Ape to man?

Michael McLean

Feb 1, 2023, 3:26:50 PM2/1/23
They atheists like to believe and have faith in the notion we evolved
from apes (or a common ancestor, whatever).

As far as I know, this "evolution" hasn't stopped; it hasn't gone on an
extended sabbatical.

Well, what is to stop man in his continuing evolution to a ape?

What are the chances of that, Fella?

About the same chance of us evolving from an ape.

Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"The Bible cannot baptize. No one was ever saved by reading the Bible.
Mechanical or methodical salvation is just more Pharisee bureaucracy.
Men are saved after their conviction, death sentence, and resurrection
in baptism--the baptism of the Holy Spirit." - Nightbulb

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

Tim

Feb 1, 2023, 3:34:15 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:26:50 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> They atheists like to believe and have faith in the notion we evolved
> from apes (or a common ancestor, whatever).

"They atheists"?

> As far as I know, this "evolution" hasn't stopped; it hasn't gone on an
> extended sabbatical.
>
> Well, what is to stop man in his continuing evolution to a ape?

"a ape"?

> What are the chances of that, Fella?
>
> About the same chance of us evolving from an ape.

You sound like you're evolving into an ape, nurse nash!

You certainly look like one:

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

JWS

Feb 1, 2023, 4:29:10 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 2:26:50 PM UTC-6, Michael McLean wrote:
> They atheists like to believe and have faith in the notion we evolved
> from apes (or a common ancestor, whatever).
>
> As far as I know, this "evolution" hasn't stopped; it hasn't gone on an
> extended sabbatical.
>
> Well, what is to stop man in his continuing evolution to a ape?
>
> What are the chances of that, Fella?
>
> About the same chance of us evolving from an ape.
It surely is fun to just watch a dumb fuck
flounder around about something he
knows nothing about, making a fool of
himself. It's just another data point that
demonstrates that the religious are idiots.
Just think, MX, you might make it up to
jackass some day.

Michael McLean

Feb 1, 2023, 4:44:21 PM2/1/23
They typical moron ignorant response from a ape.

:-).

Serves you right, nothing from nuthin' dickhead.

Mike

Michael McLean

Feb 1, 2023, 4:47:46 PM2/1/23
Skeeter wrote:
> But you can't deny anything he said.

Exactly. They try to hide behind pretending they are smart.

It leaves...and leads...them in an empty room listening to the sound of
their own voice, where ultimately they wish it was all over.

I've seen it in nursing homes a thousand times.

Michael McLean

Feb 1, 2023, 4:56:03 PM2/1/23

JWS the Olympic swimmer in his own bathtub, wrote:
> It surely is fun to just watch a dumb fuck
> flounder around about something he
> knows nothing about, making a fool of
> himself. It's just another data point that
> demonstrates that the religious are idiots.
> Just think, MX, you might make it up to
> jackass some day.

Hahahahaha...

You see, JWS has nowhere to go other than listen to the drone of his own
brilliance rattling around in his empty head.

He is a barking dog on a lease, a bold retaliator of noise! :-).

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2023, 8:35:53 PM2/1/23
On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 4:26:50 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> They atheists like to believe and have faith in the notion we evolved
> from apes (or a common ancestor, whatever).

Your branch has evolved badly and you are still an ape...

%

Feb 1, 2023, 10:00:15 PM2/1/23
and you rent his head

Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America

Feb 2, 2023, 1:22:23 PM2/2/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:26:50 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> They atheists like to believe and have faith in the notion we evolved
> from apes (or a common ancestor, whatever).

Yeah, they said that; they said Darwin FARTED AND his fart evolved the next monkey into man.
But the remains: How did the monkey come into being in the first place?

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 1:58:08 PM2/2/23
On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 1:22:23 PM UTC-5, Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:26:50 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> > They atheists like to believe and have faith in the notion we evolved
> > from apes (or a common ancestor, whatever).
> >
> Yeah, they said that; they said Darwin FARTED AND his fart evolved the next monkey into man.
> But the remains: How did the monkey come into being in the first place?

When are you planning on evolving out of apehood, silly monkey?

FMAB

%

Feb 2, 2023, 3:17:44 PM2/2/23
an ape is not a monkey stupid

Michael McLean

Feb 2, 2023, 5:28:29 PM2/2/23
On 3/02/2023 5:22 am, Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:26:50 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
>> They atheists like to believe and have faith in the notion we evolved
>> from apes (or a common ancestor, whatever).
>>

> Yeah, they said that; they said Darwin FARTED AND his fart evolved the next monkey into man.
> But the remains: How did the monkey come into being in the first place?

That is why I call them "Everything created Itselfers."

The impossible.

That is their atheist theology, though.

They will try and divert away from that reality by saying no atheist
says that - as if that matters - but they are too stupid to realise that
their theology is exactly that!

"I didn't say I can't see," as the atheist puts his hands over his eyes.

Idiots.
"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

Frank Lee

Feb 2, 2023, 7:12:22 PM2/2/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 5:22 am, Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:26:50 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> >> They atheists like to believe and have faith in the notion we evolved
> >> from apes (or a common ancestor, whatever).
> >>

> > Yeah, they said that; they said Darwin FARTED AND his fart evolved the next monkey into man.
> > But the remains: How did the monkey come into being in the first place?
>
> That is why I call them "Everything created Itselfers."

"Only I can raise myself out of the sewer by talking
shit." 覧MX

--
"You won't get away with it. My pet god is going to beat
you up." 覧MX

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2023, 7:39:02 PM2/2/23
On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 6:28:29 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 5:22 am, Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:26:50 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> >> They atheists like to believe and have faith in the notion we evolved
> >> from apes (or a common ancestor, whatever).
> >>

> > Yeah, they said that; they said Darwin FARTED AND his fart evolved the next monkey into man.
> > But the remains: How did the monkey come into being in the first place?
> That is why I call them "Everything created Itselfers."
>
> The impossible.
>
> That is their atheist theology, though.
>
> They will try and divert away from that reality by saying no atheist
> says that - as if that matters - but they are too stupid to realise that
> their theology is exactly that!
>
> "I didn't say I can't see," as the atheist puts his hands over his eyes.

If a pixie created life on earth, it had no reason to create Moonlings on the moon!
Do you sick people understand this?????????????

%

Feb 2, 2023, 7:57:00 PM2/2/23
look out here comes the pixie face repeater

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 8:24:29 PM2/2/23
You're a stupid monkey, but you're not the topic.

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 8:24:55 PM2/2/23
Said rerun rent head.

%

Feb 2, 2023, 8:45:57 PM2/2/23
i'm single

%

Feb 2, 2023, 8:46:29 PM2/2/23
it's not about me

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 9:02:10 PM2/2/23
That was about you, but you're no longer the topic.

%

Feb 2, 2023, 9:43:20 PM2/2/23
i'm not single

Michael McLean

Feb 3, 2023, 3:44:11 AM2/3/23
On 3/02/2023 11:12 am, Frank Lee wrote:
> Michael McLean wrote:
>>>>

>>> Yeah, they said that; they said Darwin FARTED AND his fart evolved the next monkey into man.
>>> But the remains: How did the monkey come into being in the first place?
>>
>> That is why I call them "Everything created Itselfers."
>
> "Only I can raise myself out of the sewer by talking
> shit." ——MX

Oh, look there is a "Everything created Itselfer" now.

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2023, 4:03:49 AM2/3/23
How stupid not being able to answer the question...

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2023, 4:05:25 AM2/3/23
On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 4:44:11 PM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 11:12 am, Frank Lee wrote:
> > Michael McLean wrote:
> >>
> >> That is why I call them "Everything created Itselfers."
> >
> > "Only I can raise myself out of the sewer by talking shit." ——MX
>
> Oh, look there is a "Everything created Itselfer" now.

Your pixie is nothing more than shit...

%

Feb 3, 2023, 12:08:42 PM2/3/23
there was no question pixie face repeater

%

Feb 3, 2023, 12:09:27 PM2/3/23
says the pixie face repeater

%

Feb 3, 2023, 12:36:31 PM2/3/23
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <d92dnSJIJf1dokD-...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> @gmail.com says...
>>
>> hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Your pixie is nothing more than shit...
>>>
>> says the pixie face repeater
>
> You made Yap scared.

he's checking how his face looks

Tim

Feb 3, 2023, 12:41:10 PM2/3/23
It's got a big grin on it as he laughs at you and your boyfriend skeeter the scooter, shorty.

%

Feb 3, 2023, 3:50:17 PM2/3/23
that makes us great

aaa

Feb 3, 2023, 4:01:09 PM2/3/23
Your imagination has nothing to do with the truth that is God himself.

--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

aaa

Feb 3, 2023, 4:09:58 PM2/3/23
You shouldn't dictate your own imagination what it can or can't do. It
does nothing to play God in your own mind as an atheist.