QOTW - What does the Bible say about pride?

Lucifer

Sep 17, 2021, 7:41:44 PM9/17/21
GotQuestions.org wrote;

>Question: "What does the Bible say about pride?"
>
>Answer: There is a difference between the kind of pride that God
>hates (Proverbs 8:13) and the kind of pride we can feel about a
>job well done (Galatians 6:4) or the kind of pride we express over
>the accomplishment of loved ones (2 Corinthians 7:4).
>The kind of pride that stems from self-righteousness or conceit is
>sin, however, and God hates it because it is a hindrance to seeking
>Him.

So God knows His unjustified pride is preventing Him helping
people but He either doesn't care or can't do anything about
it.

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 21, 2021, 8:57:54 AM9/21/21
Negatrons. God is waiting for universal issues to be settled first,
such as people only worship God because of what He gives them.
(Satan's claim)

God needs to let that play out to prove that people worship Him
because they love Him, not because of what He gives them.

James
The Bible is truths
www.jw.org

Lucifer

Sep 21, 2021, 5:56:59 PM9/21/21
You say a human father who did that on a much smaller scale
should be severely punished.

>James

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 23, 2021, 5:04:57 AM9/23/21
Can a human father give you everlasting life? Can a human father make
the earth into a paradise? Can a human father take away all pain and
suffering?

God will do all those things shortly. And He has the

James
The Bible is truths
www.jw.org

>>James

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2021, 5:34:45 AM9/23/21
Bible is a collection of con stories!!!!!!!

Branimir Maksimovic

Sep 23, 2021, 5:44:41 AM9/23/21

Bible is ...
collection of stories and laws.

--
7-77-777
\|/

JWS

Sep 23, 2021, 6:30:24 AM9/23/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 6:41:44 PM UTC-5, Lucifer wrote:
> What does the Bible say about pride?
Who. gives a fuck what the babble
says about anything?

Michelle Malkin

Sep 23, 2021, 8:42:21 AM9/23/21
Since your godthing supposedly made people to be the way they are,
your godthing did this deliberately for its own kicks. This is the way
it wanted things to be. You believe in a very nasty god thing that enjoys
watching people suffer. Do you accept this willingly or out of fear of
your unproveable to exist hell?

The Bible is myths

There, fixed that.

Siri Cruise

Sep 23, 2021, 9:32:40 AM9/23/21
In article
<d61d47f1-dce0-4259...@googlegroups.com>,
Michelle Malkin <malkinmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since your godthing supposedly made people to be the way they are,
> your godthing did this deliberately for its own kicks. This is the way
> it wanted things to be. You believe in a very nasty god thing that enjoys
> watching people suffer. Do you accept this willingly or out of fear of
> your unproveable to exist hell?

Read the book of Job. The last part is god on trial and his
testimony. He says pretty much this. The bible has plenty of
uncomfortable passages.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Andrew

Sep 23, 2021, 10:19:38 AM9/23/21
"Michelle Malkin" wrote in message news:d61d47f1-dce0-4259...@googlegroups.com...

> Since your godthing supposedly made people to be the way they are,
> your godthing did this deliberately for its own kicks. This is the way
> it wanted things to be. You believe in a very nasty god thing that enjoys
> watching people suffer. Do you accept this willingly or out of fear of
> your unproveable to exist hell?

Jesus came to reveal the true character of our Father in Heaven.

In contrast with the arch-rebel who was cast out to this Earth.

Jesus was all love. He shed His blood for to atone for your sins.

You may have life eternal in the better realm. Choose life.