Christers typically don't want to learn anything about the Bible

Ted

Jun 27, 2022, 10:55:37 PM6/27/22
Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do
they really hate the Bible that much?

Padre Nodios

Jun 27, 2022, 11:01:47 PM6/27/22
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:55:32 -0400, Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:
> Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do
> they really hate the Bible that much?

They have zero respect for the Bible. They only want to twist it into
supporting the religions they invented.

Michelle Malkin

Jun 27, 2022, 11:09:01 PM6/27/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 10:55:37 PM UTC-4, Ted wrote:
> Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do
> they really hate the Bible that much?

They are known for having Bibles prominently on display
in their homes that are never actually read.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2022/april/state-of-bible-reading-decline-report-26-million.html

https://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/02/thats-not-what-bible-says-294018.html

Michael Christ

Jun 27, 2022, 11:18:07 PM6/27/22
So, are you saying the bible is untwisted then?

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence or proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

Michael Christ

Jun 27, 2022, 11:27:16 PM6/27/22
On 28/06/2022 12:55 pm, Ted wrote:
> Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do they
> really hate the Bible that much?

They don't believe you. That's all, Ted. Neither do I, but I like you.

Perhaps you should think not so much in trying to blow the book to bits,
but rather concentrate on objectively sussing out what is actually
written in it.

Y'know, like getting into the intestines and the bowels of the book.
Think of me as your personal proctologist consultant.

Michelle Malkin

Jun 28, 2022, 12:33:09 AM6/28/22
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 11:27:16 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 28/06/2022 12:55 pm, Ted wrote:
> > Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do they
> > really hate the Bible that much?
> They don't believe you. That's all, Ted. Neither do I, but I like you.
>
> Perhaps you should think not so much in trying to blow the book to bits,
> but rather concentrate on objectively sussing out what is actually
> written in it.
>
> Y'know, like getting into the intestines and the bowels of the book.
> Think of me as your personal proctologist consultant.
> Michael Christ

Sounds like the kind of hobby you'd go for.

El Kabong

Jun 28, 2022, 1:39:30 AM6/28/22
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 28/06/2022 1:01 pm, Padre Nodios wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:55:32 -0400, Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:
> >> Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do they
> >> really hate the Bible that much?
> >

> > They have zero respect for the Bible. They only want to twist it into
> > supporting the religions they invented.
>
> So, are you saying the bible is untwisted then?

Semantics, theology, and imaginary gods won't save you.

El Kabong

Jun 28, 2022, 1:44:28 AM6/28/22
Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:

> Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do
> they really hate the Bible that much?

Xtians don't want to admit that an unbeliever knows more
about the bible than they do.

You've done your homework. The background and historical
context of the bible is something few christians want to
know about. If I were them, i would be troubled too.

John Locke

Jun 28, 2022, 9:50:17 AM6/28/22
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:55:32 -0400, Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:

>Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do
>they really hate the Bible that much?

...well, actually, it's just a prop for the Christers...something to
sling under their arms at church to show their "devotion" to
"God". What they know is what their preacher has told them
and that's usually cherry picked and sanitized. If they actually read
the damned thing they wouldn't be theists anymore !

Talk to a big white "God" and you've got religion..you're A-OK.
Talk to a big white rabbit and they'll have you committed.

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 28, 2022, 9:54:16 AM6/28/22
What about mongbats and balrogs?

John Locke

Jun 28, 2022, 10:02:44 AM6/28/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 13:24:33 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 28/06/2022 12:55 pm, Ted wrote:
>> Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do they
>> really hate the Bible that much?
>
>They don't believe you. That's all, Ted. Neither do I, but I like you.
>
>Perhaps you should think not so much in trying to blow the book to bits,
>but rather concentrate on objectively sussing out what is actually
>written in it.
>
>Y'know, like getting into the intestines and the bowels of the book.
>Think of me as your personal proctologist consultant.

...oh hell, I'll bet Ted is just thrilled with your proposal ! Watch
out Ted...here come Stevie and he wearing a rubber glove !

El Kabong

Jun 28, 2022, 5:06:50 PM6/28/22
Yep, they will salvate the sickest, vilest sinner.

But they have to be transmogrified first.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 28, 2022, 7:24:59 PM6/28/22
You lied about your article, lying bitch.

Ted

Jun 29, 2022, 6:26:08 PM6/29/22
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:08:57 -0700 (PDT), Michelle Malkin
<malkinmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 10:55:37 PM UTC-4, Ted wrote:
> > Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do
> > they really hate the Bible that much?

> They are known for having Bibles prominently on display
> in their homes that are never actually read.

> https://www.christianitytoday.com/news

> https://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/02/t

That's certainly true of most.

Ted

Jun 29, 2022, 6:29:50 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 13:24:33 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 28/06/2022 12:55 pm, Ted wrote:
> > Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do
they
> > really hate the Bible that much?

> They don't believe you. That's all, Ted. Neither do I, but I like
you.

> Perhaps you should think not so much in trying to blow the book to
bits,
> but rather concentrate on objectively sussing out what is actually
> written in it.

> Y'know, like getting into the intestines and the bowels of the
book.
> Think of me as your personal proctologist
> consultant.

LOL!

> Michael Christ

The Bible is an awesome volume of ancient literature. There's nothing
else like it. You could study it for a hundred years and still not
learn all about it.

Ted

Jun 29, 2022, 6:33:16 PM6/29/22
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:44:24 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
wrote:
Good point, EK. It's the same old problem with them. They need to
avoid facts and lie to retain belief in their fables. It's a religion
of lies.

Ted

Jun 29, 2022, 6:35:09 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 06:50:12 -0700, John Locke
<johnnyd...@demonmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:55:32 -0400, Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:

> >Whenever I tell them something about the Bible, they run away. Do
> >they really hate the Bible that much?
> >
> ...well, actually, it's just a prop for the Christers...something to
> sling under their arms at church to show their "devotion" to
> "God". What they know is what their preacher has told them
> and that's usually cherry picked and sanitized. If they actually
read
> the damned thing they wouldn't be theists anymore !

Exactly. None of them really want to know anything about it except
what they can use to support what their preacher told them.

%

Jun 29, 2022, 6:38:15 PM6/29/22
no , the race for the golden apple was true , do you like this fable

The Eagle wasn't always the Eagle. The Eagle, before he became the
Eagle, was Yucatangee, the Talker. Yucatangee talked and talked. It
talked so much it heard only itself. Not the river, not the wind, not
even the Wolf. The Raven came and said "The Wolf is hungry. If you stop
talking, you'll hear him. The wind too. And when you hear the wind,
you'll fly." So he stopped talking. And became its nature, the Eagle.
The Eagle soared, and its flight said all it needed to say.

El Kabong

Jun 29, 2022, 6:57:13 PM6/29/22
LOL. Of course Tandifer has never misstated the content
of articles he linked to.

2.1 tandies on the i-meter.

Ted

Jun 29, 2022, 10:10:02 PM6/29/22
Is that the American Indian religion?

%

Jun 29, 2022, 10:19:35 PM6/29/22
it's part of a native fable

Ted

Jun 29, 2022, 11:10:55 PM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 15:57:07 -0700, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
wrote:
LMAO

Ted

Jun 29, 2022, 11:11:15 PM6/29/22
kwel

%

Jun 29, 2022, 11:16:12 PM6/29/22
there's a good one of a raven that wants the reflection in the water ,
but it's more than i can type , here have a bear instead

https://explore.org/livecams/brown-bears/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls

Ted

Jun 30, 2022, 2:24:31 AM6/30/22
Wow.

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 4:10:23 AM6/30/22
You obviously didn't read either one, liar.

Michelle Malkin

Jun 30, 2022, 5:20:17 AM6/30/22
Sounds like American Indian mythology from northern Mexico.
If you made it up, you did a good job.

Ted

Jul 2, 2022, 2:56:04 AM7/2/22
malkinmi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > They are known for having Bibles prominently on display
> > > in their homes that are never actually read.
> > >

> > You lied about your article, lying bitch.

> You obviously didn't read either one, liar.

He never does. I suspect he finds reading to be difficult.