This is Amazing

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 21, 2021, 8:28:19 PM9/21/21

Andrew

Sep 21, 2021, 9:35:14 PM9/21/21
"Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message news:235404e8-7add-4b73...@googlegroups.com...

> https://tinyurl.com/hb9c34bs

They say, "Scientists Are Creating Matter From Pure Light"

And the Bible says,

"God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."
~ 1 John 1:5

And we know that God is our most awesome
-------> Creator.

We have a super intenlligent -->living God.

Glory to Him!

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 10:49:26 PM9/21/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

> "Cloud Hobbit" wrote in message news:235404e8-7add-4b73...@googlegroups.com...
>
> > https://tinyurl.com/hb9c34bs
>
> They say, "Scientists Are Creating Matter From Pure Light"
>
> And the Bible says,
>
> "God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."
> ~ 1 John 1:5

That's just fucking amazing.

What is God's wavelength?

%

Sep 21, 2021, 10:55:16 PM9/21/21
27.025

El Kabong

Sep 22, 2021, 12:03:22 AM9/22/21
Is that the best he can do? You better help him out.

Andrew

Sep 22, 2021, 12:32:25 AM9/22/21
"El Kabong" wrote in message news:lb6lkg9u27ufjj2b5...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>> "Cloud Hobbit" wrote:
>> > https://tinyurl.com/hb9c34bs
>>
>> They say, "Scientists Are Creating Matter From Pure Light"
>>
>> And the Bible says,
>>
>> "God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."
>> ~ 1 John 1:5
>
> That's just fucking amazing.
>
> What is God's wavelength?

Full spectrum, and more.

JWS

Sep 22, 2021, 8:13:10 AM9/22/21
God botherers always know the answers after
science gives it to them. Why isn't there any
QED in the babble? Why didn't god specifically
claim this in Genesis? Your book is such a
jar of jelly that you can insert anything into it.

El Kabong

Sep 22, 2021, 6:38:10 PM9/22/21
So "God" is anything from dc to gamma waves. Then there
is no distinction between God and natural radiation.

Which means "God" is simply nature without consciousness,
common and unassuming.

27.025 was a better answer. But, 6 rubles is 6 rubles.

%

Sep 22, 2021, 6:48:43 PM9/22/21
he tunes in good on a half wave antenna

El Kabong

Sep 22, 2021, 7:28:07 PM9/22/21
Then you only get half a god. The son and half the holy
ghost are missing.

aaa

Sep 23, 2021, 10:13:09 AM9/23/21
Because your ancestors were too stupid to understand. Aren't you feeling
arrogant and proud that you are so much smarter than your foolish
ancestors? If you were in God's position, perhaps, you would have
eliminated your foolish ancestors to keep yourself from being born such
an arrogant ass today.

--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

JWS

Sep 23, 2021, 2:28:06 PM9/23/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 9:13:09 AM UTC-5, aaa wrote:
> On 2021-09-22 8:13 a.m., JWS wrote:

> >> Full spectrum, and more.
> > God botherers always know the answers after
> > science gives it to them. Why isn't there any
> > QED in the babble? Why didn't god specifically
> > claim this in Genesis?
> Because your ancestors were too stupid to understand. Aren't you feeling
> arrogant and proud that you are so much smarter than your foolish
> ancestors? If you were in God's position, perhaps, you would have
> eliminated your foolish ancestors to keep yourself from being born such
> an arrogant ass today.
God supposedly gave them the word, but turns
out it wasn't very factual, clear, or relevant.
God tried to eliminate my ancestors; multiple
times. Luckily some of them had iron chariots

aaa

Sep 25, 2021, 10:44:28 AM9/25/21
That's just your ignorant misunderstanding. Science is never part of the
Word. In fact, it is the exact opposite of the Word.

> God tried to eliminate my ancestors; multiple
> times. Luckily some of them had iron chariots

Just the opposite. Your ancestors have almost destroyed themselves
multiple times instead. It's only God who saved them.