The Christian religions, the whole lot of them.

Michael McLean

May 12, 2023, 7:59:06 PM5/12/23
They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
interpretation of the scriptures.

The truth of the matter...

"Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
what is righteousness and what is not!

They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
justify them being...unjust!!!"

Do you know that that is???

You guessed it...

A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
that as an "objective principle."

Michael

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

Viktor Tandofsky

May 12, 2023, 8:38:25 PM5/12/23
If you don't want to be labelled intolerant, stop attacking other religions.

hhya...@gmail.com

May 12, 2023, 8:59:51 PM5/12/23
On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 7:59:06 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
> interpretation of the scriptures.
>
> The truth of the matter...

Is that the whole thing about Western Christianity is a scam!!!!

Mitchell Holman

May 12, 2023, 10:13:23 PM5/12/23
"hhya...@gmail.com" <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote in news:daa41fad-39be-40d4-
b401-fbc3...@googlegroups.com:
And why does scripture have to be "interpreted"?

If god wanted all mankind to understand his
rules he would find a better way than to only
tell his message to a group of illiterate
goat herders in backwater desert.

Viktor Tandofsky

May 12, 2023, 11:30:37 PM5/12/23
The Hindu gods were not in any desert and neither were the Greek gods.

Viktor Tandofsky

May 12, 2023, 11:34:05 PM5/12/23
On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 7:13:23 PM UTC-7, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> "hhya...@gmail.com" <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote in news:daa41fad-39be-40d4-
> b401-fbc3...@googlegroups.com:
> > On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 7:59:06 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> >> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
> >> interpretation of the scriptures.
> >>
> >> The truth of the matter...
> >
> > Is that the whole thing about Western Christianity is a scam!!!!
> >
> And why does scripture have to be "interpreted"?

Because they were written in different languages centuries ago when the languages were different.

Koran was written in Arabic
Bible was in Hebrew
Gita was in Hindu.

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 3:41:49 AM5/13/23
In article <daa41fad-39be-40d4...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
Go worship your monarch.

Michael McLean

May 13, 2023, 4:10:04 AM5/13/23
On 13/05/2023 10:38 am, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 4:59:06 PM UTC-7, Michael McLean wrote:
>> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
>> interpretation of the scriptures.
>>
>> The truth of the matter...
>>
>> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
>> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
>> what is righteousness and what is not!
>>
>> They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
>> justify them being...unjust!!!"
>>
>> Do you know that that is???
>>
>> You guessed it...
>>
>> A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
>> that as an "objective principle."
>>

>> Michael

> If you don't want to be labelled intolerant, stop attacking other religions.

Arthur, this is not about affectation, but about truth!

Why do you suppose the Jewish nation has had such a chequered history
with the Lord? For exactly the compromise you are talking about above.

Michael McLean

May 13, 2023, 4:14:30 AM5/13/23
On 13/05/2023 12:11 pm, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> "hhya...@gmail.com" <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote in news:daa41fad-39be-40d4-
> b401-fbc3...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 7:59:06 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
>>> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
>>> interpretation of the scriptures.
>>>
>>> The truth of the matter...
>>
>> Is that the whole thing about Western Christianity is a scam!!!!
>>

> And why does scripture have to be "interpreted"?

Holman, even your words have to be "interpreted," you silly atheist.

Here is the translation: "Mitchell Holman is a fool atheist who credits
himself with a sound mind."

Michael

> If god wanted all mankind to understand his
> rules he would find a better way than to only
> tell his message to a group of illiterate
> goat herders in backwater desert.

Michael McLean

May 13, 2023, 4:15:35 AM5/13/23
On 13/05/2023 12:11 pm, Mitchell Holman wrote:
Those "goat herders" had more brains in one hair on their heads than all
you atheist "moron herds" put together.

Mitchell Holman

May 13, 2023, 9:16:12 AM5/13/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
But those are all false religions
according to YOUR religion. And their
believers need to killed on sight.

Death to Followers of Other Religions
(Exodus 22:19)

Kill Nonbelievers
(2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Kill False Prophets
(Zechariah 13:3)

Kill the Entire Town if One
Person Worships Another God
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
(Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

Make Jews Wail Again!

May 13, 2023, 11:39:11 AM5/13/23
On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 7:59:06 PM UTC-4, Michael McLean wrote:
> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
> interpretation of the scriptures.

The Gospel is not about RELIGION in the modern sense.
It is about the Moral Law of Moses extended to the pagans
by the HaMashiack(Messiah) aka CHRIST...

God lured the pagans from self-destruction, idolatry, moral corruption !

Jeffrey Rubard

May 13, 2023, 11:45:16 AM5/13/23
On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 4:59:06 PM UTC-7, Michael McLean wrote:
"It is my understanding that Christianity does not generally think of itself as a 'plurality' in the sense you indicate."

Viktor Tandofsky

May 13, 2023, 11:59:16 AM5/13/23
That was the law of ancient Israel, not current law.

Make Jews Wail Again!

May 13, 2023, 12:10:19 PM5/13/23
YOU ARE TOO AFRAID OF DEATH BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT THAT IT IS THE DOOR
TO A DIFFERENT LIFE.
BE WORRYSOME OF THE LAST JUDGEMENT NOT DEATH...!!!

Make Jews Wail Again!

May 13, 2023, 12:11:27 PM5/13/23
On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 11:59:16 AM UTC-4, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:

> That was the law of ancient Israel, not current law.

That guy has no clear understanding of the mission of the Messiah(Christ) on earth...

Siri Cruise

May 13, 2023, 2:07:48 PM5/13/23
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> But those are all false religions
> according to YOUR religion. And their
> believers need to killed on sight.
>

> Death to Followers of Other Religions
> (Exodus 22:19)

Good. Get rid of the context completely to protect your strawman.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Mitchell Holman

May 13, 2023, 2:07:48 PM5/13/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:2aa3c949-31f4-4543-
a416-d049...@googlegroups.com:
What part of your religion is NOT "ancient law"?

Mitchell Holman

May 13, 2023, 2:59:46 PM5/13/23
Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in news:u3ojjj$2a6kj$2@dont-
email.me:

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> But those are all false religions
>> according to YOUR religion. And their
>> believers need to killed on sight.
>>

>> Death to Followers of Other Religions
>> (Exodus 22:19)
>
> Good. Get rid of the context completely to protect your strawman.

There isn't a lot of "context" in
Exodus, if you can find some that
justifies murder show it to us.

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than
the Lord must be destroyed."
Exodus 22:20
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2022&version=NIV

Skeeter

May 13, 2023, 3:50:00 PM5/13/23
In article <XnsB0038E1A9A8F8...@69.80.102.57>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
You still think that just because you don't agree it must not exist?

Siri Cruise

May 13, 2023, 5:52:02 PM5/13/23
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in news:u3ojjj$2a6kj$2@dont-
> email.me:
>
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> But those are all false religions
>>> according to YOUR religion. And their
>>> believers need to killed on sight.
>>>

>>> Death to Followers of Other Religions
>>> (Exodus 22:19)
>>
>> Good. Get rid of the context completely to protect your strawman.
>>

> There isn't a lot of "context" in
> Exodus, if you can find some that
> justifies murder show it to us.

It's obvious if you bother to learn what was happenning there and
then and read for comprehension instead of script ideas for a two
minute hate.

Mitchell Holman

May 13, 2023, 9:49:56 PM5/13/23

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in
>> news:u3ojjj$2a6kj$2@dont- email.me:

>>> Good. Get rid of the context completely to protect your strawman.
>>>

>> There isn't a lot of "context" in
>> Exodus, if you can find some that
>> justifies murder show it to us.
>
> It's obvious if you bother to learn what was happenning there and
> then and read for comprehension instead of script ideas for a two
> minute hate.

"Death to non-believers" is a
part of all religions, contrary
to Arty/Joes claim.

India court acquits 69 Hindus of murder of 11 Muslims
April 20, 2023

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/asia/india-gujarat-riots-acquittal-murder-
inl-hnk/index.html

Siri Cruise

May 13, 2023, 10:31:55 PM5/13/23
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in
>>> news:u3ojjj$2a6kj$2@dont- email.me:

>>> There isn't a lot of "context" in
>>> Exodus, if you can find some that
>>> justifies murder show it to us.
>>
>> It's obvious if you bother to learn what was happenning there and
>> then and read for comprehension instead of script ideas for a two
>> minute hate.
>>

> "Death to non-believers" is a
> part of all religions, contrary
> to Arty/Joes claim.

Do you have any comparative religion scholar to back that up? I
don't know much about Navajo but my impression is they are
religiously tolerant.

Michael McLean

May 14, 2023, 4:27:43 AM5/14/23
On 14/05/2023 1:39 am, Make Jews Wail Again! wrote:
> On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 7:59:06 PM UTC-4, Michael McLean wrote:
>> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
>> interpretation of the scriptures.
>

> The Gospel is not about RELIGION in the modern sense.

I agree.

> It is about the Moral Law of Moses extended to the pagans
> by the HaMashiack(Messiah) aka CHRIST...

I don't agree here. The law of Moses (God) was fulfilled.

The Messiah fulfilled it.

> God lured the pagans from self-destruction, idolatry, moral corruption !

And how do you think that is going?

Michael McLean

May 14, 2023, 4:29:21 AM5/14/23
On 14/05/2023 1:45 am, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 4:59:06 PM UTC-7, Michael McLean wrote:
>> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
>> interpretation of the scriptures.
>>
>> The truth of the matter...
>>
>> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
>> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
>> what is righteousness and what is not!
>>
>> They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
>> justify them being...unjust!!!"
>>
>> Do you know that that is???
>>
>> You guessed it...
>>
>> A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
>> that as an "objective principle."
>>

>> Michael

> "It is my understanding that Christianity does not generally think of itself as a > 'plurality' in the sense you indicate."

I don't get what you are saying.

hhya...@gmail.com

May 14, 2023, 5:00:04 AM5/14/23
They were all imaginations of the scammers, with fools as their victims!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

May 14, 2023, 5:03:12 AM5/14/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 2:07:48 AM UTC+8, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > But those are all false religions
> > according to YOUR religion. And their
> > believers need to killed on sight.
> >
> > Death to Followers of Other Religions
> > (Exodus 22:19)
> Good. Get rid of the context completely to protect your strawman.

If con religion has the right to kill, so that same right is being conferred to the atheists and non-believers!!!

Skeeter

May 14, 2023, 9:18:51 AM5/14/23
In article <27c4b07d-ef19-4015...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
But you worship a monarch.

Skeeter

May 14, 2023, 9:19:21 AM5/14/23
In article <3eee0d45-126b-43d1...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
Bring it pussy.

Jeffrey Rubard

May 14, 2023, 11:19:50 AM5/14/23
"This is a hoax, right? But a kind of bad, failed one?"

Gronk

May 27, 2023, 1:25:07 AM5/27/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
> interpretation of the scriptures.
>
> The truth of the matter...
>
> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it.  They think that
> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
> what is righteousness and what is not!
>
> They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
> justify them being...unjust!!!"
>
> Do you know that that is???
>
> You guessed it...
>
> A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
> that as an "objective principle."

So, your solution is to turn them into sheeple and swallow someone
else's interpretation? And who would that be?

Viktor Tandofsky

May 27, 2023, 2:27:54 AM5/27/23
On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 4:59:06 PM UTC-7, Michael McLean wrote:
> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
> interpretation of the scriptures.
>
> The truth of the matter...
>
> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
> what is righteousness and what is not!
>
> They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
> justify them being...unjust!!!"
>
> Do you know that that is???
>
> You guessed it...
>
> A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
> that as an "objective principle."

Ben Franklin said he quit Christianity because "it gave him a headache".

Michael McLean

May 27, 2023, 3:48:42 AM5/27/23
On 27/05/2023 3:25 pm, Gronk wrote:
> Michael McLean wrote:
>> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
>> interpretation of the scriptures.
>>
>> The truth of the matter...
>>
>> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it.  They think that
>> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
>> what is righteousness and what is not!
>>
>> They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
>> justify them being...unjust!!!"
>>
>> Do you know that that is???
>>
>> You guessed it...
>>
>> A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
>> that as an "objective principle."

Gronk Grunted:
> So, your solution is to turn them into sheeple and swallow someone
> else's interpretation? And who would that be?

I actually like the name "Gronk," it is so, y'know, descriptive. :-).

No one is forcing anything on you, Gronky!

Michael

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Michael McLean

May 27, 2023, 4:15:36 AM5/27/23

Arthur wrote:
> Ben Franklin said he quit Christianity because "it gave him a headache".

Wise move.

But that is not an excuse for rejecting God.

But then, Ben was just a flawed human being.

Michael

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Viktor Tandofsky

May 27, 2023, 4:49:50 AM5/27/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 1:15:36 AM UTC-7, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 27/05/2023 4:27 pm, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> > On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 4:59:06 PM UTC-7, Michael McLean wrote:
> >> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
> >> interpretation of the scriptures.
> >>
> >> The truth of the matter...
> >>
> >> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
> >> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
> >> what is righteousness and what is not!
> >>
> >> They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
> >> justify them being...unjust!!!"
> >>
> >> Do you know that that is???
> >>
> >> You guessed it...
> >>
> >> A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
> >> that as an "objective principle."
> >>

> >> Michael
> Arthur wrote:
> > Ben Franklin said he quit Christianity because "it gave him a headache".
> Wise move.
>
> But that is not an excuse for rejecting God.
>
> But then, Ben was just a flawed human being.
> Michael

I agree with him. Christianity is so complicated it loses all common sense.
If you want to hear Christianity verbally destroyed, just ask some Orthodox Jews what they think of it.

Michael McLean

May 27, 2023, 5:26:11 AM5/27/23
Not to me. It is simple. The real Christianity, that is.

All Ben was privy to what the man made version, and it certainly is
complicated. No more complicated than the Jewish version, I might add.

How much work can you do on the Sabbath?

> If you want to hear Christianity verbally destroyed, just ask some Orthodox Jews what they think of it.

Flawed man, Arthur, flawed man trying to play truth, trying to play God.
That is the problem with man made Christianity; Orthodox Judaism, two
sides of the same coin.

Governor Swill

May 27, 2023, 5:41:34 AM5/27/23
On Sat, 13 May 2023 09:58:59 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>"Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
>their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
>what is righteousness and what is not!

Personal interpretation is integral to the Protestant experience. I take it then, that
you are Catholic?

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Mitchell Holman

May 27, 2023, 9:57:15 AM5/27/23
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
I have read that was one reason for the
fast spread of Islam. Christiaty was full
of contradictions and complexities, the
"dual nature of Christ", the Holy Trinity,
Jeses was/was not God, etc. Whereas Islam
was simple, "wanna go to heaven here is
what you do". No breakdown into hundreds
of sects and denominations all claiming
their interpretation is the only "true"
one. Even the Shia/Sunni split was over
succession, not theology.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast/what-are-differences-between-sunni-
shiite-muslims-n489951

Mitchell Holman

May 27, 2023, 10:17:27 AM5/27/23
Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
All religions are man made.

> and it certainly is
> complicated. No more complicated than the Jewish version, I might
> add.
>
> How much work can you do on the Sabbath?
>

>> If you want to hear Christianity verbally destroyed, just ask some
>> Orthodox Jews what they think of it.
>>

> Flawed man, Arthur, flawed man trying to play truth, trying to play
> God.

Actually Artie/Joe is right,
Christianity is enormously complicated.
Why do you think it has broken down into
hundreds of sects and denominations,
violent to the point of going to war
against each other?

The Sack of Magdeburg was the destruction of the
Protestant city of Magdeburg on 20 May 1631 by
the Imperial Army and the forces of the Catholic
League, resulting in the deaths of around 20,000,
including both defenders and non-combatants.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Magdeburg

Michael McLean

May 27, 2023, 6:45:31 PM5/27/23
On 27/05/2023 7:40 pm, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sat, 13 May 2023 09:58:59 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
>> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
>> what is righteousness and what is not!

Swill personally intwerpitated:
> Personal interpretation is integral to the Protestant experience. I take it then, that
> you are Catholic?
>
> Swill

Get another job, Buddy.

Michael

> --
> Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
> Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.
>
> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Michael McLean

May 28, 2023, 4:48:41 AM5/28/23
They are, and so is yours.

Michael

>> and it certainly is
>> complicated. No more complicated than the Jewish version, I might
>> add.
>>
>> How much work can you do on the Sabbath?
>>

>>> If you want to hear Christianity verbally destroyed, just ask some
>>> Orthodox Jews what they think of it.
>>>

>> Flawed man, Arthur, flawed man trying to play truth, trying to play
>> God.
>

> Actually Artie/Joe is right,
> Christianity is enormously complicated.
> Why do you think it has broken down into
> hundreds of sects and denominations,
> violent to the point of going to war
> against each other?
>

> The Sack of Magdeburg was the destruction of the
> Protestant city of Magdeburg on 20 May 1631 by
> the Imperial Army and the forces of the Catholic
> League, resulting in the deaths of around 20,000,
> including both defenders and non-combatants.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Magdeburg

Governor Swill

May 28, 2023, 5:37:33 AM5/28/23
On Sun, 28 May 2023 08:45:24 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 27/05/2023 7:40 pm, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 May 2023 09:58:59 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
>>> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
>>> what is righteousness and what is not!
>
>Swill personally intwerpitated:
>> Personal interpretation is integral to the Protestant experience. I take it then, that
>> you are Catholic?
>>
>> Swill
>
>Get another job, Buddy.

You drive a Dodge. Check.

Swill

Skeeter

May 28, 2023, 8:35:48 AM5/28/23
In article <24867itacuuumht89...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Sun, 28 May 2023 08:45:24 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

> >Swill personally intwerpitated:
> >> Personal interpretation is integral to the Protestant experience. I take it then, that
> >> you are Catholic?
> >>
> >> Swill
> >
> >Get another job, Buddy.
>
> You drive a Dodge. Check.

Evasion noted.

Tim

May 28, 2023, 11:10:17 AM5/28/23
On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 8:38:25 p.m. UTC-4, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 4:59:06 PM UTC-7, Michael McLean wrote:
> > They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
> > interpretation of the scriptures.
> >
> > The truth of the matter...
> >
> > "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
> > their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
> > what is righteousness and what is not!
> >
> > They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
> > justify them being...unjust!!!"
> >
> > Do you know that that is???
> >
> > You guessed it...
> >
> > A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
> > that as an "objective principle."
> >

> > Michael
> >
> > --
> > Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.
> >
> > Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
> > YET sinners, Christ died for us.
> >
> > Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
> > is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
> >
> If you don't want to be labelled intolerant, stop attacking other religions.

Intolerance is a key ingredient in most religions. You should know that, bigot.

Tim

May 28, 2023, 11:13:04 AM5/28/23
On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 4:10:04 a.m. UTC-4, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 13/05/2023 10:38 am, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> > On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 4:59:06 PM UTC-7, Michael McLean wrote:
> >> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
> >> interpretation of the scriptures.
> >>
> >> The truth of the matter...
> >>
> >> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
> >> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
> >> what is righteousness and what is not!
> >>
> >> They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
> >> justify them being...unjust!!!"
> >>
> >> Do you know that that is???
> >>
> >> You guessed it...
> >>
> >> A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
> >> that as an "objective principle."
> >>

> >> Michael
> > If you don't want to be labelled intolerant, stop attacking other religions.
> Arthur, this is not about affectation, but about truth!

LOL! Says the idiot who "thinks" motorcycles aren't facts!

> Why do you suppose the Jewish nation has had such a chequered history
> with the Lord? For exactly the compromise you are talking about above.

That's what you get when you put your faith in a myth.

You should know. You did the same thing: you swallowed the Kool-Aid and know you're a full blown kook!

Viktor Tandofsky

May 28, 2023, 11:47:43 AM5/28/23

Skeeter

May 28, 2023, 12:31:36 PM5/28/23
In article <f807c771-c4d2-40cc...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...
nice spin.

Skeeter

May 28, 2023, 12:32:37 PM5/28/23
In article <465c3983-4e08-4484...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...

> On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 4:10:04 a.m. UTC-4, Michael McLean wrote:

> > > If you don't want to be labelled intolerant, stop attacking other religions.
> > Arthur, this is not about affectation, but about truth!
> >

> LOL! Says the idiot who "thinks" motorcycles aren't facts!

more rerun

> > Why do you suppose the Jewish nation has had such a chequered history
> > with the Lord? For exactly the compromise you are talking about above.
>
> That's what you get when you put your faith in a myth.
>
> You should know. You did the same thing: you swallowed the Kool-Aid and know you're a full blown kook!

He's not a liberal, no kool aid.

Michael McLean

May 29, 2023, 4:30:08 AM5/29/23
On 29/05/2023 2:30 am, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <465c3983-4e08-4484...@googlegroups.com>,
> cyfur...@gmail.com says...

>>> Arthur, this is not about affectation, but about truth!
>>>

>> LOL! Says the idiot who "thinks" motorcycles aren't facts!
>
> more rerun

More Tim rerun bullshit, it is all Timmy has.

It just is.

Michael

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Michael McLean

May 29, 2023, 4:30:25 AM5/29/23
Tim the tolerant one! :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

What a blind fool idiot this guy is! :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

Oh, it is great to laugh!

Thanks Timly.

Michael

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Tim

May 29, 2023, 2:36:40 PM5/29/23
Lousy avoidance.

Tim

May 29, 2023, 2:37:58 PM5/29/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 12:32:37 p.m. UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <465c3983-4e08-4484...@googlegroups.com>,
> cyfur...@gmail.com says...

> > > Arthur, this is not about affectation, but about truth!
> > >

> > LOL! Says the idiot who "thinks" motorcycles aren't facts!
> more rerun

You're still whining.

> > > Why do you suppose the Jewish nation has had such a chequered history
> > > with the Lord? For exactly the compromise you are talking about above.
> >
> > That's what you get when you put your faith in a myth.
> >
> > You should know. You did the same thing: you swallowed the Kool-Aid and know you're a full blown kook!
> He's not a liberal, no kool aid.

You don't have a clue what he is.

Tim

May 29, 2023, 2:39:50 PM5/29/23
Why should any sane person tolerate the idiocy you spew?

> What a blind fool idiot this guy is! :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

You're projecting again.

> Oh, it is great to laugh!

At nurse nash, yes.

> Thanks Timly.

You are welcome, nurse nash.

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

Michael McLean

May 29, 2023, 2:56:32 PM5/29/23
Tim the self-proclaimed self-created atheist sane person, wroted:
> Why should any sane person tolerate the idiocy you spew?

Yes, Timly, you are not an impossibility hypocrite. :-).

You should go ride your fact-bicycle, a facticycle, and allow the air to
flow through. :-).

Michael

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Skeeter

May 29, 2023, 3:36:05 PM5/29/23
In article <2fb6c5f9-b3d8-4bb8...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...
I'm avoiding nothing. I am feeding you what you deserve.

Skeeter

May 29, 2023, 3:37:05 PM5/29/23
In article <f35b3498-fe28-4f2b...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...

> On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 12:32:37 p.m. UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <465c3983-4e08-4484...@googlegroups.com>,
> > cyfur...@gmail.com says...

> > > LOL! Says the idiot who "thinks" motorcycles aren't facts!
> > more rerun
>
> You're still whining.

You misspelled winning.

> > > That's what you get when you put your faith in a myth.
> > >
> > > You should know. You did the same thing: you swallowed the Kool-Aid and know you're a full blown kook!
> > He's not a liberal, no kool aid.
>
> You don't have a clue what he is.

Like you do? Go run away for another week.

Viktor Tandofsky

May 29, 2023, 3:51:30 PM5/29/23
Islam in its early days spread mostly by conquest.

Gronk

Jun 3, 2023, 12:40:40 AM6/3/23
Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sat, 13 May 2023 09:58:59 +1000, Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
>> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
>> what is righteousness and what is not!
>
> Personal interpretation is integral to the Protestant experience. I take it then, that
> you are Catholic?

Wonder how he interprets this

Psalm 137:9 ESV
Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes
them against the rock!

Gronk

Jun 3, 2023, 12:45:55 AM6/3/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> On 27/05/2023 3:25 pm, Gronk wrote:
>> Michael McLean wrote:
>>> They will admit they are sinners but cannot see past ***their***
>>> interpretation of the scriptures.
>>>
>>> The truth of the matter...
>>>
>>> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it.  They think that
>>> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to JUDGE
>>> what is righteousness and what is not!
>>>
>>> They even - think - they find justification in the scriptures that
>>> justify them being...unjust!!!"
>>>
>>> Do you know that that is???
>>>
>>> You guessed it...
>>>
>>> A society with a "system" of "subjective opinion," where they accept
>>> that as an "objective principle."
>
> Gronk Grunted:
>> So, your solution is to turn them into sheeple and swallow someone
>> else's interpretation? And who would that be?

Dodge noted.

https://www.gaugemasterretail.com/rightlines-article/class-08-gronk.html

> No one is forcing anything on you, Gronky!

You mean like fundies trying to force the ten commandments into
classrooms?

Michael McLean

Michael McLean

Jun 3, 2023, 4:01:58 AM6/3/23
On 3/06/2023 2:45 pm, Gronk wrote:
> Michael McLean wrote:

>> Gronk Grunted:
>>> So, your solution is to turn them into sheeple and swallow someone
>>> else's interpretation? And who would that be?
>
> Dodge noted.

A dodger speaks. :-))))))))))))))).

>> I actually like the name "Gronk," it is so, y'know, descriptive.  :-).
>
> https://www.gaugemasterretail.com/rightlines-article/class-08-gronk.html
>
>> No one is forcing anything on you, Gronky!
>
> You mean like fundies trying to force the ten commandments into
> classrooms?

Well, you have your drag queens for kids to fix the problem, moron grunt.

Skeeter

Jun 3, 2023, 11:25:47 AM6/3/23
In article <u5eghv$3flq3$1...@dont-email.me>, inva...@invalid.invalid
says...
You mean like sick fucks trying to force drags story telling hours into
the classrooms?

Michael McLean

Jun 3, 2023, 8:15:38 PM6/3/23
That is so sick!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2023, 11:13:29 PM6/3/23
On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 12:31:36 AM UTC+8, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <f807c771-c4d2-40cc...@googlegroups.com>,
> cyfur...@gmail.com says...

> > > If you don't want to be labelled intolerant, stop attacking other religions.
> >
> > Intolerance is a key ingredient in most religions. You should know that, bigot.
> nice spin.

There is no spin, pothead!
Homeschooled foolish people just want to misunderstand everything in this world!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2023, 11:16:52 PM6/3/23
That is primarily because of invasions by the Christians to force convert!
And that shows there were no pixie in the sky to do any conversion which was left to human!!!

Maximus

Jun 4, 2023, 2:19:26 AM6/4/23
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>
>> On 27/05/2023 6:49 pm, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:

>>> I agree with him. Christianity is so complicated it loses all common
>>> sense.
>> Not to me. It is simple. The real Christianity, that is.
>>
>> All Ben was privy to what the man made version,
>
> All religions are man made.
>

>> and it certainly is
>> complicated. No more complicated than the Jewish version, I might
>> add.
>>
>> How much work can you do on the Sabbath?
>>

>>> If you want to hear Christianity verbally destroyed, just ask some
>>> Orthodox Jews what they think of it.
>>>
>> Flawed man, Arthur, flawed man trying to play truth, trying to play
>> God.
>
> Actually Artie/Joe is right,
> Christianity is enormously complicated.
> Why do you think it has broken down into
> hundreds of sects and denominations,
> violent to the point of going to war
> against each other?
>

> The Sack of Magdeburg was the destruction of the
> Protestant city of Magdeburg on 20 May 1631 by
> the Imperial Army and the forces of the Catholic
> League, resulting in the deaths of around 20,000,
> including both defenders and non-combatants.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Magdeburg

right from the get-go Xtains couldn't work out what to believe. the
Pauline letters show that.

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”
- hhyapster 7.4.23

Christianity cannot previal againt reason, fact, and knowledge

"We live in a world where enterainers can't dress up as black,
but a man can dress as a woman and claim to be female"

Michael McLean

Jun 4, 2023, 4:40:05 AM6/4/23
Atheist Bible experts, they are marvelous! :-)))))))).

Mitchell Holman

Jun 4, 2023, 9:26:34 AM6/4/23
Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in news:u5hikv$3t3k0
$5...@dont-email.me:
They know more about the Bible than Christians.

Atheists outpace evangelicals
in knowledge of faith
OCTOBER 18, 2019

To learn more about religion,
just ask an atheist.

That’s one takeaway from a
recent Pew Research Center
survey that asked Americans
multiple-choice questions
about religion.

Respondents also were asked
about their own faith traditions –
and were rivaled by atheists there,
as well.

But that comes as little surprise
to scholars who study and teach
about American religion.

"With atheists and agnostics,
my initial guess its an education
effect," said Paul Froese, a
sociology professor and director
of Baylor University’s Survey of
Religion. "On average, they tend
to have more education."

And that makes them more likely to
be studious on matters of faith, he
said.

Nor is it shocking that Christians
aren’t particularly well versed
about Christianity. That’s to be
expected in a nation where overall
religious literacy is low.
https://tinyurl.com/2p84d27k

Skeeter

Jun 4, 2023, 11:26:20 AM6/4/23
In article <7884132b-61c0-43ad...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
You got no schooling at all and that's why you remain stupid.

Skeeter

Jun 4, 2023, 11:27:01 AM6/4/23
In article <57deccf4-c533-4aec...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
Whatever that was supposed to say.

Skeeter

Jun 4, 2023, 12:17:08 PM6/4/23
In article <XnsB019559EED3D9...@69.80.102.52>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in news:u5hikv$3t3k0
> $5...@dont-email.me:

> >> right from the get-go Xtains couldn't work out what to believe. the
> >> Pauline letters show that.
> >>

> > Atheist Bible experts, they are marvelous!
>

> They know more about the Bible than Christians.

No they only know what they want to know.

> Nor is it shocking that Christians
> aren?t particularly well versed
> about Christianity. That?s to be

Mitchell Holman

Jun 4, 2023, 2:05:23 PM6/4/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

> In article <XnsB019559EED3D9...@69.80.102.52>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>
>> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>> news:u5hikv$3t3k0 $5...@dont-email.me:

>> > Atheist Bible experts, they are marvelous!
>>

>> They know more about the Bible than Christians.
>
> No they only know what they want to know.
>>

>> Nor is it shocking that Christians
>> aren?t particularly well versed
>> about Christianity. That?s to be
>> expected in a nation where overall
>> religious literacy is low.
>> https://tinyurl.com/2p84d27k

Atheists have actually read the Bible,
Christians just believe what they are
told it says.

"Man was given free will to do as
he pleased or follow God."
Skeeter, 4/8/23, unable to cite a
Bible passage supporting that.
https://tinyurl.com/msmtjfpp

Skeeter

Jun 4, 2023, 4:43:44 PM6/4/23
In article <XnsB01984E416FDn...@69.80.101.59>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsB019559EED3D9...@69.80.102.52>,
> > noe...@verizon.net says...
> >>
> >> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
> >> news:u5hikv$3t3k0 $5...@dont-email.me:

You know this for a fact? You know every christian? You know every
atheist?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 5:30:08 AM6/6/23
Your love for your pretendence shows you have a broken head, unable to absorb the fact from me!!!

Skeeter

Jun 6, 2023, 9:46:39 AM6/6/23
In article <a98f5742-f5b8-4abf...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
Try using English.

Gronk

Jun 9, 2023, 1:32:43 AM6/9/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> On 3/06/2023 2:40 pm, Gronk wrote:
>> Governor Swill wrote:

>>> Personal interpretation is integral to the Protestant experience.  I
>>> take it then, that
>>> you are Catholic?
>>
>> Wonder how he interprets this
>>
>> Psalm 137:9 ESV
>> Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes
>> them against the rock!
>
> Better to die in righteousness than to live and die in sin.
>
> How did I go in your regal know-it-all sinner glory?

You state that babies are sinful and approve of killing
them.

Gronk

Jun 9, 2023, 1:34:17 AM6/9/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> On 3/06/2023 2:45 pm, Gronk wrote:
>> Michael McLean wrote:

>>> Gronk Grunted:
>>
>> Dodge noted.
>>

> A dodger speaks.  :-))))))))))))))).

Still waiting for your interpretation of this

Psalm 137:9 ESV
Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes
them against the rock!

>>> I actually like the name "Gronk," it is so, y'know, descriptive.  :-).
>>
>> https://www.gaugemasterretail.com/rightlines-article/class-08-gronk.html
>>
>>> No one is forcing anything on you, Gronky!
>>
>> You mean like fundies trying to force the ten commandments into
>> classrooms?
>
> Well, you have your drag queens for kids to fix the problem, moron grunt.

The bible is being taken out of schools, that's the fix.

Gronk

Jun 9, 2023, 1:35:27 AM6/9/23
You mean women dressing like men...

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 1:36:36 PM6/9/23
In article <u5udhn$1qss3$7...@dont-email.me>, inva...@invalid.invalid
says...
He never said that.

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 1:37:37 PM6/9/23
In article <u5udkl$1qss3$8...@dont-email.me>, inva...@invalid.invalid
says...
You would rather have a bunch of fags teaching your kids?

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 1:38:47 PM6/9/23
In article <u5udmq$1qss3$9...@dont-email.me>, inva...@invalid.invalid
says...
That's only the beginning.

Governor Swill

Jun 9, 2023, 4:21:22 PM6/9/23
Better than a bunch of Christians.

Swill
--
The Russians don't care how many die, not even when it's their own.

So, let's kill a LOT of them.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 4:30:11 PM6/9/23
In article <ad278i1d0qrk7ilgg...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...
Typical liberal attitude.

Governor Swill

Jun 9, 2023, 8:26:14 PM6/9/23
On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 14:30:06 -0600, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>Typical liberal attitude.

I was raised in a fundamentalist, holy roller church.

I know the hypocrisies and cruelties those people are capable of.

Swill
--
"There is something especially sick about the fact that the same expert Alexey
Anpilogov,who had been arguing since 2022 that Russia must destroy Ukraine's dams and

The Doctor

Jun 9, 2023, 8:36:15 PM6/9/23
In article <cng78idt316t1dl90...@4ax.com>,
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 14:30:06 -0600, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
>>Typical liberal attitude.
>
>I was raised in a fundamentalist, holy roller church.
>
>I know the hypocrisies and cruelties those people are capable of.

And so do many!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Only the unholy make the innocent pay for the crimes of the guilty. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

Michael McLean

Jun 10, 2023, 4:03:50 AM6/10/23
On 10/06/2023 10:26 am, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 14:30:06 -0600, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
>> Typical liberal attitude.
>
> I was raised in a fundamentalist, holy roller church.
>
> I know the hypocrisies and cruelties those people are capable of.

Sure, so do I.

But the lying ways of man and his religion is no excuse to reject God!

None whatsoever.

Don't try to use any excuse, it is a waste of time.

Michael

> Swill
> --
> "There is something especially sick about the fact that the same expert Alexey
> Anpilogov,who had been arguing since 2022 that Russia must destroy Ukraine's dams and
> bridge, appeared on the same program to blame Ukraine for destroying the Nova Kakhovka
> dam."
> https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1666426301048053761?s=20
>
> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!
>
> Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
> <https://www2.deloitte.com/ua/uk/pages/registration-forms/help-cities.html>

Michael McLean

Jun 10, 2023, 4:51:55 AM6/10/23
It is not open for your interpretation.

What you sow, you reap.

Rom_12:19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place
unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith
the Lord.

Ye willeth receive what you deserve, self-created rebel.

>>> https://www.gaugemasterretail.com/rightlines-article/class-08-gronk.html

>>> You mean like fundies trying to force the ten commandments into
>>> classrooms?
>>
>> Well, you have your drag queens for kids to fix the problem, moron grunt.
>
> The bible is being taken out of schools, that's the fix.

Get your guns ready then.

Michael

Michael McLean

Jun 10, 2023, 4:55:10 AM6/10/23
And so thou is made righteous by thy opinion? :-)))).

Ye will take thy ignorance to your grave, and then have no ignorance
anymore.

Be happy until then.

Dasher

Jun 10, 2023, 5:23:38 PM6/10/23
On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 22:40:36 -0600
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Governor Swill wrote:
> > On Sat, 13 May 2023 09:58:59 +1000, Michael McLean
> > <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Sinners interpret the Bible the way they want it. They think that
> >> their sinful state does not impinge on ANY ABILITY for them to
> >> JUDGE what is righteousness and what is not!
> >
> > Personal interpretation is integral to the Protestant experience.
> > I take it then, that you are Catholic?
>
> Wonder how he interprets this
>
> Psalm 137:9 ESV
> Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes
> them against the rock!

How do /you/ interpret it?

Michael McLean

Jun 10, 2023, 6:06:33 PM6/10/23
The wrath of God is just.

How can man go unpunished?

Is God an unjust judge?

How can man know the pain he causes without experiencing what he does?

And the little ones? He'll do what He has always done, take care of
them. We all die, but we are more than flesh and blood.

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch

Jun 11, 2023, 6:14:27 PM6/11/23
KUSS KRIME SUSPECT INCIDENT REPORT
GROUPS: alt.atheism
SUSPECT: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
EXHIBIT: <u60ghr$ns9$6...@gallifrey.nk.ca>
KRISPY KOUNT: 2
ASSIGNED UNIT: (NSA) No Swearing Agency
KUSS KRIME SCORE: 2
All suspects are guilty until proven krispy in a kourt of kombat.

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch & Profanity Patrol says:

doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
has triggered the Cuss Cop Profanity Patrol slime speech detector.
The suspect has either posted or quoted suspected wicked words.
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch Unit has compiled a kuss krime komplaint.

Komplaint assigned to Cuss Cop Unit: (NSA) No Swearing Agency.
Komplaint Message # <u60ghr$ns9$6...@gallifrey.nk.ca>
The krispy wicked word kount for this message is : 2.

This suspect has a krispy kriminal wreckord kount of: 2.

This user may be in danger of kondemnation and kozmik krispy.
Below are some lines in which the bad words appear.
WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY, LEWDNESS, BLASPHEMY, OR HATE!

[hit][99][liberal]
>>Typical liberal attitude.
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

--
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch (krispy kuss kop)
Kounting krispy kuss for kozmik krispy kourt.

Tim

Jun 14, 2023, 4:41:14 AM6/14/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 8:35:48 a.m. UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <24867itacuuumht89...@4ax.com>,
> governo...@gmail.com says...

> > >Swill personally intwerpitated:

> > >Get another job, Buddy.
> >
> > You drive a Dodge. Check.
> >
> Evasion noted.

Copying me noted.

Michael McLean

Jun 14, 2023, 4:57:16 AM6/14/23
You're a dickhead nowhere, Tim.

It is your own fault, you stubborn moron.

Your friend,

Michael

Skeeter

Jun 14, 2023, 1:12:44 PM6/14/23
In article <a50d52bb-0e88-4623...@googlegroups.com>,
cyfur...@gmail.com says...
Go run away again, you're boring.

Gronk

Jun 17, 2023, 12:58:28 AM6/17/23
Case closed.

Gronk

Jun 17, 2023, 1:00:06 AM6/17/23
Insert reports of priests-abusing-kids here...

Gronk

Jun 17, 2023, 1:00:56 AM6/17/23
You don't want women wearing pants?

Gronk

Jun 17, 2023, 1:07:25 AM6/17/23
Why?

> What you sow, you reap.

What did those poor "little ones" do that merited having
their heads bashed against rocks?

> Rom_12:19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place
> unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith
> the Lord.
>
> Ye willeth receive what you deserve, self-created rebel.

What did those poor "little ones" will that merited having
their heads bashed against rocks?

>>> Well, you have your drag queens for kids to fix the problem, moron
>>> grunt.
>>
>> The bible is being taken out of schools, that's the fix.
>
> Get your guns ready then.

WWJP?

Gronk

Jun 17, 2023, 1:12:17 AM6/17/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> On 9/06/2023 3:32 pm, Gronk wrote:
>> Michael McLean wrote:

>>> Better to die in righteousness than to live and die in sin.
>>>
>>> How did I go in your regal know-it-all sinner glory?
>>
>> You state that babies are sinful and approve of killing
>> them.
>
> And so thou is made righteous by thy opinion?  :-)))).

The bible passage lauds bashing babies heads and *your*
opinion was "Better to die in righteousness than to live
and die in sin." which shows you approve of bashing babies
heads.

> Ye will take thy ignorance to your grave, and then have no ignorance
> anymore.
>
> Be happy until then.
Everyone but you knows that bashing kids heads against rocks
is wrong. You must be ignorant of that fact.

Michael McLean

Jun 17, 2023, 3:04:27 AM6/17/23
You can believe whatever you like. That is why you remain a grunt, Grunt.

Let God be unworthy of you, you gloryship.

Check back later for the result of your perfection assessment.

>> Ye will take thy ignorance to your grave, and then have no ignorance
>> anymore.
>>
>> Be happy until then.

> Everyone but you knows that bashing kids heads against rocks
> is wrong. You must be ignorant of that fact.

I must be because you say so.
It is loading more messages.