Re: HARTUNG is Just a Pathetic Troll Looking for Attention. He Doesn't Believe a Thing He Says

Patrick

Aug 10, 2021, 10:15:04 AM8/10/21
Jonathan wrote

> Sad someone has to resort to trolling to feel like
> anyone gives a shit about him.
>
> That's why he pretends to have extreme views
> just to feel like he's not totally alone.

Does God really want us to kill Lutherans because they hate Jews?

Patrick

Aug 14, 2021, 11:53:27 AM8/14/21

Patrick

Aug 14, 2021, 4:06:20 PM8/14/21

Mitchell Holman

Aug 14, 2021, 9:35:00 PM8/14/21
Patrick <pa...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:sf97np$u83$1...@news.dns-netz.com:
Or because they hate women?

"Even though women grow weary and wear themselves
out with child- bearing, it does not matter; let
them go on bearing children till they die, that
is what they are there for."
[Martin Luther, Works 20.84]

"The word and works of God is quite clear, that
women were made either to be wives or prostitutes."
[Martin Luther, Works 12.94]

"I should have no compassion on these witches;
I should burn them all."
[Martin Luther]

"No gown worse becomes a woman than the desire
to be wise."
[Martin Luther]

Patrick

Aug 21, 2021, 10:17:18 AM8/21/21