LGBT

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 19, 2021, 8:58:43 PM9/19/21
I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.

%

Sep 19, 2021, 9:06:54 PM9/19/21
On 2021-09-19 5:58 p.m., Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.

notice how hetro people don't have to ,
remind you they are every 10 minutes

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 20, 2021, 3:31:18 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/21 12:58 AM, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.

What if I'm a trans woman? Obviously I have to come out when I want to
socially transition and don't want to move somewhere.

--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 20, 2021, 3:37:35 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 12:31:18 PM UTC-7, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> On 9/20/21 12:58 AM, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> > I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.
> >
> What if I'm a trans woman? Obviously I have to come out when I want to
> socially transition and don't want to move somewhere.
>
> --
If people did not bring up the subject, we could discuss more important things.
If someone is in a wheelchair, we don't spend time talking about it.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 20, 2021, 3:40:34 PM9/20/21
If you could make someone transgender cis, there would be no trans
people anymore.

Dexter

Sep 20, 2021, 5:15:46 PM9/20/21
Scientific (she/her) wrote:

> On 9/20/21 12:58 AM, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> > I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If
> > people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination
> > since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.
> >
> What if I'm a trans woman? Obviously I have to come out when I
> want to socially transition and don't want to move somewhere.

Viktor's is a tired old argument. It says that LGBT people
should live their lives in such a way that anti-LGBT persons are
not offended i.e. hide a very important part of one's
personality. My reply is no. I refuse. And I'll continue to
oppose discrimination in any of its ugly forms.

I will associate freely with whomever I wish. If that includes
other LGBT persons you can just FOAD, Vicktor. I care nothing
for your sensitivities.

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 20, 2021, 5:23:13 PM9/20/21
Anyone who feels compelled to discuss his sex life in public is a filthy degenerate.

%

Sep 20, 2021, 5:38:42 PM9/20/21
that's what the people that don't get any say

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 8:23:26 PM9/20/21
A honest clean man who openly discuss his sex life is a degenerate?
You mean he should hide himself in the dark like you do?

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 8:45:31 PM9/20/21
On 21/09/2021 5:31 am, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> On 9/20/21 12:58 AM, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
>> I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did
>> that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know.
>> Parading your sex lives is obscene.
>>
> What if I'm a trans woman? Obviously I have to come out when I want to
> socially transition and don't want to move somewhere.

We don't care what you want to make yourself; good luck with that, and
live long and prosper.

However, you are forcing people to accept your choices and philosophy of
life.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 9:00:22 PM9/20/21
You have nothing to discuss, Yap. :-).

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 21, 2021, 11:32:34 AM9/21/21
Unless you presented as other gender than you transitioned to, then
obviously you have to come out to those people if you want to keep them.

%

Sep 21, 2021, 2:49:43 PM9/21/21
On 2021-09-21 8:32 a.m., Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> On 9/20/21 9:23 PM, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:

>>> Viktor's is a tired old argument. It says that LGBT people
>>> should live their lives in such a way that anti-LGBT persons are
>>> not offended i.e. hide a very important part of one's
>>> personality. My reply is no. I refuse. And I'll continue to
>>> oppose discrimination in any of its ugly forms.
>>>
>>> I will associate freely with whomever I wish. If that includes
>>> other LGBT persons you can just FOAD, Vicktor. I care nothing
>>> for your sensitivities.
>>
>> Anyone who feels compelled to discuss his sex life in public is a
>> filthy degenerate.
>>
> Unless you presented as other gender than you transitioned to, then
> obviously you have to come out to those people if you want to keep them.

why , i never have to tell anyone what i prefer to be intimate with

Michelle Malkin

Sep 21, 2021, 3:09:51 PM9/21/21
You really are an ignorant bigot. You've never cared how other people feel,
only yourself.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 21, 2021, 3:11:23 PM9/21/21
You believe that anyone who disagrees with you about
anything is a 'filthy degenerate'.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 21, 2021, 3:13:23 PM9/21/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 8:45:31 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 5:31 am, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> > On 9/20/21 12:58 AM, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> >> I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did
> >> that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know.
> >> Parading your sex lives is obscene.
> >>
> > What if I'm a trans woman? Obviously I have to come out when I want to
> > socially transition and don't want to move somewhere.
> >
> We don't care what you want to make yourself; good luck with that, and
> live long and prosper.
>
> However, you are forcing people to accept your choices and philosophy of
> life.
> Michael Christ

Yes, he is, but so are you.

Tim

Sep 21, 2021, 3:15:17 PM9/21/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5:23:13 PM UTC-4, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
It's your thread. You brought up, in public, other people's sex lives. So, as we all already knew; you are a filthy degenerate. You have the logic skills of a carrot. MM's toenail clippings have just outwitted you again!

Tim

Sep 21, 2021, 3:16:56 PM9/21/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:00:22 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 10:23 am, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Anyone who feels compelled to discuss his sex life in public is a filthy degenerate.
> >
> > A honest clean man who openly discuss his sex life is a degenerate?
> > You mean he should hide himself in the dark like you do?
> You have nothing to discuss, Yap. :-).

Oh, the irony!

Run, stevie ,run!

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 21, 2021, 3:25:58 PM9/21/21
If we have important problems to solve, discussing feelings serves no purpose.

%

Sep 21, 2021, 3:27:53 PM9/21/21
stealing my words again i see you , baldy

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 21, 2021, 4:16:13 PM9/21/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 5:58:43 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.

Why should there be discrimination at all against
these people? They do nothing that causes any
harm to anyone.

It's important to remember that biological
sex is not the same as gender. As long as one
does not break any laws or cause harm to others
or their property, why should anyone care about
how they wish to express their gender identity.

Do I think that there is no problem with such behavior,
No, I don't, but I do understand that it's no
different than any other harmless activity.
Lots of people have problems caused by neurosis,
but they are not discriminated against.

You might as well be angered over by hair styles,
clothing choices or the color of one's eyes, they
make no difference to anyone's safety. They cause
no harm. They just are.

There are no gods unless we create them.

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 21, 2021, 4:29:02 PM9/21/21
And that affects you how exactly?
I mean besides you wanting to violate their
first amendment rights and saying "eww" when
in the presence of such people?

Your very big on free be speech until someone
uses that right to say things or express themselves
in ways you don't like. How odd.

But, stupid is as stupid does.
And holy shit, you are stupid.
And lazy. So lazy you can't read beyond the
headlines in the links you post, and are therefore
embarrassed by the rest of the article being the
opposite of your point. 20 years and you still haven't
learned to read what you link to before linking to it.
Dumbass.

Mind your own business and let people express
themselves in any way they choose so long as they
don't use force against anyone.

If you were to stand in a park and declare that
Mivwax is the the real God and explain why, you would
have every right to do so.

Expressing one's sexual preference is not
illegal or immoral.

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 21, 2021, 4:31:21 PM9/21/21
Then shut up about it.
Dumbass.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 6:44:39 PM9/21/21
Because they require you accept whatever they think they are, and
validate and celebrate it in your life.

However, in my land, a man is a man and a woman is a woman and that
never changes, but they don't give a fuck about that!

In other words, at a more basic level, they want the oral but thy won't
give it.

%

Sep 21, 2021, 6:53:15 PM9/21/21
i still don't have to say i only have sex with human females

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 6:57:19 PM9/21/21
No, I am not. All I do is present you an option. I am not demanding
you make me a gay wedding cake!!

You get to choose freely whether or not you want to piss on God, Girl.
It has always been that way. I am certainly not demanding you accept me
as a monkey. :-).

Idiot self-righteous blind hypocrite.

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 21, 2021, 7:04:08 PM9/21/21
Do you tell people what you do in bed with women, you fucking hypocrite?

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 21, 2021, 7:05:31 PM9/21/21
You just contradicted yourself, idiot.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 7:18:51 PM9/21/21
On 22/09/2021 6:16 am, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 5:58:43 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
>> I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.
>
> Why should there be discrimination at all against
> these people? They do nothing that causes any
> harm to anyone.

Your assuming that. But let's say okay.

> It's important to remember that biological
> sex is not the same as gender. As long as one
> does not break any laws or cause harm to others
> or their property, why should anyone care about
> how they wish to express their gender identity.

What bathroom is that?

Hey, that biological man makes a great woman's basketball player!

Oh that boy picked up a Barbie, quick it is time to operate. Hey, let's
block his puberty and make him sterile.

> Do I think that there is no problem with such behavior,
> No, I don't, but I do understand that it's no
> different than any other harmless activity.
> Lots of people have problems caused by neurosis,
> but they are not discriminated against.
>
> You might as well be angered over by hair styles,
> clothing choices or the color of one's eyes, they
> make no difference to anyone's safety. They cause
> no harm. They just are.

I used to think you were as shallow as a puddle, but I see now that was
an understatement.

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 21, 2021, 7:25:51 PM9/21/21
Remember, he uses drugs all the time. His mind is gone.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 7:49:08 PM9/21/21
That's right, but you must seek my approval and I must legally affirm
your rights to do so...or you'll have to go into cockdown.

%

Sep 21, 2021, 7:53:18 PM9/21/21
you can't make me do anything i do what i like

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 8:03:26 PM9/21/21
Clod doesn't get anything.

He is operating on the ground in a pretend airplane thinking he's
soaring high above the earth.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 8:04:38 PM9/21/21
That would explain things!

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 8:07:03 PM9/21/21
Yeah, but how do you know life on Mars is for you?

%

Sep 21, 2021, 8:38:47 PM9/21/21
show me where i said it was

hhya...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2021, 9:15:25 PM9/21/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 9:00:22 AM UTC+8, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 10:23 am, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Anyone who feels compelled to discuss his sex life in public is a filthy degenerate.
> >
> > A honest clean man who openly discuss his sex life is a degenerate?
> > You mean he should hide himself in the dark like you do?
> You have nothing to discuss, Yap. :-).

You are incapable of doing anything, let alone discussion!!!

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 9:27:27 PM9/21/21
"i do what i like".

John Locke

Sep 21, 2021, 10:03:07 PM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 11:00:20 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 21/09/2021 10:23 am, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Anyone who feels compelled to discuss his sex life in public is a filthy degenerate.
>>
>> A honest clean man who openly discuss his sex life is a degenerate?
>> You mean he should hide himself in the dark like you do?
>
>You have nothing to discuss, Yap. :-).

...you've got it all wrong Stevie...it's when you have religion
that you have NOTHING to discuss !

Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

%

Sep 21, 2021, 10:11:37 PM9/21/21
what does that have to do with life on mars

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 10:14:06 PM9/21/21
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 2:15:46 PM UTC-7, Dexter wrote:
> > Scientific (she/her) wrote:

> > > What if I'm a trans woman? Obviously I have to come out when I
> > > want to socially transition and don't want to move somewhere.
> > Viktor's is a tired old argument. It says that LGBT people
> > should live their lives in such a way that anti-LGBT persons are
> > not offended i.e. hide a very important part of one's
> > personality. My reply is no. I refuse. And I'll continue to
> > oppose discrimination in any of its ugly forms.
> >
> > I will associate freely with whomever I wish. If that includes
> > other LGBT persons you can just FOAD, Vicktor. I care nothing
> > for your sensitivities.
>
> Anyone who feels compelled to discuss his sex life in public is a filthy degenerate.

AJ translation: "It pisses me off that everyone has a sex
life except me."

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 10:22:49 PM9/21/21
Both is fantasy.

%

Sep 21, 2021, 10:48:40 PM9/21/21
i have no interest in living on mars ,
first off there's no drugstores so ,
i can't get my dump truck of meds and ,
there's too many things telling me what i can and can't do

El Kabong

Sep 22, 2021, 12:16:00 AM9/22/21
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.

Damn straight.

Unfortunately your little buddy loves to talk about dicks
and masturbation and anal sex and shitting and pissing on
God, right here on the ng. It's disgusting. Would you
take him aside and have a little talk, just the two of
you.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 22, 2021, 4:34:22 PM9/22/21
On 9/21/21 6:49 PM, % wrote:
> On 2021-09-21 8:32 a.m., Scientific (she/her) wrote:

>>> Anyone who feels compelled to discuss his sex life in public is a
>>> filthy degenerate.
>>>
>> Unless you presented as other gender than you transitioned to, then
>> obviously you have to come out to those people if you want to keep them.
>>
> why , i never have to tell anyone what i prefer to be intimate with
Because gender identity isn't sexual orientation. When you transition,
you *have* to come out unless you want to present as opposite, fake
gender to them or don't know your pre-transition self.

--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.
Gender identity becomes unchangeable by age 4, something transphobes
fail to understand.
Scaring trans people away from transitioning and repressing their
identities *IS* conversion therapy.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 22, 2021, 4:35:03 PM9/22/21
Then fuck me. Can I email you and engage in cybersex? Will you use
Google Hangouts to chat with me?

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 22, 2021, 4:36:55 PM9/22/21
Except the existence of life on Mars is neither proven or disproven. We
will probably never be able to disprove that, because there always can
be forms of life we never heard of or they can be deeep inside Mars.

> Michael Christ

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 22, 2021, 4:39:36 PM9/22/21
On 9/21/21 8:28 PM, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
> On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 2:23:13 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:

>>> Viktor's is a tired old argument. It says that LGBT people
>>> should live their lives in such a way that anti-LGBT persons are
>>> not offended i.e. hide a very important part of one's
>>> personality. My reply is no. I refuse. And I'll continue to
>>> oppose discrimination in any of its ugly forms.
>>>
>>> I will associate freely with whomever I wish. If that includes
>>> other LGBT persons you can just FOAD, Vicktor. I care nothing
>>> for your sensitivities.
>> Anyone who feels compelled to discuss his sex life in public is a filthy degenerate.
>
> And that affects you how exactly?
> I mean besides you wanting to violate their
> first amendment rights and saying "eww" when
> in the presence of such people?
>
> Your very big on free be speech until someone
> uses that right to say things or express themselves
> in ways you don't like. How odd.
>
> But, stupid is as stupid does.
> And holy shit, you are stupid.
> And lazy. So lazy you can't read beyond the
> headlines in the links you post, and are therefore
> embarrassed by the rest of the article being the
> opposite of your point. 20 years and you still haven't
> learned to read what you link to before linking to it.
> Dumbass.
>
> Mind your own business and let people express
> themselves in any way they choose so long as they
> don't use force against anyone.
>
> If you were to stand in a park and declare that
> Mivwax is the the real God and explain why, you would
> have every right to do so.
>
> Expressing one's sexual preference is not
> illegal or immoral.

Same with gender identity - except we are hated a lot more than LGB
people. If you want to see all the shitstorm happening, look, or maybe
don't actually look, because it will melt your brain, at Gender Critical
forum on Ovarit, or, if you want to see it on Reddit, see
http://reddit.com/r/detrans. Detrans is the new ex-gay...

> There are no gods unless we create them.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 22, 2021, 4:39:57 PM9/22/21
then you masturbate

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 22, 2021, 4:48:05 PM9/22/21
On 9/21/21 11:18 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 22/09/2021 6:16 am, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
>> On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 5:58:43 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky
>> wrote:
>>> I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people
>>> did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would
>>> know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.
>>
>> Why should there be discrimination at all against
>> these people?  They do nothing that causes any
>> harm to anyone.
>
> Your assuming that.  But let's say okay.
>

>> It's important to remember that biological
>> sex is not the same as gender.  As long as one
>> does not break any laws or cause harm to others
>> or their property, why should anyone care about
>> how they wish to express their gender identity.
>
> What bathroom is that?
>
> Hey, that biological man makes a great woman's basketball player!
>
> Oh that boy picked up a Barbie, quick it is time to operate.  Hey, let's
> block his puberty and make him sterile.
Do you know transgender children don't get puberty blockers until they
are at least 12 and that's only after extensive gender therapy? Neither
blocking puberty nor allowing it to happen is neutral when it comes to
dealing with trans children. Sometimes you need to make some compromises
when it comes to health of those at-risk people.

Of course, all of these children are already trans, so >99% will
continue on cross-sex hormones.

If the boy is gender non-conforming, then no, they won't put them on
puberty blockers. It would just damage him.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 22, 2021, 5:07:18 PM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 3:25:58 PM UTC-4, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 12:09:51 PM UTC-7, malkinmi...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > If people did not bring up the subject, we could discuss more important things.
> > > If someone is in a wheelchair, we don't spend time talking about it.
> > You really are an ignorant bigot. You've never cared how other people feel,
> > only yourself.
> If we have important problems to solve, discussing feelings serves no purpose.

In this atheist newsgroup, atheists can discuss whatever they want to discuss.
If a troll like you, ArtieJoe, doesn't like this, feel free to leave. No one wants you
here anyway. You are a hate-filled old goat who gets his kicks from making
people angry, so no one likes you. This is only one proof that you are mentally ill.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 22, 2021, 5:18:59 PM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 4:16:13 PM UTC-4, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 5:58:43 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> > I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.
> Why should there be discrimination at all against
> these people? They do nothing that causes any
> harm to anyone.
>
> It's important to remember that biological
> sex is not the same as gender. As long as one
> does not break any laws or cause harm to others
> or their property, why should anyone care about
> how they wish to express their gender identity.
>
> Do I think that there is no problem with such behavior,
> No, I don't, but I do understand that it's no
> different than any other harmless activity.
> Lots of people have problems caused by neurosis,
> but they are not discriminated against.
>
> You might as well be angered over by hair styles,
> clothing choices or the color of one's eyes, they
> make no difference to anyone's safety. They cause
> no harm. They just are.

This bothers ArtieJoe who, apparently, believes
he is the center of the Universe and the whole
world should agree with him no matter what.
Being an egotist, narcissist and not very smart at
the same time can't be easy on him.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 22, 2021, 5:27:42 PM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 6:44:39 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 22/09/2021 4:49 am, % wrote:

> >> Unless you presented as other gender than you transitioned to, then
> >> obviously you have to come out to those people if you want to keep them.
> >>
> > why , i never have to tell anyone what i prefer to be intimate with
> Because they require you accept whatever they think they are, and
> validate and celebrate it in your life.
>
> However, in my land, a man is a man and a woman is a woman and that
> never changes, but they don't give a fuck about that!
>
> In other words, at a more basic level, they want the oral but thy won't
> give it.
> Michael Christ

It obviously does disturb you, since you have to be right about everything,
and people insist on disagreeing with you. You, Stevie Nash, are an
ArtieJoe clone. You both believe you're the center of the Universe. All you
both really are is ignorant bigots. You are a tiny bit smarter than ArtieJoe,
but that never has helped you. In this newsgroup, you really are a nothing.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 22, 2021, 5:30:24 PM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 6:53:15 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
> i still don't have to say i only have sex with human females

If you don't want to, don't. You brought it up.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 22, 2021, 5:31:21 PM9/22/21
At least they are far from level of bigotry you can see on
https://ovarit.com/o/GenderCritical/hot. My brain is literally rotting
away when I read such insane bullshit.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 22, 2021, 5:32:02 PM9/22/21
Careful. They're obviously getting to you.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 22, 2021, 5:33:06 PM9/22/21
You're mixing him up with Mikey Yost.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 22, 2021, 5:46:06 PM9/22/21
Apparently, you are the hate-filled shallow one. You
demand that everyone be like you and agree with
everything you say. Well, that isn't the real world and
you aren't going to get your way with everything.
First your fake made up religion failed, and now you
are failing completely. One ArtieJoe in alt.atheism
is already more than enough. You serve no purpose
here. Feel free to whine and make accusations.
That's all you ever do.

%

Sep 22, 2021, 6:01:54 PM9/22/21
no you don't

%

Sep 22, 2021, 6:02:27 PM9/22/21
no

%

Sep 22, 2021, 6:04:34 PM9/22/21
that's not because of you sexual oreintation ,
its because you go on and on about it ,
that's why normal people hate you and ,
i do it just cause its fun

%

Sep 22, 2021, 6:05:02 PM9/22/21
On 2021-09-22 1:39 p.m., Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> On 9/22/21 2:14 AM, El Kabong wrote:
>> Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Anyone who feels compelled to discuss his sex life in public is a
>>> filthy degenerate.
>>

>> AJ translation: "It pisses me off that everyone has a sex
>> life except me."
>>
> then you masturbate

then you gulp it down

%

Sep 22, 2021, 6:05:28 PM9/22/21
no it won't

%

Sep 22, 2021, 6:06:41 PM9/22/21
no i didn't

%

Sep 22, 2021, 6:07:22 PM9/22/21
that's not even the real me

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 22, 2021, 6:08:58 PM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 4:04:08 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 1:16:13 PM UTC-7, youngbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 5:58:43 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> > > I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.
> > Why should there be discrimination at all against
> > these people? They do nothing that causes any
> > harm to anyone.
> >
> > It's important to remember that biological
> > sex is not the same as gender. As long as one
> > does not break any laws or cause harm to others
> > or their property, why should anyone care about
> > how they wish to express their gender identity.
> >
> > Do I think that there is no problem with such behavior,
> > No, I don't, but I do understand that it's no
> > different than any other harmless activity.
> > Lots of people have problems caused by neurosis,
> > but they are not discriminated against.
> >
> > You might as well be angered over by hair styles,
> > clothing choices or the color of one's eyes, they
> > make no difference to anyone's safety. They cause
> > no harm. They just are.
> >
> > There are no gods unless we create them.
> Do you tell people what you do in bed with women, you fucking hypocrite?
Not unless I'm asked.
Never met know of anyone who
is transgender who went around telling
anyone what they do in bed ether.

Now that we've got your VM attempt at
evasion out of the way, how about
explaining how anything transgender
people do has any effect on you?

Cloud Hobbit

Sep 22, 2021, 6:10:47 PM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 4:25:51 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 4:18:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
> > >
> > > Why should there be discrimination at all against
> > > these people? They do nothing that causes any
> > > harm to anyone.
> > Your assuming that. But let's say okay.
> > > It's important to remember that biological
> > > sex is not the same as gender. As long as one
> > > does not break any laws or cause harm to others
> > > or their property, why should anyone care about
> > > how they wish to express their gender identity.
> > What bathroom is that?
> >
> > Hey, that biological man makes a great woman's basketball player!
> >
> > Oh that boy picked up a Barbie, quick it is time to operate. Hey, let's
> > block his puberty and make him sterile.
> > > Do I think that there is no problem with such behavior,
> > > No, I don't, but I do understand that it's no
> > > different than any other harmless activity.
> > > Lots of people have problems caused by neurosis,
> > > but they are not discriminated against.
> > >
> > > You might as well be angered over by hair styles,
> > > clothing choices or the color of one's eyes, they
> > > make no difference to anyone's safety. They cause
> > > no harm. They just are.
> > I used to think you were as shallow as a puddle, but I see now that was
> > an understatement.
> > Michael Christ
> >

> Remember, he uses drugs all the time. His mind is gone.
Says the guy who can't count to
30 because alcohol has killed
all his math brain cells.

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 7:46:38 PM9/22/21
Shut up, you idiot.

You need to pull that giant zucchini out of your ass and stop pretending
it's normal!!

Michael Christ

[...]

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 8:00:27 PM9/22/21
On 23/09/2021 6:47 am, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> On 9/21/21 11:18 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
>> On 22/09/2021 6:16 am, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
>>>
>>> Why should there be discrimination at all against
>>> these people?  They do nothing that causes any
>>> harm to anyone.
>>
>> Your assuming that.  But let's say okay.
>>

>>> It's important to remember that biological
>>> sex is not the same as gender.  As long as one
>>> does not break any laws or cause harm to others
>>> or their property, why should anyone care about
>>> how they wish to express their gender identity.
>>
>> What bathroom is that?
>>
>> Hey, that biological man makes a great woman's basketball player!
>>
>> Oh that boy picked up a Barbie, quick it is time to operate.  Hey,
>> let's block his puberty and make him sterile.
> Do you know transgender children don't get puberty blockers until they
> are at least 12 and that's only after extensive gender therapy?

Interfering with any children is wrong.

And you think it is going to stop at that, do you?? :-).

Naive, Buddette.

> Neither
> blocking puberty nor allowing it to happen is neutral when it comes to
> dealing with trans children. Sometimes you need to make some compromises
> when it comes to health of those at-risk people.

Leave the children alone!

> Of course, all of these children are already trans, so >99% will
> continue on cross-sex hormones.

Bullshit.

Most grow out of that kind of sexual exploration. Leave nature alone,
it finds its own way!

> If the boy is gender non-conforming, then no, they won't put them on
> puberty blockers. It would just damage him.

Leave them alone! Because of your adult sexual obsession you are making
things what are not as though they are so for children.

Children are highly susceptible to suggestion. Leave them alone!!!
Thousands of years of natural evolving gender has done just fine without
the need for your freakazoid sexual manipulation.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 8:04:09 PM9/22/21
You missed the point by a universe, as usual, Malkin. Maybe you should
go rub a rock??

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 8:11:29 PM9/22/21
Shut up, Michelle. Go and make yourself a cup of hot chocolate and
watch TV.

John Locke

Sep 22, 2021, 8:30:36 PM9/22/21
...you need to pull Jesus out of your ass and stop
predefining that's normal !

Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

%

Sep 22, 2021, 11:23:04 PM9/22/21
no they aren't

%

Sep 22, 2021, 11:23:56 PM9/22/21
kid steps out in front of a train , don't interfere

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 22, 2021, 11:30:02 PM9/22/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 6:06:54 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
> On 2021-09-19 5:58 p.m., Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> > I think people should keep their sex lives to themselves.If people did that, the LGBTs could not face discrimination since nobody would know. Parading your sex lives is obscene.
> >
> notice how hetro people don't have to ,
> remind you they are every 10 minutes

I like sex with women but I don't discuss it with anyone, not even my family.
Jewish families do not discuss sex with others.

%

Sep 22, 2021, 11:37:48 PM9/22/21
that's not really what i meant ,
i was meaning how you don't have to say ,
you're a hetro male every 5 minutes

Lucifer

Sep 23, 2021, 12:16:02 AM9/23/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:34:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
<sci...@is.truth> wrote:

>On 9/21/21 6:49 PM, % wrote:

Only 12 months in a year.

>> On 2021-09-21 8:32 a.m., Scientific (she/her) wrote:
>>> On 9/20/21 9:23 PM, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:

Only 12 months in a year.

Only 12 months in a year.

I agree.

Why should you flaunt your mental illness?

You don't care what effect you have on sane people.

That's true.

>>> Unless you presented as other gender than you transitioned to, then
>>> obviously you have to come out to those people if you want to keep them.
>>>
>> Why , I never have to tell anyone what I prefer to be intimate with.
>Because gender identity isn't sexual orientation. When you transition,
>you *have* to come out unless you want to present as opposite, fake
>gender to them or don't know your pre-transition self.

Don't ask don't tell is best for you degenerates.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 23, 2021, 1:20:37 AM9/23/21
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Jewish families do not discuss sex with others.

Except for Jews like Amy Schumer and
Andrew Dice Clay and Sarah Silvermnan and
Woody Allen making their whole careers
talking about theirs and other peoples
sex lives.

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 23, 2021, 1:32:32 AM9/23/21
ROTFL! That is comedy, idiot, not discussion.

Michael Christ

Sep 23, 2021, 1:40:45 AM9/23/21
Don't be an ignorant dickhead, %, there's plenty enough already.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 23, 2021, 6:51:22 AM9/23/21
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 5:31:21 PM UTC-4, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> On 9/22/21 9:27 PM, Michelle Malkin wrote:

> >> Because they require you accept whatever they think they are, and
> >> validate and celebrate it in your life.
> >>
> >> However, in my land, a man is a man and a woman is a woman and that
> >> never changes, but they don't give a fuck about that!
> >>
> >> In other words, at a more basic level, they want the oral but thy won't
> >> give it.
> >> Michael Christ
> >
> > It obviously does disturb you, since you have to be right about everything,
> > and people insist on disagreeing with you. You, Stevie Nash, are an
> > ArtieJoe clone. You both believe you're the center of the Universe. All you
> > both really are is ignorant bigots. You are a tiny bit smarter than ArtieJoe,
> > but that never has helped you. In this newsgroup, you really are a nothing.
> >
> At least they are far from level of bigotry you can see on
> https://ovarit.com/o/GenderCritical/hot. My brain is literally rotting
> away when I read such insane bullshit.

I've never been to that website. Going by what you say, I don't think I ever will.
I'm straight, but I hate bigotry against anyone simply due to their sexual
orientation. The people who are writing against you are all trolls. You'd be
better off if you just ignored them. They were probably raised in a religion
that causes them to be sexual bigots. In the meantime, welcome to
alt.atheism as long as you don't start throwing religion at us. This is all
just my opinion. No one runs this newsgroup, and it is not moderated.
> --
> There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
> other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.
> Gender identity becomes unchangeable by age 4, something transphobes
> fail to understand.
> Scaring trans people away from transitioning and repressing their
> identities *IS* conversion therapy.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 23, 2021, 6:53:15 AM9/23/21
You are the one who is disgusting.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 23, 2021, 6:54:55 AM9/23/21
I didn't miss a thing and your response was exactly what was expected.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 23, 2021, 6:58:02 AM9/23/21
You have no authority in alt.atheism, Stevie Nash.
You never have and never will. You're just a
nothing bigot.

Michelle Malkin

Sep 23, 2021, 8:29:59 AM9/23/21
It's part of this discussion. Comedy makes
many serious points. Since you have no
sense of humor, you can't understand this.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 23, 2021, 5:05:28 PM9/23/21
The Bible is bullshit. Why would people live several hundred years in
Genesis?

> Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
> and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
> they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 23, 2021, 5:39:05 PM9/23/21
On 9/22/21 10:02 PM, % wrote:
> On 2021-09-22 1:35 p.m., Scientific (she/her) wrote:
>> Then fuck me. Can I email you and engage in cybersex? Will you use
>> Google Hangouts to chat with me?
>>
> no
Maybe yes? I'm not gonna send a letter to you if you don't want. And by
letter, I mean electronic letter. That's how e-mailing people was called
back in the day.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 23, 2021, 5:42:31 PM9/23/21
Well, better don't look at that website. Ovarit is a terrible, terrible
echo chamber hate forum for TERFs. No one outside their group is
allowed, you have to get a code, and to get that, you need to prove you
are bigoted towards trans people on other websites in TERFsphere.

I don't know if anyone using Ovarit uses Usenet, but if they do, they
might be actively spamming letters to their electronic mail inbox if
they are proven bigots here.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 23, 2021, 5:43:21 PM9/23/21
You are an atheist yet you are ignorant when it comes to trans people.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 23, 2021, 5:44:06 PM9/23/21
On 9/22/21 10:04 PM, % wrote:
> On 2021-09-22 1:39 p.m., Scientific (she/her) wrote:
>> On 9/21/21 8:28 PM, Cloud Hobbit wrote:

>>> And that affects you how exactly?
>>> I mean besides you wanting to violate their
>>> first amendment rights and saying "eww" when
>>> in the presence of such people?
>>>
>>> Your very big on free be speech until someone
>>> uses that right to say things or express themselves
>>> in ways you don't like.  How odd.
>>>
>>> But, stupid is as stupid does.
>>> And holy shit, you are stupid.
>>> And lazy.  So lazy you can't read beyond the
>>> headlines in the links you post, and are therefore
>>> embarrassed by the rest of the article being the
>>> opposite of your point.  20 years and you still haven't
>>> learned to read what you link to before linking to it.
>>> Dumbass.
>>>
>>> Mind your own business and let people express
>>> themselves in any way they choose so long as they
>>> don't use force against anyone.
>>>
>>> If you were to stand in a park and declare that
>>> Mivwax is the the real God and explain why, you would
>>> have every right to do so.
>>>
>>> Expressing one's sexual preference is not
>>> illegal or immoral.
>>
>> Same with gender identity - except we are hated a lot more than LGB
>> people. If you want to see all the shitstorm happening, look, or maybe
>> don't actually look, because it will melt your brain, at Gender
>> Critical forum on Ovarit, or, if you want to see it on Reddit, see
>> http://reddit.com/r/detrans. Detrans is the new ex-gay...
>>
>>> There are no gods unless we create them.
>>>

> that's not because of you sexual oreintation ,
> its because you go on and on about it ,
> that's why normal people hate you and ,
> i do it just cause its fun
Trans lesbian is technically a straight male, if we remove the gender layer.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 23, 2021, 5:45:36 PM9/23/21
On 9/22/21 9:46 PM, Michelle Malkin wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 4:48:05 PM UTC-4, Scientific (she/her) wrote:

You are better off using Eternal September and Thunderbird rather than
the bullshit Google Groups website.

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 23, 2021, 5:46:23 PM9/23/21
That includes being bigoted towards trans people like me.

I'm probably the only trans person in the world that uses Usenet in 2021...

Michael Christ

Sep 23, 2021, 6:09:04 PM9/23/21
So do I, Malks.

What I don't like is being forced to accept someone else's belief system
and live a life attesting to my validation for it.

> The people who are writing against you are all trolls. You'd be
> better off if you just ignored them. They were probably raised in a religion
> that causes them to be sexual bigots. In the meantime, welcome to
> alt.atheism as long as you don't start throwing religion at us. This is all
> just my opinion. No one runs this newsgroup, and it is not moderated.

So you really are a bigot.

Well, I knew that anyway, Monkey Malky.

Michael Christ

>> --
>> There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
>> other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.
>> Gender identity becomes unchangeable by age 4, something transphobes
>> fail to understand.
>> Scaring trans people away from transitioning and repressing their
>> identities *IS* conversion therapy.

Michael Christ

Sep 23, 2021, 6:10:21 PM9/23/21
Oh, so you must be non-disgusting then. Okay.

You bigot.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Sep 23, 2021, 6:12:36 PM9/23/21
That is exactly what the LGBT community want, for you to give them oral
but they won't give it.

Freedom to BE goes both ways, Moron Monkey Malkin. Remember that.

Michael Christ

Sep 23, 2021, 6:14:21 PM9/23/21
What do you expect, Malky?? You talk such shallow rubbish most of the time.

Did you enjoy your chocy, and what was on TV?

%

Sep 23, 2021, 6:15:46 PM9/23/21
no it doesn't everything is about servicing me

Michael Christ

Sep 23, 2021, 7:27:38 PM9/23/21
Finally you say something sensible that doesn't involve your
self-designation.

Keep up the good work!

Michael Christ

Sep 23, 2021, 7:31:36 PM9/23/21
Shut up, you idiot, you can say something intelligent occasionally,
practice that.

El Kabong

Sep 23, 2021, 11:34:10 PM9/23/21
Oz needs a law that says if fags and trannies act like
fags and trannies in your presence, it constitutes a hate
crime.

Ditto for atheists practicing atheism in an atheist ng
that you may occasionally frequent. Hate criminals all
the way.

The world needs to be made safe again for christs.
It is loading more messages.