God is not a respecter of persons.

Michael Christ

Jun 27, 2022, 6:24:54 AM6/27/22
Why is that?

Well, there is nothing to respect.

Why?

Well.

Everything...comes from your Creator.

Rom_11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence or proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

JWS

Jun 27, 2022, 6:52:23 AM6/27/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 5:24:54 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> Why is that?
>
> Well, there is nothing to respect.
>
> Why?
>
> Well.
>
> Everything...comes from your Creator.
>
> Rom_11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
> whom be glory for ever. Amen.
I don't believe any of this.

John Locke

Jun 27, 2022, 9:02:12 AM6/27/22
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:24:43 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Why is that?
>
>Well, there is nothing to respect.
>
>Why?
>
>Well.
>
>Everything...comes from your Creator.
>
>Rom_11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
>whom be glory for ever. Amen.

...yep, your god thing has no respect for human insects but
apparently is fond of cock roaches ! Cock raoches will be
here long after humans go extinct. Very strange. Could your
god thing be a giant bug ? Are roachs made in its image ?
Come judgment day, you'll be asked how many insects you've
killed in your lifetime ! ..oh oh....I think you're f**ked Stevie !

Talk to a big white "God" and you've got religion..you're A-OK.
Talk to a big white rabbit and they'll have you committed.

Paul Wright

Jun 27, 2022, 10:21:59 AM6/27/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 6:24:54 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> Why is that?
>
> Well, there is nothing to respect.

Most evangelicals need to remember that. They walk around like they're all so clean and decent, but their sins are so big.

PDW

Michael Christ

Jun 27, 2022, 4:55:17 PM6/27/22
Michael Christ wrote

Robert wrote:
> That may very well be your personal dogma, however, what Peter spoke about
> that is quite different.

Well, in your case then, Robert, obviously there was something to
respect in you.

Therefore, only God and you are worthy of respect.

Michael Christ

> “Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is
> no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh
> righteousness, is accepted with him. The word which God sent unto the
> children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)
> That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and
> began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; How God anointed
> Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing
> good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
> And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews,
> and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: Him God raised up the
> third day, and shewed him openly; Not to all the people, but unto witnesses
> chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he
> rose from the dead. And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to
> testify that it ishe which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and
> dead. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever
> believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.” (Act 10:34-43, KJV)
>
> He was speaking to the Gentiles, and,....
>
> “While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which
> heard the word. And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished,
> as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out
> the gift of the Holy Ghost. For they heard them speak with tongues, and
> magnify God. Then answered Peter, Can any man forbid water, that these should
> not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? And he
> commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him
> to tarry certain days.” (Act 10:44-48, KJV)
>
> And so we see not only prophesy being fulfilled, but that God extended his
> love to all peoples who are willing to come to Him by Faith. This was
> evidence that God loved ALL people, that the Jews might see that the Messiah
> was God who died for all peoples.
>
> Jesus was filled with the Holy Ghost.
>
> The Jewish believers at Pentecost were filled with the Holy Ghost,
>
> And NOW the Gentile believers who came to him by faith were also filled with
> the Holy Ghost.
>
> Have you believed and been filled with the Holy Ghost as were these?
>
> As Peter said. "Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons"
>
> If you have faith and believe in Jesus Christ may you likewise receive and be
> filled, as were they.

Michael Christ

Jun 27, 2022, 8:13:55 PM6/27/22
JWS wrote:
> I don't believe any of this.

Beep...resistance...is...futile...

Besides, if you don't believe it, is it a "not-real?"

We are NOT talking about an obscure understanding here with one man
sitting on a mountain in Tibet that no one goes to, waving around his
one hand clapping.  We are talking about billions of rational people
here who have an understanding of God to one degree or another
throughout history.

And along come Jones, tall thin Jones...and said "I...I don't believe."

And thus it was reality. Then we die...the end.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2022, 8:23:10 PM6/27/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 6:24:54 PM UTC+8, Michael Christ wrote:
> Why is that?
> Well, there is nothing to respect.
> Why?
> Well.
> Everything...comes from your Creator.
> Rom_11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
> whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Human beings are not born to be disrespected!
It is the religious scammers who disrespect the intelligence of human being!!!

Michael Christ

Jun 27, 2022, 8:27:24 PM6/27/22
On 27/06/2022 11:02 pm, John Locke wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:24:43 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Why is that?
>>
>> Well, there is nothing to respect.
>>
>> Why?
>>
>> Well.
>>
>> Everything...comes from your Creator.
>>
>> Rom_11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
>> whom be glory for ever. Amen.
>>
> ...yep, your god thing has no respect for human insects but
> apparently is fond of cock roaches ! Cock raoches will be
> here long after humans go extinct. Very strange. Could your
> god thing be a giant bug ? Are roachs made in its image ?

No. You are. He is having a bad day! :-).

> Come judgment day,

You will bend your knee.

> you'll be asked how many insects you've
> killed in your lifetime ! ..oh oh....I think you're f**ked Stevie !

He could squash you like a bug right now, but He is patient and kind.

Michael Christ

Jun 27, 2022, 10:17:11 PM6/27/22
On 28/06/2022 10:16 am, Robert wrote:
> On Jun 27, 2022, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <t9d5fh$no9f$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> Michael Christ wrote
>>> (in article<t9c0hc$dpk3$1...@dont-email.me>):

>> Robert wrote:
>>> That may very well be your personal dogma, however, what Peter spoke about
>>> that is quite different.
>>
>> Well, in your case then, Robert, obviously there was something to
>> respect in you.
>>
>> Therefore, only God and you are worthy of respect.
>
> That makes no sense at all. Sounds more like sour grapes.
>
> Did you even read it, if so did you understand it?

It is you that needs to understand, Robert.

Rom_11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Nothing of your salvation comes from you. Not your faith, not your
belief, not your ability of receive. Nothing. Nothing of ourselves.

All you get to do is choose whether or not you want to become a son of
God. Salvation, all of it, is of the Lord.

Put your doctrine (bible) down, and go out there and find Him.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jun 28, 2022, 5:09:00 AM6/28/22
What? Bigger than yours, Paul? :-).
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 5:13:58 AM6/28/22
On Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 8:27:24 AM UTC+8, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 27/06/2022 11:02 pm, John Locke wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:24:43 +1000, Michael Christ
> > <jesusisth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Why is that?
> >>
> >> Well, there is nothing to respect.
> >>
> >> Why?
> >>
> >> Well.
> >>
> >> Everything...comes from your Creator.
> >>
> >> Rom_11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
> >> whom be glory for ever. Amen.
> >>
> > ...yep, your god thing has no respect for human insects but
> > apparently is fond of cock roaches ! Cock raoches will be
> > here long after humans go extinct. Very strange. Could your
> > god thing be a giant bug ? Are roachs made in its image ?
> No. You are. He is having a bad day! :-).

There is no fucking he...

> > Come judgment day,
> You will bend your knee.

You are born a gutless idiot...praying to a human idol

> > you'll be asked how many insects you've
> > killed in your lifetime ! ..oh oh....I think you're f**ked Stevie !
> He could squash you like a bug right now, but He is patient and kind.

Who or what had created this creature????

Paul Wright

Jun 28, 2022, 9:12:54 AM6/28/22
On Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 5:09:00 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 28/06/2022 12:21 am, Paul Wright wrote:
> > On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 6:24:54 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> Why is that?
> >>
> >> Well, there is nothing to respect.
> >>

> > Most evangelicals need to remember that. They walk around like they're all so clean and decent, but their sins are so big.
> >
> > PDW
> What? Bigger than yours, Paul? :-).
> Michael Christ
>
> --

I am not in your cult, so am not bound by it's rules.

PDW

JWS

Jun 28, 2022, 9:36:10 AM6/28/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 7:13:55 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 27/06/2022 8:52 pm, JWS wrote:
> > On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 5:24:54 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> Why is that?
> >>
> >> Well, there is nothing to respect.
> >>
> >> Why?
> >>
> >> Well.
> >>
> >> Everything...comes from your Creator.
> >>
> >> Rom_11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
> >> whom be glory for ever. Amen.
> JWS wrote:
> > I don't believe any of this.
> Beep...resistance...is...futile...
>
> Besides, if you don't believe it, is it a "not-real?"
>
> We are NOT talking about an obscure understanding here with one man
> sitting on a mountain in Tibet that no one goes to, waving around his
> one hand clapping. We are talking about billions of rational people
> here who have an understanding of God to one degree or another
> throughout history.
>
> And along come Jones, tall thin Jones...and said "I...I don't believe."
>
> And thus it was reality.
You miss the point. We do not believe you because you
have presented nothing of any substance. Your "billions
of rational people" are not rational at all. They have never
presented anything of any substance either. Believing
something with no supporting evidence is not rational.
You might be right. All your bullshit here might just
connect to something real. But you never demonstrate
that. You just babble like a fool. So if you want rational
people to believe you, you have to have something other
the fairy tales of 2000 year old, unsophisticated morons.
Get it?

> Then we die...the end.
Too bad you have no evidence for a "soul" either. This is
the crux of the matter. You people are so afraid of death
that you create this fairy tale that you can live forever.
You do not have the guts to create a worthwhile life now,
the only life you will ever have, and live it to the fullest.
Just another of your "rational" beliefs that you have zero
support for. Leave your caveman fears behind. Experience
reality.
I have to go burn a goat now so that lightning does not
strike me in the coming storm.

hhya

Jun 28, 2022, 11:27:35 AM6/28/22
hi

John Locke

Jun 28, 2022, 12:08:06 PM6/28/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:27:19 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 27/06/2022 11:02 pm, John Locke wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:24:43 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <jesusisth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Why is that?
>>>
>>> Well, there is nothing to respect.
>>>
>>> Why?
>>>
>>> Well.
>>>
>>> Everything...comes from your Creator.
>>>
>>> Rom_11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
>>> whom be glory for ever. Amen.
>>>
>> ...yep, your god thing has no respect for human insects but
>> apparently is fond of cock roaches ! Cock raoches will be
>> here long after humans go extinct. Very strange. Could your
>> god thing be a giant bug ? Are roachs made in its image ?
>
>No. You are. He is having a bad day! :-).
>
>> Come judgment day,
>
>You will bend your knee.

...why would a non-coporeal entity have knees ???

>> you'll be asked how many insects you've
>> killed in your lifetime ! ..oh oh....I think you're f**ked Stevie !
>
>He could squash you like a bug right now, but He is patient and kind.

...haaaaaaaaaa...you theist wankers have been saying for thousands of
years that your alleged "God" can do this and can do that...when in
truth, your "God" thing hasn't done squat...ever...CAUSE it's a
fantasy character...it can't do diddly. Get over it.

Michael Christ

Jun 28, 2022, 7:47:24 PM6/28/22
We are all subject to the truth, Paul.

%

Jun 28, 2022, 7:48:08 PM6/28/22
On 2022-06-28 4:47 p.m., Michael Christ wrote:
> On 28/06/2022 11:12 pm, Paul Wright wrote:

>>> What? Bigger than yours, Paul? :-).
>>> Michael Christ
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> I am not in your cult, so am not bound by it's rules.
>>
>> PDW
>

> We are all subject to the truth, Paul.
>

> Michael Christ

is that true

Michael Christ

Jun 28, 2022, 7:50:48 PM6/28/22
On 29/06/2022 2:08 am, John Locke wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:27:19 +1000, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 27/06/2022 11:02 pm, John Locke wrote:

>>> ...yep, your god thing has no respect for human insects but
>>> apparently is fond of cock roaches ! Cock raoches will be
>>> here long after humans go extinct. Very strange. Could your
>>> god thing be a giant bug ? Are roachs made in its image ?
>>
>> No. You are. He is having a bad day! :-).
>>
>>> Come judgment day,
>>
>> You will bend your knee.
>>
> ...why would a non-coporeal entity have knees ???

It means you will admit you are wrong.

>>> you'll be asked how many insects you've
>>> killed in your lifetime ! ..oh oh....I think you're f**ked Stevie !
>>
>> He could squash you like a bug right now, but He is patient and kind.
>>
> ...haaaaaaaaaa...you theist wankers have been saying for thousands of
> years that your alleged "God" can do this and can do that...when in
> truth, your "God" thing hasn't done squat...ever...CAUSE it's a
> fantasy character...it can't do diddly. Get over it.

Life is short. Who do you think did that? You are so great at creating
yourselves but somewhat lacking when it comes to stopping yourselves
from dying. Funny thing, that. :-). Well, not really.

Michael Christ

> Talk to a big white "God" and you've got religion..you're A-OK.
> Talk to a big white rabbit and they'll have you committed.

obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

Michael Christ

Jun 28, 2022, 8:03:11 PM6/28/22
It is most certainly not untrue, truly.

Michael Christ

Jun 29, 2022, 4:45:36 AM6/29/22
On 28/06/2022 11:36 pm, JWS wrote:
> On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 7:13:55 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:

>> JWS wrote:
>>> I don't believe any of this.
>> Beep...resistance...is...futile...
>>
>> Besides, if you don't believe it, is it a "not-real?"
>>
>> We are NOT talking about an obscure understanding here with one man
>> sitting on a mountain in Tibet that no one goes to, waving around his
>> one hand clapping. We are talking about billions of rational people
>> here who have an understanding of God to one degree or another
>> throughout history.
>>
>> And along come Jones, tall thin Jones...and said "I...I don't believe."
>>
>> And thus it was reality.
> You miss the point. We do not believe you because you
> have presented nothing of any substance.

But who made people who think the made themselves the measure of substance?

> Your "billions
> of rational people" are not rational at all.

Oh okay.

> They have never
> presented anything of any substance either. Believing
> something with no supporting evidence is not rational.

What do you want? God to come down and kneel before you?

Have you got some references? :-).

> You might be right. All your bullshit here might just
> connect to something real. But you never demonstrate
> that. You just babble like a fool.

Well, I have your opinion.

> So if you want rational
> people

Believing it all just happened which defaults to you creating yourself
is not rational.

> to believe you, you have to have something other
> the fairy tales of 2000 year old, unsophisticated morons.
> Get it?

I know you are narrowly referring to oddity behaviour of the past but
ancient people were more sophisticated than people today. They thought
about life and they spoke about life in depth. However, today we are
glued to TV, Netflix, and stuffing our guts and staring at mobile phones.

Now you can call that babbling like a fool if you want, but I disagree
with your assessment.

Besides, and you really think man has advanced in our day? He is still
making the same mistakes over and over and over again.

>> Then we die...the end.

> Too bad you have no evidence for a "soul" either. This is
> the crux of the matter. You people are so afraid of death
> that you create this fairy tale that you can live forever.

It wasn't all for nothing.

> You do not have the guts to create a worthwhile life now,
> the only life you will ever have, and live it to the fullest.

I wouldn't trade my life for anything, but that is probably just a
babbling fool speaking.

> Just another of your "rational" beliefs that you have zero
> support for. Leave your caveman fears behind. Experience
> reality.
> I have to go burn a goat now so that lightning does not
> strike me in the coming storm.

Well, even that is better than believing you created yourself for nothing.

Your Creator has a purpose for your life. We don't need you to believe
that for our supporting evidence.
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

Paul Wright

Jun 30, 2022, 1:11:32 PM6/30/22
On Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 7:47:24 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 28/06/2022 11:12 pm, Paul Wright wrote:

> >> What? Bigger than yours, Paul? :-).
> >> Michael Christ
> >>
> >> --
> >
> > I am not in your cult, so am not bound by it's rules.
> >
> > PDW
> We are all subject to the truth, Paul.

I'm not in your cult, so the truth, as you define it, does not apply to me.

PDW

JWS

Jun 30, 2022, 3:25:43 PM6/30/22
Who else but me is there to take the measure
of substance. You? Should I ask you for the
meaning in all that I encounter? Do you think
for yourself? Or do you wait for you GOB to
tell you? Well GOB does not talk to me. Ever.
So I have to rely on myself.

> > Your "billions
> > of rational people" are not rational at all.
> Oh okay.
> > They have never
> > presented anything of any substance either. Believing
> > something with no supporting evidence is not rational.
> What do you want? God to come down and kneel before you?
That would be cool.

> Have you got some references? :-).
> > You might be right. All your bullshit here might just
> > connect to something real. But you never demonstrate
> > that. You just babble like a fool.
> Well, I have your opinion.
> > So if you want rational
> > people
> Believing it all just happened which defaults to you creating yourself
> is not rational.
What do I believe "just happened"? NO ONE BELIEVES
THEY CREATED THEMSELVES.

> > to believe you, you have to have something other
> > the fairy tales of 2000 year old, unsophisticated morons.
> > Get it?
> I know you are narrowly referring to oddity behaviour of the past but
> ancient people were more sophisticated than people today.
Living your life at the level of 2000 year old goat fuckers
should not be anyone's goal. I don't ride a camel or donkey.
I don't wander the desert in a robe and sandals. I don't live
in a tent. And I don't eat only with my right hand because I
clean my ass with the left. You want to live in Iraq? I'll buy
you a ticket.

> They thought
> about life and they spoke about life in depth.
They thought they lived in a shit world and created the idea
that somebody really loves them and will give them a new
and better life as long as they kissed somebody's ass.

> However, today we are
> glued to TV, Netflix, and stuffing our guts and staring at mobile phones.
And you'll find them in church on Sunday.

> Now you can call that babbling like a fool if you want, but I disagree
> with your assessment.
That is not babbling, it's just mostly wrong.

> Besides, and you really think man has advanced in our day? He is still
> making the same mistakes over and over and over again.
Some of us learn, some do not, some embrace reality,
some do not. If you have some specific mistakes to
talk about, we could do that.

?

> > You do not have the guts to create a worthwhile life now,
> > the only life you will ever have, and live it to the fullest.
> I wouldn't trade my life for anything, but that is probably just a
> babbling fool speaking.
I'm sure you are satisfied with your life.

> > Just another of your "rational" beliefs that you have zero
> > support for. Leave your caveman fears behind. Experience
> > reality.
> > I have to go burn a goat now so that lightning does not
> > strike me in the coming storm.
> Well, even that is better than believing you created yourself for nothing.
Straw man yet again.

> Your Creator has a purpose for your life.
He should tell me about it some day. That is if
he wants me to know about it. He better hurry,
it's like November of my life.

> We don't need you to believe
> that for our supporting evidence.
And that evidence is what?

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 6:33:23 PM6/30/22
Truth surpasses our opinions.

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 7:39:59 PM6/30/22
God is the only One worthy. And you don't believe in Him so that leaves
you as God, I suppose.

> Should I ask you for the
> meaning in all that I encounter? Do you think
> for yourself? Or do you wait for you GOB to
> tell you? Well GOB does not talk to me. Ever.
> So I have to rely on myself.

That is quite a dilemma because you can't find fulfillment in yourself.
You can only fall short, as we have already discussed (e.g. failure).

>>> Your "billions
>>> of rational people" are not rational at all.
>> Oh okay.
>>> They have never
>>> presented anything of any substance either. Believing
>>> something with no supporting evidence is not rational.
>> What do you want? God to come down and kneel before you?

> That would be cool.

What is your claim to fame? :-).

>> Have you got some references? :-).
>>> You might be right. All your bullshit here might just
>>> connect to something real. But you never demonstrate
>>> that. You just babble like a fool.
>> Well, I have your opinion.
>>> So if you want rational
>>> people
>> Believing it all just happened which defaults to you creating yourself
>> is not rational.

> What do I believe "just happened"? NO ONE BELIEVES
> THEY CREATED THEMSELVES.

IT IS YOUR DEFAULT POSITION WHEN YOU GO BELOW THE SUPERFICIALITY OF YOUR
ARGUMENTS.

Abiogenesis, evolution (or vice versa)...then you. You did it yourself;
the substance that you are did it itself.

By the way, not possible. Or is all that incoherent for you?

>>> to believe you, you have to have something other
>>> the fairy tales of 2000 year old, unsophisticated morons.
>>> Get it?

>> I know you are narrowly referring to oddity behaviour of the past but
>> ancient people were more sophisticated than people today.

> Living your life at the level of 2000 year old goat fuckers
> should not be anyone's goal. I don't ride a camel or donkey.
> I don't wander the desert in a robe and sandals. I don't live
> in a tent. And I don't eat only with my right hand because I
> clean my ass with the left. You want to live in Iraq? I'll buy
> you a ticket.

We still all do the same things, only we have found different ways to do
them, and some would argue simpler is better, because all the stress we
put on ourselves today is simply not worth it. Minimalists, I think
they call themselves.

And a thousand years from now, if there is thousand years from now
(doubtful), there will be JWS's speaking as you do now about this time
and calling you a mobile phone fucker. :-).

>> They thought
>> about life and they spoke about life in depth.

> They thought they lived in a shit world and created the idea
> that somebody really loves them and will give them a new
> and better life as long as they kissed somebody's ass.

As you wish. You think people today have got it together? You need to
look at a few mental health and suicide facts. We don't even know
what a man and a woman is today, and don't acknowledge in a pregnant
woman's womb is a human life.

Somebody's kissing somebody's ass!

>> However, today we are
>> glued to TV, Netflix, and stuffing our guts and staring at mobile phones.

> And you'll find them in church on Sunday.

There and everywhere else.

>> Now you can call that babbling like a fool if you want, but I disagree
>> with your assessment.

> That is not babbling, it's just mostly wrong.
>
>> Besides, and you really think man has advanced in our day? He is still
>> making the same mistakes over and over and over again.

> Some of us learn, some do not, some embrace reality,
> some do not. If you have some specific mistakes to
> talk about, we could do that.

Yeah. That I left it to 30 years of age to find God, but that was not a
mistake, it was meant to be. I had to learn that pursuing all the "good
times" was a fantasy.

>>> Too bad you have no evidence for a "soul" either. This is
>>> the crux of the matter. You people are so afraid of death
>>> that you create this fairy tale that you can live forever.

>> It wasn't all for nothing.

> ?

You know what I am saying.

>>> You do not have the guts to create a worthwhile life now,
>>> the only life you will ever have, and live it to the fullest.
>> I wouldn't trade my life for anything, but that is probably just a
>> babbling fool speaking.

> I'm sure you are satisfied with your life.

I am too, but there is so much more to come. I feel it in my pinky, and
that is proof positive.

>>> Just another of your "rational" beliefs that you have zero
>>> support for. Leave your caveman fears behind. Experience
>>> reality.
>>> I have to go burn a goat now so that lightning does not
>>> strike me in the coming storm.

>> Well, even that is better than believing you created yourself for nothing.

> Straw man yet again.

Your default position is not a straw man. Asking for "proof" is a straw
man because everything is a belief, and you decide what you will believe
and what you will not.

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

Have no fear, though, you are not the biggest straw man here, Bob Duncan
the "Christian" is.

>> Your Creator has a purpose for your life.

> He should tell me about it some day. That is if
> he wants me to know about it. He better hurry,
> it's like November of my life.

Your Creator has a purpose for your life, even if you died in October.

It wasn't all for nothing.

>> We don't need you to believe
>> that for our supporting evidence.

> And that evidence is what?

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

Why?

Everything is a belief.

You are asking me to make you believe. I can't do that. It is a choice
that you get to make.

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 11:21:09 PM6/30/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 6:24:54 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> Why is that?
>
> Well, there is nothing to respect.
>
> Why?
>
> Well.
>
> Everything...comes from your Creator.
>
> Rom_11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
> whom be glory for ever. Amen.
> Michael Christ

So, you aren't responsible for anything you do, no matter how rotten it is.
You can just blame it all on your 'God'. Does that mean that there s no hell
for you, since you aren't responsible for your actions? Of course you
realize that neither you nor your godthing are worthy of any kind of respect.

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 11:23:43 PM6/30/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 8:13:55 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 27/06/2022 8:52 pm, JWS wrote:
> > On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 5:24:54 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> Why is that?
> >>
> >> Well, there is nothing to respect.
> >>
> >> Why?
> >>
> >> Well.
> >>
> >> Everything...comes from your Creator.
> >>
> >> Rom_11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
> >> whom be glory for ever. Amen.
> JWS wrote:
> > I don't believe any of this.
> Beep...resistance...is...futile...
>
> Besides, if you don't believe it, is it a "not-real?"
>
> We are NOT talking about an obscure understanding here with one man
> sitting on a mountain in Tibet that no one goes to, waving around his
> one hand clapping. We are talking about billions of rational people
> here who have an understanding of God to one degree or another
> throughout history.
>
> And along come Jones, tall thin Jones...and said "I...I don't believe."
>
> And thus it was reality. Then we die...the end.
> Michael Christ

That's right. The end. And, it scares you to death.

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 11:25:00 PM6/30/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 8:13:55 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 27/06/2022 8:52 pm, JWS wrote:
> > On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 5:24:54 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> >> Why is that?
> >>
> >> Well, there is nothing to respect.
> >>
> >> Why?
> >>
> >> Well.
> >>
> >> Everything...comes from your Creator.
> >>
> >> Rom_11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
> >> whom be glory for ever. Amen.
> JWS wrote:
> > I don't believe any of this.
> Beep...resistance...is...futile...
>
> Besides, if you don't believe it, is it a "not-real?"
>
> We are NOT talking about an obscure understanding here with one man
> sitting on a mountain in Tibet that no one goes to, waving around his
> one hand clapping. We are talking about billions of rational people
> here who have an understanding of God to one degree or another
> throughout history.
>
> And along come Jones, tall thin Jones...and said "I...I don't believe."
>
> And thus it was reality. Then we die...the end.
> Michael Christ

No more you.

%

Jun 30, 2022, 11:25:52 PM6/30/22
this is what all the people going soon say

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 11:31:03 PM6/30/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 8:27:24 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 27/06/2022 11:02 pm, John Locke wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:24:43 +1000, Michael Christ
> > <jesusisth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Why is that?
> >>
> >> Well, there is nothing to respect.
> >>
> >> Why?
> >>
> >> Well.
> >>
> >> Everything...comes from your Creator.
> >>
> >> Rom_11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to
> >> whom be glory for ever. Amen.
> >>
> > ...yep, your god thing has no respect for human insects but
> > apparently is fond of cock roaches ! Cock raoches will be
> > here long after humans go extinct. Very strange. Could your
> > god thing be a giant bug ? Are roachs made in its image ?
> No. You are. He is having a bad day! :-).
>
> > Come judgment day,
>
> You will bend your knee.
> > you'll be asked how many insects you've
> > killed in your lifetime ! ..oh oh....I think you're f**ked Stevie !

> He could squash you like a bug right now, but He is patient and kind.
> Michael Christ

You're the one who wants to do the squashing, Stevie Gnash,
not your fictional godthing. You lie and try to frighten us with
a fiction we don't believe exists or ever existed. And, you may
not believe in it yourself but are just using it.

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 11:36:36 PM6/30/22
On Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 7:47:24 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 28/06/2022 11:12 pm, Paul Wright wrote:

> >> What? Bigger than yours, Paul? :-).
> >> Michael Christ
> >>
> >> --
> >
> > I am not in your cult, so am not bound by it's rules.
> >
> > PDW

> We are all subject to the truth, Paul.
> Michael Christ

No, we aren't. You're a perfect example.

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 11:38:49 PM6/30/22
Trying to frighten us with your own fears doesn't work, Stevie.

%

Jun 30, 2022, 11:39:51 PM6/30/22
he's allowed to do it cause he has a godthing

%

Jun 30, 2022, 11:40:22 PM6/30/22
did you hug your godthing

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 11:44:58 PM6/30/22

Michelle wrote:
> So, you aren't responsible for anything you do, no matter how rotten it is.

We don't deserve respect.

Every human being has done wrong. Yes, that includes you, Michelle.
However, God has given us a choice to be different. Now there is a
responsibility for you.

Michelle, on your own tangent, as per usual:
> You can just blame it all on your 'God'. Does that mean that there s no hell
> for you, since you aren't responsible for your actions? Of course you
> realize that neither you nor your godthing are worthy of any kind of respect.

Well, obviously then, you are a better quality of human being. Have you
been seeing Bob Duncan on the side? Can we regard you two now as an
item on alt.atheism?

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 11:45:40 PM6/30/22
Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

%

Jun 30, 2022, 11:45:42 PM6/30/22
paulthing says we are

%

Jun 30, 2022, 11:46:12 PM6/30/22
you have enough fearthing

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 11:48:13 PM6/30/22
Not so fast.

We cannot die, we are made in the image of an eternal God.

He is Spirit and He created you a spirit, more than a physical being.

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 11:49:20 PM6/30/22
That is just your fear talking.

I didn't put it there.

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 11:50:17 PM6/30/22
How come abiogenesis ended in a full stop? :-).

Michael Christ

%

Jun 30, 2022, 11:51:36 PM6/30/22
fearthing

Michael Christ

Jun 30, 2022, 11:52:13 PM6/30/22
Please try and keep this newsgroup respectable. The least you could do
is post some pics!

%

Jun 30, 2022, 11:52:50 PM6/30/22
because of abiogenesisthing

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 11:55:55 PM6/30/22
Don't have one. Do you?

Michelle Malkin

Jul 1, 2022, 12:02:31 AM7/1/22
Just health. We all worry about that.

Michelle Malkin

Jul 1, 2022, 12:03:46 AM7/1/22
Do you have any photos of your god?

Siri Cruise

Jul 1, 2022, 12:11:27 AM7/1/22
In article
<3c9dac26-2648-4a86...@googlegroups.com>,
Michelle Malkin <malkinmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

If your dog said it didn't want you to cut off its balls, would
you changed your mind?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

%

Jul 1, 2022, 12:37:50 AM7/1/22
you want photos of the michellething

%

Jul 1, 2022, 12:38:54 AM7/1/22
do i have a don't havething

%

Jul 1, 2022, 12:39:52 AM7/1/22
no we don't only those that don't have a good one do

%

Jul 1, 2022, 12:41:35 AM7/1/22
On 2022-06-30 9:11 p.m., Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article
> <3c9dac26-2648-4a86...@googlegroups.com>,

> If your dog said it didn't want you to cut off its balls, would
> you changed your mind?

where did the roaches live before humans came along

Michael Christ

Jul 1, 2022, 4:50:08 AM7/1/22
No. Do you have a photo of a universe you created?

JWS

Jul 1, 2022, 11:20:24 AM7/1/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 6:39:59 PM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> [...]
> "Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
> an ignorant straw man."
> Have no fear, though, you are not the biggest straw man here, Bob Duncan
> the "Christian" is.
> >> Your Creator has a purpose for your life.
>
> > He should tell me about it some day. That is if
> > he wants me to know about it. He better hurry,
> > it's like November of my life.
> Your Creator has a purpose for your life, even if you died in October.
> It wasn't all for nothing.
> >> We don't need you to believe
> >> that for our supporting evidence.
>
> > And that evidence is what?
> "Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
> an ignorant straw man."
> Why?
>
> Everything is a belief.
>
> You are asking me to make you believe. I can't do that. It is a choice
There is nothing more that I can say. You have fun with your GOB.

Syd M.

Jul 1, 2022, 3:38:12 PM7/1/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 6:33:23 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/07/2022 3:11 am, Paul Wright wrote:

> >> We are all subject to the truth, Paul.
> >>

> > I'm not in your cult, so the truth, as you define it, does not apply to me.
> >
> > PDW
> Truth surpasses our opinions.

So, when do you intend to provide some?

PDW