From Sci Tech Daily: Drinking Two to Three Cups of Coffee Daily Is Linked With a Longer Lifespan

Bob Duncan

Oct 5, 2022, 9:17:46 AM10/5/22

From Sci Tech Daily: Drinking Two to Three Cups of Coffee Daily Is
Linked With a Longer Lifespan

Good news for coffee lovers!

<https://uncommondescent.com/health-and-health-concerns/from-sci-tech-daily-drinking-two-to-three-cups-of-coffee-daily-is-linked-with-a-longer-lifespan/>

--
God exists, uncreated and transcendental to space and time.
.

JWS

Oct 5, 2022, 10:15:41 AM10/5/22
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 8:17:46 AM UTC-5, Bob Duncan wrote:
> From Sci Tech Daily: Drinking Two to Three Cups of Coffee Daily Is
> Linked With a Longer Lifespan
>
> Good news for coffee lovers!
>
> <https://uncommondescent.com/health-and-health-concerns/from-sci-tech-daily-drinking-two-to-three-cups-of-coffee-daily-is-linked-with-a-longer-lifespan/>
Yipeee, I'm immortal!

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 1:37:25 PM10/5/22
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 07:15:38 -0700 (PDT), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 8:17:46 AM UTC-5, Bob Duncan wrote:
> > From Sci Tech Daily: Drinking Two to Three Cups of Coffee Daily
Is
> > Linked With a Longer Lifespan
> >
> > Good news for coffee lovers!
> >
> > <https://uncommondescent.com/health

> Yipeee, I'm immortal!

LOL!

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 11:03:10 PM10/5/22
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 09:17:41 -0400, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Linked With a Longer Lifespan

> Good news for coffee lovers!

Good news? Someone who really believed
your tripe would really believe his soul will
waft up to heaven when he dies.

Frank Lee

Oct 9, 2022, 2:21:31 AM10/9/22
Lol. Enough coffee will confer Electness upon you.
Won't that piss off Cal.

<slurp>
<smirk>

Tim

Oct 9, 2022, 5:50:54 AM10/9/22
LOL!

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 9, 2022, 6:43:44 AM10/9/22
I doubt that, Bob. Coffee contains heavy acid and caffeine. People with kidney disease are forbidden to drink it and the caffeine is bad for the heart, too.

Ted

Oct 9, 2022, 1:21:14 PM10/9/22
On Sat, 08 Oct 2022 23:21:26 -0700, Frank Lee <n...@real.lee.invalid>
wrote:
LOL!

Frank Lee

Oct 9, 2022, 5:39:05 PM10/9/22
YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!

If you drank enough coffee, you wouldn't have kidney and
heart disease. You might even have avoided your mental
illness.

Coffee helps avoid prostate cancer too.

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 9, 2022, 6:29:48 PM10/9/22
YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AND GRANDMOTHER ARE FILTHY WHORES

Frank Lee

Oct 9, 2022, 6:46:57 PM10/9/22
YOUR MOTHER HAS NO CREDIBILITY AND YOUR SISTER CAN"T READ
SO GO FUCK A SYPHALITIC SQUIRREL, LYING SCUM

Ted

Oct 9, 2022, 7:36:25 PM10/9/22
On Sun, 09 Oct 2022 15:46:52 -0700, Frank Lee <n...@real.lee.invalid>
LOL.