Disproving Creation #254: Creationist Walt Brown Is a Monumental LIAR

Budikka666

Nov 26, 2010, 9:25:50 PM11/26/10
More outright LIES from creationist Walt Brown (from:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.jehovahs-witn/msg/76e9b8cdd7a9e8bc
)
"16. Did you know that most scientific dating techniques indicate that
the earth, solar system, and universe are young? (See pages 31-37.)"

This is an outright LIE, but don't take it from me, take it from a
fellow Christian of yours:
http://www.asa3.org/ASA/resources/wiens.html

How do we know the earth and the universe are old? I posted this in
item 66:
http://www.astrosociety.org/education/publications/tnl/56/intro.html
and for Earth:
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/07/age_of_the_earth.php

Oncer again young-Earth creationism is shown to be nothing but lies
told by hypocrites who insist that they have a lord and master who
forbade bearing false witness! LoL!

Budikka