years to go. You will get to see
the collapse of the food supply, the severe reduction of water
resources, and the huge migrations of populations away from
desertifications. You might be fairly OK there where you are,
but who knows what all the ramifications will be? I hope your
GOB can help you.

> >> They are mere observations with no inherent power of creation within
> >> themselves.
>
> > Observations of reality. Insertion errors, deletion errors and point
> > mutations occur all the time. You have some. You are part of
> > evolution!
> Great, but not deep enough to satisfy anyone.
> >> So, "Evolution modifies life" is false. Life can't even modify life, it
> >> has to have a power greater than itself in order for that to happen.
> >> Life just lives what it is.
>
> > The modification of life is called evolution.
> > There is no issue of "power". How do you measure this "power"?
> > How many watts are we talking? Or do you use joules/ml?
> That is not important because you see life happening. Modern man may be
> able to classify many things better than goat fuckers, but they don't
> have better eyes.
So you admit you have no real definition for "power"?

> But if you look closer, you will see a power in life, a power that
> didn't self-produce because nothing can create itself.
You don't know what that word means. You just admitted that
that does not matter. You are just rambling.

> Uh oh. Better stop there. I'll be creating another "straw man". :-).
> > You are modified from your parents. As they have been modified
> > from theirs. If you have offspring, they are modified from you.
> Great, but not deep enough to satisfy anyone.
> >> But that is all probably incoherent to you, but a veritable playground
> >> for you to create diversionary straw mans! :-). Like, telling me I am
> >> a buffoon and I am incoherent.
>
> > You do not understand science.
> And you do. :-).
Well, a lot more than you. I know atheism does not
drive evolution. What a joke that is.

> > You do not understand the
> > world. Accusing me of saying things create themselves is
> > dishonest.
> I told you, all you say, and all you claim will default back and end up
> in the same place. And that is, "Everything created itself". All you
> need is a little time to see that. But you should being seeing it now!
I have no idea what this refers to or what it could possibly mean.

> Besides, what can you expect from a buffoon who does not understand
> science and doesn't understand the world? Miracles? :-).
> > Accusing me of saying things come from nothing
> > is dishonest.
> I did not say you said things come from nothing. That is just your
> conscience moving around.
It's one of your main talking points. A few months ago it
was the central idea in every one of your posts.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/MKBK9Js5QOU/m/3x9OvlAmIwAJ

> > You think atheism has something to do with
> > evolution.
> Yep, because atheists rely on that to try and explain their 14 billion
> year existence.
> > It does not. You apparently think that genetic
> > mutations do not occur, but they do.
> I did not say they didn't.
>
> Change is a very common fact about our world.
> > You think it takes "power'
> > to alter the genome.
> Of course. It takes power to change something. Nothing can move
> without moving, and that takes power.
> There is no such thing as an un-caused cause in your sphere of
> understanding.
> > Well it may take some energy,
> You mean "power".
Energy over time is power. You do not know even the basic
principles of these simple ideas from science.
That's it? That's an explanation?

> >> Quite a beautiful one! :-).
> >>
> >> "The life "creation" event is called abiogenesis"...and you
> >> said..."Evolution does not create life."
>
> > Yes. Those are two different things.
> And how is that?
>
> Abiogenesis is evolution, isn't it?
NO.

> >> So which is it? That is why I said, was it the FSM?
> > Two different things.
> >
> >> What you are saying is incoherent.
> > Two different things.
> >
> >> That's why we need God, we are all incoherent with Him. Yes, including me.
> >>
> >> This IS the truth...
> >> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
> >> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
> > Your babble is worthless for anything.
> >
> >> Look what we have done and are doing to the planet. If it was half its
> >> size it would all be over by now.
>
> > Yes, you have done a great job. You deny science. You deny global
> > warming.
> So, what man has done and doing to the planet is my fault.
People like you. Your attitudes support the denial of realities
that we should be dealing with. Nay saying basic knowledge
will effect your life. Like I said, in your next 35 years you are
going to see some real shit.

> I'd like to apologise.
>
> Quote me, if you are going to claim I've said things, thanks.
Don't need to. Answer these right now:
* I believe global warming is a man made and eminent threat to our lives. T/F?
* I believe the chemical pollution of water ways is a real threat and
the use of them should be stopped immediately. T/F?
* I believe the current vaccines for the mitigation of COVID-19 and
its variants are effective and safe as any other vaccine. T/F?
* I am fully vaccinated. T/F?

> > Look at the lakes in the west. They are all drying up. Lake
> > Mead is about to go Dead Pool if it hasn't already. Science has tried
> > to tell you to correct your behavior for global warming, but people
> > like you know better. Yes, look at the planet -- it's because of YOU.
> Man is responsible for destroying the planet because of this TRUTH...
> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
> ...and you have all the evidence in the world!!
> > The same with pollution, ecology, pandemics, etc. People like you
> > support policies that make mitigation of these problems impossible.
> Oh please, you don't even know me.
I know your attitude towards science.

> >> We are on the brink of nuclear war, again. And why would man decide to
> >> build bombs that would destroy us all? Because when know how to direct
> >> our steps???
>
> > That's the job for your religion then, is it not? You apparently have the
> > answers. God has told you what to do. So what is it that you are doing?
> > What is the position of the world's religions on nuclear weapons? What
> > about guns?
> It has always been in God's hands, and He knows what's best. You want
> to argue with God and direct your own steps, and do what is right in
> your own eyes??!! Well, guess what, you get your way.
You live in a fantasy.

> That's your choice. And now you fuck up and it is His fault? He should
> get you out of the shit because you demand it??
I do not believe in your GOB. Why do you persist in this BS?
I'm not blaming "him". "He" will not get me out out anything.
I'm not demanding anything of "him".
What does it take to get through that thick skull?

> Well, He did do something about it when He didn't have to, He sent a
> Saviour.
Jesus H. Fucking Christ!

Michael Christ

Jul 1, 2022, 7:54:00 PM7/1/22
Amen.

> They are for understanding how things work. I do not turn
> to science for life lessons, or comfort, or satisfaction. But one
> can use the lessons learned from science to support those
> desires.

A little contradictory, but I am not going to press it.

> Learning to think rationally and finding methods to
> solve science problems can be applied to your life. The fruits
> of science (electricity, water purification, vaccines, food
> production, etc) add to the comfort of my life. Satisfaction is
> gained by knowing as much as you can about the world to
> help you make the best choices for your life.

I can't believe you have lasted this long.

What you say above is hardly ground breaking, though. It is just the
natural way we respond to the natural world. However, we are more than
just physical creatures.

> You think an
> imaginary character from a book is going to do something
> for you? Fine. Have fun.

While I accept He is imaginary to you, and even understand why He is
imaginary to you, He is not imaginary to me, and you have no authority
to determine what is and what is not for me. Since you are not the
bearer of understanding of all things (you don't know it all), you could
afford me a measure of common regard (as I do you) by pulling back a bit
on back-handed slights.

Also, it is not like it has been 5 mins of knowing Him, it has been 35
years minimum! I am 65 years old now. I made it through the know it
all 20s, the suspecting I don't know it all 30s, the knowing I don't
know it all 40s, the learning of I know nothing 50s, and now in the 60s
of accepting I need to be still and allow God to be what He needs to be
in the complete fulfillment of my life, in total control.

And let me tell you, it is much, much better than floundering in an
ocean of "I don't know", vainly trying to find purpose in the creature
(creation - gravitational waves and quantum voids) rather than where it
is really found, in the Creator.

Thus endeth the whatever that was.

> So you have at least 35 more years to go. You will get to see
> the collapse of the food supply, the severe reduction of water
> resources, and the huge migrations of populations away from
> desertifications. You might be fairly OK there where you are,
> but who knows what all the ramifications will be? I hope your
> GOB can help you.

"God". If your wife was named "Sally" and I called her "Slutty", how
would that go for you?

So you can see it...

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Man is shitting in and polluting his own lounge room. You can only step
around it for so long.

>>> Observations of reality. Insertion errors, deletion errors and point
>>> mutations occur all the time. You have some. You are part of
>>> evolution!
>> Great, but not deep enough to satisfy anyone.
>>
>>> The modification of life is called evolution.
>>> There is no issue of "power". How do you measure this "power"?
>>> How many watts are we talking? Or do you use joules/ml?
>> That is not important because you see life happening. Modern man may be
>> able to classify many things better than goat fuckers, but they don't
>> have better eyes.

> So you admit you have no real definition for "power"?

There doesn't need to be one. As I said, you see it with your own eyes
everywhere. From the sun coming up to the ducks on the pond flapping
their wings to you typing.

Now to your preferred science...

Everything you know of does not have the power within itself to create
itself; you can recognise that. So everything has to have had a power
outside of itself/beyond itself to have been created.

Careful, things are getting dangerous to your paradigm.

>> But if you look closer, you will see a power in life, a power that
>> didn't self-produce because nothing can create itself.

> You don't know what that word means. You just admitted that
> that does not matter. You are just rambling.

You were not hearing what was being said, and so creating your own
rationale. I continually face that every day with the likes of
religious people, like Bob Duncan et al.

>> Uh oh. Better stop there. I'll be creating another "straw man". :-).
>>> You are modified from your parents. As they have been modified
>>> from theirs. If you have offspring, they are modified from you.
>> Great, but not deep enough to satisfy anyone.
>>
>>> You do not understand science.
>> And you do. :-).

> Well, a lot more than you. I know atheism does not
> drive evolution. What a joke that is.

I didn't say atheism drives evolution, you just rely on it for your
argument for existence. Do you have another theory?

Unless, "We don't know yet" is a theory?

>>> You do not understand the
>>> world. Accusing me of saying things create themselves is
>>> dishonest.

>> I told you, all you say, and all you claim will default back and end up
>> in the same place. And that is, "Everything created itself". All you
>> need is a little time to see that. But you should being seeing it now!

> I have no idea what this refers to or what it could possibly mean.

You will end up at the same place every time..."everything just did it
itself."

And that is scientifically false. Nothing has the power within itself
to create itself.

>> Besides, what can you expect from a buffoon who does not understand
>> science and doesn't understand the world? Miracles? :-).

>>> Accusing me of saying things come from nothing
>>> is dishonest.

>> I did not say you said things come from nothing. That is just your
>> conscience moving around.

> It's one of your main talking points. A few months ago it
> was the central idea in every one of your posts.

The central point of every one of my posts is the truth.

I did not say to you that you said "things come from nothing". It is a
claim of atheism, though, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo

An atheist specialty. :-). All you got to do is describe "nothing" as
"something". Bingo!

>> Quote me, if you are going to claim I've said things, thanks.
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/MKBK9Js5QOU/m/3x9OvlAmIwAJ

"I did not say you said things come from nothing." It all revolved
around me saying at numerous times, "Nothing (no thing) can create itself".

However, on reflection I will say it now! Because if you believe
something CAN create itself, you are in fact saying "things do come from
nothing."

The truth is, it is indeed your conscience being pricked, JWS, which I
would regard as a good thing.

>>> You think atheism has something to do with
>>> evolution.
>> Yep, because atheists rely on that to try and explain their 14 billion
>> year existence.
>>> It does not. You apparently think that genetic
>>> mutations do not occur, but they do.
>> I did not say they didn't.
>>
>> Change is a very common fact about our world.
>>> You think it takes "power'
>>> to alter the genome.
>> Of course. It takes power to change something. Nothing can move
>> without moving, and that takes power.
>> There is no such thing as an un-caused cause in your sphere of
>> understanding.
>>> Well it may take some energy,
>> You mean "power".

> Energy over time is power. You do not know even the basic
> principles of these simple ideas from science.

Powerful.
Yes.

What you said was shallow' inconsequential trivia, a diversion.

"The FSM is a joke concept to demonstrate how "gods" are created.
Evolution is not connected to the FSM, god, Ala, Vishnu, Zeus,
Thor, or any other deity."

You are being a pain and diverting away from a solid argument being made.

>>> Yes. Those are two different things.
>> And how is that?
>>
>> Abiogenesis is evolution, isn't it?

> NO.

That's it? That's an explanation?? :-).

Okay, the life "creation" event abiogenesis is not evolution, it never
went from nonliving matter to living organisms. I can easily live with
that fact. :-).

So if you don't think that "The life "creation" event is called
abiogenesis" and "Evolution does not create life" are NOT contradictory,
well, good luck with that.

>>> Two different things.

>>> Two different things.

>>> Your babble is worthless for anything.

>>> Yes, you have done a great job. You deny science. You deny global
>>> warming.
>> So, what man has done and doing to the planet is my fault.

> People like you.

Please. That is so narrow-minded. Blame the Russians.

Your attitudes support the denial of realities
> that we should be dealing with. Nay saying basic knowledge
> will effect your life. Like I said, in your next 35 years you are
> going to see some real shit.
It was made simple for you. Put away the bigotry, and just accept the
truth, what is right in front of you...

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Written thousands of years ago, from a goat fucker!

>> I'd like to apologise.
>>
>> Quote me, if you are going to claim I've said things, thanks.

> Don't need to. Answer these right now:
> * I believe global warming is a man made and eminent threat to our lives. T/F?

Highly likely.

> * I believe the chemical pollution of water ways is a real threat and
> the use of them should be stopped immediately. T/F?

Of course. Fact.

> * I believe the current vaccines for the mitigation of COVID-19 and
> its variants are effective and safe as any other vaccine. T/F?

Maybe, but there is no long-term data to justify that claim, and there
is a lot we don't know about the newish m-RNA medical technology. I
believe they should test it thoroughly out on all atheists first. :-).

By the way, it has failed the longevity test. If you haven't had your
fourth dose, you are probably back to zero now. If you have, then you'll
need a fifth dose, sooner rather than later. Even so, fully vaccinated
and boosted people are catching COVID more than once, and the research
is sketchy regarding the ramifications.

If I had to I would go for the Novovax, a more traditional method of
vaccination.

> * I am fully vaccinated. T/F?

I am fully vaccinated against a number of illnesses, including more
abstract illness like 'Yellow Fever', Hep A, Hep B, but not for COVID.

>>> Look at the lakes in the west. They are all drying up. Lake
>>> Mead is about to go Dead Pool if it hasn't already. Science has tried
>>> to tell you to correct your behavior for global warming, but people
>>> like you know better. Yes, look at the planet -- it's because of YOU.
>> Man is responsible for destroying the planet because of this TRUTH...
>> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
>> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
>> ...and you have all the evidence in the world!!
>>> The same with pollution, ecology, pandemics, etc. People like you
>>> support policies that make mitigation of these problems impossible.
>> Oh please, you don't even know me.

> I know your attitude towards science.

No, you don't.

Do you know what this comment is..."Evolution modifies life."

Unscientific.

If I was as you intimate, I would have never picked you up on it.

I suggest you stop trying to judge me. You don't know me.

>>> That's the job for your religion then, is it not? You apparently have the
>>> answers. God has told you what to do. So what is it that you are doing?
>>> What is the position of the world's religions on nuclear weapons? What
>>> about guns?
>> It has always been in God's hands, and He knows what's best. You want
>> to argue with God and direct your own steps, and do what is right in
>> your own eyes??!! Well, guess what, you get your way.

> You live in a fantasy.

Yep, that's me.

>> That's your choice. And now you fuck up and it is His fault? He should
>> get you out of the shit because you demand it??

> I do not believe in your GOB. Why do you persist in this BS?

It is your choice, and man is a fuck up, and he needs help, badly. You
don't even need a God to see that.

What is happening in Ukraine right now is as new as rocks. Mankind
never ever ever ever ever learns; all but a few. And yet all are given
equal opportunity.

> I'm not blaming "him". "He" will not get me out out anything.
> I'm not demanding anything of "him".
> What does it take to get through that thick skull?

Not only do you not know me, you don't know yourself. That is what I
say because that is what I see.

>> Well, He did do something about it when He didn't have to, He sent a
>> Saviour.
> Jesus H. Fucking Christ!

So, you have nothing to complain about but your own ways. Done.

What would you do if you met people with cancer and you knew the cure
for cancer? Walk away because they said they didn't believe in it, or
hang around (despite their ignorance, criticism and malignment of your
person) as long as possible and offer the cure to them while they
remained alive?

Luk_23:34  Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what
they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

And why? Oh, just for goat fucker bullshit like this...

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Michael Christ
--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Ted

Jul 2, 2022, 2:40:43 AM7/2/22
You fucking moron.

Michael Christ

Jul 2, 2022, 3:20:44 AM7/2/22

Attila wrote:
> Once again our resident mentally deficient troll is waving
> his room-temperature IQ for all to see. He is clueless as
> to the difference between scientific theory and a theory in
> everyday language.

> The atom bomb was built on a theory, as was every atomic
> power plant that exists.

And behold, the atom bomb appeared in a timely manner. And life out
there? How much more time do you want after 14 billion years?

> The computer he uses to
> regurgitate his garbage is based upon several theories.

> As usual he is proving to be an imbecile studying to be an
> idiot and failing the course.

All I have noticed is that you have given a shallow response,
preferring, instead, to try to build yourself up into a superior human
being.

Michael Christ

Tim

Jul 2, 2022, 4:31:21 AM7/2/22
On Friday, July 1, 2022 at 5:06:36 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/07/2022 6:44 pm, Tim wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 4:45:43 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over varying
> >> degrees of evolution.
> Tim offered:
> > Not if life is very rare.
> Well, I suppose that is a valid point.

Of course it's a valid point, thick head.

> Thank you, Timothy, thank you very much.

Don't thank me; just shut up and try to think before your next meaningless rant.

Michael Christ

Jul 2, 2022, 4:46:54 AM7/2/22
I'll do my best.

Thank you, thank you very much again.

Michael Christ

Andrew

Jul 2, 2022, 6:43:11 AM7/2/22
"JWS" wrote in message news:71236e63-1db2-49d2...@googlegroups.com...
> Andrew wrote:
>> "JWS" wrote
I provided evidence that your premise was in fact an unscientific
fantasy. Also that the author you cited was a professional writer
of fantasized models of how life originated. Yet you believed it.

You fall for things like this because it accords with your biases.

JWS

Jul 2, 2022, 10:22:49 AM7/2/22
"...skills of ~ fantasy."
That's great evidence. I'm having trouble getting
a mass density measurement on that and the
spectrometry is not clarifying things.

"I fell for it!"
That's great evidence, but I can't figure out the pH.

"You fall for things..."
Two months ago I drove my bike right off of a 18"
ledge like a dumbass, so yeah, so I do fall for
things sometimes.

But keep that great evidence coming. I really
enjoy examining it.

Michael Christ

Jul 2, 2022, 6:31:02 PM7/2/22
(snip)

Attila wrote:
> I was not clear in my post. I was addressing the subject
> line "If evolution was fact instead of a theory." and should
> not have included the text of the post I responded to. That
> was my error.

For you to concede something is surprising, and that gives me hope for
some non-confrontational discussion in the future. That is the theory,
anyway. We'll see if that evolves.

> In that context I stand by my comments.

Well, I would hope so, even though I find them to be contrary to life as
I know it. Still, there is room for you in my present paradigm of
inclusiveness and awe of God's image in all men.

Andrew

Jul 3, 2022, 1:08:04 AM7/3/22
"JWS" wrote in message news:15618d78-45ca-47c4...@googlegroups.com...

> Two months ago I drove my bike right off of a 18"
> ledge like a dumbass, so yeah, so I do fall for things
> sometimes.

Please take care of yourself. I hate it
when our atheist friends ~ drop dead.

Michael Christ

Jul 3, 2022, 4:15:09 AM7/3/22
On 3/07/2022 5:44 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 08:30:56 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <t9qgv1$2nn8o$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> (snip)
>>
>> Attila wrote:
>>> I was not clear in my post. I was addressing the subject
>>> line "If evolution was fact instead of a theory." and should
>>> not have included the text of the post I responded to. That
>>> was my error.
>>
>> For you to concede something is surprising, and that gives me hope for
>> some non-confrontational discussion in the future. That is the theory,
>> anyway. We'll see if that evolves.
>
> I have never denied that I make mistakes. Some a lot more
> serious than this one.

Okay, but rest assured, your Michael Christ will not condemn thee for that!

Thank you for that.

>>> In that context I stand by my comments.
>>
>> Well, I would hope so, even though I find them to be contrary to life as
>> I know it. Still, there is room for you in my present paradigm of
>> inclusiveness and awe of God's image in all men.
>>
> Is that why you clipped the substance of my post?

I thought we had been over it.

Michael Christ

> Once again our resident mentally deficient troll is waving
> his room-temperature IQ for all to see. He is clueless as
> to the difference between scientific theory and a theory in
> everyday language.
>
> The atom bomb was built on a theory, as was every atomic
> power plant that exists. The computer he uses to
> regurgitate his garbage is based upon several theories.
>
> As usual he is proving to be an imbecile studying to be an
> idiot and failing the course.

Michael Christ

Jul 3, 2022, 6:12:49 PM7/3/22
On 3/07/2022 10:01 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 18:15:04 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <t9rj69$2tp4p$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 3/07/2022 5:44 pm, Attila wrote:
>>> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 08:30:56 +1000, Michael Christ
>>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with

>>> I have never denied that I make mistakes. Some a lot more
>>> serious than this one.
>>
>> Okay, but rest assured, your Michael Christ will not condemn thee for that!
>
> Feel free to do as you like since you will anyway and
> nothing you say means anything to me anyway.

Thank you.

Try to be more tender with my heart, Attila.

>> Thank you for that.

>>> Is that why you clipped the substance of my post?
>>
>> I thought we had been over it.
>>
> Don't attempt that for which you are so ill equipped.
>
> You addressed the error I made but not your stupid attempt
> to make an issue about scientific fact and theory.

I have recognised your criticism but don't subscribe to its key
principle, belief or assumption. I apologise for the insult.

However, it was only a "could", it was not a "would" or a "must".

Try to be more tender with my heart, Attila.

Subject: If evolution was fact instead of theory.

"We could look out into space and see numerous civilisations over
varying degrees of evolution."

I think that is a fairly fairish thing to say.

Also, I think Tim's comment that life could be a very rare event has
some weight, which really enters into the realm of Michael Christ's
admiration of God who made us incredibly diverse, unique and complex...a
one of.

I have great plans for Tim, and you.

These are my God's thoughts towards those created in His image...

Jer 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I have for you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to bring you to a successful conclusion.

JWS

Jul 4, 2022, 8:04:19 AM7/4/22
I'd cure them.

> Walk away because they said they didn't believe in it, or
> hang around (despite their ignorance, criticism and malignment of your
> person) as long as possible and offer the cure to them while they
> remained alive?
A lot like the doctors who treat the Covid patients
who do not believe in the treatment, ain't it?

> Luk_23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what
> they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
>
> And why? Oh, just for goat fucker bullshit like this...
> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
The way of man is always in himself. Maybe you
will get to be treated for a disease by one of them
some day. But you will not be grateful to that man.
You will praise your fantasy.

> Michael Christ

Michael McLean

Jul 4, 2022, 6:23:24 PM7/4/22
(snip)
>> So, you have nothing to complain about but your own ways. Done.
>>
>> What would you do if you met people with cancer and you knew the cure
>> for cancer?

> I'd cure them.

Atheists reject the cure. They are that stubborn that even though the
world is crumbling around them they will continue to do what is right in
their own eyes.

>> Walk away because they said they didn't believe in it, or
>> hang around (despite their ignorance, criticism and malignment of your
>> person) as long as possible and offer the cure to them while they
>> remained alive?

> A lot like the doctors who treat the Covid patients
> who do not believe in the treatment, ain't it?

No.

>> Luk_23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what
>> they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
>>
>> And why? Oh, just for goat fucker bullshit like this...
>> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
>> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

> The way of man is always in himself. Maybe you
> will get to be treated for a disease by one of them
> some day. But you will not be grateful to that man.
> You will praise your fantasy.

I was speaking to a woman the other day who has had one thing wrong in
her life go wrong after another (big big things), bi-polar, lost,
deluded, grasping at straws, yet there she was giving me advice about life.

If you don't know God, you might be able to put on a good outward show,
but spiritually you are as that woman. You don't know what you are
doing, where you are going or what you are.

Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

JWS

Jul 5, 2022, 10:37:08 PM7/5/22
Not only does the Xtian and the religious fabricate
their own beliefs out of whole cloth, they have to
fabricate the beliefs, actions, and character of
those people they engage with so that they may be
better assaulted by their imagined righteous
indignation.

Tim

Jul 6, 2022, 4:06:05 AM7/6/22
Too bad that you're an ineffectual religionist.

Michael McLean

Jul 6, 2022, 4:39:24 AM7/6/22
Well, that is your belief and you can bet your life on that. That is
your choice.

But what have you got to offer? You live, you die, all for nothing?
That doesn't seem inspiring and is definitely deadening and
unsympathetic with our inner human personage.

Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

JWS

Jul 6, 2022, 5:08:44 AM7/6/22
And see? He accuses me of believing that I live my life for nothing.

Michael McLean

Jul 6, 2022, 5:53:08 AM7/6/22
It isn't over till the fat lady sings. Besides, it is not up to me.

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

Michael McLean

Michael McLean

JWS

Jul 6, 2022, 8:30:35 AM7/6/22
What sort of English is this?
Am I going to continue to live? Yes. Until I
die, I will continue to live.
Am I going to live on something called "now"?
No. WTF?
Or is there some other idea that I can't figure out?

Michael McLean

Jul 6, 2022, 6:09:28 PM7/6/22
Common English.

> Am I going to continue to live? Yes. Until I
> die, I will continue to live.
> Am I going to live on something called "now"?
> No. WTF?
> Or is there some other idea that I can't figure out?

If you are not going to live forever, then everything you do is for
nothing. All men fit the same glove.

It wasn't that complex, JWS.

Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

JWS

Jul 7, 2022, 6:36:07 AM7/7/22
That is the most anti-human thing a person can say.
Just think of all the sacrifice people have made before
us so that we can benefit from their efforts. All of the
gains in human knowledge, the sacrifices of unknown
soldiers who have secured our future. Dying from
radiation poisoning to gain knowledge of nuclear
physics, dying from poisoning to discover dangerous
substances, bleeding to death in a hole in the ground
to make sure you get to live a free life.
And not the "sacrifice" of being dead for 36 hours and
rising into heaven to be the vice president of the
universe. That's is no sacrifice.
The man who pushes the last person out of a hole
with no way out for himself is what makes us valuable,
worthwhile, and human. What we do makes a difference
NOW. Not for some imaginary "free ride" where you get
to live in paradise for shitting on humanity.

> It wasn't that complex, JWS.
No, it's not complex. And why you can't figure it out
is way beyond me.

Michael McLean

Jul 7, 2022, 7:15:36 AM7/7/22
Who says? One who knows all?

> Just think of all the sacrifice people have made before
> us so that we can benefit from their efforts. All of the
> gains in human knowledge, the sacrifices of unknown
> soldiers who have secured our future. Dying from
> radiation poisoning to gain knowledge of nuclear
> physics, dying from poisoning to discover dangerous
> substances, bleeding to death in a hole in the ground
> to make sure you get to live a free life.

God gave me life, not men who don't know what they are doing or where
they are going.

God did not design us to die from radiation poisoning, to die from
dangerous substances, or to bleed to death in a hole in the ground.
That was your doing, and now you want a reward?

We created war. We created death, misery, and destruction so we could
save you from it? And you talk to me about buffooneryism?

I can stab you in the chest, if you like, and then sew you up, and be
your hero, if that helps.

> And not the "sacrifice" of being dead for 36 hours and
> rising into heaven to be the vice president of the
> universe. That's is no sacrifice.
> The man who pushes the last person out of a hole
> with no way out for himself is what makes us valuable,
> worthwhile, and human. What we do makes a difference
> NOW. Not for some imaginary "free ride" where you get
> to live in paradise for shitting on humanity.

Humanity shits of humanity, JWS. And you know it.

>> It wasn't that complex, JWS.

> No, it's not complex. And why you can't figure it out
> is way beyond me.

Yeah, you're right, and you have all the answers. From the goat fucker
thousands of years ago...

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Even when they let go the nukes, you'll still be beating that buffoon
atheist drum, JWS. I tried to help you.

Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

JWS

Jul 7, 2022, 10:32:14 AM7/7/22
You mother gave you life.

> God did not design us to die from radiation poisoning, to die from
> dangerous substances, or to bleed to death in a hole in the ground.
> That was your doing, and now you want a reward?
God did not design us -- full stop.
As I thought, you toss away human courage, trust, and
sacrifice to yet another straw man idea.

> We created war. We created death, misery, and destruction so we could
> save you from it? And you talk to me about buffooneryism?
And your god was the champion of war and plunder and death.

> I can stab you in the chest, if you like, and then sew you up, and be
> your hero, if that helps.
Some day you might create a point that makes some sort of sense.

> > And not the "sacrifice" of being dead for 36 hours and
> > rising into heaven to be the vice president of the
> > universe. That's is no sacrifice.
> > The man who pushes the last person out of a hole
> > with no way out for himself is what makes us valuable,
> > worthwhile, and human. What we do makes a difference
> > NOW. Not for some imaginary "free ride" where you get
> > to live in paradise for shitting on humanity.
> Humanity shits of humanity, JWS. And you know it.
> >> It wasn't that complex, JWS.
>
> > No, it's not complex. And why you can't figure it out
> > is way beyond me.
> Yeah, you're right, and you have all the answers. From the goat fucker
> thousands of years ago...
> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
> Even when they let go the nukes, you'll still be beating that buffoon
> atheist drum, JWS. I tried to help you.
"You are the tyranny of evil men." - Ezekiel 25:17.

Michael McLean

Jul 7, 2022, 7:15:03 PM7/7/22
:-). That is you (man) saying you created your life.

Nothing can create itself.

>> God did not design us to die from radiation poisoning, to die from
>> dangerous substances, or to bleed to death in a hole in the ground.
>> That was your doing, and now you want a reward?

> God did not design us -- full stop.

So, it is you that designed the radiation poisoning, the death coming
from dangerous substances, and bleed to death in a hole in the ground.

You strain at a gnat (lie) and swallow a camel (the truth) and flee from
your own shallow, empty, dead words when they are brought into view, JWS.

Which, by the way, that view is a gift.

God did not design us for what you do in your ignorance and blindness.

> As I thought, you toss away human courage, trust, and
> sacrifice to yet another straw man idea.

You are straw men.

>> We created war. We created death, misery, and destruction so we could
>> save you from it? And you talk to me about buffooneryism?

> And your god was the champion of war and plunder and death.

He is, He is the salvation of undeserving silly men who think they can
direct their own steps of war, plunder, and death.

It is not God destroying Ukraine right now, but you!

>> I can stab you in the chest, if you like, and then sew you up, and be
>> your hero, if that helps.

> Some day you might create a point that makes some sort of sense.

That makes perfect sense because and describes your philosophy. You
create a war and then you pat yourselves on the back as heroes.

>>> And not the "sacrifice" of being dead for 36 hours and
>>> rising into heaven to be the vice president of the
>>> universe. That's is no sacrifice.
>>> The man who pushes the last person out of a hole
>>> with no way out for himself is what makes us valuable,
>>> worthwhile, and human. What we do makes a difference
>>> NOW. Not for some imaginary "free ride" where you get
>>> to live in paradise for shitting on humanity.
>> Humanity shits of humanity, JWS. And you know it.
>>
>>> No, it's not complex. And why you can't figure it out
>>> is way beyond me.
>> Yeah, you're right, and you have all the answers. From the goat fucker
>> thousands of years ago...
>> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
>> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

>> Even when they let go the nukes, you'll still be beating that buffoon
>> atheist drum, JWS. I tried to help you.

> "You are the tyranny of evil men." - Ezekiel 25:17.

Stay in your own lane...you have no idea.

Again, you strain at a gnat and swallow a camel...you put together those
nukes...and have already exploded them on yourselves, women, children,
babies, male and female human beings, all the animals, and destroyed the
environment God gave you to prosper you.

Eze 25:17  And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious
rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my
vengeance upon them.

Man is evil; you are evil.

And so He should or He would be like you, unjust. No one deserves His
fierce love and care, yet...

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

JWS

Jul 7, 2022, 8:03:32 PM7/7/22
There you go again, telling others what they are and
what they think. It's the only way you know to dodge
your loosing arguments.

> Nothing can create itself.
You are correct, but only accidentally.

> >> God did not design us to die from radiation poisoning, to die from
> >> dangerous substances, or to bleed to death in a hole in the ground.
> >> That was your doing, and now you want a reward?
>
> > God did not design us -- full stop.
> So, it is you that designed the radiation poisoning, the death coming
> from dangerous substances, and bleed to death in a hole in the ground.
There you go again, telling others what they are and
what they think. It's the only way you know to dodge
your loosing arguments.

> You strain at a gnat (lie) and swallow a camel (the truth) and flee from
> your own shallow, empty, dead words when they are brought into view, JWS.
You'll have to be much more specific.

> Which, by the way, that view is a gift.
Yeah, yeah, all of you idiots have been blessed with
a special vision from a special thing with a special
plan with special goal just for special you. Well, there
is a special bus for you too.

?

> >> We created war. We created death, misery, and destruction so we could
> >> save you from it? And you talk to me about buffooneryism?
>
> > And your god was the champion of war and plunder and death.
> He is, He is the salvation of undeserving silly men who think they can
> direct their own steps of war, plunder, and death.
?

> It is not God destroying Ukraine right now, but you!
> >> I can stab you in the chest, if you like, and then sew you up, and be
> >> your hero, if that helps.
>
> > Some day you might create a point that makes some sort of sense.
> That makes perfect sense because and describes your philosophy. You
> create a war and then you pat yourselves on the back as heroes.
There you go again, telling others what they are and
what they think. It's the only way you know to dodge
your loosing arguments

> >> Humanity shits of humanity, JWS. And you know it.

> >> Yeah, you're right, and you have all the answers. From the goat fucker
> >> thousands of years ago...
> >> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
> >> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
>

> >> Even when they let go the nukes, you'll still be beating that buffoon
> >> atheist drum, JWS. I tried to help you.
>
> > "You are the tyranny of evil men." - Ezekiel 25:17.
> Stay in your own lane...you have no idea.
>
> Again, you strain at a gnat and swallow a camel...you put together those
> nukes...and have already exploded them on yourselves, women, children,
> babies, male and female human beings, all the animals, and destroyed the
> environment God gave you to prosper you.
There you go again, telling others what they are and
what they think. It's the only way you know to dodge
your loosing arguments.

> Eze 25:17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious
> rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my
> vengeance upon them.
>
> Man is evil; you are evil.
You follow and evil GOB.

> And so He should or He would be like you, unjust. No one deserves His
> fierce love and care, yet...
> Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
> YET sinners, Christ died for us.
He had a bad weekend. You claim Geebuzz is alive
while saying he died for you. Cognitive dissonance
at its finest. I don't know who you think you are fooling
with this bullshit.

Michael McLean

Jul 7, 2022, 8:11:45 PM7/7/22
He did but He rose from the dead.

You are wasting my time, JWS.

Look its easy, have your way.

You be the seat of truth.

Good luck with that.

Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

JWS

Jul 8, 2022, 6:34:12 AM7/8/22
Wow, you'd think he would be obvious with all those titles.
I don't really notice him any place. Where does he hang out?

> Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
You do not command love. That's not love. This is one of the
main issues with the twisted "knowledge" of GOB.

> YET sinners, Christ died for us.
God send his son to certain death and that's good? Decent? Moral?
Glad I never had a father like GOB.

> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
We are the only ones who can fashion our world. Waiting for
something else to do it for us is folly.

> "To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."
Learn to be a responsible individual in society.

Michael McLean

Jul 8, 2022, 6:31:52 PM7/8/22
Everywhere.

>> Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
>> YET sinners, Christ died for us.

> You do not command love. That's not love. This is one of the
> main issues with the twisted "knowledge" of GOB.

Commendeth, not commandeth. Commended...entrust or commit to the care
of someone else. Compared to what? Compared to what you do...the
opposite...command you selfish will.

> God send his son to certain death and that's good? Decent? Moral?

Holy, perfect, righteous, and loving.

> Glad I never had a father like GOB.

Your earthly father was as you are. However, your heavenly Father is good.

>> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
>> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

> We are the only ones who can fashion our world. Waiting for
> something else to do it for us is folly.

You are doing a great great job! And you can get in a lot more great
work done before the nukes go off and/or the earth dies of pollution.

>> "To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

> Learn to be a responsible individual in society.

Who says I am not already? What, only an atheist can be that? Do you
see how incredibly narrow-minded your paradigm is?

You seek your own glory, but you have none, and your ways are proof of
that. Look away, JWS, that'll solve it.

You need to face this question, why would the fact that there is a God
bother you so much? Don't you still get to option to say screw you and
find peace in yourself?

Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

JWS

Jul 9, 2022, 1:24:07 PM7/9/22
But I don't notice him any place. Isn't that odd?

> >> Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
> >> YET sinners, Christ died for us.
> > You do not command love. That's not love. This is one of the
> > main issues with the twisted "knowledge" of GOB.
> Commendeth, not commandeth. Commended...entrust or commit to the care
> of someone else. Compared to what? Compared to what you do...the
> opposite...command you selfish will.
Pardon me. I tend to misread over 2000 year old out-of-date
words. But then, so what? I do not need GOB to "commendeth"
anything. And besides that, GOB should at least ACT as if he
"commendeth" love.

> > God send his son to certain death and that's good? Decent? Moral?
> Holy, perfect, righteous, and loving.
I don't commendeth that point of view.

> > Glad I never had a father like GOB.
> Your earthly father was as you are. However, your heavenly Father is good.
I don't have a heavenly father.

> >> Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
> >> is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
>
> > We are the only ones who can fashion our world. Waiting for
> > something else to do it for us is folly.
> You are doing a great great job! And you can get in a lot more great
> work done before the nukes go off and/or the earth dies of pollution.
But GOB is so powerful, mighty, and "good" that he does nothing
about any of it. Why don't you? Why should I?

> >> "To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."
>
> > Learn to be a responsible individual in society.
> Who says I am not already? What, only an atheist can be that? Do you
> see how incredibly narrow-minded your paradigm is?
The thinks you believe are a danger to society.

> You seek your own glory, but you have none, and your ways are proof of
> that. Look away, JWS, that'll solve it.
Always telling me what I do and am and think. And you're never correct.

> You need to face this question, why would the fact that there is a God
> bother you so much? Don't you still get to option to say screw you and
> find peace in yourself?
It does not bother me. Creeps like you bother me.

Michael McLean

Jul 9, 2022, 6:51:10 PM7/9/22
We apologise for being in the wrong, even though it was your ignorance.
:-).

>>> God send his son to certain death and that's good? Decent? Moral?

>> Holy, perfect, righteous, and loving.

> I don't commendeth that point of view.

Therefore my point of view must be wrong.

>>> Glad I never had a father like GOB.

>> Your earthly father was as you are. However, your heavenly Father is good.

> I don't have a heavenly father.

I don't re-commendeth that point of view.

>>> We are the only ones who can fashion our world. Waiting for
>>> something else to do it for us is folly.

>> You are doing a great great job! And you can get in a lot more great
>> work done before the nukes go off and/or the earth dies of pollution.

> But GOB is so powerful, mighty, and "good" that he does nothing
> about any of it. Why don't you? Why should I?

You must reap what you sow, or God would not be just.

Justice cuts both ways.

>>> Learn to be a responsible individual in society.

>> Who says I am not already? What, only an atheist can be that? Do you
>> see how incredibly narrow-minded your paradigm is?

> The thinks you believe are a danger to society.

I have no idea what you are saying, but somehow I get the feeling you
are seeking to justify your bigoted paradigm; just a hunch.

>> You seek your own glory, but you have none, and your ways are proof of
>> that. Look away, JWS, that'll solve it.

> Always telling me what I do and am and think. And you're never correct.

Of course! :-).

>> You need to face this question, why would the fact that there is a God
>> bother you so much? Don't you still get to option to say screw you and
>> find peace in yourself?

> It does not bother me. Creeps like you bother me.

Blame me all you want, but it is the truth that bothers you. It is hard
to kick against the pricks, JWS. It is much easier to just humble and
submit to the truth.

That is a truth that has been around for a very long time...

Mat_11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and
lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat_11:30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Jesus is talking about the truth.

Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

JWS

Jul 9, 2022, 8:38:35 PM7/9/22
I do not care about your Wholly Babble or your Geebuzz.
None of it means anything. Conversation with you is
pointless as long as you head is up GOB''s asshole.
Enjoy the stink.

tesla sTinker

Jul 23, 2022, 4:17:59 PM7/23/22

On 7/3/2022 5:01 AM, Attila < scribbled:
> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 18:15:04 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id<t9rj69$2tp4p$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 3/07/2022 5:44 pm, Attila wrote:
>>> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 08:30:56 +1000, Michael Christ
>>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with

>>> I have never denied that I make mistakes. Some a lot more
>>> serious than this one.
>>
>> Okay, but rest assured, your Michael Christ will not condemn thee for that!
>
> Feel free to do as you like since you will anyway and
> nothing you say means anything to me anyway.

thats a joke right? i mean, you answer to just about everything he says