Re: How Hitler Planned To Destroy German Christianity

Message has been deleted

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 25, 2023, 3:14:32 PM1/25/23

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 25, 2023, 3:16:06 PM1/25/23

Africa-Has-No-Other-Boss-But-Jesus

Jan 25, 2023, 3:18:54 PM1/25/23
WAS HE A JEW?
A COUNTERFEIT CHRISTIANITY DERIVED FROM PAUL'S TRADITION IS NOT CHRISTIANITY; IT IS JESUISM...WHICH DOMINATED EUROPE UNDER PAPACY.
MARTIN LUTHER DIDN'T CHANGE COURSE.

TO HELL WITH THE JEWS !!!

Ted

Jan 25, 2023, 5:45:10 PM1/25/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 12:10:13 -0800 (PST), Viktor Tandofsky
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/

Uh oh. Don't tell Cody.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2023, 8:27:30 PM1/25/23
That is nice to hear...authorities in this world should criminalize any scammer like the church!!!

JWS

Jan 25, 2023, 9:07:44 PM1/25/23
Any good dictator will use all possible social
institutions to his benefit. If not assimilation
in a relative easy manner, then by force if
necessary. Religion is easily available in either
of these choices. What was always political
ideology, just becomes church dogma. That's
how religion works. How it has always worked.
Paul (Geebuzz II) was the first to attempt it.

Paul Wright

Jan 26, 2023, 12:45:59 PM1/26/23
On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 3:14:32 PM UTC-5, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
Hitler was a Christian, Artie.
Or at least, his statements were to that effect. And the Nazi army had 'God with us' on their buckles.

PDW

Oko Tillo

Jan 26, 2023, 2:16:21 PM1/26/23
On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 1:14:32 PM UTC-7, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 12:10:16 PM UTC-8, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:

> > https://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/weekinreview/word-for-word-case-against-nazis-hitler-s-forces-planned-destroy-german.html

Interesting.

Sri

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

JWS

Jan 26, 2023, 2:33:02 PM1/26/23
I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.
- Adolf Hitler

""The fact that the Curia is now making its peace with Fascism
shows that the Vatican trusts the new political realities far
more than did the former liberal democracy with which it
could not come to terms. ...The fact that the Catholic Church
has come to an agreement with Fascist Italy ...proves beyond
doubt that the Fascist world of ideas is closer to Christianity
than those of Jewish liberalism or even atheistic Marxism."
- Adolf Hitler

"By its decision to carry out the political and moral cleansing
of our public life, the Government is creating and securing the
conditions for a really deep and inner religious life. The
advantages for the individual which may be derived from
compromises with atheistic organizations do not compare in
any way with the consequences which are visible in the
destruction of our common religious and ethical values. The
national Government sees in both Christian denominations
the most important factor for the maintenance of our society."
- Adolf Hitler

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 26, 2023, 2:48:45 PM1/26/23
What do you think Ludwig von Mises would have thought of Hitler's views here?

JWS

Jan 26, 2023, 11:34:07 PM1/26/23
Rubbish?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 7:23:48 AM1/27/23
On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 11:33:02 AM UTC-8, JWS wrote:
ROTFL! Hitler also promised to not invade the USSR and not invade Holland.
He signed a treaty to not invade Czechoslovakia.

JWS

Jan 27, 2023, 8:21:37 AM1/27/23
Yeah, typical. So?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 8:46:26 AM1/27/23
YOU ARE STUPID

Paul Wright

Jan 27, 2023, 9:26:53 AM1/27/23
He's prolly just saying that nothing Hitler said can be trusted. Just like nothing Artie says can be trusted.

PDW

JWS

Jan 27, 2023, 3:52:21 PM1/27/23
Yeah, the idea is that religion many be used in
a variety of ways for a variety of purposes. Truth
is claimed by fiat, righteousness used as a fist.
It's all still religion.
Wir vertrauen auf Gott.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 3:56:17 PM1/27/23
I would not trust you to take out the trash.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 27, 2023, 4:21:49 PM1/27/23
Religious belief is faith, not fact

Syd M.

Jan 27, 2023, 5:51:52 PM1/27/23
And I would not trust you to tell me the sky is blue, Artie.

PDW

JWS

Jan 27, 2023, 10:32:24 PM1/27/23
And faith is of no value whatsoever.

Michael McLean

Jan 27, 2023, 10:44:01 PM1/27/23
What faith you have in your own words!

No idea!

Without faith you can't live!!!

Sheesh!!!

Mike
--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"The Bible cannot baptize. No one was ever saved by reading the Bible.
Mechanical or methodical salvation is just more Pharisee bureaucracy.
Men are saved after their conviction, death sentence, and resurrection
in baptism--the baptism of the Holy Spirit." - Nightbulb

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 28, 2023, 1:21:28 AM1/28/23
In your opinion, which is a useless joke.

Syd M.

Jan 28, 2023, 8:53:44 AM1/28/23
Nope. Still yours.

PDW

JWS

Jan 28, 2023, 10:21:30 AM1/28/23
At least my opinion is not based upon faith.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 28, 2023, 6:42:48 PM1/28/23
This *is* Republican folderol of a highly nauseating character, but I was talking about something else:
the questions around "Mises" and "Hitler".

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 29, 2023, 7:52:58 PM1/29/23
"As opposed to questions around, say, F.A. Hayek and Albert Speer?"
I guess, sure.

Tim

Jan 29, 2023, 8:20:32 PM1/29/23
Nobody offered to take you out.

Tim

Jan 29, 2023, 8:21:01 PM1/29/23
Said tandy, after screaming the Exodus happened!

Tim

Jan 29, 2023, 8:22:26 PM1/29/23
Nonsense! Roses don't have faith, yet they live!

You are an idiot!

%

Jan 29, 2023, 8:47:01 PM1/29/23
he's better than what you take out now

Tim

Jan 29, 2023, 9:17:00 PM1/29/23
You should take that totem pole out.

Your girlfriend took two totem poles out and used them as chopsticks.

Michael McLean

Jan 29, 2023, 9:55:16 PM1/29/23
Mike wrote:
>> What faith you have in your own words!
>>
>> No idea!
>>
>> Without faith you can't live!!!

Tim spake greatly:
> Nonsense! Roses don't have faith, yet they live!
>
> You are an idiot!

Spineless deserter of truth alert!

You are not a rose, Goofy. But since you want to attribute faith to a
rose: the rose gets up every morning and greets the light by faith,
through which it grows, and gets the nutrient from the earth by faith,
and draws moisture from the rain by faith.

One day Mr Light said to the widdle rose, today I am not going to give
you light, and Mrs Earth said I am not going to give you nutrient, and
Gramps Rain says, no more water for you, and Tim's incredibly
superficial brain striving to be right shriveled up and died.

All that happened in 1996 when he found out he was a dickhead.

:-).

You can't win, like you can't live without faith. Get on your fact and
go for a ride fully guaranteed you will not end up in a ditch dead.

If reality was a person, your place in Canada would be a last place
you'd find him. You're unbelievable, Buddy.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 30, 2023, 6:27:45 AM1/30/23

Mitchell Holman

Jan 30, 2023, 9:22:34 AM1/30/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
From the above:

"The Bible recounts that....

"The biblical text demonstrate that..."

"Another compelling piece of evidence for
the Exodus is found in the biblical text
itself....."
From the above:

"However, the specifics of Scripture are
unmistakable. At Sinai, Yehovah presented His
followers with both a system of law for a
lawless nation and a system of literacy for an
illiterate nation. Moses, the highly educated
former prince of Egypt, was the ideal innovator
to convey and fashion those skills."

Citing the Bible to prove the Bible isn't proof.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvZZs1edVIk
>

> https://www.bibleandscience.com/archaeology/exodus.htm

From the above:

"The Israelites could not have come out of
Egypt in the 14th century because of the
lack of archaeological evidence in the Sinai."

JTEM

Jan 30, 2023, 10:21:03 AM1/30/23
Jack Sovalot wrote:

> As a bed wetter I usually have a rash but at least
> it gives me something to do. I go down to the
> school yard & show the kids.

Liar. The restraining order won't let you anymore.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/ukraine/page/4

%

Jan 30, 2023, 11:52:44 AM1/30/23
i'm single

Tim

Jan 30, 2023, 1:28:38 PM1/30/23
Thanks for the warning, but I already know you're a coward and a runner, nurse nash.

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

> You are not a rose, Goofy.

I never said I was. You lied and claimed life requires faith. I corrected your stupidity. Deal with it, you stupid bitch.

>But since you want to attribute faith to a
> rose: the rose gets up every morning and greets the light by faith,
> through which it grows, and gets the nutrient from the earth by faith,
> and draws moisture from the rain by faith.

No stevie. Faith is belief without evidence. Roses don't have faith and motorbikes are facts.

> One day Mr Light said to the widdle rose, today I am not going to give
> you light, and Mrs Earth said I am not going to give you nutrient, and
> Gramps Rain says, no more water for you, and Tim's incredibly
> superficial brain striving to be right shriveled up and died.

Oh, the irony!

> All that happened in 1996 when he found out he was a dickhead.
>
> :-).
>
> You can't win,

I already won, stevie. I'm the centre of your world. All you ever talk about is me.

> like you can't live without faith.

Yes I can and do.

>Get on your fact and
> go for a ride fully guaranteed you will not end up in a ditch dead.

That we don't know the future does not mean you need faith to live.

> If reality was a person, your place in Canada would be a last place
> you'd find him. You're unbelievable, Buddy.

Says stevie the tasmanian devil.

P.S. I'm not your buddy.

Tim

Jan 30, 2023, 1:29:34 PM1/30/23
You're not the topic.

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:33:51 PM1/30/23
then why am i all you talk about

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 30, 2023, 4:36:53 PM1/30/23
("Real equations", etc. They were maybe more interested in economics than Christianity.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 30, 2023, 4:37:57 PM1/30/23
"What's next... Albert Speer was *also* Carl Schmitt, or something like that?"
It... kind of looks like the same person in photographs?

Michael McLean

Jan 30, 2023, 5:45:59 PM1/30/23
Such faith! :-).

>> Get on your fact and
>> go for a ride fully guaranteed you will not end up in a ditch dead.
>
> That we don't know the future does not mean you need faith to live.

You willfully ignorant fellow. Spineless.

>> If reality was a person, your place in Canada would be a last place
>> you'd find him. You're unbelievable, Buddy.
>
> Says stevie the tasmanian devil.
>
> P.S. I'm not your buddy.

Such wondrous faith in what you say for a flawed human being! :-).
What a reality! :-).

The reason you remain a dickhead is because you are spineless, Tim; a
coward.

You run away from truth.

So you must continue going 'round and 'round in a lie. "Derp" away
endlessly for nothing, then.

What you sow, you reap.

Ted

Jan 30, 2023, 11:04:30 PM1/30/23
On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:21:00 -0800 (PST), JTEM <jte...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I suck Elephantine dick!

> Does anybody ever go to my fucked up
> website?

No.

> https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/ukrai

Never. Nobody goes to your fucked up website.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 31, 2023, 5:46:14 PM1/31/23
"You work for an analytics team, then?"

Paul Wright

Feb 1, 2023, 11:43:53 AM2/1/23
Yep. Which all that Angry Artie ignores.

PDW

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 7, 2023, 5:12:16 PM2/7/23
"Do any of these people know how dumb this see-saw is, then? Like all of Europe, for example?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 25, 2023, 12:00:20 PM2/25/23
"One of the dumbest red herrings around."

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 3, 2023, 4:43:10 PM3/3/23
A well-known hobby-horse, it is "perfectly orthogonal" to the problems with the Third Reich's Europe.
"Obviously."
Man, you're kinda gross. The problems they caused were other problems, as per Europe's considered collective opinion...