Trump Was Taped Discussing Sensitive Document He Had Kept After Leaving Office

Lou Bricano

May 31, 2023, 7:46:50 PM5/31/23
Federal prosecutors obtained the recording as part of their investigation into
the former president’s handling of classified documents.

By Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan and Alan Feuer
May 31, 2023, 7:21 p.m. ET

Federal prosecutors investigating former President Donald J. Trump’s handling of
classified material have a recording of Mr. Trump from 2021 discussing a
sensitive military document he had kept after leaving the White House, two
people briefed on the matter said.

The recording, in which Mr. Trump also indicated he knew the document was
secret, could undermine his repeated claim that he had already declassified
material that remained in his possession after he left office. Prosecutors are
scrutinizing whether Mr. Trump obstructed efforts by federal officials to
retrieve documents he took with him after leaving office and whether he violated
laws governing the handling of classified material.

The existence of the recording was reported earlier by CNN.

The tape was made during a meeting Mr. Trump held in July 2021 with people
helping his former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, write a memoir of his 10 months
in the White House, according to the people briefed on the matter. The meeting
was held at Mr. Trump’s club at Bedminster, N.J., where he spends summers.

Until now, the focus of the documents investigation has been largely on material
Mr. Trump kept with him at Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence in
Florida, rather than in New Jersey.

Mr. Meadows did not attend the meeting, but at least two of Mr. Trump’s aides
did. One, Margo Martin, routinely taped the interviews he gave for books being
written about him that year.

On the recording, Mr. Trump began railing about his handpicked chairman of the
Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark A. Milley, who was described in media accounts
at the time as having guarded against Mr. Trump’s striking Iran in the final
days of the presidency, according to the people briefed on the matter.

Mr. Trump then began referencing a document that he had with him, saying that it
had been compiled by General Milley and was related to attacking Iran, the
people briefed on the matter said. Among other comments, he mentioned his
classification abilities during the discussion, one person briefed on the matter
said. Mr. Trump can be heard handling paper on the tape, though it is not clear
whether it was the document in question.

The Justice Department obtained the recording in recent months, a potentially
key piece in a mountain of evidence that prosecutors have amassed under the
special counsel, Jack Smith, since he was appointed in November to oversee the
federal investigations into Mr. Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/31/us/politics/trump-tape-document.html

*Lock him up*

hhya...@gmail.com

May 31, 2023, 9:00:58 PM5/31/23
Recording has been done and evidence being seized, why is he not charged?
FBI and Dept of Justice are as slow or ineffective as the IRS...in locking up the big criminal!!!

Viktor Tandofsky

May 31, 2023, 10:36:58 PM5/31/23
If you bothered to read The Presidential Records Act, you will see that the President has legal control of those records and can classify and declassify them as he chooses.

Mitchell Holman

May 31, 2023, 10:43:29 PM5/31/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 4:46:50ā€ÆPM UTC-7, Lou Bricano wrote:
>> Federal prosecutors obtained the recording as part of their
>> investigation
> into
>> the former presidentā€™s handling of classified documents.
>>
>> By Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan and Alan Feuer
>> May 31, 2023, 7:21 p.m. ET
>>
>> Federal prosecutors investigating former President Donald J. Trumpā€
> ™s handling of
>> was held at Mr. Trumpā€™s club at Bedminster, N.J., where he spends
> summers.
>>
>> Until now, the focus of the documents investigation has been largely
>> on m
> aterial
>> Mr. Trump kept with him at Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence
>> in
>
>> Florida, rather than in New Jersey.
>>
>> Mr. Meadows did not attend the meeting, but at least two of Mr.
>> Trumpā
> €™s aides
>> did. One, Margo Martin, routinely taped the interviews he gave for
>> books
> being
>> written about him that year.
>>
>> On the recording, Mr. Trump began railing about his handpicked
>> chairman o
> f the
>> Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark A. Milley, who was described in
>> media ac
> counts
>> at the time as having guarded against Mr. Trumpā€™s striking Iran i
Even if Trump "deslassified" the
documents they are not HIS documents.
The government created them, the
government owns them, he intentionally
took them, that is THEFT.

Nick The Bad

May 31, 2023, 11:48:58 PM5/31/23
>Recording has been done and evidence being seized, why is he not charged?
>FBI and Dept of Justice are as slow or ineffective as the IRS...in locking
>up the big criminal!!!

I've aways been partial to public hanging for rightwingers.

Skeeter

Jun 1, 2023, 6:38:56 AM6/1/23
In article <37568c3a-1f5f-4736...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> [...]
> > people briefed on the matter said. Among other comments, he mentioned his
> > classification abilities during the discussion, one person briefed on the matter
> > said. Mr. Trump can be heard handling paper on the tape, though it is not clear
> > whether it was the document in question.
> >
> > The Justice Department obtained the recording in recent months, a potentially
> > key piece in a mountain of evidence that prosecutors have amassed under the
> > special counsel, Jack Smith, since he was appointed in November to oversee the
> > federal investigations into Mr. Trump.
> >
> > https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/31/us/politics/trump-tape-document.html
> >
> > *Lock him up*
>
> Recording has been done and evidence being seized, why is he not charged?
> FBI and Dept of Justice are as slow or ineffective as the IRS...in locking up the big criminal!!!

Yawn

Skeeter

Jun 1, 2023, 6:39:58 AM6/1/23
In article <XnsB015DCE5930A4...@69.80.101.57>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
> > On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 4:46:50 PM UTC-7, Lou Bricano wrote:
> >> Federal prosecutors obtained the recording as part of their
> >> investigation
> > into
> >> the former president�s handling of classified documents.
> >>
> >> By Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan and Alan Feuer
> >> May 31, 2023, 7:21 p.m. ET
> >>
> >> Federal prosecutors investigating former President Donald J. Trumpâ€
> > ?s handling of
> >> was held at Mr. Trump�s club at Bedminster, N.J., where he spends
> > summers.
> >>
> >> Until now, the focus of the documents investigation has been largely
> >> on m
> > aterial
> >> Mr. Trump kept with him at Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence
> >> in
> >
> >> Florida, rather than in New Jersey.
> >>
> >> Mr. Meadows did not attend the meeting, but at least two of Mr.
> >> Trumpâ
> > €?s aides
> >> did. One, Margo Martin, routinely taped the interviews he gave for
> >> books
> > being
> >> written about him that year.
> >>
> >> On the recording, Mr. Trump began railing about his handpicked
> >> chairman o
> > f the
> >> Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark A. Milley, who was described in
> >> media ac
> > counts
> >> at the time as having guarded against Mr. Trump�s striking Iran i
Explain the ones Biden took.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 1, 2023, 8:50:47 AM6/1/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
No, it doesn't.

Biden discovered the government
papers in garage, turned them over,
told NARA to come search for more.
No claims they were his, no claims
he "declassified them with his mind",
invited the FBI come search if they
wanted to.

See the difference?

Skeeter

Jun 1, 2023, 9:41:11 AM6/1/23
In article <XnsB0164FB88DA6B...@69.80.101.49>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

Are you saying they accidentally made it to his garage?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 1, 2023, 9:48:24 AM6/1/23

> In article <XnsB0164FB88DA6B...@69.80.101.49>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>
>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>>
>> > In article <XnsB015DCE5930A4...@69.80.101.57>,
>> > noe...@verizon.net says...

That's right.

Same with Mike Pence and the documents
HE took. But like Biden everyone agrees that
was just an oversight, no theft intended or
committed.

https://apnews.com/article/mike-pence-classified-documents-
791bba57abaf50377f0938f0d293f36e

Skeeter

Jun 1, 2023, 10:12:43 AM6/1/23
In article <XnsB016597CA344F...@69.80.101.52>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsB0164FB88DA6B...@69.80.101.49>,
> > noe...@verizon.net says...
> >>
> >> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

Who is "everyone"?

So they just somehow showed up in his garage? And you buy that?

> https://apnews.com/article/mike-pence-classified-documents-
> 791bba57abaf50377f0938f0d293f36e

Mitchell Holman

Jun 1, 2023, 1:56:48 PM6/1/23

> In article <XnsB016597CA344F...@69.80.101.52>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>
>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>>
>> > In article <XnsB0164FB88DA6B...@69.80.101.49>,
>> > noe...@verizon.net says...

No one from either party made a
stink about the Mike Pence documents,
no search warrants, no FBI raids.
Do you want that changed?

Skeeter

Jun 1, 2023, 2:11:25 PM6/1/23
In article <XnsB016839A99CAD...@69.80.101.54>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsB016597CA344F...@69.80.101.52>,
> > noe...@verizon.net says...
> >>
> >> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

Sure if that makes you happy.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 1, 2023, 4:33:23 PM6/1/23
The Presidential Records Act prescribes no penalty for violations. It is not criminal law, stupid bastard.YOU CANNOT READ.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2023, 8:28:45 PM6/1/23
I yawn as well because of the incompetency of the US authorities in locking the criminal up!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2023, 8:31:47 PM6/1/23
May be, but then the documents are govt property which he intends to use illegally!
Otherwise, he won't steal them purposely!

Skeeter

Jun 2, 2023, 10:39:58 AM6/2/23
In article <46ded06e-b008-4e3f...@googlegroups.com>,
What criminal?

Skeeter

Jun 2, 2023, 10:40:49 AM6/2/23
In article <63e232fb-ba01-45d1...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...

> On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 4:33:23 AM UTC+8, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:

> > > Recording has been done and evidence being seized, why is he not charged?
> > > FBI and Dept of Justice are as slow or ineffective as the IRS...in locking up the big criminal!!!
> > The Presidential Records Act prescribes no penalty for violations. It is not criminal law, stupid bastard.YOU CANNOT READ.
>
> May be, but then the documents are govt property which he intends to use illegally!

Prove it.

> Otherwise, he won't steal them purposely!

Did Biden steal his?

Andrew W

Jun 4, 2023, 9:39:35 PM6/4/23
"hhya...@gmail.com" wrote in message
Because it's only the woke left, crooked Dems and some corrupt lawmakers
that are making these accusations.
And why? Because they just hate Trump. That's it. They are mindless Trump
haters because they don't think but just follow their easily offended
feelings.

>FBI and Dept of Justice are as slow or ineffective as the IRS...

Thank goodness not all lawmakers are corrupt.

>in locking up the big criminal!!!

There is no real evidence for that, just rabid accusations and slander.
Funny how before Trump called out the fake media and denounced the deep
state he was okay. Why is that ? It's because it was the deep state that
engineered this vicious smear campaign because Trump went against them. And
if you just go with the smear campaign then you are as bad as they are.

--
Government is the problem. ~ Ronald Reagan

Woke: One who becomes awake to societal wrongs but doesn't understand the
problem, blames the wrong things/people and fails to see the big picture and
just creates more division.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site

Andrew W

Jun 4, 2023, 9:55:17 PM6/4/23
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 4:46:50 PM UTC-7, Lou Bricano wrote:
>>> Federal prosecutors obtained the recording as part of their
>>> investigation
>> into
>>> the former president’s handling of classified documents.
>>>
>>> By Maggie Haberman, Jonathan Swan and Alan Feuer
>>> May 31, 2023, 7:21 p.m. ET
>>>
>>> Federal prosecutors investigating former President Donald J. Trumpâ€
>>> was held at Mr. Trump’s club at Bedminster, N.J., where he spends
>> summers.
>>>
>>> Until now, the focus of the documents investigation has been largely
>>> on m
>> aterial
>>> Mr. Trump kept with him at Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence
>>> in
>>
>>> Florida, rather than in New Jersey.
>>>
>>> Mr. Meadows did not attend the meeting, but at least two of Mr.
>>> Trumpâ
>> €™s aides
>>> did. One, Margo Martin, routinely taped the interviews he gave for
>>> books
>> being
>>> written about him that year.
>>>
>>> On the recording, Mr. Trump began railing about his handpicked
>>> chairman o
>> f the
>>> Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark A. Milley, who was described in
>>> media ac
>> counts
>>> at the time as having guarded against Mr. Trump’s striking Iran i
Only the rabid woke left are claiming these things. You are just another
Trump hater who follows the left narrative out of convenience. That's all.

"One of the tenets of wokeness is that your feelings matter more than the
truth." ~ Konstantin Kisin

Trump hurt your feelings and you can't handle it. It's not a politicians job
to look after your feelings.
Obama, Biden and others only pander to people's feelings. They are career
liars.

Andrew W

Jun 4, 2023, 10:00:37 PM6/4/23
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
What were they doing in his garage in the first place?

>turned them over,
>told NARA to come search for more.
>No claims they were his, no claims
>he "declassified them with his mind",
>invited the FBI come search if they
>wanted to.
>
> See the difference?

Who told you all that apologetic crap? You'd believe anything.

Andrew W

Jun 4, 2023, 10:06:34 PM6/4/23

>Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
>> In article <XnsB0164FB88DA6B...@69.80.101.49>,
>> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>>
>>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

>>> No, it doesn't.
>>>
>>> Biden discovered the government
>>> papers in garage, turned them over,
>>> told NARA to come search for more.
>>> No claims they were his, no claims
>>> he "declassified them with his mind",
>>> invited the FBI come search if they
>>> wanted to.
>>>
>>> See the difference?
>>
>> Are you saying they accidentally made it to his garage?
>>

> That's right.
>
> Same with Mike Pence and the documents
>HE took. But like Biden everyone agrees that
>was just an oversight, no theft intended or
>committed.

The ones you favour only have oversights, but the ones you hate are always
criminals.

>https://apnews.com/article/mike-pence-classified-documents-
>791bba57abaf50377f0938f0d293f36e

You just follow convenient mainstream left wing news and look no further.

Andrew W

Jun 4, 2023, 10:13:39 PM6/4/23

>Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
>> In article <XnsB016597CA344F...@69.80.101.52>,
>> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>>
>>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

>>> That's right.
>>>
>>> Same with Mike Pence and the documents
>>> HE took. But like Biden everyone agrees that
>>> was just an oversight, no theft intended or
>>> committed.
>>>
>> Who is "everyone"?
>>

> No one from either party made a
>stink about the Mike Pence documents,
>no search warrants, no FBI raids.
>Do you want that changed?

Only the rabid left make a big stink about people they hate.
Trump hurt the feelings of the woke left.

"One of the tenets of wokeness is that your feelings matter more than the
truth." ~ Konstantin Kisin

Andrew W

Jun 4, 2023, 10:18:25 PM6/4/23
"hhya...@gmail.com" wrote in message
So now you are a psychic?

>Otherwise, he won't steal them purposely!

Bzzzt! Left wing hate based accusation!

Mitchell Holman

Jun 4, 2023, 10:25:46 PM6/4/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
Evasion noted.

Trump took things that are not his.

That is THEFT.

If he made off with the oval office
furniture would you be defending that
theft too?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 4, 2023, 10:27:36 PM6/4/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5jfk0$7tjj$1...@dont-email.me:
Ask Mike Pence, he did the same thing.

>>turned them over,
>>told NARA to come search for more.
>>No claims they were his, no claims
>>he "declassified them with his mind",
>>invited the FBI come search if they
>>wanted to.
>>
>> See the difference?
>>

> Who told you all that apologetic crap?

A different source than your
"Deep State conspiracy", to be sure.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 4, 2023, 10:29:15 PM6/4/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
Tell us why "mainstream left" is
ignoring the Mike Pence document story.

Andrew W

Jun 4, 2023, 11:41:38 PM6/4/23

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>>Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Even if Trump "deslassified" the
>>>documents they are not HIS documents.
>>>The government created them, the
>>>government owns them, he intentionally
>>>took them, that is THEFT.
>>>

>> Only the rabid woke left are claiming these things. You are just
>> another Trump hater who follows the left narrative out of convenience.
>> That's all.
>

> Evasion noted.
>
> Trump took things that are not his.
>
> That is THEFT.

Unsubstantiated left wing claim.

> If he made off with the oval office
>furniture would you be defending that
>theft too?

Lol. Come up with a better argument.

Skeeter

Jun 5, 2023, 12:20:36 AM6/5/23
In article <XnsB019D9BF28EF9...@69.80.101.48>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>
> > "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
> >
> >>Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in

So did Joe. At least Trump locked his up.

> That is THEFT.
>
> If he made off with the oval office
> furniture would you be defending that
> theft too?

But he didn't did he? Damn you crybabys are pathetic.

Skeeter

Jun 5, 2023, 12:22:39 AM6/5/23
In article <XnsB019DA0DCC2EA...@69.80.101.48>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5jfk0$7tjj$1...@dont-email.me:
>
> > "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
> >
> >>Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

> for

I'm not asking him Mr. BUTWHATABOUT

> >>turned them over,
> >>told NARA to come search for more.
> >>No claims they were his, no claims
> >>he "declassified them with his mind",
> >>invited the FBI come search if they
> >>wanted to.
> >>
> >> See the difference?
> >>

> > Who told you all that apologetic crap?
>

> A different source than your
> "Deep State conspiracy", to be sure.

Interesting how they found them at Joes when they did.

Skeeter

Jun 5, 2023, 12:23:20 AM6/5/23
In article <XnsB019DA574AC4D...@69.80.101.48>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
Tell us why they are not covering Joes documents.

Andrew W

Jun 5, 2023, 2:32:02 AM6/5/23
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Easy, because the deep state which controls the left and media hates Trump
only.

Andrew W

Jun 5, 2023, 2:36:54 AM6/5/23

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5jfk0$7tjj$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>>Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

>document.

>>> No, it doesn't.
>>>
>>> Biden discovered the government
>>>papers in garage,
>>>

>> What were they doing in his garage in the first place?
>>

> Ask Mike Pence, he did the same thing.

The deep state doesn't hate Pence because he mostly does what they tell him.

>>>turned them over,
>>>told NARA to come search for more.
>>>No claims they were his, no claims
>>>he "declassified them with his mind",
>>>invited the FBI come search if they
>>>wanted to.
>>>
>>> See the difference?
>>>

>> Who told you all that apologetic crap?
>

> A different source than your
>"Deep State conspiracy", to be sure.

So you think there are no conspiracies in this world and all are good and
honest (except Trump)?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 5, 2023, 9:07:28 AM6/5/23

> In article <XnsB019D9BF28EF9...@69.80.101.48>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>
>> "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>>
>> > "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

"But......but.....Biden!"

Mitchell Holman

Jun 5, 2023, 9:09:54 AM6/5/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
Any time a conservative is reduceed
to whining about "The Deep State" you
know they have lost the argument.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 5, 2023, 9:16:22 AM6/5/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
Did you miss the DECADES of rightwing
hatred of Hillary?

Jim Jordan doesn’t rule out yet another
Hillary Clinton probe
May 22, 2023

https://tinyurl.com/2penfw9f

Siri Cruise

Jun 5, 2023, 4:13:13 PM6/5/23
Andrew W wrote:
> You just follow convenient mainstream left wing news and look no
> further.

Pence defied a subpoena?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Skeeter

Jun 5, 2023, 4:40:19 PM6/5/23
In article <XnsB01A5262AF543...@69.80.102.59>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsB019D9BF28EF9...@69.80.101.48>,
> > noe...@verizon.net says...
> >>
> >> "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in

So that makes it ok?

Andrew W

Jun 5, 2023, 6:34:45 PM6/5/23
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
That's not hate. She is corrupt.

Andrew W

Jun 5, 2023, 6:43:16 PM6/5/23
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
So you think there's hardly any corruption in this world? No organised
corruption?
And all corruption is conveniently just in one person and that's Trump? What
a simple world you live in.

>>> A different source than your
>>>"Deep State conspiracy", to be sure.
>>>

>> So you think there are no conspiracies in this world and all are good
>> and honest (except Trump)?

No response means ignorance.

Andrew W

Jun 5, 2023, 6:51:43 PM6/5/23

>Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
>> In article <XnsB019D9BF28EF9...@69.80.101.48>,
>> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>>
>>> "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in

>>> Evasion noted.
>>>
>>> Trump took things that are not his.
>>
>> So did Joe.
>

> "But......but.....Biden!"

https://tinyurl.com/mt26t2wn
Analysis of Hunter Biden's hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11
million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fast

A chip off the old block.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 5, 2023, 10:03:53 PM6/5/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5lnu0$fefm$1...@dont-email.me:
Prove it.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 5, 2023, 10:05:55 PM6/5/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
This is your claim, post your proof.

>>> So you think there are no conspiracies in this world and all are
>>> good and honest (except Trump)?
>>

> No response means ignorance.

Kinda like your "look it up
yourself" response to every question
about your claims?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 5, 2023, 10:09:53 PM6/5/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
So what crime did he commit?

Besides........none.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence
of Wrongdoing by Bidens
Nov 7 2020

An election-year investigation by
Senate Republicans into corruption
allegations against Joseph R. Biden
Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving
Ukraine found no evidence of improper
influence or wrongdoing by the former
vice president, closing out an inquiry
its leaders had hoped would tarnish
the Democratic presidential nominee.
https://tinyurl.com/y3sl7ufx

Andrew W

Jun 5, 2023, 10:45:52 PM6/5/23
>>>Jim Jordan doesn’t rule out yet another
>>>Hillary Clinton probe
>>>May 22, 2023
>>>
>>>https://tinyurl.com/2penfw9f
>>>

>> That's not hate. She is corrupt.
>>

> Prove it.

Only the courts can do that and will as soon as the corrupt judges are
removed. It's happening.

Andrew W

Jun 5, 2023, 10:53:50 PM6/5/23

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in

>>> Any time a conservative is reduceed
>>>to whining about "The Deep State" you
>>>know they have lost the argument.
>>>

>> So you think there's hardly any corruption in this world? No organised
>> corruption?
>

> This is your claim, post your proof.

It's not my claim, and you won't accept any proof.
Others can see what's happening but woke dolts never will.

Did you also go to university?

https://tinyurl.com/nheeuatd
Students furious at ‘woke’ courses being taught at university

https://tinyurl.com/yw5xrmra
Woke culture is 'infecting schools' and turning education into
indoctrination by 'poisoning' children's minds, 'Woke Inc' author warns

>> No response means ignorance.
>

> Kinda like your "look it up
>yourself" response to every question
>about your claims?

You want someone to hold your hand and put stuff in your head all your life?

Andrew W

Jun 5, 2023, 11:02:33 PM6/5/23
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Be patient. The truth will come out.

El Kabong

Jun 5, 2023, 11:58:21 PM6/5/23
Let me guess... you'll have to research mightily and
heroically until you bring out the truth, but you won't
be able to share the fruit of your struggle on usenet, so
we'll just have to do the research for ourselves?

And when we do our own independent research, we'll each
discover that you are nuttier than a fruitcake, but those
results are void because we are all corrupt MSM shills?
Is THAT the truth that will come out?

El Kabong

Jun 6, 2023, 12:19:55 AM6/6/23
Andrew W wrote:

> Did you also go to university?

So, anyone who got theirself educated is now corrupted
and innured against conspiracy theories. Got it.

> https://tinyurl.com/nheeuatd
> Students furious at ‘woke’ courses being taught at university
>
> https://tinyurl.com/yw5xrmra
> Woke culture is 'infecting schools' and turning education into
> indoctrination by 'poisoning' children's minds, 'Woke Inc' author warns

Better to be corrupted by wokism than by righty-tighty
xtian nationalism.

You know, when I was in college, these lunatic fringe
conspiracy theories were almost all left-wing fantasies.
Times change, don't they.

Siri Cruise

Jun 6, 2023, 1:54:38 AM6/6/23
Andrew W wrote:
> Be patient. The truth will come out.

Give me a ring until it does. Until then the Constitution forbids
government interference in his life with a good reason.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 6, 2023, 9:04:19 AM6/6/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5m6kr$ke82$1...@dont-email.me:

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>
>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5lnu0$fefm$1@dont-
email.me:

>>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

What corrupt judges?

Hillary has never gone on trial, it has
been REPUBLICANS who launch investigation after
investigation of her, always coming up with
nothing.

Investigation into Hillary Clinton pushed
by Trump comes up empty after two years
JANUARY 10, 2020

ADepartment of Justice investigation into
former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
pushed by President Donald Trump is winding
down, finding nothing of consequence after
two yearss.
https://tinyurl.com/r9szewe

Andrew W

Jun 6, 2023, 9:51:52 PM6/6/23

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5m6kr$ke82$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5lnu0$fefm$1@dont-
>email.me:

>>> Prove it.
>>>

>> Only the courts can do that and will as soon as the corrupt judges are
>> removed. It's happening.
>

> What corrupt judges?
>
> Hillary has never gone on trial, it has
>been REPUBLICANS who launch investigation after
>investigation of her, always coming up with
>nothing.

Same as with Trump. Can you not see what's going on here?

>Investigation into Hillary Clinton pushed
>by Trump comes up empty after two years
>JANUARY 10, 2020
>
>ADepartment of Justice investigation into
>former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
>pushed by President Donald Trump is winding
>down, finding nothing of consequence after
>two yearss.
>https://tinyurl.com/r9szewe

Investigations can be perverted.

--
Government is the problem. ~ Ronald Reagan

Woke: One who becomes awake to societal wrongs but blames all the wrong
things and people.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 7, 2023, 8:41:12 AM6/7/23
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5onri$10t4l$1@dont-
email.me:

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>
>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:u5m6kr$ke82$1@dont-
email.me:

>>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

>>email.me:

>>> Only the courts can do that and will as soon as the corrupt judges
are
>>> removed. It's happening.
>>

>> What corrupt judges?
>>
>> Hillary has never gone on trial, it has
>>been REPUBLICANS who launch investigation after
>>investigation of her, always coming up with
>>nothing.
>>

> Same as with Trump. Can you not see what's going on here?

So what "corrupt judges" are responsible
for Hillary being exonerated in all these
investigations of her?

>>Investigation into Hillary Clinton pushed
>>by Trump comes up empty after two years
>>JANUARY 10, 2020
>>
>>ADepartment of Justice investigation into
>>former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
>>pushed by President Donald Trump is winding
>>down, finding nothing of consequence after
>>two yearss.
>>https://tinyurl.com/r9szewe
>>

> Investigations can be perverted.

30 years of investigations and they