Holocaust Memorial Day

David Dalton

Jan 27, 2023, 8:52:16 PM1/27/23
Today is Holocaust Memorial Day, and I would like to dedicate
the attempt I will make to change the world later tonight
beginning around midnight my time (0330 UTC January 28)
to victims of the Holocaust, and also to devi type
Sarah McLachlan, whose birthday is January 28. I will
report on this attempt to flutter my higher dimensional
butterfly wings on alt.religion.druid.

DRD, Ph.D.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2023, 10:53:11 PM1/27/23
On 1/27/2023 8:52 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> Today is Holocaust Memorial Day, and I would like to dedicate
> the attempt I will make to change the world later tonight
> beginning around midnight my time (0330 UTC January 28)
> to victims of the Holocaust, and also to devi type
> Sarah McLachlan, whose birthday is January 28. I will
> report on this attempt to flutter my higher dimensional
> butterfly wings on alt.religion.druid.
>
> DRD, Ph.D.

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Holocaust!

David Dalton

Jan 28, 2023, 12:33:59 AM1/28/23
In article <D_0BL.418457$8_id....@fx09.iad>,
"hhya...@gmail.com" <hhya...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 1/27/2023 8:52 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> > Today is Holocaust Memorial Day, and I would like to dedicate
> > the attempt I will make to change the world later tonight
> > beginning around midnight my time (0330 UTC January 28)
> > to victims of the Holocaust, and also to devi type
> > Sarah McLachlan, whose birthday is January 28. I will
> > report on this attempt to flutter my higher dimensional
> > butterfly wings on alt.religion.druid.
>
> Wishing you and yours a very Happy Holocaust!

I certainly did not intend that sentiment, but do dedicate
my attempt to their memory and to making sure than
it doesn't happen again soon if ever. However I am
not saying that their deaths have the magickal effect
of a mass human sacrifice, which I am against.

David Dalton

Jan 28, 2023, 1:30:23 AM1/28/23
In article <dalton-79425E....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <D_0BL.418457$8_id....@fx09.iad>,
> "hhya...@gmail.com" <hhya...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > On 1/27/2023 8:52 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> > > Today is Holocaust Memorial Day, and I would like to dedicate
> > > the attempt I will make to change the world later tonight
> > > beginning around midnight my time (0330 UTC January 28)
> > > to victims of the Holocaust, and also to devi type
> > > Sarah McLachlan, whose birthday is January 28. I will
> > > report on this attempt to flutter my higher dimensional
> > > butterfly wings on alt.religion.druid.
> >
> > Wishing you and yours a very Happy Holocaust!
>
> I certainly did not intend that sentiment, but do dedicate
> my attempt to their memory and to making sure than
> it doesn't happen again soon if ever. However I am
> not saying that their deaths have the magickal effect
> of a mass human sacrifice, which I am against.

By not soon I mean not within a thousand years.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 28, 2023, 12:40:36 PM1/28/23
There was nothing happy about the Holocaust.

Michael

www.avg.com

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2023, 11:56:43 PM1/28/23
On 1/28/2023 12:40 PM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 1/27/2023 8:52 PM, David Dalton wrote:
>>> Today is Holocaust Memorial Day, and I would like to dedicate
>>> the attempt I will make to change the world later tonight
>>> beginning around midnight my time (0330 UTC January 28)
>>> to victims of the Holocaust, and also to devi type
>>> Sarah McLachlan, whose birthday is January 28.  I will
>>> report on this attempt to flutter my higher dimensional
>>> butterfly wings on alt.religion.druid.
>>>
>>> DRD, Ph.D.
>>>

>> Wishing you and yours a very Happy Holocaust!
>>
>     There was nothing happy about the Holocaust.
>

>  Michael

Why bother having a holiday if you're going sit around and mope all day?