I have a question.

29 views
Skip to first unread message

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 5:08:39 PMOct 4
to
How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?

Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.







Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

Frank Lee

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 5:50:29 PMOct 4
to
Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?
>
> Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.

I have a better question.

If God wants to create Itself, can It do it?

Or does It require your permission?

lordofal...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 5:59:23 PMOct 4
to
On 10/4/2022 5:08 PM, Michael McLean wrote:
> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?
>
> Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.
>
>
>
>
Who on earth taught you how to spell?



>
>
>
> Michael McLean
>


%

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 6:06:45 PMOct 4
to
if god didn't want me to nuke my neighbor ,
then what the hell did he create nukes for

Frank Lee

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 6:16:27 PMOct 4
to
He wants your neighbor to nuke you.

Tim

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 6:35:42 PMOct 4
to
On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 5:08:39 PM UTC-4, Michael McLean wrote:
> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?

How is telling your theist buddy aaa to fuck off neighbourly, you stoopid fucking hypocrite?

I know he's an idiot, but he's in your camp.

>
> Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.

His ramblings are just as fucking useless as yours.

And obviously, you missed the point of the ramblings of jebus or you wouldn't be telling aaa to fuck off.

Personally, I wish you would both fuck off. That's a fact.

Ted

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 6:38:15 PMOct 4
to
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 08:08:33 +1100, Michael McLean
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

> How is nuking your neighbour loving your
> neighbour as thyself?


> Please consult aaa for his superior
> intellectual explanation.


LOL. Is that what the little dope said?

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 7:01:28 PMOct 4
to
The ===>>> English <<<=== language, Mr Spelling Great. :-).







Michael McLean

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 7:14:56 PMOct 4
to
On 5/10/2022 8:50 am, Frank Lee wrote:
> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?
>>
>> Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.
>
> I have a better question.

I doubt that.

> If God wants to create Itself, can It do it?

Holman and Attila by dickhead proxy asked the same dumb question.

Tell me, Genius Atheist, can you not be what you are?

Whoooooshhhhh.

> Or does It require your permission?

No one needs yours, if that helps? :-).

Tim

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 7:17:42 PMOct 4
to
On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 7:01:28 PM UTC-4, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 5/10/2022 8:59 am, lordofal...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On 10/4/2022 5:08 PM, Michael McLean wrote:
> >> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?
> >>
> >> Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> > Who on earth taught you how to spell?
> The ===>>> English <<<=== language, Mr Spelling Great. :-).

Say, what does "The ===>>> English <<<=== language" say about facts, you derp?

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 7:17:51 PMOct 4
to
If God didn't want me to poke my neighbour in the eye with my finger,
what the hell did He create a finger for?

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 7:26:36 PMOct 4
to
Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>> How is nuking your neighbour loving your
>> neighbour as thyself?
>
>
>> Please consult aaa for his superior
>> intellectual explanation.


Ted wrote:
> LOL. Is that what the little dope said?

Insanely, yes!

aaa wrote:
> I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of
> scale..."

Very disturbing, very disturbing indeed. I don't blame you for being
against these "Christers," which have nothing to do with the Lord. Who,
incidentally, went around healing, not "nuking".

[shaking head in disbelief].

But these self-anointed superior-intellect types can rationalize anything!

Frank Lee

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 7:50:44 PMOct 4
to
Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> On 5/10/2022 8:50 am, Frank Lee wrote:
> > Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> >
> >> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?
> >>
> >> Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.
> >
> > I have a better question.
>
> I doubt that.
>
> > If God wants to create Itself, can It do it?
>
> Holman and Attila by dickhead proxy asked the same dumb question.

And you ran away from the question just like now.

So you obviously mean God can't create Itself, whether It
wants to or not. So you created a God which is not
omnipotent.

See how easy that was?


> Tell me, Genius Atheist, can you not be what you are?

I could not be what I am by, for example, getting
castrated and lobotomized so I could be like you.

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 4, 2022, 8:24:40 PMOct 4
to
On 5/10/2022 10:50 am, Frank Lee wrote:
> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>> On 5/10/2022 8:50 am, Frank Lee wrote:
>>> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?
>>>>
>>>> Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.
>>>
>>> I have a better question.
>>
>> I doubt that.
>>
>>> If God wants to create Itself, can It do it?
>>
>> Holman and Attila by dickhead proxy asked the same dumb question.

Frankie the Lee hath said:
> And you ran away from the question just like now.
>
> So you obviously mean God can't create Itself, whether It
> wants to or not. So you created a God which is not
> omnipotent.
>
> See how easy that was?

It has all been done before, Buddy! :-).

It is obvious what you were trying and failing to do.

Dumb atheist level...

"If Frankie Lee wants to create Itself, can It do it?"

You are lobotomized! :-).

"Tell me, Genius Atheist, can you not be what you are?"

Woooshhhhh.

Ted

unread,
Oct 5, 2022, 7:21:42 AMOct 5
to
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 10:26:31 +1100, Michael McLean
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Michael McLean
> > <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:


> >> How is nuking your neighbour loving your
> >> neighbour as thyself?
> >
> >
> >> Please consult aaa for his superior
> >> intellectual explanation.




> Ted wrote:
> > LOL. Is that what the little dope said?


> Insanely, yes!


> aaa wrote:
> > I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any
kind of
> > scale..."


> Very disturbing, very disturbing indeed. I don't blame you for
being
> against these "Christers," which have nothing to do with the Lord.
Who,
> incidentally, went around healing, not "nuking".


> [shaking head in disbelief].


> But these self-anointed superior-intellect
> types can rationalize anything!


> Michael McLean



That's true. But aaa isn't tied very securely.
Isn't that the guy who told us he'd suffered a brain injury?

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 5, 2022, 4:21:23 PMOct 5
to
On 5/10/2022 10:21 pm, Ted wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 10:26:31 +1100, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>> Michael McLean
>> > <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>
>> >> How is nuking your neighbour loving your
>> >> neighbour as thyself?
>> > > >> Please consult aaa for his superior
>> >> intellectual explanation.
>
>
>
>
>> Ted wrote:
>> > LOL. Is that what the little dope said?
>

Mike wrote:
>> Insanely, yes!
>
>
>> aaa wrote:
>>    > I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any
> kind of
>>    > scale..."
>
>
>> Very disturbing, very disturbing indeed.  I don't blame you for
> being
>> against these "Christers," which have nothing to do with the Lord.
> Who,
>> incidentally, went around healing, not "nuking".
>
>
>> [shaking head in disbelief].
>
>
>> But these self-anointed superior-intellect
>> types can rationalize anything!

Ted wrote:
> That's true. But aaa isn't tied very securely.
> Isn't that the guy who told us he'd suffered a brain injury?

I don't know, but he tries to be a spiritual intellectual. However,
where the rubber meets the road, that idea disintegrates because he was
unwilling to accept a simple spiritual truth when presented.

And where does that end up? Here...

aaa wrote:
> I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any
> kind of scale..."

Does that look like loving your neighbour as thyself to you?

Ted

unread,
Oct 5, 2022, 11:09:18 PMOct 5
to
On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 07:21:16 +1100, Michael McLean
What was the spiritual truth he wouldn't accept?

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 6, 2022, 4:01:27 AMOct 6
to
He can't get around the fact in order to have faith you first have to
believe.

For example, I see a mountain to climb, I believe I can climb that
mountain so I set forth in faith.

For example, I am an atheist, I believe there is no God, so I set forth
in the faith there isn't one.

For example, I believe what I write in the newsgroups is worth hearing,
so I set forth in faith and type. :-).

We are belief beings, first and foremost, and based on what we have
chosen to believe, we set forth in faith. It doesn't matter what.

Elon Baby is heading for Mars in the belief he can set up shop there,
and what does he do...set forth in faith. The Martians are not happy,
their exclusive shopping complexes boast the best shopping malls in the
galaxy.

I believe my wife is going to cook a nice meal tonight, so I have
complete confidence in the said meal being a majestic culinary sensorial
mouth watering ecstasy.
"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."


hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 6, 2022, 5:05:48 AMOct 6
to
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 5:08:39 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?
> Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.

aaa is as psychopathic as you are!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 6, 2022, 5:08:03 AMOct 6
to
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 7:17:51 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 5/10/2022 9:06 am, % wrote:
> > Frank Lee wrote:
> >> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?
> >>>
> >>> Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.
> >>
> >> I have a better question.
> >>
> >> If God wants to create Itself, can It do it?
> >>
> >> Or does It require your permission?
> >>
> > if god didn't want me to nuke my neighbor ,
> > then what the hell did he create nukes for
> If God didn't want me to poke my neighbour in the eye with my finger,
> what the hell did He create a finger for?

Start with yourself first...you have two eyeballs which are blind and therefore useless!
Poke them!!!!

Tim

unread,
Oct 6, 2022, 5:43:12 AMOct 6
to
Faith _is_ a form of belief, imbecile.

> For example, I see a mountain to climb, I believe I can climb that
> mountain so I set forth in faith.

Your faith is the belief you can climb it, imbecile.

>
> For example, I am an atheist, I believe there is no God, so I set forth
> in the faith there isn't one.
>
> For example, I believe what I write in the newsgroups is worth hearing,
> so I set forth in faith and type. :-).
>
> We are belief beings, first and foremost, and based on what we have
> chosen to believe, we set forth in faith. It doesn't matter what.

You are talking shit, imbecile.

aaa

unread,
Oct 6, 2022, 9:32:04 AMOct 6
to
Wrong. Faith is the foundation of belief.

No one can believe in God unless they have faith, and such faith is only
given by God. This is why we are chosen to believe instead of the other
way around.

>
>> For example, I see a mountain to climb, I believe I can climb that
>> mountain so I set forth in faith.
>
> Your faith is the belief you can climb it, imbecile.

Wrong. Your faith is the strength that gives you the ability to believe
that you can climb the mountain.

>
>>
>> For example, I am an atheist, I believe there is no God, so I set forth
>> in the faith there isn't one.
>>
>> For example, I believe what I write in the newsgroups is worth hearing,
>> so I set forth in faith and type. :-).
>>
>> We are belief beings, first and foremost, and based on what we have
>> chosen to believe, we set forth in faith. It doesn't matter what.
>
> You are talking shit, imbecile.
>

--
God's spiritual evidence:

Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness, intelligence,
happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom, and life itself.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!


Tim

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 5:42:38 AMOct 7
to
No, faith is belief without evidence.

>
> No one can believe in God unless they have faith

True, but only because there is no evidence of any god.

>, and such faith is only
> given by God. This is why we are chosen to believe instead of the other
> way around.

No, see you need to evidence that and you can't. You have faith but no evidence to back it up.


> >
> >> For example, I see a mountain to climb, I believe I can climb that
> >> mountain so I set forth in faith.
> >
> > Your faith is the belief you can climb it, imbecile.
> Wrong. Your faith is the strength that gives you the ability to believe
> that you can climb the mountain.

No, you can climb it because you metabolize and an do work. Faith has fuck all to do with it.


aaa

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 12:53:11 PMOct 7
to
No, faith is not a belief, and your blindness does not mean without
evidence.

>
>>
>> No one can believe in God unless they have faith
>
> True, but only because there is no evidence of any god.

All things spiritual are the spiritual evidence of the spiritual God,
but the spiritual blind are too blind to see.

>
>> , and such faith is only given by God. This is why we are chosen to
>> believe instead of the other way around.
>
> No, see you need to evidence that and you can't. You have faith but
> no evidence to back it up.

That only shows your ignorance of faith again. Faith is the evidence.

>
>
>>>
>>>> For example, I see a mountain to climb, I believe I can climb
>>>> that mountain so I set forth in faith.
>>>
>>> Your faith is the belief you can climb it, imbecile.
>> Wrong. Your faith is the strength that gives you the ability to
>> believe that you can climb the mountain.
>
> No, you can climb it because you metabolize and an do work. Faith has
> fuck all to do with it.

Faith is the actual spiritual strength. They are one and the same.

Tim

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 3:31:55 PMOct 7
to
Wrong, faith is belief without evidence. Your ignorance of the English language doesn't change the meanings of words.

faith [feIT] noun
1 strong or unshakeable belief in something, esp. without proof or evidence

2 a specific system of religious beliefs
the Jewish faith

3 (Christianity) trust in God and in his actions and promises

4 a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion, esp. when this is not based on reason

5 complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc.

6 any set of firmly held principles or beliefs

7 allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp. in the phrases keep faith, break faith)

8 bad faith insincerity or dishonesty

9 good faith honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business (esp. in the phrase in good faith)

interjection
10 (Archaic) indeed; really (also in the phrases by my faith, in faith)

[C12: from Anglo-French feid, from Latin fides trust, confidence]

>
> >
> >>
> >> No one can believe in God unless they have faith
> >
> > True, but only because there is no evidence of any god.
> All things spiritual are the spiritual evidence of the spiritual God,
> but the spiritual blind are too blind to see.

All spiritual things are faith based ideations of minds too challenged by reality.

> >
> >> , and such faith is only given by God. This is why we are chosen to
> >> believe instead of the other way around.
> >
> > No, see you need to evidence that and you can't. You have faith but
> > no evidence to back it up.
> That only shows your ignorance of faith again. Faith is the evidence.

No, faith is belief without evidence:

faith [feIT] noun
1 strong or unshakeable belief in something, esp. without proof or evidence

2 a specific system of religious beliefs
the Jewish faith

3 (Christianity) trust in God and in his actions and promises

4 a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion, esp. when this is not based on reason

5 complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc.

6 any set of firmly held principles or beliefs

7 allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp. in the phrases keep faith, break faith)

8 bad faith insincerity or dishonesty

9 good faith honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business (esp. in the phrase in good faith)

interjection
10 (Archaic) indeed; really (also in the phrases by my faith, in faith)

[C12: from Anglo-French feid, from Latin fides trust, confidence]

> >
> >
> >>>
> >>>> For example, I see a mountain to climb, I believe I can climb
> >>>> that mountain so I set forth in faith.
> >>>
> >>> Your faith is the belief you can climb it, imbecile.
> >> Wrong. Your faith is the strength that gives you the ability to
> >> believe that you can climb the mountain.
> >
> > No, you can climb it because you metabolize and an do work. Faith has
> > fuck all to do with it.
> Faith is the actual spiritual strength. They are one and the same.

Now you're trying to re-define your already wrong definition.

You don't get to do that.

faith [feIT] noun
1 strong or unshakeable belief in something, esp. without proof or evidence

2 a specific system of religious beliefs
the Jewish faith

3 (Christianity) trust in God and in his actions and promises

4 a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion, esp. when this is not based on reason

5 complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc.

6 any set of firmly held principles or beliefs

7 allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp. in the phrases keep faith, break faith)

8 bad faith insincerity or dishonesty

9 good faith honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business (esp. in the phrase in good faith)

interjection
10 (Archaic) indeed; really (also in the phrases by my faith, in faith)

[C12: from Anglo-French feid, from Latin fides trust, confidence]

aaa

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 4:26:02 PMOct 7
to
Repeating yourself doesn't make any difference.

>
> faith [feIT] noun 1 strong or unshakeable belief in
> something, esp. without proof or evidence
>
> 2 a specific system of religious beliefs the Jewish faith
>
> 3 (Christianity) trust in God and in his actions and promises
>
> 4 a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion,
> esp. when this is not based on reason
>
> 5 complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc.
>
> 6 any set of firmly held principles or beliefs
>
> 7 allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp. in the
> phrases keep faith, break faith)
>
> 8 bad faith insincerity or dishonesty
>
> 9 good faith honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business
> (esp. in the phrase in good faith)
>
> interjection 10 (Archaic) indeed; really (also in the phrases
> by my faith, in faith)
>
> [C12: from Anglo-French feid, from Latin fides trust, confidence]
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> No one can believe in God unless they have faith
>>>
>>> True, but only because there is no evidence of any god.
>> All things spiritual are the spiritual evidence of the spiritual
>> God, but the spiritual blind are too blind to see.
>
> All spiritual things are faith based ideations of minds too
> challenged by reality.

That only shows your blindness. All those spiritual things in my
signature are real all by themselves.

>
>>>
>>>> , and such faith is only given by God. This is why we are
>>>> chosen to believe instead of the other way around.
>>>
>>> No, see you need to evidence that and you can't. You have faith
>>> but no evidence to back it up.
>> That only shows your ignorance of faith again. Faith is the
>> evidence.
>
> No, faith is belief without evidence:

Repeating yourself doesn't change anything.
No, it's more than a definition.

>
> You don't get to do that.
>
> faith [feIT] noun 1 strong or unshakeable belief in
> something, esp. without proof or evidence
>
> 2 a specific system of religious beliefs the Jewish faith
>
> 3 (Christianity) trust in God and in his actions and promises
>
> 4 a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion,
> esp. when this is not based on reason
>
> 5 complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc.
>
> 6 any set of firmly held principles or beliefs
>
> 7 allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp. in the
> phrases keep faith, break faith)
>
> 8 bad faith insincerity or dishonesty
>
> 9 good faith honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business
> (esp. in the phrase in good faith)
>
> interjection 10 (Archaic) indeed; really (also in the phrases
> by my faith, in faith)
>
> [C12: from Anglo-French feid, from Latin fides trust, confidence]
>

Tim

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 5:42:11 PMOct 7
to
You should take heed of that.

But I'm not repeating myself. I'm citing a dictionary. You should try it.

> >
> > faith [feIT] noun 1 strong or unshakeable belief in
> > something, esp. without proof or evidence
> >
> > 2 a specific system of religious beliefs the Jewish faith
> >
> > 3 (Christianity) trust in God and in his actions and promises
> >
> > 4 a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion,
> > esp. when this is not based on reason
> >
> > 5 complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc.
> >
> > 6 any set of firmly held principles or beliefs
> >
> > 7 allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp. in the
> > phrases keep faith, break faith)
> >
> > 8 bad faith insincerity or dishonesty
> >
> > 9 good faith honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business
> > (esp. in the phrase in good faith)
> >
> > interjection 10 (Archaic) indeed; really (also in the phrases
> > by my faith, in faith)
> >
> > [C12: from Anglo-French feid, from Latin fides trust, confidence]
> >
> >>
> >>>
> >>>>
> >>>> No one can believe in God unless they have faith
> >>>
> >>> True, but only because there is no evidence of any god.
> >> All things spiritual are the spiritual evidence of the spiritual
> >> God, but the spiritual blind are too blind to see.
> >
> > All spiritual things are faith based ideations of minds too
> > challenged by reality.
> That only shows your blindness. All those spiritual things in my
> signature are real all by themselves.

Nope.

> >
> >>>
> >>>> , and such faith is only given by God. This is why we are
> >>>> chosen to believe instead of the other way around.
> >>>
> >>> No, see you need to evidence that and you can't. You have faith
> >>> but no evidence to back it up.
> >> That only shows your ignorance of faith again. Faith is the
> >> evidence.
> >
> > No, faith is belief without evidence:
> Repeating yourself doesn't change anything.

Neither does trying to redefine words.
You said it wasn't a definition, imbecile.

You don't have a clue.

aaa

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 5:55:00 PMOct 7
to
You should blame your own lack of understanding instead.

>
> But I'm not repeating myself. I'm citing a dictionary. You should try it.

That's the repeating. You have nothing of your own to repeat anyway.
Blind denial.

>
>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> , and such faith is only given by God. This is why we are
>>>>>> chosen to believe instead of the other way around.
>>>>>
>>>>> No, see you need to evidence that and you can't. You have faith
>>>>> but no evidence to back it up.
>>>> That only shows your ignorance of faith again. Faith is the
>>>> evidence.
>>>
>>> No, faith is belief without evidence:
>> Repeating yourself doesn't change anything.
>
> Neither does trying to redefine words.

False projection.
More than the definition is not a definition. I said nothing wrong.

>
>>>
>>> You don't get to do that.
>>>
>>> faith [feIT] noun 1 strong or unshakeable belief in
>>> something, esp. without proof or evidence
>>>
>>> 2 a specific system of religious beliefs the Jewish faith
>>>
>>> 3 (Christianity) trust in God and in his actions and promises
>>>
>>> 4 a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion,
>>> esp. when this is not based on reason
>>>
>>> 5 complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc.
>>>
>>> 6 any set of firmly held principles or beliefs
>>>
>>> 7 allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp. in the
>>> phrases keep faith, break faith)
>>>
>>> 8 bad faith insincerity or dishonesty
>>>
>>> 9 good faith honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business
>>> (esp. in the phrase in good faith)
>>>
>>> interjection 10 (Archaic) indeed; really (also in the phrases
>>> by my faith, in faith)
>>>
>>> [C12: from Anglo-French feid, from Latin fides trust, confidence]
>>

Tim

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 6:36:14 PMOct 7
to
I'm not the one making up definitions.
Repeating yourself won't help you.

> >>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> , and such faith is only given by God. This is why we are
> >>>>>> chosen to believe instead of the other way around.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> No, see you need to evidence that and you can't. You have faith
> >>>>> but no evidence to back it up.
> >>>> That only shows your ignorance of faith again. Faith is the
> >>>> evidence.
> >>>
> >>> No, faith is belief without evidence:
> >> Repeating yourself doesn't change anything.
> >
> > Neither does trying to redefine words.
> False projection.

Blind assertion.
You said nothing right.

> >
> >>>
> >>> You don't get to do that.
> >>>
> >>> faith [feIT] noun 1 strong or unshakeable belief in
> >>> something, esp. without proof or evidence
> >>>
> >>> 2 a specific system of religious beliefs the Jewish faith
> >>>
> >>> 3 (Christianity) trust in God and in his actions and promises
> >>>
> >>> 4 a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion,
> >>> esp. when this is not based on reason
> >>>
> >>> 5 complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc.
> >>>
> >>> 6 any set of firmly held principles or beliefs
> >>>
> >>> 7 allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp. in the
> >>> phrases keep faith, break faith)
> >>>
> >>> 8 bad faith insincerity or dishonesty
> >>>
> >>> 9 good faith honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business
> >>> (esp. in the phrase in good faith)
> >>>
> >>> interjection 10 (Archaic) indeed; really (also in the phrases
> >>> by my faith, in faith)
> >>>
> >>> [C12: from Anglo-French feid, from Latin fides trust, confidence]
> >>
> -- !

aaa

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 6:48:20 PMOct 7
to
But you are blinded by definitions.
Just pointing out the fact.

>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> , and such faith is only given by God. This is why we are
>>>>>>>> chosen to believe instead of the other way around.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> No, see you need to evidence that and you can't. You have faith
>>>>>>> but no evidence to back it up.
>>>>>> That only shows your ignorance of faith again. Faith is the
>>>>>> evidence.
>>>>>
>>>>> No, faith is belief without evidence:
>>>> Repeating yourself doesn't change anything.
>>>
>>> Neither does trying to redefine words.
>> False projection.
>
> Blind assertion.

More false projection.
More blind denial.

Tim

unread,
Oct 7, 2022, 7:16:19 PMOct 7
to
You are mired in stupidity.
Just stating a fact.

> --
>

Ted

unread,
Oct 8, 2022, 3:43:59 PMOct 8
to
On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 19:01:20 +1100, Michael McLean
Thanks MX, I see what you mean.

teslaStinker

unread,
Oct 16, 2022, 12:11:22 PMOct 16
to
Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> Wrote in message:r
> How is nuking your neighbour loving your neighbour as thyself?Please consult aaa for his superior intellectual explanation.Michael McLean-- Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were YET sinners, Christ died for us.Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps."To seek your own will is to seek your own glory.""If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything.""Sin is not what you do, it is what you are.""What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God.""All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination.""Compromise will condemn you.""There are no sinners in Christ Jesus.""My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all.""You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to know that?""The way of truth is the testimony of life.""I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall where God intends.""Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith.""You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we alllive, by faith.""It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me.""Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, lookahead.""You cannot be free with guilt in your heart.""Priority is everything.""The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence.""There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander it or to place it where it truly belongs.""An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie.""Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to an ignorant straw man.""Wait, rest, be still, and know.""No man can wash his own hands!!!""I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say, and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!""The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is.""Man is not the centre of being.""Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature.""And then the Lord said, "I see everything.""Man has no greater idol than his own will.""Where is God hiding? He isn't.""If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them.""You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's willingness to believe."

Where did you get this pile of shit?

The rich do not go to Heaven. I thought David made that clear.......

1 And the Lord sent Nathan to David: and when he was come to him,
he said to him: There were two men in one city, the one rich, and
the other poor. 2 The rich man had exceeding many sheep and
oxen. 3 But the poor man had nothing at all but one little ewe
lamb, which he had bought and nourished up, and which had grown
up in his house together with his children, eating of his bread,
and drinking of his cup, and sleeping in his bosom: and it was
unto him as a daughter. 4 And when a certain stranger was come
to the rich man, he spared to take of his own sheep and oxen, to
make a feast for that stranger, who was come to him, but took the
poor man's ewe, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.
5 And David's anger being exceedingly kindled against that man,
he said to Nathan: As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done
this is a child of death. 6 He shall restore the ewe fourfold,
because he did this thing, and had no pity. 7 And Nathan said to
David: Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord the God of Israel: I
anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee from the
hand of Saul, 8 And gave thee thy master's house and thy
master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee....??????

6 And the Lord said to me: Proclaim aloud all these words in the
cities of Juda, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying: Hear ye
the words of the covenant, and do them: 7 For protesting I
conjured your fathers in the day that I brought them out of the
land of Egypt even to this day: rising early I conjured them, and
said: Hearken ye to my voice: 8 And they obeyed not, nor
inclined their ear: but walked every one in the perverseness of
his own wicked heart: and I brought upon them all the words of
this covenant, which I commanded them to do, but they did them
not. 9 And the Lord said to me: A conspiracy is found among the
men of Juda, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 10 They are
returned to the former iniquities of their fathers, who refused
to hear my words: so these likewise have gone after strange gods,
to serve them: the house of Israel, and the house of Juda have
made void my covenant, which I made with their fathers. 11
Wherefore thus saith the Lord: Behold I will bring in evils upon
them, which they shall not be able to escape: and they shall cry
to me, and I will not hearken to them.

Your still so full of shit, because all those words u posted are
not the true Bible liar.
Protestant peice of shit you are . Bible even uses that exact
word Protestant. Which u are. Grow up. Throw that book
away, it's not His holy book.

Same as you are born sinners is not true. That's your made up
Protestant crap.



--
Daniel

Nightbulb.net

unread,
Oct 31, 2022, 3:21:44 PMOct 31
to
On 10/4/22 16:59, lordofal...@gmail.com wrote:
> Who on earth taught you how to spell?

Who on earth taught you to nit-pick?

--
Nightbulb
https://blog.nightbulb.net
Flip the night switch.

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 31, 2022, 6:38:23 PMOct 31
to
lordofal...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Who on earth taught you how to spell?

Nightbulb wrote:
> Who on earth taught you to nit-pick?

No life.

The fellow didn't understand that "neighbour" is English, not American.

:-).

But isn't that just the way with the world. If it doesn't fit into my
range of interest, or activity that can be anticipated, it isn't real!

:-).




Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."
"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

Nightbulb.net

unread,
Nov 1, 2022, 7:20:51 PMNov 1
to
On 10/16/22 11:11, teslaStinker wrote:
> The rich do not go to Heaven. I thought David made that clear.......

The Christian church is the wealthiest institution on earth. Ergo ...

--
Nightbulb
https://blog.nightbulb.net
Flip the Night Switch.

Nightbulb.net

unread,
Nov 1, 2022, 7:20:51 PMNov 1
to
On 10/31/22 17:38, Michael McLean wrote:
> lordofal...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Who on earth taught you how to spell?
>
> Nightbulb wrote:
>> Who on earth taught you to nit-pick?
>
> No life.
>
> The fellow didn't understand that "neighbour" is English, not American.
>
> :-).
>
> But isn't that just the way with the world.  If it doesn't fit into my
> range of interest, or activity that can be anticipated, it isn't real!

Nail on head! There's a hostile distrust of the unknown by those who
know little.

--
Nightbulb
https://blog.nightbulb.net
Flip the Night Switch.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages