The atheist hopelessness faith.

81 views
Skip to first unread message

Michael McLean

unread,
Sep 26, 2022, 4:51:49 PMSep 26
to
Speaks for itself, really, doesn't it!



Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

John Locke

unread,
Sep 26, 2022, 7:08:19 PMSep 26
to
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 06:51:44 +1000, Michael McLean
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>Speaks for itself, really, doesn't it!
>
....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in all that
religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense ! Faith is for those who
would like to think that heir sky daddy is real but can't cough up a
single scrap of evidence to support the conjecture !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will see to it that your enemies lay siege to the city until all the
food is gone. Then those trapped inside will have to eat their own sons
and daughters and friends. They will be driven to utter despair.
-(Jeremiah 19)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------



Message has been deleted

hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 26, 2022, 8:30:24 PMSep 26
to
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 4:51:49 AM UTC+8, Michael McLean wrote:
> Speaks for itself, really, doesn't it!

Whatever that comes out from a psycho head like yours is untrue!!!
Your doctor can vouch for it...

hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 26, 2022, 8:32:15 PMSep 26
to
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 7:48:39 AM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
> On 2022-09-26 19:08, John Locke wrote:
> > On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 06:51:44 +1000, Michael McLean
> > <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Speaks for itself, really, doesn't it!
> >>
> > ....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in all that
> > religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense ! Faith is for those who
> > would like to think that heir sky daddy is real but can't cough up a
> > single scrap of evidence to support the conjecture !
> Faith is the foundation of empirical science. Without faith, you can't
> be sure that one plus one equals two, and that gravity is always pulling
> you down.

You have it wrong...faith with religion equals nothing!!!
Therefore religions are scams!!!

Ted

unread,
Sep 26, 2022, 10:05:46 PMSep 26
to
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 06:51:44 +1000, Michael McLean
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Speaks for itself, really, doesn't it!


> Michael McLean


LOL.

Andrew

unread,
Sep 26, 2022, 10:13:47 PMSep 26
to
"John Locke" wrote in message news:mqb4jht1guk4f87ou...@4ax.com...

>....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in
> all that religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense !

You have faith in an origins myth that is
completely based on unscientific fantasy.

Nevertheless-->you ARE a ""believer"".

You are a, "goo to you" believer.

In your onn words. . . . .

aaa

unread,
Sep 26, 2022, 10:34:36 PMSep 26
to
No. Faith is the foundation of all scientific axioms. Without faith all
scientific axioms are invalid and false.

When science fucks religion, it actually fucks itself in the ass.


--
God's spiritual evidence:

Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness, intelligence,
happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom, and life itself.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

Michael McLean

unread,
Sep 26, 2022, 11:41:46 PMSep 26
to
Atheists think they done dided maded theyselvesies. They
want to be God so they deny Him. Deluded morons!

Atoms and mollycools are their unscientific fantasy.
Protons...and...croutons...are...fake!

However, they are big winners! Yep, it is true! Some
day they won't get away with it, and they will wish they
listened to Michael when He was still the Christ!

Life is purposeless and pointless, an exercise in
futility!

John Locke

unread,
Sep 27, 2022, 2:38:50 AMSep 27
to
....I KNOW that abiogenesys occurred because we're here.
There was no life, then there was life. That's proof enough. I don't
need any f**king faith to know that abiogenesys happened.
Eventually we'll figure out just exactly how life arose from
non-living chemicals ! And the answer won't be "God did it".

Andrew

unread,
Sep 27, 2022, 7:30:57 PMSep 27
to
"John Locke" wrote in message news:k865jh1ufsmrbou9b...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>>"John Locke" wrote:
>>
>>>....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in
>>> all that religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense !
>>
>>You have faith in an origins myth that is
>>completely based on unscientific fantasy.
>>
>>Nevertheless-->you ARE a ""believer"".
>>
>>You are a, "goo to you" believer.
>>
>>In your onn words. . . . .
>>
>> "We know that it's nonsense ! "
>>
> ....I KNOW that abiogenesys occurred because we're here.

But it is inexplicable by any naturalistic process.

Which points us to the --> only other option,
Creation.

> There was no life, then there was life.

How so? See above.

> That's proof enough. I don't
> need any f**king faith to know that abiogenesys happened.

You do if you posit HOW it happened.

> Eventually we'll figure out just exactly how life arose from
> non-living chemicals !

We did that. We found that it would be impossible
to occur--> by any naturalistic process. Impossible.

>And the answer won't be "God did it".

Those who preclude an answer saying that it must
fit into a certain sized box, are not looking for the
truth. But that is exactly what our atheist friend..
John, is doing.!!!!

This tells us that he is foolishly trying to fight
against the truth. Which always turns out to
be an exercise in futility, making a complete
fool of those who try to do it.



hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 27, 2022, 9:06:47 PMSep 27
to
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 10:34:36 AM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
> On 2022-09-26 20:32, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 7:48:39 AM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
> >> On 2022-09-26 19:08, John Locke wrote:
> >>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 06:51:44 +1000, Michael McLean
> >>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> Speaks for itself, really, doesn't it!
> >>>>
> >>> ....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in all that
> >>> religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense ! Faith is for those who
> >>> would like to think that heir sky daddy is real but can't cough up a
> >>> single scrap of evidence to support the conjecture !
> >> Faith is the foundation of empirical science. Without faith, you can't
> >> be sure that one plus one equals two, and that gravity is always pulling
> >> you down.
> >
> > You have it wrong...faith with religion equals nothing!!!
> > Therefore religions are scams!!!
> No. Faith is the foundation of all scientific axioms. Without faith all
> scientific axioms are invalid and false.

You talk nonsense...scientific findings will determine if its axioms are true or not!
>
> When science fucks religion, it actually fucks itself in the ass.

When science fucks religion, it means religion is nothing more than a scam!
Where is your pixie when about 50,000 Americans died in road accidents yearly?
Are you going to claim that is not the job of your pixie???

hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 27, 2022, 9:19:16 PMSep 27
to
On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 7:30:57 AM UTC+8, Andrew wrote:
> "John Locke" wrote in message news:k865jh1ufsmrbou9b...@4ax.com...
> > "Andrew" wrote:
> >>"John Locke" wrote:
> >>
> >>>....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in
> >>> all that religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense !
> >>
> >>You have faith in an origins myth that is
> >>completely based on unscientific fantasy.
> >>
> >>Nevertheless-->you ARE a ""believer"".
> >>
> >>You are a, "goo to you" believer.
> >>
> >>In your onn words. . . . .
> >>
> >> "We know that it's nonsense ! "
> >>
> > ....I KNOW that abiogenesys occurred because we're here.
> But it is inexplicable by any naturalistic process.
>
> Which points us to the --> only other option, Creation.

Really? So, you do detect lifeforms on the Moon and Mars?

> > There was no life, then there was life.
> How so? See above.
> > That's proof enough. I don't
> > need any f**king faith to know that abiogenesys happened.
> You do if you posit HOW it happened.

If you have a magical being, then we will have siblings in the planets closest to us, right?

> > Eventually we'll figure out just exactly how life arose from
> > non-living chemicals !
> We did that. We found that it would be impossible
> to occur--> by any naturalistic process. Impossible.

Your faith is strayed!!!

> >And the answer won't be "God did it".
> Those who preclude an answer saying that it must
> fit into a certain sized box, are not looking for the
> truth. But that is exactly what our atheist friend..
> John, is doing.!!!!

Seeking truth is not what you want?
>
> This tells us that he is foolishly trying to fight
> against the truth. Which always turns out to
> be an exercise in futility, making a complete
> fool of those who try to do it.

Only fools tend to be the bunch who are being cheated by the lies of the religion!!!
And all the religions want is your money, keeping their non-existent pixie in the closet, chained with no possibility to escape!!!

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Sep 27, 2022, 9:55:06 PMSep 27
to
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
news:th013d$32h$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> "John Locke" wrote in message
> news:k865jh1ufsmrbou9b...@4ax.com...
>> "Andrew" wrote:
>>>"John Locke" wrote:
>>>
>>>>....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in
>>>> all that religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense !
>>>
>>>You have faith in an origins myth that is
>>>completely based on unscientific fantasy.
>>>
>>>Nevertheless-->you ARE a ""believer"".
>>>
>>>You are a, "goo to you" believer.
>>>
>>>In your onn words. . . . .
>>>
>>> "We know that it's nonsense ! "
>>>
>> ....I KNOW that abiogenesys occurred because we're here.
>
> But it is inexplicable by any naturalistic process.
>

According to who?

You?

LOL!


> Which points us to the --> only other option,
> Creation.
>
>> There was no life, then there was life.
>
> How so? See above.
>
>> That's proof enough. I don't
>> need any f**king faith to know that abiogenesys happened.
>
> You do if you posit HOW it happened.


Why?

You reject any and all scientific
studies on the issue so no one bothers
posting them to you anymore.

YOU claim some space being created
life, ergo YOU have to show when and how
this happened.







aaa

unread,
Sep 27, 2022, 10:17:06 PMSep 27
to
On 2022-09-27 21:06, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 10:34:36 AM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
>> On 2022-09-26 20:32, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 7:48:39 AM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
>>>> On 2022-09-26 19:08, John Locke wrote:
>>>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 06:51:44 +1000, Michael McLean
>>>>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Speaks for itself, really, doesn't it!
>>>>>>
>>>>> ....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in all that
>>>>> religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense ! Faith is for those who
>>>>> would like to think that heir sky daddy is real but can't cough up a
>>>>> single scrap of evidence to support the conjecture !
>>>> Faith is the foundation of empirical science. Without faith, you can't
>>>> be sure that one plus one equals two, and that gravity is always pulling
>>>> you down.
>>>
>>> You have it wrong...faith with religion equals nothing!!!
>>> Therefore religions are scams!!!
>> No. Faith is the foundation of all scientific axioms. Without faith all
>> scientific axioms are invalid and false.
>
> You talk nonsense...scientific findings will determine if its axioms are true or not!

Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.

>>
>> When science fucks religion, it actually fucks itself in the ass.
>
> When science fucks religion, it means religion is nothing more than a scam!
> Where is your pixie when about 50,000 Americans died in road accidents yearly?
> Are you going to claim that is not the job of your pixie???

I have made my point. Too bad you can only blindly deny it all.
Message has been deleted

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Sep 28, 2022, 9:09:11 AMSep 28
to
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
news:th0mfc$1ukg$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
> news:XnsAF1FD440B2CFn...@69.80.102.19...
>> "Andrew" wrote:
>>> "John Locke" wrote:
>>>> "Andrew" wrote:
>>>>>"John Locke" wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in
>>>>>> all that religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense !
>>>>>
>>>>>You have faith in an origins myth that is
>>>>>completely based on unscientific fantasy.
>>>>>
>>>>>Nevertheless-->you ARE a ""believer"".
>>>>>
>>>>>You are a, "goo to you" believer.
>>>>>
>>>>>In your onn words. . . . .
>>>>>
>>>>> "We know that it's nonsense ! "
>>>>>
>>>> ....I KNOW that abiogenesys occurred because we're here.
>>>
>>> But it is inexplicable by any naturalistic process.
>>
>> According to who?
>>
>> You?
>
> According to anyone.


Evasion noted.


>
>> LOL!
>>
>>> Which points us to the --> only other option,
>>> Creation.
>>>
>>>> There was no life, then there was life.
>>>
>>> How so? See above.
>>>
>>>> That's proof enough. I don't
>>>> need any f**king faith to know that abiogenesys happened.
>>>
>>> You do if you posit HOW it happened.
>>
>> Why?
>
> Because your premis is the basis of your belief.
>

It is your belief we are discussing.

And your inability to defend it.


>> You reject any and all scientific
>> studies on the issue so no one bothers
>> posting them to you anymore.
>
> Unlike you, I only reject unscientific fantasy.
>

Show us what is scientific about your belief.

>
>> YOU claim some space being created
>> life, ergo YOU have to show when and how
>> this happened.
>
> Why do you need to know this?


If you cannot defend your belief
just say so.




Michael McLean

unread,
Sep 28, 2022, 5:13:19 PMSep 28
to
On 28/09/2022 11:09 pm, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
> news:th0mfc$1ukg$1...@gioia.aioe.org:
>
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>> news:XnsAF1FD440B2CFn...@69.80.102.19...
>>> "Andrew" wrote:
>>>> "John Locke" wrote:
>>>>> "Andrew" wrote:
>>>>>> "John Locke" wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in
>>>>>>> all that religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense !
>>>>>>
>>>>>> You have faith in an origins myth that is
>>>>>> completely based on unscientific fantasy.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Nevertheless-->you ARE a ""believer"".
>>>>>>
>>>>>> You are a, "goo to you" believer.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In your onn words. . . . .
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "We know that it's nonsense ! "
>>>>>>
>>>>> ....I KNOW that abiogenesys occurred because we're here.
>>>>
>>>> But it is inexplicable by any naturalistic process.
>>>
>>> According to who?
>>>
>>> You?
>>
>> According to anyone.
>

Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Evasion noted.

Speaking of evasion, you need to justify your declaration...

Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Atheists don't have faith.

I'm still waiting for the proof of this, from this self-created Mitch
atheist.

It shouldn't be a problem, because atheists always tell the truth.






Michael McLean






>
>
>>
>>> LOL!
>>>
>>>> Which points us to the --> only other option,
>>>> Creation.
>>>>
>>>>> There was no life, then there was life.
>>>>
>>>> How so? See above.
>>>>
>>>>> That's proof enough. I don't
>>>>> need any f**king faith to know that abiogenesys happened.
>>>>
>>>> You do if you posit HOW it happened.
>>>
>>> Why?
>>
>> Because your premis is the basis of your belief.
>>
>
> It is your belief we are discussing.
>
> And your inability to defend it.
>
>
>>> You reject any and all scientific
>>> studies on the issue so no one bothers
>>> posting them to you anymore.
>>
>> Unlike you, I only reject unscientific fantasy.
>>
>
> Show us what is scientific about your belief.
>
>>
>>> YOU claim some space being created
>>> life, ergo YOU have to show when and how
>>> this happened.
>>
>> Why do you need to know this?
>
>
> If you cannot defend your belief
> just say so.
>
>
>
>

hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 29, 2022, 5:43:57 AMSep 29
to
On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 10:17:06 AM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
> On 2022-09-27 21:06, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 10:34:36 AM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
> >> On 2022-09-26 20:32, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 7:48:39 AM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
> >>>> On 2022-09-26 19:08, John Locke wrote:
> >>>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 06:51:44 +1000, Michael McLean
> >>>>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> Speaks for itself, really, doesn't it!
> >>>>>>
> >>>>> ....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in all that
> >>>>> religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense ! Faith is for those who
> >>>>> would like to think that heir sky daddy is real but can't cough up a
> >>>>> single scrap of evidence to support the conjecture !
> >>>> Faith is the foundation of empirical science. Without faith, you can't
> >>>> be sure that one plus one equals two, and that gravity is always pulling
> >>>> you down.
> >>>
> >>> You have it wrong...faith with religion equals nothing!!!
> >>> Therefore religions are scams!!!
> >> No. Faith is the foundation of all scientific axioms. Without faith all
> >> scientific axioms are invalid and false.
> >
> > You talk nonsense...scientific findings will determine if its axioms are true or not!
> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.

If you are to deny scientific facts and works, what else in this world is for you???
> >>
> >> When science fucks religion, it actually fucks itself in the ass.
> >
> > When science fucks religion, it means religion is nothing more than a scam!
> > Where is your pixie when about 50,000 Americans died in road accidents yearly?
> > Are you going to claim that is not the job of your pixie???
> I have made my point. Too bad you can only blindly deny it all.

You can't answer my question...why is your pixie so hopeless?
Because it does not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 29, 2022, 5:45:59 AMSep 29
to
It has been justified....no one found a pixie in the last million years!
if that is not proof, what else is?

aaa

unread,
Oct 1, 2022, 4:37:45 PMOct 1
to
On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
> wrote:
>
>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>
> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
> no facts to support your position.

Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
based on faith.

>
> Many people have had faith that:
>
> The Earth is flat.

No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.

> The Earth is the center of the universe

Actually, the real center of the universe is the human mind since the
universe is nothing but a projection of human intelligence.

> The sun revolves around the Earth.

That's called the simple observation. There is nothing wrong about that.

> Disease is caused by witches,
> A sacrifice to the gods is necessary to make the crops grow.
> The will of the gods can be read in raw chicken entrails.
> Thunder is gods fighting.
> That used car has 100,000 miles left in it.

They have nothing to do with faith.

>
> Remove your shoe. Advance your foot. Hold out a brick. Drop
> it on said foot. Have faith it will not harm you.

No one needs the blind faith which is nothing but a blind belief. Real
faith is never blind, and it's not a belief.

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 1, 2022, 6:06:26 PMOct 1
to
On 2/10/2022 7:32 am, aaa wrote:
> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>>
>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>> no facts to support your position.
>
> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
> based on faith.

And what is faith based on?





Michael McLean



>
>>
>> Many people have had faith that:
>>
>> The Earth is flat.
>
> No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
> that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.
>
>> The Earth is the center of the universe
>
> Actually, the real center of the universe is the human mind since the
> universe is nothing but a projection of human intelligence.
>
>> The sun revolves around the Earth.
>
> That's called the simple observation. There is nothing wrong about that.
>
>> Disease is caused by witches,
>> A sacrifice to the gods is necessary to make the crops grow.
>> The will of the gods can be read in raw chicken entrails.
>> Thunder is gods fighting.
>> That used car has 100,000 miles left in it.
>
> They have nothing to do with faith.
>
>>
>> Remove your shoe.  Advance your foot. Hold out a brick. Drop
>> it on said foot.  Have faith it will not harm you.
>
> No one needs the blind faith which is nothing but a blind belief. Real
> faith is never blind, and it's not a belief.
>
>>
>
>

--

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Oct 1, 2022, 9:37:51 PMOct 1
to
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:tha8ek$1do0l$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>>
>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>> no facts to support your position.
>
> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
> based on faith.
>
>>
>> Many people have had faith that:
>>
>> The Earth is flat.
>
> No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
> that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.


So you agree the Bible lies about a flat Earth.



Matthew 4:
...the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high
mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the
world, and the glory of them


Amos 9:6 The One who builds His upper chambers
in the heavens And has founded His -----> vaulted
dome over the earth <-------



Revelation 7:1
After this I saw four angels standing at the
------> four corners of the earth <----------

Revelation 7:3
and will go out to deceive the nations in
-----> the four corners of the earth <---------

Job 28:24
for he views the ------> ends of the earth <------
and sees everything ----> under the heavens. <-------

Deuteronomy 28:49
The Lord will bring a nation against you from
far away, from -----> the ends of the earth <-------

Daniel 4:10-11.
...the king saw a tree of great height at the
centre of the earth...reaching with its top to
the sky and --------> visible to the earth's
farthest bounds <---------

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 12:03:44 AMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-01 17:29, Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 16:32:43 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <tha8ek$1do0l$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>>>
>>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>>> no facts to support your position.
>>
>> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
>> based on faith.
>
> You can have faith in something that is ultimately proven
> wrong. Fact by definition defines truth.

As I have shown with the example of axioms, all mathematical facts are
based on faith. Without faith, there can't be mathematics.

>
>>
>>>
>>> Many people have had faith that:
>>>
>>> The Earth is flat.
>>
>> No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
>> that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.
>
> That was not an atheist claim. It was a common belief for
> many hundreds of years. People worried about getting too
> lose to the edge and sailing off.

That is only a fairy tale told by the atheists.

>
>
>>
>>> The Earth is the center of the universe
>>
>> Actually, the real center of the universe is the human mind since the
>> universe is nothing but a projection of human intelligence.
>
> Utter nonsense.

No, simple common sense.

>
>>
>>> The sun revolves around the Earth.
>>
>> That's called the simple observation. There is nothing wrong about that.
>
> Except it is the Earth that revolves around the sun. It was
> totally wrong.

There is no difference as far as the people on the ground are concerned.

>
>>
>>> Disease is caused by witches,
>>> A sacrifice to the gods is necessary to make the crops grow.
>>> The will of the gods can be read in raw chicken entrails.
>>> Thunder is gods fighting.
>>> That used car has 100,000 miles left in it.
>>
>> They have nothing to do with faith.
>
> Sure they do. Only a fool would claim otherwise.

That only shows your lack of knowledge about the actual faith.

>
>>
>>>
>>> Remove your shoe. Advance your foot. Hold out a brick. Drop
>>> it on said foot. Have faith it will not harm you.
>>
>> No one needs the blind faith which is nothing but a blind belief. Real
>> faith is never blind, and it's not a belief.
>>
>
> There is no difference between blind faith, real faith,
> belief, or opinion, They are all words used to describe
> something that is not supported by established fact.

The faith in the person's heart is not the same as the belief in the
person's mind. You need to experience the faith in order to realize the
difference. Such experience is beyond anyone to imagine. This is why the
real knowledge of the spiritual can only come from following Jesus.

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 12:03:46 AMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-01 21:37, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:tha8ek$1do0l$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>>>
>>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>>> no facts to support your position.
>>
>> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
>> based on faith.
>>
>>>
>>> Many people have had faith that:
>>>
>>> The Earth is flat.
>>
>> No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
>> that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.
>
>
> So you agree the Bible lies about a flat Earth.

That is only your intentional misinterpretation again.

>
>
>
> Matthew 4:
> ...the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high
> mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the
> world, and the glory of them
>
>
> Amos 9:6 The One who builds His upper chambers
> in the heavens And has founded His -----> vaulted
> dome over the earth <-------
>
>
>
> Revelation 7:1
> After this I saw four angels standing at the
> ------> four corners of the earth <----------
>
> Revelation 7:3
> and will go out to deceive the nations in
> -----> the four corners of the earth <---------
>
> Job 28:24
> for he views the ------> ends of the earth <------
> and sees everything ----> under the heavens. <-------
>
> Deuteronomy 28:49
> The Lord will bring a nation against you from
> far away, from -----> the ends of the earth <-------
>
> Daniel 4:10-11.
> ...the king saw a tree of great height at the
> centre of the earth...reaching with its top to
> the sky and --------> visible to the earth's
> farthest bounds <---------
>


aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 12:03:46 AMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-01 18:06, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 2/10/2022 7:32 am, aaa wrote:
>> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>>>
>>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>>> no facts to support your position.
>>
>> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
>> based on faith.
>
> And what is faith based on?

Faith is the manifestation of the love of Jesus Christ. It is the spirit
of Christ living in us.

>
>
>
>
>
> Michael McLean
>
>
>
>>
>>>
>>> Many people have had faith that:
>>>
>>> The Earth is flat.
>>
>> No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
>> that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.
>>
>>> The Earth is the center of the universe
>>
>> Actually, the real center of the universe is the human mind since the
>> universe is nothing but a projection of human intelligence.
>>
>>> The sun revolves around the Earth.
>>
>> That's called the simple observation. There is nothing wrong about that.
>>
>>> Disease is caused by witches,
>>> A sacrifice to the gods is necessary to make the crops grow.
>>> The will of the gods can be read in raw chicken entrails.
>>> Thunder is gods fighting.
>>> That used car has 100,000 miles left in it.
>>
>> They have nothing to do with faith.
>>
>>>
>>> Remove your shoe.  Advance your foot. Hold out a brick. Drop
>>> it on said foot.  Have faith it will not harm you.
>>
>> No one needs the blind faith which is nothing but a blind belief. Real
>> faith is never blind, and it's not a belief.
>>
>>>
>>
>>
>


--

Michael McLean

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 3:16:19 AMOct 2
to
On 2/10/2022 3:00 pm, aaa wrote:
> On 2022-10-01 18:06, Michael McLean wrote:
>> On 2/10/2022 7:32 am, aaa wrote:
>>> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>>>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>>>>
>>>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>>>> no facts to support your position.
>>>
>>> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
>>> based on faith.
>>
>> And what is faith based on?

aaa wrote:
> Faith is the manifestation of the love of Jesus Christ. It is the spirit
> of Christ living in us.

:-).

Stop wanking, aaa, and answer the question.

What is faith based on? It is a simple question.





Michael McLean

>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Michael McLean
>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Many people have had faith that:
>>>>
>>>> The Earth is flat.
>>>
>>> No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
>>> that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.
>>>
>>>> The Earth is the center of the universe
>>>
>>> Actually, the real center of the universe is the human mind since the
>>> universe is nothing but a projection of human intelligence.
>>>
>>>> The sun revolves around the Earth.
>>>
>>> That's called the simple observation. There is nothing wrong about that.
>>>
>>>> Disease is caused by witches,
>>>> A sacrifice to the gods is necessary to make the crops grow.
>>>> The will of the gods can be read in raw chicken entrails.
>>>> Thunder is gods fighting.
>>>> That used car has 100,000 miles left in it.
>>>
>>> They have nothing to do with faith.
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Remove your shoe.  Advance your foot. Hold out a brick. Drop
>>>> it on said foot.  Have faith it will not harm you.
>>>
>>> No one needs the blind faith which is nothing but a blind belief.
>>> Real faith is never blind, and it's not a belief.
>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>

--

Frank Lee

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 3:51:56 AMOct 2
to
Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> On 2/10/2022 3:00 pm, aaa wrote:
> > On 2022-10-01 18:06, Michael McLean wrote:
> >> On 2/10/2022 7:32 am, aaa wrote:
> >>> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
> >>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
> >>>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
> >>>> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> Axioms can't be proven.

True, by definition. So?

> >>>>> They are only taken on faith.

False.

> >>>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
> >>>> no facts to support your position.
> >>>
> >>> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
> >>> based on faith.
> >>
> >> And what is faith based on?
>
> aaa wrote:
> > Faith is the manifestation of the love of Jesus Christ. It is the spirit
> > of Christ living in us.
>
> :-).
>
> Stop wanking, aaa, and answer the question.
>
> What is faith based on? It is a simple question.

Faith is based on wanting something to be true, ie,
wishful thinking.

hhya...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 5:28:08 AMOct 2
to
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 12:03:46 PM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
> On 2022-10-01 18:06, Michael McLean wrote:
> > On 2/10/2022 7:32 am, aaa wrote:
> >> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
> >>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
> >>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
> >>>
> >>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
> >>> no facts to support your position.
> >>
> >> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
> >> based on faith.
> >
> > And what is faith based on?
> Faith is the manifestation of the love of Jesus Christ. It is the spirit
> of Christ living in us.

Since Jesus is a fake pixie without even a little bit of nano power, believers are living a stupid life with nothing to look forward to!

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 9:27:50 AMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-02 03:51, Frank Lee wrote:
> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>> On 2/10/2022 3:00 pm, aaa wrote:
>>> On 2022-10-01 18:06, Michael McLean wrote:
>>>> On 2/10/2022 7:32 am, aaa wrote:
>>>>> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>>>>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>>>>>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Axioms can't be proven.
>
> True, by definition. So?

So that is where faith comes in.

>
>>>>>>> They are only taken on faith.
>
> False.

Then all axioms are false.

>
>>>>>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>>>>>> no facts to support your position.
>>>>>
>>>>> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
>>>>> based on faith.
>>>>
>>>> And what is faith based on?
>>
>> aaa wrote:
>>> Faith is the manifestation of the love of Jesus Christ. It is the spirit
>>> of Christ living in us.
>>
>> :-).
>>
>> Stop wanking, aaa, and answer the question.
>>
>> What is faith based on? It is a simple question.
>
> Faith is based on wanting something to be true, ie,
> wishful thinking.

Love is not a wishful thinking. It's the absolute necessity.

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 9:27:51 AMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-02 03:16, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 2/10/2022 3:00 pm, aaa wrote:
>> On 2022-10-01 18:06, Michael McLean wrote:
>>> On 2/10/2022 7:32 am, aaa wrote:
>>>> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>>>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>>>>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>>>>>
>>>>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>>>>> no facts to support your position.
>>>>
>>>> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
>>>> based on faith.
>>>
>>> And what is faith based on?
>
> aaa wrote:
>> Faith is the manifestation of the love of Jesus Christ. It is the
>> spirit of Christ living in us.
>
> :-).
>
> Stop wanking, aaa, and answer the question.
>
> What is faith based on?  It is a simple question.

That's the answer.

>
>
>
>
>
> Michael McLean
>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Michael McLean
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Many people have had faith that:
>>>>>
>>>>> The Earth is flat.
>>>>
>>>> No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
>>>> that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.
>>>>
>>>>> The Earth is the center of the universe
>>>>
>>>> Actually, the real center of the universe is the human mind since
>>>> the universe is nothing but a projection of human intelligence.
>>>>
>>>>> The sun revolves around the Earth.
>>>>
>>>> That's called the simple observation. There is nothing wrong about
>>>> that.
>>>>
>>>>> Disease is caused by witches,
>>>>> A sacrifice to the gods is necessary to make the crops grow.
>>>>> The will of the gods can be read in raw chicken entrails.
>>>>> Thunder is gods fighting.
>>>>> That used car has 100,000 miles left in it.
>>>>
>>>> They have nothing to do with faith.
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Remove your shoe.  Advance your foot. Hold out a brick. Drop
>>>>> it on said foot.  Have faith it will not harm you.
>>>>
>>>> No one needs the blind faith which is nothing but a blind belief.
>>>> Real faith is never blind, and it's not a belief.
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>


--

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 9:27:51 AMOct 2
to
Then all courage and faith are fake in your world. I would like to live
in the real world where courage and faith are valued and respected.

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 9:27:52 AMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-02 02:39, Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 23:57:11 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <thb2ir$1k6th$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-10-01 17:29, Attila wrote:
>>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 16:32:43 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>>> in alt.atheism with message-id
>>> <tha8ek$1do0l$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>>>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>>>>> in alt.atheism with message-id <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>>>>>
>>>>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>>>>> no facts to support your position.
>>>>
>>>> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or evidence is
>>>> based on faith.
>>>
>>> You can have faith in something that is ultimately proven
>>> wrong. Fact by definition defines truth.
>>
>> As I have shown with the example of axioms, all mathematical facts are
>> based on faith. Without faith, there can't be mathematics.
>
> Nope. Math works whether anyone believes or has faith. Or
> even knows about it.

That only makes math the evidence of faith.

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Many people have had faith that:
>>>>>
>>>>> The Earth is flat.
>>>>
>>>> No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
>>>> that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.
>>>
>>> That was not an atheist claim. It was a common belief for
>>> many hundreds of years. People worried about getting too
>>> lose to the edge and sailing off.
>>
>> That is only a fairy tale told by the atheists.
>
> That is a historical fact.
> "The flat Earth model is an archaic and scientifically
> disproven conception of Earth's shape as a plane or disk.
> Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat Earth
> cosmography, including Greece until the classical period
> (5th century BC), the Bronze and Iron Age civilizations of
> the Near East until the Hellenistic period (31 BC), and
> China until the 17th century.[1]"
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
>
> Note I said "many people". Many educated people at the time
> knew the Earth was round and approximately how big it is.
> But educated people made up a small percentage of the
> population.

More propaganda. If ancient Greece already knew that the Earth wasn't
flat, then all people after them are wrong by their own stupidity. They
are only the history of human stupidity. They are not part of the
history of human knowledge. Atheists don't have the rights to distort
and slander the human knowledge based on their own ignorance.

>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>> The Earth is the center of the universe
>>>>
>>>> Actually, the real center of the universe is the human mind since the
>>>> universe is nothing but a projection of human intelligence.
>>>
>>> Utter nonsense.
>>
>> No, simple common sense.
>
> You so-called common sense is decidedly uncommon. It has
> been proven Earth revolves around a rater common star in an
> insignificant arm of an average sized galaxy. There are
> many much bigger and the center of the universe is nowhere
> near us.
>
> The idea that human intelligence is unique is mostly
> arrogance. There is no reason to think there at not
> millions of other planets with intelligence. Or not. We
> just don't know.
>
> Yet.

In other words, your center of the universe is only ignorance while my
center of the universe is a logical conclusion.

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>> The sun revolves around the Earth.
>>>>
>>>> That's called the simple observation. There is nothing wrong about that.
>>>
>>> Except it is the Earth that revolves around the sun. It was
>>> totally wrong.
>>
>> There is no difference as far as the people on the ground are concerned.
>
> But we are talking about what they believed and whether that
> belief was correct. Whether or not it made any difference
> is irrelevant.

People who made that description were not talking about whether the
Earth was a planet. That's only a misinterpretation of what they said.

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Disease is caused by witches,
>>>>> A sacrifice to the gods is necessary to make the crops grow.
>>>>> The will of the gods can be read in raw chicken entrails.
>>>>> Thunder is gods fighting.
>>>>> That used car has 100,000 miles left in it.
>>>>
>>>> They have nothing to do with faith.
>>>
>>> Sure they do. Only a fool would claim otherwise.
>>
>> That only shows your lack of knowledge about the actual faith.
>
> There is only one faith. Nothing says that faith cannot be
> wildly inaccurate.

Faith isn't anything made up. It's real, and it's the only kind
regardless time and place.


>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Remove your shoe. Advance your foot. Hold out a brick. Drop
>>>>> it on said foot. Have faith it will not harm you.
>>>>
>>>> No one needs the blind faith which is nothing but a blind belief. Real
>>>> faith is never blind, and it's not a belief.
>>>>
>>>
>>> There is no difference between blind faith, real faith,
>>> belief, or opinion, They are all words used to describe
>>> something that is not supported by established fact.
>>
>> The faith in the person's heart is not the same as the belief in the
>> person's mind.
>
> The heart is a muscle that pumps blood. All thought is
> centered and resident only in the physical brain.

Thinking isn't a brain function. It's the working of intelligence that
is spiritual instead of physical. The heart isn't about a muscle. It's
the spiritual center of human life.

>
>> You need to experience the faith in order to realize the
>> difference.
>
> There is no difference.

Pure speculation.

>
>> Such experience is beyond anyone to imagine. This is why the
>> real knowledge of the spiritual can only come from following Jesus.
>
> Experience is irrelevant and has meaning only to the one
> person involved. That experience can be wildly
> misinterpreted and is meaningless to anyone else.

Human experience is the foundation of knowledge. There can't be
misinterpretation of having one's hand burned by fire.

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 9:53:12 AMOct 2
to
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:thc3kj$1n1hp$3...@dont-email.me:

> On 2022-10-02 05:28, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 12:03:46 PM UTC+8, aaa wrote:
>>> On 2022-10-01 18:06, Michael McLean wrote:
>>>> On 2/10/2022 7:32 am, aaa wrote:
>>>>> On 2022-10-01 11:58, Attila wrote:
>>>>>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:13:21 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
>>>>>> in alt.atheism with message-id
>>>>>> <th0aqs$9c5s$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Axioms can't be proven. They are only taken on faith.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Faith can be defined as something you know is true but have
>>>>>> no facts to support your position.
>>>>>
>>>>> Faith is greater than fact or evidence since all fact or
>>>>> evidence is based on faith.
>>>>
>>>> And what is faith based on?
>>> Faith is the manifestation of the love of Jesus Christ. It is the
>>> spirit of Christ living in us.
>>
>> Since Jesus is a fake pixie without even a little bit of nano power,
>> believers are living a stupid life with nothing to look forward to!
>
> Then all courage and faith are fake in your world. I would like to live
> in the real world where courage and faith are valued and respected.


The 9/11 terrorists had courage and faith.

Muslim suicide bombers have courage and faith.

Kamikazi pilots had courage and faith.


And you respect them all, right?







Mitchell Holman

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 10:00:37 AMOct 2
to
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:thc3kj$1n1hp$4...@dont-email.me:

>
>
> More propaganda. If ancient Greece already knew that the Earth wasn't
> flat, then all people after them are wrong by their own stupidity.


You think all discoveries are instantly
shared all over the world instantaniously?



> They are only the history of human stupidity. They are not part of the
> history of human knowledge. Atheists don't have the rights to distort
> and slander the human knowledge based on their own ignorance.
>

Atheists aren't the ones distorting
human knowledge, you are.





"God gave the Americans the Atomic Bombs to
make Japan the laughing stock of the world"
"aaa", July 11 2017
http://tinyurl.com/y8bcmz2m

Christopher A. Lee

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 10:22:43 AMOct 2
to
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 01:54:57 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
>news:th013d$32h$1...@gioia.aioe.org:
>
>> "John Locke" wrote in message
>> news:k865jh1ufsmrbou9b...@4ax.com...
>>> "Andrew" wrote:
>>>>"John Locke" wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>....atheists don't need faith cause were not embroiled in
>>>>> all that religious hokum. We know that it's nonsense !
>>>>
>>>>You have faith in an origins myth that is
>>>>completely based on unscientific fantasy.

A deliberate lie,

>>>>Nevertheless-->you ARE a ""believer"".

An insulting lie.

>>>>You are a, "goo to you" believer.

Another insulting lie - a caricature of abiogenesis which he then lies
is an atheist belief.

>>>>In your onn words. . . . .
>>>>
>>>> "We know that it's nonsense ! "
>>>>
>>> ....I KNOW that abiogenesys occurred because we're here.
>>
>> But it is inexplicable by any naturalistic process.

A deliberate lie by a deliberate liar who has been given results from
abiogenesis research many times, but either ignored them or denied
them.

> According to who?
>
> You?
>
> LOL!
>
>
>> Which points us to the --> only other option,
>> Creation.

The deliberate liar's false dichotomy between a dishonest caricature
of objective reality and his deluded fantasy.

>>> There was no life, then there was life.
>>
>> How so? See above.

Is the mindless retard saying that life has always existed?

>>> That's proof enough. I don't
>>> need any f**king faith to know that abiogenesys happened.
>>
>> You do if you posit HOW it happened.

Another deliberate lie from the deliberate liar who has been given
work going back six decades.

> Why?
>
> You reject any and all scientific
>studies on the issue so no one bothers
>posting them to you anymore.

He hates atheists even more than he hates objective science whose
understanding has transformed the way we live.

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 10:47:33 AMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-02 10:00, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:thc3kj$1n1hp$4...@dont-email.me:
>
>>
>>
>> More propaganda. If ancient Greece already knew that the Earth wasn't
>> flat, then all people after them are wrong by their own stupidity.
>
>
> You think all discoveries are instantly
> shared all over the world instantaniously?

That is not a justification for distorting history to justify the
atheist propaganda. Is it any surprise that people in ancient time are a
great deal wiser and more knowledgeable than these atheists?

>
>
>
>> They are only the history of human stupidity. They are not part of the
>> history of human knowledge. Atheists don't have the rights to distort
>> and slander the human knowledge based on their own ignorance.
>>
>
> Atheists aren't the ones distorting
> human knowledge, you are.

Modern history is largely a distortion of the Godless atheists who are
ruthless and radical without limit. If the Roman Catholic is evil, the
European atheists are worse than evil.


>
>
>
>
>
> "God gave the Americans the Atomic Bombs to
> make Japan the laughing stock of the world"
> "aaa", July 11 2017
> http://tinyurl.com/y8bcmz2m
>


aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 10:47:34 AMOct 2
to
I see no courage or faith in blind beliefs. There is no justification in
all these blind beliefs you mentioned, so they have nothing to do with
faith that is the real justification for everything in this world. The
absence of faith in those things should be self-evident to everyone.

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 1:28:23 PMOct 2
to
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:thc8a1$1nco7$2...@dont-email.me:
And all beliefs are "blind beliefs" except YOURS, right?

Mitchell Holman

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 1:32:53 PMOct 2
to
aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:thc8a0$1nco7$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 2022-10-02 10:00, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:thc3kj$1n1hp$4...@dont-email.me:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> More propaganda. If ancient Greece already knew that the Earth wasn't
>>> flat, then all people after them are wrong by their own stupidity.
>>
>>
>> You think all discoveries are instantly
>> shared all over the world instantaniously?
>
> That is not a justification for distorting history to justify the
> atheist propaganda. Is it any surprise that people in ancient time are
a
> great deal wiser and more knowledgeable than these atheists?
>


Just back up your claim that everyone in
the world was "wrong by their own stupidity"
if they didn't know about Greek discoveries.




>>
>>> They are only the history of human stupidity. They are not part of
the
>>> history of human knowledge. Atheists don't have the rights to distort
>>> and slander the human knowledge based on their own ignorance.
>>>
>>
>> Atheists aren't the ones distorting
>> human knowledge, you are.
>
> Modern history is largely a distortion of the Godless atheists who are
> ruthless and radical without limit.


Show us your "undistorted" modern history.

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 4:51:14 PMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-02 11:56, Attila wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 10:47:08 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> What is the difference between faith and blind belief?

Faith is never blind.

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 4:51:14 PMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-02 13:32, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:thc8a0$1nco7$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> On 2022-10-02 10:00, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote in news:thc3kj$1n1hp$4...@dont-email.me:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> More propaganda. If ancient Greece already knew that the Earth wasn't
>>>> flat, then all people after them are wrong by their own stupidity.
>>>
>>>
>>> You think all discoveries are instantly
>>> shared all over the world instantaniously?
>>
>> That is not a justification for distorting history to justify the
>> atheist propaganda. Is it any surprise that people in ancient time are
> a
>> great deal wiser and more knowledgeable than these atheists?
>>
>
>
> Just back up your claim that everyone in
> the world was "wrong by their own stupidity"
> if they didn't know about Greek discoveries.

That is entirely a different question. The evidence shows that the
knowledge of the planet Earth has already known in ancient Greece. To
claim that people had never known such knowledge until the ignorant and
shameless atheists came along is outright lying. End of story.

>
>
>
>
>>>
>>>> They are only the history of human stupidity. They are not part of
> the
>>>> history of human knowledge. Atheists don't have the rights to distort
>>>> and slander the human knowledge based on their own ignorance.
>>>>
>>>
>>> Atheists aren't the ones distorting
>>> human knowledge, you are.
>>
>> Modern history is largely a distortion of the Godless atheists who are
>> ruthless and radical without limit.
>
>
> Show us your "undistorted" modern history.

I did, and you snipped it.

>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "God gave the Americans the Atomic Bombs to
>>> make Japan the laughing stock of the world"
>>> "aaa", July 11 2017
>>> http://tinyurl.com/y8bcmz2m
>>>
>>
>>
>


aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 4:51:14 PMOct 2
to
On 2022-10-02 11:54, Attila wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 09:09:45 -0400, aaa <j...@somewhere.org>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> It doesn't work that way.

Yes, it does work that way. It's called logic.

>
> What is the basis for your faith?

I'm showing the faith in mathematics.

Since mathematics is the foundation of science, science must be based on
faith also.

>
>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Many people have had faith that:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The Earth is flat.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> No, the ground is flat. It's atheist intentional distortion to claim
>>>>>> that the planet Earth is flat. Planet has always been round.
>>>>>
>>>>> That was not an atheist claim. It was a common belief for
>>>>> many hundreds of years. People worried about getting too
>>>>> lose to the edge and sailing off.
>>>>
>>>> That is only a fairy tale told by the atheists.
>>>
>>> That is a historical fact.
>>> "The flat Earth model is an archaic and scientifically
>>> disproven conception of Earth's shape as a plane or disk.
>>> Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat Earth
>>> cosmography, including Greece until the classical period
>>> (5th century BC), the Bronze and Iron Age civilizations of
>>> the Near East until the Hellenistic period (31 BC), and
>>> China until the 17th century.[1]"
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
>>>
>>> Note I said "many people". Many educated people at the time
>>> knew the Earth was round and approximately how big it is.
>>> But educated people made up a small percentage of the
>>> population.
>>
>> More propaganda.
>
> Actual history.

False.

>
>> If ancient Greece already knew that the Earth wasn't
>> flat, then all people after them are wrong by their own stupidity.
>
> Why do you insist in grouping everyone together? I said the
> educated people knew the earth is round but there were
> relatively few educated people.

I'm just showing that your common sense is actually a common stupidity.
It's only the result of lack of education.

>
>> They
>> are only the history of human stupidity. They are not part of the
>> history of human knowledge. Atheists don't have the rights to distort
>> and slander the human knowledge based on their own ignorance.
>
> Why do you think atheists were involved?

Because it's the claim of the atheists.

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The Earth is the center of the universe
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Actually, the real center of the universe is the human mind since the
>>>>>> universe is nothing but a projection of human intelligence.
>>>>>
>>>>> Utter nonsense.
>>>>
>>>> No, simple common sense.
>>>
>>> You so-called common sense is decidedly uncommon. It has
>>> been proven Earth revolves around a rather common star in an
>>> insignificant arm of an average sized galaxy. There are
>>> many much bigger and the center of the universe is nowhere
>>> near us.
>>>
>>> The idea that human intelligence is unique is mostly
>>> arrogance. There is no reason to think there at not
>>> millions of other planets with intelligence. Or not. We
>>> just don't know.
>>>
>>> Yet.
>>
>> In other words, your center of the universe is only ignorance while my
>> center of the universe is a logical conclusion.
>
> There is no "your center" or "my center" but THE center. It
> only has one and that is a astrological location currently
> unknown because the exact size of the universe is not known.

There is no such center. The center of the universe can only be defined
from the personal view. There is no universal center for the universe.

>
>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The sun revolves around the Earth.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> That's called the simple observation. There is nothing wrong about that.
>>>>>
>>>>> Except it is the Earth that revolves around the sun. It was
>>>>> totally wrong.
>>>>
>>>> There is no difference as far as the people on the ground are concerned.
>>>
>>> But we are talking about what they believed and whether that
>>> belief was correct. Whether or not it made any difference
>>> is irrelevant.
>>
>> People who made that description were not talking about whether the
>> Earth was a planet. That's only a misinterpretation of what they said.
>
> They do not know what a planet is and they had faith that
> the sun, which was all they could see other than the moon,
> revolved around the earth. A small minority of educated
> people knew better but the great majority was uneducated.

You only prove my point. They were not talking about whether the Earth
was a planet. They were only describing the sun from the view on earth.


>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Disease is caused by witches,
>>>>>>> A sacrifice to the gods is necessary to make the crops grow.
>>>>>>> The will of the gods can be read in raw chicken entrails.
>>>>>>> Thunder is gods fighting.
>>>>>>> That used car has 100,000 miles left in it.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> They have nothing to do with faith.
>>>>>
>>>>> Sure they do. Only a fool would claim otherwise.
>>>>
>>>> That only shows your lack of knowledge about the actual faith.
>>>
>>> There is only one faith. Nothing says that faith cannot be
>>> wildly inaccurate.
>>
>> Faith isn't anything made up. It's real, and it's the only kind
>> regardless time and place.
>
> How much does it weigh? What color is it? How is it
> detected?

You can find it all out by following Jesus.

>
>>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Remove your shoe. Advance your foot. Hold out a brick. Drop
>>>>>>> it on said foot. Have faith it will not harm you.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> No one needs the blind faith which is nothing but a blind belief. Real
>>>>>> faith is never blind, and it's not a belief.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> There is no difference between blind faith, real faith,
>>>>> belief, or opinion, They are all words used to describe
>>>>> something that is not supported by established fact.
>>>>
>>>> The faith in the person's heart is not the same as the belief in the
>>>> person's mind.
>>>
>>> The heart is a muscle that pumps blood. All thought is
>>> centered and resident only in the physical brain.
>>
>> Thinking isn't a brain function. It's the working of intelligence that
>> is spiritual instead of physical. The heart isn't about a muscle. It's
>> the spiritual center of human life.
>
> All thinking resides in the brain. No brain - no thinking.

Not good enough. The brain or the person must be conscious.
Consciousness is the real condition for thinking.


>
> I have yet to see any evidence that supports anything
> spiritual being real. Therefore I consider the subject
> imaginary.

All those things in my signature are spiritual. They are never any
imaginations.


>
>>
>>>
>>>> You need to experience the faith in order to realize the
>>>> difference.
>>>
>>> There is no difference.
>>
>> Pure speculation.
>
> No, simple logic. Why can't someone have faith in something
> that is totally wrong?

Because faith is never found in anything that is wrong.

>
>>
>>>
>>>> Such experience is beyond anyone to imagine. This is why the
>>>> real knowledge of the spiritual can only come from following Jesus.
>>>
>>> Experience is irrelevant and has meaning only to the one
>>> person involved. That experience can be wildly
>>> misinterpreted and is meaningless to anyone else.
>>
>> Human experience is the foundation of knowledge. There can't be
>> misinterpretation of having one's hand burned by fire.
>
> Such a burn would be the result of an experiment. It would
> only be an experience by saying everything that occurs is an
> experience.

The point is that it can't be mistaken. It's real knowledge proven by
the experience.

aaa

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 4:51:15 PMOct 2
to
No, I make mistakes all the time, but having faith in Jesus Christ can
never be a mistake.

>
>
>> There is no justification in
>> all these blind beliefs you mentioned, so they have nothing to do with
>> faith that is the real justification for everything in this world. The
>> absence of faith in those things should be self-evident to everyone.
>
>
>